Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should we make a remake to start over?

Reason one, to get the new characters in (Fire/f and Ice/m) 0.5 50.0% [ 3 ]
Reason two, so everyone can start at once. No one will have to catch up. 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
Yes 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
No 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 2 ]
Don't really care 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jὰ₥ὲ₴

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
James didn't know what was going and decided to start walking, looking for anyone, anyone at all. He kept walking, seeing the same high school off to his left. He would love to check it out, but the paperboy was traveling his route and James wanted to see news about the meteor shower the night before. He watched as the adolescent boy rode up the street on his bike, watching his toss a paper his way. He shook his head and sighed softly, the paper had landed on his feet. He picked it up in his hands and looked at it, his eyes going wide. He rubbed his eyes and looked down at it again, shocked. He took the paper from its plastic cover, staring at the date typed onto the thin sheet of paper. "No... It can't be. That's improbable." He said, looking around, trying to figure out what was going on. What had happened? What was going on? Why was it several years later? Were a few of the questions going through James' head as he started to run out to the park, trying to find any to ask them if the newspaper was correct.

He kept running until he saw a few darker figures up ahead, a couple standing and conversing is what he thought it was. He kept running until he reached them, slowing down to seem more causal. He took a deep breath, being the nervous type, and cleared his throat. He looked at them before holding up the paper and smiling nervously. "Do any of you know if this paper is correct?" He asked in a soft tone of voice, trying to seem friendly and sane.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ғiяε

User ImageUser Image

ƦǝȵÐąɍƙlɨȵ
Here in the darkness I know myself.

User Image

User Image

Unique she said. A very gentle way to put it. He thought he looked more like some kind of obscure mannequin. Although the park seemed to be the same, there were obviously some changes. The tree he had passed by the night before per example, today there were some bench on its place. Even the forest seemed farther away than he remembered. Small things like these realizations made him even more confused, but for the other's sake, he wouldn't mention at the moment.
"Thanks." He said in a low tone to the Asian girl on what she may have tried to make a compliment. He looked, thinking that it was sort of a command she gave, but instead it was only half of her sentence. He stared confused at her when she reached for his forehead. There wasn't much more that could surprise him after waking up completely changed, but still, she had seemed concerned about him. He touched his own forehead after she did, wondering if there was something else about him he yet had to know. "What?" He asked her, even though she seemed embarrassed of her actions. "Is ok, tell me..." He took a step closer to her, but took it back. After all, he didn't know this girl and with his 'new look', he didn't want to scare her away. That is when the exotic beauty spoke up stealing his attention once again. 'Not a dream, huh?' he thought staring at her, lost in thought. Everything happened after the meteor shower. They were all complaining about the same thing, so they shared at least the same situation. He turned to face both girls, not to be rude.
"Ren" he answered her and her handshake as politely as the situation required. "Did something... else change?" he asked her wondering if he was the only one that had physically changed. Ren looked back at the Asian girl as if asking her the same question.

User Image

vastuky
User Image

Lunatic

(I made a mistake in my typing... I'm editing it now... ^.^;; )
User Image

Nox
outfit
At the moment, Nox contemplated digging a pretty little hole for herself. She looked at him hesitantly out of the corner of her eye as he stepped closer. Automatically, she turned slightly to face him. She could practically feel herself starting to change color. He took a step back from her. The boy seemed to be more cautious, if anything. Nox broke the tension with an awkward laugh. "Don't worry. You're not as scary as you think," she said, cheekily. His red eyes were the most prominent feature on his face. Once you saw them, you were just captivated. She opened her mouth to explain why she had acted so strangely, when the beautiful girl had introduced herself. While Ren shook Aya's hand, Nox gave a small wave. "Just call me Nox. Nice to meet another person in this insanity." Nox shook her head at Ren's question. She was pretty confident that she looked normal. Then again, Ren didn't know about his strange eye condition. She reached into her purse once more for the mirror. Everything seemed to be completely different. She looked down at her clothes which were completely different from the tee shirt and jeans she was wearing yesterday. It made her shudder to think that she was unaware of someone changing her clothes while she slept soundly. What else could they have done...? But she still liked whoever's sense of style. Her lips parted slightly as if too astonished to say anything. Under her dark hair were light streaks of brown. She feverishly tossed hair a bit to see just how much looked to be colored. The most shocking was her eyes. Her dark eyes had been replaced with the lightest shade that she almost looked blind. Nox waved a hand in front of her face. Of course she could see, but even to herself she looked like she needed a cane and a guide dog. "Who could have possibly done this?" she asked, her voice brittle. At least she still had her tattoo. She offered the mirror to Aya.

It was then that another boy with snow white hair decided to join their group. At first, she wasn't sure if he was one of them, until he asked about the paper. It couldn't have been too out of the ordinary. Falling asleep in the middle of the park, loss of memory, physical changes... Asking about the paper seemed pretty sane at the moment. She tilted her head to the side curiously. "Um, not really. May I?" Nox stepped forward and leaned forward to read the paper. Her light eyes fluttered over the paper, looking for anything out of the ordinary. "I'm not sure what you mean by...ah!" She date. She hadn't bothered to look at the date. She just froze there rereading it over and over to make sure it wasn't her mind playing tricks on her. She straightened up slowly, eyes still glued to the date. "That's got to be some sort of joke. Five years..." she trailed off, lost in thought. It would make sense that five years may have passed. Looking around, the park seemed to have grown in size. The trees were a bit taller. There were benches in random places now. The small thins she had once ignored only made her even more confused.

[[I changed my profile a little more to fit my character with solid earth. Like she doesn't have gray eyes anymore. I just put that she has these really light brown eyes. And instead of red hair (which really reminds me of fire...heheh) I made it the color in the picture under outfit. You'll see when it comes up... Just wanted to let you know. =) ]]

Beloved Lover

12,325 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
User Image

@}'~,~'~α γ α η η α~,~'~,{@

Aya shook both Nox and Ren's hands and felt better. At least she had names to go with faces now. She tilted her head and looked as they spoke about looking different and was afraid to look in the mirror Nox had. She already knew she had different clothes on, there was no reason to find out something else strange that had occurred. Instead, she avoidedly didn't look at the mirror, watching instead as a boy with blue and white hair came racing towards them. Well, what else could happen? Meteor showers, waking up and feeling different...

She watched Nox take the paper from him and look at the date. Her heart skipped a beat; they all had the same last memory about the meteor shower, which meant... FIVE YEARS??? Staggering slightly, she stepped back to catch her balance and again heard the whispering. This was beginning to seem like a bad horror movie. Instead, she stared wide eyed at Nox and said the only word that came to her: "What??" She leaned over and stared at the date... it couldn't be so. "No no no... things like this don't happen in real life, we must be on some practical joke show. Haha, very funny, where are the cameras?" She glared around staring at the park, looking for any place that could be a hiding spot and began waving her arms. "NOT FUNNY!" she shouted.

Adrienne
User Image

Adrienne had finally gotten to her feet in an attempt to see what was going on. The first thing she noticed was that she felt lighter somehow, the second that the hands attached to her arms were not the ones she remembered and the third, she wasn't alone.

Instinctively, she hid herself, behind the nearest tree. She watched as the small group of people grew, more and more people her age seemed to be meeting here. She overheard what they were saying fine, but she didn't believe a word of it. It was all too familiar. And then the fourth approached, with what seemed to be a newspaper. One of the girls looked like she was about to faint.

'Some practical joke show...''...don't happen in real life'...
What was going on? The girl looked truly terrified, the others, stunned.

The girl who Adrienne had noticed looked straight towards her hiding place, yelling how it wasn't funny. Curiosity kicking in, knowing that she would quite possibly scare these people out of their wits, Adrienne revealed herself, approaching them.

"I assure you, I don't find any of this funny either." she muttered, mostly to herself. Then, louder, "Excuse me, but I heard you mention a meteor shower. Were you all watching it too?"

No time for preamble, that wasn't important in the slightest at the moment.

Lunatic

Jὰ₥ὲ₴

James looked down at the paper and saw the headline, Fifth Anniversary of the "Kidnapping" Meteor Shower. He looked at the paper and began reading before it was taken from his hands."Hey, I was reading that!" He said, shaking his head as he watched the girls eyes go wide. "Yeah, it's been five years... Which doesn't make any sense... Five years have gone by and I have no memory of it." He said, trying to think of the last thing he remembered.

Some of James' memories had come back, his mind trying to bring back what had happened before the meteor shower. "The last thing I remember is... watching that meteor shower." He said, taking the paper back from the girl. "This headline might tell us something about it though. We need to find out as much as we can about this meteor shower." He said, pointing at the front page of the paper and showing it to the group in front of them. "Oh, and... I'm James, by the way."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kristen had gone and wandered around the park for a few minutes, it wasn't anything like she remembered. She passed where she woke
up at and looked up the hill to see some kids arguing. She blinked at them and decided to go help. She trudged up the hill, getting there
in time to hear something about five years. She coughed, "Is there a problem? I don't think I've seen any of you before. You guys lost or
something?"
She bit her lip, looked over them all. She felt her hair whip behind her, in her ponytail. She felt really weird, like she was taller.
It's either that I grew overnight, or these kids are as short as me. She smiled at them all.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User ImageUser Image

Sorry I wasn't on yesterday, my dad was having major paranoia about that virus.
User Image

Nox
outfit
Under different circumstances, Nox may have found their numerous reactions to be funny. If she wasn't one of them. She felt like she was in a state of shock. Like the whole fact that she was in a little coma for about five years didn't faze her at all. The rational part of her brain, telling her that this was all insanity, was gone and floating above the trees while Nox on earth was determined to figure out what had happened. She was guessing it would take seeing something from her past to make her crack. Like, seeing kids from school married or in college. She had to be honest though, she wondered how her mother and her boyfriend were doing. But that was the least of her concerns.

A fiery red head joined their group. She said something about the meteor shower and so did the kid with snowy hair. Nox nodded, her brows furrowed together with concern. "Yup, but I wasn't anywhere near here when I was watching it," she said. She pointed, making a grand gesture as if saying it was far beyond what they could see. "I was by the swings." She listened to what James suggested. That seemed reasonable. But where to start? She could always use her laptop to figure things out in a jiff. "I'm Nox. Nice to meet you James and...?" Her sentence trailed off. She didn't know the red head's name.

Yet another girl joined them. Exactly how many had been kidnapped?! She tilted her head to the side. What Blondie was asking seemed strange to her. Did they look very lost to her? Nox was thinking more along the lines of confused or angry. "I'm pretty sure we're not lost," she replied as politely as she could. Nox wondered if this girl was one of the 'kidnapped.' She looked back at James. "I have a laptop at home. Or we can always use the library," she offered. Nox didn't want to seem rude to the blonde girl, but the whole memory lapse this was presently more important than cordial behavior.
User Image

Kristen looked at the Asian girl that had spoken to her. She frowned inwardly and looked down at her feet. She blinked, not seeing her normal sneakers. She blinked at the
strange clogs that were on her feet. She was so focus on getting home she didn't even notice that her normal clothes weren't on her. She looked at the foreign dress jeans
and top. She looked back up at the girl, a confused look still on her face. "You guys wouldn't happen to be having major issues, would you? Like as, not being in
the same clothes as you were last night?"

She tried to remember what had happened. She remembered her friends were goofing around then the stars came in. After that, nothing. She blinked, looking back down at
the shoes. Her hair slide down off of her shoulder into her view. Instead of the expected red frizz, long straight blonde hair was there. She looked at it and instantly grabbed
it. She tugged on it and yelped at the stinging pain on her scalp. She fell back, sitting on the ground, shocked. "What. The. Hell." She picked up a piece of the hair,
observing it.

User ImageUser Image

Beloved Lover

12,325 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
User Image

@}'~,~'~α γ α η η α~,~'~,{@

Aya stared around at the ever-growing group. This wasn't right. Normal kids just didn't get kidnapped and altered appearances over night, and the fact that they all woke up at the same time? Nuh-uh, it was freaky. Plus this whole five years thing... She did the math in her head and nearly fainted. Her parents... her siblings... they'd all be five years older than when she left. Her poor mother. She'd nearly lost her husband and now her daughter disappeared and would possibly reappear looking nothing like the little girl she had lost. It was insane.

Her now-green eyes bore into the red-head and then glanced at James and the new blond girl. "Yeah, we were all watching it too," she said in response to both of them. "And this is all getting too weird for me..." She glanced at Nox and gave a gentle shake of her head. "Considering the fact that we all look different and are dressed different than we were last night-slash-five years ago, I don't think appearing at home would be a good idea. People might freak out, or who knows if they moved and someone else lives there now..." She didn't even want to think about that, but it was true. A lot could change in five years, and they had apparently been MIA for the whole thing. Her eyes went back to James as she remembered her manners. "Ayanna, but my friends call me Aya or Anna or whatever you'd like," she said. Once again, she felt like she was hearing whispering, coming from the trees, but the redhead had just been there and if there had been others, she probably would have brought them along. Not to mention, it seemed to be coming literally FROM the trees. "What happened to us?" she murmured under her breath, closing her eyes and gently shaking her head.

Ғiяε

User ImageUser Image

ƦǝȵÐąɍƙlɨȵ
Here in the darkness I know myself.

User Image

User Image

Once again introductions were necessary. Hopefully this will be the last time as he doesn't like to repeat himself.
"The name's Ren." he said with a nod to the rest. As more and more teens were gathering in the same spot, there was no doubt; something unnatural had happened to all of them. Starting with the way they looked now, as they all agreed on not just having different clothes on but different appearances (he almost laughed at the blond's expression, but contained himself as he went through the same shock, without falling back). Letting out a sigh, Ren walked to her and offered a hand to help her up. "So we've all been kidnapped by aliens... or something. Alright, let's find out what can we do about it". He said to all of them, trying to keep calm. Freaking out was out of the question. "Miss Ayanna is right, we appear to be completely different people than last night or five years ago if that newspaper is correct. However bizarre all this may seem, there has to be a reason behind it..." he was going to say something else, but his train of thought was blocked by the weirdest sensation building up inside him. It was as if the temperature had dropped in a matter of seconds, yet he felt not the cold, but the heat coming from him like after a very arduous exercise session where you are left without a full breath. His muscles started burning and his breath was coming out real hot. 'Did I catch a cold?' he wondered, remembering to keep calm and under control. The sun felt oh so good on his skin. He thought the temperature must have dropped indeed, although he wasn't feeling cold. He pushed the thought away, not letting this strange feeling be noticed by the others. They were going through too much already to add his fears of something else being change... inside them.

User Image

vastuky
User Image

Lunatic

Jὰ₥ὲ₴

James looked around and sighed, scratching his arm lightly. He felt some kind of wrapping on his arm, paper-like, with a softness as he moved more towards the center. "What in the world? What happened here?" He thought as he started to pull the paper from his arm. He looked at his arm as he pulled the, now obvious, bandage off of his arm along with the adhesive tape. He finished pulling the bandage off of his arm and dropped it onto the ground, running his fingers over the long, wide scar on his arm. He was shocked that he had a large scar on his arm. All of the sudden he remembered what had happened. He was stabbed, robbed and almost beaten to death. He shook his head and blinked a few times.
"Oh... God... I just remembered what happened..." He said to himself, slowly placing his arm at his side and looking back towards the group. He snapped himself out of his memory and looked into the eyes of each person of the group. "So... We were all watching this meteor shower before... We all have no memory of what happened, we all look different... according to previous memory. The last thing... is this." He said, looking at the paper. He then looked at the headline once more before looking at the group. "We need to find out as much as we can about this meteor shower... There's a school close by, which means a library, computers, things of that sort." He said, looking back at the school far out in the distance behind him.

User Image

Nox
outfit
Nox smiled warily. "Oh trust me, my mom will definitely not see me," she said vaguely. Her mother would not be sober at this time of day. She doubted that her mother would have moved. Worse come to worse, Nox was nothing but an illusion passing through the house. Well, it is always possible that mom applied for AA. You can only live off of partying and alcohol for so long... Either way, she wanted some of her belongings. She felt so strange without some electronic device on her person. Her camera was ruined, which cost her a months worth of working as a waitress. At the same time she had to pay for bills at home, so it took even longer to pay for.

"I was thinking along the lines of mutation. Captured by scientists to be used for the government," she offered when Ren had suggested an alien abduction. Sure, Nox had quite an imagination, but nothing was too far fetched now. James had suggested the library at a school nearby. She highly doubted that the computer could offer them the answers they searched for. A kidnapping was definite, but nothing else was unlikely. It seemed like they just kept repeating the obvious questions over and over. She didn't want to waste time standing around. Still, it felt natural to be near them. She smiled encouragingly. "Well, we're not going to find anything here. Let's go," she said.

A strange sensation hit her like a brick wall. A thousand shocks traveled up her feet and wrapped at her brain. It was like people were running all over her nerves. Immediately, she shut her eyes. But she could still see, or feel, what was around her. And beyond that. She could count the people around her with her eyes closed and name their exact location. She could feel people walking and children running. She brought a hand up to her temple and the feeling was gone. To the others, it would have appeared to have been nothing but a headache. Nox opened her eyes and back at the group, hoping no one noticed her mini freak out. It added to her paranoia. What on earth was that?! She looked out of the corner of her eye at Ren. Earlier, he felt hot and then the heat was gone. Was it possible that they all changed, or was she just going crazy? Nox discreetly looked down at the thumb that had touched Ren's face. A small pink mark was left.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff