Welcome to Gaia! ::

visitors!

+1 1 100.0% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Tipsy Prophet

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                    Sapphire eyes were glued to the various photographs that lay scattered across the floor. In the center of the sea of images sat a dark haired girl. A vampire. Her fingers gently roamed around the edges of the photographs, neatly sorting them into place. There were pictures of statues, trees, animals, and even the vampires that roamed the house. It was a collection that Allison had managed to create over the years, and it was something she had become rather proud of. She had been working on her project all day, and once night fell, she didn't move. The soft sound of music played in the background as she focused on the task before her. Although she had heard the others awake in the house, she took no effort in leaving her room. This was not unusual for the girl. There were some days she didn't leave her room entirely, if not only to feed. Ally may have resided in the house for a little over a decade, but she wasn't entirely comfortable with everyone in the house. Being the newest in the group of vamps, there were still instances she felt like the black sheep.

Shifting slightly, her ears picked up on the various chatter in the house. However, little of what was being said seemed to interest her, and she attempted to focus on the music; Led Zeppelin. One of her favorite bands. When Ashton first came by and announced that no one should go downstairs, she could only let out a sigh. The scent of new arrivals filled the air, and she couldn't help the curiosity that began stirring in the pit of her stomach. However, it wasn't enough to make her get up. She had a feeling she would become acquainted with them soon enough, assuming they even lasted that long. Knowing some of the others in the house, Allison figured they would be buzzing around the newcomers like a hornets nest. Staring down at the photographs, her eyes glazed over the images. Most people assumed that vampires couldn't be photographed, but that was a common misconception. The image of a vampire may not have been able to become captured by a traditional camera, but the same rules didn't apply for a digital one. Due to the lack of silver and reflective properties in digital devices, her house mates easily showed up. Vampires had a tendency to be rather photogenic, so she considered them to be the perfect models.

Forcing herself to her feet, her eyes roamed around the room. Aside from the mess on the floor, her place was rather neat and organized. There were a few books on the shelves, a few frames on the walls, and a few cd's on her dresser. A bass guitar was neatly propped up in the corner of the room, and a section had been dedicated to her love of the arts. Reaching for her digital camera, Allison scrolled through the pictures. Before she had a chance to continue her project, she heard Ashton calling a little meeting in the living room. She may not have been particularly keen on leaving her room, but she knew the man was the boss of the house. He had been kind enough to let her live there, the least she could do was to listen to whatever he had to say. Turning her music off, she slowly exited her room, and locked the door behind her. As she made her way down the hall, she could only imagine the crowd that had gathered downstairs. I wonder how many newcomers there are.. maybe one or two.. she silently mused to herself. As she made her way down the stairs, her eyes scanned the area. Everyone seemed to be there, with the exception of a few. There were a lot more new faces than she initially thought. Lucky for her, she had little to no appetite at the moment. That was probably the only thing that stopped her from pouncing on them as soon as they entered the house. Taking a seat on the bottom step, she listened to the news. Her fingers gently traced over the metal edges of her camera. Once the meeting was over, she raised her camera and pressed it in the direction of the newcomers. The flash had been off, and aside from the little beep, chances were, they wouldn't even notice. I suppose.. if the humans try and escape, I'll have a little memento of their visit. As Cass began taking the new blood upstairs, she stood and immediately moved out of the way. Allison could only grimace at the thought of them smoking. The nicotine that stayed in their blood afterwards always tasted awful.

Ouji_no_Ai's Waifu

Shameless Sex Symbol

13,825 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Married 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
User Image

I THREW A WISH IN THE WELL DON'T ASK ME I'LL { NEVER } TELL
          ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

XXXXI'D TRADE MY SOULXXXXFOR A WISHXXXXI'D TRADE MY SOULXXXXFOR A WISHXXXXI'D TRADE MY SOULXXXXFOR A WISHXXXXI'D TRADE MY SOUL
          XXXXI'D TRADE MY SOULXXXXFOR A WISHXXXXI'D TRADE MY SOULXXXXFOR A WISHXXXXI'D TRADE MY SOULXXXXFOR A WISHXXXXI'D TRADE MY SOUL

XXXX---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          XXXXXXXX» X » XX » X .XXXXI WASN'T LOOKING FOR THIS

tab So many things happened in the span of a minute, various people entered and exited the room, and to be honest Camille was rather surprised there were this many people in a place that was supposed to be abandoned. She frowned a bit, thinking why they would allow people to think this. But soon the thought erased itself from her mind as she got sidetracked, her goal was for her brother to lead her to an empty area so she could take her medicine, but that obviously wasn't happening at the moment because it seemed that for some reason all hell broke loose, three people went outside, the girl who was supposed to lead her to the bathroom originally, then a rather handsome dark haired man, and followed by the guy who had taken care of her little problem. She frowned as curiosity was getting the better of her, it always did, and she found herself wandering toward the door, just to get a peek. She couldn't find a window that would let her look and it was too dark out anyways, stomping her foot in frustration she turned and faced the room once more, looking around, trying to find something to help her but failing miserably. Giving up she wandered back toward her brother but before she could say anything the door opened and she spun on her heel to be nosy, what she saw left her shocked. A gasp escaped her lips as she locked eyes on the pink haired beauty, who seemed to scurry away giving her a look of "Shut the hell up" and disappearing up the stairs, the dark haired guy following behind. She frowned a bit, eyes staying on where the girl had been. It couldn't have been the same pink haired lady, she hadn't changed at all in all those years.

tab The guy from before, er Ashton, had called a meeting in the living room as he walked back into the mansion after the pink haired girl, Cami frowned, she seriously needed her meds before any big announcement, or someone made her mad, because she'd be so mad that if it were a cartoon there would be smoke coming out of her ears. She shook the comical thought off and sighed before taking her brothers hand and walking over to flop in the floor in front of the couch, pulling him with her and cuddling up against him. No, she was not going to leave his side, or the same room, for quite some time, she'd just found him again after all. She listened intently as the man spoke, her head on her brothers shoulder, hand in his tightening as the guy spoke. Was he for real? She scrunched her face up in thought as he finished, a girl who had walked in before, who looked kinda pale, spoke up about some guy having a family, well Cami had a family too but she didn't see the girl jumping to her defense. Her eye twitched and her grip on Jay's hand tightened at the thought as her face showed signs of frustration but she was using Jason as an anchor, something to keep her head from exploding. A maniacal laughter bubbled up in her throat as she thought of something, "So let me get this straight, all the humans here are your blood source right?" she said to the guy, ignoring the other humans' words completely, "Then, what would you vamps do if we all banned together and like, protested, would you kill us?" she smirked, a slightly devious glint to her eyes, "What would you do for food then my good sir? Risk going out to town and getting your little clan caught and disposed of? Honestly, we better get treated good, because buddy even though you claim to be in charge, it's us that are in control" she shrugged simply and stood up, "I've got no problem with staying, because my brother is here and the rest of my family hates me" she shrugged once more and nudged Jason with her foot, holding her hand out to him to help him up, "now can you show me to the restroom? I've really gotta take care of some... business" she said, her other hand tightening on her backpack strap, trying to tell him that it wasn't using the restroom that she needed to do.

tab Glancing around awkwardly, Camille noticed someone who had entered without her knowledge, he was ever so slightly adorable and she grinned toward him, watching as his eyes darted around the room, he seemed easily distracted. She wandered up to him and poked his nose playfully, "You seem to be sooo easily distracted, am I right?" she asked, head tilted to the side, a small smile on her lips, "I like it... oh! My name is Camille" she said, holding her hand out to him, always polite even though she wasn't normally this outgoing, it was the fact she hadn't taken her medicine, she was getting brave. Too brave. Deep down she wondered if the guy was even paying attention to her, then another thought struck her. Was he human or vamp? She tilted her head at the thought and just looked at him, he was much too pretty to be a human, he had to be a vampire, and in all honesty she was tempted to move her hand up to push his lip back and inspect his teeth, but she would never be that brave, no matter what mood she was in, that would be an off limits move.

OOC::// if it's not obvious, she's talking to Ethan in the last part xD

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXCALL ME MAYBE

Romantic Lover

6,250 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
I spend my life always walking in the shadows. Scared, Alone, Locked away inside my castle.
User Image
User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

I'ʟʟ ʜᴀɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴡᴏʀᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀɪᴅ
Aɴᴅ sɪɴᴋ ᴍʏ ᴛᴇᴇᴛʜ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ

User Image
                                              tab Jason barely registered anyone else words as he stared at the girl, he thought was his sister. Shaking his head Jay felt the hand on his shoulder and looked back at Lyla. He said nothing to the girl as many other things continued to go on around him. Barely registering Ashton say something about defying his order. As his head began to clear Jay looked at this sister and completely came off the steps. Just in time for Ashton to call a meeting in the living room. Before he knew it, Jason was half pulled to the living room behind is long lost sister. Well, not really lost to anyone else but him. Sitting down on the floor next to the girl he continued to hold her hand in his. Regaining his composure and come back to the present instead of remember the past he did have with the girl next to him.

tab Ashton was giving his usually, don't mess with me, my word is law in this place talk. Jay had heard this speech many times, so he poked Cami and mimicked Ashton a bit with a grin. Keeping it on the down low so no one else could really tell that's what he was doing. Knowing he would get a little giggle out of the girl next to him. It was after Ashton was done speaking that Cami seemed to have a small problem with what he had said and speak up. "Cami-Bear... that's not really a good idea." Jason whispered to her. Hoping to get her to stop the fighting words she was saying to Ashton. Knowing exactly what would tick the leader of the group off. It was smart mouth people that didn't want to follow his rules. The best way to deal with the situation was just nod your head and go with it. Realize he had no control over the girl's action, he just let her continue before she stood up and helped him up as well. His dizziness from earlier came back for a moment as he held onto her hand. He nodded when she asked him to lead her to a bathroom. Knowing what business she needed to take care of, simply by her actions.

tab As he steadied himself he watched as Camille went over to the new guy that had entered without either of their knowledge. This is when his brotherly instincts kicked in and the dizziness he had just felt went right away. Walking right over to the girl he grabbed her hand and smiled at the other guy before looking at his sister. "Bathroom is this way, Cami." Jason said sweetly to her before pulling her away towards the hall. He silently lead her up the stairs and to his bedroom. Being the first human to the mansion, he got first dibs on a bedroom. So of course he picked the one with a built in bathroom. Once in his bedroom he closed the door behind him and sighed softly. "Cami-bear... What are you doing here? How did you even get here... Wait before that did you take your meds? Do you have some?" Jason said, deciding to change his questions towards her own personal health. He knew his sister, and if she hadn't taken her meds yet, she wouldn't take most of his questions very lightly. Jay walked over to the dresser he had in the room and digging into the top draw under some of his cloths and pulled out a full pill bottle. The day he had come to the mansion, he had been out getting Camille her medication. So he still had this full bottle, it was his only way of remembering her, besides his memories.

User Image
                    xxOʟᴅᴇsᴛ Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Bᴀɴᴋxxxx

Questionable Prophet

User ImagexxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxx
sȶąɣ a ωɧɩɭҽ now, ʊɳɗɼҽss your ƈσɭσɼs
xxxXXXXxxxƈąʊsҽ they’re ɭɩҝҽ no σȶɧҽɼs, I’ve ever sҽҽɳ
xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxI could get ʊsҽɗ to your ƈσɱϸąɳɣ, Step ɩɳsɩɗҽ
xxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxAsk ɣσʊɼsҽɭғ now, ωɧҽɼҽ would you be ωɩȶɧσʊȶ
xxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxɗąɣs ɭɩҝҽ this, When you ғɩɳąɭɭɣ ƈσɭɭɩɗҽ,
xxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxx With the ɱσȶɩσɳs you can’t ɼҽsɩsȶ

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Lyla looked towards the young woman who she now knew to call Gemma, watching as she refused the help she offered and stood up by herself. The vampire didn’t take offense to the action though, seeing as she if she had put herself in Gemma’s position she probably would have done the same thing. The good thing was that she was able to stand up by herself which meant that the shock from Nikki’s attack must be dying down. When she had spoken, it seemed as if she comprehended the information that she gave to her. That and when Ashton came out, it seemed as if she understood all that he said too. And yet, it seemed as if the information brought out made her a little bit shocked. Even though it seemed as if it was cruel, they simply couldn’t let anyone go that arrived that night, especially after watching Nicolette feed. Or in Gemma’s case being fed from the vampire.

She listened to the young woman give her small argument, knowing that it could be made invalid in a second. They all had families before either coming to the mansion or becoming what they are. And yet here they all stayed. She did notice that the younger woman stepped closer to her, Lyla thinking that it was a good thing that she at least saw her as a trusting source. She turned and gave the brunette a smile before speaking. “If you look at it in our stand point, you might understand. After what happened we can’t simply let you go with the risk of someone telling the world that we exist. It’ll lead to one thing or another.” She soon paused, before starting to move before speaking again. “Let’s get moving to a bathroom.” As she walked she decided that it might be better if she tried to hold a conversation with the human, just to make sure that she didn’t decide to wander off are anything.

“Besides, after we started doing things this way, I started thinking of everyone that comes here as a part of our own little family. It may be a little bit different than your average family, but in the end it’s really nice.” Her head nodded then, thinking that if she hadn’t gotten the hint before, she definitely got the hint now that she was a vampire like Nicolette. It was the truth though, at least to her. She honestly didn’t know how the other vampires or humans looked at the people that lived in the mansion. It didn’t take long for her to lead Gemma to the bathroom, a smile coming to her face as she opened the door and walked inside, moving to grab one of the washcloths and moving to turn the sink on to put water on it. “Here you go. It might be best if you clean it up yourself.” She started with, moving to hand Gemma the washcloth. “If you have any questions, don’t be afraid to ask. After we’re done in here though, I’m going to be showing you to the room you’ll be using.”

Ouji_no_Ai's Waifu

Shameless Sex Symbol

13,825 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Married 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
User Image

I THREW A WISH IN THE WELL DON'T ASK ME I'LL { NEVER } TELL

XXXX---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          XXXXXXXX» X » XX » X .XXXXI WASN'T LOOKING FOR THIS

tab As Jason walked over and spoke Cami knew automatically what was going to happen no matter how sweet his voice was, he was her bug bubby after all, he wasnt going to allow her to chit chat with the opposite sex while he was in the room. So now she was devising a plan to talk to this boy somehow at some other time. As Jay started to pull her away she gave the other boy a big grin and waved and ended up falling into step with Jason, looking around at the decor until she was pulled into a room, "nice room, living comfortably i see" she mumbled as she made her way over to the bed, having a seat and finally taking her backpack off as he spoke. His words made her mad, and it showed in her eyes, "the real question is how did you end up here? Why did you leave us? Why did you leave me.... moms been depressed ever since you left, shes not the same, and is no longer accepting of my... condition, says its my fault that you left" she frowned, she even hated herself for it sometimes. She watched as he pulled the bottle out of his dresser and giggled a bit, "how sweet, and it looks like i am going to be stocked up for a while" she said as she unzipped her backpack, pulling out a half full bottle and a bottle of water, "and no, i havent taken them today, and honestly if it werent for me being chased here im sure i would be in jail right now because of it..." she trailed off and unscrewed the pill bottle dumping one of the pills out in her hand and inspecting it before popping it into her mouth, one of her other siblings always thought it funny to add some sleeping pills to her bottle, and after passing out in school for no reason what so ever she decides it best to inspect every pill before taking it. She took a drink.of the water then put both bottles back into her bag and zipping it up.

tab She looked at her brother and smiled softly "put that one back in your dresser, im likely to lose it before i need it...." she thought for a moment then put her bag to the side and pulled her knees up to her chin, wrapping her arms around them and sighing, a pitiful look on her face, " why did you leave? You were the only one in the family i could actually talk to then one day you up and disappear...." her face scrunched up a moment before she thought about his words from before, this whole time she had been questioning him and in all reality she had neglected to answer him. "I was chased here, followed by some creep through my short cut to the house.... i had been walking alone which i never do and now im here, though i guess i should be thankful... here is my brother, and on the up side i no longer have to see my now ex boyfriend kissing my now bloody and bruised ex best friend, and i also dont have to hear mom nagging... just gotta put up with vampires... shouldnt be that bad, right?" She was babbling, which meant the meds were taking there time to kick in, but she was also starting to feel herself again, so they were somewhat working, hence her hugging her knees. Deciding it was time to do something she had been avoiding since she realized he was there, she pushed off of the bed and tackled the boy in a tight hug, burying her face in his neck and sighing softly, "all frustrating and depressing thoughts aside.... im glad i finally found you" she said into his shoulder.

tab As she pulled back she looked at his face, got a really good look at it, as if trying to see how much he had changed over the years and scrunched her face up, "Jaybird... honey... dont take this wrong... but you look like s**t." She smiled as she said it and poked his cheek "its because of the vampires isnt it?" She asked, trailing a finger along his cheek, he was too pale and looked as if he would fall over at any second or if a small breeze came along. He needed food, and honestly, so did she. Food could wait though, she had just thought of something, "why is it you were comfortable mocking that 'i demand order' nutjob but you jabbed me in the ribs when i spoke?" She tilted her head to the side slightly as the curiosity built up, "oh! And that guy i was talking to, whats his name? And his deal, ya know, human or vampire?", in order to not overload her brother with questions she locked her jaw shut for the time being and simply smiled, waiting for him to answer everything.

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXCALL ME MAYBE

Deathly Phantom

☨ Quiet as I watch you falling. You become the prey again. I can see your skin is crawling. ☨
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
☨ You're drowning, same old song and dance. Wake up my Darling, never stood a chance. ☨

Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪғᴇ, ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ sɪɢʜᴛs.
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴏғ Gᴏᴅ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ʟᴇғᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

tab Ethan was getting bored and was about to leave when one of the human girls came up to him and poked his nose. He was a bit startled at first since nobody in the house would come up to him to play. He smiled at her words. Yes, he did get easily distracted. It was one of the human girls, a bit surprising since she had just found out she couldn't leave. Her name was Camille, fitting he thought. She looked like a Camille. He was about to shake her and answer her when Jason came over and dragged her away. "See ya later Cami!" He said waving as the two went off. "I'm Ethan by the way." He called after but they were already gone. She probably didn't hear him. Why was Jason being so weird over this one new girl all of a sudden. He didn't remember the other getting so protective over a new comer. Well since she had to stay he would see her sometime or another wandering the house, unless Jason decided to be with her all the time. Maybe they knew each other before getting stuck here, they certainly seemed to. It didn't stick in Ethan's mind long since it seemed the others were getting up and leaving as well. He noticed Allison had come down, when he couldn't say, but she was here now. She was always really quiet and typically up in her room. He wondered what she did up there all the time. Personally he loved spending time in his room but he couldn't spend as long as she did.

tab There was a slight tap of nails on the back door and his ears perked up. Ashton said something about it then went upstairs but what he said, Ethan didn't catch. The sound perked his interest so he made his way to the back door to see who it was. It was rare for someone to knock. This was an allegedly empty haunted mansion. What did the person expect to happen, someone to answer the door? Maybe it was another vampire looking for refuge but as he got closer, it definitely smelled of human. He peaked around one of the drapes and through the window to see a girl snapping a picture of their back yard. She seemed similar to Allison, probably had her camera wherever she went. Except she had more of a dirty blonde hair and Allisons' was more brown. He quickly switched to another window to see if he could get another view of her. She was kind of cute...For a human. He wondered if she was going to come in. That would be a lot of new humans in one day. Ethan tapped on the window a couple times before quickly disappearing behind the drapes and moving to another window. He watched her for a moment then tapped on this window pane and yet again disappeared, but this time he went to the door and made sure it was unlocked. Ethan saw her as a new playmate since no one else seemed to want to have any fun. Most of the humans were closed off and angry and the other vampires pretty much already had their own mates to hang out with. That usually left Ethan alone to do his own thing so having someone new to play with, at least for awhile, would be awesome.

Iᴛ's ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʟᴜᴇ. Wʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀsɴ'ᴛ ᴛʀᴜᴇ.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

[[Clothes xx vest couldn't get the vest pic into polyvore :/]]

Dedicated Poster

4,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
                      User Image

User Image

Jinx was about ready to snap one last picture of the backyard when a tapping noise caught her attention. Turning to look at the window that the noise had come, her heead titled a little in surprise. Jinx had assumed that the place was empty, she actually still had that assumption. Her blues eeys quickly shifting to a different window as another tapping sound caught her attention. Lowering her eyes she decided that it had to be one of her lovely classmates messing with her. She wasn't going to be scared away so easily. When she reached for the doorknob, she expected it to be locked. Instead she found it quite the opposite and easily opened.

Stepping into the house, Jinx's mind was easily distracted by the room she entered into. Quickly bringing her camera up, she snapped a quick picture before looking at it. "Oh my...These pictures are gonna be amazing. With my luck my stupid photography teacher will find issues with the ones I turn in. "A frown appeared on her lips as she thought about her teacher. It didn't take her long to snap out of her thoughts and pull the camera back up to snap another picture with it.

She stepped further into the room, forgetting to close the door behind her. She got closer to some a vase sitting on a table and snapped a picture of it. Feeling a little giddy about having gotten in she turned her attention back to her camera, flipping through them. Something tugged at the edge of her mind again. Trying to push it aside, she kept flipping through the pictures she had gotten so far, deleting any that didn't seem to meet her standards.

[Outfit]

Gracious Gaian

11,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

тнє ραтн тσ нєναη ℓєα∂ѕ тняσυgн мιℓєѕ σƒ ¢ℓσυ∂є∂ нєℓℓ
gєммα/ѕмιтн

☼G
emma followed the girl numbly through the house. Well mostly numb. Her neck hurt like a b***h. All the while Lyla talked, but Gemma couldn't listen. She was to busy eying everyone in the room, thinking of ways to keep them off her neck. 'I will use fire if I have to. Can I somehow make a stake? Would that even work? Or am I just a fool full of stereotypes?' It wasnt as if she could randomly ask. Oh how she wished she could. Just look to Lyla and say 'do you know a way out of here?' but Gemma was terrified the answer would be death. She followed the girl upstairs. Lyla seemed nice, Gemma couldn't wrap her head around it. She didnt seem old or decrepit, or evil, conniving, and blood thirsty. Could there be more than one kind of vampire? Nicolette was every bit the thing you read in novels. Sweet and innocent looking, but evil as a rabid badger. And that man she melted into the night with? Dark, creepy, evil. Any other night, Gemma would have run on sight, but her curiosity had gotten the better of her. What did they say about curiosity and the cat?

☼W
ell at least they said that satisfaction brought it back. Maybe learning about these creatures would give her an out? After all she did have her computer, but she highly doubted they had working wifi here. God, what was her boss going to say?! She'd never get another job, even if she did get out! She'd be deemed crazy for believing in such things as vampires. Lyla stopped in front of a door, opened to reveal a sparkling bathroom. God it was so clean! She seemed so inviting and nice, trustworthy almost. Gemma felt like she could trust her, but as soon as she thought it she snatched that feeling back. This woman might kill her. But the way she talked about her family, her family that she considered Gemma a part of now, made Gemma ache. She'd never had a close family. No one had ever cared about her. She doubted that would change here. “Here you go. It might be best if you clean it up yourself.” Lyla said calmly. Gemma just nodded. She couldn't find words at the moment. She was handed a wash cloth and walked into the bathroom, catching Lylas quiet voice. "If you have any questions, don’t be afraid to ask. After we’re done in here though, I’m going to be showing you to the room you’ll be using.

☼G
emma smiled weakly and closed the door behind her. She finally removed her hand from her neck, wincing slightly as he hand came away sticky. She couldnt stop the gasp that escaped her lips as she saw her neck. The wound itself wasnt bad. But her hand had smeared blood all over, her neck looked like a mess. She ran some water till it was warm and wet the towel under it. She made small pained noises as she cleaned the tender skin around her snake bite looking wound. But she cleaned it up none the less. When she finished half of her neck was red from how hard she rubbed it. Her left shoulder was spattered with red. She sighed and took her burgundy jacket out of her satchel and took off her bloodied sweater. She was glad she had a tank top underneath. It was only slightly see through so she put on her blazer and looked in the mirror. For some reason tears welled up. Gemma sat in the bathroom, hands braced against the marble counter top, crying silently. She was confused, frustrated, and really really missing her small one room apartment. She'd never see any of it again and she didnt realize until now how much she'd miss it. She stayed like that for about five minutes until she stopped crying and gave way to sniffles. She rubbed away any excess makeup from underneath her eyes and splashed cold water on her face. Then straightened up and left the bathroom.

☼A
lright," Gemma said, tightening her jaw and putting on a strong face. "What can you tell me about this place."

Where I am: room upstairs
What I'm Wearing: x
Who I'm with: Lyla

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
∂σηт ℓσσк вα¢к

Questionable Prophet

User ImagexxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxx
sȶąɣ a ωɧɩɭҽ now, ʊɳɗɼҽss your ƈσɭσɼs
xxxXXXXxxxƈąʊsҽ they’re ɭɩҝҽ no σȶɧҽɼs, I’ve ever sҽҽɳ
xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxI could get ʊsҽɗ to your ƈσɱϸąɳɣ, Step ɩɳsɩɗҽ
xxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxAsk ɣσʊɼsҽɭғ now, ωɧҽɼҽ would you be ωɩȶɧσʊȶ
xxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxɗąɣs ɭɩҝҽ this, When you ғɩɳąɭɭɣ ƈσɭɭɩɗҽ,
xxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxx With the ɱσȶɩσɳs you can’t ɼҽsɩsȶ

Lyla kept her smile on her face as Gemma took the washcloth from her and soon disappeared into the bathroom. She didn’t mind that she had closed the door behind her one bit. It probably was best that she had done so. After all, she was cleaning blood off of her neck. Not the best situation for a vampire to be sitting there watching. Especially seeing as she hadn’t even fed that day like she had planned to. Maybe later she could find one of the humans that had been around for a while and pull them to the side. It seemed like the best plan of action seeing as some of the trespassers from that day had already seemed to have gotten that bit of a shock. As Gemma was cleaning herself up in the bathroom, Lyla waited patiently in the hallway, leaning against the wall on the opposite side. Her hand had eventually came up to play with the ends of her long pale blonde hair.

Within a matter of a good five minutes, the door opened and Gemma stepped out of the room, a small smile coming to Lyla’s face. Her head simply nodded as the younger female requested to know more information about the house. After all, that was what she said she would do. To the vampire it didn’t seem that long to explain, probably taking up the short walk from the bathroom to one of the soon to be taken rooms. “I can tell you so much information about here, although I don’t want to overwhelm you with information. I’ll start with what I consider the basics and I’ll answer any questions you have from there.” Her head nodded again as she moved from her spot, starting to move down the hallway again and hoping that Gemma was following after her. “As Ashton explained, there are eight vampires here with him being the leader of our clan. Everyone else here is human. As he also explained, you live here as well. We make sure that you’re taken care of and happy, and all we ask for in return is that every once in a while we simply feed from you, and I will let you know that each one of us has a different way of going about feeding. Some of us being more courteous about while others prefer, as they put it, play with their food.”

That seemed to be a good starting spot right there. Basically back tracking and going over things that were already mentioned. It seemed like the best idea at the moment. “If you want to stick by any of the humans that have been here, I would say that your best bet would be with Jason. Out of everyone here, he is one of the kinder ones. Cassandra has her moments too, although she has this nasty habit of trying to tick Nikki and Damon off. You’ve met the two of them earlier, Nikki of course being the one who bit you earlier and Damon being the one who pulled her off of you.” She stopped walking at that moment to turn around and look at Gemma, her head tilting to the side as she as she spoke again. “Any questions yet, or should I just keep on talking? Or maybe you’ve had enough talk about the house.” It could be possible. As she had thought earlier, The house was pretty basic. It was the personalities of everyone else inside that was starting to seem like a better topic to explain. Although sometimes it was simply better for people to figure those things out themselves.

User Image

In XX the XX land XX of XX gods XX and XX monsters

I XX was XX an XX angel XX looking XX to XX get XX [********] XX hard

y o u x g o t x t h a t x m e d i c i n e x I x n e e d
                  Fame, XX Liquor, XX Love, XX Give XX it XX to XX me XX slowly

F u c k x Y e a h , x G i v e x i t x t o x m e

n o x o n e ' s x g o n n a x t a k e x m y x s o u l x a w a y
                  _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Most would find themselves upset over the idea of being forced to live elsewhere, Cori was different from those people. He understood the importance of adaptation and knew it would be in his best interests to adapt quickly. However, that was not the only reason for adapting quickly to the situation he found himself currently in. Back home, he was surrounded by the kind of people that one wouldn't want to bring home to meet their parents. He lived in a trailer park, people that sipped on tea and dined with the president did not live in trailer parks. The kind of people that lived in trailer parks were all lower class. People that solved most of their problems with a shotgun, slept with their cousins, dipped and spit in old Coca-Cola bottles, drove pick-up trucks, and picked up road kill off the road after flattening it with said truck. Sadly, the vampires here seemed to have more class than the people he once called neighbors.

One of the female vampires remarked that he would taste revolting and began to complain about his smoking habit. Stating that he was not to smoke in the house and how she would enforce punishment if the furniture began to smell like smoke. He rolled his eyes as she made her empty threat that he cared not of, he would like to see her try. From what he best understood, she now needed him. He was a refrigerator on legs and could care less if he tasted good or not. Her precious furniture would smell like smoke regardless of him smoking in the house or not. All he had to do was sit on a couch after smoking a cigarette, the smell would surely linger. The poor woman was uninformed, but that was not his problem. He didn't feel like educating her. He did wonder if he could get a vampire drunk by drinking alcohol before they fed from him.

Apparently, he called forth too much attention to himself for he soon found himself approached by yet another female. Once again, he was faced with a woman going on about rules of the house and the harmful effects of smoking. Through one ear and out the other. ”Thank you, I am pleased to know that I am not the only vegetarian here.” He did fret that they would try to force him to eat meat, it was comforting to know that he was not alone on that aspect. With the knowledge of there being another vegetarian, that alerted him to the fact that he would at least be fine on food here.

Hearing Cassandra speak to Gemma made him recall that family comment he heard earlier. She sounded like one of those girls that would comment about how they had a husband and kids when getting mugged and faced with a gun to their temple. ”Damn.. I should have tried the family comment to get out of here... Wait, my mother is a whore. What family? If one is to count all the men that could possibly be my father.... Yeah! I have a family! I need to get back to my trailer park and say hello to my neighbors. Did you know I live next to drug dealers? I guess I should consider them family. Wait.. Why the hell would I want to go back there? Living on food stamps!” He mocked the girl. He cared not that he revealed personal information, it meant absolutely nothing as of now. He would never see the people from back home and he doubt he would be missed.

Walking with Cass upstairs, he puffed on his cigarette without care to the stupid rules. ”I have lived in this town my whole life and went to the local elementary, middle, and high school. I usually hung out with the 'freaks and outcasts' although, I didn't always pay attention to them and don't remember most of them. I take it that you been here for a while... If you are from around here, you probably went to the same high school as me at some point. During my sophomore year, I went around the school one day in December, a week before Christmas break, handing out condoms in a Santa costume to girls and calling them 'Ho Ho Hoes.' Three days out of school suspension. Phone call home that my heroin-addicted neighbor answered since we didn't have a phone at my house and my mom listed their number.”

Tipsy Prophet

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                    Allison had been going through the house in an attempt to find any newcomers. She had wanted to make sure she had pictures of everyone. Although they had all shown up at the meeting, she still felt uncertain. There were a few times that she missed some fresh meat, and didn't find out about their presence until they were already dead! In her opinion, they looked so much nicer when they were alive. Even if they had died, she wouldn't hesitate in taking a picture of them.. she would just pretend as if they were sleeping. It was a tad morbid, but then.. she was a vampire. What was to be expected? With all the new scents in the house, Ally found it a tad difficult to pinpoint exactly where they were. As she neared the backdoor, she felt some wind entering into the house. Although the temperature didn't faze her, it did bring her attention towards the room. Moving closer, her eyes fell on a blonde girl with a camera. Who was she, and why was the door open? Perhaps she was a newcomer? She's definitely human.. Maybe the woman had been trying to escape! However, she didn't move, seemingly preoccupied with the device in her hands. The young vampire hadn't seen many with a camera, and that in itself, was enough to pique her interest.

As she moved closer, she found herself hiding from the eyes of the human. It was only then that her sapphire orbs landed on the vampire that was lingering nearby. "Oh Ethan.." she whispered to herself, slightly shaking her head. It seemed as if he had lured the poor girl inside. At that moment, she could only pity the newcomer. She certainly didn't know what she was walking into. If the door had been locked, she may have been able to escape the property unharmed. However, she was now tangled in a web that she wouldn't be able to get out of alive. Allison bit her lip, as she contemplated on what she should do. Maybe it would be in their best interest to alert Ashton? She wasn't sure how Ethan planned to approach the situation, but she didn't want to miss it! Knowing what she did of Ethan, it would certainly be interesting. He had a habit of being all over the place, and it was an always an amusing sight to see. As her curiosity got the best of her, the young vampire revealed herself to the female. She didn't want her leaving, so perhaps a friendly approach would keep her inside the house. "Hello.." she said shyly, a small smile lighting up her features. Rather than saying anything else, she simply pointed towards her camera. Hopefully the human would see that Allison was a fellow photographer, and be fooled into thinking that she had been there for pictures as well.

Assuming she had been friendly enough, Ally slowly approached the girl. Instead of stopping before her, she maneuvered around the human, and towards the exit. Closing the door, she made sure her actions of locking it were gone unseen. Looking back at the female, she smiled, "It's cold." Of course she was lying, but the expression on her face didn't falter. Moving up behind the girl, she managed to peak over her shoulder, her eyes latching onto the pictures the woman was looking at, "Those are nice.. How lovely to meet a kindred spirit." If they shared a hobby, perhaps Allison would be making a new friend. She could only hope the woman wasn't too defiant. She had kept a fair distance from the other humans, and now that she came closer to one, it was enough to make her mouth water. It was almost as if she didn't know of her hunger, and now a scrumptious pastry was being placed right in front of her. It was so very tempting.. how could she resist? Being the youngest of the group, one would think that Allison would be ripping her fangs into the girls throat. However, that was not the case. Her master had taught her the harsh lessons of not being patient, and they had followed her to this day. Instead, she felt a bit of embarrassment take over her, and took a step back. Biting her tongue, she quietly stood in front of the door. Although she was blocking the exit, it certainly didn't appear that way. "My name's Allison.." her tone was quiet when she introduced herself. Even as a vampire, she found herself being shy around new faces. It was almost sad. Shifting her attention to Ethan, she spoke up, "Is she yours?" Her voice was barely audible, and although it may not have reached the ears of the woman, she knew the vampire would hear her. If he had called dibs, she certainly didn't want to just steal the nice little meal. Perhaps they could share.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
i don't think you trust
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx in
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx my
SELF RIGHTOUS Suicide.
i CRY
when angels deserve to
DIE.
DRACOBJORNHOLD

Draco Bjorn Hold had only grunted when the other told the male that he wasn't able to up and take it anymore. Not planning to say anymore to the crazed vampire while he poked his bicep, Draco just waited for this feeding to be done with yet the vampire continued speaking. Well, I'm so happy that I amuse you sir, Draco said, keeping his green eyes on the wall instead of on the vamp that was in his room. Before the feeding could proceed, his question was answered and he'd figured it wouldn't be the greatest news. Figures, he thought to himself. Feeling hands on his shoulders, Draco had arched his neck just slightly. He knew the spot that Ethan would pick because it was the usual spot that most of the vampires in this household picked. He didn't know why they choose that spot and he wasn't going to question them on it either.

Once the feeding was done and at least one person in the room was filling satisfied, it wasn't long before Ethan was scooping around in places he shouldn't have. It hadn't hit Draco but when his eyes landed on his bag, he knew it wasn't long before Ethan was emptying it of it's content. Though, Draco couldn't move faster than the male to get it, it was pretty much a lose lose situation so Draco hadn't bothered as Ethan grabbed his backpack. It's call a backpack, I would rather you not go through- Too late, hearing the unzipping of his backpack, he only sighed. He was sure that all his writings and such would bore the male quickly. Thinking about it, he didn't mind if the other went through it now. Maybe he would leave the room much faster than he came in. Ethan started to speak once more before a scream was heard. From the sounds of it, he knew it was a female. It wasn't hard to figure that out.

"Let's go downstairs and see what's happening."

Uh, I'd rather- Too late once again. Being grabbed by the wrist and pulled from his humble bed, Draco had no choice but to follow that command as he followed Ethan like a little, lost puppy. Well, that puppy was soon let off it's leash once they reached the stairs and Ethan decided to ride the banister. Thank goodness, Ethan said quietly to himself as he stood at the top of the stairs. He could imagine a not so pretty ending if Ethan had decided to still drag Draco down the stairs while riding the banister. Looking down the stairs as Ethan disappeared, he only moved to sit on the top step. He wasn't a loner or anything... well, at first he wasn't. It seemed that moving here, he only really communicated with the humans that were trapped her like him. Well, he really didn't chat with them as well. He was always the talkative one when he was once free to roam the world but now, he didn't see himself traveling anytime soon.

It had been a few moments before Draco decided to get up and descend down the stairs. It seemed the moment he touched the ground, he heard a tapping from the back door. Staying in his position, he was sure it was just with all this going on, someone might have tapped against the wall or something. It seemed he wasn't the only one who had heard it since he seen one of the female vamps heading towards where the sound came from. Draco had been curious and even though his curiosity got him here in the first place, he decided to stalk behind the female and Ethan to also see what the sound was.

Hearing the female vamp speaking, Draco peeked around the corner and seen that a female had wondered into the house. Oh dear, there was pretty much no saving her from this situation. Deciding to not reveal himself, he did stay where he was to overhear the conversation.

[ooc] haha, i got him all sneaky and shizzzz. i didn't know what to post so ~ yeah. [/ooc]

HIDE THE SCARS TO FADE AWAY THE SHAKEUP. HIDE THE SCARS TO FADE AWAY THE SHAKEUP.
HIDE THE SCARS TO FADE AWAY THE SHAKEUP. HIDE THE SCARS TO FADE AWAY THE SHAKEUP.

Gracious Gaian

11,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

тнє ραтн тσ нєναη ℓєα∂ѕ тняσυgн мιℓєѕ σƒ ¢ℓσυ∂є∂ нєℓℓ
gєммα/ѕмιтн

☼G
emma nodded her head a little, following Lyla with a contemplative look. She was handling this surprisingly well, considering the recent events.Gemma was actually curious about the house. A little part of her was still going crazy, but her curious side couldn't help but take in the details. She was being cautious, but inquisitive. And honestly she was looking out for herself. She crossed her arms around herself, the chills from being in the presence of a real life vampire were getting the better of her. Gemma bit her lip as Lyla went on. It was quite a lot to take in. The chills turned to little quivers as Lyle spoke of vampires who liked to play with their food. One name sprung to mind. Nicolette. And then Lyla took the name right out of Gemma's mind. Gemma almost didn't listen to the next part as a wave of fear rushed over her. Gemma almost didn't hear Lyla's question.

☼"W
ho should I avoid? Where are the other humans? How on earth have you guys hidden this from the town? They think there was a murder here!" Gemma's words rocketed out of her mouth. She couldn't stop the questions from coming. She would give anything to fill the silence as Lyla looked at her with something dangerously close to pity in her eyes. Though the girl looked a few years older than Gemma, she had the mature eyes of someone Gemma felt she could trust. But the pity they held sparked Gemma's temper. "If I don't let you guys feed, what happens?" She asked in a dangerously low voice. She didn't ask out of fear, she asked because she needed to know. It was a obvious question, but there were too many answers. Would they leave her be? Kill her on the spot and feed anyways? The reporter in her could already see the headline. "Young writer, Gemma Smith, found dead in the woods. Her mangled body void of every last drop of blood." The writer in her painted gruesome pictures of how she could die here. Gemma's pessimistic side was taking over. But the moment that she realized what was happening she changed it. She turned her self pity into motivation. 'There has to be a way out of here. There just HAS to be.' She thought determinedly. Maybe Cass could help her? The girl seemed devious enough, after all she picked on Nicolette for fun. At this rate, Gemma could use all the help she could get.

Where I am: room upstairs
What I'm Wearing: x
Who I'm with: Lyla

((OoC: Cruddy post : ( Sorry!))

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
∂σηт ℓσσк вα¢к

Dedicated Poster

4,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
                      User Image

User Image

Her head snapped up at the sound of someone elses' voice. She wasn't sure whether she should be scared or just extremely cautious around this stranger. She lowered her eyes for a moment before noticing that she pointed to her camera. "Hello. Jinx tilted her head slightly, almost as if inquiring why the girl was there. She did realize that she, herself, did not belong in this house either. Blue eyes stayed focused on the girl as she manuevered herself around where Jinx currently stood.

A small 'Oh' sound escaped her lips as she realized she had left the door open. She hadn't thought that it was too cold outside. It was actually a comfortable temperature for Jinx, though if the girl preferred a closed door, who was she to stop her? "Kindred spirit? I take it your a photographer then? I was just wanting to get some pictures of the inside of the house for my college class. Studying to be a professional. Do you live here?"Jinx knew exactly how much trouble she would be in if she was caught trespassing on someone elses property.

Her eyes drifted back to her own camera before letting it hang at her throat. She figured she could be polite enough to not take pictures and pay attention, for now. Her fingers were itching to snap more pictures though. "I'm Annabelle, most people refer to me as Jinx though. A pleasure to meet you. "Something in the back of her mind was telling her to run. Her eyes and ears didn't see the danger so she pushed the thought to run in the back, where it wouldn't come back up. Little did she know that two more sets of eyes were watching her and listening to her conversation with this girl.

[Outfit]

Deathly Phantom

☨ Quiet as I watch you falling. You become the prey again. I can see your skin is crawling. ☨
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
☨ You're drowning, same old song and dance. Wake up my Darling, never stood a chance. ☨

Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪғᴇ, ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ sɪɢʜᴛs.
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴏғ Gᴏᴅ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ʟᴇғᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

tab It looked like the girl was starting to get pissed off from the tapping on the glass. Ethan clamped a hand over his mouth to quiet his laughter. As she came closer to the door he saw she seemed more annoyed than anything but once she stepped foot into the house she was breath taken. He watched as she started snapping pictures of everything and anything. It was hilarious how surprised people were when they first saw the house since many of them imagined it being old and dusty. Yes it was old, but it was fairly well kept. He just watched her for a minute and stifled his laughter. When he was finally going to go surprise her, none other than Allison came into the room and started talking to the girl. He should have known someone was going to come though he sort of wished she hadn't. The longer she spent with the new girl, the more hungry she looked though the new arrival didn't seem to notice. It was a safe bet to say that she probably hadn't dealt with vampires at any point in her life so not picking up the signs was understandable. His ears perked a bit when he heard Allison whisper if the girl was his. He hadn't really planned on feeding from her today, but since she was here now it was bound to happen sometime. "I was going to play with her a bit. Everyone here is a god damn stick in the mud." He whispered with a frown. Of course it was so quiet only Allison, or any other vampires that might be near, would be able to hear. If she was going to feed off the girl, he'd lose the chance to have some fun and mess around with some people. That chance was already wasted now since the girl knew someone else was in the house and he couldn't tell if she still thought it was haunted. He'd just have to find someone else to release his energy on, someone like...

tab Draco. The familiar scent of the human came closer and his eyes snapped to the male and he gave one of those childish smiles. "Have fun..." He grumbled to Allison before he bolted from his hiding spot to stand near Draco. The girl probably didn't see him but even if she did there was nothing she could do about it. "Hey Draco! What brings you over here? Hearing scary noises again?" He teased while poking Dracos' forehead. All he wanted to do right now was running around and have someone to run around with. Ethan mentally sighed as he forced himself to stay still for as long as possible. It was difficult considering his mind once again quickly began to wander. He wondered where Jason had taken Cami, she seemed like someone who would be fun to mess around with. Or what was happening with the other new humans. How soon would someone decide to feed from them? Where he left his cigarettes since the only thing he felt in his pocket was his lighter and a set of keys he had found one night in the woods. He remembered seeing Jason take Cami upstairs, presumably to she her her room. Maybe he could go find her and they could be rambunctious. Ashton didn't really seem to like how rowdy Ethan was but he didn't really care. Plus if he did leave he was sure Draco wouldn't mind. Go find Cami, that seemed like a great idea. "I gotta go. I'm going. Bye!" He said before speed walking away.

tab His first thought was to go where he saw her last, stairs. From there picking up the scents weren't as difficult. At least Jasons' since it was familiar to him already. Hopefully the two weren't too far apart. Ethan bounded up the stairs and through the hallway to Jason's room. Before swinging the door open he did a drum-roll knock from the top of the door, to about the door knob height, then back up to the top. "Hell-ooo!" He said cheerily as he looked from Jason to Cami. It didn't really occur to him that they might be having a family moment, especially since he never really paid attention to what was going on in a room before he entered. "I thought I'd come find you. There's nothing to do since we just had four new arrivals and they're all still settling down." He said mostly to Cami. "They all seem boring but you seem like fun!" Even as Ethan was talking he was starting to get side tracked by the things in Jason's room. Every now and again he'd look back their way to see what they said but most of his focus was elsewhere. He even began to move a few steps here and there before switching focal points and moving in a completely different direction.

Iᴛ's ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʟᴜᴇ. Wʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀsɴ'ᴛ ᴛʀᴜᴇ.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

[[Clothes xx vest couldn't get the vest pic into polyvore :/]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas