Welcome to Gaia! ::

Assimilated Informer

User Image

Jasmine Quinn

Jasmine eyed him again. "Your smile, its very pretty even if they had scars." she told him as she lay beside him. "Curious as to why you walk out so suddenly from the room. Does noise ever bother you?" she questioned the man.

albino cookieh

Victorious Spirit

Gale Andersson
User Image

The Ruthenheart brothers

Both the two brothers stop fighting. Red on the other hand stared at the blonde girl before him. He blushed and stood frozen on his hold from his brother. Blue on the other hand stare at the two girls back and forth. "Twins?" he said as the two idiots stand up and brushed themselves.

Red walks up to Midnight. "You already set fire to my heart, baby." Red flirts as Blue stared open-mouthed at his brother.

Green, on the other hand, face-palms. "What idiots." he mutters and heave out a huge sigh. He notice a little boy beside Kitari no year older than eight. "Hello, little one. What's your name?" he ask the child with curiosity.

albino cookieh

Yuki-Chan113

Midnite Werewolf

xXKage KazikatoXx

Hartstrum heard what Red said. Hartstrum growls under his breathe. he gets up. he stands beside Midnight. Hartstrum speaks. "that is no way to talk to a girl.....maybe I should teach you some manners...." Hartstrum had a soft spot in his heart for Midnight. more like a big brother to her. he knew she was too young for him.

Dangerous Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Kitari smiled at her he never got many complements "thank you...." he turned his head to look at her, she was laying next to him, he twitched then nodded " a little.....i couldn't think to well with them screaming and fighting one another....." he laughed before releasing a sigh "you seem to be taking this rather well so far...." he was looking back up at the sky again wondering how scarlet and her sister were fairing against the brothers.

Assimilated Informer

User Image

The Ruthenheart brothers

Red glances at the dark-haired guy, "Well you don't have to..." he states as he sat with his arms behind his back, "...and I thought they look like eighteen." he mutters under his breathe.

Blue glances at Green, "You don't need to do that!" he complains as he lightly touch his head, rubbing the pain. "We were only just kidding!" he said to the dark-haired guy. "Jeez..." he complains as he sat beside Red. "If only I were thirteen too. What such luck!" he mutters under breathe.

Green stares at the three. "I must really apologize to the things that happen here today, I'm afraid, they have gone too far. Thus, I would like you to wear this." he stated as he got out necklace for the two: for Midnight, an ice-shaped necklace and for Scarlet, a flaming red necklace. "If those two boys ever did anything to harm you, blow this necklace and surely, the two will eventually disappear from your place and will be transported to me. That way, I can keep track of their foolishness."

Green glance over Hartstrum's direction, "I'm afraid, I haven't caught your name, what is it again?" he asked the dark-haired man.

Yuki-Chan113

Midnite Werewolf

xXKage KazikatoXx

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Midnight and Scarlet Reigh

Midnight took her necklace and nodded."Thank you."She turned around to talk to Scarlet but she had vanished."Scarlet?"She called out.Scarlet was back upstairs in their room,sitting on the balcony,crying a little bit.Her tears turned to ice as they fell down her cheeks.She didn't know why she felt this way.She felt jealous of Jasmine being alone with Kitari.But why?She was too young for him.She was too young for anyone here.

Assimilated Informer

User Image

Jasmine Quinn

Jasmine glare at the stars. "You're welcome." she replied to him.

She stare at the stars even more. Nighttime. What such bliss this place give you.

She hears Kitari's laugh and stare at him. He release a sigh as he told her that she easily gets used to all of this things.

"Well, I was raise to adapt quickly into a peculiar environment. When my family discovers my ability, they lock me up to a dark room literally without no windows or a shed of light can be seen. They even told me that I should get used to it. Of course there are meals served three times a day but that's it. Eventually, as I've gotten used to it, the demons would complain and create a huge hole on some parts of a wall and they would need to chain me on a tree, just to stop me from causing catastrophe at our beloved home." as she said all of this, she stared at the stars in the sky.

"Why do you need to hide behind a mask?" she questioned Kitari again.

albino cookieh

Assimilated Informer

User Image

The Ruthenheart brothers

Blue shakes his head. Was that a vision or a nightmare? he said to himself. Apparently both. Because he just saw the girl with a red dress already dragging her away from the scene. He also saw Kitari on the doorway, hugging Scarlet. "Hey, let go of me you ugly wretch!" he shouted as she drags her downstairs towards the living room.

Red glares at Midnight and raise his two palms. "Fine. I'm sorry." he said to her.

Green nodded on Hartstrum. "It's nice to meet you. May I ask, how did you got here?" he questioned to the man. He saw the girl with a red dress drags Blue on the couch, forcing him to sit down. As Blue did so, he glared icily at the girl. "You little devil!" he cursed.

Yuki-Chan113
I need to edit. Kitari is the one who hugs you... sorry for the confusion! sweatdrop

Midnite Werewolf
Oh yes... Red is the insane. Blue is the slight one while Green is the cool one from the brothers. xd

xXKage KazikatoXx

Dangerous Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Kitari listened as she spoke then nodded in understanding " i understand........i wear the mask because it helps people get used to me easier and it helps me in a way too" he laughed insanely before sitting up and looking back towards the mansion "my life has been rather difficult....i haven't had a family in a long time........now so suddenly i gain one..." he stood up and twitched "i'm heading back inside.....your welcome to come along" he laughed insanely replacing the mask then heading back towards the mansion.

Assimilated Informer

User Image

Jasmine Quinn

Jasmine stood up and caught up with him. "Kitari, Scarlet's crying because of me. I think you should go up to her." she said to him and passed by him. She goes upstairs and grabs Blue by the collar, "Leave. Now." she warns the boy as her eyes morphed into cat-like and became bloody-red. She drags him away from the room. I don't want to create a feud here, nor make anybody hate me.

albino cookieh

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image

Scarlet heard the knock and thought it was Midnight.She got up and walked to the door,opening it.She frowned when she saw Blue."Oh...Hi...Im sorry I left without saying good-bye..."She said as she wiped her tears away."I just needed some space..."She then saw Jasmine drag him away.She wondered why.Midnight nodded at Green and then glared at Red."She was probably thinking about our mother,who neither of us met.So before you judge,know who you are judging."

Dangerous Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Kitari was confused by what she said 'shes crying....why?' he thought as he twitched and let out another sigh, he made his way up the stair case to scarlet's room and stood at the door giving her a smile from under the mask "scarlet....mind if i come in?" he asked in a sweet tone then he laughed insanely but became silent quickly, he twitched waiting for a reply.

Victorious Spirit

Gale Andersson
User Image

The Ruthenheart brothers

Red glances at the dark-haired guy, "Well you don't have to..." he states as he sat with his arms behind his back, "...and I thought they look like eighteen." he mutters under his breathe.

Blue glances at Green, "You don't need to do that!" he complains as he lightly touch his head, rubbing the pain. "We were only just kidding!" he said to the dark-haired guy. "Jeez..." he complains as he sat beside Red. "If only I were thirteen too. What such luck!" he mutters under breathe.

Green stares at the three. "I must really apologize to the things that happen here today, I'm afraid, they have gone too far. Thus, I would like you to wear this." he stated as he got out necklace for the two: for Midnight, an ice-shaped necklace and for Scarlet, a flaming red necklace. "If those two boys ever did anything to harm you, blow this necklace and surely, the two will eventually disappear from your place and will be transported to me. That way, I can keep track of their foolishness."

Green glance over Hartstrum's direction, "I'm afraid, I haven't caught your name, what is it again?" he asked the dark-haired man.

Yuki-Chan113

Midnite Werewolf

xXKage KazikatoXx

Hartstrum looks at Green. Hartstrum speaks. "my name is Hartstrum....you could say...I am a guardian of Midnight and of Scarlet" since Hartstrum had tried to save Midnight he has taken on responsibility of looking after both of them. Hartstrum thinks. {well at least one of these punks has manners....} Hartstrum glances at Red. he speaks. "I would not waste my time with you.....I bet you can not even fight..."

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image

Scarlet nodded and moved aside to let him in.She was no longer crying at this point.

Assimilated Informer

Yuki-Chan113
User Image

Scarlet nodded and moved aside to let him in.She was no longer crying at this point.

((((I'm sorry if I got this messed up. crying Kitari hugs you... please look at his post.)))))

Dangerous Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Kitari smiled at her and stepped in pulling down his mask, he sat down on the foot of her bed "i haven't been in your room before....its pretty....." he twitched then looked to scarlet with a sweet smile, motioning her to sit down next to him, he looked over to the window sill noticing where she was crying.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff