Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Genius

User Image

created by : v i p Lollidella
                                                          inspired by : cravings, BIGBANG, kpop
                                                          graphics&coding : v i p Lollidella
                                                          level : semi literate - literate
                                                          genre : romance, drama, music, kpop
                                                          currently : open / full
                                                          links : ooc

Fashionable Genius

User Image

Rules

《♕》
                                      of course, i shouldn't have to say this but everybody knows there are those few people that don't follow basic rules. follow gaia tos., it's the basic rules and terms that you technically agree to whenever you signed up for this website. If you're not too familiar with it you can find it here. >>

《♕》
                                      PG-16 so cursing is alright as long as it's not every other word, BUT cybering is a no-no! romance is highly encouraged but when the clothes come off T I M E S K I P!

《♕》
                                      This is a semi literate to literate roleplay, which means you must write at least one good paragraph. So around eight to seven sentences, this isn't too hard but quality over quantity. I don't want to know how pretty the clouds were in seven paragraphs. Definitely no one liners. DO NOT join if you aren't committed. all I ask of you is to post at least once every few days. this will be your one and only warning, if you don't post within a week without telling me i will open your spot up for someone else to come and take it.

《♕》
                                      REAL PICTURES ONLY. This is a k-pop roleplay, i don't have anything against anyone but i'd appreciate it if your characters were of asian ethnicity.

《♕》
                                      nice posts are required. This is pretty much all we get to see of your character and it also helps us picture how things go down, so i'd like a clear nice neat layout. if you have trouble with this you could always buy one or ask me for help and i could make you a nice one quickly. i'm a very friendly person and I love making friends, i'm just a bit stingy with the rules.

《♕》
                                      these rules are the basics of the basics. no blinding colors in your text, like yellow, cyan, etc. and definitely no text talk. i'm really big on grammar issues so get a spell checker or something, once and awhile mistakes are fine, we aren't perfect. i'd appreciate if you didn't make a spelling mistake after each sentence though. please only use cursing when it's necessary. it get's really annoying when people curse in every sentence, so unless you're character is angry or is just an a** i'd advise you to avoid it.

《♕》
                                      STAY IN CHARACTER. you can play up to two characters but you have to even them out. (i.e. one character must a be a male and the other must be female.) the boy girl ratio is ridiculous so i'd greatly appreciate it if you'd play opposite gender characters.

《♕》
                                      You MUST fill out the profile in the given format, DO NOT CHANGE THE CODING. The format can be found below under the reserves format.

《♕》
                                      as much as all us kpop fans love shipping, please don't ship any of the bigbang members. as much as we want them to be together, they're all heterosexual. /sob

《♕》
                                      post your profile in the ooc, i will quote you whether you are accepted or denied. please don't be snippy about it, i don't deny for no reason. if you need to ask i will tell you why you weren't accepted. i'm not too picky, so don't worry.

Fashionable Genius

User Image

the simple rundown

YG Entertainment is widely known all over the world for their fantastic K-Pop music. Amazing artists have been given countless awards for their great talents. Tablo, Gummy, Psy, 2NE1, Se7en, and the one and only BIGBANG. Now YG Entertainment has great plans for a new group.

In two months a new girl group consisting of five girls, PROMI5E, will debut with their incredible talents. The elegant vocalist, charismatic rapper, powerful dancer, multi-talented maknae, and the stylish leader. These girls have practiced together for years as trainees and now it's their turn to debut, along with the help of BIGBANG. Just like 2NE1, the five most popular boys in the K-Pop industry will help these girls make it big on YG's new project. Together they will write songs, practice dances, perform concerts, shoot music videos and CF's. They will practically spend the next few years attached to the hip. What may happen while these ten are together? Love, hatred, jealousy, heartbreak, or friendship? That's up to them to decide.

Fashionable Genius

User Image

BIGBANG

User Image
                                                                      ⊰ ❉ ⊱ ⋮ G DRAGON

LEADER OF BIGBANG

KWON JI YONG / TWENTY FOUR

◞ he's very charismatic
                                                                      ◞ not afraid to try something new
                                                                      ◞ most voted to get married first
                                                                      ◞ ideal type always changes
                                                                      ◞ tries to be the best leader he can be

User Image
                                                                      ⊰ TABI ⊱ ⋮ TOP

RAPPER OF BIGBANG

CHOI SEUNGHYUN / TWENTY FIVE

◞ has a huge thing for icecream
                                                                      ◞ is the master of silly dancing
                                                                      ◞ does not have a drivers license
                                                                      ◞ is passionate about acting
                                                                      ◞ is rather stubborn and dead set on things at times

User Image
                                                                      ⊰ ✪ ⊱ ⋮ TAEYANG

DANCER OF BIGBANG

DONG YOUNG BAE / TWENTY-FOUR

◞ is a tattoo fanatic
                                                                      ◞ tends to be the calmer one of the boy band
                                                                      ◞ always ends up losing a girl or something in most of his music videos
                                                                      ◞ he's the only one in bigbang that hasn't been kissed by t.o.p
                                                                      ◞ he's the strong-silent type, but has a thing for hugging

User Image
                                                                      ⊰ ✪ ⊱ ⋮ D - LITE

VOCALIST OF BIGBANG

KANG DAESUNG / TWENTY - THREE

◞ he admires: usher, omarion, ne-yo, wheesung
                                                                      ◞ favorite nickname is 미소천사 (smiling angel)
                                                                      ◞ he is most confident with his eyes.
                                                                      ◞ relieves stress by laugh/smile
                                                                      ◞ doesn't know how to swim

User Image
                                                                      ⊰ VI ⊱ ⋮ SEUNGRI

MAKNAE OF BIGBANG

LEE SEUNG HYUN / TWENTY ONE

◞ his favorite style is g-dragon's style
                                                                      ◞ he's most confident with his elbows
                                                                      ◞ if it was for music, he would be a kindergarten teacher
                                                                      ◞ gd would be the person he date if he was a girl
                                                                      ◞ relieves stress by dancing

Fashionable Genius

User Image

PROMI5E

User Image
                                                                      ⊰ ♕⊱ ⋮ HONEY

LEADER OF PROMI5E

YOO HYE MI / TWENTY TWO

◞ loves g-dragon and daesung
                                                                      ◞ dyes her hair like it's a hobby
                                                                      ◞ loves to sing and dance
                                                                      ◞ is childish but motherly and caring at the same time
                                                                      ◞ happy go lucky go getter, she never gives up

User Image
                                                                      ⊰ ❀ ⊱ ⋮ MINNIE

RAPPER OF PROMISE

SONG MI-NA / TWENTY-ONE

◞ total fangirl for t.o.p
                                                                      ◞ favors all kinds of candy
                                                                      ◞ is silly and caring
                                                                      cannot dance
                                                                      ◞ favors her aegyo

User Image
                                                                      ⊰ ♚ ⊱ ⋮ QUEENKA

VOCALIST OF PROMI5E

TAE JAE KYU / TWENTY THREE

◞ she's known for her powerhouse vocals
                                                                      ◞ on stage she's a regal 'queen'
                                                                      ◞ offstage she tends to be a super klutz
                                                                      ◞ she's a high school drop out for career choice
                                                                      ◞ she prefers jazz over contemporary music

User Image
                                                                      ⊰ ❁ ⊱ ⋮ R I N N

DANCER OF PROMI5E

KWON SUNG RIN / TWENTY - ONE

◞ started dancing once she began walking
                                                                      ◞ mother is a well known dance instructor in korea and in the states
                                                                      ◞ other than her great dancing, her vocals are very strong as well
                                                                      ◞ her ultimate bias is g - dragon, kwon ji yong
                                                                      ◞ but her number two and three are dong young bae & lee seung hyun

User Image
                                                                      ⊰ ♫ ⊱ ⋮ BABI

MAKNAE OF PROMI5E

PARK HYE SU / NINETEEN

◞ she is called babi (pronounced baby) because she has a baby face
                                                                      ◞ can see herself being close to lee sung hyun or kang daesung for some reason
                                                                      ◞ wants to dye her hair blonde
                                                                      ◞ has a cute white cat named lokki that continues to live with her for more trainee days ahead
                                                                      ◞ loves to sing and dance but one day hopes to star in a movie or drama as well

Fashionable Genius

User Image

profile skeletons

User Image
                                                                      ⊰ SYMBOL ⊱ ⋮ STAGE NAME ALL CAPS

ROLE OF GIRL GROUP

FULL NAME ALL CAPS / AGE SPELLED OUT ALL CAPS

◞ short fact one line all lowercase

[imgleft]http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh51/lina_loves_u/black-background.jpg[/imgleft][size=9.5][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=24] ⊰ SYMBOL ⊱ ⋮ [b][color=silver]STAGE NAME ALL CAPS[/color][/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                          [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10.5]ROLE OF GROUP[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                          [size=8][b][color=silver]FULL NAME ALL CAPS[/color] / [color=grey]AGE SPELLED OUT ALL CAPS[/color][/color][/b][/size]

[color=grey][size=10]◞ short fact one line all lowercase
                          ◞ short fact one line all lowercase[/size][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                          [b][size=10.5]USERNAME / [url=POST SAMPLES][color=grey]SAMPLES [/color][/url][/size][/b][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Fashionable Genius

User Image

quick quote

viplollidella
Rainbow Kappukeki
X3_iRawr_X3
KROSEL X
chippic5
Dingu
xx - gwiyeoun

this is a quick quote code for all of our convenience. if for any reason you need to contact all the members of the rp at once, you can use this code. doesn't matter what it is, it could be just to start up a conversation in the ooc, or to tell us you're going on a bit of a hiatus.

[size=5][quote=viplollidella][/quote][quote=Rainbow Kappukeki][/quote][quote=X3_iRawr_X3][/quote][quote=KROSEL X][/quote][quote=chippic5][/quote][quote=Dingu][/quote][quote=xx - gwiyeoun][/quote][/size]

Fashionable Genius

Fashionable Genius

Fashionable Genius

Fashionable Genius

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items