Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center>She caught them and tossed them in a basket. She dumpped out the ciagarettes and threw the socks back. "We gotta burn these," she whispered. We can't let him know!" she said in a hoarse whisper.
<center>Keiko slowly crept into Jake's room and went to his drawer. She fumbled around for a bit, until she felt a sock stuffed with something...and another sock, and another one. She took them all and ran out of his room as silent as she could and threw the socks at Kendra.</center>
<center>"Enought chit-chat," she said. "Let's go," she walked into his room. He was sleeping. "You know where it is," she said to Keiko, "go get it."
<center>"He hides some of it in his socks in his drawer, second one to the bottom, right side...and if its not there, it should be somewhere around his room," Keiko replied.</center>
<center>"I can't see you, you're upstairs I'm down here," she walked up the stairs. I wanna get that stuff Jake's been smoking. He's gonna get in big trouble if he gets caught. We gotta get it."
<center>"I can see. Can't you tell? I look totally different now. Unless you're the one who's blind now," Keiko said sarcastically. Whenever she was in her other form, she was usually irritable.</center>
<center>((bi)) It was getting late. Kendra needed to get everyone in bed. She knocked on everyone's door, "BED!" When she came to Keiko she said, "C'mon I'll take you to bed," suprised to not see Keiko she heard her voice. "Why it's not like you can help me. Or can you see?"((I really have to go to bed. It's after midnight here and since I'm the host I decide the time. lol))
<center>But Keiko calmed down, and was glad she could see.
"Kendra! What do you need help on?" she called out.
</center>
<center>The annoying sound continued, and Keiko was getting really annoyed.
"Jake Wasawaki, you are DEAD!" Keiko cried, stomping up the stairs. And each step of the way, her sight became clearer.
</center>
<center>Keiko sighed and went back to her book. </center>
<center>"Now you're just annoying me!" she yelled as she passed by his room. She was on her way to the billard's room. (remember this is a mansion). She looked at the table. She looked for Malea. She wanted to see if she was designing anything new.
<center>Keiko rolled her eyes. But the sound was really getting to her. She started to get angry and annoyed.
"WILL YOU SHUT UP JAKE?! SOME PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO READ YOU KNOW!" she screamed. It wasn't normal for her to scream like that.
To change, she had to be extremely angry, and a simple thing like that would make her only a little angry.
</center>
"ok" Jake went up to his room and got his guitar. He played the most annoying screech sound any instrument can make.
<center>Keiko sat back on the couch and started to read peacefully again.</center>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff