Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Sex Symbol

User Image

hi. "w i n t e r - w o n d e r l a n d" .racistzebra

» A roleplay by: Racist Zebra
                                              » Inspiration: Snow, Hot Chocolate, Christmas, the Cold, the Christmas Commercials.
                                              » Literacy: Semi-Literate to Literate.
                                              » Genre(s): Romantic, humour, adventurous.
                                              » Status: Open --- [Closed]

All credit goes to my best friend Racist Zebra for this roleplay.

Profiles ::: Out Of Character

Tipsy Sex Symbol

User Image

hi. "w i n t e r - w o n d e r l a n d" .racistzebra

There are several events that one looks forward to during their high school years. For each person these events differ but everyone looks forward to going to prom and graduation. One thing is true though, high school is either the best years of your life or the worst. The passing years have held something different and for these eight individuals, senior year holds something special for them. Two siblings out a group of eight friends gets the ultimate Christmas present for their senior year. A vacation home all the way in small town Winter Harbor, Maine. Living in always sunny Florida, this was a trip the siblings could not resist. There will be fighting, crying, laughter, finding love, and snowflakes.

Mr. Justice, the twins' (Jock and Bookworm) rich father, has funded this trip for them and has gone all out. He paid the plane tickets, transportation to and from the many airports and let’s not forget the huge house he’s renting just for them. They get to bring whoever they want and the choices are obvious like significant others, best friends and crushes

They have been told they were all going to get their own room. Due to lack of information and someone not paying attention they now have to share rooms unaware that their roommate is of the opposite sex and to make matters worse there is only one bed. So what happens when you end up having to room with your crush? Someone else rooming with the one you love? Staying in a house for three weeks with someone you despise? Drama is sure to follow. Let's see what happens!

Tipsy Sex Symbol

User Image

THE RULES

ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ
    ☑ Follow the GaiaOnline ToS.
    ☑ When things get steamy, time skip.
    ☑ Cussing, sure. Don't let it get too out of hand.
    ☑ No killing without permission/auto-hitting.
    ☑ 'Pretty' posts. How far you go is up to you but I only require picture and character name.
    ☑ I'd prefer the use of real pictures for this. Please no scene pics.

ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀᴄʏ
    ☑ At least 2 paragraphs per post.
    ☑ Paragraph is 3-10 sentences in my book.
    ☑ Spell check, please.
    ☑ No chat speak, leet speak, etc.

ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ
    ☑ Please post at least every two to three times a week. I understand everyone has a life, outside of gaia, school and family to deal with. Just let me know what's going on if you won't be able to post for awhile.
    ☑ If you want to quit, please let me know via PM, not in the middle of the role play.

ᴊᴏɪɴɪɴɢ
    ☑ Reservations (title them something random) before profiles, please..
    ☑ You have 1 day to get a profile in from the time of reserving the spot.
    ☑ Character variation is important so please take the time to read other people's profiles.
    ☑ Reserve picture size will be 125 x 125.
    ☑ Profile picture will be 250 x 375.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

User Image

THE RESERVES

[imgleft]http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h363/Evil_Angel92/my rp/100_zps8ab39b17.jpg[/imgleft]
    [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][align=left][size=20][color=postcolor]【[/color] [color=postcolor2]Role[/color] [color=postcolor]】[/color][/size]
    [color=postcolor2]☆ [color=postcolor]Name[/color] ☆ [color=postcolor]Nickname[/color] ☆ [color=postcolor]Age[/color] ☆ [color=postcolor]Username[/color] ☆[/color]
    [size=11][color=postcolor2]
    Character blurb, copy paste!
    [/color][/size][/align][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[align=left]✄ ----------------------------------[/align]

[align=left][size=13][b][color=COLOR1]ωнαт уσυ ѕєє αт тнє мσмєηт....[/color][/b][/size][/align]
    [align=center][size=11][b]┆[/b] My Birth Certificate Says, [color=COLOR2] First Middle Last[/color]
    But I Prefer,[color=COLOR1]Nickname[/color]
    Buy Me Presents On, [color=COLOR2]Birthday[/color]
    I'm [color=COLOR1]Age (Please remember they are all seniors)[/color] Years Young
    Doctor Says I'm a,[color=COLOR2]Gender[/color]
    Take A Picture, It'll Last Longer,
    [img]250 X 375 PICTURE[/img][/size][/align]

[align=center]✄ ----------------------------------[/align]

[align=left][size=13][b][color=COLOR2]ωнαт уσυ ∂σηт ѕєє, ιƒ уσυ ∂σηт αѕк...[/color][/b][/size][/align]

[align=center][size=11][b]┆[/b] Don't Forgot I'm The, [b](Your role)[/b]
    Alright, You Really Want To Know? [color=COLOR1](Bio)[/color]
    Don't Judge Me, But This Is How I Am, [color=COLOR2](Personality)[/color]

You Better Get Me This!
    [color=pink]❤ [/color] Like
    [color=pink]❤[/color] Like

Are You Trying To Get Hit?
    [b]☹[/b] (One hate)
    [b]☹[/b] (Two hate)
    [b]☹[/b] (Third hate)
    [b]☹[/b] (Fourth hate)[b]
    [/size][/align]

[align=right]✄ ----------------------------------[/align]

[align=left][size=13][b][color=COLOR1]ℓαѕт вυт ησт ℓєαѕт...[/color][/b][/size][/align]

[size=11][align=center]
    So, Theres This Person, And Boy Do They Give Me Butterflies,
    [color=COLOR2](tell us about your character's crush, who they are and why you like them.)[/color]
    Hey! Who's Doing That?![color=COLOR2]Username[/color][/align][/size]

Tipsy Sex Symbol

User Image

THE GENTLEMEN

User Image
                      Mr Jock
                      NameNickname(s)]AgeUsername

Mr. Jock is the captain of the football team, very rich and every girl would love to have the chance to date him but he's with Miss Cheerleader, fitting right? Only everything isnt as it seems for these two love birds. He's been spending time with Miss Nerd who has been tutoring him and he's starting to like her more and more each day, although he'll never admit it to himself let alone anyone else.

User Image
                      Bad Boy
                      Alec Xander PriceAlecEighteenAuxentius

Mr. Bad Boy is always getting into trouble, being late, skipping class and starting fights. He's new to Liberty High and the group rumor has it he's spent some time in juvie. Who knows if it's true? He pretty much keeps to himself, only talking to Mr. Partier. He's caught Miss Bookworm looking at him and has been doing the same. He doesn't know if he likes her but knows there's something there hiding behind at the smile of hers. Unfortunately he's also caught the stares of Miss Whore, sure he's heard all the rumors but who hasn't slept around? He's completely intrigued by her so which girl does he go for?

User Image
                      Class Clown
                      NameNicknameAgeUsername

Mr. Class Clown is always joking around whether he's doing practical jokes or making a funny comment about someone. He doesn't get taken very seriously. He's had a crush on Miss Cheerleader since middle school and they've grown up together. He's watched his best friend, Mr. Jock, date the woman he loves and it's killing him.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      Party Boy
                      William RutledgeMaxEighteenbird butts

Mr. Partier is the one to go to if you’re looking for a good time. He knows how to throw a party, always knows if there's a party and he's known for doing drugs. Before winter break he spent time with Miss Bookworm for their English mid-term. He was able to see the girl that’s hides behind the books and he's realized how much he likes her. The two have grown close and became friends.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

User Image

THE LADIES

User Image
                      Miss Bookworm
                      Aria Isabella JusticeAri, AriaEighteenim fluent in meowing

Miss Bookworm is always seen with her nose in a book, a new one every other day. She is quiet, her only friends being Miss Nerd, her childhood friend and Mr. Partier. She's had her eye on Mr. Bad Boy since his first day but is too shy to say anything but she has also found that she is also crushing on Mr. Partier since the two have become close friends, something she thought would never happen.

User Image
                      Miss Cheerleader
                      Scarlet O'HaraScarEighteendijcat

Miss Cheerleader is the most popular girl at Liberty High, she could have any guy she wanted but she refuses to give up Mr. Jock. They've been together since sophomore year but she doesn't love him anymore. She's only with him for her image. She does have her eye on Mr. Bad Boy but only because she knows Miss Bookworm wants him. But even if she doesn't want to admit it she has started to feel something for Mr. Class Clown other than friendship even when she's unaware of the feelings he has of her.

User Image
                      The Nerd
                      Beatrice GallagherBeaEighteenever so elisa

Miss Nerd knows a little about everything. She has a 4.0 GPA and could get into college she wanted. Calculus, Biology, English --- you name it, she's most likely Aced it. Her education is always her first priority. Always eager to solve a new math problem or derive a physics formula, she never felt the need for love. Recently, however, she finds herself slowly falling in love with Mr. Jock. She knows that she's being stupid for even wanting him, but she feels like she was able to see his real self throughout their tutoring sessions.

User Image
                      Miss Whore
                      Stella Athena SavaStellEighteenprincessakiara

Miss Whore, words gotten around about this girl, almost every guy seems to be hanging on to her every word, every movement. They just can't get enough of her and she them. However, on her side, feelings are never attached. For some reason though, after her hook up with Mr. Party boy, this girl can't seem to get him out of her mind. Her have feelings for someone? That's a secret she can't let out.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

User Image

THE CONNECTIONS

Mr. Jock ↔ Miss Nerd
    Mr. Jock ✌ Miss Bookworm

Mr. Bad Boy ↔ Miss Whore

Mr. Class Clown ↔ Miss Cheerleader

Mr. Party Animal ↔ Miss Bookworm

Miss Nerd ↔ Mr. Jock

Miss Bookworm ↔ Mr. Party Animal
    Miss Bookworm ✌ Mr Jock

Miss Cheerleader ↔ Mr. Class Clown