CLOSED

Whose ready to face the music? Ready for Adrian's death

Yesssss 0.625 62.5% [ 10 ]
Noo 0.1875 18.8% [ 3 ]
BUT WHYY???? 0.1875 18.8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11

User Image

Eden was slightly surprised when Adrian answered her question but how he could tell she was about to use her powers, apparently the redheads eyes gave it away. She was more surprised that Adrian paid that much attention to know that. "Hmmm~" the redhead purred out, "Well now I know what to work on, so I can sneak attack you." She lightly teased, although no doubt that it was a slight threat to the curly haired male. As usual Adrian swatted her reached out hand away, "Why no touching?" She pouted, crossing her arms, "It's so curly and fun." She flirted, taking another step close to him, but keeping her hands to herself...for now. "It just begs to be touched, Adri~" she mock whined to him.

But that teasing of the Scarebeast male quickly became more serious, in that he brought up her JP. The redhead did not like the way this was going one bit, and Adrian apparently picked up in that. Yes, he knew of her going to Stark, she was sneaking Stark Industry plans to him after all, but Adrian was always good at catching her changing emotions about things. She hoped he hadn't catch on to the affection she was starting to feel for the brunette billionaire, but honestly Adrian knew her well...not as well as say Irene, but close. In fact, there was a phase in her teenage years that she was almost sure her and Adrian would end up together. But they were both too snarky and Adrian spent too much time with his toxins, that she enjoyed as well but she liked boys who fawned about her, which he never did. So instead the pair had a tense snarky odd friendship. She rose an eyebrow slightly as he suggested that they could easily find another technology genius aside from JP, that they did not need his help. "Oh? What villain friend do you have who knows as much about technology as the son of the man who, let's not forget, created Iron Man?" She questioned back, the snark and sarcasm clear in her voice. She could not allow Adrian to kill JP, like he clearly wanted, or rather wanted her too...at least not yet.

He called her red, making Eden's eyes narrow at him. He knew that was the nickname she hated most, that many felt the need to give her, as if she wasn't aware if her hair color. But it held more of a meaning that just being annoying for that reason--people called her mother 'Red' as well, which she made her hate the given nickname even more, and Ophelia had called her that since they were little, much like Harley had called Pam. It was just another annoying background reason to dislike the name, and Adrian was well aware of it. Red wasn't her nickname, it had been her mothers and Ophelia's old best friend, none of which mattered any more. She huffed, annoyance clearly showing. He began to list off red head super heroes, making Eden gave his words away in a sense. "First, I wasn't really expecting you to know any...you little hero lover." She teased him, if he was going to irk her every nerve about having JP as a plaything, she'd attempt to get him back a bit with this. "Second, didn't Gene Gray go bad then disappear to who knows where?" She questioned with a smirk, "And Black Widow was bad at first, so..." She gave a small shrug. "Besides, I'll be bad forever, bad girls do it best ~" she teased the toxin maker. She departed Adrian with a teasing comment, and a touch which he of course hated, to speak with Fae before their so-called leaders spoke to the whole group.

She made her way back over to Adrian, since Irene and Jack seemed busy with each other and Fae had drifted of to Kale and Ranka. He told her about some things he'd need to cause destruction, showing her a long list. She arched a red eyebrow and made the comment that any place that had the things he was asking for, was most likely heavily guarded. He asked if she was afraid, that smart a** smirk on his face. She scoffed, but said nothing as he continued, stating that the beast was ready to take down some guards, and that he doubted Stark Tower would have guards aside from JP and his 'goody-two-shoed' friends. She rolled her eyes, "Adri babe," she said, her voice sweet, "he also has a system that tells him when danger is nearby, oh and we might be a bit outnumbered. I'm not trying to die by the hands of the bat here, sweetheart." Plus she wasn't really up for going to Stark Tower with Adrian, he'd want her to harm JP, and she wasn't ready to do that just yet...or ever. but Adrian pressed and pressed the issue, the plan of his, she finally sighed, agreeing to it. Stating that she didn't care either way, she only cared about two things--the plants she held so dear and shopping. She smirked lightly at his treehugger comment, "You are too Adri~ that's where a lot of your toxins come from." She teased him. She tossed her long, red hair over her shoulder as the curly haired male commented about new outfits, "Gotta look good silly Adripop~ that's how you get what you want."

Adrian seemed to be pulled into his thoughts, Eden watched him with an eye brow raised in curiosity. He looked up, then down then to her, she was sure a curious and confused look was on her face at the male. He then looked to Doom and Darkshied. He then spoke finally, not that his lab was by any means quiet, Kale was there of course, that guy did not have an inside voice it seemed...he said he was taking matters into his own hands. Oh no, this would not end well. He grabbed a few things, as the red head stood there, unsure before grasping her hand and pulling her along to gathering the rest of the villainous offspring. Kale expressed doubt about this, maybe he wasn't as crazy as everyone thought, he was actually making the rest sense to her right now, but Adrian growled out to him and Fae was quick to say she was in and few moment later Kale echoed it...Damn it. If. They had disagreed, maybe she had been able to talk Adrian out of this.

She needed to warn JP, she didn't care about the rest of those heroic idiots that he was friends with...except Ophie plus Jack would lose it seeing Damien and Ophelia on a friendly level together, didn't Adrian realize that revving Jack up probably wasn't the best idea?! She texted JP, without looking at her phone, her green eyes fixated on Adrian. Also apparently Ranka had lost it, telling no one to touch her brother, the room dropping in temperature making the red head shiver, she hated cold. But with that split second distraction from Adrian, the Scarebeast male had came to her, his green eyes narrowed. He hissed out her name, grabbing her arm, sending her phone to the floor. Damn it. She opened her mouth to speak, her eyes narrowed at the male, when all words died in her throat as Adrian's eyes turn pure black, he growled out at her but thankfully Fae intervened, shoving him back from her. She told the angry Adrian that they need to her alive, he knew that.

She was able to breath again, grasping her arm where he'd grabbed. She might have been shaking she wasn't sure, Scarebeast terrified her, honestly it was the thing nightmares were made of. Fae wrapped an arm around her, as Adrian stomped away, outside the lab. She was able to gather herself enough to call out to him that they needed someone like JP, who was good with technology since most likely Kale would trash it all in about ten seconds. This made Fae grin, but Adrian was too angry to even reply, she stuck her tongue out at the door as it closed behind him. Fae spoke to her then, saying that she had a technology geek friend, make the red heads heart sink but she simply gave the brunette a curious look. She then said that she knew she was worried about Stark, but that he could handle himself, and that she was sure his suit would protect him. Wow, the girl was psychic. She told her that she wouldn't touch JP, just for her and to not piss off Adrian again. She gave a small nod, " Thanks Fae..."she told the girl softly,as the brunette placed a kiss in her cheek, making her grin a bit.

She collect herself, grabbed her bag, and followed everyone outside where Adrian stood, most likely still seething about her actions. He started walking away from the lab, she stayed close to Jack and Irene, planning on avoid him or at least staying out of his reach as long as possible. Suddenly he stopped, turning towards Kale and Ranka, who honestly now sort of scared Eden with her ability to freeze thing, the red head didn't do well with cold, telling her to teleport them. The seemingly timid girl once again turned bold, making the temperature drop and basically telling Adrian off Asgardian style, it made the red head smirk, even though she was shivering. Ranka then agreed, stating that it'd be easier if they were all close.

The group moved closer to the petite brunette, and suddenly it was like the air had been sucked from her lungs. She felt completely confused when, just as it had begun, it stopped her vision was blurred, and she breathed in a large breath of air. She could faintly hear Ranka state that she had teleported them not to Stark Tower exactly but nearby, that this might effect some of them and they need to be aware. It was definitely effecting her. She rested against a brick build wall, regaining her sense. "Adrian..." She finally spoke, moving closer to him, so that he was really the only one(aside from those with great hearing) who could hear her, her green eyes narrowed at him, "Do not touch my toy, I don't like sharing my toys." She hissed out, in reference to JP. "Unless you want to find yourself under my influence." She took out a golden bullet of lipstick, uncapping it to reveal a bright red color that she applied to her lips. The threat of her words evident in her eyes.

Occ: FINALLYYYYY~ c: DONT TOUCH MY JPPPP xD

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hilarious Lunatic

15,650 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
                          User Image
                          User Image
                                                                          DAUGHTER OF QUICKSILVER
                                                                          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Usually its never easy getting inside Starks lab, especially with that tech of his he calls JARVIS. The tech can usually spot her or notice her speed coming inside and report to Stark right away but this time she got lucky. It was probably the case of having waaaayy too many heroes in here. Why so many? Tarra was curious and wanted to know why so many heroes were in Stark tower. She knew a few of them or heard a few of them. There was Jasper Parker son of Peter Parker also known as Spider-man, Jonathan Stark son of Tony Stark or rather Iron Man, Charlotte Osborn daughter of Harry Osborn with that nasty disease of hers which she was sure with the help of Parker, they handled it and now she's okay, and also known as the Green Goblin. Tarra really has to thank her father for telling her who to watch out for. As she sat on the table all pretty like, she noticed some new people in the room. A raven haired girl who looked like she just magic-ed up some plants around her and another boy. Theres a reason why she went rouge and there was no way she could keep up with the heroes. Tarra once again glance around the room watching her cheetah roam. That was until she heard a voice speak making Chima stop to glance over at the Stark fella and growl.

"Easy Chi."
                                                                          hopping off the table to walk over to her animal friend and gave a sweet smile to JP. "Cat got your tongue Stark? You could barely say my name right." she giggled and then crossed her arms. "Chima here is no rat you Iron brat." a scoff came from her lips. Tarra then turned her head to give Jasper a sweet smile "Ding ding we have a winner!" she wiggled her pointer finger "This is my new friend Chima..hurt him and you all won't know whats coming for you...actually..i'm pretty sure you do know whats coming for you..." she glances at the others in the room "...all of you." she hummed.Tarra then remembered his outburst for calling Chima a rat and she shook her head and tsked "Jonathan, Chima was just a baby back then, he's much older now and I'm pretty sure he won't harm your precious technology." she grinned at him as she speed up to him only to tap his arc reactor.

The arc reactor, oh how it was so easy to just rip it out of him, thanks to her grandfather's powers of morphing metal and playing with it. She chuckled thinking about ripping that heart out but she took a step back to admire the Stark boy. With a flick of her wrist, she tossed her hair off her shoulder and giggled, smiling wickedly at JP "Jonathan your lucky i don't take out your heart..its so easy.." she hummed "The feel of the metal on your chest, begging me to rip it right off." she leaned her head back, closed her eyes and smiled and then quickly turned her head when Jasper spoke about why she was here "Well to visit you guys of course!" a pout soon found her lips "Unless you don't believe me, then again you really shouldn't." a giggle escaped her lips again. She wanted to play so badly but she knew to wait for the others. Then again she really hated waiting and she should just attack everyone here right now. Or maybe she was doing her job and keep everyone here busy with her here so the others can get here.

A new voice had Tarra take her eyes off of Jonathan and Jasper and the two she didn't know. A white haired female had spoke to her and boy what a beauty she was but no one could top how gorgeous Stark was. "You." she scoffed at her remark "Chester the Cheetah doesn't deserve to be called a real cheetah, just a disgrace to all cheetahs. Chima here.." she gestured to her pet "..is a true cheetah." she scratched the animal's ear. The white haired girl was probably curious as to who she was speaking to so Tarra sped over to her and grabbed a strand of her hair and hummed "This lovely lady talking to you is named Tarra Maximoff daughter of Petre Maximoff and grandchild of Magneto. I have the powers of super speed like the flash and my father of course and magnetic morphing abilities like my grandfather. I also tend to talk really fast so i hope you can keep up on what I'm saying. My father was a hero but the stupid heroes ruined him so i took after Magneto and I now hang out with the baddies. Its not all bad, you should totally try it one time." Tarra began to ramble on about her life. "Lastly, my best friend is Zel-Varr, and you probably should watch out for him." she smirked at every member she glanced around."sooo.." she swung her arms back and forth "Who wants to partaaayyy??!!" she sped around the room shaking everyone as she passes by them.

[[ ooc:: outfit ]]

Hilarious Lunatic

15,650 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
User ImageUser Image

Each realm has a view of their way of life and Loridi always thought Midgard's view was the most weird and different to know. How they hold grudges, how they deal with war, how they travel and they eat and live. Its still strange to the Asgardian that she's in this building now and how just one simple human lives in it. Does the human have others living with him..is he ever lonely...who really knows. Well her cousin Mǫrðr knows since he's been here helping the human with what he calls technology. Just imagining that if his father was never an enemy of Asgard then he wouldn't have leaned his new magic and would have never been to Midgard like she. The Asgardians wouldn't spat at their name nor want any harm on her cousins."It would be a surprise if they did listen to you...as for my help they would listen to what you would have to say...just think of it." she said almost to herself but for her cousin to listen. She giggled thinking about television and how it was all so new to her and how her brothers would be so lost as to punch the TV for not knowing its not even real. Her blue eyes blinked when her cousin told her that they weren't really real trolls and told her what they actually were "Mortals do that? Do they ever live their life? Wasting their lives on the internet fighting others for a silly game." she spoke as a small frown appeared on her lips. What in Odin's beard were people doing just wasting their lives away as they fight one another with the internet.

Healers in Asgard were considered heroes and Doctors on Midgard were just people who saved others lives, but the way her cousin spoke about how they should be treated made her smile. He was right and the comment he made about a saying should be true, those doctors are considered heroes and practically saved the world from danger. "Its sad to think not all Asgardians come to help Midgard in their crisis..they do need the help.." she tapped her chin thinking about if the Asgardians and Midgardians were friends then Midgard would be a safer, healthier realm. Once again her questions about the internet stumped her poor cousin, maybe it was wise to stop and let the Asgardian show her. "Agreed..another time for you to show me the technology...We can converse about it later." the female nodded.She was right, calling the television shows a play. Actors who portray characters and pretend to fight, kill one another and or fall in love. Loridi let it all sink in, she'd have to share the knowledge later to her siblings. Even though she hasn't been gone long, she's missing them and her horse of course.

Dragons, a topic she knew well and wondrous creatures she got to see for herself. She talked to her cousin about how it was glorious to ride them and see them up close. She giggled when the male considered a person he knew to be a dragon "The mortal was angry enough to blow steam or was that just you giving off imagination." she could imagine it now, a lady being angry and steam coming out of her mouth, nose and ears. How odd that would be to see. "Verily.." she looked up at the ceiling and then back down at her cousin "I'd hate to see the dragons be killed by the hands of a different realm which we are at truce with." She then watched as her cousin talk to the male in the red and blue suit. Okay, so got lost a little when the two spoke and she felt out of place being there as she shuffled her feet. Her blue eyes glanced around the room then noticing a small blush form on her cousin. Was the other male trying to woo him? It looked like it was working. She didn't want to say anything about it and hopefully talk to Mǫrðr about it later. Everyone seemed to be talking to one another, her cousin talking to the Stark lad about Ranka, who she missed dearly and talking to the blonde female who she didn't know yet.

Loridi's question came to JP about his arc reactor and what happened to his true heart. As soon as she touched it lightly, the male had moved her hand away telling her not to touch it. "My apologies." she spoke softly after a small bow towards the Stark lad. Apparently it had happened to his father which a small frown formed the female's lips"You seem so calm about it...is there plans for to create a new live heart?" she asked hoping she wasn't confusing the poor guy. Mǫrðr introduced her to Stark and once again the female gave the male a small bow "No, the pleasure is all mine to meet you Mr. Stark.." she smiled at him and nodded "Lori a name you can call me if it pleases you." she figured nicknames were common on Midgard. Again her cousin and Stark sparked up a conversation, this time she understood. Stark had made a new suit, probably the suit her father Thor talked about. Metal man he would call the senior Stark, how a sort of lazer shot out of the chest and hand pieces. Jasper, the red and blue suit guy spoke to Loridi asking her about her magic and she had told him what she did. What he said after confused her a little and the nodded when he said that it was another television show that she needed to watch.

How Mǫrðr's mother would be so proud of him when he mentioned his powers to Jasper. Loridi reached over placing a hand on his should and smiled at him. Jasper was right and his technomagic was impressive and BOTH his parents would be proud of him."Den mannlige snakker sant av magi , foreldrene dine er stolt uansett hva." her Norwegian tongue spoke softly to Mǫrðr'. Everything seemed pretty normal, that was until Jasper mentioned to the group that he had a new suit and he started stripping. No shame at all and Loridi rose a brow and looked towards her cousin. Was that common in Midgard or was that the male being himself? A white haired female this time stood with the group, again someone she didn't know what giving off nicknames and rose an eye brow at she glanced at Loridi calling her Bulbasaur girl which made her cousin laugh. The raven haired female looked to her cousin with a confused look. However, she really didn't want to ask about the nickname she was deemed, but when the spider male mentioned someone coming.Loridi looked around as she used magic to bring vines around her arms in case she needed to fight anyone. A giggle voiced the room and blue eyes seemed to be staring at another blonde sitting on a table. Another surprise was the animal that was with the female. A cheetah she had called it and it growled right at Stark when he called it a rat. Confused, Loridi just stood there and listened to what the female had to say. Was she friend or foe? That was the question.

[ ooc: outfit ]
                                [ translation: The male speaks true of your magic, your parents are proud no matter what. ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff