Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
"Well..." He was about to say something nice,something along the lines of them being family since they lived in the mansion but instinct kicked in. "I cant have you die in here mutt."

Sebastian smiles brightly.

Crow raises an eyebrow but doesnt question it. "Ill be back later, if you need anything have Sebastian come get me."

Victorious Spirit

Hartstrum chuckles. he speaks. "I will take that as your version of being nice...." he then looks at Sebastian. he speaks. "where you really worried about me?"

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Crow rolls his eyes and leavesthe room.
Sebastian nods "Yeah! It was scary when you wouldnt get up.."

Victorious Spirit

Hartstrum smiles. he speaks. '"it is ok now... I will never scare you like that again...." he then turns his head and looks at the window. he sees the rain patters against the window. he thinks. {it looks like it is going to rain for a while....I guess I will have to wait to back out into the forest......}

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Sebastian fallows his gaze to the window. "Why do you like the rain so much??"

Victorious Spirit

Hartstrum looks at Sebastian. he speaks. "the rain...it...it is calming....it cleanses everything it touch...that is what I believe...." he chuckles quietly. he speaks. "my father...he once told me that I was born when it was raining......." this is the first time that Hartstrum has talked about his father.

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Sebastian smiled. "What was your father like?"

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Midnight and Scarlet Reigh

Scarlet heard Midnight coming back and jumped up from the bed,leaving the book on it and ran,jumping off the balcony and running into the woods.Midnight came in and saw Scarlet jump"Scarlet!"She yelled,watching her sister run."SCARLET!Get back here!Oh god..."Midnight became worried.Because of Scarlet's control over ice,it was more likely for her to get sick,especially in the rain."Crow!"She ran out of the room and started looking for Crow.

Victorious Spirit

Hartstrum speaks. "my father...he was the kindness man ever....he protected me...when they were going to kill me...." he glances around. he hears Midnight yelling. he gets to his feet. he staggers to the door. he looks out. he speaks. "what is with all the yelling....

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image

Midnight turned to him,having a look of worry on her face."Where is Crow?I need his help."She was trembling."Scarlet......Scarlet ran into the woods.I need him to help me find her.She could get really sick!"

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Sebastian fallows Hartstrum rather worried about him. He looks at Midnight "He is probably in the library."

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image

Midnight nodded."Thank you."She then ran towards the library.She practically stumbled in and fell to her knees,panting.

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Crow stares at Midnight shocked at her enterance into the library, he puts down the book he was reading "Midnight? What is the matter?"

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image

"Scar...Scarlet ran out.....into the woods...."Midnight panted."She...She can get sick if she is out in the rain...Please....help me find her...."She begged.

Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
"Alright." He quickly stands "Did you see which way she ran??"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers