Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Crow stood at the top of the stairs looking down at Flippy, with a frown. "Do you realize it is rude to enter some home uninvited?"

Sebastian stood behind Crow, not liking all these new people. There were too many too fast, he isn't a custom to interacting with large groups of people.

Dangerous Gekko

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Kitari smiled then twitched shaking his head slightly "yeah...i know.....but i want to" he laughed as he slid off his shirt many scars were visible on his chest long deep gashes and many small scars, his back had been worse twice as many scars then on his chest most much deeper and longer across "this is the rest of my scars" he said as he looked up at the sky wondering how she'd take it.

Shy Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Midnight and Scarlet Reigh

Scarlet turned to him,tears in her eyes as she saw the scars."My gosh....Who did that to you...?"She asked,her voice shaking a bit.

Dangerous Gekko

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Kitari gave her a smile then twitched "i grew up in the village......my family knew of my powers but tried to ignore them and protect me from the others......they soon found out and burned down my home.....the fire killed my father....my mother and sister where raped then had their throats slit....i was forced to watch...i was only 8 " a tear ran down his cheek he hated the town for how they treated him and his family " they decided to punish me.....i lived in a basement and they would enter that room daily to give me a new scar....they slit my cheeks first so i would smile for them.........then they tossed me in to the forest bored of me after so many years....." he wasn't going to cry he did enough of that when he was younger crying won't fix anything.

Shy Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image

Scarlet moved closer to him and hugged him tightly."I am so sorry..."She whimpered.

Dangerous Gekko

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Kitari smiled at her and hugged her back "its fine....they don't hurt anymore....." he enjoyed the embrace, her warm body pressed up against his "besides.....i'm happy now" he twitched then kissed her forehead.

Shy Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image

Scarlet blushed a little and smiled back at him.

Dangerous Gekko

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Kitari put his shirt back on and re buttoned it before standing up, he held out his hand once again "its getting late......lets head back" he smiled at her then laughed insanely, he looked back to the mansion it was barely visible in the darkness.

Shy Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image

Scarlet nodded and stood up,holding his hand."Okay.Lets go."

Dangerous Gekko

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Kitari twitched then smiled as he lead her back towards the mansion, he stepped inside then moved to sit down on the couch "you can go to your room if you wish......crow hasn't shown me mine yet" he looked at the couch "i might just sleep here for tonight" he laughed insanely before looked around the room.

Shy Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image

Scarlet blushed a little more and nodded."Um...Hey...if you want to you can spend the night with me.I won't mind."

Dangerous Gekko

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Kitari smiled at her "if your sister wouldn't mind....it would be kind of strange to walk in to see your sister sleeping with a stranger" he chuckled a little before standing up giving her a nod "but i can cross that road when it happens........lead the way" he was glad he had her, he was glad he had everyone here.

Shy Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image

Scarlet nodded and led him up to her room.She opened the door and walked in,yawning a bit."Its been a long day..."She said as she lay down on her bed,making some room for him.

Dangerous Gekko

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Kitari closed the door behind him then took off his shoes at the door "yes it has.......it has been a good one though...." he laid down next to her then twitched "i met you..." he smiled at her then stared up at the ceiling thinking about the events from today.

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

The Ruthenheart brothers

Green (still sleeping)

Blue (still sleeping with Lady Elf)

Red notices Midnight's reaction so he devised up a plan, creating an opening for her to fully attack him and lay him unconscious on the ground. So he waits for that attack on Midnight while revealing his opening to her.

Yuki-Chan113

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces