Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
User ImageUser Image
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Logan’s astonishment at Dorian’s description of money could only be outweighed by the lack of expression in the blunt deadpan of Dorian’s answer. ”Hookers and blow.”

Not feeling the need to establish little things like sarcasm or thorough context, Dorian didn’t bother to elaborate any further than that. He was too distracted with what Logan was saying to take the time, anyway. Dorian raised his right hand. He flicked his wrist dismissively, as if trying to shoo Logan’s idea away. ”No. No. Get a TV. The only people who snub TVs outright are haughtier than thou intellectuals trying to make a point. Not to mention you’ll miss out on the miracle that is Breaking Bad and The Real Housewives of Atlanta,” he stated as if explaining without establishing anything that he meant, aside possibly from the Breaking Bad recommendation.

When the subject started to turn back to slayers, Dorian found himself being a little more at ease with the news than he probably should have been. A small part of him wondered if he should make his exit, and quickly. There were dangers to the supernatural, ones which he knew far too well. Perhaps they didn’t effect Logan, but they were different creatures, so it made sense enough that there would be distinctions in their life experiences. The statements Logan had made explaining slayers made sense. They had, however, neglected to mention exactly what triggered a slayer into acting, which left Dorian with a worry that he knew better than to show.

Even with the self-preservation alarms going off in his head, Dorian wasn’t willing to look away from Logan completely. That being so, he’d chosen to respond to Logan’s invitation to search with a shrug and no effort to listen whatsoever. The entire club smelled the same to him. It was all sweat, a floor that really needed to be cleaned, and more sweat. The only hint he had was context and observation of Logan’s observing, the latter of which was just enough to prod Dorian into answering. ”The mid-tone blonde with a black dress you keep eyeing?”

Dorian wasn’t especially eager to call attention to the response. He didn’t bother to wait for confirmation or denial, instead skipping on to address a much larger problem. His intentionally misleading explanation had been a lot more confusing than he’d intended, or so it seemed to him when he noticed Logan trying to press money directly into his cell phone screen.

Dorian pressed the back of his hand against his mouth and looked to the ground just long enough to stifle the oncoming snicker. He took in a quick breath to hold the laughter down, then took a few steps towards Logan, again nudging himself so Logan would have needed to walk directly past Dorian in order to reach the bar. ”No. No. I mean you have to pay the service provider. Not—I’ll take it here.” Dorian grabbed the phone in his left hand. Whether or not Logan had continued to hold onto it as well, he hadn’t paid much mind. The important part was that he could turn the screen, set a finger on the power button and demonstrate as he described. ”See the little squares on the screen? They look a little like buttons? Because they’re buttons. Sensitive, reactive buttons. They work by registering body heat, so you’ve got to press it with your finger, gently, the same way you would if you wanted to poke someone on the shoulder really ineffectively. Try pressing a button. You’ll open up an option.”

Thinking that he had at least started to show the proper behavior, Dorian let Logan take his phone back. He held his general position, one hand at the ready in case it looked like Logan was going to mishandle his phone again. ”Skipping back, if the slayers are hunting down creatures like you, why’d you bother helping them? Immunity from their kill sprees? Avoid the world’s bloodiest family reunion? That sounds like a non-refundable ticket out to internal death threat ville.”

User ImagexxxUser Image

[ where ? || the club, on a couch ] [ who ? || logan ] [ feeling ? || calculating ] [ outfit ]
User Image

Marcus Stark

Location-Chilling at the bar

With-Just Marcus and some whiskey

OOC-Sorry I was in the ER for the week sick

Marcus sighed as he adjusted the sleeves on his shirt. He had rolled up the sleeves on his blue shirt and had left the tie at his apartment. Marcus looked in the review mirror of his car seeing his hair was still wet and curly. Marcus sighed as he finally decided to get out of his car. Marcus stood as he closed the car door and locked the car shoving the car key's in his pocket. Marcus had been in the area for a little bit and already he was starting to miss the sounds and smell of the location where he had been doing his training, yes he had gotten annoyed with the way everyone was on his case and all that, but to finally have some independence it was weird to say the least and Marcus knew that with the job he had been given he had to prove himself or well his Uncle would be disappointed and if there was one thing that Marcus hated was disappointing someone.

Marcus walked into the club to see all these teen all over, and some adults sitting at the bar they appeared older. Marcus slid through the crowd occasionally giving a girl or two a sweet smile and they would blush. That was an advantage of being a young person as a watcher you were able to get answers you needed from the kids. Though Marcus had a feeling that wouldn't work much as a person working at the school as a librarian which honestly had worked out when Marcus had been job searching. Marcus had just been at the library putting er well hiding ninety percent of his things so if needed the slayer would need. Marcus got to the bar and leaning againist the bar speaking to the women running the bar "Whiskey on the rocks please" Marcus said showing his ID and using his British accent that he still somehow had despite being in America for a while now.

When Marcus recieved his drink, he turned around and eyed the club as he raised the drink and took a sip looking for the girl who was the slayer. He had been given a photo of the one and all of the rest of the information that was needed who was after her and all. It had taken Marcus a feww weeks to be able to read all of it and then be able to recite the information by heart. Marcus found her flirting with a male and he felt the world disappear from underneath him. Keeping his compusure Marcus raised the drink and took a sip and then turned to the bartender. Marcus wanted to get her away from the vampire the one he was after. "Excuse me ma'am, could you give that blonde over there a glass of whiskey, put it on my tab" Marcus said stopping the bartender and touching her arm gently.

"And yes also could you hand this note to her also, thank you so much dear" Marcus said adding as he held a piece of paper between his index finger and pointer. The women nodded and went to walk over to the slayer. The note was saying to get away from the man if she even listened it wouldn't matter. There were others way of Marcus intervening. "I suppose the job starts now" Marcus muttered under his breathe as he pulled out his phone and started scrolling through his messages that he recieved from everyone within the past hour.

User Image
User Image
xxxxxx███████████████ Talia Alexandra Kristoff
██████████████████ { "Talia" } █████████

rule number one, is that you gotta have fun
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...but baby when you're done, you gotta be the first to run.

User Image

o
                                          o

There was no way Talia was going to tell her father where she was really going. Nope. He would kill her if she told him that she was going to a club, even if it was for eighteens and older. Guess he didn't like the idea of the possibility his little girl mixing with the wrong crowd. He always said that at night, the crazies and monsters came out. However what Mr. Kristoff fails to realise is: Talia is one of the crazies. As far as he knew, Talia was having a quiet night in with her friends at one of their houses. She had been sure not specify who, but she made sure to mention their names and that she would crash at their house. While the first part was some what untrue, the second part was. It was her intention to crash at one of her friend’s places, possibly Audrey’s or Adalene’s. Talia hadn’t actually mentioned that last part to her friend, but she figured that if she couldn’t stay there then she could always find someone else to go home with.

It really wasn’t that hard to do, and Talia had done it enough times to come up with an excellent system. If they were a stranger; she would flirt with them for a while, to assess whether they were a creep or not, have a few drinks with them and BAM. Free lodging for the night. Sometimes she would go home with someone that she knew, but generally she didn’t want to see them again so she liked to keep it to strangers as much as possible.

As usual the eighteen plus event was pack to the roof. All the kids from her year were there, along with those in the years below who had managed to get themselves decent fake I.Ds. Oh and of course, Kristina, Audrey’s little sister, who they had snuck in with a little bribe money and some flirting. There were also those who were clearly over twenty-one. Mainly older guys, perhaps in their late twenties, trying to pick up young girls and get lucky for the night. Some cougars were on the hunt too, looking as trashy as ever in their terribly fitted dresses and over-done make up.

Talia didn’t really pay any mind to the cougars, but the older men were always interesting especially if there was a good pick around. They had only been in the bar for a few minutes, and already Audrey had positioned herself on the dance floor. Talia wanted to join her, but Audrey had become preoccupied with a ridiculously handsome man whom she was grinding. “I need a drink.” she said to herself as she pushed her way through the people towards the bar. Its not that she didn’t like people, but ridiculously sweaty people rubbing up against without her permission was just not on. At the bar she ordered a beer, convincingly using her fake I.D wight he bartender. Looking at him she thought he looked familiar, and it wasn’t just because he worked here.

“I slept with you didn’t I?”

The bartender went slightly paler in complexion as he glanced around to make sure his manager had not heard. He probably wasn’t meant to pick up the customers at work, or at least not talk about them. Or maybe he was just shocked at Talia’s forwardness, either way Talia thought the situation quite humorous. The guy gave a simple nod before making his way down to the other end of the bar. “It’s okay didn’t think you were any good anyways.” she announced under her breath as she sipped at her drink. Looking around she found Audrey instantly, her lips were now pressed against her new dancing friend. Talia coughed a little, but managed to not spit her drink out. God she loved it when Audrey got into a mood.

To: Adalene
                                          sucking face with some guy. Meet me
                                          @ the bar.

As she placed her phone away, Talia noticed an older man moved up to the bar next to her. At first she was just admiring the way he presented himself and perhaps his perfect bone structure, but when he spoke in a British accent too. She swooned. Of course that change when he pointed out to the bartender ‘the blonde’, better known as Audrey; her best friend.

“What do you want with the blonde?” she queried as casually as she could.

Out Of Color:
User Image
Logan....yup, I'm a vampire

User Image

He heard about the reason what one did with all their money. And that seemed well irresponsible. Not that Logan could talk. He usually saved his money like he was going to lose it all. He had a weird fear of not having enough money to retire forever and was still of the old country mindset where you keep all your money with you and know where it is 24-7. He sort of had most of it in three mattresses. He should invest in a bank but how did you do that when you lived forever? what? you were going to be your kids and grand kids and so on and so forth? How the ******** did other vampires keep their money without being suspicious? He really should find another vampire and ask her or him. He looked at the other "I know its an odd question, but how old are you?"

Maybe he could ask this Dorian fellow what he did with his money. Seriously this was beginning to bother Logan. It shouldn't be, he had a lot but now it was like....was it really safe if he just kept lugging money? Surely it made him look crazy or a drug dealer. God he should maybe do something...but not bury it, burying it was a stupid idea. So what should he really do? Maybe he should find an old vampire and ask what the hell they did with their money. Maybe they knew something he didn't. He admitted "I just sometimes think about weird things, so if i get too distracted let me know"

Okay so put a pin in that, now to go onto this technology thing. Because he was sure the other said that he should get the Television. And apparently those that did not possess this Television was...well intellectuals. Which was bad? It sounded bad. He didn't want to be that then. He heard about how he would miss Bad Breaking and Atlantanian Housewives. He said "Okay. Um....and so I buy..what TV do i buy? Will someone be able to put it into my apartment? Is it hard to...get one? What do i need to know about buying a TV?"

And realized he was focusing on small things. Was that a problem? He didn't know why he did it, but its like his brain focused and just kept on thinking about that thing. And Dorian seemed well verse in the whole technology thing. Logan didn't know anything. He soon heard the other state it was the blond, aw see. Someone was paying attention. The other looked at him "Aw you do pay attention...I'm actually impressed. See you have survival instincts. The new Slayer, has none its as if she wants to be dead by dinner. How is it so hard to do that stranger danger thing?"

Soon he heard the other said no, aw so ... did the phone need more money? Seriously how much money did the phone need to be bribed with? He was about to put on another twenty when he heard the other stated it was about paying service provider. He looked at the other "Oh I pay that, the lady at the store seems to think its odd i don't have a credit card or a real address and pay with cash each month....but i do it every first of the month, though would like it without the judgment...."

He felt the other grab his phone and watched intently. Taking in everything that he was doing to the phone. He let it go and focused. Saw the other turn the phone on....oooooh so there was a button on the bottom you press to have the screen thing light up. Okay, he could do that. And he saw him use his fingers and go across the screen and it went to a menu page. He said "So you put your fingers across it to make it turn on and go to that menu button thing?"

He heard the question of the squares and gave a nod. He gave a nod, okay. And they registered...he said "Um, i don't have much heat so do i need to like...have that for it to work?" And he heard the other explain about how he had to poke them like you did somebody ineffective. He heard that he could try pressing the button. He pressed it and something opened up and asked "Wait....okay so...those buttons open up...okay. And what is this texting thing? The previous slayer kept on talking about it and she kept on doing it and my phone beeped and i didn't know what to do, like what you could do with the beeping. I yelled at it but it didn't turn on"

As he took back his phone focusing on learning how the hell to use it, kind of glad to have someone to help him out. As he was now touching pretty much every single button. He heard about how he soon heard the skipping back. He glanced up and heard the questions and heard the why he bothered and decided "Well, i don't know...its like they are bunnies and they keep hopping up to a lion or a crocodile and doesn't realize they are in ******** danger, and so i feel that i need to at least help them survive for a year, then they usually are good and able to handle themselves. I just can't help helping bunnies, in a weird way"

He heard about how he could do it for immune to killing sprees. Avoid world's bloodiest family reunion. He thought about it some more and said "Well, I guess...So when I became a vampire it was in about 1701, anyway so i get bitten and sired and left there. And I'm sure if my village wasn't burnt to s**t I would have just stayed in Russia with my family and figured out what to do with it. But since i didn't have any family or anything really but ashes...I had to figure out what to do. So I found out i didn't like how people taste like pennies, so i became vegetarian. And after that i just wandered trying to find a hobby, and well found a slayer, helped her, and sort of realized i liked it. It was just something to do and it helped me pass the time, so its like worlds deadliest hobby?"

Where: Club
With Who? Dorian

Sensational Sex Symbol

23,175 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User ImageUser Image
                                                    udrey arie line
                                                    tab tab tab tab tab tab he layer

He was close and even made sure that she was looking at him. She would have totally kissed him again, if he hadn't pulled away. She let a low breath as he leaned Away, but did not move from her spot on his lap. "That isn't the only way I repel jerks." She told him as she leaned to the side so she was partly leaning on the bar. "I might tell them I'm a lesbian, that I have a d**k, or anything that comes to mind first." She told him with ease. When he asked if she came alone she used her index finger to point at herself. "I am way too pretty to be by myself." She cast a brief glance in the direction she was facing for any of her friends but didn't see them right away. She turned to the woman behind the bar when a drink was set down in front of her. Knowing full well she hadn't ordered anything the first thing she said was, "Who is it from?" There was a paper with it, but she was pointed to the man sitting near Talia. She looked back at the paper and sighed.

"People just do not want me to be near you tonight." She told Jack as she showed him the note. Even if they weren't dating, she was not the type to flirt with one boy while flirting with another. She's not subtle enough to do it, but she also doesn't like it. She asked for a pen to scribble back a response. Her response on the note? '******** off'. Handing the paper to her but keeping the drink. "Hopefully I can trust you not to take advantage of me if this is drugged." She thought, but like most things she thinks, she actually said it. Tipping her head back and downing the drink, she coughed slightly when she set down the glass. "Okay, not my favorite." She commented on the whiskey.

Turning her attention back to dancing partner and current seat, she gave him a smile. "I'm Audrey." She finally introduced herself to the stranger she was just grinding on not but five minutes ago. "What's your name?" She swung her legs slightly while she sat there, swaying just barely to the song that was playing. She was told his name was Jack and instantly she thought of Titanic. Say what you want but Audrey loves that movie. "Maybe we could stand on a big boat some time, spitting over the railing." She commented. Even though she didn't consider taking the seat she had before Jack's lap, she did notice when someone else sat there. "Aren't you lucky, someone took my seat." She told him as she wiggled slightly down onto his lap with a grin. He may have teased that second kiss, but let's not forget who has the boobs here. Audrey likes to think of them as remote controls for men... And they don't even need batteries!

OOC:: i hope you don't mind me putting her like right on jack. i'll edit it if you don't like // OUTFIT:: link // LOCATION:: the club // COMPANY:: jack

User Image

Magical Senshi

User Image
                                tab tab *( x KIT HARPER RILEY
                                tab tab tab tab tab THE BLACK FOX / POST OFFICE / DRUSILLA
                                    Who would have thought that immortal fox spirits were as prone to midlife crisis’ as flabby human men? Kit was sure there was some sort of cosmic joke to be made about that fact but he was a little too busy trying to add some spice back to his life to put that much thought into the rather amusing bit of patheticness his life had become. The truth of the matter was that after roughly three centuries sampling every manner of ill conceived decadence human ( and a handful of demon ) societies had to offer he was finding himself rather at a loss with what to do with himself. Partying and self-destruction was only amusing for so long apparently before you realized you were doing the same thing over and over again and the thrill faded fast.

So without any better ideas Kit had been left to seek amusement in slightly less controlled environments than he was usually prone to frequenting. The rumor of a Hellmouth in the Windy City had lured him back to the home of mobsters and speakeasies in the hopes that the “swinging nightlife” would prove a welcome break from his boredom. He figured he was at an age where he could handle the added difficulty of life with a captive food source better than he had when he was a younger fox. While it was true he was not quite old enough to qualify as a danger in his natural state he had learned his way around his kind’s “life stealing” to the extent that he wasn’t worried if he happened to loose a few bodies to the more carnivorous local nightlife.

Speaking of local nightlife he had yet to see the star attraction of any Hellmouth, the Slayer. He had heard the rumors that a new one had been chosen and she was somewhere in the city ridding the streets of the more incompetent members of the local nightlife. Kit was quite eager to see this particular girl as he had never really had much interaction with her bloodline before. Sure he had seen the odd Slayer in a few of his more bloody hangouts over the years but he had always had the good sense to hop a new body and slink off before he became too much of an issue. So he only had rumors and drunken memories to tell him what exactly the Slayer was capable of. If even a tenth of those things were true though Kit was very interested in getting a taste for Slayer himself. Perhaps living the life of some kind of mystical demon fighter for a year or so would give him enough excitement to drag himself out of his stupid midlife crisis.

With thoughts of the Slayer running through his mind he wandered through the abandoned post office that was his current home in search of his roommate. He found he by the sound of her voice calling out something about dancing, with the sound of giggles and the sight of her spinning around like a little girl playing pretend. Kit smirked in amusement before speaking, “Dancing, eh? Well I’m never one to turn down a night on the town with a lovely lady.” He said with a shallow bow at his friend. While dance clubs didn’t hold the lure they once had he found the thought of watching his friend toy with a few drunken idiots more than worth the trip. Besides clubs were a good place to find the sort of activity that might attract the Slayer and that was definitely something that bore checking out. “What say you Dru girl, think we’ll find a brand new toy tonight? Perhaps one of the slayer persuasion?” he asked curiously.

OOC :: oops. almost lost it.
User Image
Drusilla, Oh Drusilla, where are you now?

User Image

Drusilla was enjoying the music. She could hear the clubs beat as she danced along with it. Her foot steps with each note as it travelled across the wind. She loved dancing. As she twirled around Kit she heard him say he wished to do so. Dancing, eh? Yes. She wanted to go and see the new Slayer. She wanted to see who was going to be ruining and having fun. The vampire saw him bow and she curtseyed, taking his hand and using it to pull him along with her, dancing a waltz only she could hear. As she did she smiled "And we can dance as the stars tell us all their secrets, burning around the world that is falling and tripping..."

She then jumped as if to reiterate the falling. She moved her hand up so his hand followed, doing a twirl under his hand. She took his hand and just did a box step which soon turned into a charleston as she got excited. She heard him talk about toys! Oh to get a new toy would be wonderful. She smiled "Can we really? We can dress her up like a doll and we can have tea parties and play all sort of games. I just hope she doesn't end up like the crows who always stop singing no matter how much crackers you try to feed them. Can we play with her? Do you think she won't break like the others?"

The wind was such a gossip. you could hear it whisper and chatter, she trailed her hand across the wind as she listened. Uh oh, things were shifting. Could you feel it? The wind was shifting and was beginning to be confused. Oh no, that wasn't good. She stopped and pouted, moving her foot across the floor. She heard the national anthem of England swinging through her post office, mixing with the giddy wind. She let go of Harper's hand now really upset! She frowned. She whispered "Oh no no....why is big ben crashing into our post office. No no. The flag is wrapping itself around us and we're choking, we are not meant to, why is it here?"

She stamped her feet as she put a hand through her hair, tugging it a bit. She then started to pace as she pouted, this wasn't good. They were going to now have to be blinded. A flag covering and choking her wasn't good. Why was it here now? She then whimpered to Kit "he's crashing on us, we aren't going to be able to have a drink if the barrels are being crashed into the sea....why are they ruining our drink?"

The ravenette started just being frazzled, she didn't like when things shifted. Especially when they reminded her of her homeland. Let's just say, not the best memories of that time period. She started to shake she was so upset as she said "He'll ruin our toy, he won't let us take her. A soldier and prim and proper are wrapping her up. Why can't they let us have our fun?"

Drusilla, where has the wind taken you now? PLACE
Who is speaking, if not us? Kit/Harper
a mewsing purr

Aw what a lovely dress you have pretty dress

Magical Senshi

User Image
                                tab tab *( x KIT HARPER RILEY
                                tab tab tab tab tab THE BLACK FOX / POST OFFICE / DRUSILLA
                                    Leave it to Dru to take a relatively innocent jest and turn it into a real five star performance. Kit was happy to let her move his body across the room in an impromptu waltz, then a charleston and a box step. He did his best to keep up with her movements but his current body wasn’t exactly built for the dance floor. None of the males of this generation seemed to be, it was actually quite depressing. It was one item in a list of complaints he had about his current body, but thinking about them wasn’t going to get him any closer to a new body so he pushed it aside and let Dru’s rambling chatter wash over him and lift his mood. He chuckled at her enthusiasm for a new pet, she did seem to have something of a strangely nurturing vibe. Always bringing home stray animals to cage for a bit before Kit released them in the wild or buried in a nearby dumpster, whatever seemed more appropriate at the time.

But if they did manage to make the Slayer a pet he would have to keep a closer eye on her than Dru’s normal rescues. After all it wouldn’t due to have a body die before he could make any sort of use of it. Even if he didn’t take her form, and he was in truth only seventy percent sure he actually could, it wouldn’t due to let her die. They’d only have to track down another one after all which seemed an excessive amount of work for one teenager no matter how powerful she might be. “Don’t worry Dru girl I’m sure the Slayer is much more resilient than the crows. I’ll even help look after her make sure she’s all nice and cozy with us. If we’re in a bit of luck I might even borrow her body for a year of five. Won’t that be the most divine bit of fun? You and I could really cut loose like that, maybe go on a bit of a bloody spree?“ Kit asked his voice rising in a rarely felt bit of excitement. He could practically feel the old surge of reckless abandon fill him at the thought of actually grabbing a Slayer’s body. Even if she did die within a few months it would be worth the sheer bragging rights.

Unfortunately rather than a giddy response to his suggestion Dru seemed to be in the midst of some kind of distressing vision of some sort. She pouted and pace as she whispered something about Big Ben and what he assumed was the British flag. Whatever she was seeing was putting her in a right mood and Kit slowed down frowning himself at the sight. He wasn’t entirely sure what had set her off but he got the gist pretty well. Someone from England was apparently raining all flavor of decorum and stuff-necked hypocrisy on their lovely little adventure. Also something about crashing and barrels, which took a minute of puzzling through. Whoever it was was some kind of physical threat he guessed, definitely out to prevent them from taking off with the Slayer. Add that to the last bit about a soldier and he went from frowning to a touch concerned. The poor mad hare was shaking and he thought a little scared of whatever she saw.

“There now Dru girl it will be alright. Don’t know much about Big Ben or barrels but soldiers have never scared me, really get them in the barrels enough and there not that much of an issue at all. What do you say? We turn it around on those naughty pricks and have our fun anyway. Maybe we’ll not get a pet out of it but I’ve never turned down a chance to chase the dogs through a brier patch and throw them down a rabbit hole. Come on now, it will still be fun little rabbit. We’ll make it fun, yeah? No stuff shirt redcoat is gonna tell me how to treat my toys and you shouldn’t let them tell you either.” He said struggling somewhat awkwardly to cheer her up. It wasn’t a role he took often so he could only hope he was getting through.

OOC :: kit is going to make someone pay for his girl being sad.
User Image
Drusilla, Oh Drusilla, where are you now?

User Image

Drusilla did quite like Kit. He always seemed to get her, it was as if he was a poet. He could hear the stars dancing as the wind whispered. Spike, he use to do that. He was such a poet, even if nobody appreciated it. Drusilla did. And now he was gone and Dru had been awful sad about it. But with Kit, it had cheered her up. A lot. Kit had the same poetry and was ever changing and it was just wonderful. He was so intune with nature so Dru wasn't ever alone. So quite nice. She was also glad he danced with her, moving around. She heard him chuckle and she smiled "Another pet....pet pet and she'll try to bite so she won't get any cake"

The mentally mad ravenette shook her head to reiterate that there would indeed be no cake, for bad pets don't get treats. And she doubted the Slayer would be a good pet. It'd probably take awhile to train her to be nice and polite. Just like how her doll Miss Edith had taken years to be a good doll. Slayer probably would take awhile. She would also be such a resilient pet. And she would love it. Because she hadn't had someone so resilient than the one time she had her daddy darling to play with. And well she had caught a slayer and they are quite fun. You know, if your boyfriend doesn't turn against you. She heard Kit tell her to not worry. She heard that he'd help her make sure that the Slayer was nice and cozy with us. Drusilla smiled "Yeah, they are consumed by demons and darkness, and are suppose to fight for light and the sun that burns everyone else. A rag doll for the heroic watchers hoping to stop all the fun...it makes me upset. Maybe we can make her fight them and twist her? See what they do when we take her back to the roots of the demon that was given to her in the beginning?"

That'd be kind of fun. Dru wondered if it was possible. Then she heard that Kit might be able to borrow the Slayers body for one or five years. And that made Dru giddy with excitement. She loved the idea. She loved the idea of the Slayer being taken and losing and well going on a bloody spree, well who didn't like that. She smiled "We can paint the town red? And you in her body it'd be so fun, twisting and changing and morphing. Yes, we should find out if you can. If anything breaking and molding her would be fun. It'll be like the puppy we had for awhile before he ran away"

Bad puppy.

She soon was consumed by her visions. the flag was going to consume everything and it was going to be a force, i was going to make it hard for them to get her before she knew. And she didn't know. But if the flag wrapped around her she would and she would be stuck. She just...she just....why did it have to ruin it. She frowned angry at it. He was here, ready to grasp her. Drusilla wouldn't be able to touch her if she went too far, if the music got any louder. Why did it do that? No, no...not good. She frowned "There'll be no tea at the rate of it. He's poisoning it, forcing her to drink and she'll not be able to see us, we won't be able to touch her. She'll be gone and swallowed and we won't be able to make her a pet because she'll bite us. What will we do when she bites us?"

She was so sad and scared and angry now. Everything was crumbling down. She heard Kit say that it would be all right and she pouted, not sure how it could be. The girl heard him try to cheer her up. She was glad that soldiers never scared him. Dru asked "You'll be okay? But the soldier may wrap you up too and take you away from me?"

The raven haired girl whimpered. Sad that Big Ben was ruining her fun and she hadn't even got to start playing with the Slayer. She soon heard him talk about how they could turn those naughty pricks, and have their fun. And chase the dogs through the brier patch, which made her smile as she sung Run and catch, run and catch, the lamb is caught in the blackberry patch." She applauded and giggled "We can get them caught and they won't get out because dogs never know how to get untangled by thorns. And you won't let the redcoats turn you around and around to the point your too dizzy and you won't know where the sky is anymore?"

She took his hand and asked a child asking for a puppy "so we'll get our toy?"

Drusilla, where has the wind taken you now? Post office
Who is speaking, if not us? Kit/Harper
nostalgic musings

Aw what a lovely dress you have pretty dress
User Image
User Image

Tonight was one of the nights she had wished her sister would just have agreed to stay home, possibly have a movie or game night. Of course some big event or something was going on at one of the nearby club and she insisted that they go. Being Luna, she wasn't one for the big party scene, she didn't like it. Guys were horn dogs and woman were well just slutty thinking they were all the by shaking their asses and grinding on men who were either not interested, to interested or were just not available. Thankfully her sister wasn't like those woman, she just liked to dance with her friends and have a good time that didn't mean getting totally wasted. Luna wasn't really one to drink, sure she would have a drink here and there but never enough to even get her buzzed. Luna rolled her eyes as she waited for her sister to finish getting ready.

Luna wasn't really one to go and dress up, it was very rare that you would see her in any kind of dress or skirt. She was kind of the pants or shorts and t shirt kind of girl. Every now and then she would wear a tank top or some kind of frilly top. She was pretty much a tom boy that had a very pretty girl face. So if you just looked at her face you would think she's one of those sassy girl girls, though she isn’t anywhere near that type of girl. Glancing in the mirror, she couldn’t believe that she was wearing a dress, but her sister had begged her into it, and Luna was one to make her sister happy. It was funny how she was the younger sister yet she acted like the oldest and her sister was the opposite as well. She was the oldest but was the carefree one, as if she was the younger sister. Luna didn’t mind it, she loved her sister and accepted her for who she was, and was going to be there for her no matter what. Letting out a sigh she looked over to the grandfather clock and checked to see what time it was. They were pretty much already late, and it was going to be a pain in the a** to find a parking spot now. ”Veve lets go, it shouldn’t take you this long to get ready. Jeez you trying to impress a guy or something.”

Luna hoped that wasn’t what her sister was up to, after all Luna would have to knock some teeth. In all the men she has met that have been interested in her sister have just not met Luna’s approval. Honestly Luna didn’t believe there was any male out there that was worthy of her sister. Maybe it was just a sister thing, or maybe Luna was just too much like their dad. Luna walked around the house as she waited even longer for her sister. Shaking her head she couldn’t believe how long her sister was taking. She was ready and about to say something to her sister again, until she had finally seen her sister come down from getting ready. ”Finally, lets go.” she said to her sister as she grabbed her bag and made her way out to the car. Luna pulled out her keys and walked over to her truck as she got in and waited for her sister. Once her sister was in and seatbelt’d in, Luna turned her engine until it set out a deep earth quaking roar. Setting into reverse, she backed up and then threw it into drive and made her way with her sister to the club. It didn’t take them long to get to the club, and thankfully it wasn’t that hard for her to find a spot to park her big beast of a truck. Once the engine shut of and Luna got out she could just smell the alcohol and to her it made her wince at the smell. Letting out another sigh, she just followed her sister to the entrance; the bouncers already knew them so it was easy for them to get in easily without having to wait in line.

Luna just smirked at the sounds of the people whining because they got to go in and pretty much cut in line. Once inside, Luna could just smell everything, the sweet and the sour of things and people. Luna followed her sister through the crowd as she watched out for guys, it didn’t take long for someone to try and make a move on her sister. Letting out a growl she walked up the guy and pushed him back. His breathe smelt of alcohol and Luna could totally tell he was drunk. ”How about you step off, she’s not interested in your drunk a**.” Luna kept her eyes on him as she nudged her sister towards the bar. This was going to be a long night and Luna honestly just wanted to get it over with. That way she could relax and not have to worry about possibly getting into a fight because some dude decides he just doesn’t want to step back and find some other chick to bother.

outfit

Dapper Dabbler

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
User ImageUser Image

”Not nearly enough to order at the bar,” Dorian dismissed Logan’s first question with a quarter-hearted shrug. He was listening as attentively as ever, but the focus of where he was staring had changed. There was only so long he could watch two people sucking face before it got unbearably boring, and that length apparently rest somewhere in the range of twenty seconds.

Having established who the slayer was and what they were, Dorian wondered if perhaps he should try to warn Jack. That wondering lasted for all of a moment before he’d gotten distracted by another person who seemed to be watching the pair of them. Evidently, Logan wasn’t kidding about other people being able to detect who the slayer was. Were it not for the context, Dorian still wouldn’t have had a clue, and yet there was someone else at the bar who had been staring straight at her for an inordinate amount of time. On some level, it was possible it was just an innocuous, that girl is hot type of attention, but considering there was another objectively attractive young blonde who’d started speaking to the guy shortly thereafter, it didn’t seem so. Or maybe Dorian had just filled in the blanks that way out of wishful thinking.

When Dorian heard Logan ask him another question, Dorian raised one hand beside himself and flicked his wrist limply, swatting the question away. ”Condescending adoration aside, Yes. To you. Because we’re talking and I know basic social rules mean I can’t just stare at that man with the curly hair and the grace of a tiger,” Dorian lowered his hand to be level with his other one. He folded both of them beneath his chin and leaned forward to admire the sight, intentionally being over-dramatic. ”Don’t let me keep telling you that’s one finely dressed and sculpted potential ephebophile. Tres bandant. Bet he’d know what a fortnight is other than a sleepover in the Alamo--”

Before Dorian could really finish his admiration—though admittedly it could’ve taken days for that to happen—he was again pulled back to reality by Logan’s questions. Dorian turned his head away from Marcus and Talia in order to stare at Logan directly. ”You know how, if you don’t speak to people you don’t know, the only friends you’d have would be related to you? Not really conductive to reproduction, working or having a life. I think that’s the problem she’s got. Or I’d have. Or for all I know I do have it. It’s not like you got your incisors filed down at the dentist’s, I’m guessing,” he remarked back, the last few words dipping lower into what could almost passed as the closest thing to a whisper as one could make in a club this crowded.

Since he had already been pulled away from the physical art of other people, Dorian didn’t have much issue jumping right back into addressing the phone. Even if there was another potential problem he had to keep an eye on, for now the most preoccupying point had to be keeping Logan distracted. It also helped that, in a way, Dorian was starting to have a bit of fun with this.

”Ignore the money, then. That’s fine,” Dorian raised his hand back towards the phone. Rather than touching any part of it this time, he merely pointed a finger at each spot he was referring to as he continued to explain. ”Aye. And you can turn it on or off with this button at the top, here. Once you’re at the menu, you can press this and type in a number to call it. Or if you’re trying to text, you can press this button, then type in a number and use the keyboard here to write the message. Most people tend to text these days. It takes less scheduling than getting someone to answer a call.”

Dorian had barely made it to the end of the explanation before the subject skipped right on to the next point. He followed up in kind, not missing a beat. ”I do like bunnies. But it might help not to call a girl that to her face. She might think you’re comparing her to playboy models,” he noted, making a joke without the inflection to match.

The explanation Logan gave of his life story was compelling enough to draw Dorian closer to listen. It was a tragic story, really, or at least it should have been, if not for the disjointed way that Logan tried to explain it at the end. By the point he had made it to remarking on the flavor of pennies, Dorian’s head had tilted at a forty five degree angle. He raised a hand to the side of his neck and squinted at Logan.

”Trop zarbi, ton idée…” Dorian blinked his way into staring normally. The mental befuddlement, on the other hand, stuck around. ”What do you live off, then, donations from the butcher’s shop, or an actual vegetarian a la Bunnicula? Like, you suck the color out of a cabbage to make iceberg lettuce look like it fits its name?” he asked. The only time he’d ever heard of a vegetarian vampire aside from animal-based books and cartoons like Duckula was with Twilight, and he couldn’t imagine a world where that had any legitimate insights on vampire lore.

User ImagexxxUser Image

[ where ? || the club, on a couch ] [ who ? || logan ] [ feeling ? || calculating ] [ outfit ]
User Image
Logan....yup, I'm a vampire

User Image

So someone that wasn't as knowledgeable about the whole money thing that Logan was a bit concerned about. He had never had a vampire role model or vamp-sensei or anything to help him figure this out. So he had spent his long life making s**t up as he went along. So now that he was thinking about it more he wondered if having a mattress or well four mattresses and bags full of money seemed stupid but he just didn't know how else to do it. Especially considering the whole camera issue…just not a great plan. He gave a nod "Aw I see, well that's okay eventually I'll find an older person to ask…"

Logan was now looking towards someone who was working as the librarian and he was pretty sure a watcher since nobody would be here at that age and staring at her for fun. Though staring at the girl well that was just borderline creepy. So he was hoping Watcher, and if he was a Watcher he better watch her with an incubus and break it up. I mean honestly that was his whole job! He heard the other state that he was doing what basic social rules stated. He looked at the Watcher again as he said “That guy? The one with the blue eyes that look like they could kill a person? You want to hit that? I don’t know he’s British which means super uptight and also horrible at their job? That guy? Really?”

But he probably just was upset because there that guy was, watching the Slayer all up on some demon and didn’t do s**t about it! He admitted “But again he’s her Watcher, he is suppose to watch her and keep her out of danger and all that s**t, as you can tell by the fact that she’s still with an incubus…he’s really really bad at his job.”

He heard the other talk about if he only spoke to people he knew he’d have no friends. Which was true. He gave a nod as he admitted “Well everyone that I was related to sort of died when the Swedish burnt my village to the ground…soooo not really concerned about that. But I guess that you do have a point. But I suppose that I can try to be more social. I guess its just...hard? since you have to find a common thing to speak about and most of the words people say make no sense when they speak to me. They are twittering and instasomething all over the place. Someone asked me for my Tumblr name. What the hell is a tumblr and why does it need my name? I don't know but you ask the questions and everyone thinks your kidding or a million years old. Sometimes I just wish it was easier to talk to people, ya know? But I suppose you have a point, most need friends so that they can socialize. Have you ever been good at making friends?"

He heard the other state to ignore the money, aw well he could do that. He looked t the other as he heard that he could turn it on and off with that button at the top. That was a freaking button?! He didn't even know that was a freaking button. He looked at it and saw the thing that looked like a letter was for...texting. He gave a nod as he saw and was taking notes. Wow a keyboard it was like a digital typewrighter. He gave a nod as he said "Interesting. I didn't even know that was a button. So people in your general age group text more?"

He gave a nod about how he liked bunnies but to not call her that for she might assume that the girl was a playboy model. Playboy....and, that sounded weird. What was playboying? And why would bunnies have anythig to do with it? He smiled "Aw I see, so no bunnies while speaking to girls. Is there anything else that i should know to avoid calling girls?"

He heard the other talk gibberish. It sure as hell wasn't Russian or English so he wasn't sure what the ******** it was. He waited for the other to speak English. And he did, as the other seemed confused at how he listened to the other. He heard about how the usual 'how you live' question. He admitted "I have sort of figured out a formula that works. I use a mixture of pigs blood and like two ounces of cow bloods. Its delicious...I sometimes buy some human blood to try out, but its like hard to like it?"
[/size

Where: Club
With Who? Dorian

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out