visitors!

+1 1 100.0% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Smile C I E L's Pardner

Beloved Shapeshifter

User Image

User Image

Either his dear mate had not heard him tell them not to go downstairs or she had just chosen to disobey his direct order, for not long after he had arrived in the foyer, she did as well. He was about to speak to her and the male who had just entered their home as well, when it sounded as if someone or something literally threw themselves against the door. It was in a flash that his mate was outside to help whoever it was, or maybe not exactly help, that would be exaggerating a bit. Ashton sighed. Now there would be two new humans who they would have to keep prisoner in order to keep their existence a secret from the world. He was sure to keep an eye on Aurora, making sure she didn’t go a bit crazy being so near two humans who had yet to be bitten at all. From how this male acted, he did not yet know that they were vampires. Ashton didn’t want him to run, or try to fight. It would just take up so much time if he did, ”Nevermind that now.” he said to the male when he said he would leave after he helped the girl, ”Aurora, help the girl to the living room. Cassandra is in there as well, and show the male there too, and get the girl a glass of water.” he said, ”I have something else to tend to.”

He glared at Cassandra when she entered, ”Did you think I was joking when I told you not to move?” he asked. When he turned to go upstairs, he saw Jason trying to come down as well. The blonde-headed boy seemed to be shocked at what he saw. Ashton rubbed his head, looking between the two, ”Since when do I not have order in this house? Do none of you know how to follow orders? Even if it’s for your own good?” he asked, going around Jason and upstairs after he made sure everything would be alright downstairs with their new arrivals.

He did hope that Cassandra kept her mouth shut as well. The male made his way back upstairs, ”Alright everyone.” he said in passing each of their rooms, ”We have company…you may go downstairs as normal as long as you do not talk about what we are, or show any signs of we being vampires.” he said. He would let the two think about their freedom and enjoy it for a few hours before they would find out that, for the safety of his coven, he could not allow them to leave and live. He returned downstairs, taking a seat, ”I am sure we can get you two anything you require…as you can easily see this home is not abandoned or haunted. We just do not go out very often.” he said with a bit of a nod to himself.

He heard something going on outside though, as if someone was rummaging around. He looked at the girl, ”Were you possibly followed?” he asked her, but rose to his feet anyway. No matter what was going on outside, it was something he needed to tend to. The girl had been hysterical and thus those who had been chasing her probably deserved what was coming to them. It would be his perfect chance to feed without hurting anyone as well. He left the home in quite a quick way, finding the trespassers and disposing of them in the way any vampire would, being sure that he wiped his face and teeth clean of blood before he returned to the home, ”You shouldn’t have any more problems. I simply requested they leave this private property.” he said, the vampires and the humans who had been living there would know it was a lie, but they didn’t need to tell these two humans that. Ashton was quite a bit more alert but less on edge after feeding from that body, and he felt better because of it. He looked around the room at those there. Everything still looked in order, then again, he had only been gone about two minutes.

User Image

Questionable Prophet

User ImagexxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxx
sȶąɣ a ωɧɩɭҽ now, ʊɳɗɼҽss your ƈσɭσɼs
xxxXXXXxxxƈąʊsҽ they’re ɭɩҝҽ no σȶɧҽɼs, I’ve ever sҽҽɳ
xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxI could get ʊsҽɗ to your ƈσɱϸąɳɣ, Step ɩɳsɩɗҽ
xxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxAsk ɣσʊɼsҽɭғ now, ωɧҽɼҽ would you be ωɩȶɧσʊȶ
xxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxɗąɣs ɭɩҝҽ this, When you ғɩɳąɭɭɣ ƈσɭɭɩɗҽ,
xxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxx With the ɱσȶɩσɳs you can’t ɼҽsɩsȶ

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

The vampire watched as Jason moved from his position on the bed and towards the window. Her belief was that he was just as curious as to what was going on downstairs as he was. Although Ashton had given them an order and she was pretty sure that it should be followed. Especially seeing as she never tried to do anything to get on the male’s bad side. The offence would have been a small one though, so there would just probably be a stern talking to. Yet from the sound of the voices that were coming from the foyer, it seemed as if no one was listening. Lyla watched from where she sat as the young man moved from the window to the doorway, saying that the two should just head down to the kitchen anyways, seeing as he needed to eat. It seemed like a good idea, that and she could just tell Ashton that it seemed wise to feed Jason as soon as possible. That and the order was given before the second was.

She felt as if she had sat down too long, seeing as the blonde male was now out of sight. Lyla quickly moved to her feet and started to make her way out of the room. “Guess he’s right about that…Right behind you Jason.” She said, soon starting to hurry her pace. Her mind was tossing ideas around when she noticed that Jason had already made it down the stairs and was already confronting one of the newcomers. Her head tilted to the side a bit, it seemed as if he had known the girl, but from what. It was then that Ashton had given the orders for Aurora to take their unexpected guests into the living room. She then moved to duck into one of the nearby rooms, seeing that Ashton wasn’t going to be pleased that someone had disobeyed him. When he passed by Jason, she could just hear the unamused tone to his voice. It wasn’t until he passed by and gave everyone the heads up of what was going on did she make her way down the stairs.

She paused where the young man stood on the steps, placing her hand gently on his shoulder and giving him a small smile. “We should continue on to the kitchen and get you fed.” she softly said, nodding her head slightly before continuing. “I’m sure that you’ll be able to talk to her once Ashton is done talking to the both of them. Maybe while your cooking, you can tell me a little bit about Camille. That's what you said her name was, right? ” It was the best she could do at the moment. Lyla knew she couldn’t promise such things, but leaving a prospect of possibly getting to see the young woman again didn't seem that bad. It also kind of depended on if their leader was going to keep the new guests at the mansion or not. She then looked towards Aurora and bowed her head slightly before letting her friendly smile grow slightly. “If you would like, I could get the young girl a glass of water. Jason and I are on our way to get something to eat anyways so it won’t be too much of a hassle.” It seemed all quite logical to her. Lyla just had to wonder if the other vampire would agree to let her do the task. After all, she was just trying to help a little bit. The blonde vampire soon started to make her way from the stairs and walk in the direction of the kitchen, pausing at the one doorway for an answer and to see if Jason would follow after her.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
User Image

In XX the XX land XX of XX gods XX and XX monsters

I XX was XX an XX angel XX looking XX to XX get XX [********] XX hard

y o u x g o t x t h a t x m e d i c i n e x I x n e e d
                  Fame, XX Liquor, XX Love, XX Give XX it XX to XX me XX slowly

F u c k x Y e a h , x G i v e x i t x t o x m e

n o x o n e ' s x g o n n a x t a k e x m y x s o u l x a w a y
                  _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

'Lying b***h! The house is haunted and abandoned.... Bet she is laughing her a** off right now.' Cori found that he was angered by the situation and the woman that lured him here. He got accused of trespassing and now had a tearful girl all cuddled up against him. In all honesty, Cori could not find it in himself to truly care for the stranger that was currently soaking his shirt with her tears. He simply suffered from a problem that he liked to call 'Crying Syndrome', he didn't care for the sight of others crying before him and always felt a strong need to help them. He stared down at the girl in disbelief when she suddenly stopped crying and began to thank him as if he were her knight in shining armor. Now that she was no longer crying, he was about tempted to push her out of his arms. However, he remained the proper gentlemen and continued to allow her to have his arm around her. He just hoped that she wouldn't be another one of those delusional girls that tried to coax him into being her boyfriend, all just because he helped her during her time of need. There were too many incidents in his life of girls doing just that, thinking him to be their knight in shining armor and trying to make it a life-long job for him. Personally, he rather be food for the worms than be some girl's hero 24/7. "Yeah... No problem. Glad that you are feeling better." He found the situation to be entirely awkward, not really knowing how to handle it.

Soon enough, more people decided to join the party by the front door. A pierced boy seemed to recognize the girl that he currently had in his arms, 'Great... I find myself in the midst of a high school reunion. I need to get the hell out of here before they all want to start doing each other's nails and braid hair.' Cori thought to himself. He knew when he didn't belong somewhere and knew it was about time to take his leave. Additionally, he really didn't want to stay much longer and gain a headache in the process.

The owner of the house addressed him once more, seemingly playing the role of a good host. "I don't need anything and I should really leave right about now. I am sorry for intruding and trespassing into your lovely home. I just think you should know that a woman in town seems to be luring people to your home. Once more, I apologize. Hope you all have a nice day." With that said, he started to head to the front door to leave. He already had it all planned, once outside he intended on lighting a cigarette and never stepping foot near the mansion ever again. He would just stick to exploring and sketching pictures of cemeteries. Screw checking out seemingly abandoned houses, he was not going to go through all of this all over again.

Timid Bear

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

User Image
                                                                                  α υ я σ я αxxxк α т я ι η α xxxρ α т я σ v α
                                                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

T H ExxU G L YxxT H I N G SxxIxxD OxxF O RxxB E A U T Y

Her eyes flickered quickly from where she was stood above the boy and girl who were embracing each other. She looked up at her mate nervously, aware that he was clearly disappointed but unsure of why. Her expression was questioning but submissive. She nodded at his words and watched him turn away. Then Cassandra entered and spoke in a manner was completely out of turn. Though choosing to ignore her instead of snapping, she turned back to the girl looking to help her up again as per Ashton's request though she would have offered despite this. It was Jason who surprised her next, feeling slightly bad for her mate as he'd clearly given orders which it appeared a small handful of the residents had listened to, she heard the boy speak a female name and the look on his face was odd, almost like horror mixed with recognition.

Aurora would have helped the girl by herself if it wasn't for the boy, she grabbed his arm before he could leave touching it was strange, it was like she could feel the blood pulsing in his veins. It her ears caught Lylas offer and looked to the girl with a smile and a brief nod before turning back to the boy. "Stay for a moment? Just help my friend get this girl into our kitchen? She doesn't look very sure on her feet and well... You look strong enough to hold her" the comment was rash and laced with flattery but she knew she needed to keep the boy inside the house, because it was much easier to have humans believe that the house was haunted and not inhabited. She looked down at the human girl. "Come on sweetheart, we'll help you up and get you something to drink and my friend Lyla show you where the bathroom is if you'd like to freshen up?" her voice was soft as she offered the girl a gentle smile before bending down to help her up. These were all the motherly instincts the brunette would never get to apply to an actual child. She looked up at the boy, "Please?"

Ashton returned and she looked up, the smell of fresh blood was something that the humans would not have been able to smell or see upon him but she smelt it. Looking to her mate and then letting her eyes flick back to the door at the other boy and then back to her mate. Hoping that he understood that she was indicating that the boy was planning on leaving though she doubted he got it from that. At that point her expression seemed to turn, and so she turned to the rest of them with a look of authority on her face. "Lyla if you help her into the kitchen, the rest of you leave." She narrowed her eyes threateningly as she spoke. Aurora was aware she hadn't said a thing to Ashton yet and she felt like she needed to speak to him but it would have been too late now to tell him that she had gone 24 hours without blood so being around fresh new humans was almost like torture, instead she looked back at the girl with a small smile. "I'm sorry, It must all be very strange for you, my name is Aurora Patrova.." It felt very rude for her not to introduce herself consider it must have felt just as odd to be invited so warmly into a house full of strangers, a house that was supposed haunted. Aurora almost caught herself laughing out loud at that one, haunted, well it really wasn't far of. The house was filled with dead beings that were all but confined within it's walls.

{{edited!}}

I FxxY O UxxC O U L D xxS E E xxT H ExxR E A L xxM ExxT H E NxxM A Y B ExxB E A U T YxxW O U L D N TxxB ExxS OxxC R U E L

Deathly Phantom

☨ Quiet as I watch you falling. You become the prey again. I can see your skin is crawling. ☨
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
☨ You're drowning, same old song and dance. Wake up my Darling, never stood a chance. ☨

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪғᴇ, ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ sɪɢʜᴛs.
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴏғ Gᴏᴅ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ʟᴇғᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

tab Days practically killed Ethan. There was little to do within the mansion that could hold his attention for very long. He wasn't one of the vampires that chose to sleep since one, he didn't need it and two, getting to sleep was nearly impossible. There was always something to distract him, be it a thought, object, or simply a need to move around. Staying still was not one of his strong points. His room no longer even had a legitimate bed, just a mattress off in one of the corners. He didn't see use for it so he broke the frame down and got rid of it. Most of the space in his room was filled with guitars, records, some sound equipment, a few bottles of alcohol, a mini fridge, a few packs of cigarettes, some lighters, and then mostly random things. It wasn't the cleanest room but he knew where things were. Instead of things having defined areas the areas were a little more general and more often than not overlapped. He had never had the attention span to sit and clean it all up. Even if he had to be supervised he would still get distracted and start doing random things. in his opinion humans best invention so far has been rock and roll music. Ever since he first heard one of the first rock songs he simply had fallen in love with everything about it, from the music to the aesthetics it was pure joy for him. So he got himself some 'rock' instruments mostly focusing on the string ones and indulged in it's greatness. Rock 'n' roll was probably the only thing that could keep him busy for hours on end. Most of the day hours he spent playing guitar covers from rock bands over the years or attempting to write lyrics but usually found himself back on guitar making up his own chords and melodies. He loved the aesthetics part so much he frequently dressed up like rock stars.

tab The light on the walls was noticeably dimming, night was coming. Night meant the humans were waking up and that meant food. Sure he could probably feed when they were asleep but he had been directly told not to. Ashton kind of scared him sometimes, but not terribly often. He was kind of a sulker but could get really angry even at things Ethan considered little. It didn't really bother Ethan that much, if it happened it happened and there wasn't much to do about it. Smiling, he put the guitar back on it's stand. It was feeding time though he wasn't too hungry. Before he left his room he made sure to lock the door, he hated it when people went in his room. They typically messed something up or broke something or would steal something. Plus he just didn't like the idea of anyone else in his room. He had his and they had theirs though more often than not he would barge into rooms rather than being polite like Lyla. She was the sweetheart of the group, always asking permission and doing nice things. Sure there were other really nice people in the mansion but she stuck out the most. Ethan walked down the hall as he skimmed his mind for someone to feed from today. Lyla had probably already taken Jason. Who else was there; Cassandra, Cori, the really quiet girl whos' name he couldn't remember, Ambrosia, Draco... He could go bother Draco, that was usually fun. Especially since the guy sort of just took it usually. That's what he would do for now, at least until he got bored of it.

tab Being a vampire made getting places quickly so much easier and in no time he was standing in front of Dracos' room door. "Draco. Draco. Draco." He said energetically as he knocked on the door about fifty times in the amount of time it took him just to say the man's name. He thought he saw something new on the table at the end of the hall so he quickly ran down to check it out but ran back when he found out it was nothing. "Wake up. Wake up. Wake up." Ethan continued before turning the knob and swinging the door open. In half a second he was by the guy's bed and shaking him awake. "Just a little snack and I'll be set." He would continue to shake Draco until the guy either swatted him away or made a move to let him feed. Even if Draco did swat him away he'd pause for only a few seconds before getting right back at it. He didn't really acknowledge his hands were probably cold to the other male since being cold was normal to him [Ethan] now.

Iᴛ's ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʟᴜᴇ. Wʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀsɴ'ᴛ ᴛʀᴜᴇ.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

[[Clothes xx vest couldn't get the vest pic into polyvore :/]]

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Staying in his room was something that Draco thought was a brilliant idea. He would just be there with his thoughts and whatever left of his sanity that he had. He was sadly wrong as he shook when furious knocking and the calling of his name was heard. Speak of the devil. It was Ethan. He knew it wouldn't be long before he started some type of ruckus. He just didn't expect the male to start so early with him. Usually when Draco was drained and low on energy to the point where he couldn't even argue back was when Ethan made his move. Glaring at the door, Draco just once again shut his eyes; ignoring the male that was telling him to wake up.

The door opened and there stood Ethan for what seemed less then a millisecond before he was by Draco's bedside, shaking the male awake. Okay, okay, Draco said rather loudly to the male just to get him to stop freezing him with his freezing hands. I'd rather you just go ahead and take it instead of doing that nonsense, Draco told the male before sitting up in his bed. Puncture scars and even some fresh wounds scattered along the male's upper body: his arms, shoulders, but most commonly was his neck. The pain that comes with these devious bloodsuckers snatching him away of one of the things that kept him alive. Choose the lucky spot for tonight, he told the male.

Draco remember when he was first captured, he didn't really put up a fight. He was just confused as to what was going on until one of the vamps had fed off of him for the first time. Shortly after, he was in a disbelief that vampires existed. He thought with the number of vampires in the house, he wouldn't last long with the feedings. He wasn't alone though. They had several other victims as well. You could say he was rather relieved but also felt sorry for them like he felt for himself. Draco removed his eyesight from the vampire that was in his room to one of the walls. Ethan was like a annoying little brother, only, who knows how old this guy was. Too be that old and act the way he acted, Draco didn't quite understand but people were different. He let out a small sigh, so do y'all just plan to keep us here until we're drained completely? He questioned as he waited for Ethan to make yet another mark on his body.

Greedy Smoker

User Image

For a moment he looked at the piano and couldn't help but look at the instrument as a piece of junk, purely due to operator error mind you. Damon, of course, wouldn't admit to such and instead chose to blame the inanimate object that had once been under his fingers. Just as he was about to give up, and walk away frustrated that sweet voice, in which he found comfort in, coated his ears like silk and a smile tugged at his lips. The lithe body of the girl curled up beside him and at first he gave her a sideways glance before realizing they were alone, so for the time being it was alright. Lightly he chuckled when the female had stated they'd work through it until the humans arose from their slumber. The vampire lifted his hand to brush the pink hair from the female's face, now displaying a softer smile than he had on his face before. "Alright, I hope you know the words then, how about It's Time, yes?" His accent made his speech thick and perhaps Nikkie could have been the only one to have caught the title of the said song.

He allowed his hands to hover over the keys for a moment before feeling her body pushing against his, in turn made the male raise an eyebrow her way, as if to question what she was doing. Damon remained where he was until she stopped squirming then went about playing the light melody, now awaiting her to match the song lyrically. The song was rather enjoyable as he played and it helped that Nikkie had been by his side, other wise he would have had no inspiration to continue on with the said song. It was towards the end of the song before he stopped and turned to look at Ashton, who had greeted him during his rounds. A slight nod in the man's direction indicated he was aware of his presence. He then turned his head forward only to look in Aurora's general direction once he heard her voice fill the room. People often irritated him, okay even those who weren't alive, but Aurora seemed to have a higher shrill to her voice when she greeted them as "beautiful people" and he couldn't express his morning anger towards her..No, that simply wouldn't be done, she didn't have a reason to taste his wrath.

Once the woman was gone, Damon turned to Nikkie and pulled her face into his hand, now closing in the space between them "Well, it seems they're all awake and moving around, perhaps we should join them..I need to feed anyways.". Leaning in his placed a soft kiss on her lips before peeling away when he heard a girl crying followed by others, and soon enough, Ashton came around to explain that they were not to leak anything about their true nature. The male's temper flared, now pulling away from his mate and coming to the realization that he would have to hold off on feeding. Damon soon got to his feet and offered his hand to Nikkie, now feeling like a druggie who had been denied their fix "This is going to be a pain in the a**, considering, I'm not sure how long I can wait to feed..this is not how I wanted to spend my evening. Care to join me ---". What was that? Somebody banging on the door? He furrowed his eyebrows, now flickering his eyes towards the hallway, already having a feeling it was another human "Did you hear that? Or...am I seriously that out of it? ...Because I swore I heard somebody pounding on the front door, and I'm sure it's a human."

[[ooc;; this is a temp layout]]

Ouji_no_Ai's Waifu

Shameless Sex Symbol

13,825 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Married 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
User Image

I THREW A WISH IN THE WELL DON'T ASK ME I'LL { NEVER } TELL
          ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

XXXXI'D TRADE MY SOULXXXXFOR A WISHXXXXI'D TRADE MY SOULXXXXFOR A WISHXXXXI'D TRADE MY SOULXXXXFOR A WISHXXXXI'D TRADE MY SOUL
          XXXXI'D TRADE MY SOULXXXXFOR A WISHXXXXI'D TRADE MY SOULXXXXFOR A WISHXXXXI'D TRADE MY SOULXXXXFOR A WISHXXXXI'D TRADE MY SOUL

XXXX---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          XXXXXXXX» X » XX » X .XXXXI WASN'T LOOKING FOR THIS

tab Looking up at a new voice, Camille locked eyes with Cassandra, a small smile playing on her lips as she took note of the confused look on the girls face, in all honesty the look made her grin like a maniac. Maybe, just maybe, Camille could have fun with these people before she left. After all, they didn't know her, they don't know her condition, and sometimes she found it fun to mess with others. Okay, no she didn't, that was the Bi-Polar talking, so many emotions and moods mixing together made her a little... crazy. Pushing such thoughts aside she opened her mouth to accept the offer of food but she'd heard something peculiar. Her name being spoken. Who here would know her name? She didn't know any of these people. Case of mistaken identity maybe? Thinking she was some other Camille but just happened to be the wrong one? Possibly.

tab Her face scrunched up slightly in confusion as she thought about it, "Do I kn-" she stopped speaking as her eyes landed on the white haired boy, all the color draining from her face as she simply stared at him, jaw slack, expression slightly blank as she tried to figure out which actions and emotions were acceptable at this point in time. A voice brought her out of her trance, she blinked a few times and looked toward the source, it was the lady who had held out her hand. She thought a moment and frowned, glancing at the boy next to her, had he spoken while she was zoned out? If he did, she hadn't heard him. She just focused on what the lady was saying, "Aurora? Pretty name" she smiled sweetly, "As Jay-bird over there already stated, my name is Camille, Camille Jones, but you can call me Cami. Everyone calls me Cami" or crazy. She nodded simply and looked around in a daze, Aurora had mentioned some Lyla person getting water and showing her to the bathroom, "No offence," she said looking between Aurora and the girl she believed to be Lyla, "but I'd like for him to show me where the bathroom is" she said, then locking eyes with Jason, "After all, we've got six years' worth of catching up to do, don't we .... bubby".

tab Now, due to the awkwardness of the situation, Camille honestly had no clue what to say, instead she simply stared at her long lost brother, the one she thought she'd never see again. Boy oh boy, her mother would be pleased yet pissed. "I've got my own water in my back pack by the way, no need to get me any" she said, just to the air, no specific person in mind to say it to. Cami simply pushed herself up, Aurora had been trying to get the boy to help get Cami off of the ground, "I'm fine, I don't need any help up, just a bit wobbly from all the running is all" she smiled sweetly at them before taking a test step toward Jason, to see if she could truly walk on her own, she could. It wasn't long before the other guy came back, honestly she hadn't realized he'd left, until she remembered that he had been complaining about order, she found it pretty odd choice of wording. Shrugging the thought off she smiled at him, "Thank you, I really appreciate that" she nodded her head a bit then turned her attention back to Jason. Walking up to him, she stopped right in front of him on the stairs, "so... shall we?" she said, smiling sweetly, despite the glint of anger that shone in her eyes.

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXCALL ME MAYBE
          ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

Ouji_no_Ai's Waifu

Shameless Sex Symbol

13,825 Points
  • Married 100
User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image

User ImageCʜᴏᴘ, ᴄʜᴏᴘ, ᴄʜᴏᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜᴘ. Iᴍᴀ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ.
Eᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴄᴀɴɴɪʙᴀʟ, sᴘɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴜᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀɴɪᴍᴀʟ.

icolette luer onde
Sʟɪᴄᴇ, sʟɪᴄᴇ, sʟɪᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜᴘ. Iᴍᴀ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ.
Cᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜᴘ, I'ʟʟ sʟɪᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪᴄᴇ, sᴇʀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜᴘ ᴀs ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀs ɪᴄᴇ
User Image
            tab Nicolette noticed the side glance, just to make sure nobody was there, she honestly would have been surprised if he hadn't done it, she let out a small sigh and said, "Mon amour, personne n'est là pour que vous puissiez cesser d'être un grincheux guss" in a small voice. Yes, it occasionally bothered her that he didn't want to have much to do with her in public, but the genuine smiles she got when they were alone, it was well worth it. The thought made a small smile come to her lips, her smile widened a bit as he brushed some hair from her face and she noticed the very genuine smile she had just been thinking about. It took all of her energy to keep from reaching up and poking his cheek playfully, but right now, they were having a touching moment, plus he hadn't fed, no matter how much they cared for one another she knew that deep down she annoyed the crap out of him when he hadn't fed, so she did her best to behave until then. The song was mentioned and she thought for a moment then nodded, "oui, c'est une bonne chanson" as he moved to play she smiled, got situated, and leaned her head against his shoulders, watching his fingers hit the keys and she began singing, the song seemed effortless coming out of her lips, in perfect French to top it all off.

tab As the song was almost over, the elder popped into the room, she glanced over and saw the look on the mans face, thought for a moment, then covered her mouth to hide the fact that she was about to giggle. He had noticed the cigarette in the ash tray, that was the usual argument between the two, the fact that Damon refused to smoke outside. Though, during the day, what did he expect? For Damon to go outside to smoke and fry? Oh no, she'd go ballistic on someone. The elder disappeared, and in followed his mate, Aurora, referring to them as beautiful people but before Nikkie could open her mouth to respond, she was gone. A small pout formed on her lips, "I swear, if people keep coming in then disappearing I'm going to blow a gasket" she muttered under her breath, the accent in her voice making her words flow like silk. Damon started speaking and her attention was all on him, as her arm slipped through his, holding on tightly, yes she liked body contact, no she didn't do it in public, and yes, she hated it. "Alright dear, lets get you some food!" she cheered, hopping off of the bench and skipping toward the door, but as she got there she heard Ashtons voice and pouted, stomping her foot in an overly childish fashion, but then she smelled it, the fresh blood, that made her mouth water and her fangs feel ten sizes too big for her mouth. She licked her lips and gave Damon a pained look before walking over and burying her face in his chest, "Make the smell go away Damie... make it go away" she whimpered. It was torturous.

tab She had pulled away merely seconds after her little childish behavior and stared toward the door, waiting, then she heard Ashtons voice once again, saying they needed to behave themselves. "Well.. that's easier said than done" she murmured but took Damon's hand after he'd spoken and nodded, "Oui, permet de se bouger, avant que je perde mes billes" she started to walk to the door, with him in tow, but a noise captured their attention, Damon spoke first, asking if he was just hearing things or if she had heard it as well, "I heard it too my dear.... shall we investigate?" she had an excited glint to her eyes as she said it and began pulling him out of the room regardless of his answer, something he should be used to by this point. As they made it to the stairs she stopped dead in her tracks, letting out a quiet hiss before backing up and taking a new route, "Can't be near the new humans... I'll just go out the window and meet you there..." she trailed off and glanced back at the girl speaking with Jason, oh how she recognized her quite easily, because those times she had checked up on Jason after saving him, and before he had come here, she saw the girl growing up as well. Shaking those thoughts off she released Damon's hand and went to the nearest room, simply deciding to really hop out the window, and she did, landing gracefully on her feet in the soft grass without a noise.

tab Shoving her hands in her pockets, Nicolette looked around, and wandered around to the front of the house, the wind picked up and blew a scent straight into her face that literally made her wince in pain. Such strong blood, and despite her inner warnings, she wandered toward the source, who happened to be rummaging around on the front porch trying to find a way into the mansion. A small smirk made it's way to the young vampires lips, time to play! she thought enthusiastically before silently making her way over to the girl, standing directly behind her and silently sniffing at her hair, exhaling sent a breath of air down the girls back, making Nikkie take a step to the side, into the shadows, so she wouldn't be spotted. No, not yet. She thought a moment and had to hold back a laugh, she silently wondered if the girl was a squeaker or a shrieker, well it seemed she was about to find out. Taking a step forward, she put her face right next to the girls ear, "bonjour, would you like to play with me?" she made her voice as childlike as she possibly could, which was a lot, and smiled sweetly.

Translations::

Mon amour, personne n'est là pour que vous puissiez cesser d'être un grincheux guss - My love, nobody is here so you can stop being a grumpy guss
            oui, c'est une bonne chanson - yes, it is a good song
            oui, permet de se bouger, avant que je perde mes billes - yes, lets get a move on, before I lose my marbles

User ImageUser Image
Gᴜᴇss ᴡʜᴀᴛ, ʜᴏɴᴇʏ. I'ᴍ ᴀ ғʀᴇᴀᴋ.

Cᴀɴ'ᴛ ṥтоp мє ᴏɴᴄᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ṡтaятёd

Tʜᴇʏ ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴛɪɴ' ᴜs, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴍ ғᴀʙᴜʟᴏᴜs.

"Speech"
'Thoughts'

Gracious Gaian

11,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

тнє ραтн тσ нєναη ℓєα∂ѕ тняσυgн мιℓєѕ σƒ ¢ℓσυ∂є∂ нєℓℓ
gєммα/ѕмιтн

☼G
emma sighed frustrated, she backed up a step more and wobbled on the edge of the stairs. She caught her balance and hugged the strap of her book bag, her eyes adjusting to the lack of light. For a moment she could swear she heard voices inside, so she pressed an ear to the large wooden door. She could hear faint murmurs, like voices hidden behind all that oak. She bit her lip, wondering if her over active imagination was playing a creepy trick on her. In the creepiness of the night, she wouldnt be surprised. She tried to listen harder, pressing closer to the door...Thats when she heard the footsteps. Large heavy ones Heading her way. From inside the house. The house that was supposed to be abandoned. She took a step back, astonished. her mind raced. 'What if this place really is haunted?!' She thought as she struggled to keep her breath calm. She felt her heart pick up, someone was in the house. She took another nervous step back, her boots making a slight scuffing sound across the floor. She had been so focused on was was inside te house that she didn't hear the almost inaudible breath directly behind her. But she felt the presence. It sent goose bumps across her neck. Some one - or something - breathed down her upper back. Gemma jumped in her own skin and whirled around to see nothing but shadows. She backed up against the door, reaching for her flashlight. She fumbled with the light switch, fighting hard to stay calm as she leaned against the door. She heard a small giggle.

☼"Bonjour, would you like to play with me?"

☼T
he childlike voice came from the shadows. Then out stepped a brilliant pink haired girl. The girls sweet smile matched the voice, and though she looked like a pink haired cherub, she startled Gemma. Gemma whipped her flashlight over the girls face, right across her eyes. Their pupils dialating fast then going away to nothing but pinpricks. Her heart skipped a few beats, but after Gemma saw that it was just another girl she calmed down. She took a shaky breath. "Excuse me?" She asked, confused. The girl was pretty, Gemma was secure enough to admit that, but she still felt wary of the innocent face. "Uuum, no... Actually I'm here for research for an article... I... Who are you?" Gemma asked quite bluntly. She was curious as to why this small pink haired maiden was out in the dark near an abandoned mansion that was making noise as if someone lived inside. Gemma slid he phone out of her pocket and into her hand, feeling a tad inquisitive and wondering if this girl had anything to say, Gemma planned to take a video of the floor so she could record the conversation with the strange girl. 'Strange girl, strange house. Can't be a coincidence.' Gemma thought a bit cautiously. She had no where to run if this stranger was from some cult worshiping whatever evil resided in the house, and didn't have much brawn to keep her out of jeopardy. She was fumbling for the button when she dropped her cell and it clattered to the floor. She bent down to pick it up, feeling foolish and embarrassed for dropping her obvious recording device. 'Nice job Ms. professional Reporter!' She scolded herself, the blood rushing into her face and enflaming her cheeks. 'Thank god it's dark, now she cant see how bloody red I'm getting!' She sent a little prayer up to whomever was listening for the nice lack of light. Her heart had calmed now, She realized she had actually moved closer to the stranger, drawn in by her innocent face and petite frame.

Where I am: Front steps of the mansion
What I'm Wearing: x
Who I'm with: Nicolette

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
∂σηт ℓσσк вα¢к
User Image

In XX the XX land XX of XX gods XX and XX monsters

I XX was XX an XX angel XX looking XX to XX get XX [********] XX hard

y o u x g o t x t h a t x m e d i c i n e x I x n e e d
                  Fame, XX Liquor, XX Love, XX Give XX it XX to XX me XX slowly

F u c k x Y e a h , x G i v e x i t x t o x m e

n o x o n e ' s x g o n n a x t a k e x m y x s o u l x a w a y
                  _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The longer Cori stood in the house, the more annoyed he grew with the current situation. He felt foolish for trespassing into an home that many people seemed to reside in. He should have scoped the house before entering, he probably would have been able to pick up a few signs that the home was not as empty as he originally believed. A woman requested that he helped the girl that he once held in his arms to the kitchen, a request that he really didn't want to honor. The crying girl was not his responsibility, he was only being nice to her earlier because she was crying. Aside from the tears, he really couldn't find it within himself to care for the girl. She claimed to be chased into the house, that was her problem. Not his. She could have been a common thief and chased for a reason.

The girl in question began to speak more freely and move about on her own, with absolutely no help from anyone. "It would seem that she no longer needs my help. I think my services are no longer needed and I really should be leaving. It was rude and improper of me to trespass. Have a good day madam." He found it odd that this woman seemed reluctant to see him leave, but thought nothing much of it. He was itching to have a cigarette right about now and get some sketching done elsewhere. The idle chitchat was really cutting into his personal time before he needed to resume his search for a new job.

Pulling his pack out of his pocket and retrieving a lone cigarette, he made his way out of the house. He was ignorant of the danger that he faced by his actions and had no idea as to why the residents of the house would not want him to leave. He didn't necessarily believe the woman when she claimed the house was haunted, never before did he see any true signs to believe in supernatural elements. However, he did believe her false claims of the house being abandoned. Once outside, he stood there to light his cigarette. If he knew of the danger he was in, he would have ran off the property before lighting his cigarette.

Greedy Smoker

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
        Don't know where I'm going
        Everybody's running, everybody's running
        Come back after all is broken
        Everything is burning, no one is returning
        Step back, step back, everybody step back, step back
        It's time to pick up the slack, the slack, you ought to know
        Save me from this wicked person I've become

User Image

The situation before her had been fuzzy and confusing at first, considering she walked into the situation with out knowledge of what was going on. As far as she gathered, the male who was holding the girl names Camille had tried to steer the elders away from her in an attempt to calm her down. Though, when she made her presence evident Ashton turned his head in Cassandra's direction now giving her the distinct glare in which she grew accustomed to. In response the woman grinned before replying "Well, now that you mention it, I actually did..because you should know by now that I don't have listening skills, more so selectiveness.". Her eyes fell back onto the girl and by now took notice to the pair of eyes now locked on herself, maybe it had to do with her own state of confusion she had displayed just prior? Another voice popped up in the small area at this she turned and took notice of Jay who seemed to notice the female who just entered their home, and stated her name almost like he was in shock. Cassandra raise her eyebrow and looked between them, now unsure of how to carry on with the situation at hand, it was uncomfortable to say the least. Aurora's attempt to have the male stay was a valiant one, but sadly it fell through when Camille had shown a state of stability.

Crossing her arms over her chest, Cassandra flickered her eyes in Aurora's direction when she had instructed everybody to leave. Normally, Cassandra would continue to pester them but at the moment her body craved the nicotine was she formally deprived of and the brown haired male already made his exit. She turned to look at Ashton and mouthed "I'm only doing this because I need a cigarette." Ashton would surely know what the girl meant, and that was to somehow lure the male back inside, if not, by force. The female wasn't necessarily against being in the household, it was kind of comforting to say the least and she'd be damned if somebody dared to ruin it for her as well as the rest. So with that being said, dragging the newcomer back inside was the best thing she could do for them all. With that, she pulled out a cigarette as well as a lighter before joining the brunette outside, now lighting up her cigarette "Don't be too offended, Ashton was like that too when I first came here, after leaving home." She almost found herself slipping out that she too had trespassed like he had, but if any further questions were asked she would simply explain she needed a place to stay after being referred here. Taking a drag of her cigarette, she exhaled before speaking "Anyways, don't take it too personal, and if anything, I'd at least like to offer you something to drink or eat before you leave. I'd give you more cigarettes for your trip, but I bet you a full pack.".

At the moment, testing out his current situation with cigarettes might come in handy and if he was anything like her, he would need some more cigarettes for his trek back. Carefully, she watched his demeanor and his stance, making sure he wasn't already signaling that he was going to leave. With that, she walked a few paces forward and made sure to ash off to the side like Ashton may have suggested if he ever caught her ashing on the front door mat. For a moment, she allowed her eyes to scan the male and she soon wondered if he was from the town not too far off, and if that was the case there may have been a chance they lived in the same town. It wouldn't surprise her at all, but it would if he some how noticed her from when she was in school----there was an even smaller chance that'd happen. After a while she did something out of character, for her, and extended her hand with a smile now planted on her face "The name's Cassandra---it's pretty rude of me not to state my name, even after offering you something.". In any other case, her form of introduction would be after putting the said person in a questionable situation (one that would potentially get the said person in trouble by one of the vampires) then state her name when called a b***h. However, at the moment, her motive was not to put him in a situation like that but merely to serve him on a silver platter to her elder and the rest of the vampires inhabiting the mansion.

Speaking of hungry vampires, the pink one that she liked to mess with was out here with another girl, and it seemed as though she may have scared the girl. Cass chuckled slightly to herself, now trying her best to remain serious, only then to realize Nikkie had yet to realize her candy had been missing. "And a wild Pinky appears, now ready to invite the scared stranger for a game of tea parties~". Taking a drag she awaited for Nikkie to say something about ruining her fun or what have you, and to see if she caught the first part which had been referenced to a childhood game that within the Vampire's life time she may recognize.

Ouji_no_Ai's Waifu

Shameless Sex Symbol

13,825 Points
  • Married 100

icolette luer onde
User Image
            tab The girls heart rate sped up, here was fear in her eyes and it was accented upon by the shake to her hand, Nikkie had truly frightened her, which made the young vampire smile more. Oh how fun this was going to be, though she watched in silence as the girl fumbled with the flashlight and let out a startled hiss as the beam was trained on her face, knowing that her eyes would glow strangely in the light and draw unpleasant questions, Nicolette smacked the light from the other girls hands and watched as it hit the ground spinning, light hitting everything around them before it finally stopped and the beam went out signaling that the batteries had failed. This girl had practically blinded Nikkie and it was taking a while for her sharp eyesight to come back to her, but now the spots were clearing and she was aware the girl had spoken and pulled something from her pocket; one problem at a time. She kept a sweet smile on her face, "my apologies miss....." she trailed off, softly inquiring the girls name. The other had mentioned something about an article, "You're a reporter of some kind?" oh that simply could not do, they couldn't have an article about their home floating around somewhere, and the girl being a reporter meant that Nicolette now knew what was in the girls hand, her every word was being recorded good to know she thought, smile never leaving her face, but an angry glint to her eye.

tab Though it was rather rude of the other girl to automatically demand a name without even asking nicely, "Who I am doesn't really concern you, until you ask nicely you'll never know" she shrugged simply and wandered closer to the girl, a small pep in her step, with her it was excitement over new blood, and of course a new toy. "Being a big bad independent reporter...." there was a slight purr to her voice, the french making her words all the more intriguing, "... must mean that you're not a real lady. A real lady wouldn't dare do such work" she spat the word out, signaling to the house with her hand, "All alone, in the middle of the night, at a haunted mansion" she tutted the girl, a small pout to her face, "With no man here to protect you" she smiled sweetly and gently touched the girls hair, grinning as her teeth shone bright in the moonlight, "Dear, you can put the phone up now, nothing I say is going into any paper" the tone in her voice was more childlike than ever, however there was a chill to it at the same time, as she simply looked at the girl, with an empty expression. She was going to say something else but she heard the door opening and glanced toward the source, staying in the shadows as best she could just looking at who was leaving the house. It was one of the two humans that had entered, her face scrunched up in slight confusion and as she was debating on saying something to him, Cassandra entered the scene.

tab The vampire watched the two curiously, her attention on the other girl as well, nobody was escaping her sight tonight, she could not let these two new humans leave, especially not the one making an article. They couldn't afford the press. However, when Cassandra noticed Nicolette the vampire couldn't help but laugh at the comment, her laughter ringing through the night like soothing windchimes in a summer breeze, "Oh sweet Cass, you make me want to play that game now!" she giggled a little before saying, "The wild pinky uses bloodlust..." she trailed off as she stepped right up against Cassandra, a hand on either side of the girls face, body pressing toward the other girls' and her face right next to her neck, inhaling deeply, "Tell me dear Cass, will it be super effective? Will you faint?" there was a purr in her voice, and as she smelled the girl she realized something, the scent was off, it had a little of Nicolette and Damon's scent mixed with it, her voice turned dark, "You've been in my room haven't you? I swear Cassandra, if anything is missing, anything at all I will rip your head off and spit down your throat" she grumbled into the girls ear, and she meant it as well. She didn't care what the punishment was, she would lose the thin strand of sanity she had in her. Too many times has Cassandra pushed buttons, and her room was private, off limits.

User ImageUser Image

"Speech"
'Thoughts'

Gracious Gaian

11,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

тнє ραтн тσ нєναη ℓєα∂ѕ тняσυgн мιℓєѕ σƒ ¢ℓσυ∂є∂ нєℓℓ
gєммα/ѕмιтн

☼G
emma poked her tongue against her cheek, she did so when she pondered things. This girl had nocked her flashlight clear across the yard, where it helpfully fluttered out as the batteries got shaken out of place. Determined to keep her cool, she stared stonily at the petite girl. "Aspiring." She said to the pink haired girls assumption of her own occupation. The girl began to look angry, in a really creepy way. Gemma noticed she had descended the steps to the mansions porch, away from the door, and into the shadows. Her heart made a little jump at the realization, but Gemma kept herself under check. When the teen age beauty did not give here name, with an annoying amount of sass, Gemma tightened her fists around the strap of her bag. The girl took a few steps towards Gemma, as if to sniff her. Sufficiently creeped out, Gemma took a half step back, her confusion spreading across her pretty face. The muscles in her neck twitched. Gemma's anger spiked as the girl had the audacity to mock her. But even through the mockery, Gemma hung on her every word. She swallowed nervously.

☼P
inky continued on mocking her, accusing her of not being a lady. 'What a weird insult. Like I care about stupid social status names like that.' Gemma gritted her teeth as the girl noted she had no man with her. She continued on, in that childlike tone that was now aggravating to Gemma's ears. But it didn't matter what the pink haired girl said, Gemma wasn't listening, she was tying her damn hardest not to say anything back to this dwarf of a girl. But alas, the hot blooded teen couldn't help herself. "Welcome to the 21st century you silver spoon b***h. Most of us have to work for a living." She said angrily. It was the moment before she spoke that some dude walked out on the front porch and started lighting a cigarette. "Lovely, theres more of you." She grumbled under her breath. She was about to just leave in a fuss when a blonde haired maiden took away the pink haired ladies attention for a moment. Gemma watched, wide eyed as the petite girl snaked up on the blonde beauty. They were speaking as if playing Pokemon, but were definitely making up their own moves. 'Bloodlust? Good god, this girl is more twisted than a twizler stick.' Gemma thought as her face showed disgust.

☼A
nd then something weird happened. It was almost like Pinky sniffed Cass, and boy did she go berserk. She threatened all kinds of things, graphic things, and Cass just sat there smiling. She almost looked like she was enjoying the pink girls fit. And honestly, Gemma was too. "Oh dear, god forbid if someone touched your little room." Gemma said in a pouty voice. "How can you accuse me of not being a lady when you lose your little pink head so damn easily?" She sneered at the girl, feeling a bit clever for thinking that up. She'd completely forgotten the guy behind her, he was just up the steps probably regarding the situation with the same confusion as Gemma was.

Where I am: Front steps of the mansion
What I'm Wearing: x
Who I'm with: Nicolette, Cassandra, and Cori

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
∂σηт ℓσσк вα¢к

Ouji_no_Ai's Waifu

Shameless Sex Symbol

13,825 Points
  • Married 100

icolette luer onde
User Image
            tab The girl had retaliated at Nicolettes comments, even though the young vampire had been called a 'silver spoon b***h' she just pushed it aside, somewhat relieved that the girl had a little spunk in her, but dreading her being in the house all the same. Another Cassandra in the house simply, is not very good at all, the poor pink haired vampire would blow a gasket within two weeks and murder one of them. Her jaw twitched at the thought, a nervous little tweak in her jaw, causing her teeth to grind every time she was upset in some way oh how she hated it. Pushing the thoughts to the side she focused back on Cassandra, that is until the other girl spoke once more, the first round of comments were accepted simply because Nicolette had been dishing it out playfully, now that she wasn't so playful, well, it truly pissed her off. She had a vision of her ripping the girls head off her shoulders and bathing in the blood, which brought a sadistic grin to her lips, one that only a handful of people would recognize. That look, was one of the main reasons her and Damon got along so damn well, sure they were opposite and fizzled each other out, but they also had a few tweaks, a few behavioral issues that they both understood very well, and Nikkie was tapping into one of them.

tab Those thoughts in mind, the visions of her bathing in blood, made her throat burn, and she realized what her main issue was. She needed to feed, and she needed to do it now. Ashton would punish her if she tore into Cassandra, she knew that for sure, because she knew the other would fight her every second and it would injure her in Nicolettes need, so Cassandra was out, and she couldn't go inside to get one of the other banks, she couldn't bear going by Camille and being recognized, it would do more harm than good. She just stood there, hands on either side of Cassandra's face, nails digging into the wood causing deep scratches in it as her fingers curled into fists, her face angled toward the ground to hide her fangs from sight as they started to come out, digging into her lips, causing blood to drip here and there. She was losing her mind and it was taking quite a bit of effort to not hurt the girl directly in front of her. The wind blew, throwing the smell of fresh untasted blood into her nostrils, it was then that she remembered there were others and a small noise came from her throat, half growl half whimper, she knew she was about to get in trouble. Big trouble.

tab A grin took over her face, and not a very childlike one, but a murderous one, "My dear sweet human" she said softly as she turned her face to look at Gemma, "You honestly think you can still, how do you say... work?" she tutted, "I may be a 'silver spoon b***h' " she did air quotes then kept talking as she stepped away from Cassandra, taking a step toward Gemma, a dark glint to her eye, "but you my dear, are no longer going to be a working woman, no longer going to have need of that little phone recording my words, because as of the second you stepped foot on this property, you became ours" she motioned toward the mansion, "And sweetheart I cannot allow you to leave, either of you" she said, glancing toward Cori, "Which involves you" she said giving him a sideways grin, flashing one of her fangs. She then turned her attention back to Gemma, her anger had subsided slightly but she could still smell the blood, and it was torturous, and simply could not help herself, she pounced, hands landing on Gemma's shoulders, legs going around her waist, and the momentum sending the two to the ground, she caught Gemma before her head slammed into the porch and had her head bent to the girls neck, piercing the skin with her teeth, all in one second.

OOC::// before ya'll get to thinkin "Oh she's modding!" I got permission first, so nya -sticks tongue out-

User ImageUser Image

"Speech"
'Thoughts'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers