Welcome to Gaia! ::

visitors!

+1 1 100.0% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

User Image

In XX the XX land XX of XX gods XX and XX monsters

I XX was XX an XX angel XX looking XX to XX get XX [********] XX hard

y o u x g o t x t h a t x m e d i c i n e x I x n e e d
                  Fame, XX Liquor, XX Love, XX Give XX it XX to XX me XX slowly

F u c k x Y e a h , x G i v e x i t x t o x m e

n o x o n e ' s x g o n n a x t a k e x m y x s o u l x a w a y
                  _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cori found that he was filled with relief and satisfaction when he took that initial hit from his cigarette, his body craved nicotine greatly. He understood that it was an addiction and did constitute as a drug, but coffee was also considered a drug. Corporate Americans needed their coffee early in the morning to function without ripping someones' head off. Well, he needed his hourly nicotine fix to prevent him from blowing up on idiots and he loved the taste of tobacco. There was just something calming about holding a cigarette and taking drags. He once tried to quit, but found that he missed the action of taking the smoke in and blowing it back out. Smoking gave him an excuse to go outside at random hours of the day, made him feel more connected with Mother Nature. He found more chances to observe the beauty of the world around him, the clear blue skies, the dead brown grass around the trailer park that he called home, and the multi-colored leaves that fell from trees in the fall.

He stood in place for a few minutes, failing to take his leave off the property just yet. Pulling him from his observings, he found a beautiful blonde addressing him. "I'm not offended by any means. If anything, he seems like a real tool and he was correct. I did trespass. A real disappointment by the way. I was hoping the place was abandoned and a former crime scene. I wanted to find a gory sight to document in my sketch book." Cori closed his eyes and he took a deep drag from his cigarette, rolling the smoke around in his mouth before exhaling. He loved the exhilaration that filled him whenever he got buzzed from smoking, which was when he hadn't smoked in a while. "You seem alright. However, I was eager to leave the house as fast as I could. I couldn't stand being in their any longer. Seemed more like a high school reunion. Didn't know if people would start asking to braid one another's hair and paint nails. And, I don't want that Camille girl thinking I'm her knight in shining armor now. Rather feed her to a dragon. Just hate it when people cry..." He paused when realization hit him, he was being quite rude and rambling. "Sorry... That was quite rude." Despite apologizing, it didn't change anything. He still wanted to feel the crying girl to a fire breathing dragon or leave her up in a castle far away. Far from him, so he wouldn't be able to hear her cries.

He raised an eyebrow when the girl offered to supply him with cigarettes, red flags instantly raising in his mind. Smokers don't mind offering one or two cigarettes, but not too many to a complete stranger. He smirked at the sight of the woman extending her hand out and supplying him with her name. He shook her hand and dropped the attempts at behaving polite, "Caught you! I'm not the smartest person, but I'm not a complete fool. First, the snobby brunette inside seemed reluctant on me leaving. Trying to make it seem as if she needed my help on helping the crybaby into the kitchen. Now, you are trying to get me to go back into the house for food and drinks. The man you called Ashton wasn't pleased to see me enter his home, yet was making the same offers. Then, you dare offer a complete stranger cigarettes before his trip home and state a name all too familiar. Don't know where I recall you from, but from memory.. You were a b***h. Don't take it as an insult. I'm a b*****d. The point being... why are you soo resistant on the fact of me leaving? Couldn't have been pure coincidence that woman would lure me to a supposedly abandoned house where no one wants me to leave. However, since you are offering your name... My name is Cori." He could care less if the girl grew angry with him, he had no intentions of staying at the house. He knew something was up and planned on leaving once he got his answers.

To make matters worst, an annoying pink-haired girl decided to join their conversation outside. Her voice was grating on his ears, reminding him of nails running along a chalk board. He grew angry as the girl began to state that she couldn't allow him to leave and before he had the chance to object to her statement, he found the woman piercing fangs into another girl's neck. His eyes grew wide with astonishment, he thought such fables about vampires were just that. He figured they were all made up stories for Hollywood to make hit shows and films on to generate money. "If I find that woman from the alley, I'm shanking a b***h. Screw her being a woman. She was clearly in on this. I suppose it's pointless to run. You all will just chase me down and bring me back unconscious. How about we make a deal? I don't run, you don't kill me."

Questionable Prophet

User ImagexxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxx
sȶąɣ a ωɧɩɭҽ now, ʊɳɗɼҽss your ƈσɭσɼs
xxxXXXXxxxƈąʊsҽ they’re ɭɩҝҽ no σȶɧҽɼs, I’ve ever sҽҽɳ
xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxI could get ʊsҽɗ to your ƈσɱϸąɳɣ, Step ɩɳsɩɗҽ
xxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxAsk ɣσʊɼsҽɭғ now, ωɧҽɼҽ would you be ωɩȶɧσʊȶ
xxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxɗąɣs ɭɩҝҽ this, When you ғɩɳąɭɭɣ ƈσɭɭɩɗҽ,
xxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxx With the ɱσȶɩσɳs you can’t ɼҽsɩsȶ

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Lyla looked towards Aurora, her head giving a small nod as to the order that she had given her. Of course she’d follow that, and yet to the direction she gave to Jason and Cassandra she was sure they’re going to follow in their own way. It seemed as if the new human male that arrived didn’t really want to stay. She didn’t know whether or not Ashton was going to approve of that and was personally going to go out and grab the male himself. Although it seemed as if Cassandra was the one that was putting herself up to the task. In all honesty, the vampire thought it best, seeing that maybe one of the humans should be able to coax the male back into the house. At the moment though, she turned her thoughts to the task she had been given by Aurora, smiling at the young woman who said her name was Camille. She stopped walking towards the young woman as she soon requested that Jason be the one that shows her where a bathroom was. Personally Lyla saw no fault in this. After all, she thought it might be better to the people that she believed to be related in some way or another.

She gave Camille a small smile as she spoke to her. “I have absolutely no problem at all.” She said with a smile, soon turning to Jason and speaking to him as well. “Once you’ve shown her to the bathroom, make sure that you get yourself something to eat. And if Cami is hungry as well, you can go ahead and fix her a plate as well.” She hoped that Aurora didn’t mind this. She only thought it to be fair, and after all they did have to make it appear as if they were humans at the moment. If she was going to be cross with her, she just hoped the other woman would have waited until after Ashton made the likely decision to add the humans to the mansion. Which in all honesty, Lyla wouldn’t have minded. She thought of everyone her as part of a little family. She was about to go about her way and grab her sketch book and draw when the strong scent of blood hit her. She looked towards the door, a feeling of dread starting to hit her. Whatever was on the other side of the front door wasn’t going to be a good scene. She looked to the other vampire wondering if she had the scent as well.

Lyla brought her blue eyed gaze back towards the door as she started to near it, soon opening it and seeing the scene before her. So much for trying not to let the trespassers know that they were vampires. It looked as if there was a new girl there a well, one that Nicolette was currently attached to and starting to drain blood from the girl. She turned her head to the side, seeing Cassandra and the human male that were just watching the scene “Cassandra, please take the young man back into the mansion.” She said, her accent starting to come more prominent as worry started to fill her. Her attention soon turned to Nikki, hoping that she would at least listen to her. If not, that Damon would be somewhere near by to help her out. If she would listen to anyone, it’d be him. “Nicolette, you need to let go of the girl.” She said, staying in her spot. She really didn’t want to get any closer and possibly anger the younger vampire.

{ OoC: Hope you guys don't mind her coming out to join the party. }

Greedy Smoker

User Image

New humans, this would be an adventure and one that he was willing to help Nikkie with and that was scaring one of the humans who entered their property. Damon personally enjoyed to scare the s**t out of people and to get a rise out of them, be it fear or a pissed off demeanor. Now he held the hand of his mate and followed her to fulfill her antics. The woman turned to him and had instructed that she'd climb out the window and he was to meet her when she was done. With a nod he complied and made his way over to the foyer, now watching as Cassandra made her way outside, perhaps for a cigarette which wasn't odd in the least. For the time being, he didn't think anything of it and now that he heard a smaller voice with in the house he then began to wonder why Nikkie had wanted to avoid going towards the foyer. Climbing out the window was a dare devilish move and he didn't expect her to do such, but she did. For a while he waited in the foyer for the right moment, but it wasn't long before the strong scent of blood filled his senses.

"...s**t.. this is what happens when I leave her with a human." Now mind you, the male vampire wasn't mad at his mate, more so pleased with the fact that she took after how he was, and this was one of the reasons the two got a long well--- perhaps too well. Finally, he removed himself from the wall and noticed Lyla already making her way outside. Damon knew full well that the female wouldn't be able to calm his mate down, in fact, he would be the only one to remove her from the female. With that, he moved around Cassandra and Cori, then down to Nikkie who was currently feeding from a lithe female. He watched her for a moment before speaking "Nikkie, let her go, perhaps we should let her learn what she has discovered and maybe we should find you somebody else to feed from, yes? One of the older blood banks should subdue for the moment."

With that, the male placed his hands on Nikkie's shoulders and went to pry her off of the opposing female, now holding her in his arms. His hand moved to wipe the remaining blood from her lips, now leaning in towards her, now speaking in a hushed voice only for her ears. "I suppose right now isn't the appropriate moment to tell you that was rather amazing, but as I said, it wouldn't be appropriate. Let's head inside and find somebody else for you to feed on, yes?"

Gracious Gaian

11,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

тнє ραтн тσ нєναη ℓєα∂ѕ тняσυgн мιℓєѕ σƒ ¢ℓσυ∂є∂ нєℓℓ
gєммα/ѕмιтн

☼A
smile played on the light brunettes lips, Gemma loved getting a rise out of the little brat. But as the girl turned towards her, she took on a demonic look. Gone was the creepy childlike face and it was replaced with some malicious sadistic creep. Her voice was hushed as she continued to speak in an angry, almost evil tone to Gemma. Gemma's jaw hardened, determined to not show fear to the stranger. The little brat went on and on about how Gemma and the boy (whom she now remembered) were never going to leave the property. Gemma wanted to come up with a witty retort, but she stayed silent, anger building it her eyes. She wasn't afraid, that is she wasn't until the girl gave a fanged smile.

☼G
emma's blood ran cold. The girl had fangs! Everything slowed to a chilling speed, like that moment in a movie as the hero gets shot or something, and Gemma watched in horror as the girl leapt at her. The once childlike face contorted into a ferocious smile. Wether it took an hour or a second for the girl to complete her leap, Gemma would never know. The girl, Nicolette, odd moment to remember, locked her legs around Gemma's waist and sank her twin blade fangs deep into the poor human's neck. Gemma heard a scream, and realized it was her own. She saw fists hitting and clawing at Nicolette, those were Gemma's hands too. Gemma ripped at the girls hair and beat on her shoulders and back, thrashing underneath her as the pain in her neck grew white hot. "GET OFF ME!" She screamed over and over again. She could hear voices behind her own screams. And suddenly the weight of the pink haired girl was lifted away from Gemma.

☼G
emma shot off the ground, finding herself on her feet lightning fast. Her body hummed with adrenaline and fear. A talk dark man held Nicolette close to him, and towered over Gemma. Her eyes widened and she stumbled back, her hand finding her neck. When she felt the wetness, Gemma literally tripped over her own feet and landed smack on her a**. She wasn't screaming, she just sat there, wide eyed in fear. 'What in the ******** ********]' She screamed in her own head. She tried to speak the words, but they caught in her throat. Her eyes stung with questions. Or were those tears. She blinked a few times. 'No! You will NOT cry. Not now. Not here, don't you dare give that monstrous b***h the satisfaction.' She straightened her jaw again. Looking up in disbelief at the very creature her mother and father had denied all their lives. She wouldn't-- couldn't say it out loud. But her mothers voice rang in her ears. "Vampires, fairies, mermaids? Please silly girl, those things are about as real as the chances that you'll ever get published." In a fit of mad disbelief, Gemma almost laughed. At least she now had a chance of getting published.

☼T
hat thought vanished as she realized what Nicolette had said. And if the blood slowly trickling from Gemma's neck proved anything, it was that she stood no chance of defying the b***h. She was stuck here for the foreseeable future.

Where I am: Front steps of the mansion
What I'm Wearing: x
Who I'm with: Nicolette, Cori, Damon, Cass, Layla

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
∂σηт ℓσσк вα¢к

Greedy Smoker

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
        Don't know where I'm going
        Everybody's running, everybody's running
        Come back after all is broken
        Everything is burning, no one is returning
        Step back, step back, everybody step back, step back
        It's time to pick up the slack, the slack, you ought to know
        Save me from this wicked person I've become

User Image

Her eyes landed on him when he finally answered and while listening to him she couldn't help but agree with his statements----even if they were blunt. A light chuckle broke from her lips when he had mentioned what he was anticipating as to what the situation held. Cass raised her cigarette back up to her lips and shrugged, now allowing the smoke to swirl from her lips, something she enjoyed doing whilst she smoked. Raising her eyebrow she caught him already patching up his blunt comment, it was like he was worried he had come off rude. "No need to apologize or catch yourself upon stating something that is rather obvious.. It's like that here all the time, thus why I don't associate with the mass here.". It was true, too, she didn't associate with the majority who lived in the mansion, for a lot of them were idiots in her book. However, when she did associate with them, it usually ends up with somebody getting in trouble or their s**t messed with.

"At any rate, I'm glad you already think I'm alright, considering everybody else would like to disagree on that.". Now going back to what he had said about being told this place was haunted and abandoned she nodded slightly and took into consideration what those in town had thought. After almost five years of going missing she now realizes how the stories have evolved into one of mystery and interest for those with curiosity that got the best of them. But when he did take her hand and stated that he remembered her from somewhere and all he could recall is that she was a b***h. With that, she bursted into laughter, but it was more of a nervous move and immediately she hoped that he wasn't one of her punching bags back in high school. But when he stated his name it seemed vaguely familiar, but she couldn't place where she had met him. For the moment she pushed that thought off for later on now deciding to respond to his drawn out speech "Not offended at all, I've learned to accept that yes I am a b***h and I give you a lot of respect for admitting to being a b*****d. Anyhow, I was going to offer you two, but is a nice gesture a crime? At any rate, I'm assuming you're not use to hospitality, granted some of us are loony like Pinky and her lover, Damon.".

Speaking of Pinky, after she had made the game reference, the female made her way over to not only respond with a tactic but a death threat too; the scent of the other female's room lingered off of her, apparently. Cassandra chuckles in response to the girl's attempt to scare her "Perhaps I will faint, pinky but I'll use fire and will you burn in turn? At any rate, you can search your lovely room all you want but there is no proof that I had touched anything.". Soon after the female human, in which Nikkie had scared, soon spoke up with the same snarky remarks as Cassandra would have used at the moment. The blonde grinned in turn and found the two newbies in her presence were ones she would enjoy. Cori had potential for greatness in the household and would serve as one of the humans who weren't so....idiotic. As for the lovely brunette female, she would be just as successful and perhaps Cassandra would make an effort to befriend these two.

However, what happened next was unfortunate and it ruined her plan to coax Cori within the mansion. She sighed lightly as she watched Nikkie tear into the other female, now she was slightly annoyed and hoped she wouldn't be the blame for it later on. Before she could react Cori was the one to speak up, and at this, she looked up at the male and patted his shoulder (a habit she picked up and was a form of sympathy) "This is why I was trying to coax you back inside, because if you ran you'd be killed. I wouldn't do the deed but the other vampires would surely do that.". Upon saying this she noticed Lyla coming out to handle the said situation and now ordering her to do the obvious. Cass rolled her eyes and scoffed "I was already on it, Lyla.".

With that, she grabbed the other male's hand and tugged him in the direction to the house "Come on before Damon and Nikkie have a romantic moment after their "victorious deed" .". And speak of the devil, Damon then appeared to intervene.

Ouji_no_Ai's Waifu

Shameless Sex Symbol

13,825 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Married 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image

User ImageCʜᴏᴘ, ᴄʜᴏᴘ, ᴄʜᴏᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜᴘ. Iᴍᴀ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ.
Eᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴄᴀɴɴɪʙᴀʟ, sᴘɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴜᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀɴɪᴍᴀʟ.

icolette luer onde
Sʟɪᴄᴇ, sʟɪᴄᴇ, sʟɪᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜᴘ. Iᴍᴀ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ.
Cᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜᴘ, I'ʟʟ sʟɪᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪᴄᴇ, sᴇʀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜᴘ ᴀs ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀs ɪᴄᴇ
User Image
            tab Oh sweet mother of god this is good! was the first thought that pierced the vampires mind as the blood hit her tongue, it had been so long since she'd tasted someone different and it made her shiver all over as she kept her mouth locked on the girls neck, she had pulled her fangs out, in order not to tear the skin of the fighting female, but continued to drink. Soon, oh so very soon, she felt the girl hitting her, and pulling at her hair, all she did was simply reach up and wrap her fingers around the girls delicate wrists, squeezing lightly, not enough to break bones, but enough to tell the girl that she could break them. With just one twitch of her fingers the bones beneath would be shattered, and it would mean absolutely nothing to Nicolette. Moving her arms, taking the girls' with her, she pinned them on the ground above her head, to stop further struggling. She heard the girls screams and it made her shiver again, it was that point that she realized why Damon liked torturing the banks, or fleshlings, because it was just so.... fun! She'd have to remember this feeling for future reference.

tab Another voice filled her ears above the girls screaming, it was Lyla, requesting that nikkie let the girl go. The vampire let out a small whimper and hugged the girls body closer, refusing to move, she wanted the blood, needed it desperately, plus she wanted to teach the girl a lesson. Yes, she was playful and childlike, but she was also a deadly predator with a very short fuse. This would be a lesson well remembered; though Ashton wouldn't be too fond of her actions, not like she cared at this point in time. It wasn't too long before she heard Damon's voice, for a split second she wanted to just release the girl automatically before he scolded her, but she didn't, instead she made a noise that was a mix of a hiss, a grumble, and a whimper. It was when she felt his hands on her shoulders that she gave a mental sigh and released all contact, allowing him to pull her off, knowing that if she faught it, the girl would just get hurt much worse and she'd really be on someones badside and honestly she preferred it be Ashtons, instead of Damons. She was still looking at Gemma's neck longingly as Damon wiped the blood from her face, but once the girls hand raised to cover the wound she blinked and focused on him, just as he started talking, the words made her giggle a little bit and she pressed her forehead against his, "Je l'ai appris de la meilleure" She smiled sweetly, and without remembering that there were people around, she closed the distance between their faces, and placed a short but tender kiss on his lips, "Je voudrais aller dans notre chambre ...." she glanced toward Cassandra, "Je crois que j'ai été volé ... encore" in all honesty, she hadn't realized she'd been speaking in french until she truly thought about it, then smirked to herself.

tab She turned in Damon's arms and leaned against his chest, looking at Lyla, "If she's stupid enough to run... she won't get far" she said, smiling sweetly, somewhat back to her normal self, "Though I'm sure, as a reporter, she knows a bit of survival skill and has a bit of common sense enough to know that" she shrugged simply and looked to the boy, "You have a deal, you are protected here... for the most part" she shrugged, yes they would think her comment to be rather ignorant given the fact that they would be fed off of, but they were a lot safer in the mansion than anywhere else. If the clan hadn't done this system, well, they'd all be dead in the town anyways. She smiled at him, glared at Cassandra, ignored Gemma completely, and nodded to Lyla before grabbing Damon's hand and pulling him through the front door, completely forgetting about Camille. Though, as they passed Cassandra and the boy, Nikkie just smiled sweetly at her, the gears turning in her head. If something was missing, she would just pop Cassandra's head off and get it over with, then again Damon would probably stop her before she made it to the bedroom door. She pushed the thoughts from her mind and pushed the door open, looking around the area, she spotted Camille and moved to tilt her head down, so all the girl could see was hair, but it was too late, Cami turned, saw her face, and gasped Nikkie shot her a discreet glare, sure that Jason hadn't seen it, and scurried toward the stairs, after letting to of Damons hand, remembering that he didn't like contact in front of people. She took the stairs three at a time, easily, and headed straight for her bedroom door.

Translations::
            Je l'ai appris de la meilleure - I learned it from the best
            Je voudrais aller dans notre chambre .... - I would like to go to our room
            Je crois que j'ai été volé ... encore - I believe I've been robbed... again

OOC::// ... blah post is blah....

User ImageUser Image
Gᴜᴇss ᴡʜᴀᴛ, ʜᴏɴᴇʏ. I'ᴍ ᴀ ғʀᴇᴀᴋ.

Cᴀɴ'ᴛ ṥтоp мє ᴏɴᴄᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ṡтaятёd

Tʜᴇʏ ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴛɪɴ' ᴜs, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴍ ғᴀʙᴜʟᴏᴜs.

"Speech"
'Thoughts'

Smile C I E L's Pardner

Beloved Shapeshifter

User Image

User Image

Ashton couldn’t believe that all of this was happening so fast. It was so overwhelming all over again because, as the male human was trying to leave, Cassandra following him like the good little pet she was, he caught sent of a totally different female outside the home. The more he stood there, the more he was a bit irked by the fact that he definitely didn’t have order in his home. He soon took off towards the door, but not before overhearing Nicolette, ”I suppose this means the metaphorical cat is out of the metaphorical bag.” he said, seeming to materialize behind Lyla from no where. His arms were crossed over his chest, ”Nicolette, don’t threaten our new family.” he said to the pinkette, looking at the others, ”As asked before, let us all go back into the house. I will explain some things to you and the other girl.” he said, looking at the human male and the human girl Nicolette had found. He ushered them inside without paying attention to any objection, ”Living room please.” he said to them all before going to the foot of the stair, ”Everyone, gather in the living room please.” he called, being sure that everyone heard him before he returned there as well, giving people time to get there.

”You best start believing in the supernatural, my new friends.” he said, looking at the three of them, ”There are eight of us here without beating hearts, cold to the touch, and not a one of us are under a hundred years old. Most of us are between five and eight hundred years old.” he said, ”I am the leader of this coven, and thus the man of this house. No matter who tries to irk me, my word is law and final. Any one of these other humans can tell you that I look at myself as just as much of a monster as the three of you probably find every one of us being right now.” he said, ”They live here…a roof over their heads, food in their stomachs, and company. They aren’t mistreated, to my knowledge…though I must say I regrettably call them our food supply…blood supply.” he said, ”And the predicament I am stuck with now? Well, when the three of you stumbled upon my house, you sealed your fate. You have but two choices, and leaving is not one of them. You can stay here, be treated good, and always fed and such but supply us with your blood when it is needed, or you can die here, quickly and painlessly as possible.” he eyed some of the younger members of his coven. It was cruel to play with someone when they were going to be killed.

((So this is short and choppy. I can edit if needed, but I was afraid I would get too far behind considering I won't be on again until tomorrow night (though possibly morning for a few minutes) My girl will have to come tomorrow.))

User Image

Questionable Prophet

User ImagexxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxx
sȶąɣ a ωɧɩɭҽ now, ʊɳɗɼҽss your ƈσɭσɼs
xxxXXXXxxxƈąʊsҽ they’re ɭɩҝҽ no σȶɧҽɼs, I’ve ever sҽҽɳ
xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxI could get ʊsҽɗ to your ƈσɱϸąɳɣ, Step ɩɳsɩɗҽ
xxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxAsk ɣσʊɼsҽɭғ now, ωɧҽɼҽ would you be ωɩȶɧσʊȶ
xxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxɗąɣs ɭɩҝҽ this, When you ғɩɳąɭɭɣ ƈσɭɭɩɗҽ,
xxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxx With the ɱσȶɩσɳs you can’t ɼҽsɩsȶ

Nodding her head, the blonde vampire was glad to see that Cassandra had already been planning on taking the male guest back inside the mansion. She just only had to hope that the young man would simply cooperate and follow the blonde human inside. With that thought out of her way, she looked on towards the task at hand, which was to see if she could try and get Nikki to detach herself from the poor human being. Being closer to the smell of the fresh blood reminded her of just how hungry she was, although she did her best to push those thoughts aside. It would do no one any good if she herself had gone and latched herself to the human that Nikki was just feeding on. It was then that Damon appeared outside, making Lyla feel a bit more relaxed. She knew that if Nikki would listen to anyone it was him. She simply watched as the dark haired male coaxed his mate off of the brunette human, soon eventually pulling the pink haired vampire off of her.

She watched as the human moved away from the pair, probably still in shock over what had just happened. There was no doubt that she was absolutely terrified over what had happened. After all, she was just attacked and fed on by a vampire for the first time and unsuspectingly. Lyla turned her attention towards Nicolette, her head nodding as the younger vampire spoke. At least she had a good guess as to why the brunette woman was now out here. She did have a feeling thought that the young reporter wouldn’t run. Especially seeing as she was still bleeding from the bite on her neck. And even if she did, it was sure that she wouldn’t get far. Although Lyla was sure that she really wouldn’t give the brunette a reason to run, unless she looked terrifying to her for some odd reason. She pulled a soft smile on her face, being careful as to not show her teeth to her. Especially seeing as she was sure that with one look at them, she wouldn’t really trust her to begin with. The vampire then slowly moved closer to her soon moving to crouch beside her.

“It’s alright dear, I promise not to hurt you.” She began with, hoping that she would trust her words. “If it would help any better, but my name is Lyla. Do you mind sharing yours?” She kept her smile on her face as she extended a hand towards the young woman in offering to help her up. The first thing she had in mind was to go and clean her up. Maybe even give her a new shirt or something just in case some blood had gotten onto her shirt. As if that won’t drive hungry vampires crazy. “Why don’t you come with me and we can get your neck cleaned up. After that, I’m sure we can get you something to eat or drink. Unless Ashton wants to speak to you.” If she asked about the leader of the clan, she of course would explain that, but for now, she’ll just leave it at that. As if on cue, Ashton had come out and instructed everyone to the living room, not that she was sure that everyone would listen.

Lyla was just going to have to be disobedient this time seeing as she would rather take care of the young woman instead of have the others being tempted by the smell of her spilt blood. Before Ashton left, she looked to him and spoke “If you don’t mind, I’m actually going to take this young lady and get her cleaned up. If you would like, I can explain the mansion to her. If not, I’ll bring her to the library once we are done.” She said, her head nodding. After all, if she gained her trust, it might be best that way.

Gracious Gaian

11,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

тнє ραтн тσ нєναη ℓєα∂ѕ тняσυgн мιℓєѕ σƒ ¢ℓσυ∂є∂ нєℓℓ
gєммα/ѕмιтн

☼T
he creepy couple left. They could have melted into the night and Gemma wouldn't have noticed. Her eyes had long since trailed from them to the floor. There were soft footsteps approaching her, and she looked up to see a blonde slender girl. She was really beautiful. She had a almost sad smile on her face, like she was pitying Gemma. Gemma didn't cope well with pity. The girl spoke just as softly as her smile. She offered a name, Lyla, and extended a hand for help. Gemma hesitated, looking up at the stranger made Gemma almost comfortable. She seemed so sweet and serene. "Gemma." She offered her name lamely. She figured the girl looked so nice... And then she though about the pink haired attacker. She had looked so innocent, but one look at Gemma's neck could say she was anything but. Gemma, being the stubborn teen that she was, refused Lyla's help. She stood on her own, keeping her hand firmly on her neck. She wasn't ready to trust this... Va... She wasn't even ready to think the word.

☼L
yla, kind enough to forgive Gemma's refusal, offered to help her get cleaned up. And thats where Gemma broke. Tears welled in her eyes. She was frustrated, confused, and really regretting the whole stupid night. One single drop managed to escape her eyes as she nodded vigorously to Lyla, and she wiped it way with her free, non bloody hand. She was about to ask just who on earth Ashton was, but as the night proved, luck was on her side. Though Ashton presented himself in a quite intimidating manner, Gemma was really surprised when she felt no fear. It was confusing, but he didn't scare her. He seemed even more frustrated than she was. But as he continued to speak, she highly doubted anyone could match her Frustration. She was about to burst out and say something when the soft spoken Lyla said she wanted to take her and talk to her about the mansion. That calmed Gemma a little, but when she realised what had just calmed her She got angry.

☼Y
ou cant mean to just keep us here! We have lives! He probably has a family!" She exclaimed. She unconsciously didn't include herself in the whole family category. She hadn't had one in such a long time. She looked from Lyla to Ashton in disbelief. Her eyes were frantic, and she looked to the forest as if to run. But then thought better of it. If Nicolette wasn't the oldest in the house, she probably wasn't the strongest. Gemma had stood no chance against the petite b***h. Gemma sighed, frustrated, and gripped the strap of her bag. She took a step closer to Lyla, liking her soft spoken way than this new guy's demanding attitude.

Where I am: mansion
What I'm Wearing: x
Who I'm with: Lyla

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
∂σηт ℓσσк вα¢к

Deathly Phantom

☨ Quiet as I watch you falling. You become the prey again. I can see your skin is crawling. ☨
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
☨ You're drowning, same old song and dance. Wake up my Darling, never stood a chance. ☨

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪғᴇ, ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ sɪɢʜᴛs.
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴏғ Gᴏᴅ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ʟᴇғᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

tab Ethan smiled brightly when Draco gave up and woke up. He didn't even mind the other seemed rather forceful with his words but then again he didn't really care. Like a child he impatiently shifted from one foot to the other as Draco sat up in the bed. He couldn't help but laugh when the other commented about just taking it instead of being a bother. "Firstly, I was explicitly told to not just up and take it. And secondly, it wouldn't be the same if I just up and took it." He said poking a finger into the humans' bicep. What fun would it be without his weird antics? Plus it wasn't like there was an on/off switch to his behavior, it was just him and it didn't look like that was going to change any time soon. "You know, you're real funny sometimes." He continued giving Draco a nudge with his elbow and an energetic smile. It was clear Draco just wanted to get this over with, which made Ethan a little sad but he didn't mind much. The lucky spot, that was always good. The sweetest spot was the soft spot in the neck between some o the muscles, at least for him. It was his favorite. "This won't even take a minute." He said with a grin plastered to his face. It wouldn't take long since he wasn't terribly hungry but he was excited now since he let him go to the sweet spot. He was about to go in when Draco asked another question. He thought about it for about a split second before shrugging. "I don't know. I haven't been around that long, plus I'm not always 'in the loop' ya know? The only downside to being new." "long" was relative. True he had been at the house ten or so years but when you were over three hundred and never slept it all seemed like one big day. As promised Ethan made the event swift. His hands were on both of Draco's shoulders to keep him still. He pulled the blood from the others' system and it's taste was pure joy and happiness. It quickly spread through his body before he did withdraw from the body.

tab It was satisfying to say the least, though in all reality it was much more than that. Happy with how things turned out -Mostly that he was fed and Draco wasn't dead- he wiped his mouth clean and took a step back from the bed with a some what delusional smile on his face. Pure bliss. But that didn't last long, soon he was getting distracted by the things laying around in Dracos' room. "What's that!" Ethan pointed out before walking straight over to a backpack that was laying on the floor. He obviously knew it was a back pack but he wanted to know what was in it. Not too surprisingly he hadn't spent much time in Dracos' room and now wanted to explore it a little. Ethan picked up the backpack and unzipped it. Inside was notebooks, pens, pencils, some paper with scribbles on it; it was kind of disappointing. But what could he expect to find? Draco had always seemed like the silent, almost brooding type. It would be highly unlikely for Ethan to find something he considered 'fun' but he could always hope. "What are these for? Do you draw or wr-" Before he could finish he could hear a girlish scream coming from somewhere not too far off. He knew there were people downstairs and remembered Ashton had told him to stay upstairs for awhile. Whatever, it didn't sound like anyone had actually listened anyways. "Let's go downstairs and see what's happening." He said pretty much forgetting about the backpack and dropping it back to the floor. It seemed like something interesting was going on downstairs and he wanted to be a part of it.

tab Ethan didn't give Draco much time to respond, and if he didn't want to go that was just too bad. He grabbed the other's wrist and dragged him out of bed and out the door, heading for the stairs. As he hit the top of the stairs he heard Ashton call up for everyone to come down and he didn't sound exactly happy. "Maybe we should go back he doesn't sound too thrilled..." Ethan said trailing off. But then he almost immediately started down the stairs half riding the banister rail. He had let go of Draco near the top since it would throw him off balance to be riding a railing and holding onto a human at the same time. "I'm here!" He announced as his feet hit the floor at the bottom of the stairs. It looked like everyone had gathered in the living room and Ashton was about to share so he stood behind one of the humans a few feet back. Sitting still was not an option and at least if he was standing he could move a little more freely. Looking around he noticed three new humans who looked like a mix between scared, horrified, and confused. Ashton went over the usual stay here and live, or die no leaving speech which Ethan considered tedious since he thought it was pretty obvious at this point since there was no way they could trust any of them to leave without revealing their secret. He kept looking off around the room and the things that decorated the walls and furniture. He always loved how their house looked but it was too 'upper class' for his liking. He would have decorated it to be more fun but that would never be up to him, being able to decorate his own room was good enough.

Iᴛ's ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʟᴜᴇ. Wʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀsɴ'ᴛ ᴛʀᴜᴇ.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

[[Clothes xx vest couldn't get the vest pic into polyvore :/]]
User Image

In XX the XX land XX of XX gods XX and XX monsters

I XX was XX an XX angel XX looking XX to XX get XX [********] XX hard

y o u x g o t x t h a t x m e d i c i n e x I x n e e d
                  Fame, XX Liquor, XX Love, XX Give XX it XX to XX me XX slowly

F u c k x Y e a h , x G i v e x i t x t o x m e

n o x o n e ' s x g o n n a x t a k e x m y x s o u l x a w a y
                  _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

'My mother gets in her first stable relationship, I lose my job, witness my neighbor blow her husband's brain out, and now find myself stuck in a house with vampires. I doubt they will let me leave, taking into account of what I now know. At least I upgraded from the trailer park... if one considers this an upgrade. ...I suppose I'll take vampires over strung out neighbors checking the bushes, convinced they stashed their drugs there.' He thought to himself as he walked back into the house that he wanted out of so bad earlier. There was much to think about and he knew that he had to watch himself, survival was essential. Although, he was glad that he thought quickly and made a deal with one of the vampires. He simply hoped that they were ones that kept deals, despite the fact that they were going to force him back into the home anyhow. The deal was blindly made to trick those that had some sense of honor into protecting him for the time being. The pink-haired vampire seemed relatively stupid and childish, that was the one that he would need to manipulate to live.

The elder explained the circumstances, making him fully aware of the situation that he now found himself in. Be the vampire's fodder or die. If he was going to be stuck in such a situation, he might as well make things easier on himself and see if he could get away with a few demands. "Let me get this straight, if we play fodder to you.. We will be treated and fed well? I only have two demands. The first demand, I'm a vegetarian. Therefore, I request pasta, breads, yogurt, fruits, and vegetables. I don't eat meat of any kind, including fish. Second, I'm a smoker. I take it that you won't be happy with me leaving for the store to obtain cigarettes. Too much of a risk that I will run or tell someone in town. Therefore, supply my cigarettes. If I have food and cigarettes, I won't attempt to escape." Many would find it to be foolish to make demands to those that held your life in their hands, but they just revealed that they truthfully needed them. The house was old and perfect material to catch on fire. Even if they decided to kill him, he would easily be able to start a fire in time and make life all that much harder on the vampires.

He recalled a earlier statement that the girl bitten had stated before issued away, about him having a family. He doubted his mother would miss him and he wouldn't necessarily miss her. He liked his freedom, but he might as well make the best out of a sour situation. He would use the girl to insure his family, play the dynamics of the situation to his favor. Cori was sure that she would continue to put up a fight. If he stirred her on, they would focus most of their attention on her and ignore him for the most part. He wouldn't have to deal with them aside from getting bitten from time to time, the blonde from earlier was surely one of their blood banks. She seemed to be in good health, so perhaps, it wouldn't be too bad.

Lighting a cigarette, he dared the vampires to say something as he took a long drag from the cancerous stick. "After all that happened, I don't think you would be all too eager to allow me outside and I think I need a cigarette after all the drama." Pausing, he chose his next words and tried to keep hidden a smirk. "It is too much to take in and I need a cig to calm my nerves you know." Approaching the blonde female, he smirked at the girl that introduced herself as Cass to him. "How about you give me a tour and see if you recognize me at all from school? Or... Any trailer parks."

Dedicated Poster

4,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
                      User Image

User Image

The house was gorgeous and looked as if it should have been collapsed years ago. Snapping a picture of the grand mansion, a smile slipped onto her lips as she focused on the beauty of the old building. Someone had to be coming around and taking care of it for it to still be this good looking. Even from the distance she stood at she could tell that it wasn't supposed to be up still. Though, she didn't have an inkling as to what it would look like on the inside. She bet it would look even better inside, the pictures would be perfect for her photography class. Something about the mansion kept tugging at her mind. Finally giving in, she racked her mind for what it was that the locals were always saying about this mansion.

"Ooooh..."Jinx lowered her eyes as the realization finally hit her. Slowly flipping through the pictures she had gotten so far, Jinx wondered if not going inside was worth it. She now understood why everyone in her class thought she was crazy when she announced that she would be doing her picture project on the old mansion nearby. It was the same mansion that people tended to disappear at. If she didn't show up with the pictures, she would be a laughing stock, but if she got the pictures she may not be able to get them back to class. Frowning, she bit her lip contemplating if she really wanted to buy into the old myths of this place or not.

Looking up at the mansion, Jinx made up her mind at that moment, myths were just that, myths. There was no evidence to prove that the people who went in never came out. Just because no one saw them didn't mean they didn't return to their normal lives, or hadn't used the mansion as a way to escape their past. She needed those pictures for her project and was determined to get them. Running a hand through her blond hair, she dropped her camera so that it solely hung around her neck as she scooped up her messenger bag. Setting her sights on the mansion she began to close the distance between her and the back door. She wasn't sure how she had come out to be at the back of the mansion, but she thought it looked just as good as the front of the mansion did.

Once she was close enough to the back door, she lightly tapped her nails on the old door, a smile playing on her lips. Running her fingers over the door, she tilted her head to the side, wondering how long it had been since someone had lived in this place. Maybe once she was a big bad photographer raking in the cash she would see about buying the place and restoring it to its former glory. Stepping back a little bit Jinx snapped a picture of the door, and then one of the nearby windows. Turning around, she faced the backyard and snapped a picture of it to. Allowing herself a moment, she tilted her head again and wondered, once again, who the last person was to own this land. Whoever it was must have descendants who still came and took care of land. She knew she should be hurrying up and getting her pictures before someone showed up. Looking over her pictures again, she knew she would have to do some editing to get the pictures to look decent. She was stupid for wanting to get pictures at night. Some of these would possible never turn out the way she wanted them to.

[OffOnCounting: Crappy first post, I apologize. ]

Timid Bear

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
Sullen Wonderland
User Image

User Image
                                                                                  α υ я σ я αxxxк α т я ι η α xxxρ α т я σ v α
                                                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

T H ExxU G L YxxT H I N G SxxIxxD OxxF O RxxB E A U T Y

Aurora had dropped everything to follow in suit of her mate, her heels clicked urgently as she swept into the living room, collapsing elegantly into a comfortable leather armchair. Her dress pooled around her and her bare legs crossed on over the other in front of her. She laid one hand over the arm of the chair and the other came to rest in her lap. Her outfit for today was as all her outfits where girly, she had never owned a pair of jeans or shorts and never did she plan to. She listened to Ashton speak with wide brown eyes, so they where going to be able to feed on them?

She cast her eyes around the room, as if she where searching out who would make a good first meal. Her eyes settled on the boy who smelt like smoke, not because in anyway was she interested on feeding on him but more so because he was speaking. Making demands of bread and pasta. A Vegetarian?! She laughed out loud this time. "You my dear, are going to taste revolting." It wasn't a joke and she knew that. She stood dusting off her dress. "Humans are not allowed to smoke here, nor are vampires, at least not indoors" Her eyes cast to looked around the room at the others with narrowed eyes, using the moment to underhandedly discipline the rest of them before she crossed the room to sit back down. Her legs crossing again. "Some of this furniture is a few hundred years old, the drapes are closer to three hundred if I catch any of it smelling of smoke I will personally take it upon myself to thoroughly discipline all of you no matter who is to blame." Though she knew this was an empty threat, she had given up on that after she realised she never really had the energy to discipline anyone.

She was distracted for a moment by how overwhelmed the usually collect elder seemed to be. When he finished speaking and people began to dissipate she stood sweeping over to him in a smooth and fast movement, one that would have been impossible had she not been a vampire. She was stood less than a foot away from him, concern meshing with her usually emotionless features. "Is everything okay?" As she spoke she found her arm reaching to touch his in a gesture of warmth and after a second she dropped it again as if the action was inappropriate for the time.

{{edited!}}

I FxxY O UxxC O U L D xxS E E xxT H ExxR E A L xxM ExxT H E NxxM A Y B ExxB E A U T YxxW O U L D N TxxB ExxS OxxC R U E L

Smile C I E L's Pardner

Beloved Shapeshifter

User Image

User Image
                                                    ”Unfortunately, they can.” a very bored and mellow voice spoke from a blonde girl who had just entered the living room. She hadn’t been present during the whole episode of these new humans finding themselves among the vampires mostly because not a one of those who kept her here had requested to drink from her tonight, and thus she had found herself emerged in her painting. In a house like this one the subjects to paint were many and she quite enjoyed doing it. Ashton was kind enough to give her the supplies because what he had told them was correct, anything they require will be given to them in exchange for a bit of blood. Ambrosia knew that many of those who had been here as long, if not longer than she had really had no place to go in the first place, as the new male seemed like he didn’t either.

Ambrosia was no exception to this. She didn’t really have any money to her name or any way to keep herself alive. It was a welcomed relief, in all actuality, to be promised a roof over her head and food in her stomach, ”I’m sure that Ashton doesn’t wish to be so demanding, surely you all can see the pain in his eyes. I noticed when I first came here how unlike a vampire he truly was.” her eyes met the elder’s, and his own met her’s. Ambrosia had come to this mansion to get an idea for paintings, only to be captured there. The older vampires were much more accommodating than the younger ones. What she had found out though, was that Ashton Marcus McMillion was standing before her….he was her ancestor. Some great great…however many greats…uncle.

”You cannot blame them though, for only giving you two choices. They are trying to protect their family, after all.” Ambrosia knew it was a scary thought at first, living in a home full of vampires, but she wasn’t sure if she could really blame them. She looked over the others as people started to disperse. There still seemed to be so many demands and threats. It really did surprise her that things could run so smoothly, but Ashton somehow commanded order, though didn’t enjoy being so harsh. Maybe she would know why he seems to have so much humanity left when he had to have been a vampire for at least seven hundred years if she had done her math right when it comes to when he was said to have died in the war he had died in.

There was a light tap on the door then, and Ambrosia looked up. If she could hear it, then she was sure that the vampires could hear it even more clear. She watched as Ashton rubbed his brow before he smiled at his mate, nodding at the question Aurora had asked. Ambrosia was smart enough not to rise and answer the door. ”Nobody, and I mean nobody, go outside. Don’t make noises that a human could hear from outside…don’t even go near a window.” came Ashton’s voice. Of course, if the human outside didn’t know there was anyone inside, there would be no reason to force another human to choose between their life and their freedom. ”Show our guests where they will be staying.” he said to the remainder of them. Ambrosia watched as he did go upstairs, though probably to watch the person who was on their land.

Ambrosia rose up as well, looking at the new male who was with Cassandra, ”I am sure Cass can show you a balcony where you can be sure not to harm anyone’s body but your own.” she said. She wasn’t a fan of cigarettes. They made everything stink and it’s an odor you can never truly get out of anything. She turned to whoever was left, ”I am going to make food for we humans. If there are any special requests, let me know…and I mean besides vegetarian…I’m a vegetarian myself as well.” she said, thus they already had food that a vegetarian could eat with no problem.

((finally an Ambrosia post!!))

Greedy Smoker

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
        Don't know where I'm going
        Everybody's running, everybody's running
        Come back after all is broken
        Everything is burning, no one is returning
        Step back, step back, everybody step back, step back
        It's time to pick up the slack, the slack, you ought to know
        Save me from this wicked person I've become

User Image

Pinky seemed to have thought that by talking in French it would stray her from knowing what the woman was talking about but it was obvious when she glanced her way whilst she spoke to Damon. A light sigh passed her lips and she waved in her general direction, making sure that Pinky knew that she was aware of what was going on. Nikkie would eventually find that her candy was missing, and it would be another fight. Honestly, the woman craved a fight from the pinkette, knowing that it was always entertaining. Before they headed inside, she received a glare from the woman, it was something she was completely use to. Her and Nikkie were often known to get into fights and it wasn't uncommon to walk into a room to find both of them with their hands around each other's necks. However, not long after the blonde had raised her hand to give a smartassed wave, Ashton had come out and instructed that they'd all move into the house for a small meeting. Well this was great, what kind of speech would he hold for everybody?

Perhaps it was another one of those "I thought I told you and now look at what you guys did!". In all honesty, she didn't want to hear a long drawn out speech from the elder male, it was rather boring and perhaps irritating. With that, she followed Cori back into the house and whilst the small meeting went on, Cass leaned against the entry-way, now listing in on what Ashton had to say. It wasn't as bad as she thought, it was more of a "Well now you're in our house, you're now family.". Cassandra knew that the words he spoke actually meant "You're now our personal walking refrigerators." As she thought this up, Ashton then had stated what she knew was the truth and with that, she smiled and crossed her arms over her chest, now putting all of her weight on her hip against the door way. The woman flickered her eyes towards Gemma's remark on the whole subject of staying here and the fact that they had families---- meaning Gemma and Cori. "We all have families, Gemma, and it's a risk if we let you guys go crawling back to them because you'll most likely slip what went on here and what inhabits here. So just suck it up and stop bitching about it.".

That, perhaps, was rather rude of her but Cassandra didn't care, if she was going to be here she would have to grow a back bone. Shortly after a voice rang, one that was rather deep and purposed some kind of excitement. Cassandra looked behind her and noticed it was just Ethan, the vampire, in which, never purposed any problems for her. However, she did five him s**t from time to time just because she wouldn't let him off of her "to irritate" list. Her eyes turned back towards Cori now as he approached her with a lit cigarette. With that she plucked the cancerous stick from his lips , then she drew in the smoke and began to play with the smoke as she exhaled "By all means, you do deserve a cigarette, some of this is unneeded---- at any rate, I have to grab some more from upstairs, I think I have one more pack left.. Either way, she intended on smoking after she left the room, and she wasn't going to listen to Ashton's orders which were completely clear----Hell, his mate had been the one to cosign with him and it was rather irritating to say the least.

Handing the cigarette back, she nodded and moved away from the door frame now ready to get a move on "Sure, let's do that because now it's starting to bother me, since I vaguely remember you, and it's going to bug the s**t out of me if I don't remember.". Just as she was about to lead him upstairs she heard Ambrosa mention the balcony, which she often neglected for reasons that she rather not mention to people. . With that, she took his hand and began to lead him up the stairs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff