Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Kitari smiled to himself from under the mask, he was leaning up against a tree "what to do.....im not sure.....not much to do in the forest..." he let out a demented laugh before standing up straight, he began to walk through the woods glancing around at a few birds, he twitched as a bunny jumped in front of his path "how cute....." kitari reached out his hand to pet it but it fled back from where it came 'it ran......just like everyone else' he laughed insanely continuing his walk.

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Kadoma Mori

Kadoma was sitting by a tree in the center of the forest.She sighed,upset at the fact that Crow was making her wait but understood.Saving Scarlet took alot out of him.She felt someone coming her way,using her powers to make one of the tree's vines grab Kitari,pinning him to it.She then stood up and walked towards him."Who goes there?"

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Yes, I know. He Walks slowly to the library, exhausted. He thinks to himself as he enters the library. Next time i will leave the mutt there to fight. That one blast took much more energy than I wanted it to... Crow sighs as he sits in one of the cushioned chairs

Dangerous Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Kitari saw the vine coming but allowed it to pin him to the tree, he smiled at the girl form under his mask as she came into view "hello.....isn't it a wonderful day?" he laughed insanely then twitched, he looked her over then glanced down at the vine around him "interesting.....i suppose you were kicked into this forest as well?" he twitched then continued to smile at her.

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Kadoma Mori

Kadoma made the vines tighten around him."I was born with this forest.Who are you,stranger?"She said.She thought to Crow again.I hate to disturb you but something more serious happened.Get over here now.

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Crow had up closed his eyes when she contacted him, he sighs heavily not wanting to get up. "Fine..." He says aloud. Crow scratches around the metal piece on his cheek and stand, he walks over to the blacony, stretches out his wings, and jumps from the blacony and flies toward the forest. As he flies he focuses his energy to his flying and his aura, changing it to a dark, threatening one. He Lands next to the spirit. "What is it? I was busy." His voice was stern, he also doesnt fold his ebony wings in all the way

Dangerous Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Kitari laughed as the vines tightened around him then bowed his head slightly "i see....my apologies......my name is kitari motaku...its nice to meet you" he twitched then looked around he noticed a few birds in a nest, he enjoyed nature so he wasn't complaining at the fact he was put in to this forest he noticed a giant bird land next to the spirit, kitari laughed then twitched "good day". (EDIT)

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Kadoma Mori

Kadoma pointed to Kitari."I told you I do not trust strangers in my forest.Especially insane ones.Was it not you who made a deal with me that in exchange for your wrenched life,you would protect my forest and deal with intruders?Need I remind you who I am?"She snapped.Her eyes went from the emerald color they were to a dark red color.

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Crow scoffs and mubbles, "Wretched is right... No you dont need to remind me..." He looks Kitari over. "What harm has he caused?"

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Kadoma Mori

"None yet but I still don't trust him...same with that pathetic fire girl..."Kadoma said the last part to herself.

Dangerous Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Kitari twitched he couldn't move his arms nor his hands, he decided it best to stay out of this conversation until he needed too anyway, he began to looked around at the beautiful scenery, he noticed the birds in their nest feeding their young, butterflies landing on nearby flowers and rabbits looking for food in the tall grass.

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
"Well, he has done nothing. Im not going to kill him if thats what you want me to do."

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Kadoma Mori

Kadoma glared at him."Just take him back to your mansion.Keep him far away from my forest.But don't treat him like you did that one girl."

Dangerous Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Kitari looked down at the female then twitched "i enjoy nature and all of the creatures in this forest......if i could have your permission i'd like to still take walks in it from time to time........" he was still pinned to the tree he let out a laugh then became silent waiting for her to release him.

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Crow's dimeaner immidately changed at the mentioning of Elizabeth, his shoulders slump and his face warped with regret before quickly changing to defensive anger. He narrows his eyes. "Do not mention her... Let him go and ill take him back..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff