Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
"Do not take me for a fool. You lost it! How do you know you can control it!?" He growls at Hartstrum. "I am aware you have your wolf and your human soul pieces. Niether I want. All I wanted was a favor, which you still owe me." The deamon began to mockingly slow his words as if he were talking to someone who is daft. "If i dont profit from the deal then I will not make the deal. Is that clear?"

Victorious Spirit

Kage Kazikato
"Do not take me for a fool. You lost it! How do you know you can control it!?" He growls at Hartstrum. "I am aware you have your wolf and your human soul pieces. Niether I want. All I wanted was a favor, which you still owe me." The deamon began to mockingly slow his words as if he were talking to someone who is daft. "If i dont profit from the deal then I will not make the deal. Is that clear?"

*Hartstrum growls**he speaks* "because I was controlling before I fought Jack.....or were you not watching......it was fueled by my anger......which I only have for you!"*his right hand clench to a fist**he takes a step forward**he punches Vetis in the face**then his hand burns**he tries not show pain*

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Vetis anticipates the attack. He turns 90 degrees to the right, yet he still get clipped in the jaw by Harstrum. He snakes his arm up Hartstrum's, he grabbed his bicep and dug his nail into it. Turning once more he fallows through by flipping Hartstrum on to the hard wooden floor with a loud thud. He drug his sharps nail out if were they had punctured and drags them down the arm has he releases, leaving large bloody scratches. "You are too thick headed for your own good." The deamon sneered at him. "Do not think you can hurt me so easily. Youre young, and you have so much to learn."

Oliver was startled away by the loud thud. He sat up quickly, too quickly and got quiet dizzy. He groaned and rested his head in his hands trying to get his bearings.straight.

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Katerina led Bran back to the mansion,holding the bird close. She could see a silhouette of someone in the back of her mind but disregarded it.

Demetri woke up when Oliver did. He softly rubbed his back softly. "You alright?" He asked.

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Bran thought about the mansion trying to recall where in the large house was a room with a lot of light. The library would do. It had a set of very large windows. "Give the bird to me and find a box and some soft cloth. I need to further examine it."

Oliver looked around the room. "Dem? Where are we?" He didn't remember what happened after the band was... His hand went to his wrapped bicep. "Ah!" He cringed. "What's going on?"

Victorious Spirit

Kage Kazikato
Vetis anticipates the attack. He turns 90 degrees to the right, yet he still get clipped in the jaw by Harstrum. He snakes his arm up Hartstrum's, he grabbed his bicep and dug his nail into it. Turning once more he fallows through by flipping Hartstrum on to the hard wooden floor with a loud thud. He drug his sharps nail out if were they had punctured and drags them down the arm has he releases, leaving large bloody scratches. "You are too thick headed for your own good." The deamon sneered at him. "Do not think you can hurt me so easily. Youre young, and you have so much to learn."

*Hartstrum is surprised by Vetis speed and counter**he his hand goes to the bloody scratches on his arm**he grits his teeth**he looks up at Vetis**he grits his teeth**he chuckles quietly**he speaks* "I....still got atleast one shot in....that is all that counts in my eyes......"*he sits up**he speaks* "besides....what else do I need to learn....."

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Vetis rooms his eyes dramatically. "You will learn not to be so foolish as to think that counts for anything. I've been alive far longer than you and will remain alive long after your soul burns. You are naïve and ignorant. I have no intention of teaching you a damn thing."

Victorious Spirit

Kage Kazikato
Vetis rooms his eyes dramatically. "You will learn not to be so foolish as to think that counts for anything. I've been alive far longer than you and will remain alive long after your soul burns. You are naïve and ignorant. I have no intention of teaching you a damn thing."

*Hartstrum gets to his feet**he speaks* "I almost forgot......I still do have power...... it is a little unstable...it is something you can never take away from me...."*he takes a breathe and closes his eyes**he thinks* {Darkside....time to play}*a faint darkness goes around Hartstrum**he chuckles**he whispers* "it has been long overdue meetng you Vetis...."*his eyes snap open**thy are black**he smirks**he speaks* "name is Darkside.....I am the power that little Hartstrum has....."

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Vetis yawns. "And I should care why?" He leans back against the wall. "It couldnt have been that over due. Ive only know the foolish mutt for a short period of time. You wont be as naive, will you?"

Victorious Spirit

Kage Kazikato
Vetis yawns. "And I should care why?" He leans back against the wall. "It couldnt have been that over due. Ive only know the foolish mutt for a short period of time. You wont be as naive, will you?"

*Darkside shakes his head slowly**he speaks* "well you shouldn't really ....only if you value that little contract you made with him.....because if I take over completely he dies..and so does the deal he made with you....."*he shakes his head again**he speaks* "I am much older than Hartstrum I am not naive at all....I understand completely about the what he needs to learn....and why you did not warn him about the negative effects of the power you gave him......"*he smirks slightly**he speaks* "you enjoy giving misery to others...."

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Vetis narrowed his eyes. "Clearly you didn't pay much attention. I told him he would not be the same. The effects are not always bad. He was just unlucky. So why are you here?"

Victorious Spirit

Kage Kazikato
Vetis narrowed his eyes. "Clearly you didn't pay much attention. I told him he would not be the same. The effects are not always bad. He was just unlucky. So why are you here?"

*Darkside speaks* "to call you a lier......the same thing happend to Crow.....I dont believe in luck...."*he glances down at the bloody scratches**he speaks* "was that really necessary....."*his hand clench into a fist**the scratches slowly close up**all that is left is white scars of the scratches**he speaks* "your little power that you gave Hartstrum actually helped me more than it did Hartstrum....."

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Vetis watched the scratches close up. "Yes. It was. I truly dont care who it helps. As long as I get payed."

Victorious Spirit

Kage Kazikato
Vetis watched the scratches close up. "Yes. It was. I truly dont care who it helps. As long as I get payed."

*Darkside gently touches the scarred arm**he speaks* "see as good as new...."*he takes his hand away**he speaks* "so that is all that matters....just the end of the deal...good...."*he steps away from Vetis**he looks out the window**he glances back**he speaks* "now just between you and me....Hartstrum will remember none of this....what is this little favor you have for him..."*he gently touches the window with one finger**it cracks slowly**he speaks*"because if he loses his sanity....he wont much use to you besides to kill someone...or is that your plan....."

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Vetis laughs. "Oh no. His lack of sanity may do me well. And if he fails to d me the one favor i ask for. I get all of his power. What I gave him and his wolf." He smiled smugly

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff