Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Type: Kidnapped/Bullying Role Play.
Literacy Levels: Semi-lit and up.
Inspiration: Anonymously-Insane for the idea, but thank you to Cyanide for letting me remake one another for
Links: OOC
The Original
User Image

Ah, bullying. It's something that goes on in every highschool, and easy to spot once you know where to look. This high school is certainly no exception.

The story centers around twelve students - six bullies, and six victims. After dealing with this bullying problem for a while, ranging from weeks to years, the six victims had finally had enough. Telling school staff about the problem didn't seem enough - sure, there was the potential of making the bullies leave them alone, but frustrated and upset, the six victims decided that what they really wanted was to give these bullies a taste of their own medicine. It had seemed like such a far-off fantasy.

At first, the idea had been nothing but a little joke, but as the torment from the bullies continued, the idea started to play on each of the victim's minds. Sure, it was a little... extreme, but in the end it would be worth it, wouldn't it? It was starting to be justified as preventing these people from bullying anybody else. Seeing if they'd be quite so keen when the bullies took exactly what they'd previously dished out.

A party to a highschool student was not something that could easily be ignored. Therefore, when an 'underground' party at an abandoned warehouse was set up by the victims, it was inevitable that the bullies would go. However, the bullies hadn't realised that they were walking straight into a trap. The party went on, and nothing at all had seemed suspicious. However, during the course of the night, sedatives had found their way into each of the bully's drinks.

And that brings us to the now.

Trapped within a windowless room within the warehouse, there are six chairs arranged within a neat little row, each seat containing a bully who is currently tied up with strong plastic cable ties. Those who used to be the victims casually chatting amongst themselves while keeping an eye on the bullies, the sedative slowly starting to wear off...

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Bully #1 /// Noah James Chenoweth /// Seventeen /// Heterosexual /// AmbitiousCalmResourceful /// HarshImpulsiveSly ///embracetheanimal

Victim #1 /// Nicolette Maena Olivander /// Eighteen /// Heterosexual /// LoyalSweetDetermined /// GuardedClumsyDense ///i brnt ur toast

This guy is probably the least likely person that would come to mind when people say 'bully' - for the lack of a better word, this guy is a nerd. You know the type, perfect grades, considered the perfect students, involved in various extracurricular activities, etc. And let's be honest - this guy hasn't been immune to being bullied and/or used in the past by various people. But of course, with such expectation placed upon him, and such praise, this male started to look down on people who simply couldn't reach his lofty standards. For example, victim #1. A beautiful girl, and a rather popular one at that, it was simply that... she isn't the brightest crayon in the box. While there's no violence involved, the bullying has been going on for quite a while, the constant put-downs and the ability to get inside her head has severely knocked the confidence of the victim. Whether or not Bully #1 realises that what he is doing is bullying, and the effect, remains to be seen.

User ImageUser Image

Bully #2 /// Katherine Susan Valentine /// Seventeen /// Bisexual /// Strong willedLoyalTenacious /// SadisticShort TemperedViolent /// Tryfon

Victim #2 /// Reese Lysander Nicholls /// Seventeen /// Closeted bisexual /// ReliableCreativeConfident /// StubbornCunningMalicious ///A Dreamers Remorse

Yes, there is something rather odd about this story. A boy being bullied by a girl? Absurd! Well... not quite. This girl has some serious anger issues, so when Victim #2's friend had decided on a brilliant idea to shove wildlife into Bully #2's locker, things had been destined to turn out badly. Victim #2's friend had somehow gotten away with the entire thing, but as you can imagine Victim #2 wasn't quite so lucky, feeling the brunt of these 'anger issues', but not just that day either. Nope. Continuous and relentless, this had been going on for quite a while. Quickly worn down by violence, the relationship of sorts between the two became slightly more... bizarre to the other students. She told him what to do and he did it. Quickly.

User ImageUser Image

Bully #3 /// Logan Ivan Valentine /// eighteen /// bisexual /// LoyalKind (to most)Intelligent /// AngrySadisticCruel /// Tryfon

VICTIM THREE /// ALLISON MARIE MARTIN /// EIGHTEEN /// HETEROSEXUAL /// COMPASSIONATELOYALECCENTRIC /// STUBBORNOVER ANALYTICALINDECISIVE ///IM FLUENT IN MEOWING

Now these two... you see, once upon a time, these two were in a relationship. Picture perfect from the outside - and it had been on the inside too... at first. For whatever reason, Bully #3 happens to be insecure, tending to be possessive over Victim #3, afraid that she may leave him. If she forgot to call every so often, she'd be accused of cheating and various other things. Little did he realise, it was this exact behaviour that caused victim #3 to leave. Of course, things didn't stop there. In fact, things escalated. Accusations of cheating and other people being involved, humiliation, various violence, etc.

User ImageUser Image

Bully #4 /// Kegan Llya Babikov /// Eighteen /// Pansexual /// LovingFriendlyReliable /// StubbornBluntSarcastic ///Gaara_numba1

Victim #4 /// Victim #4 /// Age /// Sexuality /// TraitTraitTrait /// TraitTraitTrait ///Username

Both starting out as relatively popular boys within the high school, this little story demonstrates how rumours can be damaging. You see, Bully #4 was in a nice, cosy little relationship. Victim #4 was quite possibly the best friend of the bullies boy/girlfriend. However, rumours came to the surface that victim #4 and his best friend may be slightly more than friends, and as you can imagine, bully #4 did not take well to this rumour. Both denied the rumour when confronted, but then suddenly the way that the two acted towards each other started to bother him. Both said that they were just friends, and that was just how they acted towards each other, but Bully #4 wasn't convinced, warning Victim #4 to keep away from his boy/girlfriend, and generally making the boy's life hell, brawls often occurring.

User ImageUser Image

Bully #5 /// Nathaniel Jay Lewis /// Seventeen /// Straight /// ConfidentStrong-willedPersuasive /// ImmatureBluntStubborn /// l Sex Logic l

Victim #5 /// Dahlia Avery Dupre /// Seventeen /// Pansexual /// LovingMatureIndependent /// SarcasticSardonicIntrovert ///A Dreamers Remorse

Bully #5 is labelled a delinquent - this male has made mistakes in the past but has been trying to change. Victim #5 on the other hand is more... high-class, but somehow, their own little love story developed. Everything was going fine until the victim's family found out about the relationship, and her parents intervened, poisoning the bully's mind while the victim wasn't aware of it; convincing him that he isn't good enough for her, he's dragging her down, and would never be enough for her. Sadly enough, he believes them, and broke up with the girl, giving a reason that she doesn't fully believe. The bullying came about as him trying to keep her at distance from him, believing that it's essentially the lesser of two evils, the poor victim being lied to, and pushed away, unaware that it's not just the bully who has been lying to her.

User Image

Rules

Alrighty, well first of all, due to the nature of the role play, I don't see the point in creating these huge, elaborate profiles, so for all intents and purposes, the reserves ARE the profiles, and simply to avoid any confusion please title the PMs containing the 'profiles' as "So let me go!" for kidnapped bullies and "Just let me be!" for the victimised kidnappers. Also, simply for reassurance, please provide samples - whether these are provided as a samples thread or simply a previous thread, I do not mind. Also, no anime pictures please! Pictures of real people only.

Second of all, I hate to say it as it seems so obvious, but follow gaia ToS as well as basic role playing etiquette. So obviously, no cybering - don't even take it to PMs. No flaming, etc.

Thirdly, we come to literacy. As stated earlier, this is a semi-lit and up role play - this means that I'd like at least two paragraphs, each containing five sentences. And once again, we come to the obvious stuff like no text talk, with the exception of maybe a few words when characters are actually texting.

Fourthly, activity. Well, I gather that people have lives, so posting twice a week is the minimum. Obviously, posting regularly is preferable.

Lastly, for now (I may very well add new rules) just some little things about characters. Please make things realistic. As fascinating as Stockholm's syndrome is, reading five cases of it, all leading to romance is bound to get boring quickly. Also, I don't mind editing the positions within reason.

User Image

Profiles

[size=11]
[IMG]100x100 ICON HERE [/IMG]
[color=colour1]ROLE (eg. Bully #1)[/color] /// [color=colour2]NAME OF CHARACTER[/color] /// [color=colour1]AGE[/color] /// [color=colour2]SEXUALITY[/color] /// [color=colour1]THREE[/color] • [color=colour1]POSITIVE[/color] • [color=colour1]TRAITS[/color] /// [color=colour2]THREE[/color] • [color=colour2]NEGATIVE[/color] • [color=colour2]TRAITS[/color] ///[color=colour1]USERNAME[/color][/size]

User Image

SETTING

Where: Abandoned Warehouse
Bullies are either tied up to a chair or can be cuffed and just in the room
(Unless the Victim wants them in their own room)
Victims Can be deciding what to do or just ready to talk to their bully

User Image

WEATHER & TIME

Weather: Sunny (not that the bullies will know it)
Time 12:00 on Saturday

The Warehouse

User Image
User Image

Reserved!
(Since I've likely forgotten something)

User Image

Reserved!

User Image

Reserved!