Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
"You aren't worth my time mutt." Crow starts up the large stair case heading toward the east wing.

Victorious Spirit

Hartstrum stops he speaks. "you are really pushing it calling me a mutt....." he then stops and chuckles. he speaks. "you would not so high and mighty without your wings.....that is really all you have going for you...." he glances up at Crow. he speaks. "besides...that is what birds do...they fly away...like cowards.....they never fight...." Hartstrum started to walk down stairs. he chuckles.

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Midnight and Scarlet Reigh

Midnight nodded and went up stairs to their room.She opened the door and closed it,locking it.The room was quite lavish to her,better then the room that her and Scarlet shared when living with the priest.She lay Scarlet down on the double bed that was in the room and went out onto the balcony,staring up at the moon.She clutched the sun pendent the priest gave her that was around her neck.Scarlet had one too but of a crescent moon.She looked into the room at Scarlet who was curled up on the bed like a little kitten.She smiled a little bit.She had not really smiled since she was a little girl.Actually she had not really smiled since ever.Scarlet was the more joyful one of the two.

Victorious Spirit

Hartstrum gets down to his room. his room is the only room in the basement. he lays on his back on his back. he play with the small red crystal on his necklace. he got is from his father right before he died. he mumbles. "damn it.....why did you tell me to come here dad.....you said I was suppose to protect the weak.......what if the weak are stubborn...like crow..." he stopped talking. he expected a answer. he sighed. he chuckles. he speaks. "I am just talking to myself...I must be going crazy....."

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Crow rolls his eyes. "You know nothing about me and my abilities." Crow walks past Scarlet and Midnights room to the library. The library was one of the largest rooms in the house, its walls were lined with cases of book a wide varity of books. "What memories this place hold." He walks around for a little while just checking to make sure everything was in his proper place. He stops at a rather old ratty looking book and plucks it from the shelf. Crow sits in one of the many cussioned chairs in the library and opens it, he pulls an old letter from its pages and begins to read.

Victorious Spirit

Hartstrum looks at the ceiling. he hears someone walking up stairs. he sits up on his bed. he sighs quietly. he slowly walks up stairs. he thinks. {hmm I am sure there is a book in the library I have not read yet....hmm...maybe I will get something to eat first...}

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image

Scarlet soon woke up.She sat up on the bed.Midnight looked over at her."Your up."Scarlet nodded."Yeah I am...where are we?"She asked."The mansion."Midnight answered.Scarlet got up."Im gonna go explore a little bit."She said as she opened the door."Okay becareful."Midnight said as Scarlet left.

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Crow sighs heavily when he finishes reading it. "I dont think I will ever fix this." He sighs once more before replacing the latter in the book. I wish I had helped her. I truelly do.

Victorious Spirit

Hartstrum walks into the library. he speaks. "ahh....I see the great Crow is here...." he tries to see the book. he speaks. "so what are you reading now......" he goes to grab the book from Crow.

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
"Thanks for so a title... And it is nothing that would interest you." Crow holds the book out of Hartstrums reach

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image

Scarlet wandered through the halls of the mansion.She soon saw Hartstrum walk into the library.She was curious as to who he was so she smiled and called out to him."Hey!"

Victorious Spirit

Hartstrum chuckles. he speaks. "it is probably...some boring romance..." he does not reach for the book. he speaks. "I swear Crow...you have the worst taste in books..." he looks over at Scarlet. he waves. he walks over to her. he smiles. he speaks. "so the firecracker has cooled off..." he holds out a hand to her. he speaks. "now for proper introductions...my name is Hartstrum..."

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image

Scarlet laughed a little."The 'firecracker' is my sister,Midnight.I'm the 'icicle'.My name is Scarlet."She said as she shook his hand."Midnight is still in the room.Im just out here,exploring."

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
"Just because my tastes seem to differ from yours does not make them bad. And just so you know it is not a romance. It is about a utopian society that has stripped away free thinking by trying to standardize people and punishing those who differ from the standard and question the system." Crow held the old leather bond book close.

Victorious Spirit

Hartstrum rubs the back of his head. he chuckles. he speaks. "sorry...my mistake.....I would hate to see your sister when she gets angry....." he glances at Crow. he speaks. "sounds like a boring book....there is no killing....I bet there is some sappy ending where everyone gets along......"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff