Total Votes:[ 13 ]
1 2 3 >

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
                                                      ▶▷ tab tab creator :: HIMERS
                                                      ▶▷ tab tab moderators :: n/a
                                                      ▶▷ tab tab literacy :: lazy adv. lit
                                                      ▶▷ tab tab genre :: krp, romance, music, slice of life
                                                      ▶▷ tab tab inspiration :: my lovely girl, dream high, kpop
                                                      ▶▷ tab tab graphics + coding :: HIMERS
                                                      ▶▷ tab tab credits :: tumblr, google
                                                      ▶▷ tab tab status :: open, full

User Image tab User Image tab User Image

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
tab tab tab User Image
                                    Welcome to entertainment central. This story takes place in current
                                    day Seoul and in one of the most prominent entertainment industries around,
                                    PYT Entertainment. PYT Entertainment is known for making almost every
                                    single one of their talents into international stars, and now who doesn't want to
                                    be famous all over the world? They have the best team around and they will do
                                    everything to get their clients to the top, even if it means getting their hands
                                    dirty. How else does one get to the top so quickly?

This roleplay will focus on the lives of those within the company and those outside
                                    of it. Will those outside succeed? Will those inside fall under pressure? Who will
                                    get their hands dirty? That is up to you...
                                    **note: a majority of the plot is based on your character's plots with others and the
                                    relationships.

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

User Image
                                      G E N E R A L
                                      User Image
                                      hey guys, please read all of this. I know rules can get painful sometimes, I get it, but I'll try to make this as painless as possible. I'll be that needle that you never knew was coming to save you. rules are for your own good. so let's begin, okay?
                                      first things first (I'm the realest)
                                      User Image
                                      no, no actually the first thing is FOLLOW GAIA'S TOS. don't know it? well here is the link to it, go educate yourself on it. so yeah keep everything pg-13, don't go scarring the lives of poor, innocent children. violence is allowed (heck we got a fighter in this roleplay), but please don't be explicit and give all that gory detail. swearing is also allowed, but don't make your character cuss like a freakin' sailor.
                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                      if things get a little steamy... PLEASE TIMESKIP. we don't want any panties flying all over the place... (but the guys can totally go shirtless if they want to, only if they want to... they should go shirtless) //clears throat. where was I? oh right, be POLITE. don't be a butt hole and ignore people, try to interact with everyone (after all there are only ten characters, so it isn't that much?) try to plot with everyone, even if it's just a simple: "oh hey, I don't know you."/ meeting for the first time plot. ya got it? now moving on to the next category.

P O S T I NG
                                      User Image
                                      posting! let me just set a minimum right off the bat. please post at least 300 words, not too much to ask right? this is a lazy adv. lit. roleplay, so while the literacy level does say lazy, it also says advanced... so give some effort, but you don't need to write a novel. remember: quality over quantity. get in some of that humorous stuff or emotional stuff, whatever makes your post interesting.
                                      now how frequent do I want you to post? every day. I kid. well... even though its the school year now and I would like to see the roleplay go at a steady pace, I request that you post at least once a week (sometimes I might extend it to once every two weeks), if you fail to do so and you have a person waiting on you, I will give you a warning; however, after two warnings... well you know, you're OUT. also let me briefly touch on your post layouts. please don't use all that glitter and neon/blinding colors. it's too much. simple simplicity is good enough, as long as if there is a post to keep me distracted. and it better be good, or else...
                                      if you need any help with graphics, feel free to just ask me. now we move on.

C H A R A C T E R SUser Image
                                      User Image
                                      let me get this in the beginning... NOBODY IS PERFECT
                                      alright? so NO mary sues or gary sues or whatever you call them. give your character(s) flaws, give them more than just one flat boring dimension of them being a polite, goody-two-shoes. be reasonable with your characters, it's uncommon to see someone be fluent at ten languages and/ or be talented in just about everything that exists. limit your characters ability, now take a look at your character before sending it to me. and about your face claims... this is a krp, which stands for korean role play, so with that being said, I do prefer your face claims to be korean, but I will allow a few other asian races (sorry to the whites, but it's just not common ; n ; ), like japanese and chinese, but you will have to come up with a pretty good reason to why they are in korea. okay? mix-races are okay too. and your face claims... they can be idols, actors/actresses, rappers, whatever, they just better look like their role. for example, don't make dr. overachiever have the face of some innocent looking girl like IU, it just doesn't work. once again, be REALISTIC. I will be heavily judging how inventive you are when it comes to creating your character and hey kirks are a beautiful thing, just saying. in addition, let me mention the age range. so I want an age range in this rp, there will be roles like the CEO, and so /she's definitely not going to be 19, but I would accept something like early 30s (if let's say s/he recently got passed down the role of CEO). Actors/ singers/ trainees would be more on the younger end, but nothing below 17. Overall, age range: 17 - 40. Also you can have
                                      up to two characters, though if you have a female character already, your second character has to be a male.

A P P L Y I N G
                                      User Image
                                                    so let's talk about applying. first we have the application (which is a background check and a reservation), which you can find in the apps thread. just go there, copy and paste the code (don't mess with this code, just fill out the information needed, no touchy on the other stuff) somewhere and then fill out all the details needed. then post it in the ooc, I will have the code so that it already quotes me. this is just a warning, but I do have the power to reject you if I don't really feel your character, I have the power to ask you to change your fc if I feel like he or she does not fit the role, and I have the power to say no to your character if I feel that what I see in your samples is not at the standard that I want to see in this role play. please respect this power and know that you are free to reapply. this will NOT be first-come-first-serve, if two people apply for the same role, I will choose the better one, but if you are not chosen, feel free to reapply. now after I accept your application you are free to move onto the plotting. yes, there is no profile so...LET THE PLOTTING BEGIN! //insert evil laughter. now remember kids, don't forget some major things, so perfect characters, korean, post once or twice a week, we have the warning system. play nice, post in the ooc, and have fun (also I promise I'm not this intense... blame the lack of sleep)! OH SIDE NOTE TO APPLYING (now I can test whether or not you are reading this) above your application, tell me whether or not your character is a "top" or a "bottom."
                                      also above your application, attach a link to some samples, thanks!

**subject to have more rules added over time, new rules will be in red.

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
tab tab tab User Image

User Image tab User Image tab User Image tab User Image tab

User Image tab User Image tab User Image tab User Image

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

let's meet the top of the top, the elites, the ones you can only dream to be. there
      are several characters that have their defined roles set up for them already and
      there are those that you can create yourself. though the gender ratio must be
      equal and there are only seven top roles. but first let me introduce the set
      characters that are available. there is the CEO of PYT Entertainment, he or she
      is in control, someone to be intimidated by and someone who is not afraid to taint
      his or her hands. the company was passed down to him or her. next there is the
      leader of one of the most popular boy group in south korea, the HEIGHT. the
      HEIGHT is a six-person group, they are a part of PYT Entertainment and have
      been in the spotlight for some time now. there is also the lovely indie soloist,
      another member of PYT Entertainment. she is pretty new to the scene, but her
      popularity and fame has been soaring ever since she appeared in a romantic
      kdrama with the leader from the HEIGHT. also rumor has it that something is
      going on between the CEO of PYT Entertainment and her, oh lala gossip.these
      are the three set roles, the four other roles you can make up yourself. some
      examples are: member of HEIGHT, member of girl group, VP of PYT Entertainment,
      trainer at PYT Entertainment, producer, photographer, lyric writer, composer,
      solo singer, actor/ actress, and/or dancer.
      gender: oo4 / oo4 males ;; oo3 / oo3 females ;; oo7 / oo7 roles

User Image tab
                                      MR. FLIRTATIOUS CEO OF PYT
                                      ▶▷ tab tab name ;; Park Tae Hyun
                                      ▶▷ tab tab gender ;; male
                                      ▶▷ tab tab age ;; twenty six
                                      ▶▷ tab tab positives ;; intelligent :: outgoing
                                      ▶▷ tab tab negatives ;; ruthless :: aggressive
                                      ▶▷ tab tab username ;; luvya4eva33
                                      ▶▷ tab tab short blurb ;; his family always came from money, but his father created the company
                                      ▶▷ tab tab that he currently runs. Tae Hyun wasn't particularly interested in
                                      ▶▷ tab tab taking over. he wanted to run his own business...maybe pursue
                                      ▶▷ tab tab photography. his father would have none of it and eventually
                                      ▶▷ tab tab Tae Hyun came to realize that the company was more of his
                                      ▶▷ tab tab family than his own parents were to him. when he took over, he
                                      ▶▷ tab tab swore that he would do everything he could to make it worthwhile.
                                      ▶▷ tab tab He's known to be a playboy, someone with a charming smile
                                      ▶▷ tab tab who knows all the right things to say. the outside world doesn't
                                      ▶▷ tab tab see how ruthless he can be until it's too late. and they rarely see
                                      ▶▷ tab tab the warmth he has for those he honestly cares about.

User Image tab
                                      MR. PERSISTENT LEADER
                                      ▶▷ tab tab name ;; park tae ho
                                      ▶▷ tab tab age ;; twenty two
                                      ▶▷ tab tab positives ;; diligent & creative
                                      ▶▷ tab tab negatives ;; stubborn & flirtatious
                                      ▶▷ tab tab username ;; sugahlicious
                                      ▶▷ tab tab short blurb ;; taeho was thrown into the world of acting when he was only
                                      ▶▷ tab tab five months old, thus he grew older and older and stayed as a child actor
                                      ▶▷ tab tab with his parents fully supporting him the whole way. he had talent for it, so
                                      ▶▷ tab tab why not? academically, he was also doing very well. his parents had no
                                      ▶▷ tab tab reason to tell him no. though once he reached his teens, his friends
                                      ▶▷ tab tab introduced him to dance. they already told him his voice was pretty
                                      ▶▷ tab tab great, so they wanted to teach him dance. he became interested in the
                                      ▶▷ tab tab whole dance scene and his parents started to disapprove of this, afraid
                                      ▶▷ tab tab he would stop with acting. taeho went to PYT in hopes they would
                                      ▶▷ tab tab take him in as an actor and a trainee idol. they did and he moved his acting
                                      ▶▷ tab tab contract to PYT as well as signing one with them to be in the group HEIGHT.

User Image tab
                                      MS. WHIMSICAL SOLOIST
                                      ▶▷ tab tab name ;; son yeo reum
                                      ▶▷ tab tab gender ;; female
                                      ▶▷ tab tab age ;; nineteen
                                      ▶▷ tab tab positives ;; spry && passionate
                                      ▶▷ tab tab negatives ;; sly && deceiving
                                      ▶▷ tab tab username ;; HIMERS
                                      ▶▷ tab tab short blurb ;; life wasn't always easy for yeo reum, she grew
                                      ▶▷ tab tab up without a mother and her father was a dedicated
                                      ▶▷ tab tab gambler. yeo reum was pushed into showbiz at an
                                      ▶▷ tab tab young age, she did commercials and small gigs to make
                                      ▶▷ tab tab money to pay off her father's debt. she was discovered
                                      ▶▷ tab tab during one of her street performances and recruited into
                                      ▶▷ tab tab PYT Entertainment, where she was a trainee for about
                                      ▶▷ tab tab three years. she has cut ties with her father and is willing
                                      ▶▷ tab tab to do whatever it takes to make her way to the top, even
                                      ▶▷ tab tab if it means hurting others. on the outside she seems
                                      ▶▷ tab tab bubbly and sweet, but this girl has a dark side.

User Image tab
                                      MR. ECCENTRIC VOCALIST
                                      ▶▷ tab tab name ;; kim min su
                                      ▶▷ tab tab age ;; twenty
                                      ▶▷ tab tab positives ;; frank && easygoing
                                      ▶▷ tab tab negatives ;; slothful && cunning
                                      ▶▷ tab tab username ;; unanticipated
                                      ▶▷ tab tab short blurb ;; minsu had a sort of badboy personality in school due to
                                      ▶▷ tab tab his lackluster performance in academics. He never paid much
                                      ▶▷ tab tab heed to the monotone lectures but instead was found sleeping
                                      ▶▷ tab tab a lot during class. It was only normal for others to be surprised
                                      ▶▷ tab tab by his grouchy state when he awoke. He then surprised everyone
                                      ▶▷ tab tab by winning a singing competition and even more so when he got
                                      ▶▷ tab tab offered to be a trainee at PYT. He was a trainee for about 4 years
                                      ▶▷ tab tab before debut in Height. Minsu enjoys eating a lot and taking derp
                                      ▶▷ tab tab photos. He is extremely filial to his single mother and is easily
                                      ▶▷ tab tab amused by various whatnots. When he wants to get out of
                                      ▶▷ tab tab something he pretends to not understand or smooth talk his way out.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab
                                      MS. DOMINEERING CHOREOGRAPHER/DANCER
                                      ▶▷ tab tab name ;; kang sena
                                      ▶▷ tab tab age ;; twenty-eight
                                      ▶▷ tab tab positives ;; chic && flirty/sensual
                                      ▶▷ tab tab negatives ;; prideful && stringent/hypercritical
                                      ▶▷ tab tab username ;; moolah1237
                                      ▶▷ tab tab short blurb ;; sena had always been a perfectionist when it
                                      ▶▷ tab tab came to dancing. during her school days, she devoted many
                                      ▶▷ tab tab hours everyday to dance practice, often until she fainted from
                                      ▶▷ tab tab forgetting to eat or overexertion. she was scouted by PYT
                                      ▶▷ tab tab because of her looks, and even though she never dreamed of
                                      ▶▷ tab tab becoming a singer, she thought that this was her best shot at
                                      ▶▷ tab tab showcasing what she could do. only a handful of years ago,
                                      ▶▷ tab tab sena was an idol in what was one of the company's most
                                      ▶▷ tab tab successful girl groups. after the group disbanded, she stayed
                                      ▶▷ tab tab with PYT and became a merciless choreographer; she
                                      ▶▷ tab tab wanted to turn her students into stars through tough love.

User Image tab
                                      MS. CONNIVING RAPPER
                                      ▶▷ tab tab name ;; cheon miseo
                                      ▶▷ tab tab gender ;;female
                                      ▶▷ tab tab age ;; twenty five
                                      ▶▷ tab tab positives ;; charming && imaginative
                                      ▶▷ tab tab negatives ;; garrulous && histrionic
                                      ▶▷ tab tab username ;; miisuto
                                      ▶▷ tab tab short blurb ;; cheon miseo is the 2nd eldest of 4 children
                                      ▶▷ tab tab born to yuseong corp's ceo cheon incul and his wife yerim.
                                      ▶▷ tab tab the two fancied themselves aristocrats, and raised their kids
                                      ▶▷ tab tab to be both cultured and spoiled. miseo never really had
                                      ▶▷ tab tab much of a childhood, but she certainly became egotistical
                                      ▶▷ tab tab and conniving as a result. after all, she could have anything
                                      ▶▷ tab tab in the world if she wanted to. she was always interested in
                                      ▶▷ tab tab rap, and started releasing mixtapes when she was about 14.
                                      ▶▷ tab tab she got noticed by pyt about 2 years later and debuted at 18
                                      ▶▷ tab tab after a stint on show me the money. her haters claim that she
                                      ▶▷ tab tab paid her way into the agency, but she does have real talent.

User Image tab
                                      MR. OUTSPOKEN RAPPER
                                      ▶▷ tab tab name ;; nam raehoon
                                      ▶▷ tab tab age ;; nineteen
                                      ▶▷ tab tab positives ;; vibrant ;; reliable
                                      ▶▷ tab tab negatives ;; brusque ;; vexatious
                                      ▶▷ tab tab username ;; rap monstah
                                      ▶▷ tab tab short blurb ;; raehoon has always been the rebellious child since he
                                      ▶▷ tab tab was born his parents both opera singers and expected their son
                                      ▶▷ tab tab to follow, to their surprise he found comfort in rapping. he
                                      ▶▷ tab tab has always been one to speak his mind and not care if
                                      ▶▷ tab tab it hurts anyone's feelings. the only feelings he cares for
                                      ▶▷ tab tab are those close to him. raehoon was discovered at an
                                      ▶▷ tab tab underground club by a scout of PYT. the boy first refused
                                      ▶▷ tab tab and to be associated with idol life but after being bothered
                                      ▶▷ tab tab by the talent scout for months he gave in. raehoon
                                      ▶▷ tab tab trained for three years and almost quit but stayed only
                                      ▶▷ tab tab to debut as Height's rapper and avoid opera singing.

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

the bottom feeders are here to make a scene. there are once again several
      characters roles that are set up, three to be exact, but the rest are open to
      your own imagination. so first up for the set characters is the reject, he or she
      was once in PYT Entertainment; however, acted out violently and as a result
      lost his or her spot in the company. next is the saesang fan of HEIGHT, he or
      she has his or her own army in support of the popular boyband and goes at
      great lengths to be near the group at all times. don't you just love them saesang
      fans? last set role is the unknown lyric writer, this character should be famous,
      by now, but there were some complications. one of them was PYT Entertainment's
      CEO, who stole a song from this composer. he or she has been set to get revenge
      for quite some time now. for the rest of the available spots here are some ideas:
      underground singer/rapper/dancer, street performer, gambler, loan shark, cook,
      hair stylist, aspiring artist/singer/actor/actress/dancer, fan, former lover, reporter,
      paparazzi, etc.
      gender: oo3 / oo3 males ;; oo4 / oo4 females ;; oo7 / oo7 roles

User Image tab
                                      MR. INTENSE REJECT
                                      ▶▷ tab tab name ;; bang woo shin
                                      ▶▷ tab tab age ;; twenty two
                                      ▶▷ tab tab positives ;; charismatic && suave
                                      ▶▷ tab tab negatives ;; sporadic && violent
                                      ▶▷ tab tab username ;; HIMERS
                                      ▶▷ tab tab short blurb ;; last year, woo shin was part of the biggest
                                      ▶▷ tab tab entertainment company around, but now he's back on
                                      ▶▷ tab tab the streets, trying to make a penny each day. he used
                                      ▶▷ tab tab to have it all. woo shin was born into an affluent family;
                                      ▶▷ tab tab however, when he turned 18, he was disowned for
                                      ▶▷ tab tab breaking his uncle's nose and scaring the whole house.
                                      ▶▷ tab tab though that wasn't the only time woo shin got in trouble
                                      ▶▷ tab tab for his violent ways. he got kick out of PYT Ent. last year
                                      ▶▷ tab tab for whacking a reporter, for hitting his dance instructor,
                                      ▶▷ tab tab and for pushing down two of his fans. he has the bad boy
                                      ▶▷ tab tab image down to a t.

User Image tab
                                      MR. SUBMISSIVE SAESANG FAN
                                      ▶▷ tab tab name ;; kang jae joon
                                      ▶▷ tab tab age ;; twenty one
                                      ▶▷ tab tab positives ;; cunning & patient
                                      ▶▷ tab tab negatives ;; 100% fake & manipulative
                                      ▶▷ tab tab username ;; P ii N O Y - x
                                      ▶▷ tab tab short blurb ;; obssessive was one way to describe the renowned saesang fan
                                      ▶▷ tab tab known as kang jae joon. he wasn't always the type to sit at his
                                      ▶▷ tab tab computer for hours at a time just to see what the most amazing group
                                      ▶▷ tab tab of all time, HEIGHT, was up to. however, now he was irrevocably in
                                      ▶▷ tab tab love with this group. he had a tendency of being a little b***h to get
                                      ▶▷ tab tab what he wanted for this group. upon first look, jae joon was the most
                                      ▶▷ tab tab adorable, scrawny little guy you could ever meet. he'd never hurt a fly
                                      ▶▷ tab tab and he'd do nearly anything you asked. but it was all just an act. that's
                                      ▶▷ tab tab just what he did. he wormed his way into your heart before either
                                      ▶▷ tab tab "borrowing" your money to pay for the cab fare to see his boys since
                                      ▶▷ tab tab his parents stopped giving him allowance. it wasn't his fault he was in love.

User Image tab
                                      MS. FRUSTRATED LYRICIST
                                      ▶▷ tab tab name ;; Hwan Ju Sung
                                      ▶▷ tab tab gender ;; Female
                                      ▶▷ tab tab age ;; Twenty three
                                      ▶▷ tab tab positives ;; determined && independent
                                      ▶▷ tab tab negatives ;; tempermental && impulsive
                                      ▶▷ tab tab username ;; ryeosomniadear
                                      ▶▷ tab tab short blurb ;; Ju Sung was always determined to be a songwriter. It
                                      ▶▷ tab tab was all she wanted with her life, and it was all she was able to
                                      ▶▷ tab tab able to do well. At least it was all she tried to succeed at
                                      ▶▷ tab tab She spent most of her time in school writing lyrics instead of
                                      ▶▷ tab tab doing her actual schoolwork. She was told she wouldn't make
                                      ▶▷ tab tab it anywhere in life with the way she behaved so irresponsibly.
                                      ▶▷ tab tab She made it her life goal to prove them wrong. So as soon as
                                      ▶▷ tab tab someone at PYT got a hold of her song, she was excited. That
                                      ▶▷ tab tab was until the album dropped, and instead of her name on the
                                      ▶▷ tab tab credits, it was another's. She's been determined to get back at the
                                      ▶▷ tab tab administration ever since. She wants her credit, her fame.

User Image tab
                                      MS. PROMISCUOUS MODEL
                                      ▶▷ tab tab name ;; nam sora
                                      ▶▷ tab tab age ;; twenty-three
                                      ▶▷ tab tab positives ;; comforting + audacious
                                      ▶▷ tab tab negatives ;; risqué + outspoken
                                      ▶▷ tab tab username ;; mademoiselle chien
                                      ▶▷ tab tab short blurb ;; growing up, sora lived a typical life with
                                      ▶▷ tab tab restaurant owning parents that always wanted the best
                                      ▶▷ tab tab for her. for the most part, she excelled in everything she attempted,
                                      ▶▷ tab tab however, none of the things she attempted matter to her. in high school
                                      ▶▷ tab tab she meet a careless group of people who led her down a road of bliss
                                      ▶▷ tab tab and an addiction to alcohol. her parents disowned her for her ways and
                                      ▶▷ tab tab the next thing she knew was she was dancing on stages just to feed
                                      ▶▷ tab tab her addiction and get by. who would have thought a man in the crowd
                                      ▶▷ tab tab thought her form was "pure art" and wanted to photograph her? from there
                                      ▶▷ tab tab on, sora began to do small modeling gigs that mainly consisted of
                                      ▶▷ tab tab swimwear and lingerie, but anything was better than her previous job.

User Image tab
                                      MS. SPONTANEOUS UNDERGROUND SINGER
                                      ▶▷ tab tab name ;; shin hye rim
                                      ▶▷ tab tab age ;; twenty
                                      ▶▷ tab tab positives ;; daring && optimistic
                                      ▶▷ tab tab negatives ;; impulsive && slow
                                      ▶▷ tab tab username ;; viral R A B U
                                      ▶▷ tab tab short blurb ;; As a child, Hye Rim's parents always expected the best of her.
                                      ▶▷ tab tab They wanted her to be intelligent and focused but instead, she was playful
                                      ▶▷ tab tab and quirky. At the moment, Hye Rim is pretending to be enrolled in college
                                      ▶▷ tab tab but in reality, she had dropped out months earlier. Studying had never been
                                      ▶▷ tab tab her cup of tea and she had quickly followed her passion in singing - a secret
                                      ▶▷ tab tab from her parents. Since a child, she's always had grand dreams of performing
                                      ▶▷ tab tab in front of a large audience but was never able to pursue them due to her
                                      ▶▷ tab tab stifling family. She's now wasting up her college tuition money in pursuit of
                                      ▶▷ tab tab her dreams. Hye Rim tells herself that she'll one day make it back and
                                      ▶▷ tab tab be able to return the money to her parents. Until then, her focus has been
                                      ▶▷ tab tab to focus on her love for singing.

User Image tab
                                      MR. ENIGMATIC HAIR STYLIST
                                      ▶▷ tab tab name ;; kwak yunhyung
                                      ▶▷ tab tab age ;; twenty three
                                      ▶▷ tab tab positives ;; insightful && passionate
                                      ▶▷ tab tab negatives ;; overly sensitive && reticent
                                      ▶▷ tab tab username ;; miisuto
                                      ▶▷ tab tab short blurb ;; yunhyung's a mystifying puzzle that even his
                                      ▶▷ tab tab closest friends can't solve. as a student, he was quiet
                                      ▶▷ tab tab and unremarkable, his only talent being his ability to style
                                      ▶▷ tab tab anyone's hair. it became something of a ritual in high school
                                      ▶▷ tab tab for him to cut everyone's hair, and he gained a lot of attention.
                                      ▶▷ tab tab but it's difficult to say that anyone knows him well even after
                                      ▶▷ tab tab spending so much time with him. yun is very eloquent and
                                      ▶▷ tab tab insightful, and can read others like an open book, but he himself
                                      ▶▷ tab tab is extremely private, and no one can say for sure what goes
                                      ▶▷ tab tab through his head or why he's always half-smiling. he's currently
                                      ▶▷ tab tab the owner of a somewhat upscale hair salon.

User Image tab
                                      MS. PENSIVE REPORTER
                                      ▶▷ tab tab name ;; go min seo
                                      ▶▷ tab tab age ;; twenty four
                                      ▶▷ tab tab positives ;; dutiful && passionate
                                      ▶▷ tab tab negatives ;; perfectionist && old-fashioned
                                      ▶▷ tab tab username ;; hanyuzuru
                                      ▶▷ tab tab short blurb ;; min seo is that typical woman who
                                      ▶▷ tab tab goes the extra mile to ensure everything is perfect.
                                      ▶▷ tab tab she loves being organized and prepared, always taking careful
                                      ▶▷ tab tab notes and taking hours to ensure her makeup is on point.
                                      ▶▷ tab tab though she sounds a little prissy, she is actually a shy woman
                                      ▶▷ tab tab in real life in comparison to her confidence on camera. she
                                      ▶▷ tab tab currently reports for the entertainment section of KBS, a large
                                      ▶▷ tab tab news channel. she is always trying to aim for reports
                                      ▶▷ tab tab specifically for PYT entertainment groups. any reports on PYT,
                                      ▶▷ tab tab she would take it in a heartbeat. perhaps her enthusiasm on this
                                      ▶▷ tab tab industry has to do with someone working within.

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

*let me know if you want to have add a NPC
                          User Image tab User Image

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

User Image
▶▷ tab tab october 5, 2014 ;; tonight is the night that PYT Entertainment
▶▷ tab tab is having its launch party for two new releases! HEIGHT's
▶▷ tab tab newest album and soloist, yeo reum's single release.
▶▷ tab tab only those who are invited are allowed in, security will
▶▷ tab tab be tight, but there are a few sly ones out there that will
▶▷ tab tab do anything to get in. tonight is indeed a night to
▶▷ tab tab remember, who knows what sort of chaos will happen!
▶▷ tab tab rumors?:
▶▷ tab tab
▶▷ tab tab
▶▷ tab tab

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

User Image
▶▷ tab tab october 5, 2014 ;; PYT Entertainment launch party
▶▷ tab tab time ;; 5:30 p.m.
▶▷ tab tab weather ;; fall's chill coming in. light rain.
▶▷ tab tab attire: formal
▶▷ tab tab

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

It is 5:30 PM and the PYT Entertainment Launch Party is starting up! Prepare yourself,
put on that gown or that tux, grab a mask and head towards the ballroom. Get ready for
a night filled with dance moves, hip new music, and loads of fun. PYT can't wait to see
you there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces