Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

An original Roleplay by: Insanity_Amplified.
                          Inpired by: Life, television, Arranged marriage roleplays.
                          Literacy: 1-6 Paragraphs. (4+ sentences per paragraph)
                          Currently: Under Construction Closed Accepting Full Open

OOC

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Plot
      Its the winter and the snow is falling eight friends are having a snowball fight in an old park behind some buildings . A storm hits and the teens are forced to take shelter in an abandoned electrical factory. The storm hit a power line and shocked the teens back to 1837 into the time of arranged marriages, princes, knights, princesses and all of that good stuff you read about in story books. Soon they realize must do what they can to fit in until they can get back home, which means fitting in even if the towns people mistake them for royalty. Is it odd that these princes and princess have the same last names as them or was it meant to be?

Note:
      Its 1837 meaning no technology, these teens may have technology with them but in the olden days nothing works from 2000+. Each teenager is now royalty, a prince or princess destined to marry one of their friends for the sake of their new kingdoms.

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Rules

General
                          Yes it is in paragraph form, if you want to get into this roleplay then I suggest you just skim these next few sentences. I created this so my rules are law unless I have appointed moderators. Follow Gaia rules, you can kiss and stuff but as usual clothes come off time skip we dont want to see that here. I dont care if you curse just dont let it be every other word.

Concerning Posts/Posting
                          I want real pictures in this role play, no animeThis is a semi-literate roleplay meaning correct spelling and grammer to the best of your ability. I understand that sometimes when you type fast you tend to miss a word or a letter or you mess up some other way, that is why you double check your post before you submit it to this forum. Speaking of posts speaking is like so "blah blah blah" and thoughts are like so thinking thinking thinking. I hope you don't find that too difficult, if you do press the back arrow and go elsewhere. Formatting isn't required but, Id like to see a picture, Name,Role and a little bit of color at the very least, more is welcome too much is not accepted. I will tell you if your post is too formatted. Also there are no more then 3 one liners unless you have given me an excuse, writers block isn't always a valid answer people! You must post at least once a day or three times a week, any less frequently and you get two warnings before I kick you out unless you have given me reason through PM ahead of time.
                          Before or after your form put the following emoticons in any order: Heart, cupcake,ninja cat & arrow, so I understand you read the rules Failure to do this results in me not even looking at your reserve
                          Concerns Applying for this roleplay
                          There are no profiles, therefore, all reserves will be sent to me with the title I cant believe I got stuck with her(For the guys) and Why does it need to be him?!(for the ladies). Highlight this post for something important. Do not alter the application forms unless it says to, I made them the way they are because I want them that way so if you change it I wont accept you.

More will be added in Dark blue

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

ROLES

The Westerly girls
      The Selfish one
      User ImageUser ImageUser Image
      Annalie, E, Westerly
      Eighteen
      CountryGalCheyenne

The talented one
      User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image
      Callie M. Westerly
      Insanity_Amplified

The Callan boys
      The Quiet one
      First name, Middle Initial(s), Last name

The Cocky slacker
      Gregory R. Callan
      Capricious_coralyn

The Smith Girls
      The Tomboy
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      Jacelynn, M, Smith
      Eighteen
      Love Someone Like You

The Sweet One
      Topher J. Smith
      fifteen
      sycophantic courtier

The Micheal boys

The Quiet one
      First name, Middle Initial(s), Last name

The Smart One
      Derrick J Michael
      summer shandy

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Application Forms

[color=color1][i][size=16]Role here[/size][/i][/color]
      [img]http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt13/LMAOlizz/100x100icon-1.jpg[/img][color=white]x[/color][img]http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh21/ShaynaSohma/100x100icon.jpg[/img][color=white]x[/color][img]http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu35/MuffinLord/100x100icon.jpg[/img]
      [color=color2]First name, Middle Initial(s), Last name [/color]
      [color=color1] age [/color]
      [color=color2] Username [/color]

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

The newly weds!

Annalie, E, Westerly x Noah, R. J., Callan
Callie M. Westerly x Gregory R. Callan
Jacelynn, M, Smith x Alexander R. Micheal
Topher J. Smith x Derrick J. Micheal

The four Kingdoms!

Westerly= Southern Kingdom
Callan= Eastern Kingdom
Smith=Northern kingdom
Micheal=Western Kingdom

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Setting

The date is:Tuesday December 28, 1837
The place is: At or going to their husbands castle
The weather is: Cold 34 degrees, snowing,

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Shout outs!
1.) sycophantic courtier-- First to be accepted in what turned out to be a well wanted role.
2.) Love Someone Like You-- Matching characters so well
3.) Capricious_coralyn -- First boy to be accepted!

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
♩♪♩ℭαℓℓіϵ Ϻ ₩ҽѕϮҽrℓч♩♪♩
A Princess Of the Southern Kingdom

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬( ♪ )▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User ImageUser Image
Confusion swirled through her mind. She glanced around this place, these circumstances, these people... The storm did all this? she asked herself. She stood still as the maids changed her from her modern clothes. She tried to tell them that she was old enough to do it on her own but they shook her off and wouldnt take no for an answer. Once they finished they fussed with her makeup and made her feel as if she were a stylist. She tuned them out, the mindless chatter with words she'd never heard and then mindless gossip about people she didnt know. They finished and nodded in approval before the soft tap-tap-tap-tap of high heels echoed down the hallway followed by a simpler sound....tennis shoes?umm...the butler.....Floote!. A woman walked in from earlier along with the butler Floote. The queen..... She called me her daughter...she's the once sending me off..... so do I just call her mom? she smiled and nodded to the woman politely. "Afternoon Mother" she said in the sweetest voice she could manage. The queen nodded and spoke to the maids who simply replied with a nod and hurried to fuss around the room closet tossing clothes and other stuff into suitcases. Soon enough they were done and gone along with the queen and floote.

Callie paced her bedroom, or 'sleeping quarters' as she was reminded. She couldnt wrap her head around the whole concept of all of this. Five minutes ago they were playing in the snow and then they were taking shelter. She sat on the bed in her dress and ran a finger through her hair. I'm a princess who is supposed to go live with and Marry Gregory Callan.... im only 16!. The maids came back in fussing with her hair and her dress some more. She smiled "Thank you Ladies, that's enough now" she said in the most royal voice she could manage. The maids nodded as one brought in some tea, setting it on the table before she left. Callie stared at it, wondering how the others were doing. She grabbed her phone and groaned when she discovered she didnt have service. She turned it off and hid it, she didnt want to scare the civilians of her new kingdom.

The young raven haired girl gave a soft sigh "Oh floote? Is my sister ready yet?" she asked the butler. He shook his head, gave a bow and left again. Guess Im leaving without her then she walked out of the room and three men came to carry suit cases she didnt know were hers. She shrugged and followed him into the carriage. Sliding in she was surprised to find the seats decently comfortable. She waved to the 'parents' a kind elderly king and queen depending on this marriage for the sake of the people of their kingdom.

In the carriage she stared out at the scenery as it passed. She thought of a song took a breath and began to sing . She loved singing. When she finished she sat up straight and took to her thoughts, worriedly. Outside she remained calm and kept her eyes trained on the scenery as it passed the small window. Her thoughts were interrupted when a cold wind blew through the small space. She shivered wrapping her arms around her middle for warmth. She wished for a heater, hating the year and the lack of technology. She was shivering and hoped to be there soon.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬( ♪ )▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

(OutOfChords: Edited )

Familiar Sex Symbol

User Image

D E R R I C K J A M E S M I C H A E L
so watch your mouth
or you're going to make a grave mistake
don't die for anything less than the best of life

xxxxxIt took a total of five minutes for Derrick to begin hyperventilating. The nineteen century was a time wrought with consumption (an archaic name of tuberculosis) and civil war. Also known as: NOT A PLACE FOR DERRICK MICHAEL TO SLEEP EASY. Add the responsibility of his brother and he being placed as royalty? If he weren't running around the library of the home he was staying in, he wouldn't have known what to do. Derrick was still dressed in his modern clothes. Books were something easy Derrick could understand. He understood that they were in the eve of the Victorian era, just missing the Georgian era, but he had no clue what was popular. It took him a few minutes to find a recent newspaper. Longfellow, Lord Alfred Tennyson, Balzac. Sinking into an overly-ornate chair, he sighed deeply. If his memory suited him, Europe was on the brink of a Cholera outbreak. He felt faint until a servant walked in the room. That was strange to him as well. Was he actually a servant, or a slave?

"Master Derrick, lady Topher will be here soon, and we'd like to help you get ready." The brunette stood up, set the paper down, and walked out of the room in front of the servant. He went to his quarters and looked at the clothes laid out in front of him. He almost laughed. Boots, pleated wool pants, a starched white shirt, a vest, a long jacket. This was surreal. They looked like something out of a Jane Austen novel-movie. He refused changing clothes, and walked out of the room. He had to pace. He didn't know what else to do. Chewing on his thumbnail, he nervously knocked on his brother's door. The quiet one of the two would know what to do, or at least be able to subdue him enough to get him through this panicky phase. While waiting for his brother to answer, the servant walked by once more. "Master Derr-" Derrick quickly interrupted him: "Is it always this cold here? Can you turn up the - oh wait, never mind." Derrick scratched his head of curly brown hair and turned on the ball of his foot. The servant left and Derrick knocked on his brother's door once more.

"Meet me downstairs, I'm going to see what's happening in the kitchen. Going to make sure they're not spreading salmonella or something!" There was something else to worry about. Bacteria. Had it even been discovered yet? The teenager wasn't sure, and was quickly bouncing down the stairs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff