Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
"My former master" Vetis replied. The tall figure in the smoke had curved horns protruding from the crown of his skull. Glowing eyes from the smoke looked around as the figure turned, trying to make out what was going on. Simultaneously, all of the books went out and and the candle under the jar caught fire. The figure growled. "What is the meaning of this?!!" A dark and gruff voice came from the smoke. Vetis dropped his book and pulled out a large dagger and plugged it into the figures chest. The smoke was settling, the devil glared down at vetis, growling. His hand was holding the wound.
Vetis chuckled. "I think it is time for someone new to take over hell." Vetis twisted the dagger causing the devil to let out an inhuman cry that echoed through the house. The candle continued to burn

Bran let out a small sigh and held the small bird in view of Axizo.
The elf smiled brightly. "Saoirse!" He sat up and held out his hands for her. "Oh, she has gotten so small." Bran gently placed the bird in Axizo's hands, narrowing his eyes slightly. He didnt particularly trust this man. "What is wrong with her?" The god asked. The elf gently and lovely pet the delicate bird. "She is my follower. She is bound to me by spirit. If I am injured she feels it, I was heavily injured so it must have taken a lot out of my poor girl."

Victorious Spirit

Kage Kazikato
"My former master" Vetis replied. The tall figure in the smoke had curved horns protruding from the crown of his skull. Glowing eyes from the smoke looked around as the figure turned, trying to make out what was going on. Simultaneously, all of the books went out and and the candle under the jar caught fire. The figure growled. "What is the meaning of this?!!" A dark and gruff voice came from the smoke. Vetis dropped his book and pulled out a large dagger and plugged it into the figures chest. The smoke was settling, the devil glared down at vetis, growling. His hand was holding the wound.
Vetis chuckled. "I think it is time for someone new to take over hell." Vetis twisted the dagger causing the devil to let out an inhuman cry that echoed through the house. The candle continued to burn

Bran let out a small sigh and held the small bird in view of Axizo.
The elf smiled brightly. "Saoirse!" He sat up and held out his hands for her. "Oh, she has gotten so small." Bran gently placed the bird in Axizo's hands, narrowing his eyes slightly. He didnt particularly trust this man. "What is wrong with her?" The god asked. The elf gently and lovely pet the delicate bird. "She is my follower. She is bound to me by spirit. If I am injured she feels it, I was heavily injured so it must have taken a lot out of my poor girl."

*Hartstrum puts his hands over his ears to trying to block out the inhuman cry**his darkness flares around him**he falls to his knees**his eyes close**he clenches his teeth**Darkside whispers* "the devil how....shall I say...interesting...."*Darkside chuckles**he whispers* "no wonder Vetis energy was so familiar..."*Hartstrum whispers* "shut up.....now....help me my energy.....is unstable..."*Darkside speaks* "let it out...show them your true side...."

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Midnight covered her ears well as she fell to her knees beside Vetis. She wasn't able to fully mute out the cry though so it was still affecting her. Before she knew it,she was screaming herself, her appearance becoming altered

Katerina made her way out of the mansion and stood on the front porch,waiting for Jack.

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
The smoke swirled around Vetis and he devil. The deamon hardly notices the the girl change, he was focused on getting his new power. "You have been so neglectful of you position! It is time for a change of pace." The devil struggled to pull the dagger out that vetis was holding in. The spell had weakened the devil. "Vetis! Stop this immediately!" He growled, unable to move from the center of the spiral. Corruption pushed harder. "I will not! I am tired of you squandering your power! Such a waste!"

Victorious Spirit

Yuki-Chan113
Midnight covered her ears well as she fell to her knees beside Vetis. She wasn't able to fully mute out the cry though so it was still affecting her. Before she knew it,she was screaming herself, her appearance becoming altered

Katerina made her way out of the mansion and stood on the front porch,waiting for Jack.

*Hartstrum growls**his eyes snap open**they are black**he slowly gets to his feet**darkness goes around him like a mist**he looks over at Midnight**he frowns slightly**he slowly goes over to her**he speaks* "Midnight....Midnight....look at me....you have to get up and get out of here..."*his voice is mixed with Darksides voice**he gently shakes her shoulder*

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Midnight couldn't hear Hartstrum. She couldn't hear anything. She looked at Hartstrum,her vision Hazy. She could see his lips moving. "Hart...I...."She tried to tell him she couldn't hear but the transformation made her weak and she ended up slowly blacking out.

Victorious Spirit

Yuki-Chan113
Midnight couldn't hear Hartstrum. She couldn't hear anything. She looked at Hartstrum,her vision Hazy. She could see his lips moving. "Hart...I...."She tried to tell him she couldn't hear but the transformation made her weak and she ended up slowly blacking out.

*Hartstrum scoops up Midnight into his arms**he speaks* "damn it....stay awake midnight...."*Darksides voice slowly fades away**he turns his back on Vetis and the devil**he sighes quietly**he thinks* {Vetis...you are causing even more pain....I will find a way to make you pay.....}*he starts to walk to the door*

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
The devil took in a deep, smoke filled breath, wrapped his hands tightly around the hilt of the dagger and Vetis' hand and forced the dagger out of his body. Blood spilled from the wound. He glared at the deamon of corruption with such rage that it could easily freeze hell over.
Vetis was in absolute shock. He never pictured this failing! He did the research and planned everything down to the type of sand. He had made enough deals and had grown strong enough to over throw the devil.
The Devil growled deeply. "Did you think it would be that easy, Vetis?" Hi hand shot out and ceased the deamon by the neck and pulled him close. "You are a selfish creature who has fall from your duty. For that you shall be punished."
Vetis shook his head. "H-how?" He was so focused on his failure.
"If it were as simple as getting a candle to light without oxygen and a bit of black magic, I wouldnt be here." The devil's grip tightened, his sharp nails pierced the demon's skin. "I am taking your corruption and your status from you. You shall never return to your home. Hell will never welcome you back, and I shall show you Paradise so that you shall wonder in suffering, longing for the beauty you can not have." He placed he hand on Vetis' forehead and closed his eyes. The demon's eyes widened as images, sounds, smells and feeling poured into his mind. The devil removed his hand and Vetis cried out. "No! Take me back!" He struggled. The devil lifted him off the ground and threw him to the back of the library sending books crashing on top of him. "I pray that the magic is not merciful to you in its repercussions. He kicked over the jar and candle, all of the smoke vanished from the room. "Wolf, wait. I can absolve you of the deal that former deamon tricked you into, as well as the girl's."

Victorious Spirit

Kage Kazikato
The devil took in a deep, smoke filled breath, wrapped his hands tightly around the hilt of the dagger and Vetis' hand and forced the dagger out of his body. Blood spilled from the wound. He glared at the deamon of corruption with such rage that it could easily freeze hell over.
Vetis was in absolute shock. He never pictured this failing! He did the research and planned everything down to the type of sand. He had made enough deals and had grown strong enough to over throw the devil.
The Devil growled deeply. "Did you think it would be that easy, Vetis?" Hi hand shot out and ceased the deamon by the neck and pulled him close. "You are a selfish creature who has fall from your duty. For that you shall be punished."
Vetis shook his head. "H-how?" He was so focused on his failure.
"If it were as simple as getting a candle to light without oxygen and a bit of black magic, I wouldnt be here." The devil's grip tightened, his sharp nails pierced the demon's skin. "I am taking your corruption and your status from you. You shall never return to your home. Hell will never welcome you back, and I shall show you Paradise so that you shall wonder in suffering, longing for the beauty you can not have." He placed he hand on Vetis' forehead and closed his eyes. The demon's eyes widened as images, sounds, smells and feeling poured into his mind. The devil removed his hand and Vetis cried out. "No! Take me back!" He struggled. The devil lifted him off the ground and threw him to the back of the library sending books crashing on top of him. "I pray that the magic is not merciful to you in its repercussions. He kicked over the jar and candle, all of the smoke vanished from the room. "Wolf, wait. I can absolve you of the deal that former deamon tricked you into, as well as the girl's."

*Hartstrum stopped**he turns around slowly**he speaks* "I was not tricked into the deal....I jsut did not know the end result......"*he gently lays Midnight down**he speaks* "the devil helping out a mortal...that is hard to believe....dont I have to make another deal....isn't that what all demons do...make deals....."*he then glances at midnight**he looks at the devil**he speaks* "absolve midnight first...she has suffered more because of Vetis....."*he looks over at Vetis**he speaks* "Vetis....I told you that you would pay for what you did....I just never knew it would be the devil to punish you....I guess I dont have to kill you...."

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
"I am not just any deamon. There is no deal to be made, I am just cleaning up that Fool's mess. You will have to bring her over to me, If I break the seal on the floor I shall be transported back to my home."

Victorious Spirit

Kage Kazikato
"I am not just any deamon. There is no deal to be made, I am just cleaning up that Fool's mess. You will have to bring her over to me, If I break the seal on the floor I shall be transported back to my home."

*hartstrum gently picks Midnight**he walks over to the devil**he speaks* "when Midnight is taken care of...."*he sighs quietly**he speaks*"if I ask you take the power that vetis away....I won't have it to protect the one I love....so I just want you to remove the madness from it...so I don't change into a mindless creature...I want to keep the power just not end result of having it..."*darkside whispers*"the devil is one creature you should a little more respect to....he could send you to hell with the snap of his fingers"

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
The devil puts his thumb on the bridge of Midnight's nose and his index finger on her fore head. After a moment, the deal mmidnight had made became void and she returned back to herself. "There is no compromise here. You will either take the madness and the power or render the deal void and get rid of it all. I recommend choosing quickly. I am not patient."

Victorious Spirit

Kage Kazikato
The devil puts his thumb on the bridge of Midnight's nose and his index finger on her fore head. After a moment, the deal mmidnight had made became void and she returned back to herself. "There is no compromise here. You will either take the madness and the power or render the deal void and get rid of it all. I recommend choosing quickly. I am not patient."

*Hartstrum thinks back to how Arkadia looked at him with fear**he looks at the devil**he thinks* {I dont want her to fear me.....I want her to see me as someone she can love....}*he speaks* "ok.....take the power away....make it like I never made a deal with Vetis...."*he closes his eyes**Darkside whispers in his head*{I knew you were weak...but to give up all that power for just Arkadia....you have surprised even me.....}

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
The devil repeated the same process and rendered the deal void, effectively removing the power Hartstrum had gained. "There, hopefully you'll live longer. " He glared over at the pile of books and wood the covered the former deamon Vetis. "I pray that the repercussions kill you slowly. " He moved his foot, dragging it across the sand Breaking the seal. He disappeared in a flash of light that filled the room.

Victorious Spirit

Kage Kazikato
The devil repeated the same process and rendered the deal void, effectively removing the power Hartstrum had gained. "There, hopefully you'll live longer. " He glared over at the pile of books and wood the covered the former deamon Vetis. "I pray that the repercussions kill you slowly. " He moved his foot, dragging it across the sand Breaking the seal. He disappeared in a flash of light that filled the room.

*Hartstrums eyes snap open when the power is removed**his mind became clear of the insanity that was covering it**he gasp quietly**the flash blinds him for a second**he stumbles back with Midnight in his arms**he shakes his head**he takes a breathe**he blinks**his eyes turn to wolf eyes**he growls quietly**darkside whispers* "ahh...there it is...our true power......the beast side..."*it chuckles**Hartstrum whispers* 'I will show Vetis what it means to wield the beast side...."*he turns and gently sets Midnight down on the floor**he looks over at Vetis**he growls**he speaks* "the devil may not have wanted to hurt you more.....but me....I want to make you suffer for all the people you hurt!"*he charges at Vetis*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff