Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Kitari smiled at her then twitched leading her outside towards the forest but stopped when he saw her sister fighting with red "should i stop them....?" he asked scarlet knowing she might not want her sister fighting someone, he didn't like this as soon as he got scarlet to cheer up something else happens.

Assimilated Informer

User Image

The Ruthenheart brothers

Green was completely shock at Jasmine's shout. He clearly did not expect this from a lady. Well she is a girl after all, he thought. "So, what brings you here?" he asks Jasmine.

Blue stood up and walks out from the room. He went upstairs and saw Kitari with Scarlet, holding each other's hands, he walks downstairs again, going outside and saw the two flame-bearers fighting. He continues to walk away from the setting and wanders through the forest, alone.

Red pouts as he circle his arms in front of him to create a huge flame wall. "Flame to Flame now, is it?" he asked Midnight. He seems to enjoy this for he never had any girl duel her with such great strength and agility. She is very flexible too, he noticed. He moves around to create a huge dome in their arena so as to protect the trees. Once in, you never get out. he thought insanely and proceeded to slam his fist on the ground, creating volcanic fissures.

"If you stop us, Midnight shall be the loser." he addressed to Kitari, not moving his eyes towards his target.

Yuki-Chan113
May the winner wins... lol. heart

albino cookieh
Please don't we haven't even gone to half of the battle! crying

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Midnight and Scarlet Reigh

Scarlet watched her sister for a minute."I think she is fine.Just needs to blow off some steam."She said."Im not too worried."Midnight smirked a bit."Now that doesn't seem fair."She said as she back flipped into the air,throwing the fire orb at him.

Victorious Spirit

Gale Andersson
User Image

The Ruthenheart brothers

Green nodded at Hatrstrum. "So nice to meet you, Mr. Hartstrum... may I ask how did you got here?" he questioned the man.

Red glared at the silver-haired man, apparently the light tricked him again. Resisting the urge to kick him on the face he replied. "Got no time for punks like you too either." Red stared at the girl in a red dress and at Blue. "Now what's your problem?" He then glances at Midnight's direction. "Don't you get tired standing too long, Blondie?" he addressed her.

Blue glared at the girl in a red dress, waiting for her to reply. A pissed look is perfectly carved on Blue's features.

Yuki-Chan113
I need to edit. Kitari is the one who hugs you... sorry for the confusion! sweatdrop

Midnite Werewolf
Oh yes... Red is the insane. Blue is the slight one while Green is the cool one from the brothers. xd

xXKage KazikatoXx

Hartstrum looks at Green. Hartstrum speaks. "just call me Hartstrum...I have never been called r. Hartstrum......and I was left here at the mansion.....lets leave it at that......" Hartstrum eyes snap to Red. Hartstrum growls under his breathe. he speaks. "you are really begging for me to beat you down....." Hartstrums hand clenches into a fist for second. it then relaxes he then chuckles. he speaks. "but again you would not be worth my time....."

Assimilated Informer

User Image

Jasmine Quinn

Jasmine eyed the man with pure curiousity. She didn't mind Blue walking out of the room. In fact, she was glad he was gone. Meanwhile he couldn't grasp the fact that Hartstrum is very quiet. Always observing and only interrupting on times when it gets edgy. She can also smell a strange odor of a dog... err... I mean, a wolf, perhaps.

Great, there's a dog on his leash. Nero complained.

"You know, I honestly don't know." she said as she raise her legs and gently puts her foot down on the table, copying Red's gestures earlier, as she folded her arms at the back of her head.

"What about you?" she said as she eyed Green with his leather jacket. She likes red for she doesn't know why. Maybe it's because, its the same color as blood. Nah.

Jasmine then stared at Hartstrum, waiting for him to speak.

Midnite Werewolf

Dangerous Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Kitari nodded and lead her into the forest, he noticed blue had run off but thought he was just going to think or explore, he twitched then looked to scarlet "what do you think of the those three brothers?" he asked her thinking about everything that had occurred that day and all the new faces he had met.

Assimilated Informer

User Image

The Ruthenheart brothers

Green nods at her and stares at Hartstrum, both of them waiting for his reply.

Blue starts walking around the forest until he uncovers a huge tree, glowing with green light. He sat beside that tree and takes a nap.

Red chuckles as he summon a volcanic Yeti. "What's so fair in the world that is unfair, Milady? You tell me." he remarked as he was impressed again at Midnight's evation. "You know, your very pretty when your pissed, I'm just complimenting you by the way... not flirting." he stuck out his tongue as he used his arm to absorb her flames. "Never felt a flame this warm before!" he shouts at the girl and waits for her reply.

Yuki-Chan113
Thank you so much! 4laugh

albino cookieh
Thanks Kitari! 3nodding

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image

Scarlet shrugged."Im not sure...The onl one who really seems nice is Green."She said.Midnight blushed a bit,biting her lip."Damn...."
User Image
Kadoma Mori

Vines soon came out of the tree,hodling Kadoma in them.She was still sleeping.They then laid her down next to Blue before sinking back into the tree.

Dangerous Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Kitari nodded in agreement "i agree..." he lead her back to the opening from earlier, he sat down and motioned her to sit next to him, he pulled down his mask then began to relax "i can see why they acted that way towards you........your very pretty" he laid down in the grass and stared up at the sky.

Assimilated Informer

User Image

The Ruthenheart brothers

Green sighs and closes his eyes, I'll go take a nap, I guess. he thought to himself as he laid his head on the couch.

Blue felt the vines intertwined in his arms and legs. He also notices the elf earlier. So this is her place. he thought and disregard the fact of trying to be held free from the bond. He stare at the elf. Such beautiful features. Of course, she's an elf, for Pete's sake, Blue! he said to himself again and closes his eyes. Dreaming with the girl.

Red grins as he saw Midnight blush. "What is that? Did I just saw you blush?" he smirked as he shot flame arrows at her.

Yuki-Chan113

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image

Scarlet sat next to Kitari and blushed a little bit."T-Thanks."She said.Midnight gasped and caught the flame arrow.She glared at him."Shut up."She said as she tossed it back at him.
(I gatta go to bed.I got school tomorrow.Night everyone!)

Dangerous Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Kitari sat up and looked to scarlet 'i think we can show her...' he thought as he gave her a smile "i trust you enough to show you the rest" he twitched then began to unbutton his shirt. (your missing the best part XD)

Assimilated Informer

User Image

The Ruthenheart brothers

Green (still sleeping)

Blue (still sleeping with Lady Elf)

Red smirks as he absorbs her flame. "You can even make my flames warm? How cute..." he teased as he used his fingers to form a star sign. "Surge, Phoenix!" he shouted and a huge flaming Phoenix shot up from nowhere. Red jumps and the Phoenix let him ride with his back. "Sursum!" he shouted and the bird flew towards the sky. "Here I go!" he shouted to Midnight, waiting for her to evade herself. He seems to enjoy her company. In fact, no girl has ever match the same qualities as him.

Yuki-Chan113
Ehhh??? So soon??? Oh well... goodnight and sweet dreams! See you tomorrow! xd

albino cookieh
I hope your not planning to strip nekkid now, are we? eek

Beloved Sex Symbol

User Image

Flippy

Flippy walks down the forest. Trotting as he pleases until he goes far too deep that he uncovers a mansion with a floating phoenix and two people fighting at each other.

He retreats back, only to enter the mansion itself.

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image

Scarlet blushed even more and looked away."Th-Thats fine.You don't have to show me."Midnight gasped,feeling paralyzed.She couldn't move at all."Damn it..."She muttered.She knew she lost this battle.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff