Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should we make a remake to start over?

Reason one, to get the new characters in (Fire/f and Ice/m) 0.5 50.0% [ 3 ]
Reason two, so everyone can start at once. No one will have to catch up. 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
Yes 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
No 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 2 ]
Don't really care 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

-gets out big scissors-
i, Raiinbow_gum, here by declare this thread officially

OPEN
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A laughter sounded out, others joining in. A small group of friends were at the bottom of a hill. A small red-headed girl and a tall brunette were
goofing around. They finally sat down, and looked up at the sky. "Kristen, I vote you to have the first wish." The red-head looked at the brunette.
"You sure Tiff?" Kirsten questioned. Tiffany just nodded her head and looked back up at the sky. A small twinkle shot across the sky, and then a
whole shower began. "Wow, it's so-"

That was the last thing Kirsten Rees ever said, she has been missing since that night. That was five years ago.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kristen felt the warm sun on her eye lids. She peeked through, seeing the sun was high in the sky. She sat up, her eyes shooting open. She
looked around, "What the hell?" She was in the same spot, near the bottom of the hill. She looked around, seeing nobody else there. She
grumbled, "I would think that Tiff would have at least taken me home." Kristen stood up, wobbling a bit, and fell back down. "Whoa,
disoriented much?" She blinked, gathering her senses. With a sigh, she looks back up at the sky. 'I better get home, my parents are
probably worried sick about me.'
She stands up, again, with out falling, and starts walking down the hill to the sidewalk.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User ImageUser Image
User Image User Image
ALEXANDER~DUC~ANDREWS
Come on and lift me up, It's a brand new day. Open up a little happiness today, so I can be someone new.

As two Asians lied in the park their hands holding one another, one a man, the other a woman. She gently puts her head on his shoulder and he smiled. “I love you Savanna.” He said looking at her while she was looking up to the sky. She looked back at him and smiled. “I love you too, Xander.” Then as they were about to kiss, their lips never touched. Unkown to Alexander Duc Andrews he vanished for five years.

Xander rolled over in his sleep as he lied in the grass in the park. "No man, you take my hat, I ******** kill you." He mumbled in his sleep. Then apparently in his dream, someone took his hat. He started running on his side, like he was chasing the person. "Give me my hat back..." He mumbled again. He looked like a dog that was having a nightmare. "You hooligans." He mumbled, though it sounded like only an old person would say that, Xander usually said that on a regular basis, only trying to be funny. Xander rolled on his back, still running in his sleep. Then he suddenly popped up. "My hat!" He yelled out. Then he looked around to see people glaring at him. "Hi." He said smiling a little bit and messing with the hair on the back of his head. This made his hat move. Xander sighed with relief. "Thank Heyzus." He said saying Jesus like a Spaniard would. He took off his cap, revealing his hat hair, and his new green stripe in the hair on the back of his head. He examined his hat, then put it back on. He looked around at all of them. "What are you looking at? You waiting for a trick?" He said tilting his head. Then he stood up and brushed himself off. "Alright, here, I'm going to make a balloon disappear!" He said taking a balloon from a picnic table. "Don't mind if I use this right?" He said looking at the people sitting at the table. Then he took out one of the pin buttons from his hat and made it so the pin part stuck out."Ready, one," he said getting ready to pop the balloon. "Two, three!" Then he poked it, making it pop, though at the same time he yelled. "BAM!" Trying to make it seem like he made the sound, though everyone, even himself knew that it was horrible. Then as they all looked at him like he was crazy, he laughed.

Come on and lift me up to a better way, Open up a smile on another face, So I can feel something new

User Image User Image

Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

James

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was now late, James was starving, of course he hadn’t had anything to eat ever since the hospital. The night came slow and James had nothing to do but stare at the sky. There was supposed to be some kind of meteor shower as explained in the news broadcast and James was somewhat excited. He soon saw the bright blue and white burning pieces of rocks and stared at them with amazement.
The next morning the news had spread around school, James was missing. Everyone knew it, and they knew him or at least knew of him. No one exactly knows what had happened that strange night, not even James himself.

James woke slowly, the sun shining above him high in the sky. He opened his eyes and slowly looked around, his new blue and white hair falling in front of his face. He blinked a few times and blew his hair from in front of his eyes, slowly running his fingers through it. "...Blue and... white? What.. happened last night?" He asked himself, looking at his body as he sat up. He had no more bandages, just a scar. He pinched himself a few times and rubbed his eyes. "This has to be a dream.. it can't be real!" He said as he rose to his feet. He looked down at his clothing and shook his head a few times. "How did I get in these clothes?! What the hell happened?!" He was practically shouting, he didn't know what was going on and he didn't like it one bit.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Lilac //Nox// Axelle
outfit
Today, she was Lilac, but she preferred Nox. Instead of playing her virtual self, Axelle Striker, she was out in the night breathing fresh air and walking in the real world. Sometimes it was like having an out of body experience. Like it was so surreal that a peaceful moment like this was actually happening. Lilac poised her camera up at the sky. The first shimmering star came falling through the sky. She whispered to herself. "So beau-" The flash of her camera went off. And then it consumed her.

The blinding light retreated, leaving her with the feeling of being temporarily blind. For some reason, she felt that she had grown used to the white light. Her gray eyes slowly opened. The white light was replaced with something more natural and yellow. She took a moment just absorbing the scene of the park. A rather loud boy was screaming about his hat and then popping balloons not too far. The park? Why am I still here? She quickly stood up, but her legs felt wobbly. She felt her clothes, making sure she was in one piece. She scratched the back of her head. Wait, what happened yesterday? All I remember is taking pictures... Her camera was still clamped firmly in her hand. She had to force her fingers to let it go. Unfortunately, everything was melted. Nox started to feel a little nervous. "Oh god, I can't remember anything!" She placed a worried hand over her forehead. She was starting to think that she was drugged last night. Nox wasn't sure where to go. It wasn't like her mother would be sober at this time of day.
Adrienne
User Image

She had been proud of the idea - going to watch a meteor shower in order to avoid her mother's 'dinner party' was genius. Andrew, however, wasn't at all sure. Still, he'd agreed to come, and Adrienne could tell he was glad he did.

"Mom's going to kill you." her brother told her, not taking his eyes off the sky.

"At least the last thing I saw was this." Adrienne replied.

It was only a few seconds later that the meteors grew brighter...brighter...she couldn't see. She closed her eyes, raising an arm to protect herself, then-

---

She opened her eyes. She was lying on the grass, and it was obvious some time had passed. Adrienne sat up, trying to comprehend just how long. Judging by the sun, it was the morning after the meteor shower. Her mother was going to kill her. How could Andrew just vanish?

She was almost right about the time. Only off by about five years.

Beloved Lover

12,325 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
User Image

@}'~,~'~α γ α η η α~,~'~,{@

Aya had read about the meteor shower in the papers and her science teacher had been talking about it all week, acting like the high schoolers he taught. It was almost comical in a way, but he had offered extra credit to anyone who observed it. Aya needed that extra credit- though she liked science, it wasn't her strongest subject in the least. Besides, she was actually interested in this, so she had told her family she was going to the park. Nothing new there, she went there regularly to work on restoring the plants that were so often ignored with Mr. Moony, her botany teacher. A smile touched her lips as she settled under her favorite old willow tree. Mr. Moony and here she was, star gazing. Heehee. It was almost ironic.

Her eyes followed the horizon, the glowing lights of the city and the sparsely placed street lights in the park; it was a perfect night. A flash of light caught her attention and she looked up as more and more flashes of light made their way across the night sky, burning in the earth's atmosphere. But one of them... why was it brighter than the others? Was it..." Holy hell, it was heading right towards her! She couldn't move though, all she could do was close her eyes and brace herself for an impact....

Which never happened. She suddenly jerked awake and felt her heart pounding in her chest. Daylight...? But...? She looked down and slapped at her arms. Ow. s**t, still alive. Well, that was good anyway. Aya slowly stood up and looked around at the different people in the park. Hadn't she been under her willow tree...? But now she was on a hill... Her head began to hurt as she gently rubbed it to stop a coming head ache. Her brow furrowed and she wondered why she could hear whispering when no one around her seemed to be whispering.

Ғiяε

User ImageUser Image

ƦǝȵÐąɍƙlɨȵ
Here in the darkness I know myself.

User Image

User Image

The night was peaceful and clear of any clouds. A cool breeze blew from the north caressing his face as he walked slowly up the already crowded hill. So many have come tonight to witness a historic event. A fan of stars himself, Ren put up with the noisy people. He stood up close to the edge in a somewhat lone space, waiting. It wasn't long after he looked up that the stars started falling in a bright shower. Ren smiled at this peaceful scene. They were so many, so pure and beautiful. He couldn't resist the urge to lift a hand to the sky and 'try to catch' one like he used to play with Sarah, his sister, when she was just a little girl. The memories of everything else simply faded away in a moment of stillness.

His body now felt heavy, his mind was still clouded from the deep sleep. He was laying down... resting? Sleeping, but outside?!?
'What the hell...?' he thought opening one eye and noticing the sun shining down on him. He tried to move his hands, but his fingers were somewhat numb still. 'Was I knocked down? What a way to welcome new people on this forsaken city' he turned to his side and felt the grass on his ear, which gave him the creeps and helped him regain full consciousness. He sat down, looking about him. There were others. Some were waking up now while others seemed as confused as him, but he didn't see it too farfetched that these teens were the ones who planned robbing him, or something. Getting up and cleaning himself a bit, he turned to them.
"Alright, the game is over. What in the world were you planning to do after, huh?!" He said sounding more angry than he intended. They must know something, after all they had decided to lay here too... right?

User Image

vastuky
User Image
User Image

Nox
outfit
Nox couldn't think too clearly. She was concerned that someone had drugged her, stolen her money, or something. She had never felt so alone in all her life and right now, she desperately needed someone. But not just anyone-someone to blame. And there came an object to take out all her anger on and he was about six feet and Asian. Her expression immediately turned sour when the boy started yelling at her. This had to be the one who messed up her camera and knocked her out last night. "Excuse me?!" she said, incredulous. "The question is: what were you planning to do after this?" Nox placed a hand on her hip and thrust her camera forward. She shook it accusingly toward him. "You know, it took a month's salary to...pay for...this..." Her voice became thinner as he came closer. Her eyes became wide when she saw his own-blood red. She held her breath for a moment in shock. He looked a rocker boy in all that leather coming to take her to her own personal concert in hell. She was frozen in place completely captivated by his eyes.

Ғiяε

User ImageUser Image

ƦǝȵÐąɍƙlɨȵ

User Image

User Image

The closest person to him was an Asian looking girl who 'dared' to accuse him of breaking her camera or something. Indignation and frustration over all this confusion didn't help him calm down one bit. He looked at her sternly, not sure what to do next. Had it been a guy he would probably punch him on the face. Ren took another step forward unconsciously, but seeing the almost scared look on her delicate features made him come back to his senses.
'This is ridiculous. She is probably another victim... she is not lying' He thought looking into her pretty gray eyes that showed innocence. He almost laughed with her comment on HIS eyes, without a clue of what she meant, as he was thinking just the same about hers. Her being Asian and having gray eyes... but that was not the point!
"No, I... eh..." He stumbled upon his words. What would he say? Wasn't it obvious there was something very suspicious going on? Why would he have to defend himself anyways??? "I don't know what you are talking about, but whoever did this... I'm sure not going to let him get away!" He made sure everyone could hear his last sentence.

Once again he looked around. He noticed a group of people being amused by a young man who was too eccentric for his taste. The boy simply popped a balloon and was making a fool of himself. Somehow this seemed to take off some of the stress that had built inside Ren. He looked back at the girl in front of him, but didn't make eye contact. He was ashamed of his previous reaction and his dark thoughts.
"I- I'm sorry." He managed to mumble out, then turned around and kept looking for a culprit. 'He must be somewhere around here!'

User Image

vastuky
User Image

Beloved Lover

12,325 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Well, at least she wasn't crazy. The guy behind her was definitely yelling and it wasn't imaginary voices this time. She turned around while still sitting on the steep slope to stare at the boy and then heard a girl's voice respond. Kay, that was special. Her brow furrowed again as she thought she heard whispering, which really was getting annoying. "What are you guys talking about?" she asked sharply, rising unsteadily to her feet. What the heck, had she forgotten how to walk or something? She glared down at her feet until they began to cooperate and then turned to face the two rowdy teenagers with a hand on her hip. "Honestly, it's no wonder adults don't trust teenagers if we don't even trust ourselves!" she rolled her eyes and looked around, trying to get her bearings. She knew the park, but things seemed... different. Like changes had occurred without her knowing it, which was impossible. Right?

User Image

Nox
outfit
Nox was pretty much ready to run for her effing life if he tried anything on her. But he seemed to loosen up a bit, and so did she. He was stumbling over his words and apologizing so quietly, that Nox actually leaned forward to hear him. She was a bit taken aback, considering his previous mood. "It's...alright," she told him awkwardly. When he turned around, she reached into her bag and pulled out a compact mirror used for make-up. Funny how she almost never used it, but in times like this it came in handy. "You might want to take a look at yourself, demon boy," she said without any malice. He stepped forward and handed him the mirror, still eying him suspiciously. It was just that red eyes were usually unnatural unless you were very, very sick. She crossed her arms in front of her chest. She turned at the sound of another female voice. The girl was quite beautiful to say the least and Nox felt her self-esteem drop by a fraction. Nox shrugged. "All I remember is last night there was a meteor shower and now it's morning. But maybe he knows something about it." She jabbed a thumb in the boy's direction. He kept saying how he would get whoever did...something to them.
Ғiяε

User ImageUser Image

ƦǝȵÐąɍƙlɨȵ

User Image

His neck was still stiff from laying on a hard surface for so long. How could he have simply fallen asleep in a place like this? There is nothing 'normal' about it, no matter how he User Imagethought of it. Mumbles from the bottom of the cliff called his attention; a blonde girl seemed to be having troubles keeping her balance. His suspicious nature always wondering. She didn't look like the terrorist type though, so he let her keep going wherever she was. Or was he being soft because it was a female? 'Nah, it wouldn't matter, specially not to me.' he thought looking to his right. The maniac-looking guy with the green stripes on his hair was still laughing. How annoying.
"How did I get in these clothes?! What the hell happened?!" A guy was shouting to his left. One look at him made Ren's paranoia grow 50%. His hair for one was that of a delinquent; white and blue... The red head girl was awake too, close to the white haired one. And now, to top it all, there was this ... huge-eyed, exotic beauty scolding at him. At him of all the people! 'Give me a break!' He thought rolling his eyes.

"Unbelievable, how did I get into this m-" he started, but was interrupted by the Asian girl who, for some reason that he could not grasp at the moment, was handing him a tiny mirror. Did he look all out gay to her or what? While his bisexuality was nothing he was ashamed of, he was very sure of his own masculinity. Yes, he lacked the excess of muscles of some Hugh Jackman, but he was totally fine with his slim-ness. Ren looked at the girl with a 'What do you want me to do with that?' kind of face. Being called a demon wasn't exactly better. But once again, he couldn't be mean to others for the heck of it, so he took the mirror from her hands, gave it a quick glance and as quickly handed it over... just to take it back with a jerk. At first he thought he had been wrong. He thought that, instead of a mirror he was looking at some sort of photoshop-made picture of some demon, that maybe this girl only wanted to show that to him. However, his heart skipped a beat (or two) when the 'demon' on the 'picture' looked back at him with such a surprised expression that he had no doubt; someone had done plastic surgery on him during the night! (...) That was not very logical either, so his second impression had been erased and replaced by an intense curiosity.
He blinked. No, he couldn't see the 'demon' blink if he did it like that, how stupid. So he winked and gasped when his other self did the same. He looked up at the girl, down to the mirror and back at her. Realizing his mouth was open, he closed it and straightened up while handing the (mirror?) back at the girl, his mind racing, searching, digging for a logic explanation.
His eyes wandered towards the white haired boy. Finally remembering what he had said before, Ren touched his chest and looked down. His clothes, all black and in a warm material were totally different to the ones he had been wearing last night. Leather was not his first choice in clothing. His heart was going too fast for him to catch up now. Curiously, instead of freaking out like thought of doing, a smile appeared on his lips. Still holding onto his chest afraid that his heart would break out and leave him alone, Ren looked up at the sunny sky.
"You must be joking..." he said without finishing the sentence. He had not noticed before, but his voice too felt different. Deeper, effortless, clear. "A dream. No other explanation." he said in a defeated tone looking back down to the hill and the forest behind. This was more of a self-reassurance than a belief.

User Image

vastuky
User Image
User Image

Nox
outfit
Nox was stressed. Which brought her sympathy level way below rock bottom. She wanted answers as bad as a child wanted sugar in the middle of the night. She tried to keep track of everything that was going on around her. Strange kids crawling around the park by themselves was strange. But waking up out of no where was even more odd. Nox took her mirror back and tossed it back into her purse. "Well, on the bright side, you look very unique," she said in an upbeat tone. She wanted to at least try to not make it worse than it already seemed. She sighed heavily when demon-child resorted to a dreamy state. She was trying to be patient, but it was very difficult for her. There were so many questions she just wanted to throw at someone but knew that this beautiful girl and red-eyed boy were not going to help at all. She just wanted to leave the park. It was creeping her out.

"Okay, you better not have been serious about dreaming. Look,-" Nox was about to say something semi-comforting. Because 'semi' is the only thing good she was capable of offering on an emotional level at this point. She placed a hand roughly on his shoulder, more as an indicator to turn and face her. Call, her crazy, but she felt so at ease near these two mysterious people. It was as if something was telling her of a bond, different yet the same, that she had with them. A strange unity. Congruence. A home in a soul. It made no sense, yet she knew something was different about them. And possibly her. And every other teen walking around in a daze in the park. When she reached for his shoulder, she accidentally let her thumb graze his cheek. Just that small touch made her yank back. "Whoa, you are hot, she said. Her analytical words easily to be misinterpreted. She impulsively brought her hand to his forehead, nearly tackling him. But maybe it was just her imagination. Because that odd heat was either never there or had subsided. "Never mind." She brought her hand back to her side. She was feeling nonchalant for a moment, like she was just around very good friends. But when she remembered that she had no idea who the hell these people were. And what was she thinking? Being to carefree and familiar? What was she supposed to say after that? Her light colored eyes clearly revealed her small embarrassment.

Beloved Lover

12,325 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Aya felt like the two were suddenly oogling her and shifted her eyes uncomfortably. She had never been a beauty queen... Cute, maybe, but the way they looked at her.... She shook her head and watched the scene unfurl as the Asian girl handed Leather boy a mirror to look at himself. Her head snapped to attention though when the Asian girl (she really would have to learn names) said something about a meteor shower. "Meteor shower?" she asked, moving closer to them. Why did she still feel so strange! It was like her body wasn't her own... like she was more graceful or something. "I was watching the meteor shower last night too," she said then turned to watch the boy with red eyes freak out and go into a dreamy expression. "Somehow, I don't think this is a dream..." she said to him, then glanced down at her clothes as well and her heart skipped a beat.

She knew what she had been wearing the day before... a baggy Earth Day teeshirt that her mom jokingly called a hippie teeshirt and her favorite pair of jeans that made her look taller than her 5'0 frame made her originally. Yet now... the shirt was definately not hers and the pants weren't even jeans, they were smokey-blue capris along with the gray halter top she was wearing. "Whoa... Ok, someone has a sick sense of humor, messing with my clothes..." she said, glancing around to the different teens as they woke up and the two she was talking to. "Maybe we got off on the wrong foot... my name is Ayanna," she said, extending her hand to either of the two, "And if you're dreaming, please get me the heck out of it since I already proved to myself I wasn't..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff