Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Jack struggled against the vines as they crept up his legs. "Get off!" The bounty hunter stared at katerina in utter shock as she spoke. "No. No!" His eyes filled with panic and fear as he began to thrash against the vines as they engulfed him.

Oliver heard the muffled conversation through the vines. "Dem..." Oliver felt guilty for some reason. He couldnt put his finger on it.

Bran looked at Elizabeth. "I dont believe she needs me any more."

Shy Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
The vines on the second floor started to move away from the halls and the door. Demetri looked up but still held onto Oliver. "Its okay...Its okay..."He told him,rubbing his back.

Elizabeth looked to Bran. "You never know. She just awakened. You may have to go find her later. She won't have any memory of what just happened either."

Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Bran stared at her for a moment. "Why wont she be able to recollect what happened?"

Oliver cured inward. If I hadnt... killed Hector non of this would of happened. "Is it?"

Ruthless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
((just wanted to let everyone know that even though I just posted, I am sadly going to be on hiatus for a while. I am sorry guys.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff