Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Midnight and Scarlet Reigh

"I promise on my mother's soul that I will."Scarlet said with a smile."Are you really this stupid?"Midnight said,standing at the door.Scarlet looked at her and then frowned."Don't promise anything on mom's soul.You never even knew her.You have no idea if she was a kind or a bad person."Scarlet held the book close and ran out of the library,tears in her eyes.Midnight sighed."Forgive my intrusion."She said to Crow,not even acknowledging that Hartstrum was there.

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Crow Watches Scarlet run out making no move to go after her. "Though I do agrue with what you said that was a little harsh. You arent intruding though."

Victorious Spirit

Hartstrum looks at Midnight. he speaks. "well it seems the fire cracker has woke up...." he looks at Scarlet. he speaks. "if you want to know any other good books just ask me....."

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image

Scarlet was already gone.Midnight glared at Hartstrum."I have been up,idiot.And don't you dare call me that."

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Crow smirks at slightly at Hartstrum when he was snapped at. "Your name is Midnight right?"

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image

Midnight looked at Crow and nodded."Yes it is."

Victorious Spirit

Hartstrum tried not looking surprised when she snapped at him. he speaks. "I give everyone nicknames...it is just what I do I did not mean to offend you...." he glances at Crow.Hartstrum speaks. "I even gave Crow a nickname..." he chuckles. he speaks. "his is bird brain..."

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Crow growls "you are not to call me that!" He hated to be called that, birds weren't smart it was an insult

Victorious Spirit

Hartstrum speaks. "ok I won't call you firecracker.....but your name really does not really match you......hmm...." he then glances at Crow. Hartstrum speaks. "well if you keeping me mutt.....then I will keep calling you bird brain....."

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image

Midnight growled at him."He calls you a mutt because you are a mutt you stupid excuse of a wolf."

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Crow narrows his eyes but was slightly surprised at Midnight. He wouldn't such things without being in a fit of anger. "You barely know him Midnight...."

Victorious Spirit

Hartstrum looks at Crow for a second. he was surprised to see Crow standing up for him. Hartstrum then looks at Midnight. he speaks. "I have a few choice words for you....but I was raised to respect females.....:" he sighs quietly. he speaks. "I will say this once....I was called a mutt since before I came here...so don't think you...you know the reason for that nickname....." he walks past Midnight.

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image

Midnight sighed."Whatever...tell it to someone who cares."A small crackling sound is heard.Midnight opened her clenched fist and saw that she was burning herself.She sighed."Great..."

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Crow saw the burn and frown. "I'll take you to the medical room. Fallow me." He started toward the door, giving Hartstrum a single glance.

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image

Midnight nodded and followed Crow,glaring at Hartstrum.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff