Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Misfit

17,000 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
User Image

["~Do you really know what its like..."]

Renai shook his head. "No. Im sorry... I guess. I didn't know it effected you that much." He shrugged slightly at his own statement like if it was a question. "I-I guess I shouldn't have asked. its none of my business really. I'm sorry." He looked up at the sky, just slightly thinking of his own 'family', sighing softly.

[ ... to be, Undesired?"~]

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
"All you have to do, Is say my name. I shall be on my way." Lucifer walked away, he moved with power as well as grace.

Vetis held his ground for a moment before he got off of the bed and walked toward the door.

A dark smoke began to envelope Oliver.

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Scarlet shook her head. "No its fine, don't worry about it. I'm fine. I'll be fine." She looked up at the sky, letting out a small sigh. "Maybe I shouldn't leave..." She thought aloud.

Demetri stayed in the library, continuing to cry.

Katerina turned to Oliver and ran to him, picking him up. "I guess that boy made his choice..." She laid Oliver down on the bed after Vetis had gotten off of it. She then turned back to Vetis. "I better not see you hanging around here anymore." She growled.

Lonely Misfit

17,000 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
User Image

Renai Looked at Scarlet quixotically with a raised eyebrow. "Leave? But where would you go? You just said you were exiled and came here." He didn't really know what else to say and was slightly confused and worried about exactly what she meant by leave. Especially since everyone already shuns them for what they are.

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Vetis nodded and ran out of the room, but he was caught by the throat Lucifer. "You know, I changed my mind. I dont think I want to keep you around. You arent even worth watching you squirm." The king's grip tightened around the throat of the fallen. "Pride will be the death of you Vetis." The former demon gasped for air, too weak to truly fight back. Light faded from the creatures eyes as blood rolled down his neck from where Lucifer's sharp nails dug in. Lucifer let go of the fresh corpse and wiped the blood off onto the Vetis' cloths before walking into Oliver's room. "You know my dear, it is quite rare that I get to make these deals anymore. You know, I cant remember the last time I was top side." Lucifer walks over Oliver.

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Scarlet shrugged. "I don't know. Stay in the woods for one but go somewhere else. But it doesn't look like im going to be able to with how my sister has been." She looked up at the manor, letting out a small sigh. "I have to stay by her side for when she needs me. She always has anyways."

Katerina looked over at Lucifer, staying close to Oliver as a just in case measure. "Well as long as your so called deals do not interfere with the forest's health or the people living here, then do as you wish. Just don't stay here too much longer. It could become an issue."

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Lucifer chuckled at here, rather surprised but slightly impressed. "I may just stick around. And my deals, well, they are entirely circumstantial, variations will occur. I am afraid, dear lady, that you can not tell me to leave. Though, I do admire your stunk." A dark smoke started to form around his feet as he moved near Oliver. "I do need to finish this up."

Lonely Misfit

17,000 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
User Image

"Well if your sister needs you, then why do you want to leave? Dont you want to be here for her?" Even though Renai didn't like people, He still knew what it was like to love and have family. He missed his own. Even if they were human because he was left on their doorstep. "Family is supposed to stick together right?"

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Katerina sighed and reluctantly stepped away from Oliver, watching Lucifer closely. "...May I ask you something? What do you know of someone called Kairix? I keep finding references to her in the memories of the one before me."

Midnight collapsed outside of the library, her body still aching horribly. Demetri looked up to see her, rushing to her side. "Hey...You okay? You need help?" He asked. Midnight didn't respond to him at all. He began to worry even more. "Hey...Can you hear me?" He noticed her nod as best she could. "Come on. I will take you to my room for the time being." He picked her up and cradled her in his arms before walking down the hall way.

Scarlet looked up at Renai. "They way even those here think....I believe it to be wrong. They shut out one of their own, leaving him with no place to go but a cave, like an animal. It was wrong. I told them not to but I was ignored." She looked to the woods. "I should go see him again soon...just to see how he is."

Elizabeth awoke startled, bolting up with her hair a mess and falling over her face. She was panting, her arm still in pain from the bullet wound. She felt frustrated. "Screw this..." She muttered as she pulled off her top, looking at the open wound that was still bleeding. She took some medicine, a pair of tweezers and some bandages out of the medicine cabinet. She used the tweezers to attempt to pull the bullet out, biting down on her lip so she wouldn't wake Bran up with her screams of pain.

Zachary slowly began to open his eyes, his body feeling sore all over. He groaned as he turned over onto his side and looked at his night stand where the bird lay in the box. He used his finger to pet her softly. "Hey...You alright now...?" He asked, worried for the small creature.

Lonely Misfit

17,000 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
User Image

One of their own? Was everyone here an oddity like himself? Renai wondered. He did find her after all. "Wait. So you mean they exiled someone that was already exiled from everywhere else? Like we were? That... That's just as bad as those damn humans." Renai scowled softly, thinking about how he was chased out of his own home, let alone his town. "That's just horrible. How could they do that to someone who has been through the same thing? I wouldn't mind going with you. If that is alright, I mean." Renai stumbled over his words slightly. He didn't know this person. These people. He didn't know who he could trust. But he had to start somewhere.

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
The dark smoke crawled up the table and engulfed Oliver. "Yes, I know her. She is a rather interesting goddess. Some like her, some dont. I am a bit fond of her methods but not of her timing."

The bird awoke with a start but soon calmed down after seeing who was petting her. She let out a soft chirp in response.

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Demetri walked into his and Oliver's room, his jaw dropping when he saw what was going on. Over come with rage, he dropped Midnight and charged at the Devil, pushing him away from Oliver. "STAY AWAY FROM HIM!" He growled. He gasped when he felt something slam him into a wall, realizing it was vines. The one controlling them was obvious. "Why aren't you stopping him?!" He yelled to Katerina. She sighed. "You made this deal. You need to keep to it." Midnight watched the scene from her place on the ground. Katerina picked her up, holding her. She looked to Lucifer. "I apologize for him. I am sure you can show yourself out after you are done? I need to bring this one to her room."

Scarlet shrugged. "He was once human. He hated and hunted us. He seemed to be close to the human woman who Crow brought into the mansion and probably hated us more for keeping her here but it was her choice." She looked down at the ground. "For some reason, where ever he walked, the forest withered, causing the new spirit of the forest to grow weak. Either way though, they shouldn't have been so quick as to turn him away and shun him."

Elizabeth soon yanked the bullet from her arm, causing her to let out a loud yelp. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she rubbed some medicine into the wound before wrapping it up. She curled up on the bed, not bothering to put her shirt back on, shuddering in pain.

Zachary smiled when he heard the bird chirp at him. "I'm glad...ugh!" His body ached even more as he tried to sit up. "Damn it..I really took a beating..."

Lonely Misfit

17,000 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
User Image

"So it's his past that they don't like." Renai can understand that since everyone has a past. Good or bad. "Well, If it is his past people... should look over it. Even Renai was a bit skeptical about completely forgiving the past with what happened to him. "Sometimes it's hard though." He shrugged slightly.

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Lucifer growled out right at Demetri, his eyes turned black for a moment before he regained his composure. "This was your choice boy! If you think for a second I would go back on my world then you are more foolish than i had thought." The devil stood up before straightening his vest. He waved his hand and the smoke cleared revealing an older Oliver. "Do remember, the deal isn't complete yet. Call for me when you figure it what you want. Ill be to side for summer time I think. I've forgotten how much fun I can have up here.

The small bird hooped over to Zachary chirping at him.

The elf returned to the house looking for Katerina. I need to get her soul. If I dont, Kairix will be rather upset with me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff