Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Sex Symbol

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
THINKING: omg he's hot || LOCATION: College || COMPANY: Myself & Hot new librarian || OUTFIT: here || OOC: ALL CAPS

The young redhead shot up in her chair the indentation of the beads of her bracelet, indented into her cheek. She grabbed her phone and seen it was an hour past her alarm. She had been up late studying and fell asleep at her desk. She had no time to shower so all she could do was grab her clothes for the day and put her hair up into a messy bun. She grabbed her phone and book bag. She grabbed her think binder and opened the door of her room and left. All the pack members had eaten already and she slept through it all. She didn't have time to say hello to anyone all she could do was get into her car and hurry to college. She had seen Gabriel with some man on the porch who soon drove off she didn't have time to wonder who it was she was going to be late. Turning on the ignition to her 98 Cavalier she sped off down the road and made her way to the college.

Reaching the college with 20 minutes to spare she figured she would use this time to drop of her book and get a new one. She parked her car into the student parking and grabbed her books and bag and made her way inside. Turning down the hall passing Jude who seemed to be talking to someone. She thought about stopping to say hi but she was now on a mission to get to the library before her class started.

Finally reaching the wing where the Library was located she slipped into the quiet space. The scent of book filled her senses and a hint of tea? She brushed off the sweet tea scent and made her way to where she normally read book and the shelf beside the couched area had stacks of books on Mythology. Grabbing the next book on her to read list she grabbed it and made her way back up to the front where she sometimes chatted to Wilson the librarian who had come to know her.

" Morning Mr. Wilson hows your wif...." Kenzi paused when she looked up to smile at the man only to be caught off guard. She had seen the man across the counter and he was much younger then Mr. Wilson. She stared stunned. her grey eyes scanning over the mans build. Her heart raced and the butterflies fluttered and tickled her inside. She hadn't even said anything but surly her staring was enough to embarrass her for not realizing The scent f tea was an indication that someone other then Wilson was here. he hated tea and often drank copious amounts of straight black coffee. No doubt from the sleepless nights tending to his sick wife. " I-I'm Sorry I thought you were Mr. Wilson the Librarian. I'm guessing he must have taken his retirement. Are you the new librarian? " It took some effort but she had managed to find her voice. and then mentaly face-palmed herself. " S-Sorry i'm Mackenzie, but people call me Kenz or Kenzi, I come here a lot, so i knew Mr. Wilson. " She introduced before realizing she was holding the books she wanted to exchange. " Oh yeah, I'm returning this book on Anthropology and want to take out this book on Mythology. " She hoped that he wouldn't question in her odd interest in the books. Honestly she just preferred to read all kinds of books after all she did have a photographic memory so learning about everything made her a walking talking encyclopedia.

Felix Cassius
User Image

ɪ'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ: Kenz ɪ'ᴍ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ: Attracted ᴍʏ oυтғιт: Here ᴏᴏᴄ: TEXT

Felix glanced up from his books slightly surprised to see a student. He hadn't heard her or even noticed her coming in. "Oh.. hello..." Felix responded surprised before he could catch himself. "I mean I wasn't expecting... I mean..." Felix frowned and tried over again. "Hello. Kenz you said... I'm Felix Cassius. Yes, Mr. Wilson had to leave unexpectedly, so I am the new librarian here. I'm sorry about Mr. Wilson, i'm sure that he would of said goodbye if he had been able too. But don't feel like because Mr. Wilson is gone that you are no longer as welcome. It would be lovely to get to know you."

Felix glanced down at the books that Kenz held in her hands. She must be studying mythology he thought. He retrieved the books, checking in the one he put it away to be shelved and then proceeded to check out her newest selection.
                                                              "For an assignment or just for fun?" He asked handing the book back to her. Felix smiled to himself, he could tell that he will be enjoying working here if all the students were as attractive. He idly wondered if he would be seeing her in the library again. He didn't know anyone in town yet. Would it be weird if he asked a student to show him around?

Dy Onna

Demonic Sex Symbol

User Image

THINKING: omg he's hot || LOCATION: College || COMPANY: Felix || OUTFIT: here || OOC: ALL CAPS

The young red head brushed away a fallen strand of hair that had fallen into her face and she couldn't help but feel her cheeks heat up a little the more she admired him. Damn, I mean it's unfortunate for Mr. Wilson, but DAMN! Her train of thought, or more like creepily starring was broken by his question on the book. " Oh, uh, personal interest." She said with a slight nervous smile. She tilted her head slightly realizing that she would have spotted his beautiful face anywhere but hadn't recognized him. " I've never seen you around, before. Are you new in town?" Kenzi asked curiously.

She leaned forward on the desk slightly interested in hearing more about him and perhaps many stare a little more. Not that she should, it was rude. She mentally folded her arms at herself and shook her head. His eyes were so beautiful and captivating. She mentally face-palmed herself again for starring. Why was she being so rude, she was surprised he hadn't even said anything like hey you got a staring problem? she frowned. She hoped he wouldn't actually say that cause it wasn't something she could lie about, she really was staring at him.

She forced her eyes away and stared down at his hands and the book. damn, he eve has nice hands...They look so strong and yet gentle. Gentle enough to softly caress someone's delicate soft skin. They didn't look rough or callused so she could imagine how nice it would feel to feel the soft hand against her cheek. Even when she didn't stare she still managed to embarrass herself. She closed her eyes to take in a deep breath and focus herself. She opened her eyes to meet his and smiled. She will get passed this, somehow.

Felix Cassius
User Image

Felix chuckled and smiled back."Was it that easy to figure out? I guess I must stand out a little. I slightly know the area though. I was born nearby here in a town called Willow. This is actually my first day, but to be honest I don't really know anything about this town at all... I was actually figuring that Mr. Wilson would be around for awhile to teach me the ropes but it appears he had to leave immediately. So now i'm left to my own devices it seems... and really I probably shouldn't be telling you all this.. I'm sorry... But perhaps you could tell me a little about this place? What's interesting little tid bits are there in town? Did you grow up here? I suppose i'm rambling..."
                                                              Felix leaned back crossing his arms and attempting to look composed. He didn't want to scare her away but at the same time he couldn't help but feel attracted to her. Which of course made him want to ramble even more. He also desperately wished he could ask her to show him around town but he didn't want to seem rude. Was that even rude? It wasn't like he was some lecherous old man. He supposed he could explore on his own but it would be a lot more efficient to have someone to show him around. He was also curious to hear what she would say about the town. He had lied slightly when he said he didn't know the town at all. To tell the truth he had heard rumours of beasts and it was apart of the reason that he decided to take the job here. But he couldn't really just ask her about the rumours could he? Wouldn't that seem strange? Perhaps she will say something? He glanced back at Kenz and mentally shook his head, he was so caught up in his thoughts he was sure he looked zoned out. What would she think?

Dy Onna

Demonic Sex Symbol

User Image

THINKING: omg he's hot || LOCATION: College || COMPANY: Felix || OUTFIT: here || OOC: ALL CAPS

Kenz nodded as she listened. Her eyes widened a bit when he mentioned being born in Willow Alaska. " So is my brother! or, well he''s like a brother. He not related by blood or anything but he annoys me and acts like an older brother. But his birth place is Willow, Alaska." She rambled on. " Mr. Wilson's wife was sick and if she continued to decline he mentioned about taking his retirement and leaving to be be her side in her final days." She confirmed. She shook her head when he mentioned about rambling, if anyone was rambling it was her, she was so nervous and attracted to him. She bit her lip a little in thought, her eyebrows creasing together, She kinda wanted to get to know Felix more.

She looked up at him still nibbling on her bottom lip till a thought hit. " Why don't I show you around after I can be you're tour guide and tell you about everything?" She said excitedly. She looked up at the clock and her face was pale. She had already missed part of her class. Her Shoulders slumped slightly and she looked down at him with a slight pout.

Felix Cassius

Nano Paladin's Waifu

Desirable Sex Symbol

11,725 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
User ImagexxxxUser Image

Clark couldn't think straight at the moment, Jada was right in front of him. They were alone, and he felt like they could get introuble all day. He smiled as he watched her. It was the perfect time to walk in their human form. Bask in the moment and the weather. Sighing a little he walked over towards her. The path in front of them.

He could hear her heart pounding but he didn't point it out. He didn't wanna upset Jada. He never did, all he did was want too protect her. She was the most beautiful human and wolf in his eyes. He sighed as he took a deep breath. The wolf inside him wanting too stretch his legs again but it was the time.

He stepped close too Jada and took her hand. The feeling of her soft skin making his tingle. He bit his lip as he pulled her along with him. tightening his grip on her hand, not wanting too let go.
                                                                        Dy Onna

Demonic Sex Symbol

User Image

WHERE: Forest trail || WITH: Clark|| OUTFIT Here || OOC:

tab She felt his hand take her's and she felt like she could melt there, a sigh escaped past her lips bit not out of annoyance but from content. She looked up along the canopy of trees and she closed her eyes inhaling the forests sent along with the lingering sent of Clark's.

Finding the trail the two walked down it the rays of sun peeking in small spaces of the tree tops making the sun light dance across her face. She wanted to say something to him, anything but she couldn't come up with anything. She glanced over at him and bit her lip. She couldn't help but imagine how his lips would feel pressed against hers.

She stopped a moment and tugged back on her hand lightly to get him to stop and not pull her off balance. She didn't know what to say exactly or if she should just kiss him but she didn't want to wait anymore. Clark had seen the side of her she hid from others, She trusted him, and even with what she did in the past he accepted her.

iLucky P A N D A
User Image

Felix looked at Kenz surprised."Sure... I mean that would be great if you could show me around. I'm off tonight at 5 when the night librarian comes in. Mr. Black I believe is his name... I haven't meet him yet. Are you taking classes here? Or do you just like to use the library?"

Felix frowned and stopped talking when he noticed that Kenz had gone pale."Is something wrong?" He reached out to grab Kenz and looked into her eye. His eyes bore into her questioningly. "Is there something that I can do? Do you need assistance? Are you allergic? Did you see someone?" Felix looked around frantically, he wasn't sure if he should protect Kenz or run for it. Felix jumped as he heard a door banging in the hallway. His mind was spinning. He thought he had finally escaped but it was possible that perhaps he was followed.

Dy Onna

Demonic Sex Symbol

User Image

Her eyes widened slightly as he grabbed her and shook her a little. Ne never seen someone freak out so suddenly as he had. She looked around with him unsure if maybe he had seen something when she hit her hand to her forehead. She had forgotten already that quickly. " Oh! sorry! I didn't mean to startle you, I just realized i'm late fr class, and I was trying my best all morning to get to it on time. " She laughed as she stood there slightly embarrassed." Sorry, I do go here and I just missed part of my elective class — methodology. I'll come by after you're done work and i'll show you around. But I better get to class before i miss anymore. "

Kenzi smiled and grabbed the new book she wanted to take out and hugged it to her chest. She gave him a quick wave and left the desk and made her way out of the library, and towards her class.

She practically ran to class. She slipped in quietly and took her seat. However she couldn't focus on what was being said, rather staring at Felix's face burned into her memory. She was rather impatient of class she wanted the day to hurry on with its self so that she could see him again and show him around. She strayed off wondering where she should take him first. Should she maybe stop at the cafe and get something, he seemed like the type that would enjoy he cafe. She smiled to herself picturing him when she remembered his frantic looks before. That was rather unusual. She never seen someone look so freaked out like that. She sensed his fear, she could practically smell if off him. It was a wolf thing for her to have a heightened sense and he was fearful of something. She leaned over the desk still in thought as she rested her head in her hands.

Felix Cassius

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces