Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with XxJessicaelisexX

Aged Wife

User Image

Tony picked up on the seductive change in Alex, a change that never meant anything good. It wasn't that he disliked people seducing him, but it meant he'd have to say something very smooth back and he just always failed at doing that. Nothing close to a flirt ever came close to his head and the rare times that it did, it generally came into his head so late that it didn't even matter. Like, say, the day after. Or a month later. Something along those lines. Though most of the time he never came up with anything at all, no matter how hard he tried to think of something clever to say.
                                              "Well ... uhm ..." he began, but he had no idea where he was going with it. His mind was racing as he tried to think of something, anything to say back. Alex was being a natural, every movement he made caused Tony to want him even more. In fact, if it weren't for the party going on downstairs and the fact that he was freezing he would of probably kissed him a second time. Before anything could come up to his mind, Alex heaved him up and Tony was once again on his feat.

With his mind still focused on a good flirting sentence, he walked to a towel and dried his body up a second time. He ran it through his hair roughly and stroked it against his skin, then tossed it in the laundry bin with the rest of the laundry. He walked up to his clothes and grabbed boxers, pulling them on. He then looked over at Alex and laughed as he asked what he should wear. "Oh, please. It's just water. Not like I threw red wine at you. It'll dry up. Besides, you look good all wet like that, shows off your muscles" he complimented him, his eyes looking over Alex's body. As he turned to face the rest of his clothes, a flirting sentence popped up on his head. He smiled in excitement and turned to face Alex quickly. "I know. If we wait, we don't have to rush. If we have sex after the party we can test those sheets and take our time. Knew I could come up with something!" though the content of his sentence had the potential to be flirting, how he said it really wasn't. He sounded more like a bragging child that just thought of something clever. Or someone who had just thought of a solution for a problem that had plagued them for weeks.

Facing his clothes a third time, he grabbed a pair of jeans and put them on. He really wasn't a suit kind of guy and even when he did dress up, there was always some piece of clothing that didn't quite fit with the rest. Normally it was a pair of jeans. He grabbed a white shirt and put it on, buttoning it and leaving it un-tucked. A belt was placed on his jeans out of pure habit and, the only real piece of fancy clothing, a black jacket that actually was from a suit. He put on socks and black shoes, with nothing real special about them. They were fancier than sneakers, but didn't quite fit a suite either. Done getting dressed, he faced Alex. "So, how do I look?" it was a typical Tony look for anything fancy. He'd probably dress this way on his own wedding if he were allowed to.

Golden Strawberry

User ImageUser Image

xo██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██

xoxo ▐║ COME INTO MY TERRITORY!
                                          xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo come next to me!

The prey is the target. I'LL BRING YOU DOWN AND NEVER LET GO! ..

(xxxx outfitxxxx songxxxx "Speaking"xxxx)

Nessa has smiled when Ry told Rachel that she looked beautiful. Little did she know how he really felt towards the other woman. Even if she did know, it wasn't her place to say anything about it. However, she couldn't help but wonder what type of relationship they had. Nessa stopped trying to wonder because to be truthful she really didn't want to know. They weren't dating, so that meant Ry could be with whoever he wanted to be with. Even if they weren't lose, in the end, she would support him and his future wife. She would even do the same for Rachel, despite the fact that she often tried to get her to do drugs, which Nessa was completely against. She would drink yes, but she would never touch another drug again. She had already been down that path when she had visited her family in Korea. Nessa had met up with some old friends, and they had convinced her to try out some drugs they had just bought. She couldn't quite remember what they had made her try, but after the experience she had told herself never to do it again. However, she did let her take her out for some fast rides. Nessa fit in perfectly because she was a terrible driver and was you stereotypical crazy Asian driver.

"No doubt Alex has found Tony, haven't seen him since Alex left earlier."

She once again smiled at Ty with a small nod. "Of course. I'm sure that Alex will be fine in Tony's care," she responded with another nod. She looked at the waiter, feeling bad for him as Rachel kept him in her clutches. Nessa slightly frowned, but she kept her mouth closed on the situation. She could tell that the guy was uncomfortable, but she had no control over what Rachel did. Instead, she sat there and quickly replaced her frown with a smile so no one could tell that she had been frowning. The waiter looked at her, pleading with his eyes for her to say something to Rachel about keeping him there. "Sorry," she mouthed with a small shrug of her shoulders. She felt bad for him she really did, but she didn't want Rachel to get mad at her. The guy would be fine, for the moment. She wanted to suggest to him that once he got away from Rachel to stay away from her, but she still said nothing about it. She instead ended up turning her attention back towards Ry.

"Won my race by the way."

"Oh, congratulations," she softly giggled, taking another small sip of her champagne. While it wasn't the best alcoholic beverage, it was still something and fit the scene perfectly. However, she was getting a bit bored just sitting there, and she decided to stand. She placed her now empty champagne glass back onto the trey. "Thank you very much," she smiled at the guy, trying to make him feel less awkward. Nessa only got an embarrassed smile in return but it was better than nothing. "How about we go walk around, Ry? You seem to be getting uncomfortable just sitting there," she smiled down at him, her eyes sparkling with happiness as she held out her hand for him. "How about you come too, Rach? I'm sure you don't want to sit here all night," she looked at the other woman and then back at Ry. Patiently she waited to see if he would take her hand or not. She could tell that he wasn't excited to be here and would probably rather be out with his cars, but it was admirable that he was here for his parents.

ooc // hairstyle

▐║ The Waitress at the Bloom

xoxoxoxo██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
яιℓєч נames яσsєиєя

User Image

тнє σиℓч sσи

tab
tab
tab
tab
tab
tab
User Image

Had he expected anything less than the verbal assault she unleashed about being called beautiful or him dragging her here? No, he had not. He just simply smirked as she reacted to his wording and shook his head as she threatened him again. "I'd be worried about my safety, if you weren't such a p***y cat Rach." He teased and then smiled to disarm her, hoping to stop her from continuing being negative to the whole thing. Who knew if it would work, but it didn't hurt to try...right? "And for the record, clowns dress colourful. If that is what you were going for, you failed." He grinned at her. Their friendship was a strange one, she wasn't a good influence on anyone but Ry wasn't some spineless puppy that followed her. He wasn't a good influence on himself, she just enforced it a little more. It was strange really, if he took a step back he'd say Rach was one of the boys (since she wasn't girly at all), but since he felt something for her the term didn't sound right. He looked at Nessa for a moment, wondering how the female was taking Rach. He was unsure how close the girls where. Even though Rach and himself were close, they didn't really talk about other friendships, it wasn't their thing. As she asked how anyone could love this, his mind filtered to his mum and he shrugged. "Being social is socially acceptable, not like you'd know." He said playfully and grinned as she reacted. He knew part of the reason he answered the statement, which maybe hadn't meant to be answered was being of how he was with his family. He didn't like people bad mouthing them, she was lucky he liked her. He didn't move as she sat down, believing she'd fit in the space left and not caring if she was closer than she needed to be.

He smirked as Rach put Alex and Tony together romantically, Ry didn't think to much about it. Didn't want too or feel the need too. He shook his head as Kel was mentioned and wondered where his little sister was? "I can so see a fight starting over it." He said and rolled his eyes at the thought of it. He shook his head and laughed a little as she over played his skills of bringing people around to his point of view, though the idea was a nice one to think of (Rach and Nessa). He didn't allow it to linger on his brain too long, he wanted to be able to concentrate tonight after all, didn't he? Both females were rather attractive... 'Let it drop Riley-Roo.' So he did. He moved on from it not wanting to get caught up in the thought.

He looked down at the champagne in his hand and took a drink, the taste and after taste where fantastic. He frowned as he looked up and she pulling on the males tie, making him stand next to her. She drank one down quickly and grabbed another. He wanted Rach at least able to speak, he was not going to babysit her. He thought he saw a frown flicker on Nessa's features but as he looked to her, there was nothing but a small smile there, had he imagined it? "You can leave." He said looking at the male, a tone he didn't use often perked up. It seemed stern and serious. Since he was the son of his boss, he did as he was told. He turned to Rach. "Don't be rude tonight Rach. There is enough drink on hand to have, without making someone's night a living hell. He said and rolled his eyes. He sometimes forgot how much of a handful she was but he wouldn't change her. She kept life interesting, that was for sure. "Besides there is a bar where you can order what you want" His tone was almost back to normal. "You don't need a drink slave, I'm sure Marc will fill that need." His playful tone was back, he seemed to have recovered from her actions. He usually did rather quickly.

He liked Marc but he was in some ways a real nice guy and could he resist Rach when she got going? He knew she most likely wouldn't even flinch at what he said about the waiter, she'd play it back with some sarcastic comment or over play the rich boy speech. He was awaiting her usual response. Riley was not easily moved back into serious mode but he did have some respect for those working for his parents. It wasn't easy to be around people so perfect. He leaned into the sofa, his open blazer fell open more and the white shirt played against his toned torso nicely. He finished his drink and set the glass down, within moments it was removed. He didn't take another and she finally answered him about his race. "Yeah I went alone and maybe, I'll see." He said referring to going her out, he was all for having fun, but racing meant cops and he needed his license to have a future. He'd had three glasses and that was enough to put him just passed the legal limit. Even losing Rach wasn't worth risking everything he'd build over the last couple of years. Besides he wasn't about to curb his drinking for no one, not even her. "Thanks Nessa." He said and grinned that boyish grin of his as she congratulated him.

He didn't think his suit made him look romantic but what did he know? He would have traded it in for his leather jacket any day, but he didn't think about it too much. He looked okay enough to deal with his parents, their friends and his own friends. Though he knew they wouldn't care what he looked like, they were his friends after all. The waiter returned as Nessa's empty glass was brought to his attention and you could tell he still felt embarrassed by the whole thing. Though Ry now didn't notice since he was saved from Rach's cat claws. The waiter hadn't moved too far away from them, just enough away so Rach couldn't grab him. It was obviously his 'area' to cover. He looked up as Nessa spoke, he arched an eyebrow for a moment. Where was she going with those eyes of hers? 'Creep.' He grinned and looked at her hand, he took it but brought himself upright, putting none of his weight onto her. He looked down at Rach, waiting to see if she'd come too. Obviously if she did not come, Ry could only hope she wouldn't torture anyone. His phone buzzed and smiling at Nessa, he dropped her hand to reply and then slipped his phone back in his pocket when he was done. He looked around the room as he waited for Rach to decide. Who else had arrived whilst he was busy socializing?

To: Ty
                                                      With Nessa and Rach in Lounge man.

If чou ωant мe I'm αccepting αpplications
                                          so long αs ωe can кeep this яecord σn яotation
                                          чou кnow I'm ɢood ωith мouth-to-мouth яesuscitation
                                          вreathe мe ιn, вreathe мe σut

Aged Wife

User Image

User Image

XXXXXRach looked over at Riley as he called her a p***y cat. It didn't take long for her to come up with a 'burn' response right back at him. "It's easy to take on a chicken when you're a cat" she taunted him and winked. With the way they spoke to each other it was a wonder why they remained friends. If either of them were any more sensitive their friendship would probably of broken up a long time ago. "There is colour in my clothes!" she spoke in a faint insult manner and lifted up her hand, showing the little bit of pink in her ring. She then smiled and lowered her hand. It took quite a lot to effectively insult her. She didn't normally care enough about the opinions of others for whatever they thought to get to her, but she was only human and her her moments where she kind of cared. Kind of. "Hey, if your parents weren't hosting this thing you wouldn't even be here." she reminded him. "Besides, you're probably already itching to get back behind the wheel."

XXXXX Whatever drama was going to take place between Tony, Kelsey and Alex she could only imagine. Kelsey and Alex both seemed to be the types to fight for their man while Tony was such a pushover he probably would help at all no matter who he wanted to be with. You could ask that guy to bury someone you killed and he'd probably do it! Even his own kid could take full advantage of him. "I can see Tony hiding behind Ry's leg like a scared child" she mocked. She had nothing against Tony. She did respect him for being a good father, but overall he bored her. Though he was fun to watch when he got himself into all sorts of trouble and he seemed to be good at that.

XXXXXHer taking a waiter hostage didn't go well with Nessa or Riley as they both seemed to feel sooo sorry for the waiter. She couldn't imagine why. It wasn't like she forced him to wear a Playboy Bunny outfit. All she did was ask, aka force, him to stand next to her. Period. She frowned and looked over at Riley, for once not too pleased with him. Not that it would take her long to forgive him, but still. As the two of them stood up to leave, she herself got to her feet. She was getting the feeling that there was some spark going on between them and she would end up being the third wheel and she wasn't too thrilled on that. "Nah. Wouldn't wanna make Ry's world a living hell" she commented back, since it seemed that standing next to her was a living hell. He probably didn't mean it and she wasn't too frustrated with him. Only mad that he asked her to come knowing her and then got embarrassed when she acted like herself. This wasn't her scene and he should of known that. "Going out for a smoke. I'll try not to embarrass you" she winked at Riley and walked off.

XXXXX She walked through the crowd. A waiter passed by her with a single glass on his tray. An elderly man grabbed it and brought it to his lips. She drank down her own full glass in a quick sip then snatched the one from the elderly man and replaced it with her own. She then turned around, walking backwards quickly as she looked over the crowd and at Riley. "OK, NOW I'm not going to embarrass you again" just as she let go of the last word she bumped into something and a mere second later the sound of many champagne glasses shattering behind her was heard. She bit down on her lower lip and turned around. Having bumped into a waiter, she knocked over his tray and caused a large amount of full glasses to fall to the floor and break. Champagne was everywhere. She looked over at Riley. Unfazed (even though basically everyone had heard) she lifted up her hand and pointed at him. "I'm gonna pay for that" she called out. Not bothering to stay and help out, she left the party and took shelter in the backyard. She was like an elephant in a china shop. This just wasn't her field. She never had thought of herself as socially awkward and she didn't feel it, she just didn't belong. Didn't know what was "socially acceptable" and what wasn't. Why should she? She did what she wanted.

XXXXX Walking away from the house, she opened her clutch and dug through the few things that were there. Not finding her cigarettes she came to realize that she had forgotten them at home. She cursed under her breath. Just about ready to go back to the party and wreck more havoc, she heard a voice in the distance. "I have your cigarettes if you want a pack" she jumped slightly, not having expected anyone, and looked up. She spotted a man, maybe around 25 years old, standing not far from her. "Sorry?" she asked, rather puzzled. "I have the kind of cigarettes that you like. You can have the pack, I don't smoke" he walked closer to her and she couldn't help but step back. "Why ... do you have cigarettes if you don't smoke?" she asked. This was starting to freak her out. She didn't know who this was. He looked kind of familiar, but not so that she ever recalled talking to him. Maybe customer from the restaurant or guy across the street or something. "For you, of course" he seemed harmless enough, but something about the look in his eyes gave him the shivers. "For ... me?" the man nodded and brought a hand to his pocket. "Keep your hands where I can see them!" she spoke harshly at him, aiming her clutch at him. For all she knew he could be insane and with a gun or something.

OOC: I honestly did forget cigarettes so ... yeah. A hot guy with cigarettes she could flirt with ended up in this. x.x No one hate me! ;O

P.S, she's more freaked out than scared.
            User ImageUser Image
            User Image

Alex's heart was still pounding loudly in his chest and he had anxious jitters from that kiss. It had been like something from a slutty Ke$ha song or a horny 3OH3 song, only much more tasteful than either musical artist would ever produce. As Alex stood in the middle of Riley's bathroom sopping wet, he couldn't wipe the seductively happy little grin off his face and as he nibbled on his lower lip, he allowed his mind to wander back to what had happened a few moments ago. However, thoughts of the kiss itself lead to other thoughts. . .thoughts of things that were considerably more intimate then a bathtub make out session. Though images like this had swirled around inside Alex's head before, he couldn't keep those very thoughts silent no matter how hard he tried. Losing himself in a world that was all his own, Alex allowed himself to be swept up in the thought of Tony's bare body pressed against his own feverishly; his labored breath hot against his skin and his hair hanging in sweaty ringlets from all the work he'd been doing. Then there was the almost overpowering sensation of pleasure Alex knew he'd feel every time Tony thrust his hips back and- BZZZZZZZZZZZZ!! The sound of his phone vibrating loudly in his pocket brought Alex out of his self induced trance with a jump and a startled gasp. Doing his best to collect himself after that hot and heavy mental escape, Alex shoved his hand in the pocket of his dripping wet jeans and pulled out his cell phone which was somehow still working perfectly despite having been violently baptized by Tony's over zealousness with the shower head. Smiling even more brightly when he saw that the text message was from Vanessa, Alex skimmed over the contents of the message quickly before he began tapping out a response.

TO: NESSA <3 FROM: ALEX
                                              MSG : Haha I'm okay, baby girl :) Actually. . .I'm more than okay which means we
                                              Totally need to girl talk asap <3 Starbucks tomorrow morning? And by morning,
                                              I obviously mean no earlier than 10 ;) GASP!! You wouldn't dare get drunk
                                              Without me, would you!?!? Jk lol! We'll be along to join in the celebratory drinking
                                              Here shortly so don't you worry your pretty little head :)

"Oh, please. It's just water. Not like I threw red wine at you. It'll dry up. Besides, you look good all wet like that, shows off your muscles" At first Alex gave Tony a look that said 'you expect me to go out in front of all these people looking like a drowned rat?' but then when Tony made mention of his muscles, Alex began to chuckle and shook his head. "Oh yeah, my rippling muscles." He chuckled sarcastically and rolled his eyes. Alex was nowhere near as muscular as his "main squeeze" but he did have some muscle tone to him despite his slender build that almost mirrored that of his twin brother's. While Tony continued to throw on the rest of his clothes, Alex shifted his weight from one side to the other and began looking around the bathroom for another clean towel. Even though it was mostly pointless, he was going to at least dry his hair because he knew his hair dripping constantly throughout the night would drive him crazy. Walking over to the nearest towel rack, Alex pulled the first towel off the rod and immediately began drying his hair with it. However, as he was scrubbing his hair with the warm, fuzzy towel, Tony began to speak again. "I know. If we wait, we don't have to rush. If we have sex after the party we can test those sheets and take our time. Knew I could come up with something!" Alex immediately stopped what he was doing, stood to his full height and looked over at Tony with a raised brow. Try as he might, the sentence wasn't exactly sexy but Alex had to give the poor boy points for trying and as usual, it was adorable as hell. Nevertheless, Alex couldn't help but wonder if now Tony was somehow expecting sex based off what Alex had said earlier about Riley's bedding.

Though Alex did want to take a good, long ride on Tony's disco stick, he couldn't help but wonder: Do people really think I'm THAT easy? Alex had always sort of known he was a bit of a floozy when it came to boys but Tony was different, or so it seemed that way. Unlike his usual escapades, Alex actually wanted his experience with Tony to be special and meaningful, not his usual hit an runs or copious weeks of just hooking up for no reason other than to get off with the help of another person. Alex really wanted a relationship with Tony and a real relationship at that; not one where he was just a sex object or something to be toyed with. Nevertheless, Tony had said they could take things slow and Alex liked the sound of that and it even made him crack yet another small smile which was directed at Tony. "I like the sound of that." Alex stated genuinely as he began rubbing the towel back and forth on his head gently. "But since Riley's bed will most likely be occupied by he and some other girl, maybe we could take our time and not rush things back at your place?" Alex suggested sweetly as he finally finished drying his hair. Normally, he would have suggested going back to his own house but Alex still lived with his brother and his father and even though his dad was currently in Italy for fashion week, there was no telling what Julian would be up to and Alex wasn't quite ready to expose Tony to that. Especially since there was no need to rush, apparently. Nevertheless, when Alex carelessly tossed his towel into the nearby hamper, Tony proclaimed that he was finished getting ready and asked how he looked. Turning to look at him, Alex knew that Tony always looked drop dead gorgeous but there was no way in hell he was going to walk around a soiree such as this with the shirt under his blazer untucked. . .It was one fashion crime friends didn't let other friends commit.

"You look great." Alex started out with a positive smile as he began to struggle out of his own blazer. Even though the light colored coat was his favorite part of the ensemble he'd elected to wear tonight, it now hung heavily on his body and it wouldn't soon begin to dry if Alex continued to wear it, so it was just better to take it off and let it hang on a coat rack somewhere. "There's just one little thing I have to fix." Alex carefully draped his blazer over the edge of the nearby bath tub and began walking towards Tony. "Arms up." Alex instructed as he walked around to Tony's back side. Taking what he was doing very seriously, Alexander narrowed his eyes intently and bit down on his tongue as he began to strategically stuff Tony's white shirt into his jeans. "You may not like this but you'll look a million times better." Alex reassured Tony as he worked his way around the other males body; stuffing the shirt in as he went around. However, once Alex reached Tony's front side, he mindlessly continued to tuck the boy's shirt in but when his hand went down into Tony's pants then back up again, he got a nice feel of what Tony was actually packing. However, after accidentally groping Tony's private parts, Alex's cheeks immediately flushed bright red and he immediately let out sheepish apology. "Sorry." Alex continued his meticulous work until he'd arrived back at where he started. Walking back around Tony and standing at a distance, the boy smiled at his work then looked up at Tony's face. "You look marvelous now!" Alex beamed and clapped his hands together excitedly before he went to grab his salmon colored blazer off the tubs edge. "Now lets get back to the party before all the good liquor is gone." Alex smiled happily up at Tony but before the curly haired male could say anything in response, there was a knock at the bedroom door.

Furrowing his brows slightly, Alex looked at Tony and then back out the bathroom. "Hello?" He called from the bathroom before he began stepping towards the door to Riley's bedroom. As if it were his own room and his own house, Alex stood before Riley's bedroom door and pulled it open to see Tyler Reed standing before him. Alex was a little surprised to see him here and couldn't help the perplexed look that came over him. Alex knew Tyler but they weren't exactly friends but then again, they really didn't socialize much outside of The Bloom since he and his friends frequented the restaurant on a regular basis. "Uh, can we help you?" Alex had sort of wished his question had come out in a more friendly tone but it was a little too late now.

OOC: Blah ending lol!
User Image

User Image

Throughout the cab journey, Marc kept his hand on Harriet's thigh. While it was more to do with showing affection, he would be lying if he denied that it had anything to do with the occurrence in the elevator. The twenty-three year old could not help but feel somewhat apologetic for not reacting appropriately to his own girlfriend's come-on towards him. That being said, what was deemed "appropriate" anymore? It was true, that they had been intimate only a few times in the last month - truthfully, not as much as they usually were - but, at least on Marc's side, it had never felt right being with her that way and he knew, as long as he kept this secret from Harriet, it was never going to feel right again. However, he was particularly grateful that the awkwardness from the elevator was dissolved by the presence of the taxi driver. At least he was now over his shock and he was able to form a coherent sentence that had nothing to do with what happened?

Did completely ignoring his girlfriend's advances and pretending as though it never happened make him a douchebag?

'Well, you're already a douche... what difference does it make?' While mentally beating himself up, his thoughts were interrupted by Harriet's speech. She had taken so long to respond to him that he almost forgot he'd asked her a question. Tearing his gaze from the passing trees, pedestrians and vehicles of Rosebloom, he looked at his girlfriend as she asked him about the party. His initial response was a shrug. He hated lying to Hattie, even little white lies because they had the potential to grow and develop into something more. But he didn't want her to know he was worried - first of all, it would lead to more questions which, in return, would lead to more lies. He'd already lied to her once when she asked if something happened between him and another girl, he didn't need the second strike next to his name. Besides, he was perfectly content knowing that Harriet was none the wiser. If she knew for sure, he was certain that he'd probably be laying six foot under and/or she would've left his a** by now. Harriet was very much the "independent woman" type, a quality in which Marcos found particularly endearing. The fact that she walked around with a 'I-don't-need-no-man' attitude was what he loved about her. Smiling to himself, he realised he was yet to answer her question, he simply kissed her forehead and slipped his arm around her shoulder, holding her close, "Looking forward to it." He smirked, "Free drinks and free food just for standing around and talking to your friends? That's the kinda thing I live for." He joked, though of course, he was worried.

It then occurred to him that, perhaps, not accepting her offer to abandon the party and spend the night together was perhaps the best thing. If - and that's a big if - this Rosebloom Blaster person knows his secret and texts it to everyone, surely he'd need witnesses for whatever Harriet would do to him once she found out? Of course, he knew she wouldn't literally kill him, but for a little girl, she could be quite intimidating at times. Anyone in their right mind wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of her, Marc included.

Finally, they arrived at the party, Marc paid, and tipped, the taxi driver, before making his way to the Rosener's front door arm-in-arm with Harriet. He opened the door for her, guided her in before making his way inside. As soon as they stepped in together, a waiter passed by holding a tray of glasses of champagne, not particularly his ideal beverage but it was a start. "Want some?" He asked Harriet, handing it to her anyway once he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. The text was from Riley, immediately looking up, Marc continued walking around with Harriet on his arm trying to catch a sight of his best friend. Finally finding him in the lounge, he also noticed two familiar faces with him: Nessa and Rach. '[******** that...' While he didn't mind Nessa - they were on relatively good terms - it was the presence of Rach that was the problem. The idea of even approaching the trio was just too awkward for Marcos to process, instead Marc caught sight of the bar and made his way towards it. "How about we get ourselves a proper drink." He said to her, unlinking her arm and instead holding her by the waist. As they made their way towards the bar, Marc felt his phone vibrate in his free hand, but ignored it for the time being. He leant against the bar and turned to Harriet, "You want anything?" While she wasn't necessarily of legal age, nothing stopped him from ordering the drink for her and giving it to her himself. It wasn't like anyone was particularly looking out for underage drinkers; everyone was too engrossed in their conversations to even notice - or care. "How about we spend a few hours here, then head back to mine and-" As he spoke, he was cut off by the vibration of his phone once again. Checking his messages, he noticed he had a group message from both Eddie and Rach. Reading the texts of both girls, he responded:

TO: EDDIE, RACH

One step ahead of you, Eddie
                                                                  I'm at the bar with H getting a drink
                                                                  Come keep us company!

While he didn't explicitly say Rach couldn't come, he didn't really want her to approach them... at least, not with Harriet around. His invite was mostly towards Eddie: a neutral party who would most likely ease the tension between him and Harriet rather than add to it. Just as he thought that, he noticed Rach leaving Riley and Nessa and walking out of the house. He would lying if he said his eyes didn't linger at her a** in that dress. Realising what he was doing - with his girlfriend right beside him no less - he quickly tore his gaze off Rach and looked at the bartender, "Anyway, where was I? Oh, yeah, what drink do you want babe?" He asked suddenly feeling uneasy.

After getting himself a drink (Double Scotch, neat of course) and Harriet a drink, he smiled at her, "You know, I really hate that we've been fighting recently..." He said in a low voice, careful that nobody could overhear, "I just want us to start over, you know? Clear the slate... Act like the last month never happened." As if it was even that easy. He wasn't sure where it was coming from; maybe it was the fear that his secret might come out and he wanted to soften the blow, or maybe because he genuinely wanted to believe it would be that easy. "You know I love you, right? And I would never, ever do anything that would intentionally hurt you." Key word: intentionally. "I just wanted to tell you that..." Was this it? Was he coming clean? He took a deep breath, "I-" Before he could say anything he was cut off by a short man, who seemed somewhat familiar for some reason (perhaps from the Bloom?) interrupting their conversation.

"Hey H, Marc, there's some strange dude outside talking to Rach... she seems freaked!"

Marc instantly looked at Harriet, "The ********]" He said, "I'll go check it out. You stay here." He instructed. Of course, it had something to do with not wanting to be within the same area as both Harriet and Rachel, but he mostly didn't want Harriet to get hurt. He downed the rest of his whisky and placed it on a tray a waiter was holding. He quickly, but elegantly (so he wouldn't alarm anyone), made his way outside where he had seen Rachel go. Stepping outside, his brown gaze darted around the area, before settling on Rach. He casually jogged over to her, once he reached her he stood protectively beside her, "Is there a problem here?" He asked, his gaze flitting between the two of them, before finally settling on Rach to see if she was hurt - thankfully, she seemed fine.

"Uh, yeah, you. How about you mind your own ******** business."

Marc stared at the guy, sure he seemed older, but Marc was pretty sure he could take him on if it got to that. And, with Marc - considering his short temper - it always got to that. "How about you leave her alone before I gauge your eyeballs out for looking at her like that." His face was friendly, but his tone was anything but. His hands remained balled into fists beside him.

"What the ******** man? Is she your girlfriend or something, leave me alone!" The guy said, reaching out his hand to push Marc away; instead, Marc grabbed his hand and twisted it painfully and uncomfortably against his back.

"I said back off." He said calmly, while the other guy cried out in pain.

"Okay, okay. Jeez." He groaned.

Then Marc let him go and the guy fell onto his knees, then got up, dropping a pack of cigarettes on the floor before racing away. Marc looked at the cigarettes and picked them up, grinning he turned to Rach. "Are these yours?" He asked, handing them over to her anyway. "Why is it that trouble always seems to find you luchadora?" He said, referring to her as "luchadora" which translates to 'fiesty one' in his native language, Spanish, a nickname he commonly refers to her as.

King Rabbit

User Image
                              User Image

“Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.”

Kel messed with getting ready and he laughed girls took forever he dealt with it all the time having an older sister. Before he had his own bathroom he had to share one with her and it was horrible in the morning time he hated her. They had more to do then he did but he took longer then the average boy as well because he had long hair and had to brush it deal with it. At the comment of graduating first in the class he sat up straight putting his chest out with a prideful smile. Despite being a drug dealer he wasn't a low life he wasn't dumb or ignorant to most things he was pretty clever he managed good grades. His behavior with teachers gave him the bad boy name in school talking back walking out not listening entirely but still doing the homework and tests. Of course he could never be first in class with Arr around she was at the top and no one would ever be able to knock her off that pedestal even if he tried at times. He shrugged to Kel and tilted his head from side to side and laughed as they looked out at the balcony.

People were starting to pour into the house and he knew he would have to go downstairs eventually with her. If they could they would be sitting up here the entire time maybe invite the old man and just sit around laughing and talking. Too bad his mother was going to be roaming around and if he didn't come down he would hear about it tomorrow and the next day and the next day. He rolled his eyes with a laugh running fingers through his hair once he was 18 he would be independent then college would take him away. Talking about getting older she talking about JJ and he smiled he always called him old man or something of the nature because people were so wrapped up in him being older. He seemed so much older then everyone and Vlad guessed he must have been a child prodigy before he came here and lived as a superhero skipping his childhood. Those were just ideas since the guy never talk about life before here so he liked to make things up.

Watching her get her phone to text JJ then get up to get her dress and lay it on the bed and rolled his eyes when she said there was no dirt on her. She most likely had everything to worry about a married man a love child a third n****e the possibilities were endless. As much as he wanted to find out what she had to hide she was one of his closest friends and didn't want anything bad to happen to her. If things went sour he would be at her side ready to defend her against whoever had a problem. Everyone had secrets he knew many himself and tonight was going to be full of drama and probably death. Whoever this was he was going to find her and he never was a part of his father's line of work but he would be rid of her. If something came out that could get him in trouble this could ruin everything for him colleges wouldn't want him he would have to go back to Russia. He sighed and pinched the corners of his eyes then pulled down his nose and tapped his bent finger against the tip of his nose. As she grabbed her things to get dressed he stuck his tongue out as she walked into the bathroom. Just as she walked away his phone went off and he looked down to see Arr replied and unlocked it.

to arrrr
                                                              from vlad
                                                              okay okay you got it
                                                              smarty pants. are you here i'm coming down soon

Vlad sat back and played on his phone as she got ready it wasn't that long but he was still getting a little antsy about it. Since they were smoking he opened his back and pulled out body spray and stepped out on the balcony and sprayed himself. It mixed with the smell but still it was going to be harder to pick up and he usually smelled like it so no one was going to say anything. Mostly everyone knew what he did so people expected it from him and he didn't work hard to please people he lived for himself. He smelled his shirt and shrugged walking back in grabbing his jacket slipping it on. His attire looked semi-formal but more like a little boy in a adult but he didn't care and dusted off his sleeves. Next he looked at his things on the bed and picked up his favorite lighter and the cigarette case and electric cigarette putting them into his inner pocket. Everything else would go into the bad that he zipped up and tossed back onto the bed. After the party he would come back to get his things or just wait until tomorrow he didn't mind leaving it here. When she appeared he looked to her and sighed when she said he was okay to be scared, of course he was scared but he rather be cool about it. He liked to be chill not worry or let it get to him he was trying to push it away. "Okay Okay maybe I am a bit scared but I'm already a bad guy so how worse can my rep get?" he said. With her looped to his arm and moved his shoulders around and bounced his eyebrows pulling her closer. "Maybe we can stay in here and tell your mom we ran away together?" he asked and tilted his head to the side. Recently he had been detaching from his childhood best friends he spending more time with her and JJ. No one was ever going to replace Arr she wouldn't let anyone either but Kelsey was coming up as a good friend. She wasn't about being a smarty pants and lived her life for herself upsetting others but still keeping a smile on her face. He liked her for that, of course not like like because she was a friend and he knew how she worked. Flirting with everyone older so he never saw her like that but he liked to be around her and smiled. "You are looking hella fly today just saying," he said and winked, "Whatever happens today with this texting junk I'll always be at your side to protect you too."

Just as they were going to leave Eddie popped her head in and he smiled, he knew her secret but would the town know today. Closing his eyes he pushed the thought out his mind and smiled again when she said cute dress he walked forward and smiled. "I know you're talking about me thanks," he said and detached from Kel pushing her back slightly to steal the limelight. He liked to keep things light and nodded at them having a good time from the smell and he looked back to the bed where he pushed all his things back into his bag. That was always his idea he liked to live lifted it helped everything usually it helped everything. "We are coming down now but If you can find an excuse to keep us up here hidden I am all ears," he said and nodded with a smile. From here he could hear the voice of people moving around downstairs and frowned softly he wasn't antisocial but this wasn't like a party with dancing and drugs it was everyone standing around being old and boring. It felt like a holiday get together they were being forced to go to and he guessed it was worse for them since they lived here and couldn't escape it. He wondered if Arr was here yet and looked to his phone for a second, the picture was him Ty and Arr as children on a swing set together. "Did you see anyone yet JJ or Arr?" he said then stopped when he said JJ he clenched his teeth. He always forgot the name wasn't that cool with the siblings and he linked back to Kel and laughed nervously rubbing the back of his neck. They were a notorious trio of fighting and he wasn't sure if he started a war or not.
┇↣ ⋮Hey! Where will you be waking up tomorrow morning?*
- - -Out the backdoor goddamn but I love her anyway
xxxxxxHEY
- - ---I love her anyway
____ ( __OUT THE BACK DOOR__GODDAMN BUT I LOVE HER ANYWAY__ )

User Image User Image

__ ( __MISS JACKSON, MISS JACKSON__MISS JACKSON____ )
Are you nasty?- - ---
Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson, Miss Jacksonxxxxxx
Are you nasty?- - -
* I love her anyway ⋮ ↢ ┇

Those dark hazel eyes stayed looking ahead as the taxi moved through the streets, she wouldn't have acted on her feelings of need. For what would they have given her? Marc was distant and even in company his fake 'all is great' stand was wearing very thin with her. She looked out of the front window. Remembering a time where the lift was where they'd get started, they hadn't been able to wait to get back to his place. She knew it was the reason the feelings had stirred up, gone where the days they couldn't keep their hands off each other. The silence between them passed and she had finally spoke, he took his time in answering and all the while, her eyes stayed forward. She wasn't sure why she'd come, she didn't really feel the need to be in public right now. She felt him shift, an arm was around her shoulder and she reacted naturally. She leaned into him a little and looked up, all anger she felt slipped and for a moment it felt right. Then he kissed her forehead and he spoke, the conversation sounded forced. She was so sick of tiptoeing around the elephant in the room. She nodded at his answer and looked back forward, wanting the journey to be over already. She needed a drink and some company she felt at ease with. No confusing emotions or conflicting hatred and love, where the hell was Rach when she needed her?

She was well aware of the reputation she had, for someone so small she packed a hell of a punch. She stood up for what she believed in and so where had that gone with Marc? She knew it all came down to stupid feelings and love. She loved him. She knew it would have been healthier for the both of them to split. Perhaps after he found out her secret, he'd do it for them? He obviously didn't want to be with her and so why was he hanging on? Pride? Well if her secret was revealed tonight, his pride was going to get crushed. They were not perfect, far from it. He'd lied, she knew he had -though there was no solid evidence. She wondered who it had been with, someone she knew? She frowned, someone she was close too? They arrived and Marc acted in his usual way, opening her door and slipping his arm through hers. He always lead her in a way she felt she was leading herself, she knew he'd mastered this move a while ago. The waiter arrived with the champagne and she took it from Marc as he handed it to her. Allowing that to be her answer instead of answering him. She scanned the crowd and saw Rach and Riley, though with Nessa, she figured they'd go that way. They didn't, Marc grumbled something about a proper drink and lead them towards the bar. She frowned a little and wondered what that was all about, had Marc fallen out with Riley or was it something else? Someone else...did he have an issue with Nessa?

Between shifting between conversations and looking at his phone Hattie was growing bored. What was it with him tonight? He seemed more on edge than usual...was he worried what the Blaster would say about his dirty little secret? She forced herself not to frown, allowing a blank look to pass through her features. As if she wasn't bothered by the way he was acting, it seemed he couldn't wait to leave her. He started a conversation and she heard his phone go off once more. She bite down on her lower lip and unhooked herself from him, she leaned on the bar and looked at the bar tender. "I hope they are paying you loads to deal with this crowd." She said, her voice smooth and her smile was natural. "You do know who's party your at right? Of course I'm getting enough." He grinned easily. Hattie laughed and looked at him. "Do they pay you extra for the bullshit?" For a moment he seemed shocked with her honestly and then he grinned. It was as if he'd made his mind up in that brief conversation that he liked her. She ignored Marc whilst he was so engrossed in his phone and seemed to follow someone's movements out of the door. She didn't care who it was, she was passed caring tonight. Bring on the Blaster and let the drama unfold.

The Bartender seemed to snap back to the reality of the situation when Marc spoke once more, he moved his eyes away from Hattie and looked at Marc. Smiling professionally, he got both drinks which were ordered and passed Hattie's to her personally, his own hand brushing against her finger tips. She didn't notice, for Marc had regained her attention. She turned away from the bartender and looked at Marc, the bartender went to serve someone else, leaving the couple alone. She almost didn't want him to have her attention, from his half sentences and distractive phone, she felt like she was in the way of some new found relationship with him and his phone. She rolled her eyes at herself and brought the drink to her lips, wanting to do something with her hands. She looked cool and collective, like she was in complete control and she looked at him and watched him trip over his words. He seemed to want to try again but had they ever stopped trying? "I-" It wasn't to be, someone broke into their conversation and called her by name. She arched her eyebrow at the male and wondered where she recognized him from. She didn't manage to say anything, about loving him too, if they could really work, whether they were kidding themselves, nothing escape those kissable lips as he told her to stay here. His window for leaving her had arrived and she watched him go.

Normally she wouldn't have done as he asked because Rach was her best friend and she didn't like to be told what to do. But Rach would hate being rescued and she didn't feel the need to follow Marc. She let him leave her, it seemed they had been edging towards this all day. Had shopping taken all his fake front out of him? She downed her drink and gestured for another one, within seconds she had the bartenders attention once more. "I think I'm going to get into girls, reckon I'd make a good lesbian?" He cleared his throat, where the mental images already in his head? She grinned in a mischievous way and shook her head. "Men are so easy." She said in a bitter manner and wondered if the bartender was single, how easily could he be lead astray? How easily could he break the heart of someone he loved? She turned around and then looked around, her back now to the bar. She sipped her new drink and studied those that had arrived. She got her phone from her bag and opened up a new message, sent a text and then slipped the phone away. She didn't need it attached to her hand, she was not Marc.

To: Vlad
                                                      Scared our little secret will get out? wink

|| Ooc; Dress ||

User Image

Golden Strawberry

User ImageUser Image

Nessa didn't know whether to be relieved that Rachel wasn't going with them or worried about what might happen without her there. Riley was probably close to being drunk and she was as well. She heard the glass shatter on the ground and it looked like a bloodbath as the champagne spread across the floor. Nessa then decided that she was slightly relieved that it would just be her and Riley. She didn't know if she had meant it but Nessa was giving her the benefit of the doubt. She wished that she had meant it when she had said that she would pay for it all. Nessa hoped that she did because it would have been rude not to. Even if she didn't do it on purpose, she didn't even stay back to help, which was probably even more rude than if she had done it on purpose. Nessa would have helped, if they weren't already cleaning up the mess that Rachel had left behind as she left them to their own devices. To be honest, she didn't mind being alone with Riley and she couldn't lie when she said that it had become quite awkward when Rachel had came. The air had changed, but now that she was gone, it seemed to have gone back to normal.

Alex had finally texted her. "Oh, it's Alex. I should probably respond. Please, excuse me," Nessa smiled up at Ry and moved a little ways away so that she could respond back to the text.

xoxoTO: ALEX FROM: NESSA
                                                  MSG: Way to be a tease! Telling me you'll tell me the dets tomorrow. Fine. Starbucks. You me. Tomorrow.
                                                  You totally know that I would get drunk without you. Maybe if you find us quick enough I won't be drunk.
                                                  You better be quick though because I'm already halfway there!

After she was done, Nessa returned to Ry's side. By this time, Rach was already gone and she was nowhere in sight. She hoped that she hadn't found herself in any trouble. "Lets go. Would probably be boring for you to just sit here," Nessa stated with a small smile as she grabbed his hand. "Hmm. What shall we do?" she pondered for a moment and played with his hand as she thought. Whenever she thought, she always had to have something in her hand to play with. It didn't matter where she was or who she was with, but she always held something when she thought things through in her head. It was a habit that everyone knew she had, and even if they didn't know about it, they would learn about it quite quickly. Perhaps it would be a good idea for them to get some air before the place was packed full of people. She hoped their parents knew what they were getting into but was sure that they did. "Come on," she smiled and lead him through the crowd of people that were already there and outside.

Nessa had decided she wanted to walk along the lake. The lake was quite beautiful at night and she enjoyed it immensely. "Now, isn't this a bit better?" she said, still holding onto Ry's hand. She was rather happy to be outside and away from all those people. As much as she liked socializing, Nessa still liked the quiet, which was why she spent a lot of time playing video games or in small groups. She didn't expect to see the small dance group that she had created years ago. They were still going strong with some obstacles here and there, but she had managed to catch Alex's interest. She had talked about it with the other members and they all had agreed that it would be nice to add a male or two into the mix. They had always been an all girl group but it was time for change. As the leader, she made the final decision, but she always made sure that her teammates were happy too. They were all like a small family and Nessa didn't know what she would do without them. All her family now lived in South Korea again and only she had stayed behind. So, it was nice to have them.

"I promise not to keep you away for long. Don't want you to get in trouble with the parents."

яιℓєч נames яσsєиєя

User Image

тнє σиℓч sσи

tab
tab
tab
tab
tab
tab
User Image

Riley smirked at Rach as she continued their little thing with words, as she called him a chicken. He grinned. "Please, I'm no chicken. You only want put me as one to play with me." He said and winked. He followed this action by an easy laugh. Chicken's could be rather big and he'd personally never seen a cat take a chicken on, he thought mice where more their scene. But what did he know? He wasn't a cat person, wasn't really an animal person. Don't get him wrong he liked them, but he'd never have one. They required some looking after and Riley didn't have the time to faff about with animals. He shook his head as she shown him her ring. "That is not clothes, it's an accessory." He said and screwed his nose up at her playfully. As she called out his parents again, he didn't react the same way. She hadn't meant to be insulting this time, he shrugged. "I'm not doubting that, this isn't my scene as much as it isn't yours. But I'm here for them and you are here for me, so shut up." He said and grinned at her.

Riley had chuckled a little about her comment about Tony, he liked the guy. He was his best friend but he wasn't someone who was aggressive. He was everything Riley was not and he was good for him, it made a change to have someone around who made him think about things. As she said about making his life a living hell, he arched an eyebrow and look up. Was she offended? He wasn't embarrassed at all, but dragging someone around when they where working wasn't something he liked. He shrugged his shoulders as she excused herself, if she wanted to go. Why would he stop her? He looked at Nessa and smiled easily, it was refreshing being around a female who was easy to be around. Rach's exit speech caused him to roll his eyes and he waved her off. He'd see her later, he was sure she'd have plenty to say if the drinks kept coming for her. He wasn't watching her and then she called to him, he looked up and tried to clock onto what she did. He shrugged when he couldn't guess but this time, watched her leave.

He hadn't noticed Marc and Hattie coming in but he spotted them as Rach crashed into another waiter. The glasses went everywhere and in a true Rach fashion, she left him alone to see to it. No one needed to assist them though, it was cleared up pretty quickly. He rolled his eyes and looked back to Nessa, not paying attention to anything but her now. Nessa used her phone quickly and then came back, he smiled as she took his hand once more. This was an action he was use to by her, it meant nothing but it looked like something. He didn't remove his hand from hers though. He rarely did, it didn't feel odd being there. He allowed her to think of a plan and then followed her when she did.

As the night air hit him, he breathed in. It was slowly getting dark but the lights on the path around the lake would keep them from falling in. He breathed in and smiled as the fresh air hit his lungs. "She was right, I'm itching to get behide the wheel of a car." He wouldn't though, he wasn't drunk and he was also not stupid. He knew he had had enough to drink to be passed the limit. After all, he'd done some stupid things in the past and he wasn't planning a re-run. "Don't worry about it, my mum won't notice for a while." He said honestly. His Mother would be busy trying to locate her other children, she had already seen him around. She knew he was socializing and not stuck in his garage, playing about with his cars. He pulled on his tie with his free hand and made a face. Anyone who knew him knew he hated ties, if it was a tie event he'd find an excuse not to go. But this was different, this was family. The only reason he's spoken about being social was because she bad mouth his family. Besides she wasn't really a social person in general, now was she? Why had Rach gotten upset about it? 'I bet she wasn't even bothered.' Was he over thinking things? He shrugged and allowed the thought to drop. She was most likely speaking to someone else she knew now and he was perfectly fine in Nessa's company. "This is much better. I love this lake." The fact it was right next to his house made it all the better. "How are you?" He was unsure if he asked because of what happened inside or because it was a conversation starter, either way he wanted to know.

If чou ωant мe I'm αccepting αpplications
                                          so long αs ωe can кeep this яecord σn яotation
                                          чou кnow I'm ɢood ωith мouth-to-мouth яesuscitation
                                          вreathe мe ιn, вreathe мe σut
User Image

User Image

Kelsey laughed lightly when Vlad mentioned he was scared, rubbing his bicep affectionately she winked at him, "Well, it just so happens I have a thing for bad boys." She said flirtatiously. By nature, Kelsey was a flirt: it was her way of being friendly and, at times, getting what she wanted. While Vlad was perhaps her closest friend - and also good friends with JJ - it wasn't weird for her to flirt with him... at least, she didn't think so. JJ knew how much of a flirt Kelsey was and, besides, it wasn't as though Kelsey had never seen JJ act rather friendly towards some other girls. Granted, at times it did bother her: Kelsey found sanctuary in the idea that JJ liked her and only her, it made her feel more secure. Their relationship wasn't exactly a normal one in that they were both completely committed to each other, they had only agreed to see each other for the summer and that would be it. So, considering that, it wouldn't exactly be fair for Kelsey to expect JJ to be drooling over her all the time, especially since Kelsey herself has eyes on a certain Mr Tony Levitas.

Then again, who ever said Kelsey was "fair"?

Truthfully, she would be lying to herself and everyone else if she said she didn't want her relationship with JJ to carry on after the summer. At first, her attraction to him was completely superficial: he was extremely handsome. Then, the more she got to know him the more she discovered how charming, friendly, sweet, funny and nice he was. Anyone who knew Kelsey well enough knew she didn't go for guys like JJ, but somehow along the lines of their "relationship" she discovered some kind of... strange feeling for him. She wouldn't call it love at all, but it was something close to that. Vlad's voice suddenly interrupted her thoughts; she suddenly felt embarrassed that she had zoned out, thinking about JJ no less. It was completely out of her character to be daydreaming about a guy and then blushing about it. She looked down, allowing her wavy hair to cover her cheeks to hide the colour, after a few moments she looked back up at Vlad, "Yeah, I'm sure that will bode well with mother: her youngest daughter, her favourite child running away with the drug dealer, doing Lord knows what together." She laughed, "Though, I must say, the idea does sound kind of appealing... So long as I get to bring my whole wardrobe with us." She grinned.

When Vlad complemented her outfit, she detached herself from him and gave a little twirl before curtsying, "Don't I always?" Kelsey is very much a girl who takes pride in her appearance: she knows she's hot and she knows everyone else – bar one or two people who, frankly, are just jealous - thinks she is too. She does what she can to look perfect - or at least close to it - at all times. She knows, just as well as anyone does, that even with little effort she still looks better than most people in the room. What can she say? She was blessed with these gorgeous Rosener genes. "You don't look too bad yourself, Vladislav." She said formally, grinning at her friend, "You actually fix up pretty good." She said honestly, and a compliment from Kelsey was a rarity, a genuine compliment was almost unheard of. In response to Vlad saying he would stand by her, a lopsided smile presented itself on her lips. As sad as it sounded, there weren't many people Kelsey could count on, but Vlad was certainly one of them. She hugged him and planted a kiss on his cheek, before linking arms with him again, getting ready to leave. Just as she was about to guide them towards her door, she received a text from JJ who said he was picking someone up. Not thinking much about it (after all, it's JJ, count on him to be helpful towards anyone and everyone) she texted him back.

TO: JJ <3

Okay baby, just hurry
                                                              I won't make an entrance without you wink
                                                              xxx

Looking up from her phone, Kelsey noticed her sister walk in. A smile immediately appeared on her face: despite the fact that her sister might annoy her or may not agree with her choice to date JJ, Kelsey loved her. Even though she didn't want to admit it out loud or at least in the presence of other people, she did miss her sister. Eddie was always busy with her work or partying or doing something or other, actually seeing her was more of a rarity. Despite her happiness over seeing her sister, Kelsey detached herself from Vlad and embraced her older sister, before returning by her friend's side. Smiling at her sister's compliment, she imitated her earlier twirl after being pushed aside by Vlad, that is. Pretending as though it didn't happen, Kelsey responded to her sister, "Thanks Eddie, you don't look too bad yourself." Two compliments in one day from Kelsey? Maybe hell has frozen over. Thinking back to her sister's previous question, she mulled it over. When was the last time she had seen Riley? It had to have been before he went for his race and she left shortly after him to hang out with Vlad. Shrugging at Eddie, her light eyes studied the oldest Rosener, "Not sure, I haven't seen him since he left the house this morning... You should probably check his room." She suggested. Although, she knew that if Riley was in fact in his room, it was probably something that Eddie - or Kelsey for that matter - did not want to walk into.

When Eddie asked when they were coming downstairs, Kelsey opened her mouth to talk, but Vlad beat her to it. "Well, I wouldn't mind going downstairs for a few minutes so everyone can see me in my outfit. But, after that I think I'm going to sneak off somewhere else." Her intention, obviously, was to sneak off with JJ... Preferably go somewhere else with him, but she could settle for her bedroom. She didn't want to mention his name though, at least not around Eddie; she hated the fact that her siblings could not look past the age difference and just accept the fact that she was dating this hot, mature older guy. When Vlad asked Eddie about JJ, Kelsey stared at him and whacked him in the arm, not too hard, but hard enough, "JJ is actually being helpful - no surprise there - and giving someone a ride, so he will be here shortly." It was almost boastful, the way she said it. Looking at the wall clock in her room, Kelsey grabbed Vlad by the hand, "We're going now, anyway." She said quickly to remove herself from the situation. The last thing she needed was an argument with her sister about her boyfriend.

As she left her room, holding Vlad's hand she looked down the corridor and spotted Ty knocking on Riley's door, "Ty!" She exclaimed walking over to him and greeting him with a hug. As she stepped back from the embrace, her eye caught sight of Alex who was standing between the slightly ajar door and its frame, "What are you doing in there?" She questioned him. From the best of her knowledge, Riley and Alex weren't exactly the best of friends thus it made little sense why Alex would be in there with him. Deciding she didn't really care for an answer, she took Vlad's hand and walked away before Alex could respond and made her way downstairs to where the party was held. Once she reached the final step, her eyes caught sight of Arabella. "There's Arr!" She said in Vlad's ear. The seventeen-year-old, seeing her friend by the bar, made her way towards her, "Hey Arr!" She smirked, taking the drink from Arabella's hands an sniffing it, "I'll take this off your hands." She mumbled before downing the remaining contents, "How are you, anyway?" She asked, scanning the party for any sign of JJ.

Aged Wife

User Image

User Image

XXXXXRach watched as the man very slowly brought out an unsealed package of cigarettes. It was just her brand too, a regular Marlboro pack. She wasn't very fancy or snobby in her choice of cigarettes. Marlboro had been the first brand she experimented on way back when she was 12 years old and she hadn't tried anything else since. Logically there would be nothing wrong with the lovely 25 cigarettes, but what did she know? Sure she couldn't come up with anything he could do to a pack of cigarettes and sealing a package back up seemed way too much trouble when you could just toss a pill in a bottle of alcohol, or even just a glass. "Get that thing away from me!" she shouted, but here eyes glared at the pack. She could just feel the sweet flames stroking her airwaves, having a party in her lungs before being blown out through her mouth. As she was about to chase the boy off, she heard footsteps behind her.

XXXXXShe turned around to see mark. His large flame in a tux, he looked disgustingly romantic, much like Riley had. Though compared to Mark, Riley didn't really look romantic at all. Mark was far more proper and she couldn't help but want to cut off his tie and remove his jacket, preferably tear his shirt off as well. All in an attempt to make him look less romantic. She kept an eye on him as he placed himself next to her, standing oh so protectively as he acted like a guardian angel. She knew that there would be woman who would love this. Girls who would love to see this tough and yet protective side of Marc as he came in and played the hero. Who would jump into his arms and kiss him the moment the bad guy ran away, swept off their feet and deeply in love. But she was not one of those girls.

XXXXXShe said nothing until the man actually left. She might not appreciate his his help, but she did want to get rid of the creep. She turned around and roughly grabbed the pack if cigarettes in her hand, crushing the pack as she formed a fist and then tossing them to the ground. "What the hell was that all about?" she shouted at him. "There is absolutely no excuse for what you just did!" she shouted and waved a finger at him in anger. She dropped her hand and turned around, taking a couple of steps away from him. No, this wasn't enough. He might be Marc and he might he sexy, but he still had no right. She turned around and walked up to him again. She waved her finger again, but this time poking it quickly and rather roughly into his chest. It didn't sound like a lot, but as she went for the same spot over and over it tended to get sore quite quickly for most people and become very painful. "You know I don't need to be rescued. I could have handled that on my own! If I wanted some Knight in Shining Armour to rescue me I'd jump into a freakin' Fairy Tale!" just uttering those words disgusted her. She'd rather die than enter the world of Fairy Tales.

OOC: Marc can count his blessings that she's not violent. wink

Me? Always forget to link the outfit? Doesn't sound like me
User Image

User Image

Marcos was not surprised by Rach's reaction to him rescuing her. In fact, he expected nothing less than what he got: a poke on his chest at the same place, repeatedly, and some shouting. At first it didn't bother him, he listened to Rach rant on about her annoyance over his Superman act, meanwhile his brown gaze fixated on the crushed packet of cigarettes on the ground. When she waved her finger at him and turned around, Marc smirked, "Are you sure you don't want those cigarettes?" He said, nodding towards the packet on the floor. "The tax on those things these days are pretty high; you'll be saving yourself a couple of dollars." He advised, shrugging and acting as though he didn't just get a face-full of Rach just seconds earlier. In the six months he had known her, he had quickly discovered how fun she was, he'd also discovered her distaste for having someone else fight her own battles. The latter, Marc didn't particularly care for. He wasn't going to stand idly by and watch something happen to her - even at the off chance she was able to get away from him which, judging by the height, weight and build of the guy, would not have been particularly easy for someone of Rachel's stature. He picked up the packet of cigarettes, opening the pack her picked out a couple that still seemed intact, "Here you go, don't go smoking them all at once." He joked. He wasn't necessarily sure of what had gone on between her and the other guy, but one look at their body language suggested to him that it was a situation Rach didn't want to be in. Honestly, he saw nothing wrong with helping her; despite the fact that his earlier actions with her might have possibly ruined his relationship, he did care for Rach a lot. He was simply acting on instinct and, being a firefighter for four years, his instinct was to protect. The question was: how much did he care for her? Was the level of compassion beyond friendship level? Somehow he doubted it, but there were times - more so after the 'incident' - that he found himself second guessing his feelings. However, one thing's for sure: his love for Harriet certainly overpowered whatever he had for Rachel.

"By the way Luchadora, you seemed to have been able to handle that situation yourself, so I'm sorry for interfering." He said, mock-solemnly, "I particularly like the way you tried to scare him off." He said taking a step towards her, "Cowering away and telling a big guy like that to 'get away' from you, always works - I'm sure if you said it a couple more times - or maybe give him a slap on the wrist for being a bad boy - then he would've ran off before I came." He said sarcastically. Maybe cowering was the wrong word; but it go his point across. He grinned, draping an arm around her shoulders half-hugging her. Suddenly feeling awkward about touching her, he quickly let go of her hoping that, at least, his uncomfortable state was not entirely evident. Standing back from her, he eyed her outfit for a second time; this time from the front, "You're gonna hate me for saying this, but you do look great in that dress, Rach." He said: and he meant it, her body looked pretty damn good even a committed boyfriend like him had a hard time looking away from her. Slipping his hands into his pockets, he looked at the entrance of the Rosener mansion, then looked back at Rach. "You know there's this special word people say to each other when one person does something nice for the other. Let me give you a clue: it starts with 'thank' and ends with 'you'." He said to her, shrugging, "I know it's not part of your vocabulary but I just wanted to clue you in on how normal people show gratitude: poking someone repeatedly on the chest is not one of the ways we do that." He teased. He loved joking around with her, more so because he loved how she'd get irritated and annoyed by his slightly condescending jokes. But importantly, she could take it and dish it back... much like Harriet, actually. It's all love between him and Rach and he was positive she knew that.

Another glance at the mansion, Marc moved slightly closer to Rachel. She was the only one who knew his secret - well, the only secret he had that he cared for if it ever got out - so she was the best person for him to talk to about the situation. He could stand there and wait for the inevitable without talking to someone. "Do you think I should tell Hattie what happened... You know, between us?" He asked. Marcos did feel uncomfortable bringing up what happened; it was the first time he was able to say it out loud to someone else, even though that 'someone else' happened to be the person who already knew it. It made him feel at ease knowing he could talk freely about it without being ambiguous. "I say this because I'm thinking it's probably best she hears it from me than from that Rosebloom Blaster person." He deliberated for a moment, "But RB probably doesn't even know about us, so is it actually worth risking my a** by telling her?" Honestly, if it wasn't for the fact that Rach was the only person he could actually talk to about this, he wouldn't have bothered saying anything. Knowing her, she'd probably give him a sarcastic answer: but then again, it wasn't often he came to her - or anyone - for advice so, really, what did he know?

Aged Wife

User Image

User Image

XXXXXRach was too busy being furious at him to bother with the pack if cigarettes. Sure it had been sealed, but people were clever these days. Besides, if she wanted to smoke that badly she'd use the excuse to go out and buy a cigarette. She might smoke, but she wasn't a full-on addict. She was one of those people who smoked, but didn't become addicted to smoking. She didn't get withdrawal symptoms and at times she went a couple of days without smoking. It wasn't an 'I know this is unhealthy, but I can't quit' kind of smoking. It was rather 'I know these are unhealthy, but I don't give a rat's a**' kind of smoking. "I can buy my own, I don't need cigarettes from some stalker guy" she hissed at him. Staying as calm as ever, Marc wasn't bothered by her words as he got a couple of cigarettes. She slowly took them, still frowning as she looked at him. "If these kill me I hope you get raped in jail" she opened her clutch and put one of the cigarettes inside. Inside the clutch she found a lighter, that must have been there from some previous event she was dragged to, and grabbed it. Bringing the remaining cigarette to her lips she lid it and took in the smoke. Looking at Marc she took an extra hard breath out, trying to blow as much smoke in his face as possible. He'd "saved" her, he deserved some lung cancer from second hand smoking!

XXXXXMarc thought he was being soooo clever. She smirked at him as he mocked her. "He caught me off guard, I'm not used to people .... liking me" liking maybe wasn't the right word. She did have her share of friends and if she wanted a one night stand she never had any problem. But she normally wasn't the type of girl who attracted stalkers or guys looking for girlfriend material. Except the occasional rebellious teenage boy. Not that this would stop her when she eventually made up her mind between Marc and Riley, though if she chose Marc Hattie would be a problem. She was her best friend after all. Hadn't she done enough to mess up their relationship already without breaking them up on purpose? "If you hadn't ran over here like like a trained poodle I'd of handled it on my own. Sure he was bigger, but men have a certain weak spot. Want me to show you that weak spot?" as he wrapped his arm around her she lifted up her knee and moved it slightly towards him, just to clarify that she didn't mean anything sexual by her statement. Given that certain area it could be misunderstood as she meant something sexual by it and given how awkward he'd been around her lately she felt the need to. Even now simply wrapping his arm around her got him too uncomfortable and he withdrew. She took another smoke from her cigarette as she looked at him. "You're right, I do hate you for saying that" she looked down at her dress then up at Marc. "You look quite dashing yourself. Sicky romantic and far too fancy, but dashing." Of course she'd prefer if there was no tie, no suit and a messy hair preferably from just having sex, but nothing she could do about that. For now. Was she evil for thinking that way about her best friend's boyfriend and her own friend? Probably. She screwed up her nose as he brought up saying 'thank you'. As she wasn't afraid to laugh at herself and make herself look as silly as possible, she went along with it. "t-t-th-thaaaaaaa" she spoke in a voice as silly and funny as she could possibly muster, a voice that ended up sounding like a cat with the case of sore throat trying to howl. "Nah I'm sorry, I can't" she finished and shook her head, taking a third smoke from the cig. Still alive so far, that was a good sign.

XXXXXAs Rach examined the face of her crush and friend she could tell he was itching to spill his guts. The guilt was written all over him and as he stepped closer to her she knew what he was wanting to talk about. Taking a long smoke from her cigarette, she leaned her head back and let it poison her lungs for as long as she could hold her breath, listening to him speak to her. She finally breathed out into the afternoon air and looked over at him. "How about I just walk up to her now and say "I almost ******** your boyfriend when I was drunk. Want a second martini?"" she joked and smiled. She looked at him and sighed. "Oh jeez, you really expecting me to give you dating advice?" she asked him, reminding him that she was the last person you wanted to go to for dating advice. But she was the only one (that they knew of) who was aware of his secret and she wanted to be a good friend. She thought about it for a bit. "If this is eating you up so much inside, she's gonna find out eventually. If not by the blaster but then by you when you finally crack." that was helping ... right? Or was she just underlining the fact that he was doomed? "You just have to ask yourself if you think your relationship can handle the news." was that any better?

OOC: Finally. XD

Golden Strawberry

User ImageUser Image

In the few seconds they had been there, Nessa had already seen a few people walk by. By the looks of it, some were either friends or couples that had the same idea as her. She couldn't blame them as she looked out towards the lake. It was rather big and the weather was nice. Since neither of them seemed to be in much of a rush to go back inside, they continued their walk along the lake. She loved Summertime because the nights were either a hit or miss and tonight was a hit. It was the perfect temperature to walk around the lake and enjoy being outside. She was glad that he hadn't taken his hand away from her yet because, to be honest, she liked it, They weren't necessarily close, so she would have thought that it would be inappropriate for her to hold his hand for this long, but she had already done it plenty of times before. Yet she was still unsure about it, especially after she saw how he had acted when they had been with Rachel. Nessa had noticed how hard he had tried to keep his eyes off the other woman. Quite frankly, she really shouldn't care because he was with her and not Rachel so that had to count for something. She liked Rachel, to an extent, but sometimes she got on her last nerve, which made her just want to smack her.

Nessa felt someone push her out of their way and into Ry. She had let out a surprised squeak and stopped herself from hitting into him with her hands. She had her hands resting against his chest and looked up at him with a faint blush. She quickly looked away and gently pushed herself away from him. "Sorry, Ry. Someone pushed me out of their way which resulted into me hitting into you," her blush was now a slightly brighter red as she looked down at her feet. The red and black heels matched the garter she had decided to wear. Why she had worn it? It had matched the shoes so she had decided to wear it. Plus, it added some more sex appeal to the outfit as a whole. To be honest, she was just trying to get her mind off of how Ry's chest had felt underneath her hands. It wouldn't have taken much for her to slid her hands around his neck and ---- No! What the ******** was she thinking? Nessa rubbed her face and took a step away from him. It had to be the alcohol talking. Yeah, the alcohol. She knew that it wasn't true though. She didn't have quite enough to make her that drunk.

Once she found out who pushed into her, she was going to kick their a**. She felt beyond embarrassed that she had hit into Ry. Not that it was her fault but it was still pretty mortifying. She didn't take a hold of his hand again and stayed quiet as they continued to walk. Nothing was said which was making her feel awkward, especially after what had happened. "I'm sorry again. I hope they fall into the lake," she huffed and crossed her arms under her chest. Nessa was still both mad and embarrassed because of what had happened back there. Typically, she didn't get this mad at people and knew that it would all just blow over in a hour when she made herself forget about it. Tomorrow, it would be as if the whole thing had never happen and everything went back to normal. Just as long as neither of them said anything about it, then it would be forgotten about. For good.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff