Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should we make a remake to start over?

Reason one, to get the new characters in (Fire/f and Ice/m) 0.5 50.0% [ 3 ]
Reason two, so everyone can start at once. No one will have to catch up. 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
Yes 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
No 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 2 ]
Don't really care 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

» » » give back my precious soul

User Image
____________________User Image___________________

>> Curious about what James was talking about, Ren too leaned forward to see the displayed image on the screen, the two people hugging each other. A small frown darkened his face, crimson eyes squinting, trying to see the faces of those two. When James declared the male was him, then asked Nox if the female was her, Ren took a step back, the suspense of her answer making him anxious. Thoughts of them having known each other, and actually being a couple before all this confused him, to say the least. He looked away and to the floor as if the tiles were giving him much interest. What really was going through him was a pinch of jealousy, but knowing he had no right to be jealous, he decided to back off. Those two may be lovers after all, he had no business with her if that was the truth. If nothing, he should be happy they had found each other after five years of nothing... He should be happy for them... but why was he not? Another step back, he was leaning against the glass windows for support. His face as stoic and inexpressive as he could make it. Last thing he needed was to let his feelings show at a moment like this. Once again, what feelings?!

>> Ren cleared his throat, searching for words to say, but not able to look at the other two just yet. He crossed his arms on his chest and gave one last glance at the computer screen James was using. Yes, James deserved to have some happiness after what he had just found out. He needed the support of his... well, whatever they had been before. Is not like he had lost anything but time, and maybe the opportunity... but no, right now he may even be bothering the two. Ignoring the small ache on his chest and determined to stop his stupid and inopportune jealousy, Ren took a deep breath and gave a sad smile to James and Nox behind their backs, as if saying 'congrats' in silence. He turned on his heels and briskly walked out. He needed some time alone. Things had come too fast, too suddenly. He needed fresh air, maybe burn something. Oh, that last thought was extremely tempting at the moment. He sped up his walk into a semi-jog and looked down on his jacket searching for his scorched little rock, his best friend at the moment. He was not looking up as he quickly made it for where he thought the door was when all of a sudden...

-THUD!-

>> It was as if he had walked into a living mattress. He didn't even see the other coming near when he was already on the floor, his rock flying out in the opposite direction.
"What the fu-" someone was standing before him now, hand stretched forward as if trying to help him. Ren pushed away the helping hand and stood by himself, embarrassment obvious only for his reddened face. "I'm fine, thanks." He said in a moody voice. He didn't know which was more annoying; the fact that he stupidly ran into someone bigger than him and fell like a weakling, or the fact that this guy was trying to help him up. "Tch, my bad." he said understanding it was his own fault. He was still pissed at... nothing, really. He had nothing to be pissed about, and that made him even angrier! 'I seriously gotta control this new anger issue' he thought taking a calming deep breath and looking at the other male. Then he remembered how they all were here to look for information about the meteor shower. Maybe this gentleman was not too mad at him to offer some information? "Uh, say..." he started, a bit uncomfortable because of the way he had come off, but knowing how important any piece of information was, he let his pride slide just for now "I'm sort of new around, y'know?" he continued, which was not a lie. He really had been on this city for literally an hour when he went to see the meteor shower. "I know is a bit sudden, but I'm kind of desperate to know something. It is about that meteor shower of five years ago, presumably. Could you tell me more about it?" he finished, looking at the young man with his expressive crimson eyes.

_________________User Image_________________
» R e n -L y- D a r k l i n «

temptations of those who can play with your mind« « «
User Image

Nox
I'd like to be a tear to be born in your eye, live on your cheek, and die on your lips
outfit

Nox leaned forward towards the computer to look at the image on the screen. The figures of the statue stood beautifully. It seemed to capture their irrational comfort for each other perfectly. Some leaned against each other lightly while others held hands. She recognized Ren and Aya, but the rest were different people. Some of them had to be like the people she had been with in the park. The meteor shower must have changed them entirely. In the back a couple was more intimate than the rest. The figure, definitely James, had his arms wrapped securely around a smaller girl. It was Nox. Looking at this statue was like looking at an entirely different life she had lived and disappeared from. In this life she had been close to James. How close? she thought vaguely. "Yeah, that's me," she said almost breathless. Even so, her light eyes blinked to make sure she was seeing things properly. She looked at her bronze image intently. It was still her, holding onto James and looking off into the distance without a smile. "I don't understand. No offense James, but I didn't even know you existed. Why are we like this?" She pointed to the screen.

Nox felt James' hand placed on hers softly. She looked down at him. He seemed to be taking this bizarre situation better than she was. At the moment, Nox just wished she could dive back into the past and stop everything from happening the way it was. She just felt like screaming out that she was alive and to tear down her statue, in fact take them all down. She rose a brow at him. "Um, right now it feels like sonar. I can just tell what is around me without looking. But I feel like it may be more than that." She shrugged. At that moment, she felt the room shift. She looked behind her swiftly to the window, the area which had caused the room to 'change.' "Ren?" It was Ren that had changed the room with his disappearance. He had been with them looking at himself as a statue and immediately she had felt him leave. Nox's hand slipped off of James' shoulder. She took a step to look at Ren's retreating form. Her eyes swirled with an odd mix of gray and brown and quickly faded back to a light brown. Nox sighed, figuring he had been disturbed by the statue just as she was. It would be nice if Ren let out some of that frustration in other ways. They only knew each other for a short period of time, but Nox could already tell that he was the type of person to bottle things up inside himself. Unfortunately for him, all of those bottled emotions were released into flames. She decided to ask him later if he was alright. Wow, she was certainly setting an agenda for herself. She looked back at James, slightly disappointed that Ren had left so suddenly. "Hey, what did that article say about us? Is it about us running away?"

Beloved Lover

12,325 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
User Image

@}'~,~'~α γ α η η α~,~'~,{@

Ayanna watched Nox and James at the computer and used the opportunity to borrow a computer of her own, Googling her name. The first site to pop up was the site her brother made. Feeling her heart beat pick up, she clicked the link and stared at the soft purple background covered with vines and violets... he'd used her love of plants in her website. If only he could see me now... she thought sarcastically, scrolling down the page.

There she was. Well, the old her. She could vaguely see her reflection in other computer screens and that was definitely NOT the same girl as in the pictures on the website, which was probably a good thing.

She scanned down the page, reading the description her brother had written about her. '...dark hair... brown eyes...petite...loves nature...disappeared...meteor shower...' Nothing new there. He offered a reward, rather large, and she wondered how they would pay for that. Below several more pictures was a general description of what happened and a clock telling how long she'd been missing. She watched the seconds count upwards then read the heartfelt thanks her family was giving for all who had helped them and donated... donated?? She continued to read and saw condolences given to the other families of the Disappeared. Hurredly, she closed the window and turned when she heard Ren hit something and his outcry. She stood up from the computer and made her way over to the sound where she saw Ren and a man and felt her heartbeat quicken, afraid he was a security man who wanted to see some ID. In which case, they were screwed. She had apparently left her ID and her face in another dimension.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lunatic

Jὰ₥ὲ₴

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
James stared at the computer screen with a strong passion to know what was going on, he knew no one that he knew now. He was a loner before, he lived on the streets, how could he have know her? "I... I don't know Nox. That's what's... phasing me. I didn't know you and the media portrayed us as... a couple." He spoke softly, his eyes glaring at the picture, at the two in the back, holding onto each other for dear life. He heard Nox mention the article and switched windows, wishing he could take the internet with him. He read it quickly and looked up at her, sighing softly.

"Are you sure you want to know?" He asked her, looking up at her with soft, sullen eyes. "They... The Media, of course has to make up a story and make money off of it. They said..." James coughed and blinked, looking back to the article on the computer and then back up at Nox. He cleard his throat and placed his finger to where he was reading from, reading it exactly as it was written. "James and Nox were in a serious relationship, they were going to get married for Nox's eighteenth birthday, the 'perfect birthday present.' Okay, I can't read anymore.. It's... too... strange." He said, looking back up at her and then to the computer. "It's.. just a made up story, nothing to get too worked up about. They have my story completely wrong... I was never.. any of these things. I was alone when this whole thing happened... I'll tell you my story sometime, it's not a happy story or anything, but it's me." He spoke softly and sighed again, going back to the search page.

He blinked and stared at the computer for a second, his hand freezing on a link to an article with pictures of his parents suicide. "...No... My.. No..." James was shocked there were pictures, the whole police report and the investigator report all online for the public to see. All of his personal things were online, his name, his age, his likes and dislikes, according to his parents, online. He hated being known, hated being famous, and even worse, hated having the spotlight shone on him.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
M A R C U S . J o u l . R o w a n n

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

User Image
It was like a dream. He couldn't believe it, the girl he had a crush on for two years, was sitting right next to him. Alone. At night. Together. Only if someone were to pinch him right at this moment. To insure that he wasn't in one of those dreams that felt so realistic even for a second. But the clock was still going and time hasn't stopped yet. You probably could imagine his inner self right now. Happily jumping up like a little kid that got a limited supply of candy. But this was better! Hands placed behind him on the grassy floor, palms pressed against the ground as his elbows locked from his arms to hold him up from leaning back. For a while now... They've been pretty silent. Marcus was trying as much as he could to start up a conversation, but the replies were pretty short and stood at an end. Maybe, it was time to spill it out already. 'Dammit, this is hard even for me.' he spoke in his mind, feeling rather frustrated with himself that those rehearsed words wouldn't just come out of his mouth.

Scratching his head in a rough manner as he slightly turned away from Katelyn, it gave him a brief moment to get his words set in his mind. "Katelyn." he said at the exact moment he turned his head to look at her, getting her attention hopefully. And of course, she did respond but her eyes were still set upon the stars and waiting for the meteor shower. "Mhmmm? Yes?" she replied. Taking yet another deep breath, Marcus knew this was the right timing to say the right words and not blow it. "Katelyn I --" right before he was to finish with 'love you', he disappeared.

....Along with the amazing show that gleamed in the sky which Katelyn unknowingly enjoyed by herself.

Having woken up from an unexpected nap, Marcus slowly lifted his eye lids to show his dark cyan gems. What caught his attention at first was that wave of brown hair. As he adjusted his vision more to see what was in front of him, he was surprised that it was Katelyn. "K-Katelyn!"he said in a rather panicked tone, quickly sitting himself up in the rush of moment. Katelyn giggled in the way Marcus adored so much about it. "I worried over nothing." she said with a unsatisfied sigh. Her voice was too cute for Marcus to put into words. "Though you were out for a while due to that fallen branch over there." she continued, her head gestured to point out the object on the ground. Marcus eyes glanced back at the branch next to him, causing him to reach a hand to his head to feel the wounded area. It was pretty surprising that he was quiet. As if no words were suppose to come from his mouth... "Are you okay?" she asked. Marcus returned his full attention to Katelyn as she came within close range from him in just a second. Still he spoke of no reply nor answer. "Marcus?" she said, worried, as to why he hadn't said much for the passing minutes. What was he to say...? It felt like forgetting your lines on the day of a performance for a play. She just made him so nervous. "I-I'm okay." he managed to say finally. Wait, what kind of reply was that? Did a cat get his tongue? 'Oh whoa, something here definitely doesn't feel right' furrowing his eyebrows to almost reach a V point at the space above his eyes, he felt confused. It took him a moment to think clearly, but at last he got it! "Katelyn!" he said in an eager manner, holding her by the shoulders. "You've been calling my name this whole time. What is it Marcus?!" she said with a bit of laughter after. "I love you." the words came out so smoothly from his mouth that it seem very unreal. Katelyn replied with a smile. Was that a signal saying she feels the same? Accepting him? Then she nodded, keeping that sweet smile on her face. "Yu-Yu-Yu..." he stuttered almost speechless. Placing her body against his into a hug, she hid her face in his shirt. "Say it again." she muttered. And obeyingly, Marcus said those words with no hesitation 'I love you'. She wanted to hear him repeat it even more. And he did so, the more he said it, the cheerier his voice became. It was a sudden spur of satisfaction that he'd actually get his feelings returned....

But it seems he shouldn't have ignored pinching himself before. In reality, Marcus actually was asleep. His mind away in dream land but his sleeping habits causing a misunderstanding. He was holding some random fella who'd also been sleeping, hugging him as if he was Katelyn. Out of all people in gender, it was a GUY. What made it seem even more odd, Marcus was repeating those words in his sleep. 'I..love....you' Imagine what people were thinking by now. Adding on to that, they were in a public area. Anyone could behold this sight. As his dream got hazy, he finally woken once again into a more realistic setting. 'Ah dammit! It was a dream.' he thought, now feeling disappointed. Or maybe not... Who was this he was holding? Releasing his grasp onto the person in front of him, coincidentally the stranger woke up at the same time he did. Once holding sight of the upper half of the stranger, he threw himself back and followed into a stand. Giving a high pitch shriek in a rather unmanly tone "AHH!!"he said in a rather frantic manner."I-I hope you didn't steal it..You know, 'IT'....D-D-Dude! That's just messed up!!"he yelled at the panicked stranger, whining about this embarrassing situation and hoping to god he didn't just swing the other way suddenly. Shifting his head around to look at the area he was in, it was hard to figure out. Why did he end up in a different area of the park embracing a guy? This familiar park did look as if it had changed...

The guy seemed to react the same way he did. Probably sharing the same thoughts too. The two confused teens eventually calmed and talked the situation over with each other. Their stories were quite similar, that made it the more odd to answer the unsolved questions. That dude, Jack, was cool to talk with which wasn't expected of his appearance but thank god someone understood him. Soon after they went to investigate on some simple questions by asking bypassers nearby. Now hearing such things, that was just screwed up. Five years? They've missed five years of their life and to come back to it all? This was all too strange to believe. For all he knows, maybe their being punked or something like that. You know how society is nowadays. Just for some entertainment they'd go so far as to scaring the crap out of you. To answer that thought, Marcus and Jack just found out something beyond the level of creepy. Looking at himself in his reflection off a window, Marcus saw some unknown stranger appearing before him. Letting his hand touch his face to see if the reflection would mimic back, he confirmed that this was no joke. His hair wasn't dirty blond but a natural brown. He was much taller than before. And his face wasn't even recognizable compared to the one he possessed 5 years ago. Although, he was still wearing the same clothing he had on from that time. This was some scifi business he wasn't interested in.

Assisting Jack to find a phone so they could contact their families, that idea sure went down the drain. Not Marcus nor Jack had money to provided the pay phone with. Now what was there to do next on their journey to solve this messed up happening. Walking beside Jack and conversing further about some assumptions and whatnot, they arrived at a high school. To Marcus, it was pretty familiar. He probably stopped at this school from the trip since it was practically neighboring close by the park. 'Did they do some repainting?' the curious thought came to mind as he let his eyes wander around the building structure. Noticing his friend's abrupt stop, he glanced forward to see what was the hold up against the largely built fella. The little suspect was a shorter kid who got knocked back from their collision. You could see that coming from Jack that's for sure. Though getting a better look at the black haired shorty, his face display a more 'older' look that made up his age. Or it seemed... He did look sorta like a.. girl. Heck if he was a girl, Marcus sure would've flirted seeing as his own looks were quite charming to his advantage. But of course, he would just kid around most of the time if that happened. Seeing as he can't get serious with someone other than that one person whose been occupying his mind the pass years. Watching as the shorty got back on his feet with what looked as if he his man pride was kicked at the moment. Once the guy's hair parted slightly away from his face, Marcus's eyes widen. Forcing himself to look away. 'I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I just had that thought as a stupid joke. He does have a feminine face. Can't help it. Katelyn help me..! I only like you. I hate this body and what it's turned me into!' he helplessly discussed in his mind.

"Same for us, right Jack? What more would we know?" he questioned back, not hoping for an answer since he wasn't the one being asked. Letting his feet guide him to the wall a few steps away, he rested his body on it. His whole back touching the cold surface as it held him up. Really, Marcus was just showing a 'cool guy' act so he wouldn't actually loose his 'cool'. Considering his weird mental behavior, he let himself keep a distance from the shorty. Those dark cyan eyes only paid attention to Jack for the time being.

[[ o___o Long.. Nonsense. S-Sorry. ><;; ]]

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
give back my precious soul

User Image
____________________User Image___________________
A slight movement behind the one in front of him alerted Ren of someone else's presence. It was not until now that he noticed there was another guy in the hallway; someone else had been there the moment he ran into this human boulder to make an idiot of himself. Pursing his lips in distaste of his current situation, Ren turned his still flushed face to the other side and stared at the ground once again in an attempt to hide his frustration. How many things could go wrong in the same day? If there was something else about to happen, why don't they all just happen at once so he can get over it and move on. He knew it was of 'bad luck' to ask such questions, but it should be ok since he didn't say it aloud. Well, as things were looking now, it could only get better.
Things were getting to him easily. He could not let go of the fact that these other guys were probably laughing inside at him. He also knew how red his face was now, he could feel the heat on his ears and started to fear the possibility of spontaneous human combustion due to his so called 'abilities'.
He spotted his old friend, the scorched rock, on the floor. But alas, it had broken into little pieces from the fall. He will have to learn to calm himself by other methods then. He really didn't want to hurt anyone else.

The answer given was nothing like he had expected. Instead of giving him weird lookks, the man took it rather clamly and even agreed with him. There was nothing on his serene features that expressed surprise or disbelief. Not just that, this man also agreed with Ren, who was looking at the other with confused look and half open mouth since the words swarming his head wouldn't come out as he wanted. After a few seconds of hesitation, Ren managed to close his mouth and collect himself by clearing his throat, shifting his weight to his right leg and crossing his arms over his chest. It was a habit of his, as if this simple act would keep the undesirable things away. It also gave him a chance to organize his thoughts. After thinking about the boy's words, it hit him; why they didn't react the way he expected? Because they were like him.
"So... you two also went missiong for five years the night of the meteor shower" he was looking from one of the guys to the other. He felt disappointed, but glad he had found the other two that were missing. The group was up to ten people now. "Well, if you want to know about what happened in the real world while we were gone, check out the papers. There is also a lot about it on the internet" he informed them in case they were as lost as his 'group' had been when they woke up. Quite irrational, it all felt just like a movie to him. He was not sure whether it was a good idea to talk about the 'abilities' that came with the new look as of yet. "There were ten teens that disappeared that night. You guys must be the last two. The rest of us are over there." He said lifting a lazy thumb up pointing at the library. He had not made eye contact since the guy spoke. Ren wasn't feeling like his normal self. Something else, apart from his appearance and 'power' were changed with this time traveling endeavor. He felt more lost than ever.
_________________User Image_________________
» R e n -L y- D a r k l i n «

[[Wait, what? (...) He is shorter, isn't he? >.< Meh, I have to think up my character better for next time.
I've never been called 'shorty' before. Feels rather... weird XD]]

temptations of those who can play with your mind
"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning."
User Image

As she continued to read the article, she felt her anger and frustration rise to a whole new level. Everything who she was and who she pretended to be was crushed all by this one news reporter hoping to kiss the boss's a**. "Married? Birthday gift? Look, they even suggested that I might have been pregnant!" she pointed to the screen accusingly. Nox was having a hard time keeping her voice down in the library. She leaned her hands on the back of the seat James was sitting in and sighed heavily after one of the students in the library gave her a withering look. "Same with me, James. I mean, I had friends, but my mom wasn't always on planet earth." she said, trying to keep the tremor out of her voice. "That may be why they paired us up together." Nox looked down at James' voice to see his reaction. He was pretty calm despite the fact that he was mildly disturbed. Still, his cool demeanor was not enough to extinguish the anger building. She knew there wasn't much reason to be this upset. They only did it for money. But she felt like the effects of this article was irreversible and there was now a giant statue of her and James hugging each other for dear life.

James started to mumble which brought her to look back to the screen. Pictures of his parents' suicide marked the website. Everything about the investigation was put on this website along with everything there was to know about James. What kind of music he liked, who he knew, his interests... She looked at his face which was panicked and frozen. She pushed her own worries aside and placed a hand on his shoulder again. She leaned over calmly and closed the window. This time, their roles were reversed and it was Nox who remained clam, even though on the inside this only fed the flame to her hatred of the press. Nox did the only thing she knew how to do in times like this which was to wrap her arms around him and place him in a hug. What could she say? She had no idea. They were just a couple of teens, their reputation tarnished and families who were left destroyed. Even for her, she wondered if things could be alright. "Let's just...not look back at those things anymore." she said.

outfit

"But anyone can start today and make a new ending."
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kristen had taken her hand back when the girl stood up so sudden. Krissy blinked for a second, standing there. Her brain couldn't keep up with all that was going around her. She went to her little corner in her mind to sit quietly for a while. She thought of what would have happened to her best friend. Kristen felt something pressed into her hand and she looked at it. It felt waxy and cool. She recognized it as aloe and broke it in half. She rubbed the broken piece on her burnt arm softly. It instantly cooled with a sigh from Kristen. She looked down at her arm seeing that some of the angry redness had already went away. She blinked and looked closer, seeing something on her skin. It was like a water reflection on her skin. She looked around puzzled, wondering where it was coming from. She didn't see any form of water around her and looked back at her skin, more puzzled than before.

With that on her mind, she wandered into the school. She went back into the corner of her mind, walking down the hall absent minded. Why is my skin like this? All ripply. She pondered on it for a few seconds, already knowing what it might mean. With her thinking out loud, she said in a quiet voice, "I guess I might have some kind of wah-" She must have bumped into something, because the next thing she realized, she was on the ground with the aloe not on her skin anymore.

Kristen looked up to see two other guys she didn't know talking to Ren. She grumbled, "I want a refund on this new height. I'm too clumsy now." She quickly picks up the aloe and stands before anyone can help her. She takes a step back, looking at Ren then to the other two. Flat out she asks, "Two new recruits?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User ImageUser Image

Lunatic

Jὰ₥ὲ₴

James shook his head from side to side slowly, looking up at her with soft eyes. "Don't worry what the media says.. They make up stories and sell them to make money. It's not true and we know that. They were just looking to make a few extra bucks." He said softly, his eyes wandering back to the screen. He sighed softly and read what they had up on the website, shaking his head as he read. He felt a pair of arms wrap around him and blinked a few times. He closed his eyes and calmed down instantly, the... physical touch of another human being made him feel better, always. He breathed deeply and sighed softly, leaning back into Nox slightly. "Thank you... And.. we won't.. Don't worry. You.. You need to calm down... Your skin is hot and your blood is rushing, and I can tell that just from your arms being around me.." He said softly, slowly looking to her and smiling wide. He looked back to the computer screen and closed all of the internet windows, his hands gently touching one of her hands. "Now come on. You... are here for me.. I'll.. I'll be there for you, whenever you need me. Okay?" He said, he hand never really been this close to anyone before, even though he barely knew Nox he hasn't spoken to anyone as a friend in a really long time.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning."
User Image

Nox rose her brow, surprised that James could even feel her temperature rising. When he smiled at her, she couldn't help but smile back. She chuckled a little. "I think you can just tell because you're always so cool." Since James had power over air, maybe his temperature had dropped a bit just as Ren's had risen. But he was right. She still didn't feel completely calm about this whole ordeal. For some reason, just like James, she didn't like to show people herself which was clouded with resentment towards her mom and her boyfriend. She didn't want to show James just how much this bothered her. Nox straightened up, but kept her hand around his for comfort. Her light eyes looked back at the blank screen. "Now that we know what happened, we need to know how to survive now." Nox doubted that they would be able to go back to their families without causing a few heart attacks considering they hadn't aged at all. They needed a place to stay, food to eat, water, and a change of clothes.

Nox looked back at James and smiled softly. "You're right, though. I'm going to go cool my head." She let go of his hand and headed out of the library. Nox just decided to walk until she found a spot that was populated with as little people as possible. It was irrational and unexplainable, but she felt something like a grumble and a growl building up in her chest. It was fueled by her frustration towards the media. She got to the school's track field. The team was jogging for a warm up but otherwise paid little attention towards her. Nox plopped down to the side of the track crossed legged, as if she was in some sort of meditation. On the outside, she appeared only mildly frustrated, but Nox had years of experience at concealing her own emotions. The odd sensation that was building up in her chest had some how made its way through every nerve of her body, sending them ringing with a new power. It was the same as her sonar abilities, but all over her body. Nox didn't fight it, as if it had always been apart of her. She let it blend with her anger. Suddenly, a tremor shook the ground slightly. The runners who had passed her felt it and stumbled slightly but quickly regained their balance. Nox noticed this and stared at the runners incredulously. Could it be from her? Ren could control fire, James had power over air, and Aya talked to plants. Around her, small pebbles floated in midair. Nox gasped sharply and the pebbles fell. The tremors stopped. Nox studied her hands incredulously. It started to make sense why she could see without the aid of her eyes. Now that she thought about it, the pattern of their powers was purely elemental. They could neutralize each other if any of them got out of hand. Whoever had done this to them planned everything out perfectly. Were they some sort of experiment, being watched at this very moment?

Nox jumped to her feet, more gracefully than she would had in her old body. Old body? she thought. Nox wanted to shake off that thought, but that was how it felt. It felt like a modified version of herself. Her anger had vanished with her new discovery of her powers (which were no longer lame). She sprinted back to the group, around the school. She saw Ren, Aya, and Kristen talking. She slowed to a jog when she reached them and leaned her hands on her knees. She was only slightly out of breath, but still energetic. "Hey guys, I was telling James that we should find a place to stay," she said. Then she noticed two new people who seemed to have been in a conversation with them. "New friends?"

outfit

"But anyone can start today and make a new ending."

Lunatic

Jὰ₥ὲ₴

James nodded once and stared at the computer, thinking of anything else he could look up while he had the computer. He opened an internet window a opened the history of the visited web pages. He clicked on the one about his parents and printed it out. He noticed he was alone and sighed softly. He heard the printer start and quickly grabbed the article off of the printer. He folded it and shoved it into his pocket, logging off of the computer. He felt a soft tremor and blinked a few times, holding onto the desk until the tremor stopped. "What the hell?" He said aloud, standing and walking out of the library. He headed outside and looked for his group of friends, wondering what in the world caused the tremor. He saw Nox and ran over to her. "Nox! Did you feel that tremor? I don't remember ever having an earthquake here... Did anyone else feel that?" He asked, looking at her with a worried look on his face. He saw a few pebbles drop to the ground, staring at her with his mouth agape. "That... That was you... That's your power.." He said softly, looking down at the ground and closing his eyes.

"..I think.. I think I know what it is.. You have... earthly powers.." He said softly, opening his eyes and looking at her with a blank expression. He looked up at the sky and then back to her. "Come on.. let's go find everyone else.." James sighed softly and walked with her to back to the group. "Yeah.. We do need a place to stay..." He said softly, looking around the group of people, some old and some new. "And.. we need to before dark."

Michibaka's Significant Otter

Quotable Gawker

5,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
J A C K S O N

User Image

Wow talk about being rude over here. Feeling the swat of his hand being moved away like a pestering fly, Jack was just being courteous about what he did. He was even going to apologize for his newly unique size as a individual that caused this problem for the stranger who slammed into him. Those olive mixed eyes seem to look carefully at the stranger to notice something odd....or in his opinion just embarrassing. At first he thought this kid that was now standing in front of him to be a girl. Yeah odd isn't it? This black leather stranger was thought to be a girl from a genius that was planning to attend Harvard after high school. As Jackson's eyes began to decrease insight, which looked to be a squint of pure curiosity; he was surprise to realize this kid was actually a guy. How could he tell from such a deceiving appearance? Oh that was easy, the kid open his mouth and spouted out words. With a low and mature voice that is, well no one after that would think twice of him being a girl.

Bringing his hand swiftly to his side once more, he let the mild irritation he felt toward the stranger vanish. Hey, he wasn't about to hold a grudge over this guy about such a silly thing, now would he. It hadn't dawn on Jackson until now that this guy asked him a question, luckily Marcus was so nice enough to answer the stranger because he for sure wasn't going to be friendly. Though he wouldn't hold a grudge Jack was cautious with people he associated with. The seriousness he wore before seemed to come back quickly to cover up whatever vulnerable expression he made a few seconds ago. Marcus’ countered question towards the kid made him nod curtly once in agreement, they were just as clueless as the stranger about information on the meteor shower much less any old legend that might have connected with its power, both Jack and Marcus found mysterious. His eyes didn't look towards his traveling companion who had continued to stare at him after agreeing, oh no; those eyes of his were still locked on this kids face. And gosh was it amusing to see this feminine looking guy show an expression of pure puzzlement.

Now having the kid sadly not ask, but assume both Marcus’ and Jackson’s predicament; he didn’t give the kid his answer instead he let the disappointment that of being purposely being mute continue as the kid answered the silent questions he and probably Marcus had about what was going on. Apparently he was right about not being the only ones that woke up in the same situation as them, but he was let down to know they still hadn’t any idea what was going on. Unnoticeably letting a sigh of hopelessness come out from his tense mouth, he was beginning to have a feeling this wasn’t the last of confusing circumstances he was going to face. Having feeling of being lost and clueless was frustrating especially to him, since he liked logic and reasoning. It just wasn’t in his nature to feel confused, there had to sense of balance and logic to everything in him complex brain, if not then you could only guess what would happen if he ever malfunctioned like a computer.

Given the opportunity to find out more about himself, Jackson hastily declined to check the libraries records for anything on him. ”I wouldn’t think there would be any positive information on me to view at the moment. How about you Marcus? You have any family members you want to look up to see if their doing ok?” Placing a question right after his answer, he may have seemed just little insensitive to check on his family coping with the situation, but if he had his controlled reasoning fly right out the window, it would result with him doing the unthinkable. Well in a second or so, relief came flooding in like a river yet feeling bad that Marcus couldn’t answer in time. Jackson hadn’t noticed any tremors coming from the dark haired girl but he for sure noticed it gained the attention of a few boys. Not him included of course, stubbornly he thought of the Asian looking girl not to be his type. Competition for such a girl wasn’t worth it, risks were taken, and hearts were broken. Jack wouldn’t place himself in such a situation; he already was in one with his crush Sam. But realizing for the spur of the moment about his opportunity lost, it quickly brought Jackson down. His chance to make it with Samantha was gone and forever will be considering she was probably in her 20’s by now and may even have children. Great now his self esteem had vanished with that irritation he had toward girly guy over here. No one would see it but god could they feel his depression, that was one things unique about him. Jackson would always change the mood with him own if he ever felt negative. Seeing as his mind was focused on his doomed single life, he hadn't noticed that the rest of missing kids assembles with the guy in front of him.

User Image
I, Raiinbow_Gum, put this here role play on an official hold.
Since nobody is posting and it's the end of the year for school, some people cannot get on.
So many years after, and I come back to find this.
I really wish we could have continued it...
Maybe a re-make? Continue it?
Not even sure the members are still active on gaia.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff