Welcome to Gaia! ::

NEW POLL one more post? or time skip to arriving at the hotel?

one more post! 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
time skip! 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

mistress booty's Significant Otter

Tipsy Bunny

11,290 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

There was only one thing Scooby hated about tour, and that was waking up at o-dark-thirty in the morning. It was never a gentle wake-up, either. Calvin's voice made him jump as it cut through his sleep and dreams. There was no way he was going to 'rise and shine'. He'd only been on tour four days and he was already exhausted. Meet and greets were always extremely draining for the vocalist, sometimes even more draining than when they performed. Sure Scooby enjoyed getting to be more up close and personal with their fans, but some them could be a bit...crazy. There were the full band photos and there were one on ones and then there was the after party. Which meant there was dancing, a bit of drinking, and at the end of the night; Scooby almost sleeping on the couch in the bus. Thankfully he'd made it into his sweats and into his bunk. Shrugging around in his blankets Scooby rolled over and slid one hand out through the curtain of his bunk to flip off their manager wherever he may be. He pulled his arm back in and snuggled it back under his blanket before turning rolling back over and pulling his blanket over his head. It wasn't hard for Scooby to get comfortable and fall back asleep, at least for a few minutes.

Before he knew it Calvin's horrible singing voice was pulling him out of his wonderful dream land and back into reality. Why couldn't the man just let them sleep? Groaning and grumbling Scooby picked up and pillow and placed it over his head to try and drown out their manager, but it was no good. As he began to hear people moving about Scooby knew there was no way he was going to be able to fall back asleep. Besides, he hadn't even showered the night before so he definitely needed to get in there before their twenty minutes were up. Yawning a bit, he rolled over and turned on his phone. As always there were quite a few notifications between his personal twitter, instagram, and tumblr. Poking his head out Scooby watched the girls start filing in and out of the bathroom. He groaned a bit as his head started to throb when his eyes hit the lights. He'd probably had a bit too much to drink the night before, and this was no way to start off the day. Pulling his head back in, the singer turned down the brightness on his phone and scrolled through his social media before two texts came in. It was odd how his sisters couldn't just text him from the same phone. They were probably together, but nooo, they had to each tell him how excited they were about his tour from their own phone. Texting both of the girls back quickly, and telling them to go to bed, Scooby stretched a bit before slowly poking his head out again.

Once the bathroom was clear the brunette slipped out of his bunk and went inside, carrying a towel, fresh boxers, pants, and his toothbrush and tooth paste. He needed a shower and he needed it bad, along with a quick wake up call. At home he would have a nice relaxing warm shower every morning, but on tour it had to go a bit differently. For one, Scooby could barely turn around in the restroom without hurting himself, plus he had to use up as little time as possible. His morning routine was fairly short compared to most and it wasn't like he had to look that nice in the mornings, it was just breakfast. Dropping his clothes on top of the toilet Scooby turned on the cold water and stripped down before jumping into the stream. He hissed a bit as the water hit him like ice, but he already felt much more awake. Adjusting the water a bit things warmed and Scooby quickly washed his hair and body before getting out and drying himself off. He pulled on his boxers and pants before leaving the bathroom to go brush his teeth at the sink. Even though his hair was only towel dried it was already drying quite quickly. Running a hand through his hair to push his brown locks back Scooby gave himself a wink in the mirror before moving on.

He walked back out to his bunk where he'd left out a clean shirt, jacket, and hat. His head still throbbed a bit, but it was better and he was slightly more awake but his bunk still looked very inviting. Reaching into his bag to get out a pair of shoes and some socks Scooby headed towards where the rest of the band was hanging out.

"So, did anyone sleep well?" He heard Felix ask as he entered the back of the bus. "I slept pretty alright, probably would've been even better if I had woke up on my own instead of having my ears started bleeding." He joked, going straight for the coffee pot. He filled a mug mostly with coffee before slipping a bit of irish cream and regular creamer and sugar in as well. There was no proof that such a drink would cure Scooby's hangover, but in his mind it helped. "You know,Cali, you missed your calling..." He spoke in a very nonchalant manner. "I bet if they had you sing in interrogations they could confessions a hell of a lot faster!" He plopped down on an open spot on the couch and stifled a yawn.
                                User Image

_______________________« _LIGHTS BLACK HEADS BANG YOU'RE MY DRUG WE LIVE IT
YOU'RE DRUNK YOU NEED IT REAL LOVE I'LL GIVE IT!

________██████████████████████████████████████████████████____so __ we're __ bound __ to __ linger __ on __ we drink the fatal drop
____________________________________________━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
___________________________________________________________________________ ___ THEN FALL APART IN PARTS___THEN FALL APART IN PARTS__THEN FALL APART IN PARTS__THEN FALL APART IN PARTS _______
--

Normally Calvin didn't bother him but that morning Ashton was about ready to jam the damn microphone down his throat. Eyes squished shut as the voice the band's manager screeched through the bus he could only groan, not only was Ash far from a morning person but he was even less of one the second someone threatened to break out into song. Teeth gritted as he heard the subtle sounds of people starting to rise from the dead the blond kissed any chance of falling back asleep goodbye; he was the type of guy who didn't particularly like sleeping when other people around him were up and going, it made him feel like a lame a**. Resolve broken the second sound of water from the bathroom hit him he was dragged from his bunk to join the woken world.

Having taken a top bunk early on the night before he couldn't say he was particularly tired but there seemed to be a lingering sense of exhaustion that he carried with him. Unlike some of the band he hadn't gotten himself totally smashed last night, mildly buzzed at best, but he was sure that the ones who had screwed themselves over were going to give him the same headache that they were dealing with. Luckily for him a certain someone hadn't felt like dragging himself out of bed yet, so that was one less annoying detail of his life to deal with, but just knowing that they were gonna be on the whole damn tour together filled him with an imminent sense of dread. "Jesus christ..." he muttered to himself, stepping to the back of the bus as he settled onto one of the large sofas.

If they had been parked somewhere he would've taken it outside but since they were on the road he had no choice but to light up in the back, it was a vice he just couldn't seem to break. Cigarette brought up to his lips Ash pulled a lighter out of his sleep rustled pant pocket before sparking up a flame and filling his lungs with the sweet relief of nicotine. With a deep exhale he watched nonchalantly as small cloud of smoke filled the air in front of him, poisons could be so beautiful sometimes. It was funny how something so deadly and shamed could give him some of the simplest pleasures that most "acceptable" things failed to provide, like comfort or relaxation. Sure he could get that out of doing his sound work too but there was a time and place for everything and and he sure as hell wasn't going to ruin the adrenaline rush of a good show just because he woke up a bit twitchy.

Before he knew it Calvin had taken up his threat and his obnoxiously loud "singing" voice pulsated through the bus's interior, it took all the self control he had not to jeer on the spot. Realizing how close he was cutting it to the meeting time however was something he hadn't even considered and quickly stumped out his cigarette before he headed to where he'd kept his spare change of clothes for the day, quickly pulling them out. Honestly he wasn't the type of guy to get awkward changing around people, especially not people that he was stuck in close confines with all the time anyway, so rather than battling through the now pathetically long line of people wanting into the bathroom he simply returned to his spot in the back of the bus and made quick work of changing there. If someone didn't like it they could damn well look away, it wasn't like he was doing some kind of strip tease or whatever it was just for the sake of time and convenience. Pajamas replaced with a lame t-shirt that he wore for the sake of pure irony ("I knew you were -treble- when you walked" in with some intense music notes), a half-leather half cloth jacket, and some tight-ish black jeans. His shoes were simple tennis shoes that he'd worn practically since high school, they refused to die, and he was quick to lace them up before he grabbed his clothes from the night before and dumped them back on his bunk.

Actually bothering to check his phone then he realized he had a handful of texts, one of which was from one of the band members they were meeting that morning. Eyebrow quirked in confusion he shook his head as he realized that their managers must've given the performers everyone's number out of convenience sake. Why his had gotten thrown in there nobody would know but honestly at least she wasn't being annoying like a certain manager that morning, so he supposed he could at least be somewhat polite.

To: Salem

Nah, if you were what woke me up I'd probably only want to smoke about half as badly as I do right now. Nothin' personal, just way too early for this crap.

Uhhh nope. Did you know that hippos supposedly kill more humans in a year than sharks do?

Satisfied with the message he shoved his phone back into his pocket before he noticed the bathroom was free and actually bothered to use it. Making sure his teeth were brushed and his hair looked halfway decent, it was just breakfast, he stepped out of the bathroom and groaned; well, it looked like Felix was up. He knew he was gonna have to get used to this eventually, they'd been separated now for about a year, but it just was such a pain to be around him anymore. Knowing he couldn't hide forever he took a seat at the table on the opposite end from his ex and took a minute to listen to what was going on before he said, "Milly, you're the bravest person I know." He only said it because of the obvious aura of "mornings suck" that invaded the space and how she could so blatantly steamroll right over it, "You got a point though, it'll be cool I guess. Someone seriously ban him from mic' privileges though." He gave Calvin a pointed stare, no explanation of necessary; they knew.

Adorable Believer

User ImageUser Image

██████████████████ █ █ YOU'RE THE REASON I BREATHE !

SILENCE SHAKES THE ROOM ▄▄ IN THE PALE LIGHT OF YOU ▄▄ I WANT YOUR NIGHT SKY FOREVER
                                                            SILENCE SHAKES THE ROOM ▄▄ IN THE PALE LIGHT OF YOU ▄▄ I WANT YOUR NIGHT SKY FOREVER
                                                          ██ YOU ALWAYS LEAVE ME WHEN THE SUN COMES OUT I'm so low when you're not around
                                                              ENTITLED TO NOTHING

___________________________

She had honestly forgotten how much she loved watching Kim Possible and That's So Raven. Why was it always so early in the morning that the best shows were on?! It was an outrage. Maybe she'd get Brandon to watch them with her whenever they had some down time. It wouldn't take her long to download them onto her laptop anyways. Salem pondered as she palmed over the small locket with her fingers. The gold moon. Moons had always been Danny's secret mark as cherry blossoms had always been Salem's signature. Danny was always so much more lively at night, she could recall the countless times the two had gone on late night runs to get ice cream for each other and the band in big sleepovers. Her dad had always been cool with having co-ed sleepovers, and Danny was practically one of the guys. Salem closed her eyes and smiled, a warm feeling washing over her, giving momentary chills. There were many things she missed and her best friend was one of them. At least now she had four of the best friends in the entire world stuck with her for six months.

Though Salem couldn't help but wonder as she laid on her couch. What would've happened had she not helped to create the band? What if she had minded her own business? Would she have met Danny, or any of her best friends? Probably Miles since they had classes together... But then what? Salem closed her blue eyes as she thought about college. She could have easily gone to Juilliard with her grades, or to any Ivy League considering her Valedictorian status... But college just wasn't in her plans. Sure, she took a few courses at the local community college, but she never saw herself going to school like Jeremy did. But that was fine. It was all fine. Her phone vibrated loudly. Music started playing, Dylan's ringtone- obviously. Salem's bright blue eyes opened immediately and a grin appeared on her face as she read the message. Well, at least she wouldn't have to walk in the downpour.

x x xⓜⓢⓖx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x » »
                                                                                to: Salem
                                                                                from: Dylan
                                                                                subject:

I can come get you in the van
                                                                                we're bringing it anyways.
                                                                              x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x ⓡⓔⓟⓛⓨ x x-

to: Bro-Bro
                                                                                from: Salem
                                                                                subject:

You are a saint. A SAINT.
                                                                                All my stuff is together, so I look forward to your arrival!
                                                                              x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x ⓢⓔⓝⓓ x x-

indentindentindentindentS e n d i n g . . .

Salem giggled and sent the message, getting herself off the couch and re-adjusting her beanie. Maybe an umbrella really would be a good idea? Her stomach growled loudly. And maybe an apple before she left. The red haired woman walked back upstairs with light steps in search of her favorite umbrella. Honestly, it shouldn't be hidden, she used the thing almost every day. That was one of the joys of living in a city that rained a lot. But the cold air was more inspiring than a nuisance. Right, umbrella, now where was it... She searched around her mostly cleared out room, opening and reopening drawers. How unusual. She bit at her bottom lip before looking around once more. Maybe it wasn't in her room at all, maybe it was downstairs-- or even in the garage! Salem hadn't gone out much, she didn't feel like going to the party Brandon and Dylan were throwing to celebrate. She knew they'd be using again and it just wasn't much fun for her to be around. Besides, she was in too much of a creative writing mood to get herself all distracted. Salem headed back down stairs, her boots creaking on the wooden floor. Well, at least it was quiet enough to not wake her sleeping dad.

By the time Salem got downstairs, her phone was singing a different tune. Miles. Say grinned as she read the message, it was okay that he couldn't pick her up. Maybe he was saying bye to Emily and he left too early. Whatever the reason aside from reservation holding was, Salem didn't mind. About to type up another reply, she received a message from Brandon. That one made her giggle too much, maybe just loud enough for Jeremy to wake up and walk downstairs, now no longer half naked. He shot a dirty look in her direction which she countered with sticking out her tongue. She slumped back down on the couch, typing up a quick reply to both dudes.

to: Say
                                                                                from: Miles
                                                                                subject:

I'm already at Rico's or I would offer.
                                                                                I have to check in for our reservation. I'm sure I'll see you here very soon.

to: Miles
                                                                                from: Say
                                                                                subject:

It's totally fine ^^ Dylan is taking me.
                                                                                I'll see you soon, don't cause any trouble without me!

to: Sally-Bae
                                                                                from: Brandon
                                                                                subject:

You threw off my groove, girl D: Guess that's a yes? I'd be more awake but Dyl' is being a shower hog. I dunno which of is is driving later but we can come getcha.

to: Brandini
                                                                                subject:

Oh no! I threw off the emperor's groove! Beware of the groove! Awh boo, just kick him out, the kid can take it.
                                                                                Yeah, dyl told me you guys were stopping by, see you soon!

Salem loved her nickname for Brandon. They seemed to be tangled in an ever changing nickname war but hers topped it all. She had tried many things before, Brand-o, Bran, other generic things... But Brandini seemed to stick in her mind. Salem smiled at last and got up once more to see Jeremy in the kitchen preparing a not well out together bowl of cereal. "Honestly, how are you two going to survive without me?" Salem sighed dramatically, draping her body over the cold counter top. Jeremy only shrugged and gave her a grin. "Dunno. Probably pizza every night and vodka for breakfast." Salem made a cringing look that sparked a laugh out of her older brother. Jeremy wasn't a drinker and their father was on a health kick, so it was nothing but a joke. "So when are the boys coming?" Jeremy asked, mouth full of cereal. Salem simply shrugged and walked around him to get an apple. She had to curb her hunger somehow. "Dunno. They should be here soon. I'm kinda nervous, you know?" Salem's jitters were coming back as she bit into the red apple. It was sweet. Jeremy gave her a hug and a light kiss on the cheek before going to the couch and stealing her old spot. "Promise you won't kill our electricity bill!" She called after him. Both just laughed.

Her phone buzzed to life again, this last time was just a generic ring tone. Now who could that be? Salem took another crunch of the apple before going back to the couch and leaning down to get it. 'Oh, Ashton. Yay!' Ashton was the sound technician for the other band and Salem couldn't help but adore him. His work fascinated her to no end and she couldn't help but hover over his shoulder when he worked. Salem had heard of him before hand through some people at school and she had to be honest, his work was fantastic. She knew miles and her friends had to agree on that. Reading the message further, Say couldn't help but laugh and earn a weird look from her brother.

to: Salem
                                                                                from: Ashton
                                                                                subject:

Nah, if you were what woke me up, I'd probably only want to smoke half as badly as I do right now. Nothin' personal, just way too early for this crap.

Uhh, nope. Did you know that hippos supposedly kill more humans in a year than sharks do?

to: Ashton
                                                                                subject:

Hmm... I think that's a compliment so I'll take it like one. So thanks. Ahh smoking! It's too wet outside to smoke right now. Sorry for the bad morning though!

How interesting. Did you also know that if a pair of identical twins marrying identical twins had kids, the kids would genetically be siblings?

Once sent, she could hear knocks at the door despite the heavy falling rain. Oh god, her umbrella! Where the hell was it?! The knocking continued. "Coming!" She yelled before running to the door. She opened it quickly and smiled at seeing Dylan and Brandon, as wet as they might be. "Hey guys, come on in!" She gave hugs to both of her best friends before running out in the rain to start putting her stuff in the car. Wasn't much, just two suitcases, her guitar case, and the cases for her microphone. When she came back inside, the top of her jacket was half soaked. Yet still she just grinned and hugged her older brother. God, she was going to miss home. "See you later, Jer!" She spoke, giving her brother a final kiss on the cheek. In return, he presented her with her umbrella. She only smiled and grabbed it before taking both Brandon and Dylan's hands and going back out into the rain, straight to the car.

When they got back into the car and were driving away, Salem couldn't tell how she felt. She was happy and excited, but part of her felt scared and nervous. Her face heated up from the heating system as she listened to the sound of the rain on the windshield. Her blue eyes looked over at Brandon, giving him a silly look. "So now where to? Alicia or food?" It didn't matter, whatever happened, Salem was with her best friends.

___________________________

ιη мʏ нєαმ: My Songs Aren't Sentimental Beings by Paramore vs. Fall Out Boy Mashup
                                                                              ιƒ σηℓу уσυ кηєω: Calm / curious / anxious
                                                                              α ρєηηʏ ғøя мʏ тнøʋɢнтƨ?: I really want to play in the rain and not catch a cold.
                                                                              ωнαт ι`м ωєαяιηɢ: Too early to care
                                                                              тнє ρєσρℓє ι кησω: Brandon + Dylan

Ooc: meow, little bit sucky
User Image
User Image

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Calvin had always kinda a morning person. The moving car was never much of a distraction. It didn't matter if they'd hit a hard bump, or slipped around a little, because by this time, Calvin was use to it. Morning continued to trail on, people falling out of their bunks, some excited to be awake, others, like Scooby, far from that. He accepted the finger that was given his way, wordless behind it, knowing that was more of just a friendly gesture anyway. He wouldn't have done it, if they weren't friends. Calvin continued to do a few things on his phone, not minding people as they did their thing, piling over each other in the bathroom, and making coffee, and what ever else was going on. As the first person showed up ready, he smiled at her. Angelika, soft spoken with a good morning. She really was a pretty girl, and the dress she wore suited her well. She had a flattering figure, curvy and with a nice a**. But nothing spoke louder than her pretty face. She was a doll of a girl, and someone Calvin would normally hunt down, but she was a friend, nothing more. They had taken time to notice each other's good looks, but she knew better than to mess with a man who doesn't think much of casual sex, and as much of it as he wanted. "Good morning, Angel." he'd taken to calling her, winking as he turned back to his phone. That was, until he heard another voice, one he found more angelic than even Angel's.

Milly Daniels, had easily stolen his heart. It was something that Calvin had a lot of inner struggle with to be honest. They broke Calvin's rules to himself. A lot. Over and over again, but he couldn't resist it. Every time she made her presence close to him, and he looked up to see her sparkling light eyes and gorgeous strawberry blonde hair. It almost made his stomach flip when ever he thought about it. No, Calvin, no. He always had to keep himself away from thoughts like that. He hated breaking his own rules, but it always seemed like for Milly he'd make some sort of exception. That is, as long as no one knew about it. He use to talk to her about how she should walk out of the room crying or something, saying he'd given her some horrible news, not that they'd spent the last fifteen minutes ******** each others brains out. No, no that didn't happen either. Completely professional. He liked to thin his moments with Milly were special, and they were, but he had to believe that they were nothing but casual, for the sake of a drama less career. . . or less drama than he could be facing.

She was chipper as ever this morning, letting her bright smile light up the room. Calvin watched her enter with smiling eyes, welcoming her with a simple smile as she made her opening remarks. The rest of the band was far from pleased from her upbeat persona, but it had really turned into something they had in common. If they weren't pestering Calvin about his morning tune, they wondered how Milly kept going. She could give the energizer bunny a run for his money. Just as he started to get comfortable in the moment, his phone started to chime in his hand, a couple messages for Miles coming in. He smiled. Such a brilliant boy he was, and taking on such a big responsibly bringing himself on tour. Miles started up a couple more texts as the group filed into the room, some questioning Milly, some threatening Calvin. It was all fun and games.

to : miles ransom
                                                  thank you for being on top of that.
                                                  no allergies, you should be fine. besides your allergy, don't think i forgot mr. ransom.
                                                  stay put, i'll text you when we're close, and be sure your friends are on time too - we can't start late today, we have a strict schedule. i have it printed out for you. We have a lot to discuss.

Calvin slid his phone into his pocket in time for a question from Chase, one of the members he knew to be far from excited about picking up another band. Stinging them along was far from appropriate. Calvin turned to Chase, his look all of serious, much like a father would give to his son as he explained something serious. "It's not stringing a band along. The whole world doesn't revolve around you, Chase, or even Pursuit and Tie. We're bringing Entitled to Nothing along to sponsor them, and to add a little flair to our show. It's going to be great, and you're going to get along with them, or else." Calvin started. He knew the boy would spark back, but he'd wait for that if he had to. Nothing would bring his excitement levels down. Felix brought himself in next, sitting beside Angelika, no surprise there. He asked if anyone had slept well, and Calvin couldn't help but smile. "Those of you who slept at all." he commented. There were many nights that, regardless his temperament, he had spent the entire night up to something. He didn't sleep much the night before, maybe a few hours at best, but that was even a question. But the sleep he got was efficient. Not too time consuming, yet fulfilled it's purpose well.

Next was Scooby, who was up and adam, joking around as usual. Calvin placed a touched heart on his chest to be touched at the pretend compliment/dis what ever had come from Scooby's tired mouth. "I don't know weither to be touched, or tattered inside. I'll picked touched. I mean, I did warn you all after all that I was no scooby when it came to singing. I have lot of other morning songs for the rest of the tour, Entitled to Nothing will be thankful they don't fit on our bus." That was something Calvin was still trying to figure out. The Bassist in the Band, Dylan, had offered them his 1987 Ford Aerostar, that ran at 11 miles to the gallon, and was more exhausted than a dying sloth. It was definitely nice of him to offer, but Calvin knew he'd have to think on his toes if something were to happen to the Van, also, who was going to drive it.

Calvin started to notice a few things taking place. One, Ashton was up, not in the room with them yet, but smoking a cigarette in the back of the bus. That was something that irked the male. He's spent a lot of money on this bus, and all they ever did to it was funk it up with their strange habits. Smoking the worst of them. If it weren't poring down rain outside, he'd request him to open up the windows, but - there wasn't much he could ask now. The point of the matter was, Calvin cared more about Ashton than he did the bus, and if Ash needed that, then alright, he'd hold his tongue. He just hoped it wasn't going to become a new fad in the Bus. He made an entrance eventually, sitting opposite side of Felix, and plopping down with his moral levels of punk, and sarcasm. Though he knew his voice was all but pleasing, he shot the glance right back at the male for a moment longer than comfortable. "Maybe when you buy the Band a tour Bus, you can start facilitating rules like that. But for now, I'll let Rico do all the talking. GOT THAT RICO!" Calvin said, hollering over at the man at the wheel. "Jou got it!" was all the man said, raising a thumbs up from the side of his chair.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
                                                  location : the tour bus ◊ company : angelika, milly, felix, scooby, ashton (sleeping : dakota, zoe) ◊ outfit : breakfast with the bandooc : got it out finally.

Tipsy Bunny

11,290 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

█████████████ ZOE MOORE ████
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoutift

The whole bus seemed to be up and moving, but Zoe was still in her bunk. She'd been awake for an hour or so, sadly she hadn't felt pressed to get out and get about. She knew that there was only one person on the bus that was awake besides the bus driver and Zoe did not want to deal with him. She was a master of avoiding their manager, in fact she'd had five years to work on it. There was just something about Calvin that ate at her. She didn't trust him, not one bit and she knew herself well enough to know that if she was alone with him it would all probably come out. So, she had been minding her own business and watching netflix since she'd woken up and been unable to fall asleep. As their manager sounded a warning song and then another song that could probably be used to speak with whales Zoe stifled a laugh and turned the volume up on her show.

As people started to stir Zoe pulled out one of her ear buds and listened to see who was moving about. After the bathroom door opened and closed a few times and after she heard a majority of the band was up Zoe stretched a bit. She sat and ran her fingers through her hair before sliding out of her bunk once the bathroom was free once again. Grabbing up her makeup bag and clothes the blonde headed into the bathroom without a word to anyone. She really wasn't talkative in the mornings, plus it was pointless to whine about how tired everyone was, which was probably the topic of the day. Jumping in the shower she washed her body off and got dressed once she was dry. There was a rule of decency that Zoe hated applying to; the boys could change whenever and wherever they wanted, but if she walked out without a top on it was 'inappropriate'. Still, she complied and got herself dressed in the bathroom before walking back out to the mirror; another pain of the whole experience she’d have to get used to. She could not fathom how someone could think it was a good idea to have the sink and mirror outside of the bathroom.

Taking her dear sweet time, Zoe put on her make up and brushed out her hair before running a straightener over it. Maybe it was her upbringing, or maybe it was just habit, but she prefered for her make up and clothes to be on point as often as possible and today was no exception. To make that possible she was either the first to get ready or the last so she’d enough time to do everything she needed before someone else needed her space. Walking back to her bunk Zoe put all her things away before glancing back at where the rest of the band was, it was probably best to join in on the ‘morning woes’ and idle chit chat now, since there was no way to avoid it.

Sometimes Zoe could come off as a bit anti-social and snobbish, but she honestly loved her band mates. They were all such unique and interesting people. If it wasn't for Calvin she probably would have been a lot more excited to join in all the morning festivities, but he sucked the joy out of everything for her sometimes. It had been five years, but she had yet to get over her distaste and distrust. Was it their fling that bothered her? Probably. Was it the money he had acquired and the money he came from? Possibly. Honestly, it was both. She didn’t trust big money and she definitely didn’t trust someone who could be so..detached. Pushing their manager out of her thoughts Zoe moved into the lounge with a pleasant little smile on her face and walked over to the table where Ash was sitting. "Like you could ever actually let someone else do all the talking." She toyed playfully, sighing a bit and giving Calvin an impish little smile. Her words were few, but they were always very carefully chosen.

Star

User Image
User Image
                                                • Milly was still pretty sleepy from only waking up a few minutes ago, but she kept a wide smile on her face, like she'd been up for hours and was completely awake, or like she'd already had 3 cups of coffee. Actually, no. Coffee and Milly did not mix well, especially in big quantities. It was dangerous. Very. Dangerous. The last time Milly drank a lot of coffee, it was at a party, and she didn't sleep in almost 3 days after about 6 cups of strong coffee. After 67 hours she crashed, and slept for almost a whole day. It wasn't pretty, she was practically bouncing off the walls. Now she only has coffee if she stayed up all night and has a busy day ahead! Sometimes. Maybe she would just drink water for the rest of her life. Speaking of water, she needed to her paxil and vitamin sometime in the morning. Her anxiety should be fine for a few minutes, as long as she didn't take it too late in the day, or not at all. Her paxil tablets were purple, which made them a little more easier to take.

She noticed Calvin had smiled at her as she sat, so typically, she smiled wider than she was at him. He had a smile that made Milly's stomach erupt with butterflies. Nevermind that, seeing him, or just hearing his voice made her heart skip a beat. That determined look in his eye, that mischievous smirk, it was him, and whenever they were alone together she couldn't help herself. They both knew Calvin's one personal rule, 'no ******** the band members', but she knew Milly herself couldn't resist him, it was like she needed him. She'd been... romantically interested in him for a while, like 3 years a while, but the band was at stake if their relationship got out to the public. So they made sure no one found out. It was completely normal that they spent several minutes alone in a bedroom, sometimes whole nights. Completely normal, they totally only talked. Everytime. Absolutely nothing else. Of course. Pffffffft. Despite their secret relationship, Milly considered every moment they had together special. She didn't know for certain if he felt the same, she knew exactly the kind of guy he was, he was constantly sleeping around. And of course, Milly was jealous. More than than. She had to hide it, there wasn't meant to be anything between her and the male. But god, she was jealous of every one of them, she kind of hated it. And knowing he slept around put a sinking, lonely kind of a feeling in her stomach, so she did the same, just... not as much. Some of the male fans were pretty attractive anyways, so why not?

Soon, Chase sat on the couch next to Milly, who was grumpy, as usual. She didn't like his negative attitude at all. She turned to him, her smile quickly fading to a frown. "Chase. There is absolutely no need to be so grumpy all the time!" She huffed, crossing her arms and leaning her forehead on his shoulder momentarily, until he decided to be all crabby about Entitled for Nothing. She sat up straight, keeping her arms crossed across her chest as she frowned at him. "I think having them around is gonna be fun! Don't be so negative all the time, Mister." She poked him in the nose, turning to sit properly as she moved some hair out of her face. Next came Felix, making a face as he and Chase both grabbed a mug of coffee. But that turned to a grin again as he made a comment about her, giggling. "I used to have an off switch. But it doesn't get used so now it's old and broken!" She nodded, laughing softly, not wanting to wake anyone who was still sleeping.

Pursuit and Tie's vocalist was next after Felix to join the awake band members, and Scooby as well grabbed some coffee. Yuck. She laughed at his remarks to Calvin's singing, after waving a good morning to him. Ashton was the next to join the group, who Milly nodded and smiled at. "Thank you, thank you." she giggled, jokingly throwing air kisses and bowing, as if she were thanking an audience after a theatre show. "Really? 'You guess'? It'll be super fun, I promise!" She exclaimed, holding up a hand and crossing her heart with an 'x', implying scouts honor, or whatever. Zoe, the band's keyboardist was the next to emerge from the bunks, saying very little. Milly waved at the girl, but that was about it. Dakota, the light techy was the only member who hadn't left her bunk yet.

Milly stood up, grabbing a glass and filling it half full with water, placing it aside as she took her weekly tablet container out of her bag, taking one vitamin and one paroxetine tablet out and placing both in her hand. She picked up the glass and put the tablets on her tongue, swallowing both with the water. Tablets, check! And she didn't even have to be reminded. She put the container back in her bag, closing it, sitting back with Chase, smiling at the group. She wasn't one to want to cower because of her anxiety disorder, she was stronger than that. Milly went with it, it was normal in her eyes, so she didn't care. Anyways, it was important she looked after herself, and took her medication. Especially today, she didn't want to be all anxious around the new band. Keeping a smile on her face she folded her hands over her lap, waiting for someone to speak up.

xxx WHO x p&t - dakota xx WHERE x tour bus coach xx WEARING x april 25th
                                                  xxx OOC x rico is bae emotion_bigheart + posting for dakota when i work out her layout :*

Friendly Kitten

8,725 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
      User Image
      User Image

Chase watched as Felix soon entered the area and began pouring himself a cup of coffee, adding a bunch of sugar into it which caused the raven haired boy to wrinkle his nose in distaste. The boy came and sat down next to Angelika as he spoke to them. "How can you all be so hyper this early? Don't you ever have an off switch, Milly?" Chase looked at Felix. "Well how can you drink coffee with a s**t ton of sugar in it? And she doesn't. Trust me, I've looked several times," he said dryly, giving Milly a little smirk as he glanced her way. He gulped down the rest of his coffee and hoisted himself off the couch, going to get another cup. He put the pot back when he was finished and plopped back down in his seat, looking at everyone.

Chase received a serious look from Calvin, and he immediately knew he was in for one of the man's mini lectures. "It's not stringing a band along. The whole world doesn't revolve around you, Chase, or even Pursuit and Tie. We're bringing Entitled to Nothing along to sponsor them, and to add a little flair to our show." Chase gave the man a little glare. "I never said the world revolved around me. I just don't see why they can't make a name for themselves on their own. Hell, we had to bust our asses to get where we are today. Why shouldn't they have to do the same thing?" Calvin spoke up again. "It's going to be great, and you're going to get along with them, or else." Chase crossed his arms and glanced away from Calvin, grumbling to himself.

Calvin was always like this with Chase. He seemed to chastise him a lot for many things, much like a father would with his son. It drove the raven haired male crazy, but he knew the man only did it because he cared. "I think having them around is gonna be fun! Don't be so negative all the time, Mister." With those words from Milly he also earned a poke on the nose, and he playfully pretended to bite her finger. "Can't help it. I was born this way." He heard Felix ask if anyone had slept well, and Calvin's reply caused Chase to glare at him. "Those of you who slept at all." Chase glared daggers at the man. "Some of us would still be asleep if someone hadn't so rudely awaken us," he shot back. "I slept pretty alright, probably would've been even better if I had woke up on my own instead of having my ears started bleeding." Chase turned his attention to Scooby at that comment. "You know,Cali, you missed your calling...I bet if they had you sing in interrogations they could confessions a hell of a lot faster!"

Those words caused Chase to burst out laughing, and he almost didn't even hear Felix's comment of "You got a point though, it'll be cool I guess. Someone seriously ban him from mic' privileges though." Calvin placed a hand to chest at this. "I don't know whether to be touched, or tattered inside. I'll picked touched. I mean, I did warn you all after all that I was no Scooby when it came to singing. I have lot of other morning songs for the rest of the tour, Entitled to Nothing will be thankful they don't fit on our bus." Chase rolled his eyes, deciding to keep his mouth shut with a comment about how he himself was glad that Entitled to Nothing didn't fit on the bus. "Maybe when you buy the band a tour bus, you can start facilitating rules like that. But for now, I'll let Rico do all the talking. GOT THAT RICO?!" The man replied with an accented "Jou got it!" and Chase just shook his head.

Star

User Image
User Image
                                              Contrary to most, waking up at almost 6AM was easy for Dakota. She was used to early mornings, working almost 16 hours on little sleep and coffee and energy drinks. She'd lived like that for a few years until she got a job with Pursuit and Tie, designing and running their lights. Then she didn't have to work so much, but she was still able to be on the go with little to no sleep. But she'd never had to wake up at the crack of dawn again until tours started. She'd fallen out of the habit, almost. She'd woken up to Calvin's first morning announcement, his voice booming through the speakers. She was hoping she would suddenly wake up in her small New York apartment, but instead, she found a bunk in a tour bus around her. She groaned, quietly, rolling to face the wall and covering her ears, trying to block out Calvin's terrible, terrible singing. She didn't want to wake up this morning. It meant crowds of people screaming for Pursuit and Tie and meeting with the new band. She would much prefer to stay at the back of the bus behind a laptop screen, designing lighting or writing cues for the new band or something. Something she could do alone, away from everyone. It finally ended, and she breathed a sigh of relief, pulling her phone out of a small bag she kept with her at her bunk. She had two texts, from her parents and brother. She'd respond to them soon.

Dakota checked on her phone what was planned for the day. She liked to keep track of what was happening, to keep her organised. She had deadlines, and if she didn't know what was going on and something planned happened, it could mess up her whole timeline and just ruin everything. So she kept track. The day, April 25th wasn't very busy, breakfast at Rico's, then heading to Chicago for the first show. The show wasn't until the 5th of May, so god knows what they were doing before then. Probably sightseeing in Illinois, something like that. They had a week and a half to kill. Dakota was probably just going to work until she was forced into something. Probably Milly, she was like that. Getting back to the texts, she read them, a small smile on her face. Adam, her brother was in a band as guitarist. She was closer to him than she was with her parents, but kept in touch with them all anyway. They were family, she had to.

xx TEXT MESSAGE !
                                                  x TO: Dakota
                                                  x FROM: Adam
                                                  morning kota, it's 5:45 so should be awake. the tour starts today so you should be up, kid. have a great day, alright? love ya, smelly :*

xx TEXT MESSAGE !
                                                  x TO: Dakota
                                                  x FROM: Mom
                                                  Good morning, sweetheart. Your father and I assumed you would be up. Today was the breakfast, correct? Oh well. Make sure you talk to someone new, be friendly! We love you! (-:

Dakota sighed, her fingers tapping at her screen to reply to her brother and parents as she laid on her side, her phone brightness at the lowest. It was too early for this bright screen s**t.

xx TEXT MESSAGE !
                                                  x TO: Adam
                                                  x FROM: Dakota
                                                  I'm awake, I'm awake. But you shouldn't be, go to sleep! Good morning, love you too (:

xx TEXT MESSAGE !
                                                  x TO: Mom
                                                  x FROM: Dakota
                                                  Morning mom and dad. Yeah, today's the breakfast. I'll try, no promises! Go back to sleep you two! I love you two too (:

Dakota put away her phone as she heard people leaving their bunks, entering and exiting the bathroom and talking. It was probably her turn now. She left her bunk, grabbing some clothes for the day, bathroom stuff, and her make up. She made her way into the bathroom when it was empty, closing the door behind her. She wasn't very confident with how she looked, especially in the morning. She was comfortable around the band, but she preferred if they didn't see her without make up. She had a shower the night before, so she didn't need one that morning. Dakota didn't want to take too long to get ready, so she quickly dressed, did her hair and put on her make-up. She put a little more time into her makeup, she didn't want to look bad, especially in front of the new band who'd she hadn't spoken to. The band had met them, but Dakota hadn't, she worked backstage. She wasn't part of the band. After she looked presentable, she smiled at herself in the mirror, before exiting. She dumped her pajamas in her bunk, grabbing her laptop just in case, phone, and a few other things which she put in her favorite bag, slinging the strap over her shoulder, heading to the rest of the band.

Before she sat down, Dakota walked over to the coffee pot, filling a mug half-coffee half-milk, just to wake her up. She sat on a spare spot on the couch, resting her bag on her lap, cupping the mug with her hands as she took a sip. She was the last one to join the group, she wasn't exactly surprised. It'd taken her a few minutes just to leave her bunk. "Good morning." Dakota greeted to the group, taking another sip from her mug. Chatter continued through the bus, until they finally reached Rico's diner, their destination. They went the back way so Pursuit and Tie wasn't bombarded with fans and paparazzi, which Dakota hated. She wasn't part of the band, so it didn't matter anyway, but she still didn't like being in front of the camera. The tour bus came to a stop behind the diner, at the staff carpark. Finally. Dakota wanted breakfast already. She finished her coffee, taking the mug to the sink and washing it before drying it with a cloth, putting it away in the cupboard she got it from. She sat down again, waiting until someone said something about entering Rico's.

WEARING : OUTFIT » WITH : PURSUIT AND TIE
                                                  LOCATED : CAR PARK BEHIND RICO'S » OOC : so not happy with the end lol
                                User Image

_______________________« _I'LL CARRY YOU HOME, NO YOU'RE NOT ALONE, KEEP MARCHING ON! _»
________██████████████████████████████████████████████████____this __ is __ worth __ fighting __ for __ you __ know __ we've __ all got battle scars
___________________________________________________________________________ ___ DON'T STOP, MARCH ON___DON'T STOP, MARCH ON__DON'T STOP, MARCH ON _______
--

A glance around the apartment made Dylan's words more clear than ever: wow, things really were clean. At first he hadn't even noticed, then again he could've tripped on a bar of gold and probably just thought it was LEGOs, but as soon as realization hit him a wave of appreciation swept through his dazed body. 'Damn Miles, I owe you one,' He thought to himself, smiling in contentment, before he turned his full attention back onto his friend. "Pft, Miles is always freaking out. I pretty much assume that means he's in a good mood today! We probably should hit the road though, don't wanna risk putting our manager in the hospital before the tour even starts." Okay, so they had to get Salem before they headed to the restaurant; what about-...aha there it was! Before the question had even finished forming in his mind Dylan brought he words to life, earning nothing more than a shrug from the Bran-man. "Haven't heard from her, sorry. We should probably just assume she overslept and save her from the embarrassment of making us all late."

As Dylan sprung from the couch Brandon took the offered hand, dragging himself back up, and stretched some. "You know we're going to a diner, right? I'm sure he'll find something." Brandon couldn't help the laugh that escaped him at his friend's obliviousness before a thought hit him: He should get the rest of his s**t together. "Yeah, take it!" He called as he rushed back into the bedroom grabbing the few bags that he'd packed for the trip and made a beeline for the van. While he could've afforded to pack a bit more he figured space would be limited and if it came down to it he could always buy something on the road, that was an option he wasn't too stingy to accept. Not bothering to explain himself he headed down from the loft to the van, figuring that since Dylan had been up first at least one of the doors would unlocked, to stow his crap for the time being.

If he hadn't known he was right before he tugged the door open he would've felt smug, but knowing Dylan practically his whole life made it less of a guess than it would've been for most people. Carefully adjusting his bags so that they wouldn't slide all over the back seat Brandon nodded before he shut the van back up and quietly slipped back up the stairs. It was weird to think he wouldn't set foot in this apartment for a long time after that morning, not only that but the whole building. His job would still be there whenever they got back but it was just crazy, this place had been his haven in the midst of a storm and now he had found a whole new world to explore. It was a bit surreal but it made him happy to know that if things went to hell he still had a home to return to...a real home.

The warmth lingered in his stomach he popped back in just in time to see Dylan picking up the keys to the van; damn what bad timing. "Yeah seriously, I mean I got a bit damp just taking my bags out there. Can't imagine my drums in that crap..." He shuddered at the very thought, then shut off the lights around his place and locked up behind them. "I dunno, you'd have to ask Miles. I didn't really think about it, but dude! Brian would totally be chill with that, he just partied with us last night. He probably thinks of you as another son, ha!" Already having passed down the stairs and straight into the shotgun seat Brandon buckled up as he pulled the door shut behind him.

From there it was just idle chatter for a while, if not dead silence. Dylan had asked him to text Salem that they were on their way but...eh...he was too lazy for that. It wasn't like they weren't super tight or anything so it didn't matter, she knew they'd be there eventually so hopefully she'd be better prepared than they were and just hop straight into the van upon arrival. The ride was quick and painless, definitely the shortest leg they'd deal with over the next year, and as soon as they got there he followed Dylan's lead straight up to the door.

"Hey, there's our leading lady.~ Ready to hit the road, Sally-Bae?" He commented casually, a broad grin spread out across his face. Obviously she was because within ten minutes she was all loaded up and ready to go, this was great! Hand squeezing her as she returned to his and Dylan's side he made a dash for the van before letting go to take up his previous place in the passenger seat. Letting out a soft hiss as he shook off the water that pretty much soaked his shoulders Brandon sighed melodramatically, "Should've known re-dyeing my hair so close to the tour would wake up the rain gods. Damn you hindsight!" Brushing off his annoyance along with the water on his shoulders Brandon glanced to Salem, quickly answering, "Alicia, then food! Wish it could be both at the same time, cause man I'm hungry."

With Salem along for the ride things in the van were much more lively. Laughter, excitement, and general perkiness seemed to have upped in level (a common thing when Brandon and Say' were in the same room) as they rolled up in front of Alicia's place. She seemed to have things together well enough, it took a few minutes to get everything loaded but at least she wasn't completely behind schedule. "We set?" He called, as soon as he got affirmation he turned to his best buddy and continued, "Alright Dyl', floor it! Just don't run out of gas on the way." He remember Dylan saying something about being low on gas but at this point they really just needed to get their asses in gear. He had no doubt that if he checked his phone he'd have half a billion worry-wart texts from Miles telling them to move it so he knew that they were probably running a bit late, whoops...well they'd tried their best.

A grin spread from ear to ear as they pulled up in front of Rico's it was pretty much a free for all for who got out of the car first, but Brandon liked to think his feet hit the ground wayyyy before Salem's. Shutting the van door behind him he turned to the rest of the group and lifted his arms proudly, "Well kids, we did it! Now, let's go rescue princess Miles from the overblown worry dragon." Lightly throwing a playful punch at Dylan's shoulder he hustled out of the rain and into Rico's.

The second the doors were open he saw Miles in all his anxious glory. "There he is!~" Not hesitating in his approach he crossed over to his friend and threw an arm around his shoulders, squeezing him tight, "The apartment savior and maker of all important-boringish details! Sorry we're late, man. You know girls and their hair." Feeling silly he gave Miles a small wink with the spiel before letting go altogether, "But really, sorry for being slow this morning dude. Looks like we still made it before the others, that's what counts; right?"
User Image
User Image

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

it was a long minute for Miles, seated in the party room, alone for what felt like an eternity. He could almost feel his body shaking with nerves, nerves that were starting to make him sick. a few ladies had come in to offer him things, water, a menu, but every time, Miles declined, simply standing to pace a little while. It wasn't like he didn't trust the band to make it on time. He knew that they could reach the place with in a time frame, but he also knew Dylan to be kinda - well - relaxed, a theory and only a theory in Miles' wild running mind. He'd taken time, to adjust chairs, and silverware on the table, before realizing being in the room, wasn't going to help his nervous breakdown. He grasped his phone tightly in his hand, making sure he felt every movement and vibration that came in. It was just moments later when calvin responded back to him in a text.

to : miles ransom
                                                    thank you for being on top of that.
                                                    no allergies, you should be fine. besides your allergy, don't think i forgot mr. ransom.
                                                    stay put, i'll text you when we're close, and be sure your friends are on time too - we can't start late today, we have a strict schedule. i have it printed out for you. We have a lot to discuss.

So Calvin had actually remembered that he was allergic to something. Wasn't sure he remembered what he was allergic too, but - hey, remembering there was something was a bit of a treat to Miles. he wasn't sure how he was going to explain car sickness. Miles placed his phone back into his pocket after checking the time. It was nearing 6:15, and Miles could feel his nerves creeping up on him. He was glad he hadn't received another text from Calvin stating they were close, cause, he wasn't sure how far out the others were. Pacing stage completed, Miles decided to wait out by the entrance, assuring safety to his friends that were less likely to be pummeled by screaming fans. At least for now. He sat down on one of the booths in the waiting area, head monitoring the drive way in. It was really starting to pour outside. The rain was hitting the ground hard, another reason to be worried. Miles pulled out his phone again, and started another text.

to : dyl, say, brandon, alicia
                                                    are you guys close? all in dyl's van right?

He wasn't sure how many more nervous texts the boy would have to send. His fingers almost seemed to glide over the screen of his phone far too quickly for comfort. He was almost regretting not telling the band a sooner time just to ensure they'd be on time. He'd know to do that in the future. Finally Miles decided it was time to text Calvin back, wondering what all he was suppose to be doing while his nerves seriously wracked him. He'd always carried a notebook and some pens and pencils on him, his backpack beyond that, was relatively empty.

to : Calvin Mongtomery
                                                    Nice of you to remember, really. my friends will be here, no worries. There will be no need to start late, the meeting will go exactly how you want it to, no exceptions. is there anything you'd like me to be doing while you're headed this way?

Once the text was sent, Miles slid his phone back into his pocket, after checking the time again. 6:26 a.m. Oh good Lord. Nothing could have possibly made Miles more nervous. That was when the pursuit and Tie bus pulled into the parking lot. Miles could feel his stomach drop, oh god. The other band beat them. Miles let his eyes scan the front lot to see if Dylan and the others had made it, and there was no sign of them. That was, until Miles felt significantly heavier with the brilliant sound of Brandon, one of his best friends' voices, paired with a wet hug. Miles shrugged the boy off smiling at every word he said. The boy had a way of making him smile, regardless the situation. 'Girls and their hair?' Miles asked himself with a chuckle. Even having cool hair, like brandon did, it probably didn't take him a sick amount of time to get ready. Spiking could only take so long. Dylan's hair almost always seemed to be perfect, no matter how little or hard he tried, but yeah - salem and Alicia on the other hand. They may have taken just a bit longer to do their hair. A smile lifted on the boys face as he planted a hand on Brandon's shoulder. "No need to apologize, for all Calvin knows, you guys could have been here for an hour already. But let's go back into the room, you guys can pick where you wanna sit." Leading the way back into the room, Miles paused thinking about why Calvin had yet to text him. He could see the bus with everything he had, but yet - no text from Calvin yet. Shrugging Miles let the thought go, walking back to the back room and opening the door.

"Dyl, does the Van have a full gas tank?" that was something he wasn't sure Dylan remembered him asking him to do - of course, filling up that beast was a pain in the a**. He was almost positive it had like a twenty gallon tank, twice the size of his little car. He wouldn't want to waist any time having to go fill the gas tank. But perhaps the bus needed gas too. "Uhm, the other band is here, I don't know why they aren't coming in, but - just - they should be here any minute now, so - just relax, i'm sure one of the waitresses will be in to take a drink order soon. I also don't know who is paying, so plan to pay for yourself okay. I - don't know all the details." Miles wished that he and Calvin had more time to just talk through things, but - he had a feeling Calvin was just as busy as he was.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
                                                    location : rico's diner ◊ company : dyl, brandon, say, alicia ◊ wearing : i mean business ooc : another miles post! woo!
User Image
User Image

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Calvin had to work with in himself to not be internally angered by Chases' attitude. Did he really know what little he actually did in the rides of their success? Guess Calvin had never really made clear how much money he invested in them, how hard he pushed to get them everything they ever wanted and needed. His attitude was rotten, and it was very unlikable that he wouldn't want another bands success. Course, Entitled to Nothing had nothing on them, but they could one day, and it would be because they worked just as hard as Pursuit and Tie. Sure this was the makings of their grandest more extravagant tour yet, playing in front of 59 different crowds in 47 different cities. They were in for a tired next six months. but in the travel time, Calvin had planned a lot of fun things for them to do, and a lot of time to just relax and sleep, and ensure they weren't getting sick. Of course, there were also going to be meet and greets along the way, which was what made their fan base soar. Chase would need to fix his attitude and fast or he'd have to have another one on one with Calvin. And he knew how much Chase loved those.

Milly always seemed to make things better. He knew of all people, he could count on her to bring in a good attitude and an environmental shift. She was always chipper, regardless anything she was dealing with, and it just made him feel more and more uncomfortable, knowing just how much he loved her. It was times like this when Calvin had to resist himself from going over to her, and wrapping his arms around her, carrying her off into another room, and showing her just how much she meant to him. Though, sex wasn't something Calvin normally used to show people their value. It was an adult pass time that he found himself doing any and every time he go the chance too. That was money now a days wasn't it? If you were young and hot, had a great body, and money to show off, girls would always be at your disposal. . . but Milly wasn't like that. And assuming you read the previous Calvin posts, i'm sure you can understand why.

Zoe came in next, and her words against Rico's made him laugh inside. "One of these days we'll see how long I can go with out talking, see how much you guys can figure out on your own, past my schedule making." he snickered. "You'll be begging for me to start talking again." That might not be entirely true, but the concept was fair. Dakota was the last person to join the room, seemingly just as tired as the rest. Calvin gave her a smile, as she consumed the last space on the couch. "Morning Sparks, sleep alright?" he asked with a smile, reaching over to her and nudging her leg. He'd really grown to adore the girl with all he had, not quite the same as he adored Milly, but - similar in the sense that her presence made him happier. "I wanna go over a few things before we get to Rico's is that alright." Calvin started.

The bus came to a halt, and Calvin turned over to Rico wondering what was up. "We made it, Cal, we're here at Rico's." Rico stated. Calvin smiled. Awesome, made better timing than he thought. "Great. Thanks Rico." the man said. "Alright, listen here alright guys, sooner I can get through this the sooner we can go in and have some breakfast. Past any groans, Calvin turned around and grabbed his agenda, looking over it and smiling at it's beauty. "Here is a run down for today alright. While we're at breakfast, Rico could you go fill the Bus with Gas?" Calvin asked turning to Rico again. "Soon as you come back, you can join us for breakfast! I'll order you something." he smiled. Calvin turned back to the group and cleared his throat. "Alright, this breakfast is not just a hang out, it's also the final tour meeting, which means I get to run my trap a little longer. Plus, if you guys have anything inspirational to say, there will be a time for that too. While we're here, please make the other band feel welcome. They have never been on tour before, or really had a show of their own. I want you guys to give them a warm welcome, and make them feel like part of the family. Just take after Milly if you don't know how to do that. Scoobs knows how too." Calvin reached over and gave Scooby a high five and a wink before continuing. "Meal is on me, as it normally is, but - I was thinking it'd be an interesting idea to try, if one of you guys picked one of the band members and paid for their meal. If not I can pay, but - just a little friendly gesture. Also, for rooming tonight, I tries to pair you guys off with another member of the the other band, but the suits hold four and five, so - you're gonna have band members from both bands in the room. Be inclusive. I'm not gonna tell you guys were we're going exactly, but tonight, you won't have to sleep in the bus." he said with a smile.

Calvin slid his agenda back into a folder, and then into his bag, before slinging it on himself. He made his way toward the Van door, and then signaled to the band. "I'm going to go check in with Miles, their band manager, but you guys stay in here until I know how you guys are getting into the building with out being pummeled. Rico, if you could stand out side the door and make sure no one tries to get in." he smiled. Rico nodded at the man, sliding out of his chair after turning the bus off, and walking out to the other side of the bus. Calvin stepped down off the bus, and patted Rico's shoulder, before pulling him into a hug, and patting his back. "You're the best Rico, don't forget it." Rico's smile was so large, and he stood with his back to the door, waiting for Calvin to return. Rico popped an umbrella and stood beneath it so he wouldn't get wet.

Calvin made his way into the building, smiling as he always did, and entered in through the front. He was greeted by Chelsea at the front door. "Welcome to Rico's!" she said, walking out from behind the booth. "Here, let me show you the room, and the back door." Chelsea was everything he had expected, brunette, just slightly overweight, but definitely a beautiful girl. She was wearing close to no make up, but she was one of those naturally beautiful ones. Her hair was long, and tied back, and she was friendly as ever. He wondered how young she was though. It was clear that she may have been still a teenager, nineteen maybe? Calvin didn't mind it at all. She was clearly excited to meet him. "I was wondering, if maybe before you guys left, that maybe you guys could sign our fame wall?" she said, pointing to a wall beside the front door. Couple of signatures were on the wall, and he smiled recognizing a few of them. "Of course we will sign the wall, anything for you Chelsea." he finished with a smile. "I told your manager you deserve a raise, you're really a sweet girl." he snickered. Chelsea's face lit right up at his words, as she brought him to the door. "Thank you, Mr. Montgomery. Here is your room." she said, opening up the party doors. Behind it, were Miles and the other band, and Calvin couldn't help but smile. Good, they were on time. Calvin turned back to Chelsea. "Calvin is fine, that's what my friends call me." He said to Chelsea before walking into the room. Calvin made it over to Miles. "Did you get what I asked you to get?" Calvin asked. "Is the Van full of gas?" he continued. Once he was answered, Calvin nodded. "Alright, Miles, I need you to go and fill the Van with gas, and once you get back, I need you to transfer the snacks from your car to the bus. After you've finished that, Check in with Rico to make sure he's filled the bus with Gas, and once that's all completed, I need you to be back here and be apart of the meeting. Can you do all that? I'd get started on that now. Don't let me down." he said nudging the boy. Calvin turned to the rest of the room with a bright smile, crossing his arms and taking a moment to survey everyone. It seemed like they had put themselves together well that day. "Alright, the other band will be coming in now, and I told them to be nice to you guys. You're a priority now. Feel free to get anything you guys want while you're here. You're not going to be paying for yourself, so - really anything you want." he smiled. "Hold tight, just a minute longer, and the other band will be in here, and we'll get food on it's way." he said. Calvin made his way out the back door, the one they'd be using, and jogged in the rain back to the bus. He smiled at Rico, he'd been standing in the Rain with an umbrella and a smile on his face. The parking lot was surprisingly empty, from what Calvin would have expected. "I'm surprised the parking lot isn't full of fans yet." Calvin admitted. Rico chuckled a little "I posted on the band web page that we were going to the Ihop in Seattle. I'm sure they're about the be really confused." Rico admitted. Calvin couldn't believe the genius that was Rico sometimes. "You're a genius."

Calvin climbed back into the bus and shook some rain off his sleeves. "It's raining cats and dogs out there, so, rain coats people. The other band is here already, and there aren't any crowds, so, the back door is the one you're going to use. When you guys are ready come and join us. Just know be off the bus soon so Rico can go get gas." he smiled. Calvin turned around and ran back toward the restaurant, and made it into the building. "Miles, have you been able to track down the manager?" he asked, surprised the boy was still here. "Ashley is her name right? I'll find her. Go ahead and run those errands please." he said with a smile. Putting his bag down on seat and smiling at the rest of the band. "The others are on their way in." he completed, making his way out to find the manager.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
                                                  location : the tour bus >> rico's ◊ company : angelika, milly, felix, scooby, ashton, zoe, dakota >> miles, brandon, salem, alicia, dylan ◊ outfit : breakfast with the bandooc :alright, made it so everyone could make their way into the restaurant. also, bridget is going to take over angelika's character, and for now, alicia is an NPC
User Image
User Image
                                  ⌠ ✁ i've made my mistakesblunt i've seen my heart cave in
                                      manybluntsi've got my { S C A R S } I'VE BEEN TO HELL AND BACK AGAIN
                                                  HEY ! YOU CAN'T COUNT US OUT !
                                                  manymorebluntswe've been running up against the crowd
                                                  a blunt more than all other blunts in the worldwe are the DARK HORSES ✁⌡

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Rain. Oh how Dylan couldn't express his love for rain. As drops continued to fall from the sky at a heavy speed, the boys waited by Salem's front door, knocking away until appeased with a "Coming." Dylan's hands were cradled warmly in his coat pockets, until the door opened, and he gladly took the welcome inside. The greeting on Brandon's part caused the dark haired boy to smile, shaking out his sleeves a little from the rain. He wasn't sure what his coat was made out of, but it was good in this situation, the water slid right off. As Salem gathered her stuff, Dylan did what he could to help her, ensuring doors were open and closed when they needed to be. But it took no time at all for her to be ready. And they were, as Brandon had stated, "hitting the road" once again. Dylan sunk a little in the driver seat, turning the key to start his car, as it roared into life. As if almost immediately as Brandon made it into the car, he commented on how dying his hair was the cuase of the rain, which caused Dylan to bust a chuckle, shaking his head, pressing down on the gas toward Alicia's house. He'd yet received a verification text from her, but at this point he can only assume that was what she needed done. Brandon and Salem talked over a few things, discussing direction.

Food was something that Dylan knew that he needed right now. He took sips from the mountain dew he'd taken from Brandon's fridge, but - god, food. The idea of it all was making his stomach roar at him, angry for not grabbing something before he left. It was either that or a mixture of nerves, being sleep deprived, and hunger. Yeah, it was probably some of all of that. The boy continued to drive toward Alicia's house, but before he made his final turn, he realized something that would probably make Miles pretty angry. The gas light came on. "s**t." he breathed. He could almost remember Miles asking him to fill up the tank, even possibly giving him money to do it. Oh right - money he'd spent on weed. That's a good cause right? Miles would understand. Oh god, he was done for. That was miles money he and Brandon had been smoking the past several nights. He'd apologize, and pay him back - when he had eighty bucks.

When the arrived at Alicia's house, Dylan ran up on his own, helping Alicia with a few things she was bringing, and with that the entire band (minus the manager) was in the van. They took a few moments to get settled in, and once they were, under Brandon's order, Dylan "floored it" Guess he noticed the Van was out of gas too, but all Dylan could do was laugh at their circumstance. "I think we'll be okay." that think was pushing it. It was an old Van, and if the gas light came one, you best beware. The group made their way off to the restaurant, Brandon making hilarious comments on Miles' nerves. Boy were those fun to pick on. Miles had anxiety issues, and Dylan could relate to those, having a fair share of his own, but Miles' were well expressed. It was almost like lack of perfection made him uncomfortable. It was a strange feature to the boy, but when he was comfortable, Miles could run his mouth, and have fun. Hopefully once they made it to Rico's he'd relax a little.

The van made it there, and from what Dylan had noticed, they were pretty close to right behind the Pursuit and Tie tour bus. He wasn't sure the others realized it, but they were making their timing pretty close, but it was close enough to cause Dylan to smile. When he parked, the boy got right out of the Van, unlocking it for everyone to get out, then locking it right back up. Dylan couldn't keep in a laugh at Brandon's comments on Miles' worry, but after being lightly punched, the boy followed Brandon's lead, Alicia and Salem behind them. Brandon made his greeting pretty loudly for Miles, and from what Dylan could see, just seeing their faces caused Miles to breath again. He could see he was stressed and tired, he just hoped now that they were at breakfast, Miles could just relax and eat something good. "Good to see you, Miles." Dylan said, walking behind the boy, not even sure if he heard his comment. Once the doors opened to the room they were going to be eating Breakfast in Miles asked a question in Dyl's direction, a question that caused him to freeze. He'd - have to tell Miles eventually right?

Miles kept talking, and it helped Dylan sink into a chair at the table, rearranging some of the silver wear in front of him. Anything that could calm what nerves Dylan now attained. He heard Miles stop talking, but the attention wasn't on him (Dylan), which caused the boy to look up, and he saw the man that had walked into their dressing room to offer them this gig. Calvin Montgomery. A name Dylan would never forget. Seeing him caused Dylan to stand, but it was as if he and Miles had been talking a while, discussing things, that was when the gas thing was stated again. Miles' eyes turned to Dylan, and Dylan sunk a little. "Uh, no - it's basically empty." well there it was. Two questions in, and he already felt like an idiot. It was evident that the news made Miles upset, but - he didn't express it. Instead he took the directions from Calvin as if they were orders. Wow, uhm, what was going on? Had Miles turned into Calvin's slave? Dylan pushed that past his thought as Miles next addressed them. Sure, Calvin was quite a bit older than him, almost a decade, but - it kinda felt like he was talking to him like he was a high schooler all over again. He wasn't sure why he felt like that - just kinda felt like that was the intent there. But that was when he said they could get anything the wanted. That was a mistake. Dylan was hungry enough to eat the whole menu, but - he was almost certain that who ever was going to pay wouldn't appreciate that.

After Calvin left, Dylan spoke up, standing from his seat. "Miles, I'm sorry I forgot to get gas! It totally slipped my mind. I - I should have remembered, I'm sorry." he said. Miles shook his head slowly, obviously trying not to be angry. "It's fine, Dylan. It happens. Can I borrow your keys?" he said, reaching out for the keys. Dylan held them for an extra second. "Are you mad? If you're mad that's okay, you can be mad." Miles turned up to Dylan, considering their slight hight difference, and asked one more question. "Do you have the money I gave you?" he asked, holding the keys that Dylan was still holding onto for dear life. Dylan felt his heart sink, how did he tell him that story? Dylan shook his head, before dropping the keys, allowing Miles them. "I'm sorry Miles." he said. Miles nodded. "It's fine Dylan. I just need to go so Calvin doesn't get m-" Miles stopped when Calvin made it back into the room, asking if he'd talked to the manager, then saying he'd be off to find her, reminding Miles to leave soon. Dylan patted his friend's shoulder. "I'll pay you back, Miles, I just don't have the money right now." he admitted. Miles nodded, starting out the doors again. The whole moment caused Dylan to sigh, and plant himself back into the seat at the table. Tour day one, and he'd already royally ******** things up.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
                                                          location : rico's diner ◊ miles, brandon, alicia, salem, moments with calvin. : with ◊ outfit : band meet and greet ooc : ugh, this post sucks so much a** i'm so sorry.

Friendly Kitten

8,725 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User ImageUser Image
                                                      User Image
                                                    • Mornings had never really bothered Evangeline much, she had to admit. She didn't have a problem with getting up early for something, in fact she had grown used to getting up early and staying up late since joining Pursuit and Tie. But one thing that did bother the redhead was being rudely awaken by the singing of the band's manager, Calvin Montgomery. The man definitely wasn't kidding when he informed them that he was no Scooby when it came to singing. He sounded absolutely dreadful, and Eva couldn't help grabbing her pillow and putting it over her ears to block out the noise.

She slowly slipped out of bed a few minutes later and glanced at herself in the mirror. Her fiery red hair was all mussed up from sleep, and she crinkled her nose at the sight. She ran a rush through it quickly and put it up in a ponytail before turning and starting to strip out of her pajamas. She pulled on a pair of faded skinny jeans, a plain T-Shirt and a hoodie before walking out into the little lounge area of the bus, where it appeared everyone else was already awake. She let out a yawn and sat down beside Dakota. The brunette was probably one of if not the member of the band that Eva was closest to, mostly because their personalities were so similar "Morning everyone," she said sleepily as she laid a head on her friend's shoulder. "How did you all sleep?"

The tour bus seemed to be alive this morning with idle chit-chat about random things, but that came to a halt as Calvin spoke up. "I wanna go over a few things before we get to Rico's, is that alright?" Eva rolled her eyes, a small smile on her face. Like they actually had a choice of listening or not even if it wasn't alright with them. "Alright, listen here alright guys, sooner I can get through this the sooner we can go in and have some breakfast." That earned a chorus of groans, but the redhead just sat there quietly, waiting for him to continue. "Here is a run down for today alright. While we're at breakfast, Rico could you go fill the Bus with Gas? Soon as you come back, you can join us for breakfast! I'll order you something." She heard him clear his throat as he turned back to them to continue speaking.

"Alright, this breakfast is not just a hang out, it's also the final tour meeting, which means I get to run my trap a little longer. Plus, if you guys have anything inspirational to say, there will be a time for that too. While we're here, please make the other band feel welcome. They have never been on tour before, or really had a show of their own. I want you guys to give them a warm welcome, and make them feel like part of the family. Just take after Milly if you don't know how to do that. Scoobs knows how too. Meal is on me, as it normally is, but - I was thinking it'd be an interesting idea to try, if one of you guys picked one of the band members and paid for their meal. If not I can pay, but - just a little friendly gesture." Eva cocked her head to the side curiously at that suggestion. "That sounds reasonable enough to me. I like that idea." She gave Calvin a small smile as he continued going over what they would be doing.

"Also, for rooming tonight, I tried to pair you guys off with another member of the the other band, but the suits hold four and five, so - you're gonna have band members from both bands in the room. Be inclusive. I'm not gonna tell you guys were we're going exactly, but tonight, you won't have to sleep in the bus." She watched him sling his bag over his shoulder before he stood up and looked at them. "I'm going to go check in with Miles, their band manager, but you guys stay in here until I know how you guys are getting into the building with out being pummeled. Rico, if you could stand out side the door and make sure no one tries to get in." A few minutes later, the door opened again and Calvin reappeared, his hair wet. "It's raining cats and dogs out there, so, rain coats people. The other band is here already, and there aren't any crowds, so, the back door is the one you're going to use. When you guys are ready come and join us. Just know be off the bus soon so Rico can go get gas."

Eva watched Calvin exit the bus again, and she was quiet for a few minutes as she looked around at he others. "Well, I don't know about you guys, but I'm hungry, and I don't plan on sitting in here all day." She stood up and pulled the hood of her hoodie over her head before opening the door to the bus and stepping outside. Just as Calvin had warned them, it was pouring outside. Eva happened to like the rain though, so she took her time walking to the back door. She set foot inside and caught sight of Calvin talking with a dark haired male who she assumed to be Miles, the manager for Entitled to Nothing, before he left. The redhead bit her lip and hesitantly made her way over to Miles and the boy who was with him. "H-hi," she said softly, glancing up at him. "You must be Miles. It's nice to meet you."

Tipsy Bunny

11,290 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
User ImageUser Image
                                                • outfit

"Maybe when you buy the Band a tour Bus, you can start facilitating rules like that. But for now, I'll let Rico do all the talking. GOT THAT RICO!" Scooby quickly raised his hand. "Is that option seriously still on the table?" He was cut off from getting an answer as their synth player Zoe walked in, quickly followed by Dakota their light technician. "Mornin' "With the gang all there, Calvin was ready to get down to business, but not without a few choice complaints from Chase. Between their lead guitarist, his growling stomach, and Calvin's impending speech this morning was tanking quickly. "I wanna go over a few things before we get to Rico's is that alright." Scooby audibly groaned and just watched their manager with an unamused look, this was cutting into his breakfast time. Still like always, he nodded and listened. It wasn't like he didn't already know what was going to be said, they were to play nice and make the new band feel welcome. "Damn straight." Scooby leaned for to high five his best friend before quickly pulling out his phone. He had definitely gotten ahead of the game a bit by picking up a few numbers after the battle of the bands, namely the drummer Brandon. The guy was amazing and his hair was blue! How could he not get to know a guy with blue hair? It was like putting a dog in front of treat and telling him to wait. Through Brandon he'd also gotten to know their bassist Dylan as well. The two practically inseparable. In fact, Scooby had to admit he'd thought they were a couple when he'd first met them...

to: little boy blue
                                                  brace yourselves.
                                                  breakfast is coming!

Paying for someone's meal was hardly a big deal to the band, but it made sense that it would definitely be a good gesture. The texting had taken up the rest of his attention and Scooby missed the rest of Calvin's talk, but he was sure he could guess what was said. Play Nice. Behave. Don't set a bad example. He did catch the most important thing, though. He wouldn't be sleeping on the bus tonight! Which was reason enough to celebrate. As they were dismissed to get off the bus, Scooby took a second to peer out of the window. It wasn't that he didn't trust Calvin about there not being crowds, but he just always wanted to check. He'd been on the wrong end of a crowd of fans and it was never fun. Surprisingly enough there really wasn't anyone outside, just a ton of rain.

Well, see you guys on the other side.” Scooby said as he stood up and headed for the front of the bus. Even though the fan sightings seemed to be minimal the vocalist knew not to get cocky. Turning his hat forward and down on his head Scooby was able to pull his hoodie completely over his head to hide his face as best he could. Hearing what Rico had done to confuse their fans Scooby couldn't help but chuckle and pat the man on the shoulder. "You're the best man." From there he opened the door wide and hurried to back door with his head down. Once safely inside Scooby pulled his hood back and removed his hat to shake his hair out and push the hat backwards on his head. He took a few steps inside and was in the doorway when an all too familiar sound filled his ears. It wasn’t as loud as it normally was, but Scooby was well trained when it came to the squeals of a fan girl. Whoever this one belonged to was obviously trying to hold it in, that’s why it was so high and so quick. Turning towards the sound he came face to face with a perky little waitress who was clutching her notepad with a nasty looking vice grip.

“Oh my god, oh my god, it’s really you-like you’re…you’re here.” Giving the girl a smile he gave her quick one over before reaching back to mess with his hat a bit and chuckling softly. “Hey! I'm Scooby. Nice to meet you. ” The girl’s nervous laughter was absolutely adorable and Scooby’s smile widened.“I know. I mean - I’m so sorry. It’s just…I like-love you. You’re amazing.” His eyes went to the floor in embarrassment. “Could I get a picture with you?” Scooby gave the back a quick once over and nodded. “ ‘Course, I’d love to. What’s your name?” Getting in close and putting his arm around the waitress. “Chelsea.” “What a beautiful name.” They snapped a few quick pictures before Scooby pulled away after kissing her cheek. “It’s so nice to meet you, Chelsea, but I’ve gotta get to a thing...” The girl seemed to quickly remember what he was doing there in the first. “Oh my god, right, I’m so sorry.” He shook his head still smiling gently. “Nah, it’s no big deal. I’m so glad I got to meet you, though.” The girl was back to that nervous smiling and giggling. “Yeah, totally.” He was about to head in when Chelsea stopped him. “Can I get you anything? I am a waitress after all.” They both laughed a bit before Scooby though. “Just a cup of coffee would be awesome.” “Sure thing!” “Thanks so much, you’re awesome, Chelsea.” Turning away Scooby made his way into the private room, but not before he caught a slightly louder squeal coming from wherever Chelsea had gone.

Well well well, looks like a hot little party’s goin’ on in here!” He exclaimed as he took in Entitled to Nothing once again. It was amazing how quickly he could find energy when just ten minutes ago he was ready to crash back in his bunk and sleep for years. "Brando, Dylan long time no see!" Scooby had personal space issues, meaning he didn't believe in personal space at all and was already embracing the two. "And it's Salem and...Alicia, right? So awesome to see you guys again. Whose ready for some breakfast?" Once Scooby had made his hugging rounds, he took a seat at the table near Dylan and Brandon.
                                User Image

_______________________« _LIGHTS BLACK HEADS BANG YOU'RE MY DRUG WE LIVE IT
YOU'RE DRUNK YOU NEED IT REAL LOVE I'LL GIVE IT!

________██████████████████████████████████████████████████____so __ we're __ bound __ to __ linger __ on __ we drink the fatal drop
___________________________________________________________________________ ___ THEN FALL APART IN PARTS___THEN FALL APART IN PARTS__THEN FALL APART IN PARTS__THEN FALL APART IN PARTS _______
--

Of course Calvin rolled his comment right off his shoulders, like a duck with ******** water, which just caused Ash to groan. What a morning this was, not only was their manager practically melodramatic actor of the year but it was raining outside. At first he hadn't noticed that fact, he had just chosen to smoke in the back out of laziness, but as they pulled up to the diner he heard the soft pitter-patter of the rain on the windows. In his pocket he felt the familiar buzz of a text message being received but, all things considered, he decided against checking it. Ninety percent sure it was Salem he didn't feel too bad, they'd be running into each other soon enough, plus Calvin had his "I'm about to give my Oscar recipient speech" look on his face.

While he was listening the entire time Ash made a point to make his boredom obvious, his eyes mildly glazed over as he stared off into space. Thing was he wasn't exactly a part of the band any way so half of the time the things Calvin said didn't really apply to him. He was sure the whole "play nice and be supportive" spiel went for him too but that was about it. Though the word of them not being in the van that night perked his interest, what was that about? His gaze snapped to the speaker just in time to realize that no, the b*****d wasn't going to elaborate. 'Of course he's not, god this guy's such a pain...'

Truth was he really didn't have a problem with Calvin, he was the guy that had given him the chance of a lifetime, but that didn't mean he couldn't be annoying. There was just a high enough level of corporate sleazeball accumulated under his sleeve that gave Ash the need to gag every once in a while. That was the guy's job though, so it was hard to fault him for it, but he didn't need to play the role so well half the time. Relieved as the lecture came to an end and the door to their house on wheels popped open Ash was one of the first to stand up, like hell he was gonna sit in there any longer than he had to. One sparing glance passed around the room he looked briefly at Felix before he followed Calvin, Eva, and Scooby out into the rainy outer world.

Not even stopping as he made his way into Rico's he groaned at the sight he was met with. Of course they hadn't even been off the bus five minutes and Scooby had already attracted a love-struck fan to his side, figured. It wasn't that Ash envied him, honestly that was the last thing the feeling was, but more that it was embarrassing to not even be able to go to a casual diner without a scene breaking out. 'At least he's not an a** about it like some divas in Hollywood, god forbid we get stuck with a primadonna on top of everything else...' Considering his behind the scenes status Ash didn't have the same problem as Scooby and was quick to follow Calvin and Eva to the official meeting place where it looked like the a handful of others had already gathered.

One glance around the room told him that Eva had taken Calvin's words to heart since not even a minute had passed and she was already chatting it up with a member of Entitled to Nothing; that one blue haired guy, Brandon...he thought? A smirk surfaced on his face as he went over, nudging her softly, before he whispered, "Go get 'em, tiger." Quick to retreat from her, just in case she decided to be her sassy little sis self, Ash backed off and found a place against one of the walls of room. A part of him wondered where the rest of the other band was (though he figured they couldn't be too far, maybe just in the bathroom or something) but that thought faded as he watched Calvin work his sneaky antics on the other manager. 'Poor kid, hang in there man.' He thought to himself with a chuckle.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff