Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Katerina's eyes went wide. "What? How? When? Why? Huh?" She was so confused by his words. She had no memory of the event he was talking about and backed up into the wall.

Scarlet nodded. "I'm sorry. I just wanted to go for a walk." She explained.

Demetri soon came back with some fresh herbs and sat on the bed, mashing them together.

Victorious Spirit

Yuki-Chan113
Katerina's eyes went wide. "What? How? When? Why? Huh?" She was so confused by his words. She had no memory of the event he was talking about and backed up into the wall.

Scarlet nodded. "I'm sorry. I just wanted to go for a walk." She explained.

Demetri soon came back with some fresh herbs and sat on the bed, mashing them together.

*Hartstrum speaks* "there is nothing to be sorry for....."*he glances at Night for a second**he speaks* "I think you are gonna be safe......do you want head back to the mansion...."*Darkside thinks* {I am surprised Scarlet has not called you mutt}

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Bran didnt advance; he only held out his hand for her to take. "I can show you."

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Scarlet noticed Midnight had fallen asleep and picked her up, nodding to Hartstrum. "Yeah. I can carry her back."

Katerina looked at Bran's hand hesitantly,reaching a shaking hand out to touch his, closing her eyes tightly.

Victorious Spirit

Yuki-Chan113
Scarlet noticed Midnight had fallen asleep and picked her up, nodding to Hartstrum. "Yeah. I can carry her back."

Katerina looked at Bran's hand hesitantly,reaching a shaking hand out to touch his, closing her eyes tightly.

*Hartstrum nods**he speaks* "I am just glad we found you....."*he thinks* {well the day is not over yet.....she hates wolves...I still remember the first time I met her...she was not afraid...she is the brave one....}

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Bran took her hand firmly, as a guardian would."It's okay. You had saved several lives, soon, you will be able to control your spirit." He lead her outside. The god looked around until he spotted the tree with the cocoon. "Its okay Katerina." He relaxed his grip on her hand, but didnt let go just yet. "Go on."

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Scarlet nodded. "I would have come back you know. Im not one to run away." She said, starting to head back to the mansion.

Katerina looked at the cocoon, her body shaking. She felt something coming from inside it. It wasn't human and it wasn't an animal. She pressed her hand against it and closed her eyes, trying to calm down and not sure of what to do with it.

Victorious Spirit

Yuki-Chan113
Scarlet nodded. "I would have come back you know. Im not one to run away." She said, starting to head back to the mansion.

Katerina looked at the cocoon, her body shaking. She felt something coming from inside it. It wasn't human and it wasn't an animal. She pressed her hand against it and closed her eyes, trying to calm down and not sure of what to do with it.

*hartstrum sniffs the air**he thinks*{something is coming....something different...}*he glances at scarlet and midnight**He takes a breathe**he changes to his wolf form**he speaks*"both of you get on my back...we have to get to the mansion fast......something is going to happen soon...."

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Bran placed his hand on Katerina's shoulder. The moment he did the cocoon cracked up the left side. Slowly more cracks formed. A form crashed to the ground out of broken cocoon. It's skin was a pale shade of white. Long black sweat drenched hair was plastered to his face. Large Black wings were lay haphazardly on the ground. The creature gasped heavily. He opened his mouth to reveal sharper the average canines. The grass around him was slowly withering away.

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Katerina gasped in surprise. She took a step back, a hand over her mouth. She couldn't think straight. She fell to her knees with only a single question in her mind: I did THAT?! She wasn't terrified of it. She was shocked. She never thought she would be able to do something like that in a million years. When the grass withered, she felt a pain in her chest. She clutched where her heart would be and groaned slightly. Vines came out of the ground and helped the form stand up, helping it lean against the tree. Katerina looked up at Bran. "I...I did this...?" She asked him.

Scarlet shook her head. "I'm sure its noth-" She then felt a strange surge of energy through the forest. She became slightly frightened. The ground under her froze slightly. "Wh...What the hell was that?" She asked. She started to walk as fast as she could, forgetting about Hartstrum for a moment, just trying to find out what it was.

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
The creature hung loosely from the vines, his wings laid limp. The vines that touched his skin started to slowly wither and die. Dark horns perturbed from the crown of the creatures skull. The creature slowly raised his head, it opened his eyes, deep steely grey eyes. Jack's eyes. Jack brought his clawed hand up to shield his sensitive eyes from the light. As his eyes adjusted he noticed the paleness of his skin. Then the claws. Slowly, he became more and more aware of his new body. As he did, his steely eyes widened with horror.

Bran stepped forward in front of Katerina, not knowing how the creature would respond.

A shaky hand reached up and felt the horns on his head. "No...No...No NoNo" He kept repeating the word no. This was a bad dream. This wasnt him. It couldnt be.

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Katerina peeked out from behind Bran's leg like a scared child, trembling a little. She didn't want Bran to get hurt even if he was a god. She looked at the now transformed Jack, swallowing a little bit. "Um...is...is that really Jack...?" She asked Bran. Suddenly a voice popped into her head. It wasn't like the others. It was clearer. Yes. That is Jack. You don't remember do you? Katerina shook her head. "No...I don't..." She said aloud. Then let me show you. Katerina was pulled inside of herself, her eyes closing and her body going limp but still sitting up, her head hanging. She began to see everything. Her transformation, Jack firing the shot at her, her sealing him in the cocoon. She was in shock. She couldn't believe she had done such a thing. She eventually snapped back to reality with tears in her eyes, her body shaking even more.

Victorious Spirit

Yuki-Chan113
Katerina peeked out from behind Bran's leg like a scared child, trembling a little. She didn't want Bran to get hurt even if he was a god. She looked at the now transformed Jack, swallowing a little bit. "Um...is...is that really Jack...?" She asked Bran. Suddenly a voice popped into her head. It wasn't like the others. It was clearer. Yes. That is Jack. You don't remember do you? Katerina shook her head. "No...I don't..." She said aloud. Then let me show you. Katerina was pulled inside of herself, her eyes closing and her body going limp but still sitting up, her head hanging. She began to see everything. Her transformation, Jack firing the shot at her, her sealing him in the cocoon. She was in shock. She couldn't believe she had done such a thing. She eventually snapped back to reality with tears in her eyes, her body shaking even more.

*Hartstrum puts Midnight onto his back**he then follows Scarlet**he speaks* "I guess you sense it too..."*they make there way back to mansion**he sniffs the air**he sneezes**he mumbles* "what the heck is that smell......it is horrible..."*Darkside whispers* "well it seems we have a new creature among us.....hmmmm...."

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Bran knelt down and held Katerina's shoulders when she went limp. "Katerina? Hey. Snap out of it."

Jack's body termbled as he tried to stand. His body hurt, it felt as if he had taken the beating of a life time. He was taller than before, and skinnier too. He felt an odd weight on his back as he stood. The bounty hunter slowly turned his head to look over his shoulder. He gasped when he saw the black feathered wings. The creature's wings snapped open, when they fully extended a pulse of energy radiated out of him. When the energy came in contact with a living being it left them feeling drained for a few moments. Jack's wings relaxed and he turned back and stared at Katerina. His steely eyes showed fear. He was a monster.

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Katerina looked past Bran and into Jacks eyes. She could see he was afraid. She never thought she would see him like this. She reached a shaky hand out to him, placing it on his cheek. She could feel her body getting weaker but tried to push through the urge of wanting to pass out. "Jack..." She whispered, her voice the only thing that was calm. She didn't want this for him but she didn't know how to turn him back. "Im so sorry..."She said right before she passed out, her hand falling from his cheek and her body leaning against Bran's.

Scarlet looked around and notice Katerina Bran and another by a tree. "Hartstrum!" She called out, pointing over to them. "Over there."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff