<3 </3

So bored.

Derp 0.25 25.0% [ 3 ]
Derpina 0.75 75.0% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Friendly Dabbler

User Image
                                                                                              xoxoxoxoxoxOh Sinéad,
                                                                                              For the first time
                                                                                              xoxLove is gonna turn around
                                                                                              I'm telling you
                                                                                              You will like it, I know
                                                                                              xoxoxoxoxoxOh Sinéad,
                                                                                              It's the first time
                                                                                              xoxOnly you can set it free

Oh Sinéad
Come break away with me

My heart is bleeding just for you
              xoxoxoBleeds for only you

Sinead was in the process of sealing the blunt when Adrian plopped himself down next to her and said she should sing it now. She almost choked, but she didn't, just smiled as she picked the lighter up off the tray and sparked the blunt, taking a good, long hit of it before passing it. "Oh, ah, ja, ok, I will play it now." She said, keeping in the hit of the blunt as she reached for the acoustic-electric on its stand and picked it up. She propped it on her lap and pulled the pick from between the strings. When she was settled, she looked around between them for a moment before looking at Adrian and back at the strings of the guitar. "The Cross," She said, then started to sing, and then play.

"Oh… Oh… Oh… Oh… Ah Ah Ah Ah… mm… Nothing's ever changed, you still turn away, You've washed your hands, you've made that all too clear, You just keep on living this life, You refuse to see, you're denying me, the cross I bear but you don't seem to care, Even Judas knew he had lied, I keep wondering why, I'm still calling your name through my tears, Why have you waited to embrace me my dear? Cold is your silence, denying what is real, I'm still wondering why, I'm still calling your name my dear, Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah… whoa… Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah… Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah… whoa… Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah… mm mm mm mm mm, I'm sorry if you can't stand the naked truth, All you see is how you want it to be, So you keep on living this life, Release me from this cross after all these years, Oh call my name and help me with this weight, Even though it comes far too late, I’m still wondering why, I'm still calling your name through my tears, Why have you waited to embrace me my dear, Cold is your silence, denying what is real, I'm still wondering why I'm still calling your name, and I wonder, oh I wonder ... In my heart I still hope you will open the door, You can purify it all, answer my call, Oh… Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah… whoa… Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah… Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah… whoa… Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah… Why? Why? Why have you waited to embrace me my dear? Cold is your silence, denying what is real, I'm still wondering why I'm still calling your name, and I wonder, oh I wonder ... In my heart I still hope you will open the door, You can purify it all, answer my call… Oh… Oh… Oh… Oh…”

The whole time she was playing, she kept looking over at Adrian, trying to gauge a reaction, then cover it up with looking around at everyone else. Her gaze seemed to linger on Adrian though, during certain parts of the song. The whole time she was changing up the prayer in her mind, praying that he did take the hint and didn't all at the same time.

[[OOC:: First icon is her song, second is her purse and its contents, third is her clothes.]]

User ImagexoxUser ImagexoxUser Image
User Image

I am not strong enough to stay away!!

Dominic smiled briefly he really was not feeling to well today but it was no reason to just leave but he was not feeling like making jokes or being silly. He did not even have the strength to flirt with Delilah as he normally would, hopefully no one would notice, why should they though as long as he doesn't do anymore of that throwing up blood thing later. He sat down on one of Sinead's comfy couches and sat down. He thought it would not be wise to start smoking and begin a coughing fit which would in the end lead to him coughing up blood, so he just leaned back and waited for the party to kick in. As he heard her begin playing her guitar he smiled. 'Ah music, at least this is within my enjoyment level' he thought to himself.

He begun tapping his toes lightly with Sineads song it had a nice tone to it and it helped him relax. He was craving a cigarette but again he thought of his earlier predicament and decided against it. When she had finished her song he begun to clap "That was wonderful" he said as he leaned forward. "Beautiful song, truly beautiful" he said eying the blunt that she rolled up earlier. Oh boy did he want some but not at the moment maybe later. "You know Sinead, I also have Lyrics written down for my next song, do you think that I could use you guys as my test subjects really fast?" He would normally never offer to show his music like this but he thought it might be a good way to distract himself from wanting to inhale something.

Can't run from you! Like a moth I am drawn into your flame!!

User Image

Omnipresent Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Junior 100
User Image

manage me, I'm a m e s s,
turn a page, I'm a book half u n r e a d,
I wanna be laughed at, laughed with just b e c a u s e
I wanna be weightless and that should be e n o u g h.

xxxAdrian smiled as Sinead agreed to sing the song, overjoyed that someone had actually taken him seriously for once. As she passed on the blunt, he graciously accepted it, taking a long drag before passing it on once more. Leaning back into the couch comfortably, Adrian watched as she nestled the guitar on her lap and began to play. Oh man, did she have a voice. It was one thing to write your own song, and a whole other thing if you sang it well. She did both. But it wasn't till part way through the song did he actually start listening to the words instead of hearing her pretty voice. Why have you waited to embrace me my dear? For a moment there, her eyes had lingered on him, and he felt like she was singing to him. But that would be silly to think, right? She was singing to everyone. In my heart I still hope you will open the door, You can purify it all, answer my call… This sounded almost like a song about unrequited love. And as this thought passed through his mind, he caught her gaze once more. Surely this didn't mean...

xxxAdrian stopped himself. If he was reading too much into this song, he would certainly feel like an a**. What if it was just a simple song she wrote? Or if it wasn't just a song, what if it was for someone else? Couldn't she just be making eye contact with him without it having some secret meaning? He didn't want to publicly embarrass Sinead in front of everyone, especially if it was just a song. But if it wasn't... would she be hurt if he didn't react at all? His head was starting to hurt again, but by the end of the song a smile slid onto his face. He agreed with Dominic. Slowly clapping, Adrian looked around at everyone else for a moment before looking back to Sinead and saying, "That's a beautiful song. You should sing it again when the others show up." When Dominic asked if they could be test subjects of his new song, he smiled before saying, "Sure, go for it man."

xxxBefore he could start anything, however, he blurted out, "I'll be right back." Slowly, Adrian pushed himself up from the couch and moved swiftly to the kitchen. As was said before, he always felt at home in Sin's house, and today was no exception. Opening up the fridge, he leaned inside before calling out, "Does anyone else want something while I'm here?" Without hesitation he opened the thirty pack and slid out a Heineken. Adrian decided he would hang around in the kitchen till at least someone answered him. Sliding his phone out of his pocket, he scrolled through the contacts and found the name he was looking for. He couldn't help it; he had to know. And he had to find out in the only way he knew how; humor.

To: Sinnamon
                Message: Well, I could sing a song too, but it wouldn't sound nearly as pretty ;.)

make believe that I i m p r e s s,
that every word by design turns a h e a d,
I wanna feel reckless, wanna live it up just b e c a u s e,
I wanna feel weightless 'cause that would be e n o u g h

w e i g h t l e s s
User Image

I am not strong enough to stay away!!

Dominic nodded and blushed slightly, nervous for some reason but he had already asked so he was going to do it. "Yeah sure I would love a brew man" he said before he begun to clear his throat forgetting about his newly discovered condition. A small amount of blood came up with the phlegm. He stood up and walked over to the window and spat the crimson colored ball out the window "Sorry about that" he said slightly embarrassed. He strolled back over and asked Sinead if he could borrow the guitar, luckily she agreed with his request, it was probably only because he was another musician and knew how to handle equipment. He looked around the room and smiled sheepishly, he had a decent voice but after Sins performance it would be hard to top.

Take a good look at me now Do you still recognize me Am I so different inside This world is trying to change me And I admit I don't want to change with it And I admit I can't go on like this anymore Erase this monster I've become Forgive me for all the damage done It's not over Say it's not over I'm begging for mercy I'm only the monster you made me I'm better alone now See I'm torn from my mistakes And I stop believing that I could ever make things change How much can I take When I know that it hurts you How long can I wait When I can't go on like this anymore Erase this monster I've become Forgive me for all the damage done It's not over Say it's not over I'm begging for mercy I'm only the monster you made me
Because who I am Isn't who I used to be And I'm not invincible I'm not indestructible I'm only human Can't you see The beauty in me Take a good look at me now Can't you see I've changed
Erase this monster I've become Forgive me for all the damage done It's not over Say it's not over I'm begging for mercy I'm only the monster you made me Far away through the pain I hear the angels calling Far away through the pain I see my demons falling Far away through the pain I hear the angels calling Far away through the pain I see my demons falling, Erase this, Erase this, Erase this monster you made me!

He handed the guitar back over to Sinead and he blushed brightly at how he let the whole group hear his new song. "Well... What do you guys think" he smiled sheepishly. He had made this song for a reason only his friends could truly understand. He had been in a relationship and was cheated on by his girlfriend of four years. He thought things were going perfectly with their relationship up until then, the guy was a jock at their old school one of the football boys quarterback he thinks it was. He shook his mind away from that thought and back into the party. "Where did that blunt go" he asked looking for it, he needed to chill out even if it did mean risking them knowing about the blood thing.

Can't run from you! Like a moth I am drawn into your flame!!

User Image

Friendly Dabbler

User Image
                                                                                              xoxoxoxoxoxOh Sinéad,
                                                                                              For the first time
                                                                                              I'm telling you
                                                                                              You will like it, I know
                                                                                              xoxoxoxoxoxOh Sinéad,
                                                                                              It's the first time

Oh Sinéad
Come break away with me

Sinead ended up with the blunt again, and she was glad for it. She let Dominic take her guitar, which was very uncharacteristic of her- she never let anyone touch her instruments except for the piano against the wall that contained the stairs. The whole time Dominic had her Ibanez, she was fidgity- he was lucky it wasn't her Fender or he would literally have been signing his soul away in blood for the use of it. "Heineken alstublieft!" She called to Adrian as he made his way into the kitchen. While he was in there, she got a text message, and it was a welcome distraction from the way Dominic's fingers were on her precious fret board. It felt like he was violating her, but she would never tell anyone that- she knew how stupid it must sound. She looked down at her phone, leaving the blunt hanging out of her mouth, then started a reply.

To: Adrian

She hit send. What the hell was that supposed to mean? She just dropped the phone back into her lap as she got her Ibanez back from Dominic, and without realizing she was doing it, started giving the guitar a once over. Sinead was so... so... so very obsessive compulsive about her instruments. She'd even gotten to the point where she wouldn't let her father call someone to tune the piano- she did it. "That is good Dominic." She said, trying to give him a smile before finally deeming the guitar fit for duty and setting it back on its stand.

[[OOC:: First icon is her song, second is her purse and its contents, third is her clothes.

Alstublieft= Please]]

User Image

The blonde watched as her friend stuck his tongue out at her in return. After listening to the remark he had she put her hand up. ”Whatever..” Lilah dragged the word out like a prissy cheerleader. She took a seat on one of the couches close to Sin and Adrian. Just then she saw Dominic walk through the door and she wasn’t going to lie, he looked like a truck had run him over, backed up and did it again. It wasn’t entirely a surprise because well, it was Dominic and it was normal but he just seemed worse then usual. Delilah pushed away her thoughts and caught Sinead saying something about singing and she became excited. Two of her friends were very talented singers but she rarely got to hear any of their work. Delilah then had to agree with Adrian, she couldn’t wait for her friend to sing. ”Yeah, don’t worry about the other two!” She told the girl with a smile. She noticed that as Sinead sang she paid a certain amount of attention to Adrian and she couldn’t help but smirk. She hadn’t been told anything about the way Sinead felt about him but Delilah didn’t think you had to be a rocket scientist to figure it out. The girl blushed as soon as Adrian entered the room, how could you not tell there was something there? Lilah waited for her to finish and gave her a few claps before getting up and heading to the kitchen, taking a Heineken out of the fridge. Delilah popped it open and took a drink of it before heading back out just in time to pass Adrian. She probably should have asked if any one else wanted anything but it slipped her mind.

Delilah entered the living room just in time to see Dominic spit out the window. ”Healthy.” She teased before taking her seat on the couch again. Lilah took a sip of the drink again before realizing he was going to sing as well. She was quite amazed; her friends normally never did this stuff. Delilah listened to his song and she felt bad for him. How couldn’t she? She was sure everyone else in the room would figure out what it was about as well. Delilah was passed the blunt just as he was finished singing but she skipped on it. Her thing wasn’t really getting stoned. She had no problem when it came to having a few drinks but she had never done any other sort of drug and she did not feel like today should be the day no matter how much her friends teased her about it, she knew they meant no harm when they did. Just then she heard Dominic’s request for the blunt and she handed to him. ”It’s all yours.”

OutrageouslyOrangeCarrots:: Click picture for outfit!

Omnipresent Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Junior 100
User Image

xxxDamn it. People were actually taking him up on his offer. It was so hard being polite. Before Adrian could grab any more beer from the fridge, his phone rang again, and he opened it swiftly to read his newest message. It sounded to him like she had taken his text as a compliment and not a subtle hint at something more, so he assumed he was overreacting. It was a good thing he figured that out before making an a** out of himself, especially in front of all his friends. Besides, Sinead wouldn't be looking for any one like him. She had so much going for her, with Julliard and all, not to mention she still had her... purity ring. Whereas he had nothing but trouble, and was (possibly) a teen dad. Pushing these thoughts from his head, Adrian opened the fridge, grabbing out another bottle, then departed into the living room again.

xxxAdrian grinned as he handed Dominic a beer right after he finished playing his song, commenting, "Awesome, man." He knew exactly how Dominic felt, what with having a cheating back stabbing whore ruin their lives. They were in the same boat, but if Dominic ever had a kid, he hadn't heard about it. He then handed Sinead the Heineken he had originally grabbed for himself, and as she took the bottle their eyes met for a moment. He was reading too much into that song... right? God, if he didn't stop thinking like this, he was going to get another head ache. Stepping back from everyone and looking around, he made a comment. "So do I get a backstage pass with this concert?" It was more or less a compliment, saying that they both sounded professional.

xxxBefore anyone could reply, however, Adrian stepped back into the kitchen and grabbed himself another Heineken, having nearly forgotten that he wanted one. Almost immediately after the green bottle was in his hands, his phone went off again. Sinead wasn't texting him back again, was she? Pulling out his phone, he read the text quickly and slammed it shut, not responding. Ignoring the text and trying to keep his mood light, Adrian walked back into the living room, yet leaned in the door way and asked, "Any other takers? Last call."

To: Adrian

w e i g h t l e s s

Mewling Quim's Fangirl

Demonic Inquisitor

User Image

. . . L . i . s . s . i . . . G . l . a . s . s . . .

Outfit

~ I met her in a club down in old Soho...

Lissi waved at everyone as they entered the house, but she didn’t say anything, instead she sat back on the sofa and watched. Her friends were always so interesting to watch. When Sinead started her song, Lissi started taking pictures. She loved capturing secret glances and smiles, and at that moment, Sinead was providing her with some brilliant pictures with the way she kept secretly looking at Adrian as she sang. After a while, she put her camera down, although it still stayed with her by the strap around her neck. Lissi slowly inhaled the blunt as it was passed to her, feeling the fumes swirl satisfyingly through her body, before sighing contentedly. She hadn’t had weed for quite some time, and she had forgotten just how much she missed the feeling of total serenity.
Watching Dominic as he sang, she wondered if he was ill considering he had just coughed up blood. He certainly didn’t look well in any case, and the pain at his ex girlfriend was apparent in his voice. Lissi shook her head slightly. She didn’t understand why people got so caught up in relationships. She hadn’t ever been in a proper relationship before, and because she was so laidback, the guys who did try to have a relationship with her eventually got fed up with her being not bothered about doing anything. She had no idea if her friends knew that she was a virgin, but it didn’t matter to her anyway. Lissi didn’t want to get involved in that kind of thing. Too much drama.
Lissi smiled at the look of pure relief on Sin’s face as she got her guitar back. It had surprised her that she had even let Dominic borrow it in the first place. From her experience, musicians were very touchy about their instruments, and her friends were no exception. She could understand it though - she hated other people messing with her camera. Lissi smiled even more as Delilah skipped on the weed. As far as she was aware, Delilah had never taken drugs before, and Lissi respected her for not giving up on her morals even though all her friends were taking them around her. Lifting up her camera, she took a perfect shot of her smiling and passing the blunt to Dominic.
”I guess I’ll go with the crowd and have a Heineken too!” Lissi said, laughing slightly as Adrian asked if anyone wanted anything else.

...Where you drink champagne and it tastes just like cherry cola ~

Omnipresent Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Junior 100
User Image

xxxAdrian heard Lissi's request for a Heineken and nodded, heading back into the kitchen and grabbing one for her. Stepping over to where she sat, he extended the drink to her with a smile. "This one's on the house," he teased as he passed along the drink, then threw himself down on the couch where he had sat before, next to Sinead. Finding his own drink, he cracked it open and practically inhaled half the bottle. When he said he wanted to get wasted, he meant it. Setting the bottle down to catch a breath, he smiled breathlessly then said loudly, "So who else wants to get shitfaced?" He wasn't sure if anybody wanted to escape from reality as much as he did, and alcohol was his portal. He was going to drink until his mind no longer functioned, till he was doing stupid s**t that he might normally do, but would definitely do when drunk. He wanted to get away from the Harbinger of Doom, get away from his future, and just everything. Drinking with friends was all he wanted at the moment. This party was exactly what he needed.

xxxAfter taking another swig of glorious alcohol, Adrian joked, "So who's next? Any one else want to sing?" He wasn't making fun of Dominic or Sinead or anything, this was just his way of making conversation, and his friends knew that. He was terrible with small talk, and usually just teased and joked. You could tell when he was really nervous or under pressure, because that was when he pulled out the really cheesy jokes and puns. And his jokes usually became very sexual when he was wasted, but that didn't happen too often. Sitting up a little, he looked towards Delilah as she held out the blunt to Dominic. Man, if he could only get a hold of it. But it would be rude to just snatch it from her when she was handing it to Dominic, so he would just have to wait his turn like a good little boy. Meanwhile, he felt his phone go off again in his pocket, buzzing angrily at him as he ignored it. Once it stopped, he drank some more of his beer until the buzzing started again. Still, he pretended not to hear or feel it as he looked around at everyone.

w e i g h t l e s s

Friendly Dabbler

User Image
                                                                                              xoxoxoxoxoxOh Sinéad,
                                                                                              For the first time
                                                                                              I'm telling you
                                                                                              You will like it, I know
                                                                                              xoxoxoxoxoxOh Sinéad,
                                                                                              It's the first time

Oh Sinéad
Come break away with me

Sinead felt... extremely awkward when Adrian handed her her beer and they made eye contact. She wanted him to be able to take the hint, and her eyes probably lingered on his a little longer than they should have before she finally said "Dank," and grabbed the tray as she drank down about half the beer in one sip. It didn't bother her one bit that Delilah didn't partake, she wanted to make sure her friends had a good time, and that wasn't going to happen if she pushed things on them they didn't want to do.

She started crumbing up more weed and looked around the room between her friends, trying to think of a way to get Adrian in private. Finally, it dawned on her. She was breaking up weed. "Adrian, can you help me find mijn bong? Papa just buy me new one, and I have already lose it. I think it in mijn room somewhere." It wasn't a lie, her papa had just bought her a new one, the lie was that she knew exactly where it was. "It is really cool, I want everyone use it." She put the tray off to the side and got up, getting another sip of her beer, though this one was much shorter than the first, giving him a look that was almost silently begging for the chance to talk in private before she went for the stairs.

[[OOC:: First icon is her song, second is her purse and its contents, third is her clothes.]]

Omnipresent Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Junior 100
User Image

xxxAdrian's phone was going off in his pocket for either the third or fourth time now, he wasn't sure, he had lost count. He wasn't sure exactly who it was, but if they weren't here, they weren't important. He was just hoping someone would say something to him, or do something to distract him from the phone. He was doing pretty good at ignoring it, but the vibrating was starting to numb his leg to death. He just wanted some sort of distraction as he slammed down the rest of his Heineken, already wishing for a second. This was a new record for him, but no one seemed to take note of it. Then again, it wasn't like he drank that often that any one would take a record for him. He usually only drank when he had a lot of thoughts going through his head, whereas weed was for everything else.

xxxAdrian nearly jumped out of his skin when Sinead said his name suddenly, but he covered it up by setting his beer bottle down. She was asking him to help her find her bong; in the back of his mind he was thanking her to no end, happy finally someone was being merciful enough to distract him from his phone. And even if it wasn't an intentional distraction, they were looking for a bong, so it was a win-win situation either way. Standing up from the couch slowly, he said, "Sure." Following behind her on the stairs slowly, he asked, "Where was the last place you had it?" He wasn't understanding that she wanted to be with him in private. He was clueless, after all. Once they reached her room, he commented, "It might be under your bed. That's where all my s**t ends up," he said as he lifted the sheets of her bed to look underneath. Nope, no bong there.

w e i g h t l e s s

Friendly Dabbler

User Image
                                                                                              xoxoxoxoxoxOh Sinéad,
                                                                                              For the first time
                                                                                              I'm telling you
                                                                                              You will like it, I know
                                                                                              xoxoxoxoxoxOh Sinéad,
                                                                                              It's the first time

Oh Sinéad
Come break away with me

"In mijn room?" was Sin's response when he asked where the last place she had it was. Of course, when they got to her room, she left the door open. If her papa came home while they were in here, he'd flip his s**t. She just started opening the drawers of her dresser, knowing full well the thing was in her closet. Under her bed was surprisingly clean compared to the rest of her room. There were a few small amps under there, but that was it. Sinead just kept opening and closing the cabinets and drawers, half-assed looking for it, again knowing well and good it was in her closet. "So... Did je really like mijn song?" Mentally, she face-palmed.

Beloved Millionaire

User Image

Stella Elizabeth Gair

◄She's a Killer Queen►
◄Gunpowder, Gelatine►

Stella reached into her purse and pulled out a pack of cigarettes and lit one up. On the way over she found a patch of wild flowers and picked a few. After the walk seemed to take forever she found her way to Sin’s house. After blowing out a puff of smoke Stella crushed the remains of her cigarette under her heel.

Approaching the front door she couldn’t help but grin. The noise coming from the house was exciting, and she was happy to see her friends. Opening the front door she waved, flowers in the other hand. “I hope that I’m not too late!” She paused, “I even picked flowers.” Stella looked around the room before heading to the kitchen and finding a glass in the cupboards like she lived there. Coming out of the kitchen, beer in hand she turned to the others and collapsed on an empty spot on the couch.

◄Dynamite with a laser beam►

◄Guaranteed to blow your mind, anytime►

[[Sorry I disappeared, I had an event last night. I'm still feeling a wee bit sluggish 12 hours later. Hi everyone!!! ]]

Omnipresent Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Junior 100
User Image

xxxAfter looking underneath her bed, Adrian ran out of ideas. That was where everything he lost wound up, and he wasn't quite sure where else to look. For a moment he just glanced around, trying to scope the thing out without actually looking, but it didn't work. He did note that her room looked really nice, much better than his own. And it was full of instruments and interesting things, whereas his room was just filled with crap that he never used. Deciding to glance behind the drum set, Adrian leaned over the drums to peek, without touching because he knew how Sin was about her instruments. He hadn't even realized that his phone was still going off until his pocket touched upon the drums and made a loud growling vibration. Startled by the noise he jumped back slightly, then realized it was his phone. He was seriously tempted to just chuck the thing out the window, but knew he wouldn't. "Sorry about that." He said while adjusting the bridge of his hat with a sheepish smile.

xxxCasting a quick glance under her desk, Adrian saw nothing still, and almost gave up on hope. When Sinead asked if he really liked her song, he laughed to himself like her question was absurd and answered, "Of course I did. Who wouldn't?" Before continuing, Adrian dropped to his hands and knees and began to look on the floor, not even thinking that it could be in the closet. Besides, he wouldn't feel right going through her closet where all her clothes and personal things were. "It's no wonder you got accepted to Julliard," he added as he continued to search, just now thinking to ask what it even looked like. He hadn't thought about it before, but it would probably help the search. But for some reason, he couldn't bring himself to ask, so instead just kept looking.

w e i g h t l e s s

Friendly Dabbler

User Image
                                                                                              xoxoxoxoxoxOh Sinéad,
                                                                                              For the first time
                                                                                              I'm telling you
                                                                                              You will like it, I know
                                                                                              xoxoxoxoxoxOh Sinéad,
                                                                                              It's the first time

Oh Sinéad
Come break away with me

He wasn't the only one that jumped when his pocket decided to play her drums for a second. When she realized it must have been his phone, she just laughed it off, shaking her head a bit. She started looking behind the books on her shelves, and of course, there was nothing but dust back there. "Ja?" She paused for a moment, trying to think of how to pry it out of him without making herself look like an arse. She just went to her closet and started moving her clothes around on the hangers, looking through there, knowing she had it behind a box on the upper shelf. "I wrote it for someone..." Another mental face palm. She was terrible at this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces