• Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

User Image

This is what I'm wearing

This is my hair

This is where I live

Juliet & Lola were in the bushes, Juliet had bonoculars ang was looking in the yard, she was dressed for a performance, she was sort of having a hard time crouching in a corset and high heels, it was sometime around the evening, the sun was just starting to go down, the sky was turning orange, Juliet was waiting for something, " I can't beleive you're actually doing this.., Look !, their wearing my old Elinor Waldorf clothing !, the jewels on that corset and that skirt !" Juliet then looked at her sister Lola, who was eating out of a tub of ice cream on a rock behind her, " Those girls are not going to trust you for watching if they sneak out or not, and ew, those trashy things, I can't believe you have not dumped them yet, old Elinor would have a fit is she saw those.", Juliet then shook her head and said " Will you shut up, they're going to hear us, plus I;m their mother, I'm supposed to be nosey", " You're just like mom !, remember when she followed us all the way downtown to meet our dates, oh god she was mad.....I miss those days, I remember I almost gave up my inheritance for that guy" she then looked up, Juliet then said " Oh god, it's been 20 years since that event happened, now hush up I think I see them", Juliet & Lola were silent, they then saw two girls walking out of the house, they had their shoes in theor hands and carefully walked, Juliet then wispered " Those little shits !, I knew it !, they've been sneaking out, but where?" Juliet then watched the girls till they left, both women then got up and walked back in to the house " Oh god, I'm such a horrible mother, I gave them too much freedom !. oh god ! she then fell down on the couch that faced the pool, " Oh no you're not, they're teenage girls, of course they're going to be rebellious, we were, and we turned out good", Juliet then looked in to the space, and flashed back.

Flashback

It was back when Juliet and Lola were teenagers, it was when Lola was dating Chuck Bass at the time and they went to the back of the club to do something, Juliet knew it was heroin, she tried to Stop Lola but she was already too drunk, Plus Chuck wouldn't let her leave yet, and the young and Stupid Juliet ended up starting a brawl with a highly intoxicated Serena Van Der Woondsen, their mothers came in and stopped it, that was a crazy night for a fourteen year old girl

Now back in the present, Juliet and Lola were wondering what to do, Lola then opened her big mouth and said " You know, I cannot really take this situation seriously, while you're in that outfit", Juliet then shook her head, most mothers wore casual attire and most mothers had normal jobs, but not Juliet Hale, she was a pop star, plus she was a pretty sexy momma for the mother of two teenage girls, and dancing on stage for years made her quite fit. Juliet then looked at the clock " I have to go now, urgh I wish I didn't have to perform tonight, what am i going to do !?", Lola then said " I'll follow them, I'll try to keep my distance and I'll only jump in when there's trouble brewing", Juliet then smiled and hugged Lola and said. " You're the best sister ever !", a horn then honked, Juliet's limo was here, she then got up and ran to the door. Juliet was now in the limo, she looked out of the window wondering what her girls were going to think of her if they found out about her bad girl rock star past, and what she did to try to become famous, then, I guess what they say is true. Like mother like daughter.

ooc//;

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas