Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Midnight and Scarlet Reigh

Scarlet just kept smiling."Its okay.And I don't know if she is ever going to lighten up.She has been that way for as long as I remember."

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Crow frowns slightly, " I haven't finished it yet..." He looks at scarlet "your sister seems like an interesting person.

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image

Scarlet nodded at Crow."She really is.She is really great too when she doesn't go into one of her 'rages'."She shivered a bit."Thank god the priest passed that one off as a rag catching on fire."

Victorious Spirit

Hartstrum looks away from Crow. he looks at Scarlet. he speaks. "so the priest told you to come here......good...this is the one place where you both can live...and not hide what you are...and...from the way you talk about your gifts..." he smiles. he speaks. "you and your sister have elemental souls...."

Victorious Spirit

Hartstrum walks past Crow. he takes a book from a shelf. the title of the book is Call of Wild. he smiles for a second. he then walks back to Scarlet. he speaks. "here....this is one of my favorite books...you might like it....." he then turns and starts to walk away from them. he stops. he speaks. "you can meet the others when they arrive later today..."

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Crow glances at the book. Call of the wild is a great book, of course he wouldn't just come out and say it, Not in front of Hartstrum. Crow walks toward the shelf where he had retreived the book.

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image

Scarlet looked at the book and smiled at Hartstrum."Thank you.And what do you mean by 'elemental souls'?"

Victorious Spirit

Hartstrum looks at Scarlet. he speaks. "well you have the power over ice.....which is another form of water...and your sister has the power over fire..." he smiles. he speaks. "only a few people have those abilities...and those are called elementals...." he glances at Crow. Hartstrum speaks. "don't you agree Crow..."

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
"Yes. Controling elements is rare among us. If developed properly they can be a very dangerous thing to recon with. Some if left undeveloped can be hard to control, like your sister's element."

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image

Scarlet nodded."I see...I always thought my control over ice and Midnight's control over fire was weird though seeing as how she is the one with the heart of ice"

Victorious Spirit

Hartstrum looks at Crow. he speaks. "that how it usually is.....all elements are hard to control..." he thne looks at Scarlet. he speaks. "that how it is....the is always opposites of each other.....just like me and Crow......." he chuckles. he speaks. "he is stubborn...and I am flexible....." Hartstrum was trying to upset Crow again.

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image

Scarlet listened and nodded."I see..."She could tell he was trying to upset Crow."Well im going to continue exploring."She looked at Crow."Is there any place I should not go in the mansion?"She asked him.

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Crow rolls his eyes, annoyed, "There is nothing wrong with being stubborn..." He looks at Scarlet "Dont go into the last three door in the third corridoor in the west wing. They are locked and shall remain so."

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image

Scarlet nodded."Understood.Oh!Is it okay for me to take this book with me as well?"

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
"Of course. Just please take care of it and bring it back when you are done. If you put it on the table over there i can but it were it belongs, that is of course when you are done with it."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff