Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Gekko

User Image

— : º( the little prodigy) `·····» * вaвч ; ❝ can чoυ ĸeep υp wιтн мe?

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

User Image

x x x // lετ'ṡ ģø ραɾτÿ.
                              x x x x x x x x x x × × x x ⇋「 now leт`ѕ dance dance dance (wanna ɢeт down) ┊ `▪ ▫ ─ ━ . . . ι нave a raтнer вιɢ dreaм dreaм dreaм
                              x x x x x ☆═━┈ 〔 чoυ wanna d-d-d-d-dance, ɢeт чoυr dancιnɢ ѕнoeѕ ↘ ↘ ι can d-d-d-d-dance, ι ɢoт dancιnɢ ѕнoeѕ
                              x x x x x x x x x x x x x — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
                              x x x x x x x x x x x x ░░ | ░░❀ ❀ oo in ark 」

x x x // ṉøώ ώøɾќ τhατ вøḋÿ
                              x x x x x x x x x x × × x x ⇋「 caυѕe ι can do wнaтever ι wanт wιтн тнe world ┊ `▪ ▫ ━ . . . ғor тнe ɢreaт ғreedoм тonιɢнт, тonιɢнт oн
                              x x x x x ☆═━┈ 〔 oн чeaн,
                              oн чeaн oн чeaн, чeaн чeaн
                              ↘ ↘ oн чeaн,

x x x x x x x x x x x x ░░ | ░░❀ ❀ the little prodigy

x x
          ━━━━━━━━━

x x x x x x x x

x
x
x
x
x

Soo Min’s cheeks were still flushed as she looked at him. A smile had popped onto her face seeing the concern he was giving. He seriously was a sweet guy. Now she had another reason to like him besides his killer dance moves, dreamy singing voice, and his honey abs. She blinked a bit, hoping her blushing was going down. She had to at least a little professional. Oh, who was she kidding? She was standing right in front of Lee Joon. The Lee Joon. She could’ve fainted right then and there, but that would’ve made her even more embarrassed. She stared at his face, almost in a trance, she closed her eyes for a bit, scolding herself for looking too long. Then when she looked back at him as he dropped her hand, she saw the light pinkness in his cheeks. Now what in the world was that? A blush? Why in the world would he do that though?

That puzzled Soo Min a bit. But she shrugged it off. It was probably from being embarrassed by Mir. She smiled lightly, looking up at the two boys. They were much taller than her, and she silently cursed herself for her shortness. She was almost surprised that he still knew her name. Only almost since he had gotten that letter, though she silently thanked the lord he didn’t recognize her. A sweet smile graced her lips as she nodded. ”Yup! That’s me.” Shortie had always wished for this moment. She’d dreamt of meeting Lee Joon and the rest of MBLAQ all her life, but never did she think she would. Sure, she’d been to one of their concerts, but she never did know if they’d known about her parents or even herself.

The brunette couldn’t help smiling again as Joon offered to get the girl something to eat. She was indeed hungry, and she wasn’t going to deny the offer just because she was around guys. She almost laughed at that. The idea of some girls to deny eating so much when there were guys around. She had a great metabolism anyway. And besides, Soo Min almost squealed at the thought of eating something made by Lee Joon himself. She was about to drop her hand before the boy grabbed it and started examining it like a doctor. She blushed lightly, liking his warm touch. She listened as he rattled of having to use hydrogen peroxide. He dropped her hand and she instantly clung onto her hand with her unhurt one. ”H-Hydrogen peroxide?? D-Doesn’t that sting??” Soo Min froze a bit, embarrassed a little more at how she was acting. She was being a bit childish, but she didn’t like pain. She bit her lip, giving a pouty look as she stared up at Joon with her big brown eyes. .

OutOfChocolate

Sorry it took so long >-< I've been so busy Dx freakin school! I've got work in like...8 hours now too... xD great.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

τhε øυτƒïτ øƒ τhε ḋαÿ
    User Image
    x - - taeminnie
    User Image

LEE ( ❤ ) MAERIN

❝Ɩт'ƨ ƨσмɛσиɛ ωнσ ℓσσκƨ ʝʋƨт ℓικɛ нιм.
    мʏ ɢσ∂, ιт'ƨ ʏσʋ! αи∂ ʏσʋя cσмιиɢ тнιƨ ωαʏ.❞

User Image

- - - - Mae Rin puffed out her cheeks in a pout. "So? You my date...I - I mean..." She looked down and chewed on her bottom lip shyly. She continued walking with her date, ignoring the stares. Again. Damn Jonghyun, Why do you have to be so gorgeous? This day was going by GREAT. They held hand, played around in a shop, nearly fell on each other when Mae Rin tripped, and now they're are gong for their longed wanted movie date! Mae Rin was about ready to faint, her heart wanted to e.x.p.l.o.d.e! She looked at the movie.

"You choose this time. It's not fair if I'm the only one choosing Oppa?" She said, holding his hand once more.

User Image

2,050 Points
    • Gaian 50
    • V-Day 2011 Event 100
    • Hygienic 200
    User Image

████████████████████████ Kwong Jiyong ██████

████████ Bαby τhε momεnτ ουr lιρs ραrτ τhιs τιmε
    ███████████ ι’ll nεvεr find bεττεr, bεττεr τhαn yου

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
    So τεll goodbyε τεll goodbyε

It was still relatively early in the morning, but Jiyong was already up and awake while eating his breakfast and watching the news on the television. Newspapers was something that didn't occur on their minds as they wouldn't need it anyway because the news on the television was pretty much the most important news they needed to know. That, and the fact the leader was pretty much the only one who took effort to get up at time to follow the news, as the other members gladly spent their time in rolling over in their cozy warm beds. A lazy yawn emitted from the male's small lips as he held a hand in front of them, glancing over at the time before turning off the tv. The news was pretty much done anyway, and he needed to check his mail first before changing in his working attire. Getting up slowly, he dragged his feet back to the kitchen and piled up the dishes in the sink. Not in the mood to clean up now, maybe he'll do it later today when he got back from work.

He made his way over to the music room, searching for his laptop as he put it down on the desk and plugged everything in. Making sure everything was set up and the laptop was booting up, he glanced over the time and rushed to the others to wake them up. "Get up get up! we're going to get late. And don't forget to drag top out, he wouldn't budge of a small wake up." He pushed the others out of their beds, before returning to the laptop and went to his mail to check on anything interesting. He only had a few junk mail. And nothing new was posted on his profiles as well. As he shut the laptop off, he plugged him out again and stored everything back on the place it was before and turned off the lights in the room. He still had enough time to change to his every day clothing as he did, not minding the morning rituals of the others and their attempt in waking up the grumpy top who was burying himself in his sheet. with some gel he brought his hair in shape and added a few rings to his fingers. The necklace h=finished his look as he quickly stuffed the necessary items into his travel bag.

It wasn't usual that the leader had to leave earlier then his fellow band mates, but in this case he wanted to since his manager had some news to tell him as he told him over a phone call last night. Something about training a rookie? He wasn't specifically clear with him as his explanation left him vague. "Guys i'm out now. Good luck waking him up and I will see ya'll tonight!" He called out, grabbing his keys and cellphone before leaving their apartment. Luckily for the other members he wasn't really bouncy in the mornings. Usually when he took a cup of coffee it would start to kick in an hour or two later. Looking over his watch again, he'd figure he still needed to pass another 25 minutes before starting to feel the caffeine rushing trough his veins. Should he take the car? Nah, the others wouldn't be able to get away. He would take the bus for now. Ruffling into his pocket while walking fast, he pulled out his buss card. His other hand held tightly onto the bag, in which he hang around his shoulder. Taking a quick sprint he was able to enter the bus before it would drive away to his next destination. As he lay down his bus card, he told the bus driver where he needed to go as he marked two empty spots before telling him to move on. The bus wasn't that occupied yet, as the male singer walked towards the middle and sat down on a chair, putting his bag beside him and staring out the window.
    User Image

User Image
                                                  xxxxxxxx▇ ⋮♛ NOBODY, NOW PLEASE DON’T TRY TO STOP ME
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI don’t want to be played by that girl anymorexxxI don’t want to be played by that girl anymore
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI don’t want to be played by that girl anymorexxxI don’t want to be played by that girl anymore

xxxI`MGOINGTOSLOWLYCLENCHMYFISTNOW
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☇To start my revenge ★★★

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Joon couldn't help but chuckle at the girl, her face was flushed ! Did meeting two members from MBLAQ really do this ? Her smile was bright though, which only made Joon's grin larger, flashing his pearly whites. The boy's eyes flicked down to her, then around just to see if anyone was gathered, the last thing he needed was paparazzi surrounding him and saying "Oh ! Lee Joon has a new girlfriend ? Front page news !" Seeing no one around, Joon flicked his eyes back to the female on the ground. Her blush died down a bit, it wasn't as red as it was before, but it was defiantly still red, but it added some personality to her, and a little humor to their meeting. Joon helped the girl up, and held her hand a little to long for his own liking, causing a pink blush to rise upon his cheeks, which was indeed odd for Joon but the boy hoped that the girl would not notice it, little to his own knowledge, he had no luck with that. Eh, he could pass it off as Mir annoying him . . . Not that he wanted to lie to her or anything though.

Joon still flashed his bright grin, despite being a little embarrassed by his hyung. Joon ran his fingers threw his dark hair, which was a habit he had grown lately and was becoming a little annoying to the boy, but what could he do about it right now ? When Soo Min asked how he knew who she was, Joon was a little taken back by the hint of worry in her voice, shouldn't he know who she is ? Joon grin disappeared but quickly reappeared when she gave him a sweet smile. Nodding when she said that she was Soo Min, Joon's eyes shot towards Mir instantly, a little curious to know if he would get a trainee or not, or if anyone else in MBLAQ had a trainee. Shrugging it off, the boy wondered if the others were awake, but that soon disappeared out of his mind as well, because Mir caught his attention. The younger boy muttered something then left the duo alone, which caused Joon some unease but he was sure he would be fine, it not like a huge, wild group of fangirls were gonna appear around the corner any second.

The dark haired male offered to get something for Soo Min to eat, since said she had missed breakfast. Joon rarely made food, and when he did it was usually a sandwich or instant noodles, but he was sure he could make her something to eat. Picking up her hurt hand, Joon inspected it a bit like a doctor, not that he really knew anything he was doing, he was just making sure it wasn't gushing blood or looked infected or something. Hoping she wasn't in to much pain, Joon stated that they should still clean it with some hydrogen peroxide. Noticing that once again, he was holding her hand, Joon dropped it instantly and bit his bottom lip. A smile came upon his lips when she grabbed her hand and asked if it stung, "Yes, but it's just a quick, small pain, would you rather it get infected and have to go threw much more pain ?" Joon asked with a grin at the girl, she looked so . . . Cute with that pout on her face, and her big brown eyes.

( ooc - shitty post, netbooks suck, end of story . . .
                                                  OMG, WE HAVE A G-DRAGON ?
                                                  that makes me beyond happy, i love gd.
                                                  should i have taemin come cockblock them now ?
                                                  and then the big, drama scene ? or save that for later ? )

2,050 Points
    • Gaian 50
    • V-Day 2011 Event 100
    • Hygienic 200
    ooc - - G Sparrow in tha house! Lol xD I'm glad it made ya happy. c: PLUS. I just love your layout formats. They're so pretty. ;A;

Dapper Gekko

User Image

User Image

x x x // lετ'ṡ ģø ραɾτÿ.
                                x x x x x x x x x x × × x x ⇋「 now leт`ѕ dance dance dance (wanna ɢeт down) ┊ `▪ ▫ ─ ━ . . . ι нave a raтнer вιɢ dreaм dreaм dreaм
                                x x x x x ☆═━┈ 〔 чoυ wanna d-d-d-d-dance, ɢeт чoυr dancιnɢ ѕнoeѕ ↘ ↘ ι can d-d-d-d-dance, ι ɢoт dancιnɢ ѕнoeѕ

x x x x x x x x x x × × x x ⇋「 caυѕe ι can do wнaтever ι wanт wιтн тнe world ┊ `▪ ▫ ━ . . . ғor тнe ɢreaт ғreedoм тonιɢнт, тonιɢнт oн
                                ↘ ↘ oн чeaн,

x x
            ━━━━━━━━━

x x x x x x x x

x
    x
    x
    x
    x

It was definitely a blush! But Soo Min had no idea what the cause of it was. She kept little peeks at his face every now and then, and would always see that light pink color on his cheeks. She already knew it, when guys blush, it's one of the cutest things in the world to her. But now, as she saw Joon blush, Soo Min could of sworn she would blow up in a fangirl attack. Who knew that Lee Joon would actually blush in front of a girl he'd just met? Much less having that exact moment be one of the cutest moments ever. Soo Min watched as he ran his hands through his hair. Was he annoyed right now? Or was he just thinking? She knew that whenever she did that to herself she would be nervous or even annoyed. Was he already becoming annoyed of her? She hoped not.

Then once Mir left, it felt like a stillness between the two. Soo Min had to think before she acted. And gosh, did she wish that Mir didn't leave. It wasn't that she didn't like Joon, but more like, she was embarrassed she would do something stupid again or rather say something stupid. Soo Min kept mentally scolding herself as she watched him inspect her hand. They were just only going to be trainee and trainer right? She had to get that idea out of her head now. Besides, Lee Joon probably already has a girlfriend; Soo Min would be surprised if he didn't have a secret girlfriend or anything. But that's Joon for you, well thats all of MBLAQ for you actually. They're full of surprises.

Biting her lip still, Soo Min kept that innocent pout on her face. She didn't deal well with pain at all. When she sprained her ankle. It. Was. Agony. One because she couldn't dance anymore, and two, because...well...the pain. Her pout only grew more at hearing the boy's question. Of course she didn't want it to get infected, but she was scared shitless of pain. She breathed in a long, deep, breath before letting it all out again. "F-Fine..." She held her hand close to her still, still wishing she had never fallen and gotten it. But she sighed and kept a pouty lip as she quietly walked up the steps till she came to the top step right before going through the door. She was still a girl with manners. She wouldn't intrude into anyone's house without their permission, unless she was close to them. And lord only knows how many people she knew and were close with here. She thought back to touring with her parents for a moment, that time, she almost felt like she would go back. But then she thought about what had just happened in the last few moments. She was with Lee Joon. And the rest of MBLAQ was here as well. There's no way she'll ever get a chance like this again. So she bucked up some strength and looked back at Joon. "Can I go in?" A small smile appeared on her lips, that little pep talk she had with herself had given her a teensy bit of courage. And now, she was ready for action. .

OutOfChocolate

And this. was a shitty post Dx
      PFFFT. you and your netbook
      and its never a shitty post when it comes to joonie xD
      OHMYGOD. WE DO HAVE A G-DRAGON. first key. then taemin. my life is sorta kinda complete at this moment. xD
      freakin hell D< I WANT MY DAMN MACBOOK BACK.
      T.T I have a spare right now..

τhε øυτƒïτ øƒ τhε ḋαÿ
      User Image
          User Image
          User Image
                                          xxxxx( BABY
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ██ ❛; why are you doing this to me
                                          ★★★WHO'SFALLENINLOVEWITHYOU?
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDon't step back, saying you're afraidxxxDon't step back, saying you're afraid
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDon't step back, saying you're afraidxxxDon't step back, saying you're afraid

xxxxxxxxxxx▬ 》Just leave it up to me
                                          xxxxxxxxx⊰HOW`S THAT MY LADY

Taemin's brown eyes met Jung Ri's, and without thinking the younger boy leaned in and pressed his lips against hers. It wasn't anything like the movies, when the main characters kissed and suddenly there were rainbows and fireworks, that was all a lie. It was like thunder, but it only lasted for a fleeting moment or at least, what felt like a fleeting moment. 'Oh no ! What have I done ? I . . . I just kissed her !' Taemin wailed in his head, this was a mistake. Did she have a bad impression of him now ? Was she going to turn and run ? Did she think he was a creep now ? Did . . . She like the kiss ? Wah ! Why was he even thinking about if she liked the kiss ? That was not a thought that should be there. Ah ! He was such a hypocrite ! He wouldn't even let his sister go near Jonghyun or any other boy for that matter and yet, he just kissed his trainee that he had just met. It's not like Mae Rin or Jonghyung would ever find out but still ! Taemin's cheeks were a dark red by now, he was extremely embarrassed. So naturally, he started rambling.

"O - Oh ! J - Joeoesonghabnida ! Joesonghabnida, Jung Ri !"

Taemin apologized, his face growing a darker red, "I didn't mean to ! I - It was just a . . . Oh ! I'm sorry !" Taemin brought his hands up and covered his dark red face, scared that if he looked at her again the words just wouldn't stop. His heart was beating fast by the time she spoke, the boy dropped his hands and glanced at her, hoping that he wasn't going to get smacked or yelled at. "It's fi - fine ?" He repeated her, acting like the words she just spoke were foreign to him. This was not fine, they had kissed ! When she stepped closed to him, Taemin wanted to lean back away from her, terrified of what was going to come out of this but it was just an innocent kiss on the cheek. He brought his hand up and brushed his fingers against the spot she had kissed. Grinning Taemin looked down at her, thanking god that she wasn't mad. "Do you want t - to go to the m - mall or practice ?" He asked her softly, still a little flustered by the kiss.
      User Image

User Image
                                                    xxxxxxxx▇ ⋮♛ NOBODY, NOW PLEASE DON’T TRY TO STOP ME

xxxI`MGOINGTOSLOWLYCLENCHMYFISTNOW
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☇To start my revenge ★★★

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Joon cursed the fact that he was indeed, blushing. It really wasn't his fault ! It wasn't like he wanted to have this pink splash on his cheeks, he didn't make it be there. Joon let out a small yawn, he was still a little tired do his insomnia disorder. Flicking his eyes towards Soo Min, Joon noticed that she was looking at him. Shrugging it off the boy glanced back at his hyung who was standing at the door with the biggest grin he could put on his face. Goddamn Mir. Joon ran his fingers threw his dark locks, a habit he had developed though he only really did it when we has nervous, embarrassed or thinking, right now it was a little bit of all of them. "Mir, is anyone else awake ?" Joon asked his hyung, raising his eyes to meet Mir's look, "Huh ? Oh ! No, I don't think so." Mir stated his voice revealing that he had been in a bit of a daze. The older one chuckle lightly before turning his attention once again, to Soo Min.

Joon noticed Mir leave and instantly there was awkward air hanging between the teacher and and student. Sighing, Joon stared at the door without much thought, his eyes were half lidded and he was basically daydreaming. He thought of his past two girlfriends, both of them had been stolen away by Go Young Wook . . . Maybe that's why he was scared of relationships now, fear the Go Young Wook would steal her away. Why was he even thinking about girlfriends right now ? He should be paining attention to Soo Min ! Turning his eyes back to the brunette before him, he blinked his eyes several times before coming back to reality.

Joon grinned when she had her moment about the stinging of hydrogen peroxide, sure it was a small sting and yes, it did hurt but it was nothing to fuss over. Joon could deal with pain, but then again Soo Min looked like a fragile girl . . . Kinda like a doll. "I promise it won't hurt too much, okay ?" Joon said softly. Watching as she walked away, Joon couldn't help but wonder if this time she was going to be graceful or if she would fall again. Following behind her, the boy looked around again, a little paranoid that the paparazzi and fangirls we're somewhere near. Turning his attention back to Soo Min, he couldn't help but to think that he did know her from somewhere ! Maybe he had run into her before ? But that was impossible . . . It was starting to annoy the male, he wanted to know if he had met her before but not blurt it right out. Blinking his eyes again, Joon grinned at her politeness "Yes, of course." Hoping that they still had some hydrogen peroxide from when Thunder fell while they were jogging, Joon entered the house behind Soo Min and closed the door.

( ooc - haha, my brother went home so no more netbook.
                                                    hahaha ! i'll remember that ! it's impossible to have a bad post, when it's joonie 8D
                                                    MINE IS TOO.

woo ! you made me insanely happy, i was like "OMG. IT'S G - DRAGON, YES !"
                                                    heh, thanks ~ ! i got currybun to make them in the layout shop rising moon. )

Cat

User Image

i`m your SWEETEST NIGHTMARE
      EVEN IF THE SKY AND OCEAN ARE BIG AND WIDE . . .
      NO , THEY CAN`T DO AS MUCH AS MY HEART

Jung Ri tilted her head a bit. Clearly, he was still nervous and awkward because what he has just done to his student. She was till nervous, but she just tossed that idea away as if it hasn't happened. That's how she just rolls. The female was curious. When he spoke, he was stuttering a bit. Jung Ri puffed her cheeks. She wanted to get rid of that awkward atmosphere. She smiled, showing her teeth. "Hm. How about practicing? That's what I am here for anyways, right?" Jung Ri made her decision a bit wise. She took Taemin's arm, not reaching out for his hand since it would greaten the awkward atmosphere. She waved her arm and a taxi stopped in front of her. "Ahjussi. Could you take us to SM Entertainment building, please?" Jung Ri bowed. The ahjussi smiled at her and nodded. Jung Ri smiled and pushed Taemin into the backseat with her. They had a fair space in between them since Taemin occupied the left window and Jung Ri occupied the right window.

It was quite awkward. Jung Ri remembered the moment Taemin's lips touched hers. Jung Ri covered her mouth as she snapped back into reality. She slapped herself several times saying in her mind 'What are you thinking?' over and over. As they got there, Jung Ri looked at Taemin and opened her door. She knew there would be some kind of dance practice room here, but she didn't know where. She was, after all, a trainee. She looked at Taemin with her innocent puppy eyes. "Where shall we go now?" Jung Ri indirectly said 'Could you lead me to a dance practice room?'. She giggled and looked at him, then at the huge building in front of them.

outfit // ooc ::xwriter's block...i did a lot today and i am embarrassed by this short post. ugh . TT TT `

lady24's Waifu

4,450 Points
      • Signature Look 250
      • Junior Trader 100
      • Dressed Up 200
      [ I'm so very sorry for not posting . I'll try and post later today after school ends -_-" ]

lady24's Waifu

4,450 Points
      • Signature Look 250
      • Junior Trader 100
      • Dressed Up 200

User ImagexxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxUser Image

Kim , Jong Hyun

{ So fantastic - So elastic - Fantastic - Fantastic - Fantastic - Fantastic
      Elastic - Elastic - Elastic - Elastic }

Jonghyun let out a soft sigh - oh how he hated choosing things . " Okay - Okay . I'll choose . . . " he mumbled . Eh , what the hell - he walked up to the ticket counter and paid for the movie tickets . He had to ignore the scream the ticket girl let out when Jonghyun grabbed the ticket . Letting out a small sigh , he walked into the movie theaters with Mae Rin . When they walked in , he looked down at Mae Rin .

" Um , the movie starts in ten minutes . What should we do in the meantime ? "

he asked Mae Rin as he ruffled his multi-blonde hair . He smiled at Mae Rin before looking around the large movie theater .

OOC; sad , sad , sad post . ): Whei ! I'll make my next post much better ! *bows head*
      User Image

LEE ( ❤ ) MAERIN

❝Ɩт'ƨ ƨσмɛσиɛ ωнσ ℓσσκƨ ʝʋƨт ℓικɛ нιм.
      мʏ ɢσ∂, ιт'ƨ ʏσʋ! αи∂ ʏσʋя cσмιиɢ тнιƨ ωαʏ.❞

User Image

- - - - Mae Rin stared at him with a mixed look of confusion and something else..curiosity maybe? Was he...not having fun anymore? Mae Rin shook her head feverishly and muttered something under her breath. Surely they were having fun right? Mae Rin chewed on her lip and stared at the floor. GOD did she feel awkward. What if...Jonghyun really didn't like her and he was just acting?! Multiple thoughts ran through her head now. A lump grew in her throat as the thoughts continued.

- - - - Mae Rin cleared her throat and smiled back at him. "Aniyo... How about...uhh... Uhhhm..." God, she felt so stupid for not being able to think about anything else!

2,050 Points
      • Gaian 50
      • V-Day 2011 Event 100
      • Hygienic 200
      User Image

████████████████████████ Kwong Jiyong ██████

████████ Bαby τhε momεnτ ουr lιρs ραrτ τhιs τιmε
      ███████████ ι’ll nεvεr find bεττεr, bεττεr τhαn yου

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
      So τεll goodbyε τεll goodbyε

The bus ride was mainly calm. And peaceful. No wonder at this hour, most people would still be at home preparing for the day. G himself also wasn't used in getting up so early. He even claimed to have earned an extra cup of coffee on top of the two he normally would take just for getting up in time without dozing off. It takes much willpower to get out of bed. Beds were known to be pretty comfy and better then a best friend since it would drown away all your sorrows and misery. Unless you wouldn't be able to sleep. But it would still be laying comfy, so it would still be the same in the end. As the bus stopped on the last track, he got out of it and looked around. He inhaled deeply and slowly, enjoying the fresh air that lingered trough his nostrils and into his lungs. That was one of the better things in the morning: The fresh air. In the afternoon it would often be polluted with the smell of too many car gasses, food stands, perfumes and whatever you could find.

Soon after he started making his way to the building as the cold crept onto him. It was pretty cold for the time of year and it wasn't exactly pleasurable to be standing in it for too long. While walking along, he noticed a couple of people looking at him. The usual, that was one of the risks of being famous after all. Quickly walking into the building, he craved for a warm heater as he stood against it to warm up. After a few minutes he walked further into the building while taking off his coat. So, where was this girl he was supposed to be tutoring?

ooc - - so short.. I couldn't make up anything more. -braindead-

Dapper Gekko

User Image

User Image

x x x // lετ'ṡ ģø ραɾτÿ.

↘ ↘ oн чeaн,

x x
              ━━━━━━━━━

x x x x x x x x

x
      x
      x
      x
      x

God was she actually starting to like his habit of running his hand through his hair. She didn't know why, but it was sort of cute. She caught herself staring at him for a long while. She mentally slapped herself again for what seemed like the hundredth time that morning. She bit her lip a bit, telling herself she had to be professional. Why couldn't she be though? She's a Park. She's Park, Soo Min. Dancing prodigy. But she had so much to learn still...

She looked at Joon with puppy-like eyes as she listen to his promise. Her voice almost trembled. Almost. "I'll keep you to that promise." She stepped quietly into MBLAQ's abode, and her mouth dropped. She didn't go into people's houses often, and ones she's been in were her apartment, her parent's home back in China, the one here in South Korea, and well...That's actually it. She didn't know how to describe it. This place was rather...home-y. She smiled, wondering about the other MBLAQ members. "Is anyone else awake besides Mir-sunbae?" she questioned curiously as she spun around slowly looking up and around, not paying attention to where she was going. .

Then Soo Min started to think back in China again. Being with her parents, getting daily solo appearances on TV. She could've made it big. She would've made it big. She kept asking herself. Why didn't she just stay? That would've been the easier route. That would've been the thing anyone else would do. But she wasn't anyone else. Then she started to remember walking down the halls after a dancing competition, and that's when she heard them. The jealous competitors. She had won, and it wasn't because of anything dirty underhanded tricks, but because of pure talent, and some people just were too thick-headed to see that. "Did you see her?" "Yeah. I heard she had her parents pay off the judges." "Are you kidding me? I heard she paid the judges off with something else." "No way!!" "I heard that too!" "Yeah, no wonder she won. Isn't this supposed to be an advanced competition? How did such trash get into our territory?" "No idea." By then, Soo Min had already run off and started to cry. Soo Min's eyes started to glaze over as she almost lost herself in her head. Anyone who would've seen this sight would've known something was wrong. But she shook her head quickly, hoping no one had noticed as she went back to admiring the home-y atmosphere. She bit her lip, closing her eyes for a bit, trying to get those thoughts out of her head.

OutOfChocolate

blehhhh post. strep effin sucks D<

τhε øυτƒïτ øƒ τhε ḋαÿ
        User Image

lady24's Waifu

4,450 Points
        • Signature Look 250
        • Junior Trader 100
        • Dressed Up 200
        User Image

User Image

█████ ██
        { Kim } [ Ji - Ahn ]

Tell me , Tell me , tell me you love me - tell me you want me .
                S M I L E for the C A M E R A , baby ~ <3

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

You're the apple to my pie ~
        You're the straw to my berry . <3
        You're the one for me - and I'm the one for you ~
        You're the one I want to marry .
        Me and You , we're the perfect two ~ !

" Yah ! Yah ! YAH ! "

a loud voice screamed at Ji Ahn as someone shook her arm . Trying to urge her to wake from her wonderful sleep . Ji Ahn forced herself awake and nearly slapped her sister's face . But , Yoobin shoved Ji Ahn's phone in front of her face before throwing it at her . " be more responsible ! ~ Yah - you're teacher is - " Yoobin snickered and pinched her sister's cheeks . " Yah ! Spit it out now ! " she demanded . Yoobin rolled her eyes . She had a fat grin placed on her face . Only having Ji Ahn's eyes narrow at her . " Wipe that stupid grin off your face - or I'll gladly smack it off for you . " she hissed . Yoobin pouted and puckered her lips like a duck as she pouted . " Your teacher is G-Dragon from Bigbang ~ ! " she said . God - wasn't this day full of wild surprises ? ! She tried to hold in a scream of happiness - by biting down on her lower lip . Aigoo - this day was going to be amazing ! Or not . Just because she had a teacher now - and was officially a trainee ~ !

Eagerly - Ji Ahn snatched her phone from her lap and ran toward the bathroom - fixing her hair before running toward the door with her phone . Once she ran outside - she had no idea where in the hell she was going . Letting out a sigh , she pulled out her phone and pressed her neatly manicured finger to the screen and flipped through her emails . Looking for any signs of where she was supposed to meet GD . So Happy ~ She paused and tapped the screen - opening up an email with the SMent address on it . Why not try there ? Shrugging , she put her phone in her pocket before walking around , why not waste time . Maybe GD wasn't at the building yet . So , she walked to the SMent building .

Once she got there , she walked in and gazed around curiously - she hadn't really explored the building before . She stopped walking when she saw a male figure take of his coat , she narrowed her eyes - trying to see who it was . Oh - - - her eyes widened slightly . That was G-Dragon alright . Shaking her head , she approached GD . She placed a small smile on her face .

" A-Ah , Hello - I'm Kim Ji Ahn - you're um . . Trainee . "

she said - her heart could have flown out of her chest because she was so nervous ! Aigoo - she hated it when she felt like that . It made her really uneasy and super clumsy . ' Shh , it's just me . . it's just another teacher . Calm it down a bit . . ' she thought to herself . Ji Ahn fiddled with a strand of her hair and waited quietly for GD to say something .

OutOfCandy ;
        outfit ~
        Translations ;

Quick Reply

Submit
        Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get GCash
        Offers
        Get Items
        More Items
        Where Everyone Hangs Out