Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageUser Image

Standing aside of his car was something that he shouldn't have done. Well, not like it was causing a problem or anything, but it did cause a lot of people disliking Christian just because his car was a luxurious. Though, disliking him because he has a luxurious car wouldn't have caused a big deal, it was even gotten to the point a year or two when he had gotten out of a limousine in order to register him into the preparatory school where students had suddenly found tomatoes and threw it at the limousine. Of course, which Christian's family had to pay for any damages or cleaning of the limo. It was soon later that his phone had beeped once which indicated that his text message was replied from Aaron. It seems like everyone is heading to The Loft tonight.. The Loft was much rather a place for kiddies, a place to at least hang out and have fun watching games, dance, and have a karaoke night out. Which of course, is not what Christian really wanted to do since he's more of the clubbing type of deal. Though, as most as everyone would have decided among their little group and Aaron would have sent a mass text about it or something that they would be going to the The Loft.... so be it. Reading the last part of the text was that Aaron was taking a quick shower, oh the enjoyable things that are going to happen tonight, and especially right now.

Christian had opened the back of his car, knowing that he had a box of his kind of specialty. A little devilish smile came out as he grabbed the box and closed the trunk. Heading towards the dorms and into the hallways, it was surely that Mister Irving probably had the same dorm as he had for last year."One, Twenty-Five, Sixty-Three... Ahh One Hundred." Looking at the door knob, Christian had noticed that he didn't close it fully. " You should learn slamming them doors Mister Irving, bad people like me will try and steal, or rather in this case prank." He said with a devilish grin as he opened carefully and entered the dorm. Hearing the sound of the waters dripping down and the running shower was indicated that Aaron is in the bathroom, taking a shower. Looking at his bed, he had placed the magical surprise box on the bed and opened it. What was in the box? White balloons, other wise known as condoms that his stupid friends from last year decided to randomly open and decided to blow and make balloons out of them and then let all the air out. " Forgive me brother, as much as I am a classy person. This is going to be bad and it will be worth as an amusement." He said softly, as he threw them all over the place.

It was not before long that the water running had stopped within the bathroom. This had indicated that Aaron is about to get out of the shower as he would probably put a towel around his waist. Hiding aside of a wardrobe, Christian was pretty sure this was going to shock Aaron and probably blame it on the freshmen here at IPA. Hearing the door open from the bathroom, it was surely that he looked around only to find his dorm room was covered within open condoms of assorts of different sizes. Of course, looking at the door was open was just another story of why he should have closed it completely. Now a raging Aaron, Christian decided to pop out of nowhere. "This is what happens when you leave your door open, and I'm throwing you a surprise condom party." Aaron's eyes had gotten narrowed. " Really bro..?" He was not pleased, but the man who threw them replied, " Well Yeah, considering I thought it was really funny because of you bringing home a lady like a week ago. I was walking passed your dorm and she was loud as hell.... I would have thought you guys had unprotective sex." There was a devilish grin coming out of Christian, seeing as Aaron was completely rolling his eyes as he picked up the condoms around the room and placed them in the trash. " Oh and I'm borrowing some clothes, All my clothing are consists of casual formal looks and suits" He said while opening the wardrobe.

Beyond the reaches of borrowing clothes, Christian was more likely to ask his Brother Aaron for anything. Weird enough, he would have gotten at least shopping and gotten ready for The Loft tonight, but no one wants to buy the expensive stuff within the city. Well, considering Christian had never shopped or just have a little shopping experience. It was shown that he had to at least have a counterpart in order to do the fashioning look on him to see what he did like or not like. Beyond of fifteen minutes of the time, and wearing the clothing of his dear brother that lend it to him, It was sure enough that the usual deodorant and cologne that Aaron would have used was also applied to Christian. Bros gotta smell like the same right? Though, but of them had entered the Sports arena, it was surely enough that both of their stomachs roared like Lions. This was clearly an indication that both of them are really hungry. " Taco Bell?" Christian suggested, as Aaron would shake his head. " Mickey D's." What the hell was Mickey D's? McDonalds? It was surely that Christian's eyes were turned to disgust as such a slang term for some low class restaurant, but at this moment... everything was sound really good to him and so he agreed of going to Mickey D's. Exiting out of the dorm room first, followed by Aaron himself. " Now close it completely, so I don't have to do that again."

Where am I: Parking Lot > Aaron's Dorm Room > Outside Dorms
                              Who I'm with: Aaron
                              Thoughts: That was amusing
                              Clothing: Aaron's clothing look...
                              OOC: Katty gave me the O.K

Lonely Lunatic

User Image

кєєρ уσυя нєα∂ υρ gσяgєσυѕ, ρєσρℓє ωσυℓ∂ кιℓℓ тσ ѕєє уσυ ƒαℓℓ
                              ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Even before waking up, Cora knew that today was going to be a busy day. It wasn’t often when all of her clubs fell right after the other but unfortunately that was the case. She woke up frazzled, hair defying gravity and she just accepted it because really there wasn’t anything she could do about it. Her family just got cursed with unnaturally unruly hair. It was the way of things. Whatever. As usual, she stared up at the ceiling for a moment or two then hopped up like she’d been awake for hours. Morning people shouldn’t exist, they really shouldn’t, but Cora was one of them and she liked being happy majority of the time. Why be sad? It just wore you out. It was stressful. It sucked. Plus, y’know, you always bummed the people around you out and that just… bah.

Coffee. She needed coffee. Like, yesterday. ”Coffee, coffee, coffee.” She bustled around her room, tossing things to the side and throwing things in the hamper to try and clean out a path for her to maneuver and guestimate which clothes were clean and which ones were dirty. Her laundry situation was abysmal. Seriously. If her mother caught her living like this there would be some serious hell to pay.

”Freckles, open up.” The annoyed voice of Gio broke through her cleaning frenzy and she stopped mid-throw to stare open mouthed and wide-eyed at the door. He couldn’t come in here! She had a bra hanging over one chair, a bra hanging from the ceiling fan (how that got there she had no clue) and various cutesy undies littering the floor. He would freak if he even caught an inkling that her “intimates” (tch, gio, really?) were out and on display for, well, her. But he was a drama queen and he’d cause a big huge fuss over nothing. She’d known she’d hesitated too long because he sounded even more annoyed when he gruffed out, ”I’ve got coffee.” How could anyone make that sentence sound horrible? Seriously, he sounded like it was the worst thing in the world for him to be sporting coffee. Her brother. Tch.

”Just a second! I’m, uh… Kinda sorta, uh… Indisposed?” The squawk that came from the other side of the door scared the beejesus out of her. She could hear the faint sound of birds taking flight from the tree outside her window. Okay, wow. Way to go Gio. Wake up the rest of the place with your inability to handle girly things. Seriously.

”Don’t just stand around, then. Get clothes on! Jesus Christ, Cora." She could hear him, faintly, muttering about a she grinned and tossed the rest of her intimates into the hamper. She dressed in a flash and had the door open before he could even finish his mumbled rant. Of course her hair was sticking out at odd angles and she was panting slightly but Gio didn't have time to comment.

”Coffee!" Her own squeal rivaled the one Gio had let out just moments ago and she launched for him, tiny hands clasping around the disposable cup he'd brought her. She downed the contraptions contentions in one gulp and tossed it over her shoulder, into the garbage can she had conveniently placed. It was where her coffee cups went to die. Seriously. It looked like a massacre of starbucks and various other coffee places. Oh well. She needed her coffee. Gio stared slack-jawed at her, even though this was a morning routine and handed over his own coffee with a disgruntled expression. Cora smiled brightly and downed that one, too, before jumping up to cling to him in a koala like fashion. ”Good morning, Gio! Didja sleep well? 'ave you 'ad any nightmares?" Unfortunately her accent began to shine through and she had to force herself to stop talking.

Gio chuckled, depositing a kiss to her forehead as he carted her down the hallway, ignoring all of the protesting squawks and "gio!"'s thrown at him. As he carried her about, they chatted. Sometimes in French, sometimes in Italian, sometimes in English. It just depended. They could start one sentence in English, make the middle in Italian, and end it in French. It confused the hell out of everyone they passed but it was a fun little game for them to play.

"Wait for me after your last club. We'll walk to the loft together." Gio dropped her down in front of her first class and toyed with one of her out of place curls. Cora smiled and swatted his hand away before leaning up to press a chaste kiss to the side of his face.

”Okay, Gio."

After that the day kind of went by in a blur. A very hectic blur. Cora didn't even remember lunch! Or, y'know, the seventeen cups of coffee she'd apparently had throughout the duration of her day but seriously, who cared? She was healthy (somewhat) and there were worse things she could be addicted to. Like, heroin, or... or even meth or something. Alcohol. But nope, just coffee.

When it was time for her first club she was all pepped up and ready to go. The world couldn't knock her down. She was ready for it. Bring it on! Her bright, happy, bubbly attitude changed somewhere around her third club meeting and by the time she was wrapping up Art Club she was ready to drop. Those seventeen cups of coffee were wearing off and she needed a pick-me-up. Bad. Huffing, she trudged out of the art room and stopped abruptly when she noticed Gio leaning against the opposite wall with a cup of coffee held out to her. ”You... You're a saint. I could cry right now!" Cora went to launch for it, whining and stomping her foot slightly when he held it high up out of her reach. He wagged his finger back and forth, shaking his head.

"Do not down this in one gulp do you hear me? Sip it. Make it last. And for christ sakes, look into rehab. You're addiction is unhealthy." He handed her the cup, arm going around her shoulders as she sipped it. They walked silently for a moment or two, just enjoying the company until Cora broke it.

”Are you going to the loft?" She peered up at him, craning her neck because he was a giant and she was a tiny little flower. Or something. He was a foot and some odd change taller than her considering Cora only stood about 5 even and he was somewhere in the ballpark of 6'1. It was unfair. All of her family members were gracefully tall and then there she was, almost considered a midget by law. It was unfair.

"Yessir. Someone's gotta keep an eye on you. And a gun pointed in the vicinity of the crotch area of any guy that approaches you." He grinned, trying to be funny but Cora knew he was relatively serious. Her brother had issues. It was best to just accept it so she nodded and walked with him towards, well... wherever it was they were going. She didn't think it was to the loft yet.

Her phone chimed, randomly, and she jumped, thrusting her coffee at Gio so she could reply... to a text that was sent hours ago, freaking really? Her phone sucked. But at least she had one so that wasn't much to complain about. Smiling brightly, she ducked her head to respond to The Adorable Little Elf.

TO: the adorable little elf
                                                            FROM: Freckles the Eccentric Spazz

MSG :: probably not, darling. i'm sorry! D: gio has me
                                                            and you know how he gets when i try to abandon our
                                                            sibling time. he's so weird, i swear! but he brings me
                                                            coffee and i get lots of cuddles so i can't complain.
                                                            but i will definitely see you at the loft, gorgeous girl.
                                                            save a dance for me! <3 ahh, no drooling over Jay.
                                                            gio already threatened guys in general. aha. he's
                                                            crazy. I LOVE YOU and i'll see you tonight, boo! <3

xoxoxox Freckles

outfit

ooc: shitty post is shitty. i'm sorry. it was originally longer and better but y'know i decided it would be fun to ******** delete everything. @n@ i'm sorry, hopefully the rest of my posts will be better.

Bashful Kitten

User Image
    ( CAUSE SOMETIMES YOU FEEL TIRED ) ▬▬ & FEEL WEAK
    tab tab ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ tab BUT_DO_NOT_GIVE_UP ↗ ↗
    tab tab x JUST KEEP GOING ON : YOU WILL ACHIEVE ▬▬▬
    tab tab tab NEVER QUIT, KEEP GOING ON _ NEVER QUIT, KEEP GOING ON
    tab tab tab ( LOCATION: DORM > PARKING LOT_ ( MOOD: IRRITABLE/AMUSED _ ( WITH: CHRISTIAN
                                              • Music pumped through the speakers in the room and into the tiled bathroom, the beat echoing off of the floor and making the enclosed space rumble in sync with the bass. As loud as his music, and the water from his shower was, Aaron was not even remotely aware of the party one of his close friends was having, or rather, the huge mess that they were leaving all over his floor. The brunette rinsed his hair out for the second time before he went onto washing the rest of his body, his mind wandering to the event planned for that night. He wasn’t going to sing, not without a couple of alcoholic beverages which The Loft definitely lacked in. He almost felt sorry for the poor suckers that went on stage that truly had not talent. If Tash was there, which she probably would be if she wasn’t curled up somewhere reading a book, he would have to be on his best behavior and make sure to not sit someplace where she would be able to see him laugh. He didn’t need her getting onto his case about being rude, or even worse, telling him to get up there and do it better. He had a reputation to uphold, and he refused to let it be sullied because of his sister.

The tall male turned off the water and stepped out of the shower and dried off his body with one towel and tried it around his waist before he grabbed a smaller one and began the process of drying his hair with it before he opened the door to the bathroom and entered his room with a rush of steam accompanying him. Humming the song currently blasting through his speakers and still toweling roughly, he almost missed the latex all around his floor, until he stepped on one. And then another. And yet another. Chocolate eyes peered about irritably and the next he kicked out of the way, growling underneath his breath. Whoever had come into his room was going to die. It was bad enough that they’d come in while he was showering, but then to leave s**t all over the place? They must have been a first or second year, since the prank was borderline the most immature he’d ever seen. He glanced over at his now, wide open, bedroom door and went over and closed it with a loud bang, kicking as many condoms out of his way as he did so. Had to have been a first year. At this point, that was the only plausible explanation. That, or someone that was close enough to try and ******** with him and they knew that their face would still be in tact of they did.

A familiar voice behind him alerted him to someone else’s presence in the room and Aaron simply glared at the other male, irritation present in his facial expression and body language. Of all of the stupid s**t for Christian to pull, he certainly hadn’t been expecting this. “Really bro?”
                                                he questioned angrily ad stooped over to grab a couple of the condoms and threw them away. He could honestly say that he’d never wanted to strike Christian before, but now the other was cruising for a bruising. The response he got after definitely didn’t make the urge lessen. “I wasn’t aware we were twelve anymore,” Aaron retorted before he rolled his eyes and went over to his drawers and grabbed some briefs from out of them, not paying much attention to whatever the other was saying. “Whatever,” he intoned as he slid on his briefs before he threw both towels into the bathroom and pulled a shirt and shorts from his drawers and put them on, running his fingers through his curly hair once he was done. Once all other things were taken care of, such as picking up the remaining condoms from off of his floor and trying not to tie them all together and strangle Christian with them, Aaron slid his phone into his pocket, answering the question he’d been thinking about for a little while. What to do for food. While Taco Bell did sound promising, he was craving something big and Taco Bell didn’t have anything that even came close to comparing to a Big Mac. “Mickey D's.” And that was that.

With both of them now out in the hallway, Aaron closed the door behind him with a bang before he locked it and started to lead the way out of the dorms. “Or you could just grow up,”
                                                he quipped, still bitter about having to sit and clean a mess that he hadn’t even caused. On any other day, it wouldn’t have bothered him as much, but Tasha had just been generous enough to do laundry and help him clean his room. Or rather, she’d forced him to sit and take care of his laundry while she screamed at him about living in a pigsty and probably having all types of diseases just in his bathroom. It was all the same difference to him. “You’re lucky it was just me. Tash would have skinned you alive,” he joked as the two neared the other’s car. “Actually, go do it. I would love to see her try to knock the s**t out of you,” he finished with a laugh.

Adorable Faun

User Image

"Coach, we cannot do a dance to Disco Stick, the headmistress would flip!" The blonde cheerleader explained for possibly the millionth time. Her coach just didn't get it. the song was not about a rave, or a party, or just a plain good time, it was about sex. Quinn groaned and shook her head when her coach started prattling off some more. She put her palm to her forehead and waited for a few seconds before walking off. Her coach was still talking until she made it out of earshot. Thankfully, there was never practice on Mondays. The cheerleader strolled to her locker just in time to hear a buzz from her phone. She unlocked her phone and smiled, quickly typing a reply to Pru.

To: PruPru
                                Ugh, Guess I'll be there too. I wonder
                                If Aaron will be coming?(;

She giggled a bit, before setting her phone down. she would text Aaron and see if he was coming, but first she really needed to change out of her uniform. Slipping out of the little blue skirt and white button up, she carelessly tossed the uniform into her locker before stripping out of the knee high socks and shoes as well. Quinn loved dressing up like a little school girl, she drove boys wild sometimes by bending over extra slowly. She was an evil little thing sometimes. In her locker was a cute little colorful outfit she was grateful for, she usually kept some back up clothes in her locker to avoid the long drive back to her place. Granted, they also had a mansion out in one of the New York suburbs, all her cute clothes were in the penthouse they had in the City. Both were still a long drive she hated, whether she was driving or she had the limo that day. Once she was dressed in her little crop top and shorts, Quinn reached for her phone again and texted Aaron.

To: Aaron
                                Hey! Are you going to Karaoke Night at the Loft?
                                The girls and I are, and we could all share a table(:

She had to stop herself from typing anymore, she hated to seem eager, but she really liked the guy. It was always so hard not to make it super obvious. Subtly was not her style, but he also had girls hanging off of him by the dozen, and she wasn't that into getting hurt. Grabbing her purse, Quinn locked her locker and made her way to Winter's room. It wasn't a far walk, but still, she hated walking alone, it was lonely. Once she made it there, she knocked, even though she had a key, she didn't want to open the door and have the girls flash everyone in the halls. A few seconds went by before the door swung open and she was greeted with the face of her beautiful best friend, Prudence Abbott. "I live for perfect timing." She replied with a giggle. Peeking around the door frame, she spotted her other gorgeous friend, and waved a greeting. She didn't have many classes with the girls, so she didn't see them often during the day, after school was when she really got to spend time with her two favorite people. "Oh! I texted Aaron, to see if he was going, and told him he could sit with us." She admitted sheepishly. It was really sad how shy she was about him.

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

˟ LOCATION; gym > Winter's Room
                                ˟ COMPANY; cheer coach > Pru + Winter
                                ˟ OUTFIT; stylin'

bobafettt
                                keepin it katty
                                petite nymphe

User Image
                User Image

------ Truth be told Alex didn’t mind being at school, he liked being away from home, being away from Florida in general was always nice. But not having to see if mother and father was always a bonus as well. Of course he still had to worry about Abigail, but she was somewhat less of a bother than the rest of the family. She had only really just started living with them when he was about eight years old. Things were awkward with them at first, they didn’t talk to one another, not until their father told them they’d have to get used to it because Abigail was going to be living with them forever now. She wasn’t so bad once they actually started talking, they got along, and they were almost inseparable. But things changed they hate each other now. He got older; he started to like women more, and she became defiant and stuck up – in his opinion.

Alex rolled out of bed, he was still hung over from the night before with Finn. They drank all night at some party he could barely remember where it was or why they even really went to that party. The bathroom was only a couple steps away, but it seemed like a mile. He groaned as he pushed a hand through his ratty hair that was getting a little too long. He wasn’t even sure how he really got back to his room, Finn probably made sure that he got back safely. After all, they were best friends and Finn and him decided it was Alex’s turn to get drunk and the next time they’d swap around. He regretted that decision of course, it was a horrible idea now that it was the next morning.

The shower was cold, which was exactly what he needed. He slid out and wrapped the towel around his waist. The rest of the morning was a blur, he was dressed up ready for school and then sitting in the most boring classes he had ever been in. His head was still killing him even though he downed a bottle of Gatorade and three advil which normally was the cure all for hangovers. Leaning against the desk he smiled at the girl next to him, he had forgotten her name, Tabitha? Mary? He wasn’t sure, but the other night he didn’t know her name either and that didn’t seem to faze her any. ”So, a few of us are going to the Loft tonight. Maybe, uh, maybe you’d want to meet there?” she gave a toothy grin. Watching her his eyes drifted down to her lips and memories flashed back to the previous night. Nodding his head he cocked a brow and gave a half smile before he stood up pulled out his cellphone.

To: Finn
                                          First, I guess I should thank you
                                          For taking care of my a** last night!
                                          Anyways, after school I’ll be at your
                                          Room, we’re going to crash the losers
                                          Karaoke night at the Loft.

School was the same as always. He hid in the library at the end of the day when they were supposed to have taken a sport or something. He managed to smooth talk the dean and he took it as an extra study hall. Normally Teddy was in here already, he wasn’t today though, probably something to do with Addy probably, she was his best friend. Alex and him were oddly good friends for their different backgrounds. He studied with him, Teddy taught him better moves with chess and Alex stepped in with helping him talk to girls and providing the drinks for them to relax for the night. Male bonding, or something like that. He spread the books out in front of him as he stared at the clock. He was a lot less motivated now that Teddy wasn’t there to talk about stuff and Alex tried to comprehend it.

The day was over as his cellphone buzzed in his pocket and he stood up shoving the books back into his bag and walked towards the door. The dorms weren’t too far from the library, he had enough time to throw his bag into his room, change his shirt and pants so he wasn’t dressed in the same school uniform and barely had to walk down the hall and wiggle the doorknob to finn’s room. It was unlocked, neither of them locked their doors ehen expecting the other. Walking in he grinned. ”I’m here, Finny boy! Don’t get too excited to see me!” he walked to the bed and threw himself down onto it folding his arms behind his head. ”So, is it your turn to get drunk tonight and for me to watch you?” he raised a brow and looked at Finn.

ooc: finally! Don't hate me because this sucks. iloveyouguys. profile is temporary.

bobafett

Quote:

Blessed Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Teddy's face broke out with his large smile. One that his best friend usually had a helping hand in placing on his face. Handing her his notebook, while taking her's. They instantly began to scan each other's words. Addy was a beautiful girl, but it was her brilliant mind that truly impressed Teddy. From freshman year til now, Teddy's respect for his best friend only tripled with each passing year. Yeah she could be a bit, well intense. Especially if things becomes a competition. Sighing and shaking his head, he still remembers when his sister told him how she was frightened of Addy. Well after the initial shock of it all, Jas is now only intimidated of Addy, but looks up to her as if she were a sister who sould do no wrong.

Teddy's left eyebrow twitch in time with his lip. A tick he had when he became really focused, and was concentrating on a task in front of him. Right now the task was to try and spot an error, but sadly Addy has once again proven why she was number one in the entire school. Tossing her notebook back on to his bed. Teddy shook his head while placing a grim look on his face, staring at the girl. "Well Adds, there is a reason why you have me check over your notes. It to spot the errors that mistakenly write down from time to time. Well. That's not this time." Teddy broke out in to a fit of laughter as he watched Addy's face go from curious to grim in a matter of a few words. He kicked back on his heels, and the computer chair rolled back towards his computers desk. Reaching behind on one the monitors he grabbed a large bag of skittles and popped a few in his mouth before chewing on the delicious snack. Jas was the health nut in the family, and well Teddy was the junk food addict. You would never know by looking at him, but Teddy basically lives on candy, chips, pop, and pizza. Oh and coffee, he wouldn't function properly if he didn't have his coffee. Luckily Addy enables that addiction.

Taking a drink of his coffee, Teddy spun in his chair typing away on his keyboard to reply to a few emails he had received, and did a quick check of tumblr. Stretching out his arms and his back he rolled back closer to the bed, bring his skittles along and offered some to his best friend. "Still upset with my little joke? Skittle?" Small smile on his face, he ate a few more skittles while looking at what all Addy had to do in homework furrowing his eyebrows he saw Latin. "Give me numbers or give me death. I'll take the lead with math but Latin, uh-uh all your's captain. Still don't know how I let you talk me in to taking the class." It's true Latin was one of the few classes Teddy despised with a passion. Never would he take such a class but some how Addy convinced him to. She did that a lot, get him to do things he would never willing do on his own. Like going out to social events, or talking more when they have team meetings to the team. At first Teddy didn't see it as a blessing, he still doesn't, but he does see small differences between present day him and past him. He likes who he is today.

A thought crossed his mind, and he was unsure if Addy was talking or not, but he kicked back on his heels and dove back on to the computer, something that he did from time to time, he never meant any offense, Addy knew that. But with Teddy's mind he always had was seemed to be thousands of thoughts going through his mind each and every moment. Some of those thoughts pull on him so hard that he has to focus on them no matter who he is speaking with or what he was doing. Typing away he pulled out movie times and smiled. Spinning around a few times, he suddenly stopped facing Addy with a grin. "Since I had to see 'As above so Below' With Jas the other night. I am using the favor you owe me, when I went with you to that fancy smancy party at the very begin of this school year. Come with me to see Guardians of the Galaxy tonight. Please with my math notes on top?" Teddy's face was a mix between a baby and a puppy dog face as he stared down his best friend, with hopes she hasn't build up a resistance to his pleading face over the summer.

OUTFIT

BobaFettt

Lonely Lunatic

User Image

Gio's day was pretty much the same as Cora's. Kind of. Okay so not exactly since his day was full of him being a lazy a*****e and pissing a lot of people off. But it was a normal day, alright? He slept through most of his classes (he was stoned, get off his back) and still managed to pass them. He didn't study. Never did his projects on time. And still he got good grades. It was a slap in the face to everyone who had to cram just to make passable grades and it amused the hell out of Gio. Because he was an a*****e and life wasn't fair.

Of course he fell asleep in the wrong class and instead of making practice like he was supposed to, he had the wonderful privilege of detention. Such a magical land. Tch. He made money every time he ended up in that hellhole so whatever. Not like there was much to complain about. Money was amazing. Money meant being able to buy, buy, buy. Mostly coffee. If Cora cut down on her coffee consumption he'd save a shitton of money. Maybe he should cut her off. Call it quits. Tell her to support her own addiction. ... HA. Yeah, that was easier said than done. God help the school if Cora ever gave up coffee- even for a day. She'd go ballistic. Seriously. It was the only thing that kept her focused and God forbid anyone try and take that caffeinated beverage from her. There would be hell to pay, that was for damn sure.

Huffing, Gio tossed himself about as he tried to get comfortable in the damnable desk he was sitting in. Just a few more minutes. A few more... Oh, ******** it. Glancing around, Gio collected his things and trudged towards the classroom Cora would be in. If he was right, she should be wrapping up her art club thing. On the way, he bought some coffee because he knew showing up empty handed would be a slap to the face in the eyes of Cora. She was probably tired, anyway.

While he waited for her, he tugged out his phone and perused the messages on his phone. There was one from Ash that he'd read but had forgotten to respond to. He was such a horrible friend.

to ash
                                            from giovannicus
                                            i do. i miss you so much my heart hurts!
                                            my heart. it should be illegal for my heart
                                            to hurt, man. you gotta fix this. my poor heart.
                                            i demand a kiss for each time i've had to suffer
                                            through thinking about you. do you know how many
                                            kisses that is man?! that's a s**t ton of kisses. get them
                                            lips ready. they're gonna get a work out. ;D
                                            i'll be at the loft tonight. i can't leave freckles unattended.
                                            there's no telling what she'll get into. pfft.
                                            srsly though, mate. those lips better be ready. >:D

He hit send then smirked and clicked on another person, Xander this time and started typing up another message because he was bored and tumblr wasn't really offering him much entertainment. The bastards.

to that sexy ********
                                            from the sexier ********
                                            oi, assface. you going to the loft? you better be going to the loft.
                                            if i don't see you there i'm going to flip s**t and come find you.
                                            i'll throw you over my shoulder like a damned caveman and carry
                                            you to the loft. kicking and screaming. do not test me!
                                            srsly though, man. you gonna be there? i haven't seen your face
                                            in ages. ages. that's too long. too freaking long. i don't miss
                                            you or anything cuz that'd be lame. be there!

Once again he hit send and slipped his phone in his pocket when the shuffling of feet sounded. The class was wrapping up and he could see hints of Cora's wild hair. As always, she tackled him the moment she laid eyes on him and tried to wrestle the coffee out of his hand. This time, though, he'd stood his ground and had stayed firm, telling her not to drink it all in one go. He might have also mentioned her going into rehab. Sue him.

So they walked together, sipping at their coffee and nudging one another as they walked to The Loft. It was Karaoke night.

Familiar Explorer

User Image

User Image

There is definitely times when Ash prefers the independence of doing things alone. Such as now, getting coffee to perk him up is always something he's done alone, ever since he developed a taste for it. Maybe it's because he's worked in a load of places like this, but he just likes the way of it. It also helps that he feels required to do this a lot more now so he can make a coffee round for his friends, coffee-addicts that most of them were. Ash pushes the door to the cafe open and makes to stand in line when his phone buzzes, Still tapping out the beat to the song playing in his ears, he retrieves the phone from his pocket and sees it's from Winter. Reading it, he smiles at first at the desperation in the tone, and then the smile drops when he realizes what it means. They messed up The Check? Impossible, the only way these two know how to deal with a rough morning after is to do The Check. They've never gone wrong before. And if she's found a sock..

Ash looks around furtively, trying to keep his place in line whilst also surreptitiously picking up one jean leg to try and spy if he even has a sock on his foot. Okay, he does have a sock on that one, good. He doesn't recognize the sock at all, but still, it's a sock Now to try and look at the other foot before looking like a complete fool. His flailing arms when he was trying to balance have already caught the eye of the grumpy old guy in the corner. He moves up a place in the line and goes to check his other foot when he gets another text from Winter. He laughs at the picture, and tries to look at the other foot at the same time. Needless to say, it doesn't turn out well. He almost crashes into the front counter of the server as he realizes he is missing a sock, and startles the barista there. "Sorry, sorry about that! Can I just get a coffee with two sugars to go please?" he says, red-faced. He furiously tries to type quickly back to Winter, before his coffee is served.

TO: WINTER
                                                                      SUBJECT:
                                                                      how did we mess up The Check!!??
                                                                      I'm wearing a sock, have no idea where it's from though
                                                                      Probably yours?
                                                                      I can't even think right, I can't believe we messed it up!?
                                                                      Where did we go wrong!
                                                                      x

Putting his phone back in his pocket, he gives the money to the server and quickly leaves the cafe, his face tinged red in embarrassment. Just as he gets outside his phone buzzes again, he distractedly takes a sip of coffee as he checks it and loiters outside the cafe. Nodding at Abby's text, he hopes there should be a fairly good amount of people at the karaoke tonight, that's when all the fun happens really. Last time they had a fairly sizable chunk of people from school are drunk or tipsy and warbling along to group songs as the other patrons tried desperately to cover their ears, it was great fun. Between that and films, Ash had been very entertained for the night, so let's just hope they are in for a repeat of it tonight.

As he makes his way over near the loft where he says a few people already going in, his phone buzzes yet again. The boy stops at a bench, plops himself down on it and frowns as he gets out his phone, he's not usually one to be texting so much, since the majority of the school now uses tumblr, that is his main way of communicating with his friends. Then he realizes the text is a reply from his text to Gio earlier and, ah, that explains it.

TO: GIO
                                                                      SUBJECT:
                                                                      You know my heart ( and lips) only belong to you right mate?
                                                                      Haha, like you could ever take kisses as payment for such an awful crime
                                                                      I promise to make it up to you when I see you, and oh say hi to Cora for me
                                                                      I've been missing you both! have you been in hiding?
                                                                      No matter, let us catch up over drinks and awful singing
                                                                      To karaoke!
                                                                      x

He hits send and leans back against the bench, closing his eyes for a moment. It had been a long day and at this point it always catches up with Ash, right before the caffeine from his beautiful coffee kicks in and rejuvenates. Plus, alcohol always helps, and he will make sure he has plenty of that tonight, don't you doubt it. Shaking himself out of it, he picks himself up and finishes off the remains of his coffee before throwing it into a nearby bin. Now, the only place to go is karaoke, let's just hope he doesn't have to wait long before others turn up.

bloops

petite nymphe
    text to winter

poetic asphyxiation
    text to gio
User ImageUser Image

There was a devilish grin coming out from the Devil himself, or rather the person named Christian Black when both of him and Aaron Irving had exited Mr. Irving's dorm room. As Aaron quipped over the statement that Christian had told him to at least close his door closely next time or rather the point that he had kinda threw condoms all over his bed like a twelve year old. It was surely marked that this was just a milestone of his achievements, a first practical prank or rather the amusement of seeing Aaron's face as a complete ignorance of childish games. Approaching Aaron's car, it was soon that he spoke again, but this time it was considering that Christian was clearly in luck that his sister Tasha wasn't there, or she would skinned him alive. The hysterical laugh came out a bit, but surely it was covered up with a grin. " I would actually enjoy myself seeing that." He said while opening Aaron's passenger door. Sitting within the passenger seat and closing the door, Aaron had started the car and gave him this look. Seeing as he thought about it... “Actually, go do it. I would love to see her try to knock the s**t out of you,” It was soon ended with a laugh, for the both of them. Christian gave a little smile as he began to say and jokingly enough about her size. " If only if she could reach me."

It didn't take that much time for the two of them to reach the destination. It was rather a couple blocks away from the school, but surely it was far away from his house... Or so Christian would believe. McDonalds, they called it. The heavenly place that would totally be called the "Birthright of Modern America" and pretty much the reason why everyone is clearly obese due to "The Dollar Menu." Not to even mention that McDonalds is considered to be a multi-billionaire company that completely dominated the world with an Iron Fist. If there was a sue against them, they could at least make up that money in like a couple hours like it's no problem. Both Christian and Aaron had stood in line for nearly a minute as it was their turn to order. "I would like to order a Big Mac, frikes and a coke." As it showed it up on the screen, Christian's eyes was pretty much on something else, and clearly it wasn't on a sandwich that could damage his beautiful body. "Fatass." Fired by the Insults Christian Black regarding of the calories that Aaron's meal would give him since he's a quarterback for the school. Standing by the side, Christian's turn as he ordered a large parfait with berries. " p***y" The look of a narrowed face Christian slowly turned to Aaron, "I'll shove that Big Mac down your throat Mr. Irving, and I'll do it when you're drunk and passed out."

The two bros that are known to be Christian and Aaron were sitting upon a booth at McDonalds. One had a parfait, while the other had a meal that consists of a Big Mac, fries, and a coke. Conversing about things that may consider the clogging of the arteries of their bodies ( particularly the one who is eating a fat burger at the unhealthiest fast-food restaurant). It then soon changed into the subjects of just school, sports, and rather the talking of Mackin' babes. Of course, it wasn't sooner that Christian had decided to check that one blog that everyone hates or rather loves. Why? Because something had clearly popped up as it was shown upon the first page. Freshly new and updated itself, Gossip Queen had one post so far. The Queen is back, and this doesn't mean Quinn since she was reigning last year. This was the previous queen before her. " I suggest you check GQ, someone's back from the dead." Queen Prudence of Ivywood, otherwise known as the first queen or how many more nicknames that Christian could totally pull out of his head had clearly returned into this amazing city. Much more likely, he had met her at least once or twice during his European trips, but seeing that she would be attending is just another sight that could be amazing wonders. " So when are we going to the Loft again?"

Where am I: McDonalds
                              Who I'm with: Aaron
                              Thoughts: She's Back
                              Clothing: Casual, Aaron's clothes.

keepin it katty's Significant Otter

Profitable Lover

User Image

User Image

: █▌*. TIMESKIP!.
                              - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

currently. tab It is Saturday October 4th, just three weeks before the Debutante Ball. Students have free range of the campus and may even head off into the city today.
                                  weather. tab the current weather is 64 with light showers
                                  events. tab Verge- Opens at nine for dancing and socializing, the loft- Dance Party
                                  now playing. tab Annabelle, Maze Runner, The Box Trolls, The Equalizer
                                  tumblr. tab everything that has happened on tumblr is now relevant.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff