Welcome to Gaia! ::

For those of you who might not know, this is a Wolf RP. More specifically, it's to be a werewolf RP. As far as I know, it's not required that you have a complete Were outfit, or that you have one piece of it at all.

I just want this to become a good, descriptive roleplay. Putting large posts of up to ten full lines isn't something I'm going to require, but I would like to have more than one line unless it can't be helped.
I'd like to keep OOC posts to a small amount, or put them at the end of a RP post. I've seen how cluttered rooms can get both on Forums and in Chats.
If you know the five different forms for werewolves, that's cool. If you only know the most basic three, that's fine, too. I'm not someone who'll get too strict on things.

Though I won't get too strict, I really expect anyone who joins to follow the simple guildlines and rules of Gaia as well as my own... If you don't know what they are, you should go read up on them, because I don't feel like tolerating something that goes against both their rules and mine. Exessive amounts, if not witnessed by moderaters or Admin's, will be reported, but I'm sure they can handle it.

Ages are based on human years.

If wanted, I can designate jobs for people who request then.

If you've any questions/comments/suggestions, then go ahead and PM them to me or CHiBistrange.

The setting:
Deep within a thickly forested region, there lies a cave. A cave deep, dank, and dark. Stalagtites and stalagmites dot the inside of the cave as the rhythmic sound of water dripping echos off the moist stone walls. The light from the outside does not reach far into the cave, and in the darkness, the deeper you go, creatures lurk. Creatures that won't be a harm to adults, but a threat to the younger. The remains of various creatures, in which wolves are included, have been scattered over time throughout. In the deeper part of this cave, there is a large and deep pool of water stretching from one wall to the other, separating creatures on the other side from the inhabitants on this side. Blind fish swim in this fresh and clean water. Stones that can be used for crossing trail along the left wall.
Just before the cave, there is a patially cleared area where the amount of trees grew less. Gusts of wind blow through the tall trees, rustling their leaves and making a calm white noise. Nearby, to the left of the cave entrance not but a few meters off, a waterfall pounds from the cliff in which the cave inhabits. The water pooled at the base of the fall runs down a steep slope on the opposite side of the field from the cave. Being dense in population, and large in circumfrence, the trees are not always guaranteed to save someone who falls or slides down this slope. There are creatures in the forest, too, that may threaten both adults and young, but not unless they are disturbed. In the water, fish swim against the currents, remaning at the base of the falls. The cliff is climbable, and the pool at the bottom is deep enough to jump in from atop the falls. From the cave, the sunset can be observed and the moon often shines from directly overhead.

Founder/Alpha male:Utosa
Co-founder/Alpha female:CHiBistrange
Beta male:
Beta female: Bloody_Katana
Adults (18+):

Young (17-):
etsu_chan
::She is sitting in the back of the cave where it is darkest licking her paw waiting for passer-bys to take a quick peek into the cave so she could scare them off. She preferred to be alone most of the time but secretly, she wished for a child::
( Hi, Blakey ::waves frantically:: )
::Just outside the caves entrance he stood, gazing at the sun that was setting. Twilight. The name of the cave, and the reason for it. It seemed to radiate in these last few rays as the sun gave the clouds a pinkish-orange hue. The moon had already risen, though it wasn't quit full; still very ovular. The rays seemed to be comfortable, even when he didn't face it. It was a good feeling.

His form was a man. There was no reason that he had to stay as a wolf or stay as a human. Either one was comfortable, and neither side had power over the other, allowing him to be what he wanted.

He thought about going back into the cave to lay with her, but it would feel awkward with one as a wolf and the other as a human. However, it seemed they'd grown accustomed to it. He waited a bit longer, at least until there was barely a glow above the horizon::
::She can smell her "companion" outside. At times she hoped that he would come in so she could take a look at his face. She was tired and she didn't have the energy to move outside. Being used to laying with a human, she gently gave a soft whine hoping he'd go in::
::From out there, and with all unlikelyness of him hearing her noise, he heard it. Smiling, he turned away, walking back into the cave. His shadow stretch long and deep into it, almost as far as she was... It didn't quite reach.

Upon reaching her wolven figure, he sat down next to her, then quickly shifted himself to lay down. He faced her as he lay, getting comfortable by her side once more. He was resting quite close to her - close enough to feel the warmth he was unable to have without the fur, though he could provide himself with it at any moment, but also close enough to have hers brushing up against him with each slight movement.

It seemed comforting, too.::
::She was happy that he finally came into the shadow. She nibbled at his hair gently pushing herself against him more to make him warmer. After nibbling, she placed her head against his chest taking deep breaths. Giving out friendly growls, she felt home again and not so alone anymore.

Her whinings had stopped and that was a good sign because her throat was hurting a little bit from hunting the cold the night before. Her legs were tired but she could still move them.::
::Why she went out huntin, he didn't know... He hadn't been with her, either, which didn't amuse him too much, but he wasn't upset. At least she was there with 'im, as corny as he realized it seemed.

He began stroking her neck, running his fingers from just behind her ears to between her shoulders. He was happy here... and in no place other than this would he feel any more comfortable. Clothed or furred, it was the same for him.::
(( can i be the beta female? please ))
::She closed her eyes and enjoyed the massage she was recieving. Enjoying it more and more, she moved closer to him secretly begging for more.

Once in a while, she'd lick his hand and press her nose into it. Right now, she only wanted them to be alone in the cave. She felt like turning into a human but the night was almost there and she needed to warm him. She could already feel the cool breeze and see stars flickering in the darkness above the tall trees that almost seemed spooky at the entrance.::
::So it was dark; what was once a glow on the horizon is now as black as the rest of the sky. Quiet and cool breezes did blow through into the cave, which meant he did need warmth, and hers wouldn't entirely cover his body... which meant he needed a bit of a change.

Maybe it was emotion, or maybe some other feeling or need, but his body changed. With seemingly no effort, his body changed; bones popped silently as they shrank, grew, and entirely rearragned themself as well as organs. Triangular ears, fangs, a tail. Fingers and palms changing into padded paws. Hair grew from just about every follicle, thickening into a dark fur.

In no time, he would have skipped the other three forms he could have taken, since they were not necessary, and arrived at his final wolven form. He moved closer to her, nudging and resting his head on her neck.
::She took a n** at his furry ear ignoring the fur that brushed against her tongue. She stood up silently and walked to the entrance of the cave. Sitting, she stared at the bright lit moon. She stood up on her hind legs and tried pawing at the moon as if trying to reach for it.::
::As reflex, his ear flicked backward. His head followed her movements as she got up to move to the opening. He too got up, following behind her to sit once again closely beside her. Though he only gazed up at the moon, he felt like he wanted to do the same, but it was something often attempted; he knew they couldn't reach it yet.::
::Seeing her companion sitting, she ran around him and nipped at his tail whenever he didn't look. She wanted him to play with her; no one was alive except for them. Being tired wasn't an option now. No one else was around unlike the daytime and it was a beautiful, breezy night evening.::
::It was a bit startling to him from her sudden actions. She was tired a moment ago, but the moonlight always was refreshing. That was probably it.

He too made a sudden jump, more to frighten her and leap onto her than anything, then just roll off. His maw open and his tongue on the verge of completely falling out of his mouth, he lay in the playful position. Then with a shake of the head, he beckoned her to come at him again.::
::Knowing that a game was ahead, she pounced at him freely with her tongue hanging out as well. When she pounced at him, she made sure he stayed on the ground.::

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff