Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Reserved!
OPEN

]
User Image

User Image

Katherine's head hurt. It felt so heavy. What the ******** had she done a the party last night? She remembered one of her bitches Gray-bird getting her some vodka. And being in a room of people who could hold their own. Good music. An underground party at an abandoned warehouse so you know it was fun. Everytime you end up in an abandoned building you are doing something right. Since the preps would be too afraid to go, might ruin their shoes, so to speak. She groaned as she shifted a bit to realize that she was...okay, she was tied to a chair. She moved her feet a bit to realize her switchblades that were always at her ankle was gone. She stretched her back and did so to see if her switchblade between her breasts was..also gone. She opened her eyes cautiously.

Oh okay, so, strong plastic ties and no chains, which was adorable. And there wasn't any windows. Okay, so she was definitely dealing with perverts. She growled "Okay who was the ******** who felt me up and took my switchblades?"

She looked around to see if she knew anybody. To realize she was alone. Creepy. She wondered if there were people in the other room. We'll she'd figure that out later.. And then her eyes laid upon Gray Oh god, so he was a pervert. She had suspicions of him being a masochist but nothing like this. She sat up straighter Looking almost regal. Because that just was the type of person she was. There was no danger, there was people tying you up for sexual experimentation. Or you just had to talk your way out of being held for 24 hours by the cops. Sooo this, nothing. She said "Hey, care to explain to me why I'm tied to a chair? And please try to say it in a way where I don't stab you with a chair? Because so far all I can assume is that someone has a rather dark fetish. Did you really have to go to such lengths to tie me up? "

Yeah she was mocking him. Why not? See how serious he was. Analyze how his fight or flight reflex was. As well as learn something about the others. She glanced at her chair. Oh good, wasn't glued down. Well tuck that one away for a later day when she was pissed off. She sighed "And I'm hungry be a good b***h and get me something to eat now"

She could hear Logan in the next room and growls, so this piece of s**t captured her and then went and got her brother too? Was this a power play? Because he realized that Logan was Kate's one weakness? Because that was a low move, the a*****e. She asked "A power play? Did you kidnap Logan to use as leverage? Or how about you tell me what's going on here?"

Where the ******** am I?Room in a Warehouse

Who's here?Gray-bird

Dreamers Remorse
User Image

User Image

Logan: Allison's Violent Boyfriend and Kate's Twin

Logan had of course gone to the party with Katherine. Though he wasn’t fond of the abandoned warehouse idea. I mean it was secluded which meant if this turned bad nowhere to go. And he also wasn’t fond that Reese was there. He really didn’t like him. The guy was too close to Kate and just seemed to almost allow her to be a violent sociopath. And sure, she was, but he felt that there were people that just allowed her to grow in that regard. She always had to be the one on top, and someday he was sure this wouldn’t work for her. And that someone would not let her do that much damage.

And he had glanced and saw Dahlia which had put him a bit at ease. Though why she was at such a party he would never know. And it seemed she was still talking with Nate which he didn’t quite get since Nate wasn’t that nice. He probably could be a good person. And then he had seen his girlfriend. Well his on again off again girlfriend. Okay so his girlfriend who was cheating on him and constantly making him a wreck. She was playing him, he could see it. And the more she denied it the more insecure he felt. Probably didn’t help that Kate kept swearing that she had seen her with Charles and Eric and Kerry. And all these people that he didn’t’ know personally but he believed his sister, of course. Therefore the more that his girlfriend, Allison, denied It the angrier he got. Usually he could stop being angry, but he drank and drinking made him angrier and more violent. So he was surprised that knowing that that Allison had offered him a drink. He of course took it, not wanting to be rude, as he drank it he asked “Are you sure?”

And before he knew it, he was down for the count. Everything began to go in almost slow motion as he felt himself feeling heavy, tired, dizzy. And soon Allison helped him find a couch and he just fell asleep. And well he had sleep. Sleeping and sleeping and sleeping some more.

Soon he woke up. Realizing that one, he was tied to a chair. And two, he was tied to a chair. Why was he tied? He groaned a bit as he looked around. His head felt really heavy but he assumed it had to be drugs. Just wasn't sure what type. And then well, Allison started to talk to him. The summary was: she was a princess, she blamed him for all her problems, she was a b***h, That Kate was here and captive but...well, safe. thought about she could offer food he would find unappeasing, which he doubted. He had lived in a country where cabbage soup was a main dish he and Kate had ate for months and months. They talked about Kate, which he wasn't fond of. Didn't want him to call her Allie, which meant from now on that was all he was calling her. He smiled "Oh Allie if you could do anything I'd be surprised. You always needed your hand held, even here if it wasn't for the others you probably wouldn't be able to do....anything. Or even pull this s**t"

And she was showing off scars and all this s**t. Then well was thinking about leaving. He shrugged her off as he looked around the group. He growled, since this is annoying. He hated that she always convince people that she was pure and he was evil. Sure he lost himself in the moment during their fights but it was because she kept lying to him. She kept on trying to make him think he was wrong, that he was crazy, but he wasn’t. He knew Kate wouldn’t lie to him, especially about something as important as his girlfriend. Well ex-girlfriend. He heard her talk about how she wasn’t here to prove anything, sure….sure she wasn’t. He just laughed “ You aren’t? Then why the ******** am I tied up if this isn’t to prove your stupid little point?”

He just continued to laugh, this was freaking hilarious. He heard her pathetic attempt of a plan. Had nothing. He laughed “Oh Allie, no plan at all huh? Well that is your style, just play around and see what happens isn’t it?”

He saw her leave and sighed. God this was going to be exhausting. But at least Katherine was safe and he was in a room with people, just seemed bad. He looked to the others as he asked “So you guys awake yet? Do any of you have any plans or are we just waiting to see what they do?”

Where are you?Warehouse
What are you saying?Where are you?! Katherine!!!! Are you here? safe?

im afluent meowing
Landon James Walker
Step Sibling to Logan and Kate

User Image

User Image

Right now Landon was passed out but starting to come out of being passed out. His head hurt right now guessing he had been drugged. That was some party last night seeing as he came here to have some fun. It was strange to have it out here seeing as there was no help for some miles but the party was fun seeing as he could not remember what happened last night. Landon had come with his step siblings seeing as he wanted to have some fun.

As he started to come two he felt he was tired to a chair. "What's this who ever did this let me go now" he said in angry. He say that he was in some room as he was still a little out of it. Then he heard someone talking like they were in the same room. So it was close as he new that voice. "Yeah" he said. Then he looked as he saw Logan as he saw him in a chair as well as tired up.

"Logan" he said. Then he looked around as he was wondering what he was doing here with the others as he saw them. Well he didn't see Kate. "Where Kate?" he asked. Then he heard the other question. "Not yet but if they keep making us wait to show there faces it's not going to end good for them" he said.
User Image

User Image

Logan was piecing together. So Allison was here and angry. She had told him that Kate was here, but somewhere else. The one problem of being the first awake was now he had learned a lot that was really not going to help his situation. He heard a groan next to him. He turned his attention to the source of the sound. Um..what was happening? Why was Landon here? He was just in a little bit of shock. Kate being here, not surprising...she had a list of enemies. Him being here because of his psycho ex girlfriend...but Landon. Who could hate that kid? He had good grades, didn't do anything illegal. Well nothing on the same level as him and Kate. He asked "Landon, what are you doing here?"

He really hoped this wasn't Allison's attempt of keeping hostages or even whoever was holding up Kate. Because honestly he was beginning to wonder about how three of them ended up in here. He admitted "Seems that we all got taken. From well earlier this morning when Allison just babbled on and on, seems Kate is in a different room than us. Gray wanted to keep her separate. Just not sure...how she's doing. I haven't heard any screaming so she must be well right? I also don' think she is that awake, or else surely we'd hear hell by now?"

Logan gave a small laugh. He had faith in Kate, he was just extremely worried about the whole hostage idea that kept popping up the more he realized that all three were here. He heard about showing faces and he admitted "True, I wonder who your and that other guy over there has. I know mine...I woke up really early and she came in to lecture me. About how apparently I am evil and she's an angel, and how she is going to make me sorry blah blah blah. And from her I found out about Kate...but i just don't understand, why are you here? Who would want to hurt you?"

Oh he should make sure the other was okay, he was so focused on the why he didn't bother to check on him. He stretched as well as he could being ziptied. He asked "But are you okay? You aren't hurt are you?"

Where are you?Warehouse
What are you saying?--
Landon James Walker

User Image

User Image

Landon was in the chair seeing as he was tired to it. This was not good at all as he thought to himself. Then he heard Logan talking as if he was surprised to see he was here. It was true it was a surprise to see him as well. Landon was good at school with the grades he didn't even get in that much trouble not as bad as Kate and Logan anyway. So he was trying to think way he was here, who would do this to him. Then he heard Logan talk about where Kate was at.

"Oh I see" he said about Kate not being with them in the same room. Then he heard him talk some more to him about Kate as he looked at him. "Yeah that's good seeing as we would of heard her already if they were trying to hurt her but she would put up a fight for sure" he said to Logan. He sighed to himself seeing as he was trying to think how to get out of here.

Landon then heard Logan talk about who brought him here. "Oh telling you the same thing she always tell's you when there is nothing wrong with you" he said. Then heard him talking about why he was here. "I think mine is a girl that I was being mean to because she was mean to me first" he said. Then he heard Logan talk again to him as he tried to move seeing as he wanted too but couldn't. "I'v got a headache but other that think i'm fine" he said. Then he looked to see if he was hurt any where as he saw a cut on his arm. 'Oh they cut me most of got it from a door or something" he said.
User Image

User Image

Logan was beginning to wonder where the people were. Surely they were coming back? Or at least show who would be mad at Landon? I mean honestly, who could want to hurt their nerd half sibling. And no offense to him, well Lo and Kate considered him a nerd. Probably because he was more into grades than they were. Logan was smart and made sure his grades were fair while Kate couldn't give two shits about her own grades. Point was, weird place for Landon to be. He looked around as he pondered "I wonder if anybody is going to show up to at least show us who they are? I'd like to know who else we are dealing with....."

He heard about how they would have heard her or heard a fight. He gave a nod, agreeing with the other. It would be great if there was some sound. He admitted "I just hope she's okay, since i sort of don't know....who her person is. So i can't judge on sanity or what their limits are compared to Kate. Also if she's tied up like us and can get out or not. Just too many unknown factors, you know?"

He heard about how he agreed. He gave a nod. Right? Allie was just insane. Sure she could blame him for it but...you can't create crazy. There had to be insanity there after all. He smiled "Right and apparently her new thing is you can't call her Allie. So guess what we are calling her from now on?"

Logan gave a small laugh. He heard Landon discuss who he assumed his personal kidnapper. There was a girl that he apparently was being mean to, she was mean first. He smiled "Yeah? So you got a girl too. Man, seems girls are just drugging up everyone here. This is...great. Guess it makes sense we were drugged they probably couldn't get us here any other way."

He listened to his step brother and the, well, getting drugs out of your system problem. He looked at the other as he spoke about a cut. Well that wasn't good. He looked at the cut as he in his head assessed it. Was it infected? Well didn't look infected. He admitted "I'm glad it isn't anything too serious. But do you think there's an infection? Do you need medical attention?"

Where are you?Warehouse
What are you saying?--
Landon James Walker

User Image

User Image

Landon was sitting there in the chair. Like he could go anywhere seeing as he was tied up. It would be good to at least have his arms back so he could look at the cut seeing as he could not see it very well. This was turning out to but fun as he thought to himself. Then he started to here Logan talk as he wondered that as well. "Yeah that would nice to know who else is doing this to us" he said as he looked around. So he hoped someone would be coming soon as he thought to himself seeing as he didn't know if anyone would come.

Then he heard Logan talk to him as he looked at him. "Yeah" he said about Kate being like then. Is she in a chair like them or worse? He didn't know as he was hoping she was alright at least. This too were family to him even if he was just their half brother. Then he heard Logan talking again about Allie. "What is it?" he asked. "Is it her full first name or something different? he asked.

Landon heard him talking again as he looked at him. "Yeah I guess seeing as she trying to get me back for being mean to her" he said. "That seems the only way they could of done this" he said. Then he heard Logan start to talk again about his cut as he was looked at him. "I'm not sure no telling how long it's been there it might be" he said. "Does it look ok to you Lo Lo? he said.

Adorable Believer

User ImageUser Image

I NEED ( A LITTLE ROOM.TO BREATHE && YOU'RE MAKING THIS HARD FOR ME
                                                                      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                                      xxxxxWHEN ALL I NEED IS to be set free
                                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxWHEN ALL I NEED IS to be set free
                                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWHEN ALL I NEED IS to be set free

xxxxxxxxxxxxxAND IF YOU EVER WILL LOVE ME
                                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHEN ALL I NEED ISxxA LITTLE ROOM TO BREATHE
                                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHEN ALL I NEED IS xxA LITTLE ROOM TO BREATHE
                                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxw e ' r e xx o n xb o r r o w e d xx t i m e. x b u t xt i m e x i s n ' t xe n o u g hx

______________________________________

Dahlia would be lying if she didn't say she was downright concerned with the plan she had been told. When Gray, her good childhood friend, brought up the idea of giving their pain-givers a taste of their own medicine, she couldn't help but jump on board. It meant she could finally tell her ex just how shitty it was to be pushed away from someone you loved with your whole heart. She remembered her change of plans for college, to go with him wherever. Her heart ached at the memory. She pulled the cigarette to her lips again, breathing in its own brand of toxic fumes. How long had she been hooked on the cancer sticks? Time just seemed to melt together nowadays. It was annoying. Dahlia remembered the night before very clearly; she had gone to the party with Gray and watched as people from every walks of life joined in. Drinks were passed around at such a rate that you would think prohibition was a thing once again. She had been dancing without a care with her friend when she spotted her ex from the corner of her cold blue eyes.

He was as handsome as she had remembered and her stomach flittered with butterflies as her gaze lingered. But she didn't see him there with another girl, so it made her a little more confident. Gray had started working on his plan just as Dahlia began hers. It started out with just a simple hello, partially ignored. Then it was the red cup in her hand she had offered, laced with a special drug of her own creation. Her lips had the same sweet, trusting smile, but the results were something else. Her ex became dazed, unsure of what was going on and the polite little girl she was led him to the main room where a few others had already been starting to gather. She never saw Gray follow into the room with... Kate, was it? No, he had to have taken her to solitary confinement. They had discussed it briefly over lunch one day, and as much as the thought of having her ex alone in a room, she couldn't do that to him... Right?

Now it was hours later. The party was over and a cigarettes passed her lips every few minutes. Thin clouds of greyish smoke clung to the air the same way perfume did. Her eyes were hidden behind round sunglasses and her outfit had drastically changed from the cute dress she had worn at the party. She leaned against the cool wall, pulling her jacket closer as she heard groans of people waking up. 'He should be awake soon... Then we can really start to play,' Dahlia thought to herself. She smirked with cherry lips, biting the cigarette between her teeth. The movement of clothing and the rattling of chains against the metal chairs could be heard from a little ways away from her. Dahlia stood in the shadows, watching over the others and their counterparts. Her cigarette fell to the floor, the glowing embers snuffed out by her shoe. Maybe it would be time to say hello to her past lover?

She pulled out another cigarette and put it to her lips. Her addiction to nicotine was incredible now but it faded as the light of day and school came around. But the nicotine coursed through her veins and infected her lungs. After all, she was smoking to die. But she froze. Her eyes looked around behind dark lenses to see the outline of her best friend tied up like all the rest of these criminals. No. Allison had to have a reason for taking him and she just had to shove her personal feelings aside.... Dahlia moved to dim light, her red hair moving softly over her shoulders. "Well well well... What do we have here?" She spoke with an almost cynical tone. Right now she needed to be cruel, to be someone she was due to all the pain in her heart. "Everyone's awake already? Oh that's no fun!"

Dahlia tilted her head up, exhaling the smoke that made her feel so dominant. Where the hell was Allison? She needed her so she wouldn't do something drastic; so the impulse to free her best friend would shirk away. "And already concerned about Katherine? Why not for yourselves?" Her laugh wasn't the same sugar sweet one logan would know. It was darker. Darker like what lied behind those dark sunglasses.

______________________________________

ιη мʏ нєαმ: Temporary Bliss by The Cab
                    ιƒ σηℓу уσυ кηєω: Confident / empowered / angry
                    ωнαт ι`м ωєαяιηɢ: Rife with Boyish Attitude
                    тнє ρєσρℓє ι кησω: logan + Landon
                    OutOfCandy: feels short, I'm sorry ;-;

Adorable Believer

User Image

I GOT SOMETHING THAT'LL BLOW YOUR MIND !
                                                                  ██████████████████ █ █ A MAD MAN WHEN MIXED WITH SOCO !

GOOD NIGHT ▄▄ SLEEP TIGHT ▄▄ DON'T LET THE DEAD BITE
                                                                      GOOD NIGHT ▄▄ SLEEP TIGHT ▄▄ DON'T LET THE DEAD BITE
                                                                    ██ NOW WHO WANTS TO DIE FROM THE MOSSBERG SHOTTY? PUTTINGHOLES IN THE hotel lobby 》✻

___________________________

Everything had gone according to plan. Gray had gotten dressed for the party as Kate instructed him, but he added a few of his own secret surprises. He didn't need a hiccup in his plan, especially since he was working with nothing but girls. Just getting them to agree to it was a hassle in itself, but nothing was too tough for him. He was very persuasive anyways. Gray had stood towards the back of the room, Dahlia close by his side most of the night. Of course, Katherine always called him over to do stupid things for her which Gray did with a deceptively sweet smile. In actuality, Gray hated Kate more than she could even know. He was using her brute force as an excuse to get rid of the idiots he had crossed in the past, but why should she know? Let her believe she was a dominatrix in charge and not just another bimbo with a power complex. He slipped the concoction Dahlia had prepared into her drink. Flavorless was effortless, he had seen Katherine do the same things a hundred times or more. He smirked as her body gave way under his arms and Gray was more than happy to "lend a helping hand." So what if her brother tried to protest, he was under the influence in fifteen minutes, the another, and another. They were dropping like flies.

With Kate out of the way, he politely excused everyone, ensuring the safety of their newly enclosed bullies. The second their filler guests left, the sweet facade fell and Gray waited in silence for Kate to wake up. It wasn't hard to make sure she was unarmed, he knew the places she kept things and her chest was too small for him to give a s**t if he touched it or not anyways. He kept himself entertained with the butterfly knife he had nabbed a while back from the deadly twin's room, it was fairly simple to use and deadly effective if you cut yourself. But his fun was soon over as his new play thing woke up from her dazed nap.

"Oh don't flatter yourself, Katherine, you're as flat as a board. Nothing worth feeling up," Gray spoke out with a laugh. He knew it was a dirty trick, but who was Kate to call him a pervert? Sure, she was sort of pretty, but nothing worth ******** over. He took a half step towards her, the same deaf and dumb expression on his face like all the times she would yell for him to do something. "Explain? What's there to explain, Mistress Valentine?" His tone seemed soft but no one could doubt the hidden cutting words. He was toying with her. And it was fun. "What would give you that impression, Mistress." It took a lot of self control over the past few years to not laugh each time he called Kate that. She was so low in his eyes that it was almost pitiful.

He put the knife into his hand again, giving her a profile view of his face as he played with his sharp toy. He smirked, eyes watching the small blade as he passed it over both hands again and again. So she still thought she was above him in this position? Well wasn't someone prideful. That would be fun to crack. Gray laughed at last, full of menace and sheer amusement at her stupidity. "Yeah right, Kate. What use would I have for that damned goody-goody ******** boy or your step brother? They're not my priorities but someone elses." He gave her a grin. "Wow, what a good laugh, now I know why I keep you around." Gray slipped the blade back into his flannel pocket, walking around Kate in a slow circle. It was like he was a shark and she was a small, meager fish. How amusing it all was.

He walked towards her completely, her chin tilted up to face him by his strong hands. He may have been seen as a dorky painter in school, but Gray was well equipped when it came to strength. Maybe he could even match Katherine's current on-off boyfriend, Jericho. He certainly was interesting anyways. He looked at her right in the eyes, watching the anger build under the drug induced state. "Huh, not smart enough to realize one of your own tricks. I'm disappointed in you, Mistress." Even if she tried to move, his grip was firm and his smirk was unwavering. Whatever screams her brothers gave were of no concern to him at the moment. He needed to break her.

___________________________

In My Head: Dead Bite
                                                                    If Only You Knew: curious - thoughtful - amused
                                                                    Penny For My Thoughts: chaos is key.
                                                                    ωнαт ι`м ωєαяιηɢ: method to madness
                                                                    People around Me: Kate + Ash
                                                                    OutOfCandy:: words words words
Landon James Walker

User Image

User Image

Landon waiting to here from Logan seeing as he asked if his cut was alright to him. This was not good if it was bad but he was not for sure. Seeing as Landon never worried about himself at all seeing as his as Logan, Kate were his family too so why not worry about them when they can worry about me. But I bet Kate has no clue he is here to with them. Right now all he can do is wait as he tied to the chair. Then he felt blood going down his arm that was not good he thought but he didn't worry about it.

Then Landon he talking from someone as he looked. He saw it was his friend Dahlia seeing as she was one of them looked like. "Dahlia" he said. Then heard her talk as he watched her. "No not everyone is awake" he said to her as the blood went down his arm to the floor. It was a cut but must of been a deeper cut then he thought seeing as it started bleeding. "So you want fun but there is no fun if we were still pasted out" he said to Dahlia.

"Dahlia can you untie my arm please it's me" he said. "My arm is hurt, it's bleeding now" he said looking at her. Really his arm was bleeding from the cut he got some how so it was not a lie at all. Then he heard what else she said about Kate being worried for, not them self's. "You should already know the answer to that" he said to Dahlia. So he now just waited to see if she would untie his arm to at least take a look at it seeing as it was bleeding now seeing as it has not been cleaned.

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
User ImageUser Image

ωιтнσυт тнє мαѕк ωнєяє ωιℓℓ уσυ нι∂є؟ ι cαη'т ƒιη∂ уσυяѕєℓƒ ℓσѕт ιη уσυя ℓιє
ι кησω тнє тяυтн ησω ι кησω ωнσ уσυ αяє αη∂ ι ∂ση'т ℓσνє уσυ αηумσяє

Sitting in a whole another room was a conflicted female she wasnt sure if this wasnt a smart idea though she didnt think to much on it before doing it. Curled up in a dark corner pulling her legs up to her chest she just wanted the bulling to stop that was it she didnt want to hurt anyone in order to do so. Eva was pretty sensitive it didnt take much to get her upset even though she was popular didnt mean she had no feelings. Was this because of the times she would bully people herself? She didnt think she said anything that would truly upset them then again she wasnt the brightest one in the school and everyone knew it. She hadnt said anything since she got here inside she was terrified what if they bullies they kidnap get out and kill them? Her head started playing out millions of situations all making her cringe.

These girls where not the same ones she went to school with most of their minds where starting to twist into evil master minds. Most of the students thought she was evil but she wasnt she just didnt want to be on the bottom of the clique's again. You see this was Eva's first year at the school quickly becoming popular because of her beauty and that shes rich. Growing up she would always help out around the house when her parents where gone on business trips she was always a happy girl growing up. Her old high school she got picked on a lot because back then she was not very pretty and no one knew that she had money. Everyone just assume since she only wore hoodys that she was poor. Eva would always got bullied thats why she was excited that her senior year would be spent in a whole new town.

What is wrong with everyone they are not acting like their normal selves. She thought all they where going to do was talk to them not drug them and tie them to chairs. Reaching a hand to her pocket looking for her cell phone "I forgot it got smashed at the party.." she said pulling out her cell phone that screen was smashed in. The only thought that was running through her mind was what is she going to do next. If they think she is weak they will probably get rid of her or tie her up as well. Taking a deep breath she had to put on a mask for now which she was used to acting like someone she wasnt. Standing up she just sat down outside of the door that the victims where in. She could hear the evil laughs coming from inside she shook her head should she go in or just wait.

Taking a deep breath she got up and went to the room Kate was being held in and open the door to see Grey lift kates chin "Damn what kind of torture is that? what are you going to do make out until she dies? If thats the case all i think she needs is on peck and she will be gone" she said with a chuckle. Running a hand through her hair she closed the door behind her she didnt know much about the two students before her. Actually she didnt know one thing about any of the young adults she had came with .

[[OutOfCds: outfit smile ]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff