Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Midnight and Scarlet Reigh

Scarlet smiled at him,curling up next to him and slowly falling asleep.Midnight didn't notice his opening.She grabbed her head,voices whispering to her that she was going to die.She fell to her knees and screamed before passing out.

Assimilated Informer

User Image

Jasmine Quinn

Jasmine smiled as she felt Scarlet and Kitari's presence in the twins room.

She also felt that since Hartstrum is silent. She sigh. Well then here goes our conversation.

She opens her eyes slowly and stare at the hallway. There on the door is a guy with a green head. She stood up silently and creeps out to him, preparing to attack. She also saw Crow talk to him. That's right, give me a good angle...

xXKage KazikatoXx

Jessah Williams

Assimilated Informer

User Image

The Ruthenheart brothers

Green (still sleeping)

Blue (still sleeping with Lady Elf)

Red saw Midnight's fall, he jump midflight her and hugs her tight, using himself as a cushion during the fall. As they reach the ground. Red's few ribs cracked. "Argh!" he screamed in agony. He notice Midnight unconscious, he tries to stand up, blood well up on his right stomach... he carries Midnight like he was her lover and slowly drags his way onto the mansion.

Yuki-Chan113

Assimilated Informer

User Image

Jasmine Quinn

Mmmmm, the taste of Death lingers in the air. Nero moaned.

Yessss, such sweet scent of a girl... Cain moaned too.

What are you guys blabbering about! Jasmine shouted in her brain

The little blonde is slowly dying.... Bellial announced.

And that little, idiotic red-head male is coming with her too... Legion added.

She then realize Red and Midnight's prescence slowly coming towards them. She rushed without warning to the two... Jasmine's eyes stare at the blood building up on Red's stomach... bloody-red...

Mmmm... fresh spirit. Nero moaned again.

Shut up! she commanded the voice.

Haha.... save them while you can, cursed princess! Bellial shouted in her brain.

She focus with all her might. How the heck is she gonna heal two people?

Allow me, Lucifer implied.

Her hands suddenly shot up without her control. What are you doing? she ask the Demon King.

Curing them, yes? They are your friends, are they not? Lucifer stated.

Her movements are so fast that Jasmine's eyes could not keep track, she could feel the touch of clothing, skin and bandages, but she didn't know how the heck she did that.

Demons are very medically innovated. Lucifer chuckled. Jasmine brandish some sweat forming on her forehead. She accomplishes Red's ordeal but Midnight's are a lot worse.

How about her?
she asked the demon again.

I'm afraid, she is gonna die, there is nothing I can do. The Law of the Universe dictates that when a soul is losing its spark, we have no choice but to let it die. Lucifer explained.

What?! No!!! she screamed in her head.

She touch Midnight lightly. She's starting to get cold.

xXKage KazikatoXx
Sorry guys, got school.... but I'll post right away, after I got back from it! 3nodding

Jessah Williams

Yuki-Chan113
She's not gonna die though, Red's suppose to give her some of his flame for her... so don't worry. 3nodding

Assimilated Informer

User Image

The Ruthenheart brothers

Green (still sleeping)

Red wokes up on the grass. He realized that Midnight is not on his clutches. He stood half of his body up and saw Jasmine crying...

"What's the matter?" he asks the red-head.

"Sh-she...." she started... "Is going to die..." she finished as she pointed on Midnight lying on the grass. Midnight looks pale. Very pale. Red touch her lightly on the cheeks. Cold. He listen for her heartbeat... they are still there. Her flames are giving her its last spark before giving in.

"Move." Red told to Jasmine and she moves aside.

"You're not gonna die to me, Blondie." he told the girl, half-pissed. It was just a battle. How did it end up like this?

He cradle her head on his lap. He touch her lightly on the chest to where her heart is located and concentrate... Here goes nothing! he thought.

Giving her half of his flame, he transfer everything that he got. When she woke up, she's gonna be stronger than me, he thought again. The thought doesn't scare him nor does it make him get angry. If he is willing to give any of his powerful flames to, it would be this girl. She has potential. he thought. She shouldn't die this quick!

He waited for Midnight to open her eyes as Red is still transferring his flame.

"Don't you dare die in front of me, Blondie! Don't you dare!" he shouted softly at her. Hoping for her to wake up.

Yuki-Chan113
I'll be going now, this is my last post for this day only, wait for me later! Ciao~

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image

Midnight heard the shouting but it sounded distant.She slowly began to open her eyes,seeing that Red was holding her.She would have normally slapped him and asked what the hell he did to her but she was too weak."What...What happened..."She asked.

Assimilated Informer

User Image

The Ruthenheart brothers

Green (still sleeping)

Red saw Midnight's eyes flutter. He heave out a safe sigh as he back away from her slowly, giving her some space. The energy he gave to her is so intense that he felt weak. As soon as she asked the question, he answered, "You passed out in the middle of the fight. I don't know why but it seems as though you give your best shot, I'm sorry if I let you fight. I just- I'm sorry." Red didn't know how to explain to her everything that just happen. He just couldn't. He never understand the reeling events that happen to pass by when they where fighting. I must have gone overboard that she couldn't handle it anymore, he thought to himself and gritted his teeth. If I haven't been a show-off she would never be in a state like this! Damn it! he cursed to himself.

He stood up and carry Midnight like a lover. "Even if you wake up now, that doesn't meant that your strong enough to move. You need some rest, I'll carry you to your room. Don't worry I won't do anything foolish. I'll let Ms. Demon-Girl here to come with us, whereas, to prove you wrong that I will never do child abuse." he said then wink at her; as he was explaining this to her, he was carrying Midnight upstairs and Jasmine follows behind them.

"Don't worry Midnight, I'll make sure he'll get a serious kick in the a** if ever he has done anything to harm you!" Jasmine whispers.

"Make it hard, if you think I just did." Red remarked on Jasmine.

"Of course I will." Jasmine said and then she grins.

Yuki-Chan113
I'm back! 4laugh

Beloved Sex Symbol

User Image

Flippy

Flippy jolted. He never realized that he has entered the mansion and made a mistake in stepping his toe backward. He stare at the man with black hair and black eyes. A matching black wing can be spotted on the unknown guy and Flippy was shock. Angels... angels exist.

He never notice the prescence of a girl slowly coming towards behind him. His body is prepared for an attack but is shock again when that prescence suddenly dissapears outside.

Flippy stare at the man again. Tensing his shoulders he spoke, "I'm very sorry if I had entered the mansion without your permission. I'll be going now."

He turns around and quickly ran towards the door.

Beloved Sex Symbol

User Image

Carmine & Cello Rosewood

"Ouch!" Carmine complained. Her leg is scratched by a huge thornbush. Clutching her black worn-out leather bag, she remove away every impeccable twigs, leaves and insects in her hair that her fingers could savage.

"Sorry, I never thought that it was this far." Cello apologized to her twin sister. She just happen to have many scratches herself, too.

The twins are on an expedition. They where hearing rumors for a supposed mansion, in the middle of the forest which held the "banished" people, as the townfolks would say. Banished for a reason they may never know, they are walking in the woods for a long time to confirm if those supposed rumors were true.

"Hey look over there!" Carmine shouted at her sister and pointed to a huge, gloomy, weird-looking, dark-mansion that is just a few yards away. Some trees, blocking half of the mansion's view.

"We're almost there, come on!" Cello urge at her sister as she grab hold of her twin's hand and they both ran as fast as they can.

Assimilated Informer

User Image

The Ruthenheart brothers

Green (still sleeping)

Blue woke up suddenly, he could hear faint sounds of running footsteps. He slowly stood up, careful not to wake the Elf up. In order to make sure that no evil people would harm the Lady again, he search for his pocket for the Queen of Hearts card. Curses! I think I forgot to pick it up in the living room! he thought while fidgeting his pockets for some more. Never mind, this will do. he thought and brought out a Number 9 Black Jack Card. He kissed the card softly and softly whispers, "Protege Dominae, Jack (Protect the Lady, Jack)." he commanded and throws the card in the air. A huge dome covers the Big Tree and its roots.

He eyed the sleeping elf once more before chasing the shadows in the forest.

Red is waiting for Midnight to reply.

Jessah Williams
It's so great to have you here! 3nodding

Yuki-Chan113

Beloved Sex Symbol

User Image

Carmine & Cello Rosewood

Carmine saw a shadowy figure following them from behind. She quickly snatch her Little Red Riding Hood Fairy Tale book. She let go of her sister's clasp as she slides her foot to face the shadow. "I summon, the Big Bad Wolf!" she commanded and the book opens up harshly. Carmine clutch on the book tightly as a huge black wolf lunge on the approaching shadow.

Cello quickly unzips her bag as she got out a violin. Using her right hand, she put the bow gently on the fingerboard. Then, her fingers quickly played a music score of Cantarella. Rows of black roses and thorns with poisons catch the shadow in order to pin him/her on the ground.

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image

Midnight shook her head."Im fine...now put me down..."She said,pushing on him weakly.

Beloved Sex Symbol

User Image

Carmine & Cello Rosewood

The twins saw the unknown shadow at last. It was a boy with blue eyes and blue hair. Some tiny, black horns can be seen from the handsome man. Carmine blush. Seeing that the man before them looks like a prince. Much more handsome than a prince, she thought.

Cello glared back at Blue. She didn't like the man's appearance nor his attitude. She stop playing her violin andwent towards the man. "Why are you following us?" she said as she step on his chest once.

"Sister." Carmine called. "I don't think he means us harm."

"I highly doubt that." she replied to her twin as she use her bow to gently arch his face towards a good view where she can look at his face. She glared him down some more.

The wolf growled at the man, still pinning him on the ground. It gave some space for Cello to step on Blue and asked him a question.

The twins are staring at Blue, waiting for his reply.

(((Well, I'm already here! ^^)))

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Kadoma Mori

Vines started coming out of the trees and pinned the twins down as well as picked the wolf off of Blue.Kadoma walked out from her place behind a tree."Who dares enter my forest and attack my guest?"She asked in a stern voice,glaring at the twins.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff