Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello there! You've stumbled across my search thread turned interest check! I've decided to blend a Viking and historical romance with a dash of time travel! We currently have one female position open and five male positions! page three has a mini storyline made. Page four has a link to a Pirate pad which is used to join many people together to chat without waiting and collaborate ideas!

Thank you for looking!
User Image

Idea one; Strippers/Client
                I do have a RP for reference. I haven't tried to do this as a onexone. But pretty much based around valentine's day and the guys who watch the girls actually have feelings for them.

Idea two; VIKINGS!
                I actually recently finished a historical romance novel called His Captive Bride. The author is currently evading my mind. I am DYING do to this! Pretty much a group of vikings have found a safe haven on a island they call Asguard. Every 30 years they do a Claiming Voyage and steal a bride. I'll go more into it for those interested :3

idea Three; Midnight Rendezvous
                Classic romance based off of the underworld trilogy. This is originally created by zaggy_butt, however I've tweaked it over the years, yes years, and it's the romance of the two kinds, lycan and vampire that has become forbidden as the two have become enemies; having raged war for centuries now. I am in the process of tweaking this. But am ALWAYS UP FOR THIS! Absolute favorite.

Idea four; Star crossed lovers
                So, we all know that craze, the Twilight series? Well, this is somewhat based off of that. No! They don't sparkle! We've incorporated the Vampire Diaries in here as well; giving the vampires jewelry to allow them outside during the daylight hours without burning. They need blood to stay alive and all that jazz. There's a tribe of indians that have connections to the wolf and turn into the wolf when vampires are near; needing to protect the area. what will happen when the two find each other and find out that they're falling for humans? war or will the peace keep? More info will be given if needed :3

Idea five; Disney
                I do enjoy me some Disney RP! I don't really have any ideas for this but do like the TV show Once Upon A Time. I have a Disney cruse somewhere in my archives.

Idea six; historical romances
                I love historical romance novels and have a lot of ideas from these books that I have tried out on various forms of onexones.

Idea seven; Black Dagger Brotherhood
                I love this series! I have read every book up until and through The King, including Father Mine. I'm up for children of the Brothers or the Grandchildren. I'm currently waiting for a group RP to start up. If you'd like to join or are interested, let me know!

If you have something else, I would love to hear or be linked to other RPs. All these ideas can be done as a onexone or as a group. I do not like to double and only play female characters. I feel I do not play male characters well.
User Image

Hello there, my name is Ceras, and I am interested in your roleplay. I am available on and off when I have to work and usually all day when I'm off. I would like to play a female role, and this is why you should let me sample link. Oh and I work 4 days a week; various hours EST.. I hope you can remember that my username is Ceras Ryushi.

[list][list][list][list][size=14]Hello there, my name is [color=color]nickname[/color], and I am interested in your roleplay. I am available [color=color]availaability, and number of times you can post per day[/color]. I would like to play a [color=color]gender[/color] role, and this is why you should let me [url=][color=color]sample link[/color][/url]. Oh and [color=color]extrastuff[/color]. I hope you can remember that my username is [color=color]username[/color].[/size]
And now to reel people in!

Beloved Lunatic

26,515 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Waffles! 25
          Hello there, my name is Echo, and I am interested in your roleplay. I am available multiple times per day, usually every day.. I would like to play a female (I can double as well though! <3) role, and this is why you should let me sample link. Oh and Black Dagger Brotherhood for life! <3 Oh, and college is going to start in a few weeks, but it shouldn't hinder my abilities to post at least once a day. (probably more >.> ). I hope you can remember that my username is PerpetualEchoes.
Perpetual Echoes

*dances and claps hands*
YAY! I GOT A BITE! c:
anyway we currently have a pirate pad open for RP; we're working on it :3
I'd be happy to PM you the link ^^

Lavish Gekko

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
x r e m m x

Oh that sounds super cute!
I'll have to wait and see how my plate is turning out before making a decision!

Greedy Lover

6,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Millionaire 200
          Hello there, my name is Vortex, and I am interested in your roleplay. I am available Everyday for the next two weeks but when I start college I'll be a little off and on but I'll defiantly keep up with posting. I would like to play a Female but I usually double and can play both well role, and this is why you should let me sample link. Oh and I graduated high school last year and due to a very tragic loss of a good friend I had taken some time off and away from gaia. This is actually my first day to be on this much >.<. My samples are very old too.. I hope you can remember that my username is SexualVortex.
SexualVortex

Very sorry to hear about your loss sad
I've been on practically my own leave for roughly three to five years >.<
Was there any Rps/ideas you're interested in?

Greedy Lover

6,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Millionaire 200
Ceras Ryushi

Thank you heart and yes or course. c:
Midnight Rendezvous, Star crossed lovers, or Historical romances
any of these.
SexualVortex

haha another romance lover :3
I've only tested playing male roles >.<
I feel I'm terrible at it. I'm hoping to talk some of my friends into a viking esque romance rp lol

BUT unfortunately I need to head to bed >.< I've gotta get up at 3:30 in the morning x.x

Greedy Lover

6,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Millionaire 200
Ceras Ryushi

Okay c; Goodnight then!
I might be offline a bunch tomorrow because I'm going out with my boyfriend.
I only learned to play male through doubling aaaaalot.
I'll admit that does sound pretty interesting. c;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces