Welcome to Gaia! ::

Subscribers

+ 1 1 100.0% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
< 1 2

Hunter

User Image
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

"Stay creepy youtubers, don't forget I will be attending Vidcon signing my soul away, and always, if your new to the show and like what you see, hit that subscribe button." Adding the last part to the edited video, Jinx saved the file to his computer before uploading it to youtube, as it uploaded, he grabbed his cell phone and opened up his contacts to send a text message to AJ.

User Image

xxxxTo: AJ
                                                      xxxx From: Jinxi
                                                      xxxx Yo, AJ, Race you to Vidcon.
                                                      xxxxMeet you at the lobby at noon.
                                                      xxxxLast one there buys lunch.

Sending the message, Jinxi checked the status of his video, it was at seventy percent. Pushing back his chair away from his desk where his laptop set, he stood and stretched before making his way to his bed where he had laid out his clothes and suitcase earlier, after coming home from his shift at the bar. Once Jinx finished packing up, his video had finally finished uploading, he finished it off making sure the titles and tags were all included before logging out for the night and headed to bed.

User Image

Jinx's alarm woke him up early the next morning, and after a quick shower, he was out the door, and on the road to Anaheim. The traffic, of course, was typical for California, and he was beginning to worry he would lose his own race. There was nothing he could do about it though, so there he was stuck in traffic, slowly moving forward inch by inch, it wasn't until he got off the freeway that it was easier to drive, only having to worry about traffic lights to slow him down. Finally, Jinx made it to the Anaheim Portofino Inn & Suites, at this point, it was easier to pay a valet to take his car and park, rather then hunting down some where to park himself. Before letting the valet take off with his car though, Jinx made sure to grab his luggage. Pulling out the handle he pulled it behind it, letting it roll on it's wheels.

Pushing open the door, Jinxi walked into the hotel, going to the lobby and looked around for AJ, he smiled to himself. "Looks like I win." He muttered to himself, as he moved further into the lobby, finding the best place to stand so he could see when AJ arrived. Pushing in the handle, Jinx slouched slightly and crossed his arms over his chest.

A rather attractive, blonde hair male worker approached Jinx. "Are you here to check in?"

"Actually, I am, but I'm waiting on a friend." The guy apologized for bothering Jinx, and before he could carry on the conversation further, the other guy walked away. Letting out a sigh, he rolled his eyes and turned his attention to the entrance of the building continuing to look for AJ. Hopefully, at some point during this week he would get lucky, and hook up with a random, but hot, guy. The smile came back to his face, and Jinx checked the time, wondering where the hell AJ was.

Bashful Abductee

User Image

User Image
                                            XXX▬▬ THE MOST WASTED OF DAYS IS ONE WITHOUT LAUGHTER I ee cummings

Emerson absolutely loved plane rides. Even though the snacks were overpriced and the bathroom lines were acres long, she found something magical within the airport. It was never something she could put a finger on, the reason why. Perhaps it was the excitement of visiting somewhere new or maybe it was just the fact that she could wear her normal loose shirts and leggings without being "lazy". It's just comfy plane wear! Whatever the reason, Emmy sat happily sipping her expensive caramel latte and watching all the anxious people hustle by trying to find their gates... or their lost kids. Who knows. Her brain began to buzz with espresso right in time for her to board the plane to Anaheim, California. Emerson sighed, thinking to herself that she could be in no better mood right now; veins flooded with caffeine, about to board a plane and with a dog eared copy of Pablo Neruda in her purse to kill the time. Perfect heaven.

"I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.
                                            I love you simply, without problems or pride:
                                            I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this,
                                            in which there is no I or you,
                                            so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand,
                                            so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.”

Poem XVII was the last poem Emerson read before throwing the old book into her bag and exiting the plane. It sat with her, as Neruda always does. It fed her soul and kept her hopeful for humanity. If a person who could write as beautiful as this once existed, that meant that everyone had to have some sort of good in them, right? It was impossible for Emerson to believe that someone could read those words and not feel anything. The great human link, emotion. No matter how hard anyone tries, everyone has them. Well, maybe not insane murderers... but in a way they probably have even more emotions than the rest of us sane people who don't murder people for fun. These odd thoughts circled Emmy's mind as she trudged her way through the crowded airport, quickly coming to a sweat from the heat of California. She instantly began to miss the cool, crisp and lush pacific northwest. No wonder there were more murders here. The heat must drive people crazy.

"Could someone tell California to cool down a bit?"

Emmy joked when she met eyes with an older gentleman as they were pulling their luggage out of baggage claim. He didn't laugh. The brunette rolled her eyes in awkwardness and quickly high tailed it out airport. Was he the weirdo? Or was she? Why didn't he laugh? Perhaps Emmy wasn't as funny as she thought. Sunlight slapped her in the face as the rotating doors finally let her escape the building. Damn. It was hotter outside. Beads of sweat began to form at the nape of her neck and travel down her back. Uncomfortable would be her only word to describe the feeling. Better fix it. A purple hair tie hugged Emmy's wrist and it soon found it's way tangled into her hair to keep the sweaty mess off her shoulders. How did people survive in this terrible climate? Thankfully a horde of taxicabs lined the edge of the paved airport highway, ready to whisk away the next available passenger. Emerson slipped into the closest cab and thanked a god she didn't believe in when the air conditioner blasted on her face. Ahhh. She closed her eyes for a moment and let the sea of cold air occupy every inch of the space around her. The cell phone in her pocket buzzed, telling her she had a new email. Spam. Emmy checked the weather instead. Seventy-nine degrees? That's it! Emmy was astonished. It felt like an easy ninety. Although, summers on Orca's island rarely got warmer than seventy-five, and even then there was always a cool breeze from the ocean. "Where ya headed miss?" The driver asked loudly, interrupting Emmy's train of thought. "Anaheim Portofino Inn."

The hotel had air conditioning on full blast as well. Another relief for Emmy. Her large black luggage bag rolled behind her as she started to make her way to the front desk. She couldn't wait to flop on a hotel bed and watch some television before the evening's festivities began. Before she could make it all the way to the receptionist, Em spotted a dark haired boy she recognized. Jinx was checking his phone, so at the moment she was incognito. Obviously it was time to pull a little prank.

"Hey! Is that, that creepy youtube guy?"

Emmy said loudly-on-purpose, stifling a laugh and hoping to get a rise out of the tattooed man.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

final location: hotel lobby xx mentions: jinx xx ooc: em's first post ~ woo !!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff