1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Ouji_no_Ai's Waifu

Shameless Sex Symbol

13,825 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Married 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
User Image

tab Nestled away in the lonely countryside sits a grand mansion, for centuries wandering souls thought the mansion abandoned, though they wondered why things hadn't grown out of hand or it hadn't fallen, whenever someone ventured in for answers, they disappeared. Eventually people stopped trying to figure out the mystery, obviously whatever was in there wanted to be alone, or it didn't want the secrets to get out, or simply there wasn't anything in there and the people who had ventured in ran off into hiding. Nobody really understood, nor did they care any longer, what was going on inside that large, lonely, yet beautiful mansion, at least no human did. Alright, maybe that was a lie, you see, the humans who ventured in soon became the slaves of the inhabitants, they were now blood banks, so to speak.

tab You see, a clan of vampires has been staying in that lonely mansion since it was built, they killed the original owners so they could have a place to call their own, a place to keep them safe from the sun and supply them with whatever they needed. Alright, maybe they didn't know the golden rule of location, but things have worked out pretty fine for them, the unsuspecting humans fell right into their laps, so to speak, and when they needed it, one or two ventured out at night and went into neighboring cities and took more humans home, refilling their stock of blood. They haven't killed a human to this day, since they murdered the mansion owners at least, and they do not plan on it, they just take some blood from one, then wait a while and take some more. The humans don't seem to mind this, but it's time that more are 'recruited' into the home, will the old blood banks welcome these newbies with open arms, willingly? Will the newbies try to escape, only to cause them to die? Or will all be fine and dandy? You're the ones with the keyboards, lets hope your fingers aren't broken.

Ouji_no_Ai's Waifu

Shameless Sex Symbol

13,825 Points
  • Married 100
User Image
Rules:

Paragraph form muwahaha.. sorry its just to ensure that people actually pay attention, I hate when people don't listen to my rules because I don't like being mean in my roleplays but I tend to be bitchy when it happens.

Kay here goes... I rule here, when I'm not online I'll tell you who to listen to! My mods are Mochablue and Jayy Von Hates You. Listen to them, whether I'm here or not they are allowed to tell you off for breaking the rules, and they have the power to vote against you staying, so I'd make them happy, because they might very well hold your spot in this fair roleplay.

Please follow Gaia T.O.S. I don't want to be banned for anyone's stupidity, and I warned you so I shouldn't get the blame. I don't like cybering but I do encourage romance, and fighting, fighting is a must but don't kill anyone with out their permission and let me know before hand so I don't spazz out, I tend to do that when left in the dark about things.

Posts must be pretty, I can't stand looking at a pure black post, its boring, bland, and just plain annoying! Make the posts colorful and have some sort of picture there, just don't make it so big that it stretches the page, that gets annoying as well. I don't like one liners, which is why I'm going to require a link to a sample thread. You must post at least twice a day, and if you know you aren't going to be around for a while or are completely lost let me know. Those things happen to me all the time so its acceptable..

I don't mind cursing, but please don't have a curse word every other freggin word, it gets annoying as well, holy shiz I've used annoying multiple times haven't I? well its my favorite word so get over it. Back to the point, I like literacy, sure grammar and spelling mistakes happen when we don't pay attention, I have those moments but I edit... I don't want to see a bunch of text talk and I want to be able to read what you say! And I want at least two paragraphs, really good structured paragraphs. And for those of you who write freaking novels for a post, please cut down to at least five paragraphs.

Do not do this, *walks in and looks around* it pisses me off extremely, this is to be in third person and as if reading a book which means when your character is talking you do this: "Hello my name is (insert character name here) and blah bitty blah blah" get it? Got it? good.. we're on the same page then.. Oh yea almost forgot, thoughts are to be in italics so we know what is what... OOC posts must be in ((hi)), [[hi]], or {{hi}}. Though, I'm sure I'm wasting my time by explaining this, simply because I require samples, but you'd be surprised how many people send crummy samples. So... impress me!

Last but not least, respect, we must all respect each other if we are to be in a somewhat happy situation, if I sense any tension between RP'ers I will message you both and probably boot you if I get no cooperation so... COOPERATE WITH ME DAMMIT! erm.. sorry about that.

Well.. er... HAVE FUN PEOPLE!!!!, oh yea I almost forgot... send all profiles to me, it's something you should already know but the Reserves come first, title them "Where am I?" for the newbie blood banks, "Ugh, are you serious!?" for the old blood banks, and "Oh, new blood" for the vampires..... Profiles should be titled: "you want my blood?" for newbies, "I feel so weak" for the old banks, and "I need blood!" for the vampires, please and thank you, the sample threads should be linked in with your reserve ^.^

Important!!!: I'm allowing you to come up with your own titles for the humans, but if you're making a vampire you must use the titles I've put in the reserves, if you don't understand what I'm talking about go to the reserve lists, look under the big black bar at the words between the arrows, humans will say 'title' which is what you're allowed to change and the vampires will have words such as 'clan elder' and stuff like that, YOU CAN'T CHANGE THOSE!!!!

Ouji_no_Ai's Waifu

Shameless Sex Symbol

13,825 Points
  • Married 100
User Image

XXXX Lets Play a Blood Game
                                      ██████████████ ███████████████████
                                      And see who'll win

XXXXX- - - Skeletons

[img](100x100)[/img][color=white]xxx[/color][img](100x100)[/img][color=white]xxx[/color][img](100x100)[/img]

[size=24][color=postingcolor1]██████[/color][color=postingcolor2]██████[/color][/size] [size=18][color=postingcolor1]Watch out! Here comes [/color][/size]
                                      [size=16][color=postingcolor2]►[/color][color=postingcolor3](Role)[/color][color=postingcolor2]◄[/color][/size]

[color=postingcolor1](Name)[/color]
                                      [color=postingcolor2](Age)[/color]
                                      [color=postingcolor1](gender)[/color]
                                      [color=postingcolor2](PersonalityTrait1 [color=postingcolor3]ღ [/color] PersonalityTrait2 [color=postingcolor3]ღ [/color] PersonalityTrait3)[/color]
                                      [color=postingcolor1](Username)[/color]

(Samples)[/color] [url=inserurlhere]Any role play samples or a link to your test thread, if you own one.[/url]

[align=left][size=16][b][color=COLOR1]█████[/color] [color=COLOR2]██ ██[/color] [color=COLOR1]█ █[/color] CHARACTER FULL NAME[/b][/size]
                                      [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=11]y o u r ROLE s p a c e d o u t[/size]
                                      [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=11] Quote here[/align]

[align=center][img]http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr19/mochaCJblue/Deviant_ID_3_by_muchlikefalling7.jpg[/img]
                                      [size=10]other links here.[/size][/align]

[align=center][size=10][color=COLOR1]name[/color][color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=COLOR2]gender[/color][color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=COLOR1]age[/color][color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=COLOR2]ROLE[/color][color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=COLOR1]Theme Song[/color][/size][/align]

[align=left][color=COLOR1][size=18][color=COLOR2]{[/color] p [color=COLOR2]}[/color] e r s o n a l i t y[/size][/color]

[list][list][list][color=dimgrey][size=14]At least one paragraph, seven sentences[/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]

[color=COLOR1][size=18][color=COLOR2]{[/color] h [color=COLOR2]}[/color] i s t o r y[/size][/color]

[list][list][list][color=dimgrey][size=14]I'll let you get away with one paragraph, but make it good![/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]

[color=COLOR1][size=18][color=COLOR2]{[/color] o [color=COLOR2]}[/color] t h e r[/size][/color]

[list][list][list][color=dimgrey][size=14]Likes, dislikes, fears in Bullet Format[/size][/color][/list][/list][/list][/align]

[size=18]■ ■ Username[/size]

Ouji_no_Ai's Waifu

Shameless Sex Symbol

13,825 Points
  • Married 100
User Image

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

████████████ Watch out! Here comes
The Clan Elder

Ashton Marcus McMillion
718 (Appears 19)
Male
(Mysterious Benevolent Untrusting)
Legendary Child

Open | Reserved | Taken

The Elders Demanding Mate

Aurora Lilithea Patrova
715 (looks 18 )
Female
Untrusting Flirtatious Dark
Sullen Wonderland

Open | Reserved | Taken

►The Elders Right-Hand Man◄

Name
Trait1 ღ Trait2 ღ Trait3
Username

Open | Reserved | Taken

The Right-Hand Mans Soft-spoken Mate

Lyla Emily Hastings
Five Hundred and Twenty-Three
Female
Calm Honest Kind
syra165w

Open | Reserved | Taken

The Blood Thirsty One

Damon Ralph Herondale
One Hundred and Nineteen
Male
Cold Cryptic Daring
Jayy Von Hates You

Open | Reserved | Taken

Bloodthirsty's Playful Mate

Nicolette Fluer LeFonde
Appears Eighteen (Really One Hundred)
Female
Energetic Loving Playful
Ima -S k i t z y- Rainbow

Open | Reserved | Taken

The Rambunctious Newcomer

Ethan Harvey Jasper
314 (looks about 19)
Male
Reckless Impulsive Energetic
Style Is War CB

Open| Reserved | Taken

The Bashful Newcomer

Allison Renée Hendricks
99 (appears 18)
Female
Shy Nervous Optimistic
Secretmurmur

Open | Reserved | Taken

Ouji_no_Ai's Waifu

Shameless Sex Symbol

13,825 Points
  • Married 100
User Image

User Image xxxUser Image xxxUser Image

████████████
Watch out! Here comes
The oldest blood bank

Jason Winters Lockhart
Twenty-One
Male
Protective Fearless Caring
mochablue

Open | Reserved | Taken

The Cunning Pyro

Cassandra Renald
Twenty
Female
Manipulative Intelligent Bitter
Jayy Von Hates You

Open | Reserved | Taken

►title Here◄

Name
Trait1 ღ Trait2 ღ Trait3
Username

Open | Reserved | Taken

The Quiet Intellect

Mila Rose Rodriguez
Twenty-One
Female
Quiet Calculating Observant
MaskedEyes

Open | Reserved | Taken

The Outgoing Gentlemen

Draco Bjorn Hold
Twenty-Two
Male
Kind Gernerous Recluse
rebellious zombie

Open | Reserved | Taken

The Strong-Hearted Fighter

Ambrosia Lake Christiansen
Twenty-One
Female
Strong Fearless Intelligent
Legendary Child

Open | Reserved | Taken

User Image

The Sarcastic Smoker

Cori Kendal Lennox
Twenty
Male
Mischievous Outspoken Loyal
iiBornotiiB

Open | Reserved | Taken

Little Miss Vivacious

Annabelle Jinx Matthews
Eighteen
Female
Assertive Outspoken Playful
AllianaRensora

Open | Reserved | Taken

►title Here◄

Name
Trait1 ღ Trait2 ღ Trait3
Username

Open | Reserved | Taken

The Little Bit Lost Girl

Gemma Smith
Female
Stubborn Outgoing Loyal
Akvamariin]

Open | Reserved | Taken

►title Here◄

Name
Trait1 ღ Trait2 ღ Trait3
Username

Open | Reserved | Taken

Little miss Bi-Polar Chicken

Camille Alexandra Jones
Sixteen
Female
Obnoxious Curious Jumpy
Ima -S k i t z y- Rainbow

Open | Reserved | Taken

Ouji_no_Ai's Waifu

Shameless Sex Symbol

13,825 Points
  • Married 100
User Image

XXXXX- - - In the Mansion

tab It is close to sundown and the humans are still fast asleep, though they should be waking up rather soon. Even though the vampires don't need to, some chose to sleep, so they should be rising soon as well. While others still roam the mansion trying to find something to do.

XXXXX- - - The RP in General

tab Other than the fact that its being made. There's nothing to put here.

Ouji_no_Ai's Waifu

Shameless Sex Symbol

13,825 Points
  • Married 100

Ouji_no_Ai's Waifu

Shameless Sex Symbol

13,825 Points
  • Married 100

Ouji_no_Ai's Waifu

Shameless Sex Symbol

13,825 Points
  • Married 100

Ouji_no_Ai's Waifu

Shameless Sex Symbol

13,825 Points
  • Married 100

Ouji_no_Ai's Waifu

Shameless Sex Symbol

13,825 Points
  • Married 100

Ouji_no_Ai's Waifu

Shameless Sex Symbol

13,825 Points
  • Married 100

Greedy Smoker

User Image

There wasn't any point in sleeping, it wasn't needed anyways since his body didn't need it. However, Nikkie seemed to be one of the vampires who decided to take part in the humanly act. Damon didn't mind though, this just meant more time to play the piano by himself, something he hardly got when he had idiotic humans running around, like Cassandra, who was notorious for messing with his mate. The vampire never understood what her logic was behind it, considering she knew it would entail two crazed vampires after the woman.. Perhaps it was another way of gaining attention? Damon couldn't be certain, after all, he was not the best when it came to identifying others' emotions.

So for now, the peace and quiet was just what he needed, well side from the musical instrument that had been in front of him. Upon entering the room, the vampire took out his cigarettes and slipped the end in between his lips, now lighting up. Without a care he tossed the pack onto the top of the piano and placed his fingers precisely where he wanted them. Before he started the vampire took a rough drag of his cancerous stick before beginning to play "It's time" by Imagine Dragons. Whilst he played, the male began to hum the beat to himself and made sure to keep in rhythm. As he played, noises from upstairs were audible and it was obvious "fun time" would be over soon.. great.

While he was playing his fingers stumbled along the keys, causing him to lose his melody at work. The vampire cursed in frustration and sat back glaring at the instrument, this always happened to him. The male went back to the instrument and tried again, perhaps he needed to just focus? Granted, it was hard to focus when everything was awfully louder than usually and the need to feed was beginning to peek. Quietly, he hoped one of the new fleshies game him a reason to feed on them, it would be perfect. With that, he finished off his cigarette and located an ash tray before he began to play again. It wasn't long, though, before his fingers stumbled and he slammed the top of the piano board, now frustrated more than ever [******** piece of s**t!".

[[ooc;; this is a temp layout]]

Ouji_no_Ai's Waifu

Shameless Sex Symbol

13,825 Points
  • Married 100
User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image

User ImageCʜᴏᴘ, ᴄʜᴏᴘ, ᴄʜᴏᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜᴘ. Iᴍᴀ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ.
Eᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴄᴀɴɴɪʙᴀʟ, sᴘɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴜᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀɴɪᴍᴀʟ.

icolette luer onde
Sʟɪᴄᴇ, sʟɪᴄᴇ, sʟɪᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜᴘ. Iᴍᴀ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ.
Cᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜᴘ, I'ʟʟ sʟɪᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪᴄᴇ, sᴇʀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜᴘ ᴀs ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀs ɪᴄᴇ
User Image
            tab Slowly drifting back to the real world, lay a sleeping pink haired vampire. Her name, was Nicolette. She was one of the few vampires who chose to sleep, even though she didn't need to, it was something that helped her retain what little humanity she had left. She couldn't eat food, drink human drinks, even though she really didn't taste it right she still ate candy however. Her eyes fluttered and she let out a squeak of a yawn, "Bonjour ma l-" she started to say, as her arm automatically moved to find Damon, who wasn't in the bed with her. She was somewhat used to him disappearing before she woke up, seeming on how he wasn't the sleeping type, and the random occasions he did sleep were because she made him and he woke up before her. She sighed and stretched, taking advantage of the empty bed by rolling around like a playful kitten waking up from a catnap, arms stretching out above her head, toes curled and back arching. Yep, that felt amazing to her. As she finished stretching she sat up and looked around, she ran her hands across her fuzzy blanket without really noticing as she thought of what she should do, or better yet, where she could find Damon. Instead of puzzling over it, she simply listened, tried to pinpoint ever noise in the quiet mansion, and tried to figure out who it was making the noises, until she heard Damon. Sliding off of the ultra plush bed Nico wandered to her closet in order to get dressed for the night. As her eyes scanned all of her clothing she absently ran a hand over her silk pajamas, that was her biggest habit, constantly touching something without realizing it. She had even done it as a human.

tab She picked her outfit out and made sure the bedroom door was locked before changing, the silk slid gracefully to the ground before she began the struggle with her new clothing. Once dressed and ready she opened the door and wandered into the hall, ears trained on her mate. Sure she didnt make a habit of hugging up to him constantly in public, because he would hate that, but she always gave him a hug and kiss in the 'morning', the trick was hunting him down. She could hear a piano being played in the distance, that could possibly be Damon, but then again it could be someone else. She frowned, shrugged, then began walking toward the sound. As she got closer she heard a small blunder in the playing, the tune was lost, and a male cursed, seemingly frustrated. That was her Damon's curse. She grinned and skipped toward the room, wandering in quietly she watched with curiosity as he put out his cigarette and put his fingers on the keys once more. Leaning against the far wall she watched as his fingers flew across the keys again, stumbling once more. It was obvious he hadn't fed, his senses were getting weak, and he was more easily frustrated than usual.

tab Smiling and shaking her head, Nicolette wandered over to him, leaning against his back and cudddling up against him, arms around his waist, face on his shoulder between the neck and the shoulder, planting soft kisses, "My love, what frustrates you so?" she asked softly, her accent leaking heavily into her words. Deciding to attempt to cheer him up a bit, she softly nuzzled his neck, planting small kisses at the same time, "Try again my dear, we can do this together" she paused and added, "While we wait for our dear humans to wake up and move around, I hate to see you so grumpy" she said and playfully poked his nose as she moved to sit beside him, leaning against his side and wiggled a bit, getting into a more comfortable position.

User ImageUser Image
Gᴜᴇss ᴡʜᴀᴛ, ʜᴏɴᴇʏ. I'ᴍ ᴀ ғʀᴇᴀᴋ.

Cᴀɴ'ᴛ ṥтоp мє ᴏɴᴄᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ṡтaятёd

Tʜᴇʏ ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴛɪɴ' ᴜs, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴍ ғᴀʙᴜʟᴏᴜs.

"Speech"
'Thoughts'

Smile C I E L's Pardner

Beloved Shapeshifter

User Image

User Image

He could tell by the lighting of the manor that the sun was setting. It would be time, soon, for all to be active. Here, nights were days and days were nights. Vampires were, of course, creatures of the night. It had been something the humans had just had to grow accustomed to. The male hadn’t slept for the fact that he had no need to sleep and it had probably been hundreds of years since he had done so. While the house lay in silence, he would spend his time on an instrument or reading a book, one of the classics that he had probably read many many times, many of them he had probably gotten when the author was alive, regardless of year they were printed, or country. He knew first additions of certain classics, mainly in American and British Literature were rare and could go for high dollars, but what he needed more than money was something to occupy his mind and his time. As the sun set, he was just finishing with reading Great Expectations by the great British novelist and editor, Charles Dickens. It always astounded him, the characters. How Miss Havasham was so crazy. Dickens’ description of her home somewhat reminded him of their manor here, though he did like to make sure that it wasn’t too dusty.

The brunette male looked as he heard music flooding the home. Many of his clan could play classical instruments such as that, considering that for centuries it was a sign of good culture to be able to so. Even now it was, though you didn’t see it as often. When he heard the slam of the keys, and the frustration in the voice. It was definitely Damon. Many of the members of his coven were only around one hundred years old, the exception being his own mate as well as the man who was his right hand and that vampire’s mate. He saw it as his job to make sure that such young vampires do not become what he himself had come to despise about himself. Ashton Marcus McMillion. He was a vampire, he had become a monster, and he wished for nothing but reckoning for his sins. Revenge, jealousy, mistrust. He had been through them all. They all had their stories though, even the humans in the house had a story behind who they were and why they were that person. It was, for lack of a better word, human nature….though Ashton knew he had very little humanity left in himself, for he had been working on getting his humanity back ever since he had come to his senses about his taking revenge on the human race for what a few had caused.

He sat the book down at his side, his hand was shaking a bit and he felt a bit light headed. He wasn’t entirely sure how long it had been since he had last fed. Every time he did, he felt more and more like a monster, and regretted his immortality more and more. The humans here were prisoners. They were the few brave enough to venture to the manor which no one seemed to live at for years. Of course he could not let them know that he and his family were here and let them leave. While he wasn’t a fan of killing any longer, he wanted to protect them more than anything. He worked out the blood bank system with his clan so that death would no longer have to be a part of their feeding. They wouldn’t have to venture outside the walls of the manor and take a chance of someone realizing what they were. They would be safe. The humans were treated well by most of them, mainly being well fed and hydrated for their benefit and for the benefit of the vampires as well. The blood tasted better and was much easier to get from someone healthy. No matter how much he didn’t want to do so, Ashton knew he had to feed today or else his own bloodthirst would get the best of him.

He rose from his desk chair, which he had been sitting on all this time, looking out the balcony window at the horizon as the sunset was so beautiful in the sky. He walked out of his room, not sure where his mate was. Perhaps she was in the bedroom. He had spent his day in his study, after all. As he walked by the room which Damon and Nicolette occupied, he cleared his throat simply to get their attention, ”Good day, you two.” he said to them. The smell of the cigarette Damon had just put out. After being turned, the only true craving a vampire has is for blood. True, the cigarettes would do nothing to the body of the vampire, but second hand smoke could be bad for humans. The humans whom enjoyed smoking, he would demand they not, throwing out cigarettes and such. It was bad for them and those around them, and it tainted the blood. He couldn’t exactly tell Damon to not smoke, but at the same time he had requested before that no one smoke inside the manor. Even if it wasn’t harmful to him, it make the place smell like a stale ashtray. For now, however, he would say nothing, passing the room and making his way to the rooms where the humans resided, knocking a few times on each. Those who had been here a while would know that this was simply the wake-up call. Most of his clan would be wanting to feed soon.

((OOC: They won't always be this long, I promise xD))

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces