Welcome to Gaia! ::

*grabs your hand wondering if this is the end* "for what!?"
*you feel a warm stream surge into your body, then a electricity feeling flows through you* Nnh... *stands up and brings you up with me and holds onto you*
...*gasps out one last time* ...run...
huh? uh...ok! *starts to run* what did he do to me? am I ok? what is that light? Where are we gonna run to?
*has collapses on you and the energy speeds you up you see the coast rising in the distance*
*already covered at least 5kms as you ran at high speed*
*gasps* uh....sir? what the.....how could he...does he possess magic? no way...but that's....he doesn't look like a mage...*shocked* that's the coast I was at just the other day, but I was about 7 miles away by the time I met him...how did he...oh well...as long as we got away from that light...im...so...tired now....*collapses after slowing down*
*is laying still in your arms and is asleep, the sun begins to set down the coastline*

Intellectual Lunatic

Then one really cute kid with a blankie comes out from thin air
And twirls around, ruining everything. emotion_dowant

dramallama
THE END
um nope! lol it still continues as long as I say! my forum my rules derp!

Intellectual Lunatic

Nope!! scream
I ended it pretty well. ;3

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
And a lanshark bursts from the ground attempting to omnom you both.
suddenly a bright light filled the sky. "huh?", the girl breathes out as she awakens from her fainting,"wha? I...! What happened?" she then looks down and sees her new traveling companion still asleep on top of her." Hey! Hey you! Mage guy! Get up! What is that!?" She nudges him until he awakens...

Mega Loiterer

4,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Popular Thread 100
the only posts that are slightly related are the one's ******** with you guys, other than that this has nothing to do with zOMG, just because you put it in the title means nothing.

Intellectual Lunatic

//uses duct tape to the girl and r4s solar to make her sleep. :U

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Kacy5673
suddenly a bright light filled the sky. "huh?", the girl breathes out as she awakens from her fainting,"wha? I...! What happened?" she then looks down and sees her new traveling companion still asleep on top of her." Hey! Hey you! Mage guy! Get up! What is that!?" She nudges him until he awakens...

You didn't account for the landy. mad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces