Uke 0.15 15.0% [ 3 ]
Both (Seme + Uke = Seke) 0.75 75.0% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 >

Loyal Cat

emotion_zzz

Loyal Cat

◂❖▸David Yasashii - The Ⅵ◂❖▸
He woke up every morning at six. His eyes opened with a flutter of his lashes. David sat up ruffling his fingers through, his dirty blond hair. He looked back, and forth searching for his familiar butler, who served him his breakfast. David always ate fruit, a small doughnut, glass of milk, and a small cup of coffee with two spoons of vanilla creamer. He stood with a stretch of his arms, wearing dark grey long sleeve pajama top and pants. "Sam!" David called out in a groggy tone of voice, sounding like he had a frog in his throat. His feet made a subtle pitter patter, as he walked the wood floor of his bedroom floor, and sat at a cherry oak desk. David looked at the papers, and note books which laid on the desk before him.
"What are these?" He whispered picking up a note book, sifting through the pages. "Sam!" David repeated.

Friendly Explorer

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
User Image
As soon as he heard his master calling for him, he quickly arranged the young masters breakfast on a silver platter and hurried himself upstairs to the master chamber. He opened the door quietly and shut it behind him. He put on a a soft smile as he saw his master already hard at work at his father's desk.

"Good morning Young Master. How did you sleep? I apologize with being so late with your meal. I had to run to the store for your doughnuts and some milk." He walked over and placed the tray down on the side of the desk. "Is there anything else you will be needing at the moment?"

Loyal Cat

David looked up to see Sam, the butler with tray at hand. He smiled as he watched the silver tray be set down on the side. “I am fine.” David responded to his earlier question. He nodded as Sam spoke of his delay. His lips parted ready to speak, but took a bite of a pineapple spear. David chewed slowly, then swallowed with a smile. “Thank you Sam.” He said as, his right hand rose in thumb up. “Hmmm..” His lips hummed. “Yes, who are these papers from?” David questioned, as he place his right hand upon a note book cover.

Friendly Explorer

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
User Image
"Hmmm." He took the notebook from his master and rustled through the pages before places it back in his master's hands. "I'm not sure. They came a few days ago. I had placed them to the side since they didn't seem to need immediate attention." He walked away from the desk and started to pick up his young master's clothes. He placed them in a wicker basket then turned to look over the room once more before he set out. "Well if you need me for anything Young Master, I will be down in the cellar doing the laundry. Is there anything I else you need washed? Your bedding hasn't been down in a few days." He touched the blankets and flipped them up to look at the sheets below.

Loyal Cat

David watched Sam rustle through the pages of a notebook. He frowned at the answer, he had received. “That’s perfect.” He mumbled before taking a sip of coffee, setting the small cup down. His eyes wondered to Sam, who was looking his bed over. “I will call for you if anything is needed, thank you.” David responded smiling at him. “A few days.., I am sure they’ll be fine for a couple more.” He also said, as his attention returned to the notebooks.

Friendly Explorer

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
User Image
He bowed his head. "As you wish Young Master." He picked up the basket and quietly walked out the door. He gently closed the door behind him and proceeded down the hall. He walked down the stairs till he reached the basement level. He walked over to the cellar door and opened it. The bright morning sun beemed across the floor from a far off window. He took a few steps inside and placed the basket on a old wooden table that sat in the middle of the small room.

There wasn't much too the room. I was cold and the walls and floor were made out of some sort of concrete. He dumped the clothes out on the table and began to sort them by colors, darks, and whites. He placed the load of darks in first since he knew how much his young master loved those particular pieces of clothing. He shut the lid to the washer and began the cycle. The machine banged and vibrated as the water began to pour inside and the clothes were thrown from side to side.

He walked over to the far corner of the room and picked up a book he had been reading for the past month. He pulled out a small wooden chair from the side and swept the dust off with his hand. He then sat down in the chair and began to read his book. He smiled at the calmness of the house. It was so peaceful and quiet. He could hear the birds chirping outside and the wind rustling through the trees.

Sadly though, not even 10 minutes had gone by before he heard a loud crash come from upstairs. He let out a gentle sigh and closed his book. He set it back on the edge of the table as he got up and walked back upstairs to where he had heard the loud crash. "Maria...How many times do I have to tell you to be careful when you are dusting. I'm getting tired of having to cover for you and replace every single vase you break." He grabbed the young maid's wrist and yanked her up onto her feet. His eyes closed at the mess the young maid had created.

Friendly Explorer

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
User Image
She jumped at the sound of her name being called. She looked back at the tall male standing behind her with watery eyes. "I'm so sorry Mr. Yamimoto. The step stool slipped from underneth my feet and I lost my balance." She let out a slight grunt as she was brought up onto her feet. She kept her head bowed and tried as hard as she could to keep her tears held back. She always hated it when such a kind man had to take the blame for her mistakes.

Loyal Cat

As a small part of time passed, David heard a muffled crash from the first floor below his bedroom. He placed a tab inside the page, he was reading. “It would seem another vase has been broken.” He said, as his lips parted into a smile. He wasn’t smiling for the broken vase, but for such a wonderful breakfast, he had just finished. David sighed with his smile fading, not liking to punish his servants, but that was how they learned for their mistakes. The issue was, Sam was the one who had broken many vases. This seemed strange, since Sam wasn’t a clumsy fellow. David knew it had to be someone else, but he wished for the one who did to confess. He pushed back in his desk chair; standing up David stretched his arms. Before taking care of the matter, he undressed himself, and put on the outfit that laid for him. A grey short sleeved dress shirt, a black vest buttoned, and brown pants. David also dressed himself. He left his pajamas lying on the floor, as he exited his bedroom down the hall. As David walked down the stairs, he saw Maria in the mist of bursting into tears, and Sam holding her wrist. His eyes wondered from the two, as he became closer to see the broken vase. “Another vase Sam?” David questioned with a sigh, as he stood half a foot away from them.

Friendly Explorer

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
User ImageUser Image
He turned around as soon as he heard his master's voice. He quickly let go of Maria's hand and bowed his head. "Yes. My apologies Young Master. I was trying to dust the top of it and accidentally bummed into it. I managed to pull little Maria out of the way just before it fell and crashed to the floor. I will be sure to replace it right away." He turned his attention back to Maria and spoke softly. "Maria, please go and fetch a broom and dust for the broken glass. and then also fetch the vacuum under the stairs."

-Maria- "Yes Mr. Yamimoto. Right away." She quickly ran over to the kitchen and went straight to the cleaning closet. She quickly grabbed the broom and dust pad and ran back to the two awaiting in the room. She swept up all of the glass she could get into the dust pad and discarded it into the trash. She then retrieved the vacuum from the closet underneath the staircase. She finds a plug in over near the mess and vacuums the spot where the vase was. She felt so bad for letting Sam take the blame for her yet again, but she just couldn't stand to get punished. She unplugged the vacuum from the wall and placed it back in the closet. Before she left the room she looked back at Sam and mouthed the words Thank You to him. She then disappeared into the kitchen to help with making lunch.

He waited for Maria to leave the room before speaking to his master. "I am truly sorry again Young Master. I'm not sure what has caused me to be so clumsy lately. What shall my punishment be this time?" He looked down as he await his master's response.

Loyal Cat

User Image

He walked closer to them. “Apology accepted, Sam.” David said seeing Maria follow orders correctly. He noticed her mouthing the words, but said nothing. His eyes met with Sam’s, as he apologized once more. David had a horrible punishment in mind, tie Sam up in the dungeon, and have him starve for a couple of days. But, he did not do that, instead.. He walked over to the trash can, tapping it with his foot. The trash can fell onto its side, the contents falling out onto the floor. “Please, clean the mess you made.” David said walking away from Sam. He returns to his bedroom up stairs.
He walked into his bedroom closing the door behind, and went straight back to reading the notebook. These notebooks had continued to bother him. Where had these come from? Who sent them? David shrugged, and continued reading. Two hours passed, David had fallen asleep at his desk.

Friendly Explorer

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
User Image
He watched as his master kicked over the garbage can. The dust, glass, and other small items fell and scattered all over the carpet. He bowed his head to his master's words. "Yes Young Master. Right away." He walked himself over to the kitchen and grabbed the broom and dust pad. He walked back out and swept up the mess and placed it back into the trash can. He then grabbed the vacuum and took care of the remaining dust.

After he returned everything to it's rightful place he headed back down stairs to finish the laundry. He put the clothes that were in the washer into the dryer, then took the load of whites and placed them into the washer and started it. He took a deep sigh once more as he had a moment to himself to think. He walked over to the chair he had placed for himself and sat down in it. He was unsure why he allowed Maria to get away with everything. Maybe he felt bad since she was still so young.

Friendly Explorer

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
User Image
She felt bad as she watched Sam take the punishment she should have received. As she saw Sam head down the stairs to the laundry room, she went back to making lunch. After a few hours had passed by she had completed the lunch. She had made a nice grilled chicken salad with a fruit plate off to the side. She looked at the dish she had made and felt there was something missing. She then quickly remembered she needed to get a drink. She raced to the fridge and grabbed a pitcher filled with cold water. She then grabbed a glass from the cabinet next to the fridge and filled it three quarters of the way full. She placed the water back in the fridge and arranged everything nicely onto a tray.

She picked up the tray and slowly walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs. She stopped just outside of the master's bedroom and softly said," Master David. I have your lunch for you." She awaited for his answer but heard nothing. She stood there with the heavy tray for a couple of minutes. "Master David? Please answer, this tray is getting too heavy for me." The tray wobbled in her little palms as her arms were growing tired. She placed the tray down on the floor. Last thing she needed was another accident that Sam would have to take blame for.

She knocked on the door before she entered in quietly. "Master David? Are you here?" She stepped in and shut the door behind her. She looked around the room. This was the first time she had ever been in here. She ran her hands over the nice smooth fabrics and looked at all of the expensive jewels and paintings. Her eyes lingered over towards the old cherry oak desk. She smiled a little as she saw the master asleep. She tipped toed over and looked down to see what he had been staring at so intently that put him asleep. She saw the notebook that laid under his weary head. She gently took a grip of the top of it and slowly pulled it out from her master's head. She looked it over and read some of the pages inside. It made no sense to her. The pages spoke gibberish to her. She closed it and placed it aside. She placed her hand on her master's shoulder and shook at him a little. "Master David. Master David wake up please. Your lunch is getting cold." She stepped away from him and walked out to the hallway and picked up the tray she had left. She carried it in and set it on the desk next to her master. She stood there adn waited for him to wake up.

Loyal Cat

User Image

David’s eyes had opened, as Maria had removed the notebook from under his head, but did not say a word. He watched as his lunch was set down upon the desk. “Thank you Maria.” David said sitting up. His eyes looked over the salad carefully, judging its ingredient. Chicken, lettuce, and a side plate of fruit. “This looks wonderful.” He said, before taking a small bite of chicken and lettuce. Soon he waved his hand, letting her know, he wanted to be left alone to eat. David forked a piece of fruit, putting it in his mouth chewing slowly, savoring every bite. His eyes wondered upon Maria, who stood silent seeming to be lost in some fantasy land. Swallowing after he was done chewing, David poked lightly at Maria’s arm with the fork. “Please leave me be.” He said not pleased with her lingering.

Friendly Explorer

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
User Image
She shook her head as she felt the poke to her arm. "Oh. I'm so sorry Master David." She started heading towards the door. She stopped just short of the door. Her guilty soul was getting to her. "Master David?" She turned back around and looked straight at her master. "There's something I need to tell you..." She took a deep breath and looked down to the floor. "Mr. Yamimoto has never broken any of your vases... it was me.... He has been taking the blame for me ever since I started working for you. I never stood up because I was so afraid of what would happen. I really need this job. I'll take all responsibility for everything I've done. Just please stop punishing Mr. Yamimoto..He is such a sweet man and doesn't deserve any of those punishments he has taken for me." She quickly turned around and rand out of the room and down the hall, tears streaming down her cheeks. She ran out through the back doors and hid herself in the field that held the vegetables.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff