Welcome to Gaia! ::

dole whip's Princess

Genius

" little miss malfoy "
██████████████████████████████ ███████████████ █████

User Image

It was the last first day of her school career, and to say that Andromeda was excited would be an understatement. This day every year she couldn't wait long enough for. She could get away from her family for a good nine months, only returning for a week or two at a time, then returning back to the comfort of Hogwarts and her friends. Not to say she doesn't love her little family, because she does. Her older brother Scorpius, her dad and her mom. They were a quaint little bunch, but they knock heads a lot. Over all sorts of stupid, little things. She thanks her lucky stars that they reside in Malfoy Manor so they each pretty much have their own wing of the house and don't really have to interact all that much. Except of course for their lovely family portraits that they take every year and of course the holidays where they hand each other perfectly wrapped gifts that they didn't even choose for one another. And that's how it went for every single holiday; birthdays, mothers day, fathers day, christmas. It's all a big joke. And although Astoria tried to pull the family together, she could never seem to do it. The only thing that brought them together was her fake sounding blubbering that occurred on the day that her children would depart for Hogwarts. They would have an awkward family hug and Draco would pat her on the back in his cool, unattached way and then they would have a silent ride to the train station where it would all turn to smiles and tears. Because god forbid their family look the least bit dysfunctional in public.

It was all a bit sickening to Andromeda. So while she could hear the beginnings of blubberings down the stairs in the foyer, she slipped out of her bedroom and into her bathroom, locking the door behind her and turning the shower on the hottest setting it had. She let it warm up for a few minutes before she stripped down and stepped inside, sliding the glass door behind her. The blond spent about fifteen minutes total soaping off and admiring the silence that came along with seclusion before she emerged with a large cloud of steam, wrapping herself in an egyptian cotton towel and wiping the steam from the mirror with the end of her towel. She dried herself off and sat down at her vanity to put on her makeup and do her hair. Once she had it dried she spent a few minutes making sure it was perfectly straight, doing her eye makeup and applying a small amount of light pink lipstick. She then had to get her bangs in order because her mother insisted that she get them because they were all the rage in Milan.

And god forbid she be out of style. She eventually got frustrated at her bangs and got dressed- a simple black tank top with the front tucked into a black belt with gold accents and black leggings with some cute black heels she got while spending the summer in Milan. And to be honest, she was more excited to see Max than anyone else. She missed him so much and he's the only one that would just listened to her vent about her family and all her issues, and he was judgment free. She gathered her bags from her room and carried them down the stairs two by two, until there were six bags sitting in a pretty pile in the foyer. I'm ready to leave! She called out into the big, empty house. That meant it was time for them to get their game faces on, really. In a short time she was standing in the middle of Platform 9 3/4, her shoulders covered in floo dust and her mother's face covered in 'tears'. God, she was so sick of this.

I'll be back for Christmas, mum.
                                            She tried to comfort the woman, drawing her into her arms and patting her on the back as the woman cried and Draco put his arm around the both of them. Gross. Andromeda hugged her family goodbye and gathered whatever she was carrying with her and left the two, rolling her eyes as she walked away. She finds it disgusting and doesn't want a marriage anything like it. Andromeda hauled her bags up on the train and made a beeline for the rear cars which were Slytherin territory. She stopped and made smallchat with a few girls who complimented her hair or something else or said how much they 'missed her while she was gone'. Yeah, right. She just went along with it until she got to her corner of the train car, where she threw her belongings up above her seat in the netting and awaited her friends' arrival.

Her mind of course began to wander to what ( or who ) they'd done over the summer. She hadn't spoke to Max or any of her friends for the whole summer, they did an 'isolation' thing for three months, so she wasn't allowed to speak to her friends. Best fucking vacation ever! NOT. Andy of course couldn't help but wonder if Max had gotten a girlfriend over the summer, and to be honest, she was dreading seeing him a bit. Although he was her best friend in the whole world, she wasn't sure she could deal seeing him happy with someone else. Not to say that he would be happy with her ... ugh, being a teenage girl was just too complicated for her liking. And now we wait~ She sighed as she stretched her arms and legs out, propping her feet up on the seat across from her, excited to see her friends again.

ooc // sorry for my shitty layouts guys xx
                                            outfit in the collage~

Conservative Werewolf

10,425 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
████████ Vιvιєииє єℓια ɦαℓє

User Image

WHAT WOULD YOU DO? tab tab tab GET UP OFF MY FEET AND tab tab tab STOP MAKING TIRED EXCUSES
              WHAT WOULD YOU DO? tab tab tab GET UP OFF MY FEET AND tab tab tab STOP MAKING TIRED EXCUSES

"Elia, darling, you need to wake up. You have a train to catch," came her mother's voice from beside her bed. Eyes opening slowly, the girl rolled onto her side and looked at the clock on her bedside table. She had about two hours to get up, prepare herself and head to King's Cross. Plenty of time, really. Especially considering she had packed all of her bags the two days before. "Vivienne Elia Hale, I mean it. Get up out of bed and start getting ready. Now!" This came from down the hall. Where her mother was presumably trying to get her younger brother Hayden up and moving as well. With a frustrated groan, she clambered out of her bed and went into her bathroom. One look in the mirror was enough to make her cringe. Her brown hair was a wreck with knots all over the place and stray hairs sticking out in every direction. Well then...this might take a little longer than I expected, she thought to herself as she started up the shower and waited for the water to warm up. Cue the entrance of a blonde haired little boy with eyes as big as saucers. "Vivi, Vivi! Are you excited? You're going back to school! Vivi, you're gonna come back to see me at Christmas, right?" He continued rambling on without seeming to stop for breathe hardly at all. "Of course I'm coming back for Christmas! Who else would make sure you don't sneak a peek at your presents early?! Besides, school is boring at Christmas time. Nobody's there to talk to," she said, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Now scoot. I've gotta finish getting ready. Have mom make us our special breakfast?" With an excited squeal, the boy ran off to find their mother.

Elia stripped and got into the shower, glad that her watery eyes weren't obvious. The hardest part of starting a new school year was always leaving Hayden behind. He was so excited for when he'd be able to start his first year at Hogwarts. And the only thing that worried her about that was the fact that he would be alone. But today, right now especially, was not the time for her to dwell on such thoughts. So she pushed them to the back of her mind and washed her hair in an attempt to try and fix the mess that it had been when she woke up. Because even though there were simple spells for everything, including fixing her hair, Elia sometimes preferred the normal way of doing things. While being a witch was a huge part of who she was, Elia didn't want to be one of those people who ended up relying on magic to do everything.

Breakfast passed by in a blur. Everybody was wide awake and bustling about, especially her mother. Every year, her mother would make an american style breakfast before sending her off to school and it was something that she always looked forward to. So much food, so little time and stomach space, she thought as she helped her mother clear away all of the dishes. Her father was gathering her trunks and getting them ready. There were only three, thanks to a lovely spell her mother had used to ensure all of her belongings could easily fit into three trunks. Her cat, Snickers was curled up next to the fireplace dozing. He went with her every year to Hogwarts and knew when that day rolled around. So he would curl up by the fireplace and wait. How a cat managed to be so alright with the Floo Network, she didn't know. Just like she didn't know how her dad always managed to get the morning off on the first day of a school year. Just another mystery of life, she supposed.

With everything gathered and everybody ready to go, Elia's family made their way to King's Cross. The train was already there, as were quite a few families. She looked up in time to see a flash of blonde hair getting onto the train. Andy Malfoy. A seventh year Slytherin who Elia got along with. They weren't friends, but they also weren't enemies. They were just....mutually aware of each other. The girl wasn't really all that much like her father, from what Elia knew. And that's why she had given the girl the benefit of the doubt. Not everybody was destined for darkness in Slytherin. "Elia? Honey? Are you listening to me?" Gaze snapping back to her father, Elia frowned slightly. "Sorry daddy. I was distracted for a moment. What is it?" The man sighed and shook his head. She knew that sometimes he wished she had taken a bit more after him in regards to attention to detail. But sometimes she spaced out and she couldn't help it. "I said to be safe. Make sure you keep up with your work. Keep an eye on Snickers. And most importantly, take care of yourself. Oh! And tell Lorelei and Cressida hello for us, alright?" Elia nodded and began the round of goodbyes, saving Hayden for last as always. "You behave for mum and dad, alright? I know you have a tendancy to throw tantrums. But you're getting to be a big boy and that means the tantrums have to stop, alright? Promise me that, Hayden. Or....no snowmen at Christmas." The little boy gasped and then nodded. "I'll be good, I swear! No tantrums. We can't have Christmas without a snowman!" Hayden gave her a good, tight hug before stepping back. Time to go.

Climbing onto the train with Snickers curled up in her arms, Elia made her way to the middle of the train and took a seat in an empty compartment. Lori and Cress would find her whenever they got here and the three of them would spend the train ride catching up. Just like they always did. And then the talk would turn to boys, which is where Elia would falter. Guys..well...there were a few she took note of. But none that would ever be worth mentioning to the other girls. Sighing, she relaxed in her seat and prepared for the train ride ahead.

OOC: hope this is alright for a starter post c:

OH WHERE DO WE BEGIN tab tab tab tab tab THE RUBBLE OR OUR SINS?

ɦuғғℓєρuғғ ████████

Miss_Reese-Chan's Husbando

Fashionable Gekko

tab tab xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

I HAVE x MY MOTHERS DREAMS ANDxMY FATHERS EYES x JUST GO AHEADx AND TRY AND TAKE THEM FROM ME
                                                I HAVE x MY MOTHERS DREAMS ANDxMY FATHERS EYES x JUST GO AHEADx AND TRY AND TAKE THEM FROM ME

User Image

A smile graced the face of Alvein Gale as he and his family came through the barrier and stepped foot into platform nine and three quarters. The first thing that he saw as he took his first steps into the platform was the sign of all the students; both old and new running and trying to board the express. Today marked the new school semester of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and like the previous years the young man was excited and was looking forward to a another year of new discoveries and magic; five years of attending the school hasn't subdued his child-like excitement not one bit. Pushing his trunk trolley down the path he looked left and right, hoping to see at least one familiar face in this vast crowd around him. The sound of his name being called out brought his attention to it's source, a young girl who was walking up to him; her beach blonde hair tied loosely over her shoulder which framed her petite face as it contained the amused look that it usually held. Lips pursed as she placed one hand on her hip.

"Hey 'bro, it's almost time to board; you can look for your girlfriends later." His dear sister, Phylia jerked her thumb over her shoulder behind her; motioning him to quickly put his still into the train. Alvein was about to comment about the 'girlfriends' comment but found himself too tired to reply, partially because that if he did reply she would definitely have another sarcastic comment ready to go. Shrugging his shoulders he turned his trolley around and pushed it past her who obviously seemed annoyed that she wasn't able to snark anymore at him. God, she was still only a second year but her 'slytherin' attitude was already taking a clear form. Great, he was beginning to dread how she would grow up to be in the future. Sighing he began quickly loading his stuff onto the train, his train of thought continued even as he finished and was making his way to his sister who was now standing by their mother and father off to the side. Approaching them Alvein flashed them a small smile as their father cleared his throat.

"Well then, make sure you guys stay out of too much trouble okay?" their father began to exasperation of their children. Alvein had heard his father little spiel even since his first year and even though he said it differently each time the message was always the same; 'don't get into trouble, and if you do make sure you aren't caught' a motto that the two pretty much lived by now after having it drilled into them for a long time now. Thankfully their mother seemed to see their distress and decided to 'save' her children. "Dear, these two can look after themselves and Phylia has her older brother to look after him" Alven rolled his eyes inwardly at the comment "I think that 'ice queen' here can look after herself, no guy would dare go near her after what she did last year" all he got in reply was a quick jab to his side from the smaller Gale female who was red from embarrassment. Their father simply shrugged, but he could pick up the mischievous glint in his eyes "Just let me have this 'protective father' moment. besides I'm not worried about her safety; I'm worried about the safety of the poor saps around her" Phylia huffed in annoyance and took this chance to excuse herself to look for her friends and leave, but not before kissing and hugging her parents goodbye.

Alvein remained talking to their parents for a little while longer until he heard the call for students to come aboard, waving goodbye and saying that he's not sure if he's coming home for the holidays or not he boarded the train. But much like previous years, the ravenclaw was finding it difficult to find a free compartment to sit in much less a familiar face to pass the time with. He honestly wondered where his friends where, knowing some of them he was sure he would have already found the more early risers sitting down but alas it was for naught. The young man came across Andromeda Malfoy sitting alone in a compartment, he thought about going in there and taking his chances in sitting down. He didn't have anything against the older blonde himself, but hey; you never know around slytherins right?

Except for his sister, she was the only exception.

However fate seemed to give him a break this time around as a couple compartments down from 'andy' he saw the familiar pretty face of Vivienne Hale or 'Elia' as people tended to call her. He had known the brunette hufflepuff for a long while now ever since they began studying together with Dominique and things just went from there. Alvein loved spending time with her; they always had fun conversations and he she was so easy to talk to for him, overall there was almost no other person he would want to spend the long train ride with. Almost. Smiling he slid open the compartment door with one hand and stepped into the room, his other hand holding up his bag over his shoulder. "Hey Elia, for a second I thought I wouldn't find someplace to sit down. Mind if I sit here?" he had to reason why he had asked that question; he had already began to sit himself down on the seat opposite her, his bag seated right beside him.

"How was your holidays by the way, you 'get up to anything interesting?" he chuckled lightheartedly as he leaned back on his seat.

Muzik_Freek

o o c : weeeewt, it is done! also al's clothes are linked to his pic at the top~

justmikie's Wife

Devoted Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Cressida was the first one to wake up in the morning. She was always the most excited about leaving, which naturally meant that she was the first one to wake up and get ready. The girl absolutely loved going back to Hogwarts after a year of being away from her friends, and magic, and everything wonderful. To her, Hogwarts was the only thing that made her life joyous and wonderful. Being surrounded by her friends and magic all of the time made Cressida happy, and she looked forward to it every year. Being at Hogwarts was definitely better than being stuck at home with her father, or being shipped off to her mother's for a month or so. Yes, it was nice to see her mom again after so long...but sometimes Cressida wished that she could just live at Hogwarts forever. She hated being at home - and she didn't hate things very often. This year was no different than the past five years. Cressida woke up earlier than her father and Crispin, showered, got dressed, checked her luggage, and then eventually made her way downstairs.

Crispin's room was downstairs, right down the hall from the living room and the kitchen. Every year when it was almost time for them to leave, Cressida ran down the hallway to his room, opened the door and woke him up. "Crispin Wesley Banks! Wake up! Breakfast and then we're leeeaaaviiiing!", she chimed before closing his door and practically sprinting down the hall to the kitchen. Cris hated that she woke him up. He said that it ruined his dreams, and made him grouchy for the rest of the day. She knew that half of this was not true, because there was no way that he could be grouchy at Hogwarts. It was just impossible. As Cressida sat down at the kitchen table to eat some breakfast, her cat walked over to her and started to rub herself against Cressida's legs. The girl smiled down at Ellie and reached down to pet her. "Good morning, beautiful miss Ellie. Are you excited to go to Hogwarts again?", she murmured sweetly. Ellie purred as if to say yes, and Cressida laughed softly. "Me too..."

Crispin finally joined her in the kitchen after a while, though he still wasn't dressed. The girl rolled her eyes at him and left the kitchen. The two Banks children hardly got along when they were at home, mostly because they never saw eye-to-eye when it came to their father. Cressida was not exactly his biggest fan, but Crispin was on his side all of the time. To her, it was annoying and kind of idiotic. Crispin didn't see the whole picture, he only saw that their father had been the one to raise him. It was ridiculous...but Cressida didn't want to argue with her brother today. To avoid that, she just stayed away from him for the entire morning.

When it was time for them to leave, Cressida gathered all of her things and gave them to Crispin. He had requested that she do so in order for their traveling to go smoothly. The only reason that Cress wasn't going to take her own things was because she had told Crispin that she didn't want to travel with him this year. Normally, the two of them traveled by floo powder to the train station. This year, Cressida had made it very obvious that she wanted to fly by herself. She didn't exactly like traveling by floo, so she wasn't going to if she didn't have to. Crispin had agreed to let her, and he even agreed to make sure that her luggage and that little Ellie arrived at Platform 9 3/4 safely. "Thanks again, Crispin! I'll meet you there!", the girl said excitedly as she grabbed her broom and prepared herself to leave. She was so excited, Cressida wondered for a moment if she would even be able to fly. That thought was gone in an instant as she mounted her broom and took off.

Flying was a second nature for Cressida. Ever since she learned how to use a broom, it had been her favorite thing to do. She had been recruited by the Quidditch team early on due to her natural flying abilities. She loved the feeling of being able to get away from the entire world - just flying over everything, zipping though the air. She loved how the wind brushed her hair out of her face and tickled her cheeks. The whole experience made her smile with glee. Sadly, the flight was short lived and she reached the train station rather quickly. Cressida dismounted her broom with ease a couple of blocks away from the station, and walked the rest of the way. That was the only disadvantage of wanting to fly everywhere: you couldn't let any of the muggles see you. It was annoying, but definitely necessary.

When Cressida arrived at the train station, she wasn't surprised to see that Crispin was there without their father. He hadn't come to see them off since her first year...she hadn't expected this year to be different. Crispin looked disappointed, so Cressida decided not to say anything about it. She just gave him a sad look and took her luggage from him. "Thanks.", she murmured. Her brother nodded and turned to get onto the train. The girl followed him, knowing that they were most likely about to say goodbye for a few months. Crispin and Cressida never really talked during the school year. Once they were on the train, Cressida turned to her brother and gave him a small, awkward hug. "I'll....see you around. I love you, Crispin.", she said wholeheartedly. Cris took a moment before responding, and then nodded. "Yeah. I love you too, Cressida." And with that, the two went off in search of different compartments and different friends. Surely they would run into each other quite a bit this year, but Cressida doubted that they would spend too much time together. She didn't want to think about that right now...all she wanted to do was find Elia and Lori and catch up with her two best friends.

It didn't take long for Cressida to find the compartment that she usually sat in, and she was delighted to see that it already had some of her friends in it. Elia was sitting down, looking beautiful as she always did. Elia had been one of Cressida's best friends and partners in crime since their first year at Hogwarts, along with Lori - who wasn't here yet of cooourse. "Elia! Hi! I've missed you so so so much!", the girl exclaimed as she threw her luggage down and went over to hug her friend. She looked down at Snickers, Elia's cat, and reached over to pet him. "Hi Snickers, baby. I've missed you too.", she cooed. As she got up to let Ellie out of her cage, Cressida smiled up at her other friend sitting across from Elia. Alvein and Cress have been pretty close friends for a while now, and it was always good to see him. "Hi Alvein. It's nice to see you again too! How was your vacation? Do either of you have any interesting news to share?"

█████████Cressida talking
                                              █████████Other people talking
                                              █████████Dreams/Cressida's thoughts

outfit
                                              ooc: oh hey guys. Cressida is finished! I shall work on Crispin's post sometime tonight-ish. I'll attempt to start it riiiihgt nooow.. Also, her profile is linked in the picture above.

Muzik_Freek
                                              Sonic_Kaos

Dangerous Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Henry Campbell
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

There are causes
worth dying for
But nothing
worth killing for

"Henry, it's time to get up."
                            "Henry, get up. First day of school."
                            "HENRY! Mummy said it's time to get up!"
                            "I don't need your help, Kenna. Go help your father."

Jean Campbell sent her daughter off down the hall to help her husband, then turned to the blanket-covered lump that was her eldest son. Even as a baby, Henry had been difficult to get up in the morning. The only time she had ever been able to convince him to rise before 9 or 10 was if the ocean was involved. When they were taking a trip to the beach, then Henry would often be up before the sun itself was. She could remember her son as a small child, jumping on the bed in the wee hours of the morning, imploring Mum and Dad to get up, get up, we're going to the shore today! "Henry Robert, get out of bed this instant or I'm fetching your uncle." "Huhwha?" There, that got a reaction from the boy - the Campbells lived with Henry's father's parents, his uncle and aunt, and their two young children. His uncle was rather...fond of using Stinging Hexs whenever Henry's cousins misbehaved. Jean chuckled and Henry frowned blearily at her. "Tha's not funny, Mum," he slurred as he rolled out of bed. "Not to you, maybe," was the response before his mother took off to tend to other things. Henry grumbled under his breath as he pulled clothes from his closet, then zombie-walked to the shower.

Ice cold water had him awake quite quickly and by the time that he appeared in the kitchen, dressed and ready to go, Henry felt almost human again. His grandparents were sitting at the table, as were his aunt and cousins. His father and uncle were nowhere to be found - probably loading up Henry's and Kendra's things - while his mother was filling a travel mug with coffee. Kendra bounded into the kitchen not long after her brother did. "You're going to make us late," she said to her brother, ignoring the fact that he was ready to go while she didn't even have her shoes on yet. Henry ignored her and headed outside. The others were having breakfast and the greasy smell of sausage and bacon was making him sick. Henry had been put on a vegetarian diet as a child, to combat a lactose and egg intolerance. He had stuck to it as a matter of principal - he didn't like the thought of hurting animals for food and they were kept in such awful conditions! Nowadays, even the smell of cooking meat made him feel ill. He lingered just long enough to grab a peach out of the fruitbowl on the counter before heading out. His father and uncle had loaded the two childrens' trunks into the family vehicle. Henry ignored his uncle as he had his aunt and grandparents. He wasn't terribly fond of his father's side of the family - they were old magic and old money, snotty and the kind of people he hated. After all, they had disowned his father and hadn't welcomed him back into the fold until he had produced two magical children of his own.

"Seventh year," his father commented as Henry's uncle went back inside. Henry nodded and mumbled, "Yeah," around a mouthful of peach. A few moments of silence and then, "You thought about what you're doing after?" Henry shrugged again and responded, "I want to go back to 'Straya...I miss it, ya know?" Henry's father nodded and reached out, giving his son's shoulder a squeeze. "You've gotta knuckle down this year, Henry. Your O.W.Ls were good but N.E.W.Ts are a whole different animal - oh stop laughing! I'm being serious here." Henry chuckled a little longer at his father's unintentional pun then responded, "Dad, I know! I got it. Relax. Everything's going to be fine." He already had his plans for after Hogwarts - a friend of his who had graduated the year before lived in Australia now, working with magizoologists and the magical creatures that lived in and around the ocean in the area. He'd promised Henry a spot on the research team when he graduated. Henry would have had to have been off his nut not to accept. Henry supposed the impromptu heart-to-heart would have gone on longer if his mother and Kendra hadn't emerged from the house, both insisting that it was time to get going.

The journey to King's Cross was average for the family. Henry was glued to a tablet, saying his final Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram good-byes before he had to go radio silent for another year. Kendra was nose-deep in a book - a textbook! Who reads textbooks for fun? Once they actually arrived, the usual good-byes were given. Henry's mother put on the usual waterworks, though this year they were markedly more intense. This year she had to let both of her babies go and whatever was she going to do with herself all year? Henry's father tried to console his sobbing wife and good-bye hugs were passed all around. After the couple disappeared back through the barrier to the Muggle side of the station, Henry took off into the crowd to find his friends. Kendra, not knowing anyone and lacking anything better to do, tagged along like a little shadow and nattered at her brother. Okay, first things first, Henry thought, Find the ankle-biter a few friends. I'm not going to babysit her all year long...

OoC: Quickie layout. Kendra post is incoming c:

Henry Is...
With: Kendra and people || Where: Platform 9 3/4 || Doing: Looking for friends || Wearing: Muggle Casual

Dangerous Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Kendra Campbell
Ravenclaw First Year

If you want
something done right
Then you gotta
Do it yourself

Kendra frowned as she stood at the open door to her brother's room, watching as her mother tried to rouse him from his sleep. He musth ave stayed up too late last night laying video games online with his friends back in Australia. It had been a ritual of his to spend his last night of summer playing video games and watching movies late into the night, getting his fill of Muggle tech before he headed to Hogwarts where such things were not allowed. Normally, Kendra didn't care. If he wanted to melt his brains then that was his problem. However, if they were going to be last for her very first trip on the Hogwarts Express because her brother was a lazy sot....well, then it was her problem.

"HENRY! Mummy said it's time to get up!"
                            "I don't need your help, Kenna. Go help your father."

Kenda pouted at her mother, but did as she was told. She headed down the hallway to her room, where her father and uncle were attempting to get her trunk out of her room and outside to the vehicle. Her uncle could have levitated the heavy trunk but he rather enjoyed watching his poor Squib brother struggle with the heavy item. Kendra glared at him and, as an untrained child's magic was wont to do, hers reacted to her flare in temper. The end of the trunk her father was carrying became much lighter all of a sudden, while her uncle's end suddenly became much heavier. Her father smiled at her as they passed. Her uncle just muttered, "Brat," under his breath as he passed. Kendra stuck her tongue out at him, then skipped back into her room. He could call her all the names he liked; he was just jealous because she and Henry were favoured by their grandparents for being the first grandchildren born. Her cousins were still wee little, only seven and five years old. She reached under her bed and pulled out her backpack, packing it with the things that she would need on the train - books to keep occupied, her uniform to change into, and of course her wand. Just in case. Once her backpack was filled she slung it over her shoulders and trotted downstairs to the kitchen. Henry was there, finally looking somewhat awake and ready to go. "You're going to make us late," she told her brother, frowning at him. He ignored her, instead just walking outside.

Kendra might have gone chasing after him, but her mother made her sit and finish her breakfast. They had plenty of time, the woman said, and Kendra was just making a fuss over nothing. After breakfast, Kendra and her mother headed outside and the family piled into the car. The journey to King's Cross passed quietly. Henry was glued to his tablet, staring slack-jawed at the screen. Kendra rolled her eyes - he was going to rot his brain even faster than normal. She pulled her Charms textbook from her backpack and cracked it open to pass the time. She had gotten halfway through it the night before and there were some parts she didn't understand. Hopefully once she got to school and started her lessons, they would start making sense.

Once the family arrived at the train station, Kendra waited impatiently for Henry and their father to load everything onto the trollies. Then she took off through the station with her family trailing behind, looking for the wall between platforms 9 and 10. She ran right through the barrier, then said good-bye to her parents in a distracted manner. The myriad of new and interesting people and the massive scarlet steam engine had most of the girl's attention. Even as her parents left and her brother started off through the crowd Kendra hardly noticed. Only when she realized that she was alone did she finally come back to her senses. "Henry!" the little girl shouted, indignant. How dare we just leave her alone in a strange place full of strange people? Kendra frowned and ran after her errant sibling. "You left me!" she snapped, though her comment and subsequent tirad about how rude that was went ignored. Just think about it! What if she had gotten lost and missed then train? Then what she would have done?!

Kendra Is...
With: Henry and people || Where: Platform 9 3/4 || Doing: Lecturing my stupid brother || Wearing: Muggle Clothing
User Image

█████ ███ █████

dominiquexom.xoweasley

█████ ███ █████

Today was the day. After months of anticipation, today was the return to hogwarts. As much as Dominique loved her family, nothing even came close to being as exciting as the school she had attended for five years. Her first year was completely magical (buh dum tsss). She had been aware of her abilities since she could understand words. Containing your ability for years was the hardest thing you could imagine. The first day, approximately five years ago, was the most exciting day of the girl's life. Her older sister, Victoire had gone just a year before her, and was somehow sorted into Slytherin. Dom wasn't really surprised though, considering how her sister was as evil as a Weasley could be. Dominique truly thought she would be sorted into Gryffindor, like much of her family before, but instead ended up in Ravenclaw. While it was unexpected, it wasn't surprising. Dom had always been interested in learning everything she could whether it be muggle culture, astronomy, anything. The girl was quite intelligent. She just progressed over the years, becoming one of the smartest kids in school, which was pretty great for just going into her sixth year. This branch of the Weasley's were located in a cottage right on the beach, overlooking the ocean. The sight was spectacular, but very isolated.

The night before, Dominique had hardly been able to sleep, resulting in a very early rise. She had spent hours making sure her trunk was packed perfectly, her wand was on her at all times, her precious feline companion near. Before the rest of the house awoke, she went out for a stroll on the beach, taking in all she could. She wouldn't return until she absolutely had to, which was christmas, when the entire family, around forty-something people gathered around in the holiday spirit. Staying as far back from the water as she could without leaving the beach, she sat, embracing the salty air and the cool breeze. Life here was relaxing, but far too boring for her liking. Dominique was one for adventure, friends, and knowledge. In a town so far away from the real world, surrounded by family and large amounts of water, Domo found herself wanting more. Growing anxious, the girl headed back inside to busy herself. Passing by her siblings' rooms, she ducked her head in. Louis, her fifteen year old brat of a brother lay on his bed, dead asleep. He was a pain, but he was definitely worth it, in the end. No matter how annoying or rude he was, she loved him because she had always wanted to be an older sister, and he made that happen. Sappy, but true. She smiled to herself as she continued down to Victorie's room, the door creaking loudly as she pushed it open slightly. She cringed, trying to quiet herself. Vic was the cooler older sister, the badass Slytherin, the fun sibling. She had friends, she had boys falling all over, she had everything. The two girls were completely opposite besides their looks. Seeing the sleeping girl, she went back into her room to get dressed.

Sometime later, the family had arrived at King's Cross. Setting down Storm's cage, she wrapped her free arm around her father. She kissed his cheek, grinning. "You'll be back for Christmas, right?" he asked, a tear forming in his eye. Dominique let out a small laugh, letting him know he had nothing to worry about. "Of course. It's not that far from now, I'll be counting down the days." she answered, hugging him tightly. This was their version of goodbyes, since Dom was emotional, and was horrible at departure. Over time, she had gotten better, but the word goodbye itself never failed to make her cry. Moving on to her mother, she grinned. Her mother had always been a beauty, and had aged so gracefully. As a newborn, she was the spitting image of Fleur, and had always spent more time with her. She was a mama's girl indeed. "Je vous verrai bientôt. Je t'aime." Fleur whispered, hugging Dominique tightly. French had always been their thing. Not only did it help Dom's vocabulary, but it was something the two of them shared by themselves. Letting out a breathy sigh, Dominique squeezed her mother back. "Je t'aime aussi. Bientôt." she said, her voice beginning to crack. Pulling away, she grabbed her luggage and cat cage. She waved a quick goodbye once again, stepping onto the train.

Searching for an open compartment, Dominique spotted Andromeda Malfoy. She had never stepped over her boundaries, never been particularly mean, but she was not to be trusted. She was a Malfoy and they had done horrible things. Andy didn't seem nearly as horrible as her family, but that meant nothing. Not wanting to start another year off on the wrong foot, Dominique made eye contact and nodded. Dominique disliked her enough not to speak to her, but could handle acknowledging her presence. Continuing on, she passed by Elia, Alvein and Cressida. Alvi and Dom had been friends since first year, always worked together on projects, spent a decent amount of time together. Dominique had never spoken to Elia, but she was sweet from what she had heard. As for Cressida, she was so friendly and all around a great girl. She considered joining them, but settled on an open compartment across from theirs. As she entered, she waved hello, before setting her things down. Closing the door, she opened the cage for Storm to come out.

Seeing more and more students get on, she looked back. No one entirely familiar. Dominique should've sat with the others, but she had assumed that Kegan would join her. Kegan was definitely her best friend, aside from Vic, who hardly counts. They had dated before, and whilst some feelings were still there, friends was a better decision. They had remained close, as if nothing had changed. As she sat, stroking her feline, the door opened. Louis entered, looking around as if he was paranoid. He handed her a snickers bar quickly, keeping his back towards the door. "I got you this." he said, pausing for a second, as if he didn't know if he should continue or not. "I love you and all, but you're kind of lame. So we can talk later, maybe. See ya, Domo." As he left, she fiddled with the ends of her long blonde hair. Her fifth year brother was embarrassed of her. That makes two of them. She set the candy bar down next to her, looking down at the purring cat in her lap. "You're not embarrassed of me too, are you?" she asked aloud, as if the cat would reply. She kicked her legs back and forth, since they could hardly reach the floor, waiting for someone to keep her company.

ooc // woohoo first post. outfit is located in the picture. c:

Tipsy Gawker

User Image

There was something about going to the train station that fascinated Lorelei. The fact that she was leaving for Hogwarts again was beside the point. Attending the school of Witchcraft and Wizardry was beyond comprehendible and amazing. Obviously it was exciting as well, but there was something else. The hustle and bustle of people rushing to catch their trains just caused this energy that she loved. It just seemed that wherever she turned there were people just trying to live their lives. Granted there was a fair share of grumps who just pushed and shoved everybody in their way, but not even them could ruin her mood. She'd have to admit that her favorite part was watching the people. Not in a creepy "I see you" sort of way, but observing. Which is what she was currently doing from her spot near the kiosk where her mother was just grabbing a few last essential things. Leave it to Ginny Potter to ensure that her children had enough food for the train. As if they would starve if they didn't have their twizzlers and goldfish crackers. What were they, five? Personally, Lorelei preferred Drooble's Best Blowing Gum or some Fizzing Whizbees.

Finally her mother wrapped up her business and turned towards her daughters to bid them farewell. "Now girls, Lily, Lori..have a good year okay? Have fun, but also focus on your studies! This year is important!" A smile on her face, Lori hugged her mother and waited for Lily to do the same before the girls walked away with a wave. "You know, sometimes I swear she doesn't want us to go. Her goodbyes are always so long, and she always looks so sad...It's a shame dad couldn't come though." She spoke to her twin as they walked, both with their carts, weaving through the crowd of people to get to their designated platform. It only took them a few minutes to get to platform 9 3/4, the infamous departure point for the Hogwarts express. Lori still remembered the first time she made the trip through the wall and came out the other side unscathed and in shock. It seemed forever ago. "You ready for another fabulous year Lily?" Turning her head, she grinned at her sister. "Here we go!"

With that the brunette tightened her grip on the handles of her baggage cart. Taking a few brief moments to glance around to ensure no muggle audience, she winked at Lily before pushing her cart forward and running at the wall. She emerged on the other side moments later. Her sister emerged shortly after. Turning her head, she kept talking to Lily as she walked along the platform. "What took you so long? I thought we were pros at thi-" She barely finished her last word before her cart collided with that of another persons. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" Looking up, she brushed a stray strand of hair out of her face to see whom she'd run into to. Of course. Who else would it have been. Naturally the first person she runs into is none other than Kegan Demetri, her friend and long time verbal sparring partner. A grin crept onto her face as she let go of her cart to push her trunk back into its place. "Watch where you're going Gryffindor. I would think that by now you'd know how this works." She teased as she saw him stepping towards her. "And to think, here I was thinking this year would be peaceful...How are you?" Lori smiled as she hugged her friend. Pulling back slightly, she glanced back to see Lily rolling her eyes. Yet when she turned back to face Kegan, she was met with something rather unexpected. Namely his lips brushing against hers. What? Eyes wide, Lorelei dropped her arms and took several steps back. "Woaaahh there. I mean, I'm happy to see you too, but control yourself Gryffindor!" With that, she quickly grabbed her things and stepped onto the train, frantically trying to put distance between her and Kegan, only half aware that she was also leaving Lily behind. But knowing her sister, she'd come find her later. "What just happened?" Clearly that had to have been a misunderstanding. There was no way..Pushing her thoughts away for the time being, she searched for an empty compartment but instead found one with her friends sitting inside.

"Ohmygosh! Hiii!" Grinning, Lori set her things down to give Elia, Cressida and Alvein each a hug. They were all in the same year, and while some were in other houses, they were close. Granted, she wasn't as close to Alvein as the girls, but from what she'd heard her sister knew him fairly well. "It feels like it's been forever since I've seen you guys!!" Pausing her chatter to stow away her things, she did so before settling down in an empty space. They had so much catching up to do. The summer break had been wonderful for Lori, although a little too long for her taste. While she wasn't really excited to go back to studies and exams, the fact that she would be enduring all of it with her friends was what excited her. "How was your summer? Did you do anything exciting? Any news? What happened?!" Lori ceased her babbling to allow her friends a chance to respond, also giving her a few moments to process the last half hour. What the hell had just happened outside the train?

OOC: bleh post is blagh. don't worry popular gave me permission to mod Kegan

User ImageXXXXXXXX

x
        User Image

User Image

struck by l i g h t n i n g sounds pretty frightening, but you know the chances are so s m a l l
                                                xxxhit by the a - t r a i n, crashed in an a i r p l a n e, i wouldn't recommend either one.
                                                xxxxxbut someone in the w o r l d is gonna fall in love by the end of this s o n g
                                                xxxxxxxx so you might as well sing a l o n g xxx xxx xxx xxx

xxxxxxthe odds are that we will probably be alright ★◞

AISLINN ANIA HADLEY → THE AMBITIOUS GRYFFINDOR

If anything was able to scare Aislinn Hadley into silence, it was crowds. Large crowds. Crowds of people she didn't know. Who knows what kind of germs are floating around? Hell, people cough on their own hands and don't use hand sanitizer. Quickly digging her hand into her pocket, Ash wrapped her fingers around her own little bottle, just making sure that she had brought it. Sighing, she brought her hand back up and used it to brush some hair from her face. Transition times were the worst. Having to go through public transportation meant that her chances of catching something sky-rocketed. She shuffled her feet along the train station, avoiding even the slightest brush of the shoulder with a stranger. Meanwhile, her mum was going over all of their safety procedures. But because Aislinn was too focused on avoiding everyone, she didn't hear a word of her mum's yearly speech. She only heard noise. "Do I make myself clear?" her mother bellowed, dragging Aislinn back into reality. With a great moan, Ash pulled out her hand sanitizer and squeezed some into her hands. "Yes mum, good god." she mumbled, shoving the small bottle back into her pocket. She hadn't actually heard what her mom had said, but you never disagree with parental figures anyway. Especially one as over-protective as Aislinn's mom.

Along with Aislinn and her mom was one of her older brothers, Cillian, her dad, and her seven-year old sister Kasia. Once they approached platform 9 3/4, Kasia held onto her sisters hand tightly, following closely behind. "I washed my hands don't worry!" she piped cheerfully, leaning her head against Ash's arm. Although she smiled back at her little sister, Aislinn was sad to be leaving her again for another school year. It reminded her a lot of how she felt when her brothers went to school and had to leave her behind. However, unlike her brothers, Aislinn wouldn't get to see Kasia attend school. She'll have been long graduated by the time she begins her first year. During the summer months, Ash always made sure to spend as much time with her little sister as possible. Just last week, they had made a blanket fort together. They made catapults with spoons and fired cereal at anyone who neared the fort. Unfortunately Aislinn had a lot of vacuuming to do at the end of the day, but it was well worth it. As the family entered the pillar, Kasia closed her eyes tightly and clung to Aislinn. Even though Kasia takes the trip every year, she never gets over the idea of walking through a wall. Her first time experiencing the wall, Aislinn had charged through it and got lost among the crowd.

The Hadley family found a relatively uncrowded area to say their goodbyes. However, her mom was still going on about the same precautions she had followed all her life. Once she noticed Aislinn's upset expression, she stopped immediately in her tracks. "Ash, honey, I'm really sorry. You know I can't help but worry about you." she said, her voice sincere. Aislinn gave a small smile and nodded. "I know mum. I just wish you wouldn't have to worry. And besides, I've been on my own like this for a while now. I got it." she said, giving her a confident smile. Her mother smiled back then pulled her into a tight hug. Over her mom's shoulder, she noticed a look of evil flash across Cillian's face. Even after her mother let go, Ash didn't break her gaze from her brother. What was going through his head? As Kasia latched on, he began to open his stupid mouth. "Yeah, I wouldn't worry that much mum. I think the worst is over. After all, you can't get mono twice, right?" he said, smiling as Aislinn's face turned beet red. Suddenly, her mother's expression changed from the loving mum she knew to the she-devil she feared. Aislinn was at a loss for words. She tried to dig up something to say before her mom got the chance to. "Aislinn. He wouldn't be talking about the time you got the flu twice, right?" too late. You could nearly see the steam flowing from her mother's head. Kasia looked up to her with confusion written all over her face, and her father gave her a questioning glare.

Suddenly, the train blew a whistle. Was it time already to go? "Oh funny story about that mum but I guess it'll be a story for another time because I got to go now okay i love you guys bye." Aislinn spoke a mile a minute, gathering up all of her things and giving Kasia a final hug. Before her mom was able to explode, Ash had charged into the train. She only took her personal trunk with her and left the rest with the staff on the train. Unfortunately she had to leave her cat in it's cage. Last time she brought him on the train he nearly ate four other pets. Once Aislinn was safe in the train, she took a sigh of relief. Her parents were very against Ash dating for some reason. They always needed to interrogate any potential romantic interest. But who doesn't like snogging cute girls and guys every once in a while? Collecting her thoughts, Ash began looking for a seat. She preferred an empty compartment, but she had gotten onto the train rather late. She saw a few familiar faces and waved to some people, but most of the compartments were full already.

Nearing the end of the hall, Ash poked her head into one of the compartments. Inside sat one of her closest friends, Dominique. She seemed to be talking to her cat. Smiling brightly, Ash threw her trunk onto the rack above and plopped down across from her friend. "Talking to your cat again?" Ash said, brushing some hair out of her eyes. Like her friend, Aislinn's feet didn't quite reach the ground. "As cute as your cat is, most guys aren't into the whole crazy cat lady thing." she said with a grin. She loved messing with Dom.

"Anyway, how was your summer? Any cute guys or awesome adventures to mention?" she asked, pulling out a candy bar she had purchased earlier and up-wrapping it.

OUTFIT

[ it's kind of poopy so i apologize! ]

Genius

7,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
                              User Image

User Image
                                                                This was it; today was the day that Zara was going to embark on her seventh and last year at Hogwarts. It was a bittersweet time for her, it being her last year and all. A part of her was glad that it was going to be over, she would no longer have to deal with all the gossip and rumours that were practically embedded in the school’s walls, but despite that there still so many good things about the place. Getting to see her friends on a daily basis, learning the true potential of her magical abilities. But the most important thing to her was that it was Zara’s home, her real home. Hogwarts was a place where she felt like she was understood, she felt like it was the only place where she really belonged and to think that it would no longer be her home, terrified Zara.

She couldn’t dwell on it any longer though it would just have made her upset and that was the last thing she would need right now. What she did need though, was to get ready. There were only a couple of hours before she’d have to take the train and Zara hadn’t even started to get ready. As if on cue, her father yelled from downstairs telling her to do exactly that. She rolled her eyes at his demand and climbed out of bed and headed into the washroom to take her shower. As soon as the water had reached a warm enough setting, Zara removed her clothing and hopped right in. Trying her best to wash thoroughly, but quickly. There were still a lot of things that needed to get done before she could even think about leaving the house. When she finished, she dried herself off with a towel and put on her outfit of choice, a grey long sleeve top with a slight v-neck, dark wash ripped skinny jeans, a small black leather bag and black leather ankle boots from Rag and Bone to top the outfit off.

Usually, Zara would have let her hair air dry and style it by hand, but considering that there was a lot more important things she had yet to attend to, she used magic instead. Finishing off her appearance by applying her makeup, again by using her wand, she made her way back into her room to completely finish packing her luggage. Zara started with all her textbooks she would need for the year; her favourite clothing, her cloaks and whatever else she felt might be necessary. Finally, after who knows how long, she had finished doing so and made her way downstairs, bringing her stuff with her. One of the things she dreaded about going back to Hogwarts was dealing with her parents. Mr. and Mrs. Littleton loved her unconditionally while she barely loved them at all, so it was always awkward dealing with how emotional and touchy feely they got during this time of year.

Zara did her best to be polite and endure their tight hugs and kisses on the cheek without rolling her eyes or making a rude remark. “You’re coming back home for Christmas right?” Her mother asked, holding her daughter’s shoulders after she released her from a tight hug. Truth was, she didn’t want to come back home for Christmas, she would have much rather preferred staying with one of her friend’s families for the holidays or spending it at Hogwarts, but even though she had a lot of built up anger towards her parents, she couldn’t bring herself to tell them the truth and make some snide comment in the process, so instead she lied. “Yeah, of course.” Zara said with a fake smile, trying to make it look as genuine as she could possibly muster. As a way to avoid any further conversation about the topic, she quickly grabbed Meredith and put her into one of her carrier’s. The Maine Coon meowed, not pleased at the transition from walking around freely in her huge home, to being in a cooped up carrier. “Oh stop you’re meowing, you’ll only be in there until we reach the train.”

When the Littleton family was all ready to go, they made their way to King’s Cross. Again, as if it was their first time saying goodbye, Mr. and Mrs. Littleton mauled her with multiple tight and stiff hugs that lasted a lot longer than she would have liked. “We’ll miss you, honey.” Her mother paused, but she already knew what she was going to say. “We love you.” Zara smiled at her mother’s act of affection with yet another fake smile, “goodbye mum, dad.” She said before boarding the train. At last, she was away from her parents and no longer had to put up some kind of act to please them, she was just one step closer to arriving at Hogwarts, the place where she really belonged. Now all she had left to do was wait for her friends to arrive.

OOC: outfit in top picture except for the smile ofc
                                                                also a kind of poopie post :c

Chatty Sweetheart

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwhere: Train xxxx with: Andy xxxx links: outfit || Zeus

User Image

"Get up Max."
                                            "...okay..."

"Max, you're going to miss the train!"
                                            "Uh-huh..."

fifteen minutes later:
                                            "GET YOUR a** UP MAXXIE!"
                                            The blonde had practically fallen off the bed at the two in-sync voices on both sides of his head. He let out a groan ad grabbed his pillow throwing it at them before his two older brothers laughed and ran out. Maximilian finally sat up. "...Idiots." He gave his hair a slight ruffle, looking around a bit before looking at the clock and his eyes widening. "Shitshitshit!" Suddenly the tired wizard was up and running out of his room and into the bathroom. He took a quick shower, brushed his teeth and went back to his room to change and get ready for the day.

Today was the first day back at Hogwarts, and if he didn't move any faster, he probably would end up missing it. Luckily though he made it downstairs with enough time. He gave his brothers a glare, who were both already up and ready, sitting on the couch and grinning to themselves, talking about him. He just gave them the finger and headed into the kitchen to grab something to eat. And of course, his parents were waiting for him. "Your father is in the car. Do you have everything you need?"

"Yup. Can we go now?" he said as me munched down on an apple. His little sister was coming down the stairs, rubbing her eyes before quickly going into their mother's arm. Once they were all ready, they headed straight to the car. Max new exactly what to expect. With his mother, everything was okay. Him and his mother were on a pretty good understanding. His father was basically your typical Slytherin. The entire car ride was spent with Max being quiet most of the time, listening to his father tell him to be good this year, and using his brothers as examples. Mark, Max's oldest brother in Ravenclaw was throwing in some tips with studying during the ride. Mark graduated when Max was a second year, and Liam, younger than Mark but one year older than Max, was in his third year. He was always such a smartass, but he definitely helped Max when he can. Liam and Max argued the most if anything. Liam was the typical Slytherin, and both of his older brothers picked on him a lot, since he was the youngest. Well, aside from little Lara. But, she was too young, not even ready to go to Hogwarts yet. Now, Max was the only Anderson at Hogwarts.

Things had settled down in the car a bit with their family, and once they reached the station, they all walked with him to Platform 9 and 3/4. He could see everyone was by the train, his brother was even greeting some of his own friends. Truthfully, Max was just ready to say his goodbye's and leave. He loved his family, they were just....too much. Every year before he got on the train, his father would give him a lecture. Some things were encouraging, and other things got Max annoyed. Like "Don't come back home with a Hufflepuff" or things he thought were funny to joke about, but Max never really cared about. Though what surprised him was what his father said next.

"How's Andromeda? You didn't mention anything about hanging out with her or anything all summer."

Max and Andy had been best friends for who knows how long, but they were insanely close. His parents had gone to school with hers when they were in Hogwarts, and while they weren't close, his father is glad to see him befriending a Malfoy. He sees it as Max playing smart, sticking to people of his own kind. He had no idea. Yes, Andy was a Malfoy, but thats not all she was. She was her own person, and thats why the two got a long so well. Hell, if she was anything like a snobby Slytherin, or whatever his parents think Slytherins should be, they wouldn't be getting along so well. The two get each other so much. "I think she was busy this summer....can I go now?" he said, trying to hint at how the train would be leaving soon. They were practically late enough. He said his goodbyes to his mother and littler sister with kisses, his brothers giving him their punches and ruffling his hair, which he tried to retaliate back and they just laughed. His father ruffled his hair and, finally, he was on his way to the train.

The first thing he did when he got on the train was take a quick glance around. He gave a grin and greeting to some of the Slytherins. Truthfully, while he did talk to people from the other houses, it wasn't as common. He didn't really have a problem, but a lot of the time they found him being too much of a jerk to befriend him. Well, it wasn't exactly a lie. He could kind of be an a** sometimes, but its not just to everyone. That's stupid. He didn't really care either way, he had his good friends and he couldn't have asked for better people. Speaking of, he hadn't seen any of his Slytherin buddies on yet. He saw a group of people going into a compartment, none of which he talked to that much. But then he caught sight of Lorelei. Oddly enough, the two had hung out a couple of times in the summer and they grew closer. She was really a sweet girl, and it was weird that they got along. She was a hufflepuff and most people from Hufflepuff didn't like him. Plus, she was cute. The two talked a bit and, well, they ended up making out for a bit, before they pulled away and started laughing. Luckily, it felt just as weird for her as it did him, and they'd become really good friends since. Just that. The two had even shared a secret with each other, how they were both into two different people.

Passing by their compartment, Max gave her a grin and a quick wink before making his way. He would talk to her later since she was with friends. Plus, he was really looking forward to seeing his own. Eventually, he found the right person in the right spot. Sitting all alone in a compartment with her legs propped up was Andromeda. Max has had a thing for his best friend for a really long time, and truthfully, it wasn't much of a secret: except from her really. He definitely flirted with her, but it could also be seen as just teasing or the two being so comfortable around each other. Maybe it was better that way, because if she didn't feel the say way, he wouldn't want to ruin what they have. Sliding the door open and dropping his things, he looked at her head, giving her a confused look. "Andromeda, right? Remember me? Max, your best friend who you completely neglected all summer?" he teased, a slight smirk on his face. She had been away or something all summer, and the two never got to talk really.

ooc: woo! first post finally ~ I'll try to get Cas in next :3
User ImagexxxxxVictorie Alexis Weasley
                            xxxxxxxx████████████████████████████████ ████ ███ ██
                                      Outfit / / Precious

You would think the morning that a family was leaving for Hogwarts, they would be up and ready to go early. Packing the last little things, making sure everything was in order. But not this female. She could care less about the packing, getting up early and leaving. She had been doing it for the past six years, this seventh one wasn't a big deal. Victorie Alexis Weasley laid curled up in her overly large bed, something she had to convince her parents to by her fit after fit. The smaller bed wasn't really doing her any justice. There just wasn't any room when she used to sneak boys over. Used to? Okay, no. It had become a lot easier when she was able to use magic. It wasn't like she had a new boy every night, the same one stuck around for a little while until they wanted something more, that was when she kicked them to the curb and to search for a new one when needed. Though when she got back to school that wasn't even going to be a problem. Her friend, Dexter was going to be there. Dex, the man that knew what he was doing and how to do it. If you couldn't find one of them your best bet was to check their rooms, or not. Just to save your eyes. Maybe even knock first to be on the safe sides. Though, if you hear sounds you might as well back off. It would be a lie if Victorie said he wasn't one of the things she was most excited to return for. They had written back and forth a few times - some clean, some.. well not so clean. Though beneath all of that friends with benefits thing, she had feels for the male. Though she got the feeling that he wasn't too much of a dating person. Whether he was or wasn't Victorie was set on getting him.

"Victorie, Il est temps de se lever! Nous allons être en retard!" The french came through the room like an alarm clock causing the female to groan. Her mother was french, and while Victorie understood it and could speak it fluently, she didn't. It was more of her sister and her mothers thing. There had been a few times when she could read the hurt on her mothers face when Victorie wouldn't speak back to her mother in her language. But why would she? It wasn't like anyone else could understand her. You see, Victorie didn't exactly fit into the family. She was almost the opposite of the Weasley clan. Actually, she was the opposite of them all. Growing up, she developed this personality where she would talk back and be demanding, the opposite of the more soft spoken and helpful Weasley's. As she got older, it developed more into a "sassy" attitude and that was the nicer version of it all. In her book, she would use a different word, a word that was banned around the house. "Curse" words were considered disrespectful. In Vics book, it was just her chance to widen her verbal skills, so whenever she wasn't around she used them. Just so she could bypass the annoying lecture. in french that she knew would happen.

Victorie! vous!
                                      No sound. No movement.
                                      VICTORIE!"

"What the hell do you want?!" The blonde finally yelled from under her bed as she threw her blanket off her body, allowing it to hit the floor. Whatever her mother said next, she didn't hear as it was drowned out by the sound of the song coming from the radio. Moving over to the tank in the corner, she leaned down pulling precious up, allowing him to wrap hiself around her arm. Ever since she was young she always had a thing for snakes. Scared her sister half to death, but it was her baby and she took perfect care of it. "Don't wander through the school too much. You know how those first years get." Chuckling at that thought, she remembered when she "accidentally" left it open and everyone thought it was deadly, her father wouldn't allow her to get one that had venom. Too much of a risk. Placing the snake into its carry on cage, she moved over to the outfit she had laid out, pulling it on. There was a reason she was taking her time, the more time she killed the less time it would turn into a huge fight about her outfit, especially because the belly button piercing was showing that her parents hated. She loved it. It was the best thing she had ever done to herself.

By the time everything was loaded, they arrived King's cross, and entered the platform of 9 3/4. Then came the goodbye. The stupid goodbyes that her sister and mom started to cry over and Victorie just rolled her eyes. Goodbyes were whatever to her, and if it wasn't for father pulling her into a hug, she probably would of just ignored them and walked off. They were going to be back at Christmas anyways, what was the big deal. "Take care of your siblings for me, okay?" Victorie bit back a laugh. That was a funny request. "Sooner or later they need to learn to not be babies. I'm not going to play babysitter anymore. They're on their own." She hissed back, taking her snakes tank from her father. "Victorie. That is enough. You're lucky you're going back for your last year. We actually thought of keeping you home. It's not doing anything for your attitude." Ha! That was funny. Keeping her from Hogwarts was like keeping humans from water. It wasn't possible. "Whatever you say. Bye dad, Bye mom." And took off towards the train leaving both her brother and sister to say goodbye. Let them get the crying out because she wasn't going to be babying them. She would simply tell them to get over themselves and send them off. Victorie didn't have time to deal with any of their family drama. If they can't handle being at Hogwarts, then go home.

Entering the bus, tank in hand, her heels clicked as she continued down the aisle passing a few already full even some with a few people she couldn't stand. Most being first years by the looks of it. Finally, after going through the entire train of people she finally came upon a compartment that she would actually be able to stand. Andromeda, who she was friends with but not best friends and Max, her second best friend, right behind Zara. "Finally, some people actually worth sitting with." She grumbled, placing the tank on one of the seats and plopping right down into Max's lap. They weren't dating, they weren't really flirtasous. They were best friends. Literally, they were twins that were seperated at birth. How many times he had saved her from detention, she wasn't sure. "Speaking of neglecting friends, You forgot about me too. Andy, How was your summer? I'm sure you have loads of stories to share." She gave a small smile, playing with the belly ring that was showing on her half shirt. "Also, if we don't win the quidditch cup this year, which we will obviously, I will throw the biggest b***h fit that is all possible and I will start breaking hands, maybe not you guys since I Actually like you, but others will not be able to play again." She forced a small smile, with a laugh. "Honestly though, how was your guy's summers?"

Conservative Werewolf

10,425 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
████████ Vιvιєииє єℓια ɦαℓє

User Image

Elia hadn't been sitting in the compartment for very long when the door opened and in walked Alvein. He was also a sixth year, though he was a Ravenclaw. Despite that, the two of them were pretty great friends. If she had name a guy as her best friend then it would be either him or Henry. Probably Alvein though. The two had originally become study buddies and then they usually ended up talking into the wee hours of the morning about anything and everything. She smiled up at the boy, her eyes a little wide still from being startled out of her thoughts. She sat quietly for a moment, trying to discern whether any part of her holiday was particularly interesting. "Well....my family traveled to America for about two weeks. We apparently have some relatives, cousins, that live in...Texas? Yeah, that sounds about right. It was hot, but we also went to the beach a bit and enjoyed the cool ocean water. It was fun, I suppose." she said.

She had just finished speaking when the door opened and again and Cressida stood there. Dear, sweet Cress with her gorgeous blonde hair and vibrant smile. The girl was one of her best friends and also one of the few that Elia genuinely missed whenever she went home for the holidays. They'd befriended each other on the train ride to Hogwarts in their first year, along with Lorelei Potter. After being put into Hufflepuff together it was pretty much set in stone that they were all going to be best friends forever. "I missed you too, Cress! But I do have some interesting stories to tell. I do believe we should wait for Miss Potter to show up though. Because I really don't wanna tell the same story over and over again," she said with a slight smile. It always got so tiresome for her to keep repeating herself. Which couldn't always be avoided with her friends since all three of the girls were prone to space off. Alvein wasn't as bad about it, at least not around her anyway.

It wasn't much longer before Lori joined their little group, with a bit of color to her cheeks that normally wasn't there. A splash of color that Elia knew all too well. Something had happened between her arrival to the platform and getting on the train that embarrassed her. But she'd question the other girl later. There was so much catching up to do! Hugging Lori back, Elia looked around at their little group. "Well, I do declare, that we are a merry bunch of oddballs," she said in what was supposed to be a southern american accent. But it was a terrible one and she knew it. These were her friends though and what was a little poking and prodding in the name of good fun? They never meant the jokes in an insulting way so she didn't care. "I went to Texas for a little bit to visit some of the extended family. If you'd call that exciting," she said. "I was about to explain it Alvein when you walked in, Cress. And then I decided to just wait for you, Lori. Because repeating myself too many times is annoying. And I'm sure Alvein would be tired of hearing the same story in such a short span of time too, right?"

ooc: Blehh...so many people joining one car at once D:
            Sonic_Kaos

Finchyy

roboMUNCHER

ɦuғғℓєρuғғ ████████

dole whip's Princess

Genius

" little miss malfoy "

User Image

To pass the time while waiting for her friends, Andromeda began trying to find split ends in her perfectly healthy hair and tiny spots on her clean clothes. She was nervous, to be honest. To see Max and the rest of her friends. She thought that the summer was going to be the same as any other summer, but guess what? Her parents thought otherwise. Two and a half months in Milan in total isolation from all of her friends with no chance to tell them where she was. They thought it would be good 'family bonding time' but really it was 'Andromeda locks herself in her room and tries to hang herself with anything she can find'. Because as you can tell, it was soooo much fun. Jesus, can they be any slower? She mumbled to herself right as she could swear she saw Max out on the platform with his family.

And he looked amazing. Although she didn't like to admit it to herself, when she saw him there was a certain pitter patter that occurred in her typically cold chest, and it terrified her. Sure, she had boyfriends before. But they were stupid, simple minded relationships and she doesn't see any of her exes all that often. But Max was her best friend ... and she was oblivious to his flirtation. She began to fiddle with her jewelry, deciding whether or not to put on her sunglasses or a hat. This was ridiculous, she was getting all flustered over a boy! And that boy was about to walk into her compartment, she could recognize his footsteps anywhere. Oh thank GOD you're here! She managed to get as much of a hug in as she could before Victoire tromped into the room and threw herself into his lap. She realized that they were close, but not that close. Did they start up a fling over the summer?

Andy realized that she would drive herself nuts thinking like this, and released Max. Of course I remember my dearest best friend, Maxxy! She smirked at him, winking. And you too, of course, Vic. She leaned back in her seat, brushing her bangs out of her face for a moment. Let me just say I haven't talked to any of my friends all summer. Out of country forced family 'bonding' if you could call it that, I considered it more torturous, really. Two and a half months of isolation from all ties to England. She faked excitement and rolled her eyes, leaning back in her seat once more. But please, I'm trying to block it all out. After a week I was pre - suicidal. When Victoire brought up quidditch, a familiar bright, mischevious glint returned to her bright blue eyes.

Let's just say in those ten weeks of hell, I learned a thing or two about being quidditch captain from dear ole' dad. Aaaand every dirty trick that comes in the book with that, if we need it. She chewed on her bottom lip for a second, thinking. But let's just say, Vic, that the likelihood of us not winning this year, is slim to none. No offence, but we'll leave your cousins crying in the dirt. We have the best put together team yet. It was true, not that she was bragging. But how were your summers? Boring, of course without me, but hopefully still eventful.

ooc // sorry for my shitty layouts guys xx
                                            outfit in the collage~
                                            i'll post for lily once, and then i leave around noon tomorrow.

dole whip's Princess

Genius

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTHEDADDY'SGIRL

IT DOES NOT DO TO DWELL
                                                                                ON DREAMS AND FORGET TO LIVE.

The train station was the hardest part of departing from her family for Lily. Her mother shoving food and candy on them so they wouldn't be hungry during the train ride was sweet, but she was more of a daddy's girl. And the disappointment that comes with her dad not being able to see them off to the train every year just became more severe with each time. Of course he could find time out of his day to see Albus or James off, but when his daughters needed it he couldn't be there. It just made her a little upset, and the only thing that really made up for it was the sleepovers that she got with Lori the night before they would leave every year. As they arrived to the station, saying goodbyes to their mother because of course their dad wasn't going to show up and she had to jet off to work, so their goodbyes were sweet and brief, every year. Now girls, Lily, Lori..have a good year okay? Have fun, but also focus on your studies! This year is important! She nodded and took the bags of snacks that Ginny had packed and put them in her carry on bag, hugging her mum. I'll make sure that Lori does all her homework. She smiled, giving Ginny one last hug before she headed towards the barrier with Lori, nodding when she said that she was sad every year.

Al and James already graduated, we're the only remaining Potters in Hogwarts. Of course she's a little sad, the house will be empty without us there. She said, pausing at the exact time as Lori, making sure that nobody was looking before she nodded, smiling at her sister. Best year yet! Lily said, noticing Lori had ran into the barrier. Just as she was about to go she noticed that some teenage boy was looking at her, not necessarily giving her the eye, but she couldn't just go through the barrier while he was looking. So she had to wait for him to avert his eyes to disappear through the wall, nearly crashing into her twin sister. Short story short, there were eyes on me and I couldn't run through a magical wall while people were watching. Lily chided to her sister as they walked, nearly running into her again as her sister crashed into Kegan, a fellow Gryffindor.

She had to admit, this would be interesting. She knew all about her sister's infatuation with the boy, so when she saw his lips graze Lori's, her jaw dropped a little. Kegan was a good looking guy, sure. And he was charismatic as fuck, but Lily was not the type to jump on his bandwagon of fan girls. That's like the last thing I expected from you, Kegan! She winked at him as she walked, almost giddy with happiness for her sister. By the time she looked up Lori was out of sight, probably too embarrassed to face Kegan. See you at the ROR party~ She called out to him before she boarded the train, determined to find Lorelei so they could talk about what just happened.

She saw a familiar wisp of brunette hair tinged with the Weasley ginger disappear into a compartment and knew she had found her twin. She managed to lug everything she had with her into the compartment that was already slightly full, but screw it, she was sitting with them anyway. Hey Al, Elia, Cress~ She smiled, shoving her bags into the netting above and collapsing onto her twin sister's lap, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. So, I trust your summers were all good? Lily asked with a smile, winking at her sister when it seemed that none of her friends were looking. So, excited for the house tournaments and quidditch this year?

ooc; layout cred to acoustic mime~ & sorry for the sucky post xx
                                            location; the train
                                            speaking to; elia, cress, lori, al
                                            outfit; lily

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out