Crow stops and his feathers ruffle. "Why does it matter?"

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Midnight and Scarlet Reigh

"We were told to find it."Midnight explained.

Victorious Spirit

Hartstrum stops. he chuckles. he speaks. "do you really think that Crow is the master of mansion....he just lives there just same as me....I can take you there" he looks over at Crow. Hartstrum speaks. "you should really work on your manners...because someday...someone might be just as a unpleasant to you as you are to others..." his eyes narrow for a second.

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Crow narrows his eyes into a glare. "Be careful mutt, my kindness toward you is limited. My manners are not a problem I can be curitious to other. I do not trust strangers, they are always a nuisance." He walks toward the mansion, staying a head of the group.

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image

Midnight glared at the wolf and stood up,picking up Scarlet and carrying her in her arms."I still do not trust you,wolf,but if I have to follow you to seek refuge then I must."She looked at Scarlet who had fallen asleep.The ice around them slowly melted.

Victorious Spirit

Hartstrum growls under his breathe. he speaks. " this mutt has sharp teeth...or did you forget the last time we fought...and I have less kindness for you Crow...." he then looks at Midnight. he speaks. "I am one of the few wolves here are kind to others.....and I do not expect your trust...just for you to follow me to safety......now excuse me for a moment..." he walks behind a large bush. he changes into his human form. he snarls. he walk out the other side. he is wearing clothes now. he speaks. "you should never trust your eyes all the time.....they can deceive you..." he walks forward.

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image

Midnight walked past him."Whatever...Just stay away from my sister."

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
"How can I forget such a scaring event?" He spoke with bitter sarcasm before turning his attention to the girls. "He is right though. Dangerous things lerk in these woods, we should get to the mansion."

Victorious Spirit

Hartstrum walks slowly. he speaks. "I was not planning anything anyway....." he sees the mansion in the distance. he speaks. "home sweet home...." he then catches up to Midnight. he speaks. "ok...maybe we got off on the wrong foot......" he glances at Midnight. he speaks. "why exactly do you want to go to the mansion....besides the fact you and your sister have gifts of fire and ice..."

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Crow keeps his distance behind the group listening to their conversation.

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image

"Our story is not a happy one.Nor do I wish to tell you it yet."Midnight said.

Victorious Spirit

Hartstrum speaks. "all of us have our own reasons for coming to the mansion.....you don't have to tell us..." he then looks back at Crow. he speaks. "If the others had not stopped me...I would have clipped your wings for good.....so don't play off our last fight like it was nothing....." Hartstrum then looks are the forest slowly. he speaks. "at least you and me agree on something for once..." he sniffs the air quietly. he thinks. {hmm...the same scent as before.....raw magic...and yet....there is something else there}

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Crow scoffs, "you do not remember it as I do. You wouldntve been able to 'clip my wings' as you put it." He walk a head of the group to the large wooden doors of the old mansion.

Victorious Spirit

Hartstrum growls. he speaks. "if you so sure...then why not let me have another go at you..." he glances at Midnight. he speaks. go up stairs...second door on the right...that is your room...and welcome to the mansion....." Hartstrum turns and walks down to the basement.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff