Welcome to Gaia! ::

staydontgoIlleatyouupIloveyouso.staydontgoIlleatyouupIloveyouso.
User Image

User Image

Kate was kind of excited that she got to do something….wicked. Terribly, terribly wicked. And god had she come up with a doozy. She was proud of herself, she really was. And as long as Logan didn’t ******** it up she was planning on a few people dying. So the hall of mirrors she had casted an illusion spell where people would see their mirror self leaving the mirror to attack them as well as a few where she had created the illusion of Bloody Mary coming to get them with an axe. Yeah, so that was going to be fun. She also had created a spell to make the “house” bigger when you got inside. And the best part was that there was five different paths you could take…all taking you back to the center, and the mirror maze you had to go through a door in the floor in order to really escape. And so let’s just put it bluntly: she made a trap. A fun fun trap. And then all the “paths” were various fears, there was one where it felt like you were in the water and sharks, killer whales, and various other lethal fish or well a few made up that hse wasn’t sure if they were fish but hey they swam, they had teeth it’d work. The second path was a forest where trees tried to drag you, the ground tried to grab you, every shadow attempting to slash you, grab you, bring you down. Path Three, well that was just a hallway of doors and every door would just show you one of your greatest fears. Simple, really. Path Four was a Spaceship that was on shut down with aliens aiming to get you, so either be torn or be in space and die that way. And the last Path was just darkness. With whispers and sounds. And the way out was a hallway that felt like it was caving in.

So yeah Kate had done a number on this place. And she was really proud of herself. Showing off to Cay what she had created. And seriously as long as Logan didn’t ******** with her magic this would work really really well. God this was going to be fun. She had then taken Cay into the mirror maze and well let’s just say that she had shown and made sure he felt a lot of different angles. Or well to be crude, she banged him. Hard.

And well after that she had changed him and showed him where the exit went which looked like you exited out the front. And she just couldn’t wait, because she was pretty sure a lot of people would die or at least maybe turn on each other. Or if it worked out ended up crying and alone and when they “closed” shop they could maybe let Logan pick them up and make them feel better. But for now it was going to be fun. She sat on the steps by the haunted house and she smiled “So what do you think? Do you like it? I can’t wait to see the death count by the end of the night. Or do you think we should put a torture chamber in there?”

Maybe that’d be fun. Mind you the whole house was based on illusion spells, if not it would just be a mirror maze. And that’d just be lame, really lame. So she really hoped that Logan didn’t ******** it up for her. She wondered if she should make sure he couldn’t counteract like….find a spell to counteract his counteract spell. She smiled “So you don’t think Lo will ruin this for us right? I don’t want our fun to be smased because Lo doesn’t have a sense of humour? I kind of want to lock him up just for the night, is that bad?”

She hoped not but you know, she was considered a sadistic b***h so she wasn’t sure if she could trust her own judgment on that.

--

Logan had spent his whole night and day doing one thing, coming with a way to make sure everyone survived the Festival. And it was hard since he didn’t know what Kate was doing and what her house of horrors were. So he had gone through every spell book to figure out what he could do. And around sleep deprivation and being so fueled by coffee that he was not even sure what was going on. But he had…actually come up with something. And it was something simple instead of ******** putting a spell on every person, he had something better. So he got to work. He created an anti-illusion spell onto about 1000 bracelets so that when one to came into contact of an illusion spell, it’d disarm it and you’d see what was really there. Since Logan was sure that at least 20% of what Kate was up to was illusions….this would help. Right?

To be honest he hadn’t even slept, and he didn’t realize how night had turned into day till he got a text from Dahlia. He jumped from the sound as he muttered “just the phone Logan, seriously self we got to calm down…wait what time is it?”

He saw that it was morning and cursed a bit. Sleep was important and he didn’t get any. Lo decided to at least get a shower and change clothes. So he didn’t seem like some mad scientist. That’d suck. He went and took a short shower to really just wake his senses up. He stepped out and went to the closet grabbing stuff really, which ended up being a plaid shirt, jeans, and his hair seemed a bit more disheveled. He grabbed his bag of bracelets. He text Dahlia:

To Dah
                                            From Lo
                                            I’m on my way to the festival too
                                            Gonna keep Kate out of trouble

He pressed SEND. He put his phone in his pocket ran to the kitchen and grabbed an apple and went outside. He went to the car and drove and drove and drove …. And made it to the festival. He first went and got a cup of coffee from the little coffee tent. He handed them money and a bracelet and took a sip. He soon saw Dahlia as he smiled “Privet Dahlia! So how are you doing?”

He rummaged through his bag and handed her a bracelet as he smiled “And this is for you too. I made these, it’ll make Kate’s haunted house less terrifying and hopefully will keep people alive and safe. God, I really hope nobody dies. You don’t think they’d really kill people right?”

He showed her his bag of about 1000 bracelets as he proclaimed proudly "I haven't really slept you see becuase i was working on these, and so that everyone will remain safe because i really don't want people to get hurt. They are nice though aren't they?"

Baby I'm on and babblefish! Let's see what we're sayingWhen speaking in Russian, translations will end up here!

Where the ******** am I?Festival

Who's here?K - Cay
                                            L -Dah

Quotable Lunatic

14,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

YOU'RE A MESS, TANGLED WITH YOUR CONFIDENCE,
YOU THINK YOU HAVEN'T SINNED.
WELL YOU'RE UNSTOPPABLE, YOUR WALLS ARE IMPASSABLE, OH.
I THINK YOU'RE BETTER OFF LOOKING ALONE,
THE BOYS THAT CHASE YOUR HIPS CAN JUST FIND THEIR WAY HOME.
AT THE END OF THE DAY, YOU THINK TO YOURSELF:
MY BODY IS A PRODUCT BEING SOLD ON A SHELF.
TELL ME I CAN CHANGE, TELL ME I CAN CHANGE.

████████████████████████<< THE FOREIGNER >>██████████████████████████

User Image

Oh puh-lease. As if Cerys would have been at the meeting at Sophie's earlier - the extent of her knowledge was essentially club, school, shithole (okay, it wasn't that bad, she just missed home - a lot). Instead, after spending what seemed like hours drunkenly trying to find her way home early in the morning after passing out in a stranger's apartment, she ended up sleeping off her hangover throughout most of the day, waking up to find a number of scrapes and bruises that she couldn't remember acquiring. Whoops. It appeared as though they were more than likely from her stumbling her way home. Ah well. She was well aware that she kept putting herself in a dangerous position by doing such a thing, but it was too much fun - too much of a buzz to give up.

To be fair, she didn't know who this 'Sophie' was, let alone where she lived. She had only been to the country for a matter of weeks - how was she to know that Sophie's was a coffee shop and not a person's house? It was such a shame - she'd been hoping that Sophie was a cute girl. Either way, at least she'd accomplished something over here mere three weeks in 'Paradise' - not slapping anyone. It was as if every time she opened her mouth to say something, people would say "Oh, are you Australian?" and ask her to say stereotypically Australian things or worse still, do terrible impressions that she found to be patronising. It certainly made her consider implementing a Geordie handshake as a form of a greeting (ie. a headbutt). Her major achievement however, had been making a few friends, despite the awful homesickness that the female insisted on covering up. Dahlia was pretty much the main one at that moment in time, one of the first people she'd spoken to at school - she seemed quite nice, although not her usual choice of friends with that calming quality of hers, which Cerys found bizarre.

Essentially, when she hadn't been sleeping, she'd been Skyping her best friend, Chris, from back home - the guy had been her best friend since the two of them were toddlers. In all honesty, he was by far the thing Cerys missed most about home. Of course, she adored her grandfather, but felt that he could take care of himself. Chris however, Cerys worried about, more so since moving. Feeling as if she could no longer be there for him like she could previously frustrated the female to no end - it was hard to be the strong one, shielding him from becoming hurt or upset, particularly now that communication was limited to words over the internet.

To be honest, the girl needed advice. And quick. After showing Chris her nostalgic Halloween costume which she intended to wear for Halloween, it was time for some serious fashion advice. After all, while no one had said such directly, it had very much been inferred that they had to look 'normal'. For Cerys, this was a dilemma. Her usual fashion was... well, whatever she grabbed first on a morning, normally tending to be a quirky jumble of bright colours, or a very alternative pin-up kind of look, either of which tended to make her stand out a lot. Even in America. Yes, even in America, where to see fashion disasters to the scale of where even Cerys was repulsed, you only had to walk into Walmart. She'd even given up watching the new series of American Horror Story - there were greater horrors lurking in that place there was on the TV show. Okay, so slight exaggeration. Maybe. That still didn't change the fact that Cerys had no idea how to dress like a normal person would. Eventually, she had to settle with a grey ensemble since... well, that was the best she could do.

Eventually locking up and leaving, Cerys felt stupidly... bare. Sure, she still had her blue hair (softly curled and in an updo - easier to hide with her hoodie), as well as her usual amount of pale make-up to look older than she was (sans the red lipstick), but it just didn't feel right - almost like a not so subtle armour had gone. Clearly, the girl didn't like it.

Eventually reaching the point where Dahlia, some girl and some guy were, Cerys took a deep breath before approaching them. Okay, so two of the three were total strangers to her. Well, she could deal with that. "Hey!" she greeted brightly to all three, instantly breaking any awkward silence, before instantly giving Logan a hug - screw the fact that she didn't have a clue who he was. Glancing towards excited kids, all excited for Halloween events and treats for the next day, then back at the three of them, "People really do take Halloween seriously here, don't they?" the female thought aloud. At home, there were a few Halloween parties, and a bit of trick or treating here and there, but nothing so extravagant. It was just... surreal. At this point, she wouldn't be surprised if people paid for men in Santa suits to go down their chimneys at Christmas.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████

Whereabouts: By the mini corn maze.
Company: Dahlia, Zephyr, Logan.
Feeling: Fidgetty
OOC: Sorry for sucky post!

Adorable Believer

User Image
BAD LITTLE BOY !
        ██████████████████ █ █ FEEL GOOD !

DONT STOP ▄▄ GET IT GET IT ▄▄ WATCH ME NAVIGATE, AHAHAHAHA
            DON'T STOP▄▄ GET IT GET IT ▄▄ WATCH ME NAVIGATE, AHAHAHAHA
          ██ LOVE FORVER, LOVE IS FREE, LETS TURN FOREVER, YOU and me 》✻

Caleb enjoyed teasing Katherine; she made it too easy sometimes. She was a vixen and his heart was in her hands-- not that he's openly admit it. But he really did love Kate. If he was cyanide, she was belladonna. Beautiful to look at, but dark and deadly in reality. He smirked as illusive words slipped out of her mouth. "You're too good for them," and maybe even for him. But to be honest, they were worse for anyone else. Who else but Kate could handle his sleazy ways? Who would understand that the demonic male craved sexual things due to his damned succubus mother. At least his darling little witch understood him. And his skeletal best friend. That's all he really needed in life. They had been talking for so long that he had hardly realized the time and their arrival to the Pre-Halloween fair. Caleb Dupre snapped out of his daze and smirked at a couple of seemingly single girls trying desperately to put together the framework of a haunted house. Two choices ran through his mind; scare the hell out of them before hand with a little demonic magic or flirt his way into the construction and risk the reaction from Kate. Well... This should be interesting.

He had walked over to the girls and simply smiled. His demonic charm and charisma wasn't something to be written off. The girls were red in the face and avoided his eye-- perfect for the now black eyed demon. With a knowing smirk, he captured the gaze of both girls, warping the small space surrounding them into a twisted reality of their worst fears. The construction paper? That was now paper thin snakes. The hammer and nails? Anything their little hearts wanted to resist. The girls were maddening and couldn't seem to escape. But with a quick glance to Kate, he knew his work was done. His eyes faded back to their original blue, a bored look on his face as the poor souls ran off with mascara running down their pink faces.

"Well, guess we should get to work."

An hour or so later and they were finished with the construction of the monstrous house of horrors. He thought they had outdone themselves yet again. For the most part, he let Kate take the lead in making this her worst nightmare and biggest fantasy. Caleb was just there for muscle and to get in a good shag in with Kate. And boy did he. The male was smirking with satisfaction as he tugged his shirt back on in admiration of the masterpiece that was Kate and the haunted house.

"Looks pretty ******** amazing, babe," he commented with a gaze upon the building. They had put a lot of work into it and he really was looking forward to scaring a few more defenseless souls. "I think we'll have a perfect amount of mentally scarred kids by the end of the night-- assuming your brother doesn't get involved." Logan was... A human sympathizer. Caleb didn't understand how the twin brother to the worst witch in all of Paradise could be such a pansy. Don't get him wrong, Caleb liked Logan well enough, but the way he kept hanging around his baby sister... No. The last thing he needed was for Dahlia to realize what was going on and ostracize herself from the rest of them. It wasn't her fault she didn't have powers.

He ran a hand through his hair and shook his head. "The kid might try to pull something..." He glanced around and found a particular head of white hair. "But I think I might have a solution to that." It wasn't unknown that Felix and Caleb had a bit of bad blood between them. After all the guy was Russian and Caleb was full blood german. Not to mention the continual glances of hatred from Felix every time he hung out with Ashton. But throughout that, the two had an understanding when it came to two things: ******** up humans and messing with Logan. Felix was one of the most flirtatious supernaturals in all of Paradise, third only to himself and Livi. He placed a hand on the male's shoulder and gave him mischievous grin. "Astor, how Ya doing, man?"
                                            "Better before you showed up. What do you want?"
                                            "If little Logan appears, keep him and your boy toy distracted. And please, watch the house for a bit. I gotta take Kate out for a bit."
                                            The poltergeist looked at him in annoyance but understanding. Well, time to see when Ashton was getting his a** over here.

x x xⓜⓢⓖx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x » »
                                              to: Bones
                                              subject:

Hey, your little ghost friend is looking for Ya. Either that or he'll go play with your ex.
                                              Get over here already, man
                                            x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x ⓢⓔⓝⓓ x x-

indentindentindentindentS e n d i n g . . .

Shoving the iPhone back into his pocket, he looked over at Kate and grinned. He took her hand in his as shrugged a bit as he led her towards the rest of the fair. "Mostly ghostly can watch it for a bit. Let's have some fun, babe."

In My Head: Song by Artist
                                            If Only You Knew: tired - amused
                                            Penny For My Thoughts: boredom + demon + witch = chaos for all.
                                            ωнαт ι`м ωєαяιηɢ: method to madness
                                            People around Me: Kate + Felix
                                            OutOfCandy:: sorry this took forever to get out!

Adorable Believer

User ImageUser Image

I NEED ( A LITTLE ROOM.TO BREATHE && YOU'RE MAKING THIS HARD FOR ME
                                                                      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                                      xxxxxWHEN ALL I NEED IS to be set free
                                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxWHEN ALL I NEED IS to be set free
                                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWHEN ALL I NEED IS to be set free

xxxxxxxxxxxxxAND IF YOU EVER WILL LOVE ME
                                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHEN ALL I NEED ISxxA LITTLE ROOM TO BREATHE
                                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHEN ALL I NEED IS xxA LITTLE ROOM TO BREATHE
                                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxw e ' r e xx o n xb o r r o w e d xx t i m e. x b u t xt i m e x i s n ' t xe n o u g hx

______________________________________

She hated the holidays and how the sad little town seemed to over glorify them. She was sick of smelling pumpkins and eating cheap candy. Sick of the children laughing despite the fact that she adored kids. Everything felt backwards and Dahlia Dupre felt sick to her stomach. Her face turned pale as something thick in the air mad her a mix of hungry and disgusted. It was like she could smell the humans around her and the love of couples around her made her senses heighten. Not this s**t again. She gripped the sides of her stomach and tried ti calm down a bit using her own senses but it only seemed to make things worse. Why the hell did this always happen around this time of the year? Wasn't she supposed to be the normal one in the Dupre family?! But she wasn't as alone as she would like to think she was. Her sun glasses slipped down her nose to show Zephyr, her older brother's best female friend, standing before her. The flame haired girl tended to forget they had to work together for this. "Your guess is as good as mine."

Dahlia leaned against the cool hay, glowering at every inch the scarecrow took towards her. She sighed and pulled a cigarette and her lighter from her jacket pocket. With shaky hands, she lit the pale cigarette and breathed in the toxic nicotine. Who cared that she was sixteen and smoked like a forty something year old? It was the one thing Caleb would buy for her under the noses of her grandparents. "Hopefully someone else shows up," she spoke with shaky breaths. Soon enough her phone vibrated again. Knowing the soft song, it had to be Lo, her male best friend. She smiled and left the cig in between her lips as she read the quick message. Honestly Lo, sometimes she wondered why he bothered with Kate. She was such a firecracker-- especially around Caleb. The teen rolled her eyes and breathed out the smoke slowly, the taste burning her throat.

When Dahlia looked up again, she smiled widely to see a familiar mop of messy dark hair walking towards her. Her favorite russian. "Guten abend, Logan! You look like death's love child." She stood up and dusted the stray hay from herself and gladly took the small bracelet from her friend. "Uh, thanks man. Why'd you go to such extremes? It's just some lame haunted house anyways." Her face was heating up. Those same cravings came back again but stronger. It was strange; Logan didn't reek like everyone else. She gave him a quick hug, her heart rate going back to normal within an instant. Dahlia slipped the small bracelet onto her wrist and examined it. Well... It was kind of pretty. And it did go with her outfit somewhat...?

"Yeah, the bracelets are pretty nice... Oh! Right, uh, Logan, this is Zephyr! She's, uh, one of Cay's friends," Dahlia spoke, gesturing to Zephyr. What was she supposed to say about her? They weren't exactly friends but friendly enough. Tolerating each other at best.

But no explanation was needed as her savior Cerys came to save the day! Oh thank god! Dahlia grinned and flicked the ash away on her cigarette. More milky grey smoke filled the clear night sky. "Guten abend, Cerys!" Dahlia cheered with a grin. The blue haired girl was one of her best friends in all of Paradise. Or rather her only female friend that didn't like her just because of her brother. Dahlia gave a nervous laugh as she looked around the festival once again. "Yeah... That's Paradise for you. Just be glad there's not a parade this year. They learned last year from the great fire started by his sister." Oh god, that night had been a disaster. Thankfully she had only seen a bit of it before the whole thing went down in flames and she escorted Logan home as to not intensely freak out.

"Oh! Right, uh, Cerys, this is Logan my best guy friend and you remember Zephyr, right? Guys, this is Cerys if you dont remember..." Way to go, Dahlia. Way to ******** go.

______________________________________

ιη мʏ нєαმ: Addicted To You - Avicii
                    ιƒ σηℓу уσυ кηєω: nervous / hungry /repulsed
                    ωнαт ι`м ωєαяιηɢ: I am no king
                    тнє ρєσρℓє ι кησω: zephyr + logan + cerys.
                    OutOfCandy:
                                User Image

_______________________« _COME ON LET'S KICK IT LET'S ALL GET WICKED
PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE SKY FOR A ONE WAY TICKET!

________██████████████████████████████████████████████████____gonna __ burn __ this __ down __ and __ keep _ on _ runnin __ till my time here is through
____________________________________________━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
___________________________________________________________________________ ___ IF YOU DON'T FEEL PAIN___THEN YOU CAN'T BE WINNIN__IF YOU DON'T FEEL PAIN__THEN YOU CAN'T BE WINNIN _______
--

"This is gonna be a pain in the a**," Ash couldn't help but think out-loud as his eyes glazed over the haunted house in front of him. Hands shoved roughly into the depths of his worn pockets the blond contemplated the idea of just bowing out, mind more than a little distracted, but ultimately decided against it. It wasn't like he'd get the chance to ever do this stupid a** event again and he just knew he'd kick himself later if he skipped. Cay had ditched him somewhere along the line to get more one on one time with Kate (figured) so he'd been keeping himself occupied over the course of the afternoon, leaving him in a bit of an agitated state. While it wasn't a much different feeling than he usually harbored it still sucked, and he hefted a good amount of the blame onto his hornball of a best friend.

Phone buzzing as if on cue he spared his pocket a withering glare before checking his messaged; just in case it was something important. As per usual it was nothing but pushy garbage from Cay, honestly sometimes he forgot that it was Kate who was the girl in their relationship with how meddling her not-boyfriend got sometimes.

To: Demi

Go ******** yourself. I'm already here anyway, so calm your s**t.

Phone dropped mindlessly back into the pocket he'd dragged it out of Ash sighed before shoving his way past a few people as he stepped into the haunted house. Small details showed him, without a doubt, that Kate and Cay had been there but that wasn't what interested him most at the moment. Irritation pushed back just far enough to keep his attitude tolerable Ash honed in on his target, bumping a playful fist against a familiar shoulder. "So you did come, 'Lix. I thought you'd be nursing a bottle of vodka back at tomb, sweet tomb."

It was nice to see that Cay hadn't been just screwing with him, Felix really had made it down there. Not that it was a huge surprise, it was just cool when s**t actually went the way he hoped from time to time. Things would've been chill even without the phantom but, honestly, he was glad he was there. "Where's your entourage? It's weird seeing you just standing here all lonesome, looking for someone?" Giving him an obviously patronizing grin Ash snickered to himself, he knew he probably was gonna get an earful for that one but it was totally worth it.

Briefly glancing at his phone as he waited for some kind of verbal missile to be fired he noted the time and was struck with an idea. Phone kept in his pocket he switched his gaze between Felix and the screen as he tapped out a brief message to someone he was bound to run into sooner or later, figuring it'd be better to get things out of the way now rather than whenever s**t hit the fan.

To: Lo'

Whatever happens tonight, I didn't do it.

Okay so that might've been a bit of an exaggeration, the night wasn't over yet after all, but he figured it was better safe than sorry. At least it'd set his ex's Justice seeking aggro onto people other than himself. He'd be damned if he was stuck being lectured again this year, last year was punishment enough. Attention fully returned to the russian firecracker in front of him Ash started off down the hall, glancing over his shoulder, grinning despite whatever nerves he might've struck, "So, we gonna stand here all night or what? C'mon dude, let's go."
staydontgoIlleatyouupIloveyouso.staydontgoIlleatyouupIloveyouso.
User Image

User Image

Katherine heard about how she was too good for them. That was true, these humans were dirt and she couldn’t wait to get rid of them. They had done nothing but destroy everything they touched since the beginning of time. She seriously hated the humans and it annoyed her to no end that her own twin had to side with them. Had to be their little white warlock, saving the day over and over again. Always having to counteract her. Always having to undo all she did. Kate sometimes felt like she was too good to have a twin like Logan.

And she had worked hard on this house. Sure it was built all on illusions. If anybody (aka Logan) somehow made it so people didn’t see the illusions it looked like s**t. Unless you were in the mirrors. Those were scary on their own. And well to be honest doing all this worked and the idea of people ending up dead in this house, well it kind of turned her on. Thank god she was seeing (but not dating since Caleb didn’t date people) Caleb. And so as they finished having sex in their mirror maze. As she smiled “Isn’t it? I figure there might be a few who even die from heart attacks or from others who are losing their minds. God this is going to be wonderful…and kind of sexy.”

She agreed. Logan really did ruin so much for them. Always having to help people. He was jus such a little b***h. She wondered what she should do about him. Maybe just a small binding spell so he wouldn’t go anywhere. She heard that he had a solution and she smiled “Really? What is this solution?”

And she saw him talk to Astor. Oh a distraction, a really really good distraction. Plus Lo got so easily distracted especially when he got awkward. As Caleb took her hand, Kate couldn’t help but smile. She chuckled “Fun? Whatever will we do for fun?”

The Russian witch thought about it as she looked around, and noticed games. Oh they could play a game…however she realized that both were competitive so that might not be fun so much as the way the fair was destroyed. She sighed “Do you want to play a game? Or do you want to go on a few rides? Create an accident or two?”

--

Logan, well Logan did look like hell. He felt like he was so close to passing out. But he couldn’t!! He had to stay alert, stay awake. He could…okay so he felt like he was going to pass out. But he couldn’t. This was oddly enough, the time of year when Kate’s magic got to be more powerful than his. And ******** that. He needed to save these people. They weren’t going to even appreciate all the s**t he had to do. ******** annoying. Because just once it’d be nice to be thanked for all he had to do. The hug was appreciated. Made him feel really happy. He heard her state about how he looked like deaths love child. He gave a nod “Well I…I haven’t slept. Or really ate much. I was just, I was trying so hard to make sure that nobody died because of Kate that I’m like half sure of where I am right now…” He took a sip of his coffee “and these bracelets are going to help. Um, I could tell you how of course but its like…technological and I am not sure it’d make sense”

Which was the bull s**t line he did all the time when he pretended that something he had could work without having to yell ‘I’m a warlock, look at me, burn me if you’d like’ thing. So he just pretended that he knew fake magic tricks and was fantastic at technology stuff. He added “You see, Kate is really good at making people see things that aren’t there, playing on people’s emotions and fears. This bracelet sort of monitors your heart rate and so when you get scared it’ll take it down so that you sort of don’t’ get caught up in the illusion. Um let me show you”

He then took her bracelet for a bit as he said “I’m going to do something small, just a harmless magic trick but its going to sort of show you how it works, so that you can understand just a bit of what it is. But remember…its just a really lame magic trick and it isn’t real. Now without the bracelet, this ordinary pair of scissors ….”

He then took a pair of scissors out of his pocket which to Dahlia would appear to actually go after her stabbing her over and over again, and he then put the bracelet on her again and she saw that it was just scissors in his hand and said “See, its kind of…neat right? Well not the whole scaring you which I hope I didn’t do too much but the fact that this bracelet can stop it. And so I worked hard to make a lot of these so that nobody dies in that house because my sister, Love her, but she is a sociopath and she would definitely kill people for fun in a haunted house”

He hoped that she wasn’t too mad. But at least she thought that the bracelets were pretty nice and he smiled, he was glad. He saw Zephyr and handed her a bracelet as he smiled “And here’s a bracelet for you too. I’m just giving It to everyone…just so that, well, you don’t get caught up in the illusions, my sister is really good at those”

He took another sip of his coffee. He wondered if Zephyr was Cay’s friends as in knew who he really was or was just another person Cay was sleeping with. He did know though that Zephyr wasn’t a demon or supernatural like them though. He smiled “It is nice to meet you Zephyr. How do you know Caleb?”

He was kind of curious since he thought that Caleb hated all humans. So the idea that one was his friend was really interesting. Soon he felt someones arms around him. And was about to ask who it is … and he saw it was a girl and a human girl at that that he was like “um..hey? Here is um….a…bracelet for you.”

He then handed the new girl a bracelet too. Though the more that she was hanging onto him, the more awkward Logan felt. He started to blush a deep red and fidgeted with his shirt trying not to pay attention to the fact that the girl was hanging onto him. He heard her talk about how people took Halloween seriously and he admitted “Da, it is a popular holiday. I know my sister likes it but she likes causing chaos and Halloween is very chaotic”

He heard about the parade incident. Yeah Kate had not been a fan of the witch float they had and had decided to burn everything. Like, literally everything. There were even people in the crowd who got third degree burns. He sighed “That was really bad….really bad. God, Kate just…she has a thing for burning down things she doesn’t like. I am just glad that there weren’t too many casualties.”

He soon felt his phone and took it out reading it. Okay so….what was happening next? That was…nerve wrecking. He admitted “Um you guys might not want to be around me, it seems I’ll be attracting trouble today. A lot of trouble”

He text his ex back, hoping the other wouldn’t mind giving him more information than I didn’t do it. Because it was like, what was going to happen.

To Ash
                                            From Lo
                                            What is going to happen?
                                            What didn’t you do?
                                            Does this involve Kate and Cay’s Haunted House?

He pressed SEND. Putting his phone into his pocket as he took another sip of his coffee, hoping the caffeine would kick in and he’d be awake. HE felt so tired. Like … okay he shouldn’t be this tired. Was it wrong to use magic to wake up? Probably. He took another sip of coffee as he asked “So, you guys excited about Halloween tomorrow? Because you know what's fun...staying indoors and not going near any Russian females. So um, please try to stay away from her because she sort of enjoys making people's lives hell"

Baby I'm on and babblefish! Let's see what we're sayingWhen speaking in Russian, translations will end up here!

Where the ******** am I?Festival

Who's here?K - Cay
                                            L -Dah, Zephyr, and Cerys

Quotable Lunatic

14,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

███████████████████████████████████████ MASON KELLY

User Image
                                                      Donned in what was essentially his 'new usual' style of biker-style clothing that he was aware didn't even suit him, a tribute to her, Mason found himself walking the familiar streets. Keenly aware of his surroundings seemed to be a new trait for the boy, who would usually be oblivious, wandering through life until something took his interest. Admittedly, that tended to be trouble, particularly when he was younger, when he would go well out of his way to help people. In a way, he supposed that his fellow 'monsters' appreciated the change, especially now that he tended to be pretty much on time, in comparison to the past where he could be hours late due to his lack of concentration for where he was going.

As the baby-faced brunette approached the house of horrors, both Felix and Ash were already outside, seemingly about to go in. No sign of any of the others so far, which... wasn't really such a bad thing, what with Caleb's constant jabs, Kate's brutality and Logan there, picking up the pieces while Kate happily started her next disaster. It wasn't as if he didn't like them (with the exception of Felix, as well as Kate, who he did his best to avoid), it just tended to seem never-ending, and with emotions starting to bubble to the surface that Mason had thought were long suppressed, his patience was no longer what it was. It was however, nice to have the little group, despite the straining effort required to make sure he remained on 'best behaviour'. The group was undoubtedly a fantastic distraction from other things, although the boy often questioned whether his belief that there was a kind of bond there, was simply naive.

"The house of horrors, hmm?" the boy murmured evenly in place of a greeting, "You know, just for once it'd be nice to meet somewhere more like... I don't know, the house of butterflies." he'd said, this attempt at humour seemingly much more obvious than his usual deadpan style, often confusing people as to whether he was kidding or not. Of course, as the male gave the content of his joke a little more thought, he considered that with one magic ingredient, even a house of butterflies would become a house of horrors. Damn Kate. How Logan managed to cope with constantly picking up the pieces, he didn't know.

Mason glanced towards Felix and Ash. Even before his fall from grace, Felix and himself had never exactly seen eye-to-eye, but now their relationship appeared to have deteriorated exponentially. Ash on the other hand, Mason had a lot of respect for. Of course, he was used to the varying degrees of those around him being a** holes, but Felix was just so... egotistical! Sure, he'd more or less come to expect it, just like he expected Caleb to make some kind of snide comment like 'it shouldn't be such a great surprise that Mason would fall from grace - it wasn't like he couldn't fly like he was supposed to'. Still, there was no harm in trying to have a conversation with Felix, and since something new had come to light, it seemed the perfect place to start. "Did you know that you share your name with a brand of cat food?" the male questioned Felix curiously, after all, given the male's God-complex, it amused Mason. After all, how often did anyone see a brand of cat food called Buddha, or Jesus or God, etc? "Felix: As good as it looks - senior meat. Doesn't sound particularly appealing..." the male followed up, completely oblivious to the innuendo behind it.

Mason had been looking around at the business of their surroundings, when screams sounded from the house of horrors - real, blood-curdling screams. "Kate's in there, isn't she?" he asked rhetorically. As he glanced upwards towards the house of horrors, Mason braced himself; he couldn't be entirely sure what was lurking in there, but it wasn't going to be nice. In all honesty, he'd prefer to stay as far away from Kate as humanly (or was it angel-y, or even witch-ly?) possible, yet he couldn't just leave people suffering in there! Just because he was becoming more wary of humans didn't mean he thought it was okay for the people around him to start attacking them in any way. "Okay... So I'm going to be doing my best to make sure she can't seriously hurt anyone - will I be doing this alone?" he questioned, his mind already made up. After all, Kate really was a monster in every sense of the word, unleashing her upon the unsuspecting public would be reckless, with potentially many casualties.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff