Space Lover

12,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

αѕ ι ℓσσкє∂ ιηтσ тнє вυяηιηg ѕку · · · α тєαя ƒσямιηg ιη му єує
      xxxxxxxxx мємσяιєѕ σƒ

xxx мємσяιєѕ σƒ fallen dreamsAND ALL THOSE THAT HAVE DIED.
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ∂ємσηѕ αяє ρσѕѕєѕѕιηg мє.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxƦƠƁƁЄƊ ƠƑ MƳ ЄƬЄƦƝƖƬƳ.
      α cσυ σƒ αѕн тнαт ριєяcє тнє ηιgнт xxx
      ι ƒєє му нαтє тαкє ƒιgнтxxx
      ιм cнσкιηg ση му σωη ωσяѕ αη ιм ѕcαяє σƒ вαcкιηg σωη вєcαυѕє тнє нσρє ωιтнιη υѕ α ιѕ υρ ιη ƒαмєѕ.
      тωιѕтє∂ ву му ωαяяιηg cσηѕcιєηcє
      тнє ѕιтυαтιση’ѕ ρυѕнιηg σηωαя∂ѕ
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      GENOCIDE
      xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ƒσяєνєя тαιηтѕ уσυя ηαмє . . .
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx тнιѕ cαη’т вє · · · ωαѕ тнιѕ мє؟ · · ·
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ι тнιɴĸ ι’ve loѕт coɴтrol . . .
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ι cαυѕє∂ тнιѕ · · · ι ƒσяcє∂ тнιѕ,· · ·

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx cαɴ ι coɴтιɴυe oɴ? . . .xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxx · · · · · ·
      I CAUSED THIS, I FORCED THIS, I CAUSED THIS.

It was amazing how a lock of hair could suddenly turn into the most interesting thing on the planet when one was nervous... Ranka herself certainly found twirling the black strands of hair around her finger entertaining. What was she supposed to do? Giggle and bat her eyelashes? She absentmindedly wondered if she should have watched a few romantic movies at some point, because maybe that was where girls learned to flirt or just generally how to act when someone (very) attractive talked to them...? She doubted she could learn that from any of the usual films she watched (because couples in horror movies rarely survived and she was pretty sure that brutally murdering someone was not an acceptable way to flirt, even for super villains... probably...). She momentarily wished Kale would speak again because it was a lot easier answering than actually starting your own conversation when the male actually spoke, leaving her speechless. She blinked up at him in confusion for a few seconds, tilting her head slightly ”Ummm...“ she mumbled ”What?“ she asked, not entirely sure she understood the relevance of the question to their previous conversation but... ”Ummm… Thermoregulation... I think...“ she said slowly, not entirely sure she remembered it correctly ”It... happens when the air and water are very warm... the ahh... blood vessels expand and their bellies turn pink...?“ she finished, still a bit unsure about the whole ordeal (Was this how people flirted? It seemed... odd... but she probably could deal with it... thank the Norns for her memory and free time in the school's library). She frowned in confusion once again, not sure what (or to who) Kale was talking about ”W...what? Post?“ she questioned, feeling completely lost.

She frowned slightly at Kale's question ”I'm... not entirely sure...“ she admitted ”It was... powerful“ she mumbled, her gaze lingering on the male who was the source of that power. Perhaps she didn't know what that was, but if one thing was for sure, it was that Ragnhildr was glad to be on the same side as that guy... and that she will, in no way, make an attempt to get on his bad side.

Ranka looked away again, trying her hardest to make herself stop blushing. She shook her head lightly, giving Kale a small smile ”It's alright...“ she said softly ”I'm just...“ (did he care? would he mind her opening up like this? was he really that interested in her? why?) ”Not really used to it... to compliments that is“ she said, shrugging it off with a little smile ”But ummm... thank you... ahhh... again“. Her smile turned shy, laced with an apologetic hint at the fact that she once again thanked him (and that he noticed her doing it repeatedly). She then shrugged, looking back at him with the same smile ”Perhaps I have my upbringing to blame...“ she trailed off, letting out an amused laugh ”Most of them are mindless brutes, but I was an 'Aesir' Royalty“ she shrugged before looking down ”B...besides... it's the least I can do...“ she added in a mumble.

Her attention was drawn to Fae, as the girl walked closer to them and spoke. Ranka had to admit she was somewhat relieved at her showing up... and although she wouldn't have minded spending more time with Kale (alone...), the break she got from Fae showing up would probably prevent her from saying something stupid or embarrassing (or potentially both)... for the time of being, at least. She waved at her, smiling at her sort-of-sister ”All is good...“ she started, ready to return the question when Fae giggled and said they'll talk later. Slightly confused, Ranka just nodded and waved back at her.

She began walking closer to the group, her hand in Kale's, when the male next to her spoke out loud, making her turn to him, raising a questioning eyebrow. Once he spoke, she let out another soft giggle, smiling back at him ”It's no matter...“ she shrugged ”And besides... 'We're all mad here'“ she quoted, a hint of the her legacy as the daughter of the god of mischief sparkling in her eyes. She then shrugged again ”The mind is an amazing thing... just because it's... different... doesn’t mean it's broken...“. Any sort of confidence she had gained during the last moments of their conversation suddenly seemed to disappear when Kale once again complimented her (telling her he heard her giggling!) and Ranka looked down at her feet, blushing before she managed to gather some of that previous courage, smiling up at him again ”I'll look forward to that then...“ she finally said in a soft voice.

THIS COULD FUEL THE REVOLUTION!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      тнιѕ cσυℓ∂ вє му ℓαѕт ѕσℓυтιση · · ·

xxxxx xxxx and all good victories come with a price.
      xxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx もう おしまいだ !
      xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx вєтяαує ву тяυѕт xxxxxxxxxxxx ƑƠƦЄƔЄƦ ԼЄƑƬ ƬƠ ƧƇƦЄƛM · · ·
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx σн нσℓ∂ мє cℓσѕєℓу αη∂
      xxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx die in my arms
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx αη тнєη тαкє тнιѕ ѕєcяєт ωιтн уσυ,
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx JUST TAKE MY SECRET WITH YOU !

{Out Of Seiðr Character:Maddy is being an adorable, confused little kitty =3= }

συтƒιт
User Image

Damien smirked lightly as Carmen questioned if he had any kryptonite she should know about, teasingly of course, poking him on his shoulder gently. "Maybeeee." He drew out childishly, "You better be extra nice to me just in case." He teased the brunette daughter of superman. Her blush was just so adorable, he just couldn't deal with it. It wasn't like he found many things to be cute or sweet or adorable...yet when he was with Carmen, he couldn't help but associate those words with her. Almost hilarious in a way...Clark Kent and Bruce Wayne weren't exactly the best of friends...or friends at all really, the pair often butted heads in any situation where they were around one another, yet here their children were...great friends. Hopefully becoming something more? In fact, the brunette billionaire wondered briefly how different his life, and behavior, would be without the calm, caring brunette female beside him to guide him through somethings...like social occasions such as the meeting they were heading to for insistence. Without her calming presences, no doubt he'd lose it and bail a few moments after, regretting his agreement to join up.

Carmen's calm and even tone of voice reassured him that they had each other's back and that she did not mind it either. He smirked lightly, "Well if anyone has to nerve to bring any of that nasty stuff near you, they will have to answer to me." He told her, playfully but he did mean it. He'd kill people if needed to protect her. He bit back a chuckle when Carmen said that the two of them made quiet the pair, along with all the other supers joining them, and her questioning of why their dads didn't join together more. "Because they were both too set in their own ways to compromise at all with one another."He answered teasingly, hoping it wouldn't upset the brunette, the mentioning of her father.

They had lapsed into a content moment of him teasing her, a look of confusion passed over her beautiful face at his words of joining the team simply to make her fall in love with him. It was freakin' adorable, it made him smile softly. But then she began questioning why it was called that...falling in love. His grin grew as her questions kept coming, he thought her confusion over human phrases to be adorable, and didn't want that part of her to ever change. "Falling is not pleasant...you're right. But also falling can be thrilling, like love is. Maybe that's why they call it 'falling' in love instead if like...oh, I don't know...walking gently into love?" He shrugged, "Plus falling isn't normal something you plan, neither is love." She brought up good questions though, maybe the human race was just odd.

As he lifted her hand from his thigh, to get his heartbeat that she know no could hear under control and to stop his impulses, a look of pure concern passed over her face, she questioned if she was squeezing him too hard. Thank god that was what she thought, and not anything else, he loved her nativity. He gave her a reassuring grin, "No, you were quiet in control. And didn't hurt me in anyway," He answered her, ,but I wouldn't have been if you kept doing that' he thought to himself, taking a small gulp. He needed to get his thoughts under control. Carmen was simply his friend, did she even comprehend human love? Of course she did, she might not have exactly been 100% human but she must've understood the human emotion of love. She simply didn't see him like that, and for the sake of their friendship he needed to stop having such thoughts.

Their drive to JPs was quick. Carmen's response to his teasing off her skipping overt traffic made him chuckle lightly, "I doubt going the speed limit is a real worry up there either." he teased her some more, but all teasing thoughts quickly left his mind as a familiar female figure came into sight. His fight or flight response made him tense up. He was normally a fighter but with Carmen right by his side, his flight reaction was winning out. Carmen seemed rather at was though, which comforted him a bit. But he knew the joker, and Ophelia was his daughter...it didn't seem like she'd want anything more than him dead. As the blonde began to speak, he did let out small chuckle as Carmen told her that she was not food, agian adorable, he rose an eyebrow at her. He was fine with having this conversation, that was whatever he could protect himself against her if needed, but again Carmen's well being had him on edge.

JPs appeared and voice made him look to the other brunette billionaire. He smirked lightly, "As I recall your tower is usually a fighting environment." He lightly teased his friend, but their was a strain behind his words. Ophelia was once more annoyed at their ignorance of her for a moment,and the went on that whole thing...did she even breath? He wondered lightly, before it actually hit him what she said. SHE WANTED TO JOIN THEM?! All his red flags went up instantly. He had so many things to say, ranging from accusations to questions of why but Carmen spoke first. She looked to him, although his gaze was on Ophelia. He turned to look back at her, her eyes showed trust. He glanced back to Ophelia then JP then back to the pretty super girl. "Sure..." Was his response. He didn't trust her, not yet anyway, but if Carmen did, he supposed he could her a small chance, at least until something threw up another red flag.

Carmen said something about Fury and meeting everyone, but Damien's thoughts were still on Ophelia, he looked at her from the corner of his eye. But them he was tugged along by Carmen was they still held hands, she questioned what he'd rather do. He gave her a light smile, "I swear I'll go with you to meet everyone...but I need one moment with JP, okay?" He told her quietly, standing in front of her. "Like two minutes tops." He told her with a more natural grin. He gave her hand a small squeeze then released it to return to where JP stood.

He went over to the owner of the tower. "Excited for all these supers in your tower?" He teasingly questioned, although he was still stressed about the Ophelia situation. He didn't like not fully understanding someone's motives. Why would she want to join them when her whole family had despised his? He spoke quietly to his friend, "Have JARVIS check her out and have security systems ready?" A question yes, but also a request as a friend. He didn't want his enemy to hurt Carmen or JP, he would be able to live with himself. He the. Noticed something a tad different about his friend, he slightly raised an eyebrow at this, but he couldn't exactly place what it was...his gaze shifted back to Carmen making sure she was alright in a way.

Occ; meh? BUT CARMENS ADROABLE!

User Image

Stinkerz_11's Princess

Space Lover

12,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Tнєяє'ѕ тняєє ραятѕ тσ ĿѴƐ,
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOя ѕσ I вєℓιєνє.
      ƬӇЄƦЄ'Ƨ ƛ ƤƛƦƬ ƠƑ ƳƠƲ ƳƠƲ ԼƠƧЄ,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxƛƝƊ ƛƝƠƬӇЄƦ ƳƠƲ ƦЄƇЄƖƔЄ.
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLєανє му мαяк ση тнє cαηναѕ,
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTнαт σηу уσυ cαη ѕєє...

xxxxx Bυт σηcє I'м ωнєяє I ωαηηα вє,
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ƳƠƲ'ԼԼ ƁЄ ƑƛƦ ƁЄӇƖƝƊ.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Aη∂ тнє cнαιηѕ тнαт ρυℓℓ мє ∂σωη,
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx SĿΛƇҠƐИ FF ѠĤƐИ YƱ'ŔƐ ΛŔƱИD...
      Aѕ тнє ℓιηє вєgιηѕ тσ вℓυя, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Aη∂ ιт'ѕ cσмƒσятιηg тσ кησω,

Charlotte grinned at Jasper's acknowledgment, before blowing him a little kiss "Don't worry, you’re a very cute drowned rat!" she cooed "The cutest drowned rat I've ever seen." she informed him, a grin forming on her lips again. At the male's next statement, he young CEO tightened her grip on the pillow in her hand, smacking said boy over the head "Of course we can't. I'm a public figure darling, people know me... you might get away from it most of the time, but I'm constantly under the watchful eye of the media..." she reminded him with an eye roll "Those vultures are just waiting for me to make a mistake so they can prove their chauvinistic idea that I can't handle a company" she grumbled before a sugar-sweet smile formed on her lips "So yes, we can't go around ruining my reputation... otherwise you'll have to live in a cardboard box instead of this lovely mansion, my love" she hummed, showcasing the ''Parker-Sass-Voice' she picked up after years of living with said family.

Charlotte laughed "I'm sorry... my bad... And here I thought you were the one who woke up late and completely forgot about the very important meeting we have today..." she said dramatically, placing a hand on her cheek and shaking her head "Oh, how will I live with myself after such a tragic mistake!?" she called out, increasing the amount of the fake drama in her voice before bursting into laughter. She grinned up at Jasper, blowing him yet another kiss "Filthy lies!" she accused "You looooooooooveee me" she laughed again "And you know you do!"

Charlie pouted at his next statement "Oh, you poor baby..." she cooed "I care about you!" she hummed, hugging him from behind and placing a kiss on his cheek "Look at the bright side... you can go out without having a herd of assholes with cameras stalking your every move" she reminded him "Fame has its price my love, just like everything else." Charlotte added with a wise tone. The blonde frowned at his next comment "You are never going to let that go, are you?" she rolled her eyes and smacked him over the head once again "As hot as he is, that thing I had with JP is over'" she reminded him.

Charlie let out a breathy laugh "Might i remind you which one of us keeps getting modeling jobs, on top of their already successful career?" the girl said proudly "I'll give you a hint. It starts with 'Not you' and ends with 'Me'." she said before smacking him again "It's like you're asking to get smacked Parker." she said while rolling her eyes "At this rate, I'll take you up for that offer, and unlike me, that won't be pretty."

She raised an eyebrow as he seemingly rejected her fashion advice (no one did that. Charlotte Osborn knew her fashion just as much as she knew her business and her fighting skills), frowning once Jasper began explaining "Oh no. No way. Count me out of that adventure Shelob. It took me ages to get my hair perfect and I'm not ruining it because you feel like webbing around the place. It might be slower than my glider, but at least my hair will stay in place in the limo... plus might I remind you that it has an air conditioner, a minibar and little televisions..." she grumbled "Do whatever you want, but don't expect me to join your shenanigans". Charlotte shrugged, heading towards his bedroom door "Whatever floats your boat" she said finally,, listening to the sounds of Jasper leaving through the window.

Rolling her eyes, Charlotte headed outside, walking towards the waiting limo, nodding to her chauffeur in a gesture of gratitude for him opening the door for her "Good morning Graham... Stark Tower please..." she greeted him properly, smiling up at him as the man nodded, closing the door behind her and soon began driving towards the said destination.

xx Sσмєтιмєѕ I ∂ιѕαgяєє∂, Jυѕт тσ нєαя уσυ ѕcяєαм...
      xxxxxxxxxx Yσυ ωєяє яιgнт,
      xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx ƁƲƬ Ɩ ƝЄЄƊЄƊ ƳƠƲ ƬƠ ƓƖƔЄ ЄMƠƬƖƠƝ ƁƛƇƘ ƬƠ MЄ.
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLєανє му мαяк ση тнє cαηναѕ,
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTнαт σηу уσυ cαη ѕєє...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'м ησт ℓєανιηg уσυ!
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx They pull me down!
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Tнєу ѕℓαcкєη 域 ωнєη уσυ'яє αяσυη∂...
      ƛƧ ƬӇЄ ԼƖƝЄ ƁЄƓƖƝƧ ƬƠ ƁԼƲƦ, ƛƝƊ ƖƬ'Ƨ ƇƠMƑƠƦƬƖƝƓ ƬƠ ƘƝƠƜ,
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Bυт I' яιρ συт α тнє нσσкѕ ƒяσм му ѕкιη ѕσ I cαη gяσω.
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Yєαн I' яιρ συт α тнє нσσкѕ ƒяσм му ѕкιη ѕσ I cαη gяσω.
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Yєαн I ωιℓℓ яιρ συт αℓℓ тнє ĿѴƐ ƒяσм му ѕкιη ѕσ I cαη gяσω...

{Out Of A Cure Character:...}

oυтғιт

Hilarious Lunatic

15,650 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
User Image

User Image
                                                  The poor girl must think Kale was crazy when he wanted to stop the post just to ask why dolphins sometimes have pink bellies. "Hmm?" he glanced right at her and chuckled softly. So she was paying attention to what had happened. "Thermoregulation you say? Lets see.." he pulled out his phone, typed a few things and then eyed her with a huge grin on his face. "Weeeelllll." he dragged the word out "The reasons why they have pink bellies is because...dolphin wants to have sex. Males are probably the easiest to detect. They will swim around, sporting an erection (anywhere between 10 to 14 inches long for a Bottle-nose), and will have no bones about swimming up to you and placing their member within reach of your hand. If you are in the water, they may rub it along any part of your body, or wrap it around your wrist or ankle. Dolphin males have a prehensile p***s. They can wrap it around objects, and carry them as such. Their belly will also be pinkish in color, which also denotes sexual excitement." he paused for a moment to let it all sink in her mind

Then he continued on reading from his phone "Females can be a little harder. The most obvious way a female dolphin has of displaying her sexual interest is the pink-belly effect. Their genitals become very pink and swollen, making the genital region very prominent. They may be restless, or they may be acting as normal. If you are out of the water, they may swim up to you and roll belly up, exposing themselves to you, coupled with pelvic thrusts. If you are in the water, they may press their genitals up against yours, nibble your fingers, nuzzle your crotch, or do pelvic thrusts against you." he let out a breath and chuckled "There you have it~" he cooed at her. 'Jesus Kale...blow up her mind about dolphin sex why don't you..' his inner voice nagged at him for it, feeling sorry for the poor girl. Kale shook his head, chuckling to himself. "Don't worry about it love." he told her with a smile forming his lips as she had asked him about a post.

The whole earth shattering experience made Kale feel weird and not in a good way at all. The temperature spike was odd to him and he even questioned the female if it was her doing and she wasn't so sure that it was her. Kale wanted to get the scoop on the guy who caused the chaos but Adrian took that away from him. "Indeed it was powerful.." he glanced back over at the female. She was the daughter of Loki..soo.."Could you do that? Like make the world have an earthquake? I'm pretty sure i haven't heard stories about your father doing it...but could he do it?" he asked. 'Good job Kale...you mentioned her father again...don't make her angry...' in inner voice warned him. Kale wished he could just swat at his inner voice for being so naggy towards him.

A smile formed on his lips as the male tilted his head at her, when she spoke about not being used to getting compliments. "Oh babe" he grinned "..This is why, you're going to be great friends with me." friends now, something more later but he didn't want to put that out yet. He didn't want to scare her more. He chuckled softly when the female thanked him again. Kale then nodded when she mentioned that she was part of Royalty "Well of course right? Your father was a prince of Asgard.." he said but then he frowned, was Loki really a prince? Or did those Asgardian people not consider him a prince at all. It killed him to wonder and since she was so sketchy about talking about her father he didn't want to keep asking about it. As the two were talking, Fae had decided to join the trio for a short moment asking how they were doing. Kale didn't respond to her, only a look on his face to get the ******** away from them. Maddy did reply to her that all is well which meant good things for Kale. He couldn't help but grin from ear to ear as he turned to glance at the goddess.

Her words had caught him by surprise as he apologized about talking to himself when he was actually talking to his inner voice. "We're all mad here...." he repeated her words. The grin stayed on his face and he tapped on her nose softly "I like that saying very much because it's very true." he chimed. Of course he caught her blushing again and his grin turned into a smile. The female was being cute about the whole situation. "You know what.." he wrapped an arm around her shoulder with a smile "I'm gonna try to get you out of your shell.." he said as they finally made their way towards Doom, Darkseid and the rest of the posy. "Heeeeeeeyyyyy guys! So, shall we get to.." he stopped talking once he got a good look at Darkseid's stop talking face as they both stared at each other. Of course Adrian had to made a snide comment about Kale going quiet for a moment. Darkseid can be scary when he's pissed off so Kale was going to stop talking now but he could feeling his eye going for an eye roll at Adrian.

Romantic Explorer

User Imagexxxxxxx
xxxxxI R E N E X S E L I N A X K Y L Exxxxixxxxxxxx
i'm a woman and can't be taken for granted. life's a b***h, now so am i.xxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
                                                                        Adrian had a way of making Irene grin. Surely, he had to know about playing hard to get. Well, being that it was Adrian, it was debatable. "It's called playing hard to get, Adrian. It's the cruelest form of teasing." Her eyes were set in a pouting way and her lip protruded ever so slightly. She didn't need to really follow him to continue their conversation. Besides, Adrian liked to play with his little toxins like she enjoyed playing with her pretty little jewels. "You don't really know what Kale knows. In fact, I don't even think he knows. But they're so cute over there so he'll probably be content for a while." She said with a shrug.

Irene had gotten distracted when Jack came over originally to talk to Adrian. So while Adrian talked, she was looking around the lab curiously. It was a bit much for her taste. Her catty apartment suited her just fine. But she was curious about Eden when the girl clearly wasn't there. When Adrian told her though, an eyebrow rose and curiosity peaked on her face. "Adrian, you have got to stop thinking everyone will be a hero. Most of us aren't suited for it. Trust me, I toe the very thin line all the time. If anyone is likely to fall, I'm quite a bit more likely than someone who toys with a hero for some pieces of paper." Smirking, she added sweetly, "But I like my shiny toys far too much to try being a hero yet. They don't get quite the privilege of a five claw discount." Her musings brought the smile to her face that most people knew Catwoman for. She loved the thought of free pretty things.

With all the shaking, she had no problems. So, it hadn't been hard to get over to Luca. His hoarse voice made her chuckle sweetly. "It's nice to meet you, Luca." She had said seriously. He seemed nice enough. Too bad Adrian would take away that opportunity to talk to him before she could move him. "You're welcome." She managed before Adrian decided to move in on the hero toy. And here she was wanting to ask him why he wasn't following in the goody goody footsteps his parents had left him. But no, she couldn't find out because Adrian had to drag him away.

She had been standing in a huff for what felt like a while. Her mind wandered some until she felt someone smack into her. Instinct took over and she gracefully flipped back away from the knife being jabbed her way. Her teeth were bared as she absorbed who it was that decided to attack her. It was the guy from before. The one who had talked to Adrian and had a slightly crazed air about him. He seemed to blink himself back into reality and spoke. "I suspect you'd be lucky to be standing if you'd ran into me on purpose. Fortunately, I'm fine." She teased. It wasn't a threat. Just the truth. Her instincts told her when she was in danger. It made that catty part of her take control. That part was lethal when it wanted to be. His peculiar compliment made her smirk a little and her head tilted to the right slightly. "Well, I'll take that as a compliment." She stated pleasantly before sticking her hand out to add an almost purred out sentence. "I'm Irene Kyle by the way. You might know me better as Catwoman. You are?" Okay she didn't know everyone. Unlike her mother, she didn't mess with the Bat or buddy up with his enemies too much. She focused on personal gain and really, Damien wasn't of much interest to her. Sure, he was cute but fighting him wouldn't get her something she liked so why bother? But Eden was a momentary distraction. "Eden! Adrian told me things. You need to tell me about it." She purred out with a grin. "But I have no clue what you're talking about. Unless you're saying he's highlighting my natural cuteness." She teased, quite surprised that Eden was saying so but she trusted her.

The Double D's, Irene's nickname for Doom and Darkseid, decided to join them so she couldn't help moving a little closer to them. It was time to find out if this was worth her time or if she could start planning some other use. Adrian had come back without Luca so she was stuck wondering why the goody goody trail hadn't been followed. Oh but Eden was there and she could talk all the girly things in the world to her. She wanted to but the Double D's wanted to be the center of attention.Not that she was listening well. She was close enough to Jack that she noticed his struggling status. Irene was okay with being distracted and shifted toward him with a sultry walk. Smirking, she lifted a hand to gently touch his nose. "You need some breathing room, Sweetie? The Double D's are kind of loud if you need to pop a squat somewhere and listen instead of standing like sardines up there." She didn't wait for an answer before retreating herself away a little ways back and hopping up onto one of the few clean counter spaces. Adrian could yell at her for it later if he dared.Her legs crossed and she rested her hands on her knee caps as she tried to listen to the two who held most people's attention in the room

Hilarious Lunatic

15,650 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image

Playing hard to get my a**, Adrian didn't want to hear a word Irene was telling him "Irene.." he groaned rubbing his face "I don't care what you call it. Its called being respectful and not touching people without their permission.." he huffed at her. He went to go do is own thing as Irene walked away from for a moment when Adrian needed to calm his emotions when Luca displayed his powers and of course broke everything Adrian was working on. Then he went to talk to the male and dragged him outside to have a chat and later punching the guy so that he could drag him elsewhere. He deserved it, his parents were heroes and he was too. With Luca being dragged by Adrian to Stark's tower, he felt more happier now that he didn't have to deal with the pretty haired boy turning hero. The Scarebeast boy made it back in time before Doom and Darkseid finally made their appearance to the group. Adrian's green eyes watched as Doom walked over towards Kale and the girl.

beep beep

To: Adripop
                                                            From: I prefer Leaf Princess thank you...
                                                            Take a deep breath, Adri. I'll be there soon love...just gotta change from last nights clothes. You know I can't show up looking all crazy and like I'm about to go to a cocktail party . What would doom think? He'd clearly not like my outfit so I've gotta find a new one. See you in like 10-15 xo

The message was of course from Eden and Adrian knew too well that the female needed to change out of her whore clothes as he called it. Adrian rubbed his face once more trying to stay calm through the whole situation. He just wished that she was here already, he was very close to blowing up her cover story since Doom didn't know what Eden was doing only that she was sneaking in some lab and gathering paperwork and would be back in an hour. He didn't know the whole spiel of her spending the night at Starks. He didn't text her back though as he would give her a full mouth-full of words to her when she got back. Adrian watched as Doom left Kale and that girl and headed towards him with a emotionless expression 'Craw...' the metal man spoke as he glanced around the Lab 'Where is Richards?' he asked in a venom tone. "Richards? Luca isn't with us..he changed him mind and left to join the heroes Doom." Adrian spoke back not even caring that he was lying to the villain.

'I don't believe that.' Doom crossed his arms at Adrian and the male shrugged "Well believe it. He threw a hissy fit when i was just trying to talk to him about his powers and then he left." Adrian was good and what he said was somewhat true considering that Adrian had provoked Luca about his powers being for the better good. Doom sighed and left the conversation alone and walked over to Darkseid to talk amongst themselves. His eyes glanced around before he headed towards the dangerous duo and a grin appeared on his lips as he saw her. Eden had arrived and actually looked decent. Probably trying to get on Doom's good side. it made him roll his eyes. He almost smiled and wanted to greet her as she walked up to him but the words she spoke to him made his almost smile turn into a glare of he's ready to kill her now look on his features. Adripop the deadly nickname that has been traveling fast from Fae to Kale and now to Eden.

"Eden..." he hissed out glaring at her "Do NOT act like i didn't talk to you a minute ago through texts" once again rubbing his hands over his face and glaring big time at her as he reached for her red hair "Don't ever play dumb with me." he pulled her hair tightly as he leveled her eyes to stare at his eyes to which they quickly turned a black color the same eyes as Scarebeast of which he was in good control of right now. "Got it?" he then let her hair go as he reached for the papers she was getting him "Appreciated." he mumbled and walked over towards a cabinet putting them there for safe keeping. As he walked back over towards Eden, Doom and Darkseid stopped talking amongst themselves and walked over to him and Eden. A voice spoke and Adrian turned around to see Fae walking over and of course flirting with Eden, putting an arm around the girl. Adrian rolled his eyes and then Darkseid eyes the two and then turned his attention to Eden 'And where have you been Isley?' he asked and Adrian couldn't help but grin as he glanced at Eden waiting to what she had to say to the villain.

The group was getting bigger and bigger as Jack and Irene walked over talking amongst themselves and then Kale and the strange girl that Adrian didn't know her name walked over as well. Adrian sighed heavily as once again Kale was curious if the meeting was going to take place now. But he almost lost it when Darkseid stopped talking to Eden to give a nice glare to Kale which shut the male up. "Wow one evil glare from Darkseid and you're quiet Wilson." the grin grew wider as he glanced at Kale and scoffed as he heard the warning tone from Doom.

Hilarious Lunatic

15,650 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
User ImageUser Image

A brow rose from his face as well as a grin as Charlotte blew a kiss towards him and commented that he was a very cute drowned rat, the cutest drowned rat she had ever seen. "Oh? Is that so?" he couldn't help but laugh at her "I wouldn't consider cute..but maybe damn sexiest drowned rat ever." the grin turned into the classic Parker smirk. Jasper made a snarky comment about that they couldn't ruin her public figure since people still follow her around like lost puppies. The image of it wanted to make him chuckle. He would be seeing Charlotte walking around town being followed by puppies and wanting to be loved on. That comment got him a smack on the head from Charlotte "Heeeeyyyy.." he pouted as he tried not to grin at her while making kissy faces at her. "Sometimes i wish those idiot would just back off of you Char.." a frown appeared and he just wanted to hug the girl "Why can't they just go bother Stark..i'm pretty sure he's got some super cool machine that he's been working on." he shrugged and then gasped putting a hand on his chest "What? live in a box? I can't do that ever...what how would i save those damsels in distress when they can easily see that Jasper Parker came in the small box and Spiderman followed out of the box." he chuckled "People would be weirded out." he nodded

Rolling his eyes couldn't be helped as the female was being dramatic about how he slept in and she needed him to be up "Well excuse me..I DID know about the meeting I never forget things. It was just i had a super late night and i was really tired" he said as matter of fact. The male was tired in deed and he only wanted to sleep in only for a few more hours before it was time to leave and visit Stark's tower and hear about this super important meeting and how to stop those nasty villains. Jasper couldn't help but laugh "Okay okay" he held up his hands "I do love you...just maybe" he added with a grin on his face. Then his face turned serious at her "In all i do love you Char..no matter what with all my heart i will always love you. I'll be by your side ready to protect you if needed." it's what he does, Jasper and Charlie were like siblings and were always so close to each other even after they decided not to be a couple. He then wiggled a finger at her "Don't you dare cry~" he warned her but in a nice way.

Jasper nodded "Yes, the bright side is that i can be normal Jasper Parker BUT i do sometimes have those creeps spying on me as Spider-man." he reminded her "Always wanting to know who the man is behind the mask." he chuckled "I remembered once we had to switch things around for a week. When i first started being Spider-man we had one of your henchmen walk around talking to those news people as Spider-man while i was around just being myself." he said "fun times" he nodded to himself. Jasper then grinned "Nope. never ever going to let that go." shaking his head at her "I want to believe you Char Char but i know better." he teased knowing that it really was over between her and Stark but he just loved teasing her. He then had an idea "I bet you have wet dreams about him still~" he cooed at her "Oh Stark, so snarky... Please JP keep doing that....harder..pull harder...bite here..." he moaned while trying not to laugh. He wasn't done as he kept saying dirty things to which he was rewarded with another smack on the head.

The brunette wiggled his eye brows at her "If you're going to smack my head again then do so. You know what it means to me." he hummed and then he flexed "Yes but whose the one saving people at night? Starts with not you and ends with me." he repeated those words she had just used on him against her. Before he put the mask on and jumped out the window, Jasper waved a hand at her like he wasn't bothered by the fact that the limo she was going to use had a mini bar, mini televisions and air conditioning. He only wanted to feel the cool breeze of the outside on his skin or rather suit. Once his mask was on, he swung from building to building, looking for the big STARK logo on any building. "A..B..C...D...STARK!" he said to himself as he point towards the building in front of him a few feet away. He stopped as he hung on the side of one building and eyes the Stark building carefully, should he use the door or just jump right onto the balcony. Door. Balcony..Door...Balcony. He was fighting with his own self as he couldn't decide whether to walk in. Of course Charlotte would choose the door but he wasn't her soooo Balcony it was.

Using two strings of webs as a sling shot, he made it seem easy as he pulled himself back to fling himself across the way to make it inside the building but he knew to well to not hurt himself, so he flung himself to where he was close enough to swing outside of the balcony and and land on his own two feet. Luckily the door seemed to be open otherwise he would have been stuck outside of the balcony and would have to climb down the building to walk in the front door. He jumped up and down readying himself to run inside the building and stopped have his arms wide open "Hello super friends~! Jasper Parker is here~" he called out in a sing like voice. Before anything else could have happened, he paused to stare at two unlikely people who were watching something on the television. He had happened to hear a female voice ask if there were any dragons here on Midgard. Midgard? What in the world was this chick talking about.

oh snap
                                                        hot damn

The guy who the female was speaking to had caught Jasper's attention and it made him grin. Who was this guy and where did he come from? He really wanted to know now. He took his mask off and slipped it in his pocket of his suit, the only addition he added towards his dad's suit. "If dragon's did exist i would be very happy, we can totally ride them together." a grin appeared on his face. He had hoped to get the male's attention.
User Image

Eden showed up at Adrian's lab apparently just in time, Doom and Darkseid had yet to actually start talking to them all so the redhead made her way to Irene and Jack who were standing together. Her feline like friend saw her before the blonde brother of her ex-best friend, saying that Adrian told her things and they needed to talk about it. She rose an eyebrow, what could Adrian possibly have told her? "What did Adrian tell you about exactly?" she questioned the brunette girl, Adrian may be annoyed with her actions but he usually kept quiet when it mattered...well not exactly quiet but he wouldn't tell any one anything that would actually get her into any sort of trouble. She then made the comment that Jack and Irene were cute together, no honestly they were though. She gave a small smirk at Irene's comment, "of course that's what I was saying sweetheart. You so adorable by yourself that cute people such as Jack here only help amplify it." She teased her friends.

She saw Adrain appear a few moment later, and the red head villain couldn't help but try to annoy the brunette curly haired owner of the lab. And judging by the glare he gave her, it was working. She held back a giggle as he hissed out at her, running his hands over his face attempting to calm himself. "Sorry Adri~" she started but was surprised even to stop talking as her long, red hair was pulled by the male she was currently annoying. He gave her hair a sharp tug, telling her to never play dumb with him. She smirked in response, "You know I like my hair pulled, but in public Adri? Let's wait till we are alone~" She teasingly purred out at him, but his eyes then turned black in color, and honestly it did freak her out a bit. She didn't like Scarebeasts dark, inky eyes, it made her shiver lightly. He released his hold on her hair, making her give a small huff. "Messing up my hair for just that...nothing more..." She muttered, shaking her red waves out.

She then produced JPs papers from bag, handing them to Scarecrows son. He did at least thank her, something she didn't actually expected. She watched him walk away with papers, to store them. Honestly she sometimes wondered why her and Adrian didn't attempt to go in couple territory. He was cute, snarky and you know, into the same things she was-toxins, being overall evil and getting his way....but then again maybe that was why. She wouldn't rule out a fling with him though, he was attractive, but Eden liked getting her way, and not to mention they both had tempers, although Adrian's was worst of course thanks to his Scarebeast ego. She liked her relationships to all be tailored to her wants and needs, she wasn't sure Adrian would do so...and maybe JP wouldn't either after awhile but at least he did some, not that they were a couple or trying to be one or anything of course. He was just useful to their cause, and a fun time when she needed one. Right? RIGHT! A very cute, sexy, hot useful man. That's all he was to her...she thought about texting him. Which for her would be surprising, she normally waited for the man to text or call her, or at least few days. But just the short period of time she'd been away from the billionaire playboy felt like weeks. This was rather troubling. She never had felt nor had thoughts like this.

Fae came up to her, placing a arm around her shoulders and knocking her out of her Stark versus Craw thoughts. She smirked towards the brunette girl, she liked Fae, she was fun to go out dancing with and didn't always want to talk about villainy things. "You know, the usual, meet a guy, use him for his money and power, then ditch him. Same ol' same ol." She teasingly said, "What about you? And yes we do, I need a night away from this beast," she gestured towards Adrian, "And his constant talking about toxins. I'm thinking a night out dancing..."She mused. Not that she minded it actually, talking for hours in end about toxins with the dark haired boy but Adrian normally was all business and no fun. She needed fun. JP was fun...

Then the good luck she had earlier, avoiding heroes at Stark tower, getting those papers from JP without his notice, and him not knowing who she was, seemed to come to a screeching halt as Darkseid questioned where she had been. ******** he noticed she came in later than everyone else. "I mean you know my mother, and that I'm very similar to her, so you know I've been around," she lightly teased, a joke at her own expense. Meet with a look and nothing more, she smirked lightly back, "My friend Adrian there needed somethings so I thought I'd help him out and get them, but it took longer than expected." Not a lie...well not a total lie. Thankfully then that guy and dark hair girl walked up to their growing group, gaining Darkseids attention.

She sent a look to Adrian, her green eyes in a light glare at him, the male got way to much enjoyment out of Darkseids questioning of her whereabouts, she just did that all for his precious notes from JPs lab. He could at least not rat her out to Doom and Darksied for it. She glanced back to Irene who sat on a table, and after a few moment Jack followed her. She smirked to herself, they were adorable, and Irene could certainly handle herself when Jacks crazier personality came to the surface. Which it probably would when it was reveal that Ophelia was attempting to join the other side, and would be fighting against them. She frowned lightly again at such thoughts, attempting to listen to Doom talking.

Occ: I love her and Adripops interactions cx so muchhhhh <3 hopefully this all makes sense, I'm tired and not sure of it all cx

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXXXXUser Image

half an hour later

His anger had grown as the tremendously idiotic man rambled, something about an organization called SHIELD, for which he had almost zero concern for, as well as something about being on the "villain's side," which he simply thought was a ridiculous notion, since he did not believe in the traditional black and white version of good and evil. All in all, his patience, which was normally a reservoir, soon trickled to a bare creek, down to a stream no bigger than a worm.

"Do you see these clamps of argent metal?" He received a brown glare that promised an untimely death for interrupting said man. Luca let a small, roguish smile form his lips. Blue-gray eyes looked at the circlets of hinderance, finding, suddenly, that he hated these wretched bands of metal, so much so that he wished to take them off. "They restrict my power, as well as my true self." At that comment, the director had his gun out, pointing at the boy. "Son, you really don't want to do that." Luca stood up, his chair falling back. He felt his power stirring within him, eager to be let loose. A smirk, a determined, rebellious look in his eyes, he retorted back, "Actually, I rather do."

He placed both hands on opposite wrists, and tore off the pesky metal as if it were made of tissue paper.

Instantly, he felt his power surge up to meet his body in the physical plane. A dizzyingly rush, strength in every iota of his being, he was back, fully restored his former glory.

At the end, this so called "SHIELD" got exactly what it needed: a extreme remodeling.

Luca emerged from the building, most of it in complete and utter ruin, killing many agents and injuring much more. He basked in his own power, his eyes closed as the rubble around him lifted into the air, protection against unwanted intruders.

Stalking to the skyscraper next to the demolished building, his eyes changed into a metallic silver, musing as to how the Stark that resided within could ever flaunt his wealth so shamelessly when there were those whom were homeless sleeping upon his steps. The rubble around him dropped whence seeing these poor chaps without a place to call home. Emotionally moved by the sight of a homeless woman sleeping on the immaculate steps of the trillionaire, a neat stack of clothing appeared in his hands, which he gently placed in front of the woman.
                                                      "May the celestial heavens ever smile upon you," he whispered, a blessing for the poor woman.

A fire alit in his eyes, each step with conviction. Almost instantly, he noticed the four people standing, immediately recognizing one.
                                                      "Remember me?" he snarked to Stark, his right hand holding up the arc reactor he had taken from the center of the other's chest. JP's eyes swiveled that way, and recalled who he was. At the same time, the Director of SHIELD, Fury, he thought his name was, barged in, pointing his gun right at Luca, who merely grinned. "Get your motherfucking ass back to base, or so help me--" With a wave of his hand, Luca froze Fury in a specific time, the man's mouth twisted into words that were not said, his eyes set on the man responsible for inflicting great damage on SHIELD's infrastructure.

User Image

User ImageXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXUser Image
User Image

Jack blinked his icy blue eyes at the brunette females response to him. What did she mean that he'd been lucky to be standing if he had run into her on purpose? He was quiet taller than her. But still the thoughts made his lips twist into a smirk, "Well I hope I do purposely run into you to see such a thing. I reckon it'd be a site to behold," sometimes when he spoke, the strange way his mother talked crept in when he wasn't overthinking. Also he liked pain, maybe something of his fathers personality in him, or maybe because he had to endure so much pain, so many beatings as a child he had to relate it to something pleasant.

He rose his eyebrow slightly as thus pretty girl said she'd take his compliment as one. "But of course, how else would you take it, silly puddin pop?" He teased her. He felt lighter in a sense talking to this girl. He thought about death, destruction and making those over privileged hero offspring pay, he gritted his teeth at such things, but he blew out a big breath, focusing on the pretty brunette, blue eyed beauty in front of him. And just like that, those deadly, dark obsessive thoughts subsided a little bit, making the blonde give a small grin. She held out her hand to him, her voice a purring sound, he liked it. She said her name--Irene Kyle aka the daughter if Catwomans who took her mothers villain name. He smirked in recognition at the name, delicately taking her hand, something super out of the ordinary for him. "Names Jack..Jack Quinzel." He told her, her smaller hand warm in his cold on. It made his lips tip up into a smile at the corners, unknowingly to him, "Or better known and despised as the Jokers son." He elaborated in case she didn't know. And although it seemed morbid, a grin had spread onto his lips at the mention of his father.

A few moments later a familiar red headed face made herself known, sliding up to Irene and himself. A small grin was directed at her, he had known Eden basically his only childhood. She was his sisters best friend, and close one of his...up until his sister seemed to drop out on them both. His face twisted into a look of annoyance. He was focusing once more on his thoughts about his little sister, so much so he didn't hear anything Eden or Irene said. "huh?" He did question, realizing Eden was looking at him. The redhead simply shook her head at him, then her attention was taken by Adrian Craw. Hmm, where had he gone?

Suddenly, the blonde offspring of the Joker felt overwhelmed as more and more people crowded about them. His thoughts turned more violent and dark as time passed with the groups. He fought back his nature to strike out towards the nearest person. But a soft touch to his nose, made the blonde reopen his eyes, his grip on his hair loosening slightly. He was face to face with Irene, she questioned if he needed some breathing room. He gave a small nod. He chuckled out, a slightly startled noise because he wasn't expecting to laugh, at her words about Doom and Darksied, or as she referred to them, the Double D's. She walked away, leaving him standing in slight confusion. He watched her walk, she had a rather sexy walk, he normally didn't notice such things, to some empty lap tables. She jumped on to of it, sitting on it. He studied her a few moment, completely ignoring what was being talked about before he followed in her path.

He jumped up beside her, although he let his legs dangle off the edge. He felt a sense calm again, he rarely felt this way. He looked at Irene, not hiding it in anyway. "Why?" He simply questioned, more to himself than her. It was the short version to the question he was thinking, why did he feel calm around her when usually he was enraged and violent. That was his nature.

Occ: I love Irene's nickname for them xD the Double Ds

Stinkerz_11's Princess

Space Lover

12,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

αѕ ι ℓσσкє∂ ιηтσ тнє вυяηιηg ѕку · · · α тєαя ƒσямιηg ιη му єує
      xxxxxxxxx мємσяιєѕ σƒ

xxx мємσяιєѕ σƒ fallen dreamsAND ALL THOSE THAT HAVE DIED.
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ∂ємσηѕ αяє ρσѕѕєѕѕιηg мє.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxƦƠƁƁЄƊ ƠƑ MƳ ЄƬЄƦƝƖƬƳ.
      α cσυ σƒ αѕн тнαт ριєяcє тнє ηιgнт xxx
      ι ƒєє му нαтє тαкє ƒιgнтxxx
      ιм cнσкιηg ση му σωη ωσяѕ αη ιм ѕcαяє σƒ вαcкιηg σωη вєcαυѕє тнє нσρє ωιтнιη υѕ α ιѕ υρ ιη ƒαмєѕ.
      тωιѕтє∂ ву му ωαяяιηg cσηѕcιєηcє
      тнє ѕιтυαтιση’ѕ ρυѕнιηg σηωαя∂ѕ
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      GENOCIDE
      xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ƒσяєνєя тαιηтѕ уσυя ηαмє . . .
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx тнιѕ cαη’т вє · · · ωαѕ тнιѕ мє؟ · · ·
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ι тнιɴĸ ι’ve loѕт coɴтrol . . .
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ι cαυѕє∂ тнιѕ · · · ι ƒσяcє∂ тнιѕ,· · ·

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx cαɴ ι coɴтιɴυe oɴ? . . .xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxx · · · · · ·
      I CAUSED THIS, I FORCED THIS, I CAUSED THIS.

Ragnhildr wasn't entirely sure how she was supposed to react to Kale's 'informative' speech, opting to stare at him, her expression a mix or horror and confusion ”Ahhh...“ she mumbled ”I think it's... basically the same reason...?“ she said after a while, a confused frown forming on her features "Blood flow increasing or... expanding... and the bellies are white so... red and white make pink...“ Ranka added, fumbling slightly with the fabric of her skirt. How on in the nine realms did they get to this topic? ”It... happens when the air and water are very warm... the ahh... blood vessels expand and their bellies turn pink...?“. Ranka finally smiled back at Kale, the confusion still clear in her expression, nodding while trying to hide the blush the kept making its way back to her cheeks repeatedly. Perhaps not worrying about it was the best idea.

The spike of heat felt like a weight settled on her chest. Half-Aesir she may be, but the other half is still a Jötun and heat was never something she enjoyed. Ranka let out a soft sigh of relief when the temperature returned to normal, just because she could function in the heat, didn't meant she wanted to. She looked at Kale again for a moment before looking down ”I think... probably...“ she said, shrugging ”It's... been a long while since I used a large amount of Seiðr... or at all“ she confessed, smiling sadly at the mention of Loki ”But maybe... yes... with a bit more practice...“ she finished vaguely. Even if they did use their powers during the time they were reunited with their father, both Mǫrðr and her lived as humans for so long... and though the few years they did were just a blink of an eye for the Aesir, it was still a notable amount of time in which they weren't even aware that they had magic.

She blushed again, smiling softly at Kale while pushing a strand of hair back to its place (anything to distract herself, to try and avoid doing something embarrassing or stupid). Ranka was determined to ignore the bubbling feeling in her stomach, the voice in the back of her head cheering because finally there was someone (who wasn't family) that seemed to actually want to befriend her... She smiled turned sad for a moment when her father was mentioned (again). She looked back up at him, taking a note of the frown on his face ”It's alright...“ she said, taking a guess on the reason, gambling on making that connection ”If I'm right.. .about what you're thinking.“ she elaborated ”It's complicated...“ she explained ”Even if they don't accept him, he was still a prince...“ she shrugged ”'Laufeyson'... Son of king Laufey. Though perhaps the Jötnar wouldn't have accepted him either.“ she smiled again, though this time it was tainted with bitterness ”But regardless... Uncle Thor, hard headed as he was, had a soft heart... he didn't let anyone say otherwise.“ she said, bitterness melting away for a moment before Ranka shook her head, smiling back at Kale again ”They didn't let them take away our titles either... my uncle and my cousin that is... We are... still royalty in Asgard, though I don't plan on going back.“ finished with a shrug, ignoring the pangs of pain that stabbed at her heart at the memories of Asgard.

She nodded at him, smiling brightly ”'You must be. Or you wouldn't have come here.'“ she hummed, somewhat glad for all the times she read Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, before nodding ”Lewis Carroll dose seem to have a few pearls of wisdom“ Ranka agreed smile a smile. Her blush suddenly darkened as Kale wrapped an arm around her ”Oh...'“ was all she could manage for a few moments ”Ummmm... Alright...“ (she tried her best not to hit herself on the head for sounding so stupid. Why, in the name of her sister Hel, couldn't she be more composed?!). She was about to smile when Kale spoke again, calming down a bit at his cheerful tone, when the other stopped abruptly. Her eyes followed Kale's and she tried not to flinch at Darkseid's glare. She glanced at Adrian, before turning back to look at Doom and Darkseid. Best to avoid annoying them and to hope she wouldn't have to introduce herself for too long. She'd probably have to, considering she only knew Fae (and now Kale), but she'd be happy if it didn't have to take so long... Public speaking was not fun, Hel, she could hardly deal with talking with one person (unless it was her brother... Mǫrðr was always easy to talk to...).

THIS COULD FUEL THE REVOLUTION!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      тнιѕ cσυℓ∂ вє му ℓαѕт ѕσℓυтιση · · ·

xxxxx xxxx and all good victories come with a price.
      xxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx もう おしまいだ !
      xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx вєтяαує ву тяυѕт xxxxxxxxxxxx ƑƠƦЄƔЄƦ ԼЄƑƬ ƬƠ ƧƇƦЄƛM · · ·
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx σн нσℓ∂ мє cℓσѕєℓу αη∂
      xxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx die in my arms
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx αη тнєη тαкє тнιѕ ѕєcяєт ωιтн уσυ,
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx JUST TAKE MY SECRET WITH YOU !

{Out Of Seiðr Character:Woo! A POST! (o3o)/}

συтƒιт

Stinkerz_11's Princess

Space Lover

12,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Tнєяє'ѕ тняєє ραятѕ тσ ĿѴƐ,
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOя ѕσ I вєℓιєνє.
      ƬӇЄƦЄ'Ƨ ƛ ƤƛƦƬ ƠƑ ƳƠƲ ƳƠƲ ԼƠƧЄ,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxƛƝƊ ƛƝƠƬӇЄƦ ƳƠƲ ƦЄƇЄƖƔЄ.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ƳƠƲ'ԼԼ ƁЄ ƑƛƦ ƁЄӇƖƝƊ.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx SĿΛƇҠƐИ FF ѠĤƐИ YƱ'ŔƐ ΛŔƱИD...
      Aѕ тнє ℓιηє вєgιηѕ тσ вℓυя, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Aη∂ ιт'ѕ cσмƒσятιηg тσ кησω,

The blonde CEO laughed, grinning at her 'brother' "Very much so." she hummed, grinning wickedly "Nope." she said, shaking her head "Definitely the cutest, my lovely Spider-Rat" Charlotte laughed. She gave him a mock pout at his complaint "Boohoo, cry me a river and drown me in it." she 'whined' back at him. Her expression turned into a soft smile as Jasper spoke again, moving closer to him, placing a small kiss of his cheek while giving him a short hug "I know Jay... but it's okay, I'm used to it... and they can't help it, I'm so lovable. I can't blame them for wanting my attention all the time." she grinned. It was either smiling or crying at the situation, and Charlotte wasn't going to let the paparazzi ruin her life. Charlotte laughed again, nodding "And not a fancy Louis Vuitton shoe box, a small, old and unfashionable shoe box" Charlie laughed "Poor damsels in distress, their prince in shining spandex wouldn't be able to come to save them only to dump them because he's totally into other princes" she cooed "That, or they'll realize that Spidey is a total nerd" she said, gasping dramatically before bursting into a fit of giggles "And we can't have that, can we?" she laughed, grinning up at him.

"And yet, here we are, with me having to wake you up with a bucket of water" Charlie shook her head dramatically "It's called planning ahead, sugar plum, if you do it, we wouldn't have to have this conversation" she reminded him. She grinned at him, flipping her hair again "Of course you do, I'm me." she hummed, before she let out a soft laugh, shaking her head at Jasper "Such sappy words, my little spider-bug..." she said, but her words held no hint of mockery this time. Charlotte finally laughing as he shook his finger at her, making her shake her head and laugh "I will try my best not to." she said solemnly before grinning again.

Charlotte rolled her eyes "Honey badger please" she rolled her eyes "Don't try to our-battle me when it comes to the pap, alright? Or should I remind you of 'the lovely heroine who often accompanies Spider-Man, Wichtlan'? Because you're not the only one with creeps following you in costume." she tisked "But again, I can't blame them... the camera loooooooooves me." she added, grinning again. She laughed at the memory, nodding cheerfully "He enjoyed it so much too..." she recalled "Wouldn't stop talking about how Spider0Man wanted his help... he's a total fanboy, you know that right? A sweet guy, but I think he's cosplaying you for an upcoming con... and like... for the last few cons as well..." she added with a grin. She then rolled her eyes, letting out a sigh "I will hit you Parker... don't think I won't because you have a cute face." she warned before punching his shoulder "And b***h please, like you wouldn't let him do you.". Charlotte rolled her eyes "You'd totally do it if he asked you to."

She rolled her eyes at him, choosing to ignore him for once, maybe the stupidity will go away (highly unlikely, but a girl can dream...). She mimicked him before rolling her eyes, a grin forming on her lips "And yet, whenever I come along, all they can seem to talk about is Wichtlan." she said, pretending to be shocked.

Once in the limo, Charlotte allowed herself to relax momentarily, preparing herself for the upcoming mission. She suddenly remembered the new, improved, any way more fashionable, outfit she wanted to give Jasper, the outfit that she asked her AP to put in the limo because she knew she wouldn't have time to think about it in the morning. She reached for the bag, pulling it to her lap to make sure she wouldn't forget it when she got to Stark Tower. The car ride was shorter than she expected (thank the heavens for her driver who knew the fastest route to take her to her destination), and when she exited that vehicle with a short 'thank you' to Graham, she got a glimpse of Jasper swinging towards the balcony. "Oh hell no..." she grumbled "DAMMIT PARKER!" she called out. In just a few seconds (thanks to technology), her glider was out, and Charlotte, with the help of a smoke bomb and great timing (and an ally nearby), managed to hop on it and avoid being spotted by people. With the bag filled with her new design for Jasper's outfit in one hand, and the other busy clutching her hat (and one thankful Charlotte that was happy she wore leggings under her dress), she flew up to the balcony of Stark Tower. She landed gracefully (naturally) on the top of the building, before she stomped into the room, busy re-arranging her hair. "Are you ******** serious Kumonga?" she growled at Jasper, sending a small grin at the unfamiliar (cute!) guy who seemed to appreciate her reference "Can't you be more civilized? Maybe, I donno... TRY THE DOOR FOR ONCE?!" she growled "Seriously Parker! Manners! Jesus!" she rolled her eyes before throwing the bag at him "Here. I donno why I bother with you. You better be thankful, you a*****e." she grumbled before turning to the two figures sitting in front of the television "Sorry about his... about him." she shrugged at Jasper "He has no tact whatsoever and he's a bit of an idiot..." she rolled her eyes, but her voice was affectionate "I'm Charlotte Osborn, pleasure to meet you!" she hummed, smiling at the two.

xx Sσмєтιмєѕ I ∂ιѕαgяєє∂, Jυѕт тσ нєαя уσυ ѕcяєαм...
      xxxxxxxxxx Yσυ ωєяє яιgнт,
      xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx ƁƲƬ Ɩ ƝЄЄƊЄƊ ƳƠƲ ƬƠ ƓƖƔЄ ЄMƠƬƖƠƝ ƁƛƇƘ ƬƠ MЄ.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'м ησт ℓєανιηg уσυ!
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx They pull me down!
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Tнєу ѕℓαcкєη 域 ωнєη уσυ'яє αяσυη∂...
      ƛƧ ƬӇЄ ԼƖƝЄ ƁЄƓƖƝƧ ƬƠ ƁԼƲƦ, ƛƝƊ ƖƬ'Ƨ ƇƠMƑƠƦƬƖƝƓ ƬƠ ƘƝƠƜ,
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Bυт I' яιρ συт α тнє нσσкѕ ƒяσм му ѕкιη ѕσ I cαη gяσω.
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Yєαн I' яιρ συт α тнє нσσкѕ ƒяσм му ѕкιη ѕσ I cαη gяσω.
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Yєαн I ωιℓℓ яιρ συт αℓℓ тнє ĿѴƐ ƒяσм му ѕкιη ѕσ I cαη gяσω...

{Out Of A Cure Character:Hopefully post as Micah tomorrow |D }

oυтғιт

Hilarious Lunatic

15,650 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image

The Scarecrow male just wanted everyone to go home and pretend that Doom and Darkseid didn't come to them for help and form this stupid group. He wanted to ignore the fact that Irene could be right that not every villain will turn into a hero but with his stubbornness, he waved off her words as if she didn't say anything."Glad to hear its worth being a villain then." a grin formed on his lips as he turned his head at her. Adrian enjoyed doing the five finger discount. The male then had left with Luca who had cause a dangerous scene in his Lab, having him take the male to Stark to be the hero he's meant to be and left, making it in time for him to beat Doom and Darkseid to the Lab. He also was sorta glad that Eden finally arrived only to have his almost smile disappear as the female thought it would be just a great idea for her to piss Adrian off even more. The male had grabbed her hair and turned his eyes into the pitch black color of Scarebeast's eyes which he knew it frightened the girl. It frightened her but she did a damned good job of not trying to show any emotion as she looked into his eyes.

A scowl reached his voice when Eden spoke about pulling her hair in public and that they should wait till they are alone. "Eden.." he huffed "Who do you think i am? Some idiot that will fall for you?" he scrunched up his nose in disgust. "Think again." he shook his head at her. He released his hold on her hair and stepped away from her and headed towards the two head honchos who were crowding next to an empty table just as he heard Fae's voice talking to Eden.

The group was getting bigger and bigger as Jack and Irene walked over talking amongst themselves and then Kale and the strange girl that Adrian didn't know her name walked over as well. Adrian sighed heavily as once again Kale was curious if the meeting was going to take place now. But he almost lost it when Darkseid stopped talking to Eden to give a nice glare to Kale which shut the male up. "Wow one evil glare from Darkseid and you're quiet Wilson." the grin grew wider as he glanced at Kale and scoffed as he heard the warning tone from Doom. Adrian just wanted to scowl at the glare he was getting from Doom and Darkseid as he made his comment towards Kale. Even Adrian wanted some fun but all he would get out of it was a death glare from Doom and Darkseid and possibly a talk later. He already got s**t from Doom when he had asked where Luca was and of course he probably would ask the scarecrow boy if he could drag Luca back. Was Luca his big plan or something? With a heavy sigh Adrian knew they were ******** if Doom needed Luca. The male was across Town in the Stark building.

The glare Eden gave to Adrian was priceless and when the duo wasn't looking at him, he grinned at her. Dark green eyes glance over at Doom "So...is this everyone?" he asked the two men. Darkseid stayed quiet but Doom took a step forwards and cleared his throat. 'Besides Luca who apparently left us...' he eyed Adrian carefully who only shrugged at the metal man 'This is everyone..but I'm pretty sure everyone might know everyone but there are some who don't know everywhere here..so do give the pleasure of introducing yourselves..and i mean everyone.' his metal eyes glared right towards Adrian who scowled.

Adrian just knew that Kale would start it and this is how he stated his name, stepping forward and grinning. 'Hello all~' he had chimed in taking a step away from the girl he had his arm around 'My name is Kale Drew Wilson the son of Wade Wilson who named himself Deadpool...and i like boobs..' he chuckled to which Adrian rolled his eyes. Doom of course scowled at the last comment Kale made but didn't say a word to him. Adrian watched as everyone said their name and when it came to Fae she spoke saying 'My name is Fae Faora Zod, daughter of General Zod, and i too love boobs.' she giggled and Adrian rubbed his temples in annoyance. Doom turned to stare at Adrian "I'm not doing it.." he shook his head crossing his arms 'You are.' Doom argued with him giving him a glare "I will not do this childish game of who am i." he growled out.'You will do what Doom tells you to do Craw.' Darkseid spoke angrily at Adrian. He sighed heavily and cleared his throat. "Fine. I'm Adrian Luke Craw son of Jonathan Crane or also known by Scarecrow." he said and then all eyes where on the female that was standing next to Kale.

Stinkerz_11's Princess

Space Lover

12,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

yoυ ѕтαre αт мe wιтн oмɴιvoroυѕ eyeѕ
      xxxxxxxxxxxxx уσυ ωαηт α яєαcтιση, ωαηт α яєαcтιση
      xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx you wear a red dress when you’re in a bullfight
      yoυre drαwιɴɢ αттeɴтιoɴ тo yoυr doυвle lιғe
      ιɴ dreαмѕ ιм coмιɴɢ тo ғιɴd yoυ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx αɴd wнeɴ ι wαĸe ι wαɴт αɴyoɴe elѕe
      cαυѕє ι ∂ση’т ℓσνє уσυ ιт’ѕ ωнαт ι’м тєℓℓιηg муѕєℓƒ

тнιѕ wαѕ тнe мoмeɴт, тнιѕ wαѕ тнe plαce
      xxxxxxxxx
      This was the night that everything changed
      xxx xxx xxx ιм нιdιɴɢ ғroм yoυ
      xxx xxx xxxxxx xxx
      нιdιɴɢ ғroм yoυ
      xxx xxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxx
      нιdιɴɢ ιɴѕιde yoυ xxxxx cαυѕe we αre тнe ѕαмe
      xxx WE’RE NOT JUST NUMBERS, WE ARE ALIVE A DIGITAL HAUNT IN AN ANALOGUE LIFE
      xxx xxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxx xxxx x xxx xxx xxx ιм нιdιɴɢ ғroм yoυ
      xxx xxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxx xxxxx x xxxxxxx xxx xxx
      нιdιɴɢ ғroм yoυ
      xxx xxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxxxxx xxx xxx
      нιdιɴɢ ιɴѕιde yoυxxxxx cαυѕe we αre тнe ѕαмe

Mǫrðr held his breath, eyes locked on Loridi as she spoke about his mother. He let out a shaky breath when she finally said she died, blinking away tears as she shook his head at her. He didn't need to know the 'how' or 'why', and this was clearly hard on Loridi as well. He nodded once in reassurance, a sad smile tugging the corner of his lips "It's alright..." he said softly "Ranka and I suspected as much when she didn't contact us after father returned our memories..." he trailed off. Sigyn was always known for her loyalty to her husband, for the love she held for her children, so when they got their memories back and there was no sign of her, the two siblings assumed the worst "It's... strangely comforting." he admitted in a quiet voice, the same sad smile of his lips "Knowing that she's dead and not... that she didn't just... stop caring." Mǫrðr mumbled "It means a lot... all things considered." he added, letting out a short, humorless laugh. The last thing he or his sister needed was to have one of the only people that seemed to care about them turn her back on them.

The younger Aesir let out a soft laugh at Loridi's puzzled expression "Don't worry about it too much" he said with a reassuring smile "The only reason I'm not confused is that I lived here as a Midgardian for a few years... I'm sure you'll understand soon enough, once you start experiencing life on Midgard" he told her. He probably would have reacted in the same way if things were different, he was just lucky that his mother de-aged them so they could 'grow up' as Midgardians and thus fit in more easily... (it didn't work all that well in the end, but it was probably better than it would have been had they been sent here at their real age with their memories).

He grinned and nodded at Loridi's own explanation for JARVIS "Basically, yes." he said "Only he doesn’t have a corporal body... he's an artificial mind in JP's network." he added before letting out a short laugh "He's mostly nice... though he has his moments." he said, still grinning "Though the best parts are when he's sassing JP." he laughed, as if trying to appease the AI. He had his way with machines, and Mǫrðr preferred it if he didn't make an enemy out of JARVIS... besides, things were funnier if he and JARVIS were on the same team when it came to annoying JP, rather than having to defend himself against the all-controlling-demi-god of Stark Towers (and as much as JP liked to pretend it was him, Mǫrðr always meant JARVIs when he mentioned the 'all-controlling-demi-god of Stark Towers').

His grin widened at Loridi's amazement, changing the channels "We should probably try to aim for Game of Thrones...I have the books if you ever feel like reading them." he added, still changing channels, stopping momentarily at the familiar actors that were the cast of Hannibal before changing channels "Seen that episode and cannibals are probably not the best way to introduce television to you... not that it's a bad series... it's pretty awesome and it has Hugh Dancy in it and seriously, murder husbands but, like I said, cannibals- not good for first time television-watcher." he rambled on, unintentionally slipping into his full-on-nerd-mode "But then again Game of Thrones isn't all that... soft core either... but meh... I think there's an episode on now anyway so..." he trailed off. The black haired male grinned, shaking his head "I don't know if it's unfortunately or not, but no, they don't..." he laughed "They use CGI, 'Computer-generated imagery', to create them... a sort of... realistic-looking drawings.'" he explained, grinning when he finally found the channel that was currently broadcasting said series "Oh! This is probably one of the happiest episodes... thank the Norns for the ‘Purple Wedding'" he sniggered "I think you'll like Daenerys... how can someone not like Daenerys?'" he kept on talking "Seriously, the media needs more strong female characters who don't need a man to protect them. It's pretty ridicules... when can't cling to Buffy forever and-" Mǫrðr stopped abruptly when at the sound of someone walking in and announcing their name and arrival quite loudly. The half-Aesir turned towards to source of the noise and alright, maybe he wasn't prepared for this because the idiot was taking off that weird mask and what? It seemed Loud Stranger was hot... like... really hot. And his cousin was here and, again, what?

Mǫrðr frowned when said (hot!) stranger talked and just... "What?" he asked, looking confused and mildly lost. Just when he was about to ask if the man hit his (hot!!) head on the way up (how the hell did he make the way up in the first place?!), another figure came in, this time even louder and distinctly less his taste (and though the female as, admittedly attractive, she was still, a female. Which pretty much meant no attraction here). He raised an amused eyebrow as she began screaming at 'Jasper Parker', letting out an amused snort at the Godzilla reference. Once she introduced herself (Osborn... another famous multi-millionaire joins their league? Mǫrðr vaguely wondered if they were going to try and out-millionaire each other... that could be rather amusing actually.) "Mǫrðr Lokison." he said shortly before grinning to the male (not flirting! honestly, just the usual mandatory-condescending-smirk!) "Michael O'Connor if it's too hard." he added (still, totally not flirting!).

wαιт! jυѕт wαιт ғor мe αɴd ι’ll coмe αroυɴd
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      αɴd we’ll rυɴ αroυɴd αɴd lιve ιɴ ѕecreт worldѕ αɴd ѕαy oυr ѕecreт wordѕ
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx AND I’M STILL ENCRYPTED, I AM A MACHINE
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx the ego behind this computer screen
      мy вeѕт ғrιeɴd тнαт ι’ve ɴever ѕeeɴ ...
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ι тυяη уσυ ιηтσ му єηєму
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx “no it’s all in my mind” ι ғeel
      ι ѕнσυℓ∂ ѕανє муѕєℓƒ, вєƒσяє тнιѕ gєтѕ тσσ яєαℓ...

{Out Of Seiðr Character: Why is it that my only character that isn't a little s**t is the only character that's evil? }

oυтғιт

Romantic Explorer

User Imagexxxxxxx
xxxxxI R E N E X S E L I N A X K Y L Exxxxixxxxxxxx
i'm a woman and can't be taken for granted. life's a b***h, now so am i.xxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
                                                                        Irene shook her head some at Adrian talking about not touching people. She didn't have to touch people to get them worked up but it worked on Adrian and it wasn't like she was the only one who would ever touch him. He might as well get used to it. But she ignored that comment for the next one. A smirk graced her lips and she spoke sweetly. "It is. For now. It's hard to tell how thin that line gets and when someone might fall to the other side." She couldn't let him think that she was all one way or another permanently. It was hard to tell what might come her way. Things were ever changing. Especially for her.

Once she was over with Jack, she couldn't help cocking up her eyebrow at his response. Didn't he realize she'd actually do damage if she were to try to hurt him? She didn't take these things too lightly. "I'd highly recommend you try to not run into it. Besides, if you want to see it wouldn't it be better to be an outsider to such an event?" She mused at the words. It only made sense to her to be on the outside to see someone flipped to the ground. Especially if it's a sight to behold as he had put it. But she still had a smirk on her lips as she spoke to him.

His teasing made her chuckle some and she shrugged. "I couldn't say. Maybe a threat? It's hard to tell what a woman's mind might come up with given the chance." Okay so she picked on her own gender a little bit. Some women were nuts. A good portion actually were fairly crazy. He seemed like the type of guy to pull the crazy out of a girl if he wanted to. Once she was introduced she was quite surprised by the delicate taking of her hand by him. She was used to manly handshakes but this was alright. She liked it. His name rung a slight bell but she couldn't place it. Until he brought up who his father was. The Joker? Oh yes, she knew about him. Her mother wasn't the fondest of him. He was a little much for her taste if she remembered right. She smiled anyway and spoke in a gentle tone. "Well, it's nice to meet you, Jack." A part of her wondered if crazy ran in the family but even if it did, she had a higher threshold for tolerating people than her mother.

But Eden appearing made for a brief break in their conversation. Irene spoke carefully and kept her tone soft. "About some playboy papers. But for the sake of keeping things under wraps, let's not talk about it here. Not now anyway. Maybe over some shopping later or something like that? I might have the need for another outfit soon after all." Irene commented sweetly. Eden was a friend, she wasn't about to talk about things here when she wanted to get more than just the surface story. But her response to Jack simply enhancing her cuteness, was a bell sounding laughter. "I mean, not to brag but I'm adorable and I know it. My cats don't agree but they're fairly vindictive." She commented with a shrug. Her cats were evil but she liked them anyway. At Jack's huh, she chuckled and spoke sweetly. "Just girl talk. Clothes and things like that." She said simply with a smile.

Crowds hadn't bothered her but it was clear that they did Jack so she figured she'd help him out. Plus, she got to get away from the smell of other people's body odor up close and personal. Once she was comfortable, she waited for him to join her and paid attention. People were introducing themselves and at some point it got to her and Jack's turn. She gave a little wave before speaking up calmly. "I'm Irene Kyle. I have taken after my mother to be Catwoman." Her smile was sweet but she already knew better than to trust people in that room too much. She couldn't be too cautious and she'd learned that from many of her life experiences.

But her thoughts were fading quickly as he asked a simple question. Why what? Her head tilted to the side and she spoke sweetly. "Why what?" She questioned softly as she leaned in closer to him. For now the Double Ds weren't paying attention to her. They might eventually see but she'd just sweet talk her way out of trouble. It wouldn't be too hard. Plus, Jack was intriguing to her.

[[Ooc: I'm so amused by writing it. But she would say that for sure. Lol.]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff