Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bachelor

User Image

User Image
๑ ๑xxxx xx Danica Onyx Gordon

The second the familiar face of Colton, Danica's ex, had made his way into the house, all of the other introductions seemed like a blur. What was he doing here? Why was he in the same house? Seconds later he then bumped his shoulder into her purposefully. Clenching her fist, Danica bit her lip and kept her head down in order to keep herself from causing a scene in front of the others. Colton then came back and began flirtatiously talking to the other girls. Of course. Flirting was one thing he was very good at, but Danica could play his game just as well.

The idea of going for a swim caught Danica's attention as she perked her head up. "I'd love to go out for a swim! Just let me go get myself ready. She began walking towards the room. However, just before she could make her way out, Danica stopped right beside Colton and grabbed him by his arm. She looked at the rest with a bright smile as if nothing was going on. "Sorry, girls, but I need to borrow Colton for just a slight second." With all of her might, Danica yanked Colton away from the group and pulled him through the hallway into her bedroom. "Did you come here purposefully to ruin my vacation? What are you doing here? " The raven haired girl lowly hissed at him in a low tone to make sure nobody heard them.

๑outfit๑
►OOC//Sorry I've been gone for so long. crying
CluelessHornyHoes

Shy Fatcat

User Image

User Image

♔ -- I DON'T TREAT EM
xxxxxxxxI DON'T LOVE EM

tab tab tab tab tab Don't hate on me cause i'm your girlfriends favorite .

Colton listened to the different girls introduce themselves and he smirked. The wee all beautiful and Colton was ready to rub that in Danica's face. But, Danica decided to drag him off to herself. She tugged his arm and he winked to the girls . "Don't miss me " He teased, laughing a little, walking with Danica to wherever she was going. She pulled him off alone but for what ? "I missed you too" He said as they entered the room with a grin. She began yelling silently at him and he leaned himself against the wall and folded his arms. "You think I'd come ruin this on purpose? I'm here for the same reason you are sweetheart " He said, shaking his head. "I had no idea you'd be here " He continued, wanting to make sure she was fully aware that he didn't do this on purpose. Why would he? She was his ex and he honestly could care less. He had a house full of beautiful women and he didn't want her to ruin it all.

♔-----------------♔
                      Where am I? Beach House
                      Who's around me? Danica and her friends
                      Thoughts? She thinks she's going to ruin this..
                      Wearing? n/a

Quote:
                      Darkmiko1
                      Quote:
                      Simple_Imperfections

Bachelor

User Image

User Image
๑ ๑xxxx xx Danica Onyx Gordon

Danica rolled her eyes at his little "I miss you too" comment. There was no way in hell that she missed him. Colton was the scum of the earth to her. Especially because he had cheated on her. Maybe if they broke up to other reasons, she would be a bit more civilized. As for now though, she hated him with so much passion. The girl began going through where she had unpacked her clothes while searching for her bikini. "I'm here for the same reason you are sweetheart." Danica gave him a glare. "Don't call me sweetheart. Especially in such a mocking tone." She snapped quietly at him. Colton then proceeded to state that he had no idea that she would be here.

Danica picked out the outfit she would wear to the beach quietly as she listened to him. "Okay. Fine. Well we're both here so let's establish something right here and now. I know that you're going to try and flirt with every girl in this house in front of my face just to piss me off, but listen, I can play the same kind of stupid games that you do so don't ruin this vacation for me. I know I'm good looking and I can get any boy I want so don't get cocky around me." She condescendingly shot at him before picking up her bikini and walking to the bathroom inside the room the change. "Also, if you end up getting a girlfriend in this place, yeah, cool good for you. But try not the cheat on them because it's a shitty feeling." The tone in her last sentence grew cold as she gave him a final look before walking into the bathroom and shutting the door. She stood looking at herself through the mirror and took a deep breath while beginning to tie her hair up. It was only day one and it already sucked.

๑outfit๑
►OOC//
CluelessHornyHoes

Shy Fatcat

User Image
User Image

a l l ι ѕ o n xxxxx❀ r o ѕ e ❀ xxxxx a r g e n т

Well, I know what its like to feelalone
I know what its like to have the closest person to you gone.
Don't you ever feel disgusted when you look at yourself
Like somethings wrong with ya
See I see myself in you, I hope you find yourself through me

Everybody finally introduced themselves, including the males that had stepped through the doors. The all stood in a circle, talking , trying to get to know eachother before Melody and Naois went off into a room on their own. Allison watched them enter the room and shrugged her shoulders, not really sure why they left but didn't feel like questioning it. Colton and Danica were the next two who had left the group, which left Athena and Alyx. "So, do either of you know why those four left? " She asked, hoping maybe they would know. The four seemed to know each other. Maybe ex's ? Allison found herself unsure once again. It was confusing why they would bring two people's ex's into the house, and ruin their whole experience, Allison just hoped whatever skeleton came for her, wasn't nearly as bad as what she was thinking about.

Where am I?Group House
Who's around me?Alyx and Athena
Feeling?Confused
Thoughts on this?What's going on?
Outfit
:

User Image

Quote:
Darkmiko1

Quote:
KatieShyDreams

Witty Unicorn

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Loud, pulsing lyrics caused Slightly's eyes to blink open slowly and languorously. Sighing and running a hand over his face, he looked over to the driver's side of the car, smiling slightly at Merrick. "Nice wake up call. Are we almost there?"

Merrick grinned, running a hand through Slightly's mussed-up bedhead."Why'd you think I woke you up?" he responded.

Leaning into the touch (He had always loved having his hair played with) Slightly stared out of his window, watching locals and tourists alike pass by in a blur; Merrick had always liked to drive fast.
                                        "Answering a question with a question..." Slightly mumbled, feigning irritation. Merrick just smiled.

Shaking his head, Slightly tried to put his thoughts back together in his mind so they made sense. He'd won some sort of contest that he really didn't remember signing up for in the first place, they'd sent him some money for a plane ride and the expenses (Their loss, his three-hundred dollar gain since he lived close enough to Cancun to drive there), and now here they were, only one mile away from where he'd be staying, if Merrick's smart phone was steering them in the right direction. Well, since he still had a couple of minutes until he arrived at his destination, Slightly figured he could go back to sleep.

Seven minutes later, Slightly awoke to the feel of lips pressed against his. Not opening his eyes, Slightly commented,
                                        "Needa brush your teeth, Mer."

A stretch of lips against his, a flash of teeth catching on his bottom lip, and Slightly knew without looking that Merrick was grinning again."We're in the same boat, Emerson."

Laughing, Slightly finally opened his eyes, resting his forehead on Merrick's before staring out the front window at the place he would be staying for the next couple of months. Mouth agape, Slightly flicked his eyes back to Merrick, disbelief in his gaze.
                                        "This can't be it. This is a ******** mansion. I step foot in there, they're likely to release the hounds or some s**t."

Merrick laughed and caught Slightly's hand in his own. He knew how uncomfortable Slightly could get around rich people and equally lucrative establishments, so he tried to reassure his best ******** buddy with as many comforting touches as he could. "Who are you expecting, Mr. Burns? Believe it, Sly. And enjoy yourself; you could use a few months of vacation."

Smiling crookedly, Slightly kissed his friend in a final goodbye.
                                        "It'd be way easier for me if I could take you with me," he whispered against Merrick's lips, closing his eyes. He'd never done well, being too far away from his best friend for long. He wasn't sure how well he'd do now.

After reassuring his best friend and kissing him yet again, Merrick drove off, leaving Slightly with his rucksack hanging from limp fingers and a slight tingling in his lips. Sighing, Slightly turned to stare at the monstrosity in front of him, wondering if he couldn't just back out of the whole thing. Then again, they'd probably ask for a refund of their money, and he'd already used most of it to pay rent. Running a hand through his hair, Slightly tightened his grip on his rucksack with the other and headed for the house's large, intimidating doors.

He knocked, which in hindsight seemed kinda stupid, so he gently pushed the doors open, still unsure of the etiquette used in reality shows, never having watched any. So he was immediately surprised to see a group of girls standing in the hallway, talking amongst themselves with luggage hanging from their hands. Rubbing at his wrist in a nervous tic, having never liked to be the center of attention, Slightly slowly walked up to the girls and cleared his throat to get one's attention.
                                        "Um, hey. Are we... I mean, this is that show thing, right?" he asked, staring at the cameras surrounding them self-consciously.

The House/HallToo lazy to see everyone that's in the hall ;D's**t, I'm so out of my element.'xUghhh I tried to write as little as possible... T-T Please don't kick me out.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces