Welcome to Gaia! ::

Victorious Spirit

Kage Kazikato
Vetis smiled as Hartstrum left."Dont worry mutt, You'll be free of the demon of corruption soon~!" He laughed. Soon, I wont be the demon of corruption. Soon I'll be running Hell! Vetis thought with a wide smile.

*Hartstrum took a breathe and walked into the library**he sees Bran holding a little bird**he goes to a shelf and begins to look for a book to read**he speaks* "Bran....I did not expect you to come back here so soon....and what is with the little bird....is it your new pet or something...."*he thinks* {why should I care....I have my own problems to deal with....I dont think Bran could help....}

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Bran looked up from the small bird to Hartstrum. " I am here for as long as the spirit needs me. I will leave once she is settled." The god spoke matter of factly. He looked back down at the bird and continued to pet the small creature. "It is not well, so I am taking care of it."

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Katerina shrugged. "I don't know what happened to him. I just found him like this. We should treat his wounds quickly." She said. When the reached the infirmary, she helped Arkadia lay him on one of the beds. Scarlet and Elizabeth followed close behind them. "We shouldn't crowd him. Me and Scarlet will go get Bran. He should know how to treat the wounds." They then left the infirmary, leaving Katerina, Arkadia, and the mysterious elf there.

Midnight saw their conversation and headed to the library to get Bran. She saw him with Hartstrum. She was nervous. "Um...Bran...Katerina needs you in the infirmary...."She said,softly.

Demetri watched as Jack twitched. He didn't want to leave him there and risk him getting a concussion. He put down the violin on the bedside table and walked over to Jack,gently picking him up and placing him on the bed. He then picked the violin back up before leaving out the front door,locking it before he shut it and running back into the woods towards the mansion.

Victorious Spirit

Kage Kazikato
Bran looked up from the small bird to Hartstrum. " I am here for as long as the spirit needs me. I will leave once she is settled." The god spoke matter of factly. He looked back down at the bird and continued to pet the small creature. "It is not well, so I am taking care of it."

*hartstrum nods slightly**he speaks* "so how is katerina settling in as the new spirit of the forest...."*he grabs a book about demons**he sits down**he opens book and begins to searching for vetis name*

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
(She isnt a goddess lol she is a spirit. How many times do I need to explain that?They are two totally different things lol razz )

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Bran payed no mind to the book Hartstrum had grabbed. "Well, I suppose she is-." The god of rejuvenation was cut short by midnight. "Thank you for informing me. " The Lord of Ravens stud from his perch and gently paved the bird in the makeshift nest with great care. He went quickly to the infirmary. "You needed me? "

The elf lay unconscious in the bed still bleeding out.

Bran noticed the elf yet said nothing. His only concerns were what Katerina wanted him to do and the delicate little bird.

Jack opened his eyes as demetri carried him. He stated laughing tiredly and quietly. "He's dead. I got 'em" He believed he was still in his dream gloating about killing oliver.

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Demetri had already left by the time Jack had woke up and was half way back to the mansion.

Katerina looked to Bran. "I need you to heal him. It will help the bird. Please help him." She begged him.

Scarlet and Elizabeth just watched, wondering what was going to happen.

Midnight looked to Hartstrum. "Um...M...Master needs this room you know...You...You should go...."

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuki-Chan113

Midnite Werewolf

Bran nodded, that was a rather simple task. "As you wish." The god put the delicate bird in its makeshift nest. Be well. He thought as about the bird as he set the little creature down. He walked over to the bleeding elf and looked him over properly. There was a large gash in his abdomen, deep too. Rejuvination inhaled deeply, focusing his abilities. He exhaled and moved the elf's shirt up, before placing his hand right below the wound. He pressed down gently and slowly drug his hand across the wound. The nasty gash that was once there disappeared where his hand had been, leaving the a scar the same size as the former wound. "Done."

The elf still remain unconscious but seemed to relax and his breathing became normal once more. He even looked rather peaceful.

The god looked over at the bird, disappointed to find the bird was still asleep. "Poor thing is still asleep..."

Vetis, though he had not moved from Midnight's room, he heard Midnight call him master. "Oh, youre calling me master? I like it." He chuckled darkly.

The drunk man had fallen back asleep in his bed, unaware he had been stolen from.

Victorious Spirit

Yuki-Chan113
Demetri had already left by the time Jack had woke up and was half way back to the mansion.

Katerina looked to Bran. "I need you to heal him. It will help the bird. Please help him." She begged him.

Scarlet and Elizabeth just watched, wondering what was going to happen.

Midnight looked to Hartstrum. "Um...M...Master needs this room you know...You...You should go...."

*Hartstrum frowns**he folds his arms over his chest**he speaks* "you so called master can find a different place....because I am not moving from this library.......he will have to find a different place to spread his evil...."*he goes back to reading his book**he speaks* "he can go to hell for all I care....."

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Katerina put her hand on the elf's forehead. "They should wake up soon...I hope so anyways..." She said as she sat in the chair next to his bed.

Scarlet and Elizabeth decided to leave the room together.

Midnight looked down at the floor. "B...But he needs this room....Please...."

Demetri kept running through the forest,holding Oliver's violin close,trying not to drop it.

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Bran gently picked up the bird into his hands and stroked lovingly it with his thumb. "Good." Bran looked over at the elf with the smallest glare of suspicion. "Why is he important to you?" The god slid his glance over to the spirit, a neutral expression graced his face, his voice calm and even.

The deamon laid back on Midnight's bed, listening to the conversation between the girl and the wolf through the girl. He laugh at the wolf's comment. "He thinks he has a choice!" Soon, the wolf would be nothing to him. Nor any of these creatures. A wide smile spread across the monster's face at the prospect of his soon to be victory. "Ask the beast where the bird had kept his spell books. I dont feel like wasting my time looking for things."

Jack rolled over from his bed on the the floor and woke with a terrible fright. He scrambled to his feet into a sloppy offensive position. After his quick eyes scanned the room, a throbbing headache kicked in and he sank back down to the floor holding his head. "Gods be damned." He pulled himself back on to his bed to sit. He paused for a moment, memories of the last thing the hunter was doing. He was waiting....Waiting for that monster to come back! His eyes snap open and he gets up from his bed before running into the small dim kitchen. It was gone. Ignoring the throbbing pain in his head the best he could. He found his pistol and knife then started off toward the woods with fury and determination.
User Image

My name is Rhea Hastings.

A Victorian style carriage, pulled by two black stallions, manned by an old man stopped at the front gates of the mansion. With a loud clang the door flung wide open and emerging from the dark depths came two iron clad knights and a woman, tied from chest to ankle, with twined rope, they flung her across the yard with a knife laid on the ground and let her land with a thud onto the front steps before riding away into the sunset.

The woman was scared, her mouth stuffed by linen to prevent any sound from escaping her windpipes; there she lay alone, wiggling against the ropes towards the knife the men left behind. Freeing herself she stood up, let the ropes fall loosely then discarded everything off to the bushes near the entrance. Her wings were clasped together behind her back, they were large, white and shimmering. She tested the door to see if it was locked but it wasn't so she stepped inside and closed it behind her. "Hello!" She let her voice travel in the hopes somebody would find her

Victorious Spirit

Yuki-Chan113
Katerina put her hand on the elf's forehead. "They should wake up soon...I hope so anyways..." She said as she sat in the chair next to his bed.

Scarlet and Elizabeth decided to leave the room together.

Midnight looked down at the floor. "B...But he needs this room....Please...."

Demetri kept running through the forest,holding Oliver's violin close,trying not to drop it.

*Hartstrum speaks* "why does he need this room......I dont see him as a big book reader....."*he shakes his head slowly**he speaks* "fine...I will leave this room...but only for you Midnight not for you so called master...."*he gets up and goes into the hallway**he then sits down on the floor**he mumbles* {Vetis...what are you planning now.....}

Victorious Spirit

tempeh-kun
User Image

A Victorian style carriage, pulled by two black stallions, manned by an old man stopped at the front gates of the mansion. With a loud clang the door flung wide open and emerging from the dark depths came two iron clad knights and a woman, tied from chest to ankle, with twined rope, they flung her across the yard with a knife laid on the ground and let her land with a thud onto the front steps before riding away into the sunset.

The woman was scared, her mouth stuffed by linen to prevent any sound from escaping her windpipes; there she lay alone, wiggling against the ropes towards the knife the men left behind. Freeing herself she stood up, let the ropes fall loosely then discarded everything off to the bushes near the entrance. Her wings were clasped together behind her back, they were large, white and shimmering. She tested the door to see if it was locked but it wasn't so she stepped inside and closed it behind her. "Hello!" She let her voice travel in the hopes somebody would find her

*Hartstrums head snaps up from his book**he gets up and goes to the front door**he speaks* "uh...hello.....how did you get here....."*he looks up and down her slowly**he thinks*{she looks normal to me....but I could be wrong......}
Quote:
*Hartstrums head snaps up from his book**he gets up and goes to the front door**he speaks* "uh...hello.....how did you get here....."*he looks up and down her slowly**he thinks*{she looks normal to me....but I could be wrong......}

User Image

Hartstrums arrival surprised Rhea, for it seemed that nobody would answer much less come to greet her. The mansion looked as if it had been abandoned like she, she glanced up at Hartstrum and asked,"Hi, my name is Rhea. I was sent here though I don't know exactly where here is or who you are. Who are you?" She tilted her head off to one side, curiously, awaiting an answer to her question. Her hands were clasped behind her back, she leaned forward to get a good look at his face with her heels rolled up. A small smile graced her lips, she appeared an angel on earth though nobody would have guessed she was special in her own unique way..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff