Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Kadoma Mori

Kadoma glared at Kitari."I will be the judge of that.Very well then."She released him from the vines.She then looked back at Crow."After you have had your rest come back and see me.I think I really do need to remind you of who I am and where you stand."She then disappeared.

Dangerous Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Kitari stretched himself then twitched turning to look at crow "thank you......and i apologize for getting you in trouble with her" he laughed then twitched again, he would go back in her woods again for a walk he enjoyed nature to much not to "my names kitari motaku....its a pleasure to meet you" he bowed slightly to the male.

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Crow sighs, "Its fine..." Everything menacing about his demeanor changed to exhausted. "Im called Crow. Fallow me" He shows him back to the mansion.

Dangerous Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Kitari smiled at him then nodded, he followed crow to the mansion "oh wow...." he twitched then looked at crow "is there anyone else inside?" he asked wondering how many people crow has saved from the forest or if he was the first.

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Crow nods. "Yes, there are four others not including myself"

Dangerous Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Kitari twitched slightly "i see......" he looked at the mansion then back to the forest 'no matter what she tells me i will still go in her forest....i enjoy the scenery to much' he turned his head to look infront of him towards the mansion.

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Crow enters the mansion. "Do what you want i need to go rest. Try not to scare anyone..." The last part he said without thinking as he went up the large stair case toward the east wing and the library

Dangerous Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Kitari laughed insanely then nodded "i shall try not to" he watched as crow left him to go rest somewhere, he glanced around the inside of the house "hm......i guess this will be my new home" he twitched and made his way down a random hallway.

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Sebastian was walking down the same hallway as Kitari. He stops when he sees Kitari, he stares not sure what to think of this man.

Dangerous Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Kitari stopped walking down the hallway when he noticed a small child, he twitched then smiled at him from under the mask "good day......my names kitari...its nice to meet you" he laughed insanely then gave a small wave to the boy, he hoped the boy didn't run from him like everyone else has.

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Sebastian felt something was off about this man but he waved and smiled a bit uncomfortably anyway. "M-my name is S-Sebastian..."

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Midnight and Scarlet Reigh

Scarlet started to wake up.She looked over to see Midnight now asleep,her head on the bed that Hartstrum was on.She smiled at the fact that her sister was opening up to people.She got up off the bed and left the room,walking down the hallway.She stopped when she saw Sebastian and Kitari.

Dangerous Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Kitari twitched then began to walk again towards the boy "would you like to give me a tour Sebastian?" he was lost in this house so he figured he would ask the boy for a tour and get to know him better along the way, kitari didn't mean to scare people it was just the way he was "i'm sorry if i frighten you" he laughed insanely then twitched turning to look at a female who had noticed them "hello there..." he bowed slightly "my names kitari....its nice to meet you" he twitched once more.

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Midnight and Scarlet Reigh

Scarlet noticed the twitch but didn't really say anything about it.She smiled at him and bowed back."My name is Scarlet.Nice to meet you to."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff