Miss_Reese-Chan's Husbando

Fashionable Gekko

User Image

tab User Image

tab I HAVE x MY MOTHERS DREAMS ANDxMY FATHERS EYES x JUST GO AHEADx AND TRY AND TAKE THEM FROM ME
tab I HAVE x MY MOTHERS DREAMS ANDxMY FATHERS EYES x JUST GO AHEADx AND TRY AND TAKE THEM FROM ME

User Image
                                                He may not have told her in the past, but Mollie knew that she was one of few people who had a special place in his heart. There was just something about her that always put a smile on his face whenever he saw her, sure he was like that with the other girls such as Vivienne and Lily but Mollie Tate was something different. She had wormed her way into his heart, probably literally and her haughty attitude and cocky smirk was something he had missed. Of course he didn't know exactly why that was; did he like the blonde slytherin? He won't lie and say he had thought about it in the past but he wasn't sure whether he was jealous about the whole situation or not, for now he was simply enjoying the time he had with her.

"A princess? Well, I'm not so sure about that..." he said with a mischevious smirk on his face before continuing. "To be honest I think you would be more than able to blow up any dragon or evil witch in your way and save yourself." he shrugged his shoulders as he rested his elbow on the window railing and placed his chin on his hand, his eyes never leaving the blonde girls face. "But if that was the case, there'd be a pretty long line of dashing young men ready to save you. I'd be the person to leap in the last second and save you after everyone else does the hard stuff" he chuckled, he probably didn't have to say it. But if that had every happened there was no doubt that Alvein would be the first one to jump in trouble to save Mollie. It reminded him of the previous times he had 'saved' her by beating up whoever was messing with her. Of course detention occasionally followed and she would tell him that she didn't 'need' his help but still, it was the thought that counted right?

...Right?

Alvein couldn't help but let a big smile grace his face as she spoke about his heart in her hands. A warm feeling spread in his stomach as she said that, plus the smile on her face was goddamn angelic; it just retold the ravenclaw that underneath all that 'slytherin'-ness and haughty attitude that she showed to everyone that there was still the little girl that he first met. He really did miss all those times that they hung out and the times that they stayed up and talked. Without her he probably wouldn't have come all the way he had done up till now. It was then that Mollie commented back on her a**. He had a feeling of what she was thinking about at that moment, the school's uniform and robes hid her figure much like all the other girls, but once out of them the years of growth into a beautiful young lady were very obvious; it was probably one of the reasons why she had a number of admirers. When she brought the topic back to his sister Phylia he shrugged his shoulders"I know she's briliant, she's MY sister after all" he began before a smirk appeared on his face, one not unlike Mollies. "I trust my sister to make the right decisions, fortunately she chose you rather than a snake" he finished with a small sigh.

A twinkle in his eyes was all that appeared before he reached forward and brought a hand up and brushed a strand hair behind her ear. "Who said I was kidding...Mollie?" he whispered in a low and soft tone before retreating back to his seat, was he serious? Not even Al knew.

He sat in silence as he watched Mollie and Angel talk in front of him. Well, at least there was another girl that the Slytherin got along with. The female Ravenclaw was someone that Alvein was also pretty close with, his 'house buddy' so to speak. Soon enough he heard Mollie call out to him, Alvein mocked a scoff at her 'proposal' about marriage and all that followed. "two point five kids?, why not more?" he winked before thinking about it more. ."But...honestly I wouldn't mind being married to you. I know I wouldn't ever be bored" he smiled as he stretched his arms above his head.

RomanReloaded

o o c : HOLY CRACKERS IN SO SORRY THIS IS LATE OTL